[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Not bait, need ideas.
>>
Go on a killing spree an shoot up a college school campus and then shoot yourself in the head. Alternatively you can shoot up a church. I like the church idea more because it's a lot more unique.
>>
>>19772233
Hm..nah, church is too generic. And theres plenty of school shooters out there already.
>>
>>19772222
Shotgun to head.
>>
Gun to the head simple and fast
>>
>>19772261
I know someone who lived through a shotgun in the mouth. (Plus i dont own a shotgun. Got a 380 though.)

>>19772265
Any particular spot best? Front of the head, side, back, under the chin, etc.
>>
>>19772283
>survived a shotgun to the mouth

This is why you should aim to the roof of your mouth, directing it a little up from neck.
>>
>>19772283
>Any particular spot best
mouth, you need to hit the brain stem
all other shots will basically make you die out of bleeding
getting folgorated is probably safer
>>
>>19772222
Don't do it
>>
Get in your car (if you have one) and go to the nearest highway interstate, then you have to enter the opposite lane and gun it full speed at any car, if you survive the initial collision and if you own a gun, bring it with you. As said, if you survive the crash, get your gun and start shooting and EM personnel that arrive to take care of the wounded. As the police show up and guessing you live in the USA, aim your gun at them and they will open fire on you, they will shoot to kill so it will be very quick.
>>
>>19772283
>Got a 380 though
You will be absolutely fine if you hit your brainstem. It'll be lights out.
>>
>>19772222
Sleeping pills if you can get them. Just make sure you take enough, you REALLY don't want to deal with the effects of an overdose if you live.
>>
>>19772222
Death isn't supposed to be painless.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.