[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Screenshot_32.png (84 KB, 249x257)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
I'm 25, I'm a semi-NEET who lives with his parents but has an income stream (not enough for an apartment in this city ($1500/month for a 1 bedroom)).

How the hell do I get a gf? I want to have kids.
>>
G-guys?
>>
save up for a down payment for a house in the burbs, start finding groups of people to hang out with. Co-workers are usually a good start.
>>
>>19772048
>semi-NEET

what
>>
haha yui eat the barg
>>
>>19772048
>How the hell do I get a gf? I want to have kids.
get her drunk and fugg her without a rubber
>>
>>19772397
I'm a shut in but make like $600/month from an online thing.

Canadian dollars so it's very little.
>>
>>19772702
>I'm a shut in but make like $600/month from an online thing.
>from an online thing
does it involve sharpies in the pooper?
>>
DO NOT DO KIDS IF YOU LIVE WITH YOUR PARENTS!!

Do not get kids until you make at bare fucking minimum 62,000 a year
>>
Let me offer you some free advice...

Try to get a higher income. participate in online courses, activities and work out.
You will have a gf before realizing it.
>>
>ppl cant have kids unless they indebted themselves to buy a cardboard shithouse

oh america, its fun to watch you suicide
>>
>>19773775
those playhouses are a joke really
>>
>>19773764
I have a degree but can't seem to find a job.
Hopefully one of my other business ideas will work out
>>
You need more income or you need to move somewhere else and do a low-cost thing where you'll also be supported. No, you can't raise a family in your bedroom.
>>
>>19772048
Everything you've said so far only suggests you're not ready for either responsibility.

You haven't suggested anything to make you appealing to another person, you haven't suggested any inclination that you're willing to take a disproportionate share of responsibility, you don't seem to have any long term schedule other than "Get GF, have children".

Unless you have a form of guarantee that you can single handedly support your girlfriend and child, do not burden your parents or anyone else with that.
>>
>>19772702
you dont make enough money to raise a child and be independent. Work on making more money and going outside, the ladies will appear.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.