[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: GIOYC1.png (33 KB, 300x300)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
Got something that isn't worthy of a full thread or that you have trouble expressing? You're in the right place.
Get it off your chest
>>
>>19772246
A general: I am running out of reasons to live kinda post.
>>
My roommate keeps stealing from me even though I 'lend' him money all the time. The annoying thing is, I don't have the money to move out. Not sure if I should confront him about it (and risk getting kicked and being homeless) or if I should just keep quiet and do my best to hide my money from him.

Why do people have to fuck me over when I help them the best I can? I feel like the only way to keep people from fucking me over is to keep them away from me as much as possible.
>>
File: apu-apustaja-teddy-bear.png (375 KB, 716x1024)
375 KB
375 KB PNG
I nearly got banned from /adv/ when I asked for pickup lines to use that involved feces.

It wasn't off-topic, I was actually asking for advice, and I did mean it.
>>
>>19772246
What's it like being obese op?
>>
>>19772252
OP here. I don't know what this anon is talking about. That describes most posts on this board and is not unexpected at all.
>>
>>19772278
Okay I know your probably joking/trolling but now I'm curious.
Why are you, ostensibly, trying to pick up girls with lines involving faeces?
>>
>>19772295
>Okay I know your probably joking/trolling
I wasn't.

>Why are you, ostensibly, trying to pick up girls with lines involving faeces?
Because it'd be funny. Just imagine their faces.
>>
>>19772278
Excuse me miss, may I stir your shit...could be an option
>>
>>19772266
Put your money in a savings account. You can't take out too much or you penalized (that's your excuse to your friend) and save up enough money to gtfo.

If you don't want him to know what money you have at all, do the same thing except give your money to a trustworthy relative, friend or partner, they can hold your money until you save enough to move out. Your roommate sucks and you get away away from them.
>>
>>19772246
Just your typical oneitis. I don't want her for any other man, but it's unrequited love, so I'm not sure how to move on, no other girl has caught my eye the way she did. I don't feel enough for her, and I feel lonely.
>>
>>19772330
I have a tendency to carry a lot of cash, because when I use plastic, I use all my money. I was thinking about getting a lock box, but most of the ones I found *I* would be able to pick open and then relock. Seems someone who steals all the time would be even better at it than me. It's just so frustrating. My instinct for who to trust is so off so constantly.
>>
>>19772286
>be 5'0"
>4.5"x~5" (erect) penis
>have an ugly face
>be untalented
>be ADHD so unable to gain skills fast because I am always distracted
>be a fat ass
>be socially retarded and unable to hold meaningful conversations
>>
>You're probably wondering why I'm approaching you... Well, let's just say I'm attracted to you like a fly is attracted to shit.

>If I had to pick an emoji to describe you, it would be the poo emoji.

>Hand them a napkin that says: Nice shit babe. Barely cross out "shit" and write shirt underneath it.

>Ask if their perfume is essence of Cacō which is latin for defecation.
>>
The thought of growing old makes me so fucking sick. I better die young.
>>
>>19772345
>Your skin is a white as a porcelain toilet
>>
File: Wholesome Cutie.jpg (102 KB, 620x620)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
I'm fucking sick of modern feminists and how awful they are to date. I just want to date a woman who doesn't make everything about sexism, racism, inequality, the patriarchy, white male privilege, etc. Sometimes things are just fine. The world is not always being threatened by white men and our unforgivable privilege. And they always have ugly piercings, tattoos, and wear brightly colored wigs and cartoonish makeup(which is covering up their horrible skin).
But wholesome girls who just enjoy life and 'murica without losing their minds over "injustice" tend to be religious and boring.
I just want a wholesome girl who isn't religious, annoying or boring and has an actual personality and interests rather than causes and political affiliations masquerading as a personality.
>>
So what the fuck is your issue?

You wonder why I don't talk to you. Because you never fucking say anything back. Ever. And for the longest time all you would do is give me the shittiest fucking looks. If it's because of the meds, maybe (just maybe) you shouldn't fucking be torturing me. You had to have known what they were doing to me. You had to have known that I was being ignored at best and at worst they were purposefully trying to make me miserable when I would see a psychiatrist. You had to have known that no one was listening to me, that no one was trying to help me.

Even now I'm completely on my own for acquiring the things I need and even worse is that you guys are giving me a shit ton of push-back. And if it's you doing the poisoning, please stop. Just fucking stop poisoning me. I don't know why you people don't listen to me.

I can only assume it's because you legit hate me. I can't imagine someone would be able to do this to their own child. Like, what the fuck.

If I could earn my own money, I would. If I was allowed to leave, I would. If I could end this, I would. What the fuck do you expect me to do here?

(BTW, you have plenty. I knew you had to plenty. I don't know if you let me do it on your own or if they forced you to. You've always been pretty stingy with shit so I don't know. I don't know. Though, you still give me shit looks or flat out ignore me so I can get an idea that you don't give a fuck about me.)
>>
>>19772350
Saaaame
>>
>>19772337
Think about getting a safe deposit box at a bank then. That's the safest place.
>>
>>19772353
>You are so reLAXATIVE
>>
>>19772368
>I know I've seen that shade of brown in your eyes somewhere.
>>
PTSD and depression have destroyed who I was completely. I can't even cry anymore. I can't read as much as I used to. I don't really enjoy things anymore, even one I used to love before the trauma. How can I cheer myself up, I don't know.
>>
>>19772246
I am so happy and simultaneously terrified right now. Being with my boyfriend makes me so incredibly happy, but I'm so afraid he is going to wise up and leave me soon. I know he likes me too, but I definitely like him more than he likes me. I miss him if I haven't seen him for a couple days. It almost hurts if I don't get to talk to him. Which happens more often than I like because we have opposite schedules a lot. We both have been losing out on quite a bit of sleep so we can spend time together, but this can't go on for much longer. It's little too soon for me to say it out loud, but I really love him.
>>
I am so sick of getting stomped on by shitty people. Me and my mother have been lately moving around from place to place due to lack of money, and we're now getting kicked out from our current place just because the woman's husband feels like it. The guy doesn't live there, neither of us pose any problem, we buy our own food, clean up the place, etc., and still this shit happens. He didn't even give a reason. It could always be worse, yeah, but god damn is this frustrating.
>>
>>19772246
being a shitty person that actively tries to ruin other peoples' lives is apparently the way to have a good life.

Meanwhile, just wanting to be left alone and minding your own business is a guaranteed way to get those shitty fucking assholes to ruin your life.

I gave too much and you all took too much. I just want to be left alone. I want my meds, a place to stay to do my work, and to be left the fuck alone.

Just leave me alone. Just let me be. Fuck all of you.
>>
stop
fucking
poisoning
me
>>
You're not a good friend. You hurt me a lot.
>>
>>19772359
Believed it or not I'm a woman (probably double your age and also have a family), and I agree. "Intersectional" feminism is a plague. Everywhere I go there's always the same rhetoric, always the same talks about bullshit like wage gap, slutshaming, abortion being glorified and all that. I was a teenager before Obama got into office and things were more balanced, and beautiful. Nothing more beautiful than appreciating the natural differences between females and males, nothing more beautiful than advertisements with a tall, blonde couple with kids smiling, hell even all black families portrayed looked wholesome and nice. Those were maybe around the last years where those things were the norm. Now it's all chaos. Now it's all about representation instead of an ideal, it's all politicized and gray. The notions of sexual differences have been erased in the common culture, heck even trans toddlers are everywhere on National Geographic.
I know what I experienced were the last years of that era and the slippery slope was well oiled. But I miss it. Feminism gives me anxiety.
I hope we'll fix it, anon.
>>
>>19772439
initials?
>>
if you dont want to talk to me anymore please just say so.
>>
i just started too many thing and i am being overwhelmed before some even start
>>
I wish I could gift my life to someone who would truly appreciate and use it to it's gullies instead of being wasted with me.
Of all the billion sperms, I had to be the lucky one. I wonder how many of my brothers or sisters would have use this life way better than me, I truly wish I could trade my life with one of them, I don't deserve this life.
>>
File: 1522693266224.jpg (28 KB, 650x629)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Only gf I ever had and first love of 8+ years breaks my heart through text and refused to give me closure and ghosted me. Improved myself over time. Feeling shitty because I notice the dating culture and people just want hook-ups and sleeping around. I prefer to bond with an individual and build something with them so it can become long term.
>>
>>19772334
>I don't feel enough for her
What do you mean?
>>
You want him to be your leader? He's fucking insane.

Science and progress
Cannot speak as loud as my heart.
>>
Im quitting my job saturday. Its shit work, with shit hours and shit pay. (6 day night shift, 11.75 an hour), im going back to temp jobs until i can find something that actully gives me a chance to live my life. Im simultaneously afraid and ecstatic since this is my first full time job and I've never quit before. I know ill be fine with a combo of my last check and remaining cash in the bank for a few months before im really screwed. Im going to spend sunday killing a bottle of liqour by myself before i go on the pilgrimage to find a new job.
>>
>>19772500
Secret
>>
this relationship is one sided. everything has to be about you and when its not you dont even try to care. i go out of my way to make sure you are ok, but when it comes to my needs you arent around. as long as you are getting what you want everything is fine in your world. any time there is a difficult conversation that needs to happen, you shut down and refuse to do it. i love you and i care about you but i cannot do this anymore. partially because it is exhausting and frustrating for me, and partly because i cannot enable you to continue acting this way. you need some tough love and some honesty for your own sake.
>>
>>19772615
Initials to whom and from whom
>>
I wish I could just say what I've been meaning to say for years, but I've never mustered the courage to.
>>
>>19772563
Sorry, I meant "I don't feel like I'm enough for her". Skinny, still studying, insecure, no money.
>>
My mom is a serious narcissist and I was guilted into this trip with her. She’s already made the effort to cry for no reason while facing the entire restaurant (she always has to have the seat that faces everyone). I put a twenty dollar bill on the table and walked out. Like there is something really mentally wrong with her and I am scared it’s in me and I wish I wasn’t related to her at all and I don’t know how to get away. All my life I’ve run away and put myself in dangerous situations just to get away from her. She’s lazy, selfish, and domineering and god I don’t want to be like her please let me change!
>>
Still wishing my friend would break up with her boyfriend and spend more time with me.
>>
>>19772631
You can't even say it here?
>>
>>19772694
I can, but it wouldn't be the same thing, would it?
>>
I'm still hurting over a rejection that happened 4 years ago. I've been unable to trust anyone since.
>>
>>19772246
Im falling out of love with my wife.
Shes let her self go and im training for a triathlon.
We keep going towards opposite poles.
I used to be a drunken mess when we fell in love and now ive cleaned up and am trying to rid myself of bad habits and she is stagnant no ambitions, passions, or anything.
I love here but I can see a day in the near future where I just wake up and look at her and say I dont like being with you at all. I havent reach that point yet but fuck. I look at all the couples at my gyms that work out together and whenever I have worked out with her she just complains and complains and when I am with her I try and give her control bc I know shes just starting out but 2 min into anything she just complains. I usually end up paying the gym for a non existing member as well. Im ok with feeling lonely but it just feels like shes keeping me from my full potential bc she doesnt really help me get rid of the bad habits I kind of have to look like the bad guy who eats super healthy blah blah blah.
>>
>>19772327
I’ll admit, that’s sorta charming.
>>
Why did you even touch me? You know there’s fire for you there. You touched me. I felt you.

Why? Because last night I masturbated to you and I came five times in a row, thinking about you.

Right after you rejected me.
>>
>>19772716
Is it good or bad?
>>
I want to expose my lying cheating bitch of an ex but I don’t want her to kill herself, I just want to make her feel the pain she made me feel
>>
>>19772246
Alright then. Guess I have nothing better to do.

I feel like I'm a failure and a burden to everyone. I've never told anyone about my depression except for strangers on the internet. I've tried going to the gym, writing in a journal, playing video games, etc. but nothing like that seems to help. The only things that do help is smoking, drinking, and harming myself. I feel so alone but at the same time, I feel like I deserve this pain. I feel like it's my fault I'm like this. I'm a burden on the world, I'm a violent person, I feel like one day, without any warning I'm gonna one day just kill everyone. It's happened before in my dreams, in my dreams I'll wake up from my bed (in the dream) and grab a weapon and start killing people. Sometimes when my mind is wandering and I'm bored, I'll have a violent daydream just like in the dreams I have when I'm sleeping. I'll be zoned out into space for a few minutes of just killing people in my head. But I don't wanna do that. I don't wanna kill people. If I killed myself, everyone would be safe from me, they wouldn't have to worry about me going on a killing spree, I wouldn't make them feel depressed like me, and the entire world would benefit from my death.
>>
>>19772665
I feel you, Anon.
>>
if your going to ignore me then tell me you dont want anything to do with me anymore then ill never bother you again. but that wouldnt work well for you would it? your friends might abandon you again and if im not here then who would you talk to when noone else is left? im just a string along arnt I. but you would never tell me that.
>>
I still need a volunteer to teach me the ways of the lady pleasing. Send your resumes to my email please.
>>
>>19772615
I feel like we are both dealing with the same person lol but i can't give mine tough love because I need him too much
>>
>>19772823
Whom to, whom from.
>>
>>19772725
Loser she's an ugly fat cunt and so are you fuck off you cuck.
>>
Be Me, 37 but a real failure in life aka Shit Job and College Drop Out.

I follow this girl on twitter. She's 35 and successful nurse (ADON aka Boss Nurse) and real QT. She says she's not interested in any relationships at all but I don't really get along with anyone else.

I don't know how to disinvest because she's always there and puts up with my /pol/ tier rantings.

The problem is I know I'm not good enough to have a wife and especially a top tier women like her. I know need to stop being Beta Orbiter but I'm addicted to the feedback.

How does one stop oneitus when you don't have the chance to meet other women and don't really like other women?
>>
>>19772246
>call me a terrible person after you dumped me
>started dating another guy almost immediately
>Tell me you don't want anything to do with me
Why the fuck are you trying to talk to me at work? You hate me I hate you fuck off and leave me alone you stuck up bitch
>>
I have a girl from tinder who is going to come over. Ive met a heap of girls off the app before but hookups always at their place never at mine. She said something about meeting out first to get stuff from a supermarket to make dinner first. Problem is I don't have my license (which I know is a turnoff) and I pretty much just want her to come over, I don't want to run into people I know while I'm with a tinder girl. Would it seem dodgy if I said 'I'm at the shops now what do you want?' or suggest getting uber eats? I'm assuming she wants to meet in public first to make sure I'm not crazy
>>
I think i have always kind of hated my life.
>>
King Arthur had his knights and the round table...

Eve will have her Angels and the Four-Leaf-Clover-Bath, where her and all seven of her angels take a bath together while watching movies and anime.

Yessssssssss. We won't use it EVERY time we bathe but we will make it a movie night. Strawberries, champagne, and bubbles forever.
>>
I gave my workplace 2 weeks notice today. My supervisor got all pissed that I'm leaving and asked me if I could stay 3 more weeks instead of 2, and I said I could.

I always have so much anxiety about these things. I know that my coworkers are going to be asking me about my departure, and being the center of attention like that makes me really uncomfortable. I am dreading these last few weeks.

And the worst part about it is that the main reason I am leaving this job is due to my social anxiety. I have an opportunity for a more solitary job with less social interaction and thats where I'm headed. That isn't the only reason I'm leaving my current job, but it is the biggest reason. I hate myself for letting my social anxiety get the best of me and I kind of feel like I am running away from my problems, but the stress of this current job has been killing me for the past 5 or 6 months.
>>
>>19772605
You plan on just quitting on the spot? No notice?
>>
i want to transition to become a girl but i also want to stay as a feminine boy. if i stay as a boy i’d be perceived as a feminine boy, but if i became a girl i’d be perceived as a masqeline one since there is only so much plastic surgery and hrt can do.
>>
File: 1531380913092.jpg (125 KB, 1200x923)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
I want a home. I want a family. I want people I can rely on, people that have my back. People that won't lie to me or laugh at me or tease me. I want people that will listen and be there when I need them.

and I want to be there for them and have them trust me. I want them to value my opinion and help them when I can. I want them to wait for me. I want them to want to have me around and not exclude me from everything.

I want to pamper them and be pampered. I want to cook them food and get them nice gifts. I want to paint them, they are all so incredibly pretty.

I want everyone to get along and want to spend time with one another. I want everyone to be close and open. I want us all to be comfortable with being alone with any one of us. I want to be able to work through any arguments and not have any animosity among our family. I don't want to hear any one being mean or plotting. I know there will be times we will argue, but please please be nice to one another. We can have something here that is truly special and great.

I want to go home.
>>
9-10 years... I think it's time to let it go. I'm so hurt. I'll always care about you tho.
>>
Finally found a job today and thought that I had hit rock bottom and that now everything was going to start turning around, but it turns out the job was awful and I quit on the first day. I feel like I've been bamboozled and that I'm still at rock bottom and it's never going to get better. I'm really starting to lose hope and honestly want to just give up. I feel like I'm being punished but I don't know what I've done wrong in my life.
>>
really wanted to hang with someone that was super important back in the day today but got in a funk with everything happening lately.

also I feel like I'm gonna blow a really important relationship that maybe we could bring back if old feelings for her come back. what if I meet her and she's even more beautiful now? what if I meet her and we just pick up where we left off? what if we meet and I act like a fucking idiot because I'm in this weird emotional spot? pretty sure she's got a guy in the first place.

but then what if we meet and it's all cool, and she's single, and.... that's thinking way too far ahead.

FUCK WHAT YOU DID TO ME E, THIS SHIT ISN'T ME. MY MIND IS FULL OF FUCK.
>>
File: 1526367362287.png (162 KB, 281x335)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
I.
I want to see an Asian woman's vagina, but in real life.

II.
I've finally realized that I don't need to be right or wrong about the things I'm feeling. We're in a relationship and have been for a few years, but I don't feel the same way I used to. I've been too chickenshit to tell you that everytime you ask if we're still OK. I just keep saying yeah it's fine because you always ask when we're in the middle of doing something and the idea of breaking up with you right then and there would be really unwise and shitty. The idea driving to your place and having you come out of the house, I know you're going to already know what it's about, and I fucking hate that. I honestly wish you would cheat on me with one of those boys that talk to you just so I don't have to be the one to break up with you again. I don't know what I'm going to do after I break up with you, because I don't have anyone. I have fucking no one. I don't want anyone, I like solitude, but when I am going to want someone, I'm going to be horny and lonely as fuck. But I've grown since then, and I should man up and talk to girls more. I've been watching lots of videos about how to man up and talk to girls. I approach strangers daily and try to talk with everyone I can. I'm content with things. I have nothing, yet, I have no room for you and your neediness anymore. Breaking up with you would be the end of our friendship, which is really unfortunate, because you're the only person alive in my sphere who came from 4chan and isn't now a complete timewaster or idiot. At the same time, I'm tired of your shit. We started off this relationship with me as a needy little boy who couldn't live without you. Now I'm past that and I want something else, but I still can't perform the mental gymnastics to convince myself that I am justified to break up with you. I'm still waiting for it to click. As far as late bloomers come, I'm one of the worst, I still feel like a child in comparison to people my own age.
>>
Im sorry. I just love you and care. I try my best to help you as I can, and I don't want you to feel alone, depressed or seclude yourself. I'm always here as I can be for you. I hate that sometimes I can't help. Though I understand. Always know you are loved and valuable to me. When we see each other again, you are always welcome... My home is yours. Don't forget how beautiful you are.
>>
>>19773160
You're a disgusting degenerate piece of shit and I hope your parents disown you
>>
>>19773134
Anxiety really fucked with me a few months ago and I know where you're coming from.

Also, yeah, I did once quit my job, gave 3 weeks at their pleading instead of 2, and then I fucking came back from it 6 months later because I had failed at my aspirations. It's really fucked up and I was anxious as hell but all I can tell you is that you have to face everything and accept everything that comes at you. Check out a dude on youtube named wonderbro or read Hope and Help for Your Nerves. Unless your anxiety is caused by something medical/physiological, this shit will help you.

I think the best thing is that you were able to find a job that suits you and not just full-on quit, move back home, and do nothing. As long as you're doing SOMETHING, I'm proud of you.
>>
Do I not deserve a romantic partner? Am I doomed to always be a failure?

I was very kind to the 2 boys I loved, especially the one I thought was destined my partner for life, but they both ended up hurting me. They joked about sexual topics relating to me and my image of myself was damaged. He lied and tried to separate me from having any other friends, but all he did was break us apart. 5 years, and what was supposed to be an eternity, was gone just like that..

I just want someone to be able to talk genuinely with and have similar interests with. Someone to cuddle while we discuss about the world. I don't want another liar or asshole in my life.. I need someone I can grow close with. Close to the point we can share it all. Many individuals never get the chance at a connection like that in their lifetime, they're all too worried about the small things and I used to be the same way. But I want that person to know they don't need to be scared of me. We can grow as people together.

Yet here I am, alone at home every day and struggling to make a career off my artwork, and just playing videogames to pass the time. Every. Day. Maybe I don't have enough to offer, maybe I'm just invisible. I don't know. I just hope that my future isn't filled with solitude.
>>
>>19773214
that said...

You have repeated "Birds of a feather..." and if that means "Socially awkward, suicidal and depressed" then that is exactly what I imagined the place is for. Girls with issues, girls that need help, helping one another.

However, if it's "Girls with dicks." then... yeah, sorry but count me out. You can bring me to the house because I have a feeling I won't have a choice but I'll just never leave my room. I get that I was born intersex but I'm not gay. I'm into girls and only girls. I'm a lesbian here. I'm ok with them if they have transitioned and rock the right parts but if they don't then... I just can't help it. I'm not into that at-fucking-all.

Which would be a weird way to go with everything since it was suppose to be my world, my wishes, with my fantasy. I hate that you have been trying to push this on me for a year and 7 months now. It's absolutely insane. Especially because you also push the whole "No means No." thing.
>>
>>19772605
I did the same thing as you once, so I get it. I even depleted my savings and my 401k holdings just to pay rent. But also, a friend gave me some pretty sound advice, which is that you should follow the Tarzan Philosophy: you never let go of your vine until you've grasped onto another.

If you're young and healthy, you'll probably be fine, just don't waste your time on drugs or anything else after your Sunday-binge.
>>
>>19773266
You sound like what my current/ex girlfriend probably feels like.

I'm going to make a ton of assumptions about you. If what I say doesn't resonate with you, then don't worry about it. Otherwise, think on this:

I can't speak for whatever that guy did to you, all I can say to you is that you probably need more same-sex friends. I bet you have a ton of talent and are intelligent, but you're not the type who can be motivated all on your lonesome. You probably don't believe in yourself at this point in your life, so having friends will help. If you don't have a "real" job, then you should get one, even if it's only tangentially related to your career, as long as it's something that forces you to be accountable and put your life on a track. You very well might not have enough to offer right now, but that's ok, it just means you're young and need to develop yourself more. I wouldn't worry about any serious relationship right now because you're probably using it as a crutch to get yourself feeling good about yourself. Make more friendships, not more boyfriends.
>>
>>19772907
I don't know, I met two really great girls on twitters, both I considered loves of my life for a period of time. You should go after this girl, and if she isn't interested, then you just sever and move on. It's the only way you'll move on to better things at this point.
>>
>>19773239
Initials to whom and from whom
>>
>>19773254
To whom, from whom
>>
>>19773291
Yes, I can see the wisdom in your advice. You made some pretty decent assumptions. Yet I'm definitely not actively seeking out any boyfriends at this time, I feel that would lead only to more destructive feelings and experiences, so I guess I just haven't healed yet. The way my 5-year relationship ended and all of the things I discovered about my ex has been very, very hard.

I do only have 2 same-sex friends, most of my friends have always been male. But unfortunately getting a 'real job' isn't something I can do right now.

Thank you for reading my vent post anyways. I hope everything is going well for you.
>>
I've realized all I want to do in life is just surf the internet, play vidya games , and watch movies and being completely alone for the first time in !u life no family or friends is probably the happiest I've been but at the same time the saddest and most empty one minute I'm fine and the next I'm breaking down crying and I don't know why maybe because I've wasted my life maybe out of joy because I don't have to deal with that bitch of a mother I have in the end I just wish I could have meaning in my life
>>
>>19772246
I'm having all sorts of mixed feelings about the girl I want lately. Nothing regarding her specifically, but rather my feelings toward myself. Could I even enter a relationship with her if I swallowed my embarrassment and alpha'd up? Probably actually. Would I be a good boyfriend? Probably not, I have no experience there. I just waste all my time sitting around on vidya when I should be doing things.

I'm seeing her again for the first time in months on Saturday. I'm looking forward to it a lot. But if I somehow managed to enter some form of relationship, would it be worth it? She's going to another state for 6+ months at the end of July. I don't know, I'm just conflicted, and my time is running out.

Best part? I opened a fortune cookie today which had an appropriate message on it.
>Now is the time to pursue that love interest!
>>
>>19772823
They can't abandon me if I abandon them first.

Ayyy lmao
>>
I have feelings for you. Strong feelings.
I don’t know how to hide it and neither how to tell you.
>>
>>19773336
get some friends
>>
You have such a cute glare.
>>
I say yes to your morse code message.

Oh god yes.
>>
I think I'm falling in love with my ex again. She's the only one I felt like I had a real connection with. We're both weebs and love gaming, we can talk about literally anything. Her two boyfriends after me had abused her (I never did) and they forced her to stop talking to me. She says her current boyfriend is cool but I'm not sure how he'd feel about us hanging out all the time, but she told me she feels our connection. I'm going to confess when the time is right, I'd say my odds are about 50/50, counting the fact that she's taken, but I'm also scared that she just thinks we're close friends, nonetheless I'm taking that plunge
>>
>>19773291
>you're not the type who can be motivated all on your lonesome. so having friends will help.
but not a boyfriend, your partner can't be what motivates you, because that is bad
>as long as it's something that forces you to be accountable and put your life on a track
but not a boyfriend, your partner can't be what you're accountable to and what you want to put your life on a track for, because that is bad
>any serious relationship right now because you're probably using it as a crutch to get yourself feeling good about yourself.
but not a job or friends, those aren't crutches, partner can't be a source of you feeling good about yourself, because that is bad
>what my current/ex girlfriend probably feels like

i hate the modern world so goddamn much
>>
Even though it would be extremely, EXTREMELY difficult to do...

If Perfect Baby told me that she was doing it for money, I would turn her down.

I would do anything for love but I won't do that. Even if it were her. Love is not a product, it is not a service. Love is a gift. Love is free. You cannot buy, barter, or sell love.

You can trade it though, for more love.

Love is a verb, love is a doing word. You can either love or be in love, these are two very different things.
>>
>>19773555
Do you see the common theme in there? Banking everything on people who aren't yourself is bad for you. Those people can abandon you if things don't work out. With friends, there's less pressure since friends typically don't break up. Friends = support group.
>>
Hey anons hope I'm not posting in the wrong thread, it's just I can't come to a decision on this situation pushed on me. I live with my long time friend and his wife in a 2 bedroom apartment. Why? Cause his lazy ass won't get himself a better job to support his even lazier wife and newborn child.

Anyways they just got back from the hospital and brought over a bunch of people. I woke up as they walked in, laying in my soft af sheets butt naked cause I had the house to myself. I tried to quickly get up but they were to quick and could already see me from the living room, so I cover up with a towel quickly before tossing my pillow towards the door trying to shut it. I failed, and it landed just outside the threshold before sliding to a stop by his feet. Out of nowhere this dude goes off, spitting some fighting words. I took a moment before confronting him and get some half assed apology of "Sorry man I'm tired" when he's been sleeping in the hospital for 3 days lol.
I texted him later letting him know what was up, and this dude said I've got a tough guy act going.

Should I pacify him? Or let him think his 5"0 out of shape ass can do/ talk to me however he wants. He does this all the time despite me telling him to stop, always testing the waters, but imma bout ready to send him back to the hospital, only this time as a patient.

Please halp
>>
>>19773569
yes i see the common theme being you believe it's unhealthy for partners to be able to rely on each other, even though that's literally what the damn word means, and that you're presumably punishing your current/ex for putting that sort of pressure on you
>>
>>19773624
why the fuck are you living with a family of deadbeats. move out
>>
File: d12f014a0938187-a-nw-p.gif (1.27 MB, 480x270)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB GIF
Had to call the cops on my dad because he's abusive to my brothers and me. He immediately ran when I dialed.
Still suffering from losing someone I thought was my friend. I feel so hurt by the words "I don't trust you anymore" and "I don't want to be near you". I didn't do anything wrong.
I never said I'm depressed before but now I feel completely crushed with no sense of tomorrow. I feel my life breaking off piece by piece where I pretend I'm perfectly fine but everything is going wrong.
I lost all prospects for my future
>>
>>19773629
I was trying to help him out a bit while saving up money myself. I didn't think he'd try n play like an alpha.
>>
I will wait for you.

I wish you knew how I feel isn't your fault and we can start over. You mean everything to me..
>>
>>19773641
Anon to whom and from whom
>>
>>19773655

I find it annoying if you obsessively ask every poster who they are. If you think it's you post your own initials or name and wish for the best.

Ps my person does not come here.
>>
>>19773655
Idk but they've won my heart
>>
>>19773662
please post both initials
>>
>>19773661
Apologies for that I cannot help it, I've cut down on asking too much.
>>
>>19773627
Yes exactly. Thank me later.
>>
Son of a bitch. This guy seriously ghosted me. And I thought I finally did something right in my tiny and shittyass life. Man would I be pissed if he next time comes to talk at me like nothing's happened. Makes me feel like one time goods again.
>>
My gf of 2.5 years has her apartment lease running up and her sister/roommate is moving away so she can't afford it anymore. Her parents who live 10 minutes away might as well have said "lol ur fucked" and I'm not financially able to move back out of my parents until next year when I've paid off some debts, so she's moving into an apartment with her female friend and a friend of that friend in 3 weeks. I know her female friend is nice enough but becomes a slut after a single shot of vodka, and I don't know this third person. Last week my gf got a text from her female friend saying "(name) says he's looking forward to meeting you and living with us!" which popped up on her lock screen while she was in the restroom. I weaponized my autism to find the guy on Facebook and he's single, straight, "looking for a good time", has recent party pics of himself with several inebriated women around, is one professional's opinion away from a certified alcoholic, and is essentially still living the frat boy life at 26. My gf doesn't know I know this information and she hasn't told me that her other future roommate is a guy. For rather obvious reasons I'm not okay with this monstrous red flag that does nothing but fuel several suspicions I already had, but I won't be able to bring it up without a fight either. Lately we've only been able to see each other once a week due to work conflicts and this week she canceled the plans we had made as I was leaving to pick her up because they all wanted to grab dinner after apartment hunting that same day. At this stage of the relationship we've talked about getting married, but with this I'm not sure we should even be dating. Obviously she's an adult capable of making her own choices so the "find another female roommate or we're finished" card seems dramatic but that's probably what's going to be said if we ever see each other again.
>>
>>19773679
>Banking everything on people who aren't yourself is bad for you.
and this right here. this statement encapsulates it. everything i detest about this nightmare reality boiled down into a single line of such blatantly good goy horseshit i'm amazed anybody falls for it. you have to be literally self-sufficient and living off the land and mostly if not completely isolated from the outside world to not be banking vitally important shit on people who aren't yourself. you're a fucking idiot. i know people who typically aren't super impressionable, don't fall for most shit, and are basically the furthest you can get from the mindless NPCs that can be influenced by a fucking bug fart, i'm talking great smart incredible people who i greatly respect and admire, and they somehow buy into this crap like you do. blows my damn mind.
>Those people can abandon you if things don't work out.
well since there's people who WILL abandon you if things DO work out, what fucking difference does it make? even worse than an idiot you're a fucking hypocrite. why the fuck would you trick somebody into a relationship with you when you hold the belief that relationships are unhealthy?
>>
Just tell me that you feel it too.
That’s all I need to hear.
>>
File: roiland2.png (55 KB, 187x207)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>Taking a course on teaching elementary math
>Working a head, got all the remaining work for the course done ahead of time
>Most of it is pretty easy, down to the last assignment
>Stuck on one question for probability
I know it's been a very long time since I've done probability and statistics but the fact that I can't get through an assignment makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>>19773685
Shit situation. Just tread carefully. Things might happen and it may have run it's course. If not, great, if it is that way, I'm sorry
Wishing the best for you
>>
>>19773713
I wish this was for me I have been feeling shitty for too long, I know it's not...I hate these feelings.
>>
How much of a shit should I give to an internet friend? We used to talk every day and one day she just tells me to fuck off and we didn't speak for 2-3 months. The thing that's truly bothering me is that when we started semi-talking again I had to bring it up and she almost seemed like she wasn't bothered by it.

I thought that we were friends, but to use her own words I was "just a guy she used to talk to."

I guess we'll just send each other a meme once every couple of days then. Fuck me or fuck her, whatever.
>>
B

I never know with you.

M
>>
>>19773713
I don't feel much of anything anymore

But it's still you
>>
I often think of the little decisions that i made that led to us hooking up. What insignificant little choices... that gave me the best thing i ever had. And i keep thinking what i could have done to prevent losing you. I never thought i would ever be so happy.
God i want to contact you. But that's so selfish of me. So incredibly selfish. I wouldn't write this... or maybe i would, i don't know where to begin with contacting you again.
I could also keep doing what i already am.
And i could delete all ways to contact you... However i feel like that would go horribly. Knowing what i did when deleting numbers of women who were nothing compared to you... i'd probably end up in a hospital for alcohol poisoning.
>>
>>19773746
What's up man?
>>
File: Dh7y1F_V4AAPcG4.jpg (164 KB, 1200x841)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
No matter what anyone might say, I know I will meet her, and that she will love me. And for that reason, I will stay strong until that day.
>>
Our sexting is so fucking hot
God damnit, why are you so ugly? I would meetup with you on a whim if you weren't
>>
>>19773762
It's been 4 months. We had a short ~ 1 month relationship. Before that i was in a shitty toxic relationship, and so was she. I never thought a relationship could be so beautiful, and that i'd find someone who just fits. But she had her own problems, i didn't want to be pushy. One day she didn't feel like talking, so i said "it's ok", and we never talked again.
If i knew walking out her door that i'd never see her again, i would have stayed another day, i would have cancelled everything i had that day. March 11th was the last time we saw each other, we talked for about a week after.
This time it's different, i haven't been putting any effort in finding someone new.
>>
>>19773791
Why can't you just recontact her? It may be too late but happiness can always come back
>>
>girl doesn't respond
>hasn't even read the message
>text her again asking if she's mad at me or something
>"sent"
What does it mean if the message is just sent and not even delivered?
>>
>>19773795
it means that she didn't read it or muted you or hasn't gotten the notification.
>>
>>19773800
>she didn't read it
Makes sense, but that would also be if the message was delivered but not read.

>muted you
Possible, but isn't that also what happens if it's been delivered but not read?

>hasn't gotten the notification
Again, seems to be the same as if it was delivered but not read.

Christ fuck I just want her to give me a chance
>>
>>19773792
I usually talk every day when i'm with someone. At least a good morning and good night, talk about my day and such.
When she didn't text me for a week i wanted to. My friend told me not to. That if she wanted to talk to me she would.
Less than a month later grandpa died, and i still wanted to talk to her but didn't want to burden her with my grief.
It would be so selfish of me to talk to her. And like i said i wouldn't even know how to approach it. Tho it's been on my mind for months. I tried dating again but my heart was just not in it. Unlike my last relationship (which was a year long), after which i was excited to date.
I thought this feeling would go away by now
>>
Why did you break up with him to ask me out only to get back with him immediately due to me being busy for a few weeks? I can't believe you actually tried to claim you were over him. Do you really expect me to believe that? You're pathetic.
>>
>>19773809
Just say "Hi, how are you?"
One of you has to make the first step, don't wait on each other
>>
I'm really fucking up the pacing with this woman I'm seeing. She was coming on hot and heavy during a 3rd date, I stopped it. Then after talking through the usual checklist, we slowed down a bit. Then I tried texting her something suggestive the next day and she made it clear she wasn't in a rush to go all the way, and gave me two bits of advice:

>Don't put all your eggs in one basket
>Walk before you can run

So I'm taking away from that that she's seeing other people, and while she likes me, she might like someone else more and doesn't want to be put in a position where she feels like she can't end it with me because she's the only person I'm seeing.

It's sensible advice I guess, so I got back to some of the matches I'd stopped messaging, and I'll try to set up some more first dates. Still, I feel shitty for slamming the breaks on during the moment, but then coming on too strong later. I feel like I'm completely out of rhythm. I wasn't wanting to go all the way, then I thought she was, so then I was, then I found out she wasn't. Goddamn it.
>>
>>19773813
Yeah, that seems like the best choice of words.
I don't know if and when i should talk about feelings, especially not about how many times i've cried.
>>
I can't get hard. For fucks sake wtf is wrong with me, so farm my girlfriend is fine with that, but it probably wont be long. When we kiss it's hard but as soon as the penetration comes it becomes half hard/flaccid, same goes for bj and handjobs. I find her very attractive. I dont know whether it's physical or mental problem.
>>
I got rejected by a girl who liked -maybe even loved me- because she was too socially anxious to be in a relationship. Feels bad, feels really bad.
>>
>>19773818
It's over, anon. I'm in the same spot and it's over. The girl literally told me she wants to go out with someone else before she "makes the decision" and told me to date other people too.

Now she doesn't even respond. Doesn't even fucking read my messages.
>>
>>19773818

not gonna lie. if a woman wants to fuck and you say let's slow down. its immediate red flag beta behaviour.

You have learnt an important lesson
>>
>>19773795
>>19773800
>>19773808
FUCK

She was active 58 minutes ago and it was delivered.

Looks like she's muted me. It's over bois.

Fucking shit FUCK WHY

What the fuck did I do to deserve this? I just wanted to talk to her and be with her. Christ I didn't even get the chance to talk about it all. Why are women like this?
>>
>>19773822
Don't talk about feelings in message
Only talk about feelings in real and if she starts first
>>
>>19773828
What if she wanted to fuck but wasn't explicit and I "refused" just because of not seeing/understanding it?
>>
>>19773827
Well thanks for the dose of reality anon, now I'm prepared for being ghosted.

We spoke about maybe going out for drinks tonight, just before I put the pressure on, and we did manage to end the conversation on a happy tone (I suppose tiptoeing around each other might be a good way to describe it), so I've not lost ALL hope. Just most. I think I'll say "I'd still be up for grabbing a drink tonight if you want to join me" and then if she does, make sure to avoid all serious talk and try for a more casual do-over of date 3.
>>
>>19773848
Well we've also ended it on a good note. Shit, she seemed like a good girl who'd not ghost me and at least still keep talking to me. Hell she even told me she sorta cares about me even if a relationship wouldn't work out for us.

Now I'm being fucking ghosted. I'm >>19773833 btw. Feels bad, to be honest. I still had some hope. I mean shit, she seemed like the type of girl that might just work out with me. I don't know why I keep misjudging people...
>>
>>19773835
Thanks, i'll think about it that way. I'm just afraid of what she might ask, or say... or ignore/block me in the worst case
>>
>>19773838

It means you are not experienced and woman can smell it a mile away. and woman want to fuck a guy who has been fucked by many woman because it means he is of high sexual worth in a feminine economy of potential mates

Now you know. Also she could possibly be trying to help you not put sex so high of a virtue by covertly going (if you dont want to fuck me it means this is special to you and you should chill and let me ride you instead of having feewings)

She sounds experienced and well versed on game.

read the rational male by rollo Tommassi
>>
>>19773854
Dont be afraid
You can't gain anything while doing nothing
>>
>>19773858
>Also she could possibly be trying to help you not put sex so high of a virtue by covertly going
I don't
>(if you dont want to fuck me it means this is special to you and you should chill and let me ride you instead of having feewings)
That's wrong though, I really want to fuck her
>She sounds experienced and well versed on game.
She is.
>>
>>19773661
I feel you, but Initials anon means no harm. People literally spew the most gross shit here, i know it can seem a bit annoying but they're harmless. Just ignore them if they bother you.
>>
Sometimes I feel as if I'm invisible to my friends unless I make myself apparent.

I'm never invited, nor asked about. I have to be the one to initiate conversations. They never bother starting conversations with me, and are more interested in each other.

Am I that boring? It feels as if they're on a whole other level and I'm at the bottom, unincluded in anything unless I take initiative. I'm tired of being a follower. It’s excruciatingly lonely, knowing that none of my friends would bother to check up on me should I ever stop chasing after them.

I just really want someone to care. But I’d never tell them any of that. I’m sure they’d think of me as needy or attention-whorey. I sure think of myself as that.
>>
Whats the fucking point of it all? Go to work, save money, try and connect with people, find love, make friends, try my fucking best to be a good person when all i ever feel is ignored, used, disrespected, lied to, thrown away and invisible. Fuck why even fucking try?
>>
>>19773852
I might be horribly inexperienced in all this, but I think you should try re-framing it from her POV. It took me 2 days to replay our conversations, pick up on some things I'd missed, and get some further clarification from her. And in retrospect her motivations and actions line up perfectly. I just misread them initially.

How long have you been seeing her for? How far has it gotten?
>>
>>19773869
I'm worried I'm making a friend feel like this lately. But if I look back on our texts, the last 5 are me inviting him to something and getting no response, so I'm not going to keep trying.

I'm not saying you're necessarily doing that, but it is a two way street.
>>
File: 1509255358720.png (181 KB, 309x323)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>19772246
I'm insecure about muh cohck. I've gotten rather fat the last few years, and I've grown a fatpad. Bonepressed, it's about 6", and around 5.5" in girth, but it's upwards curved, and it's hard to measure. Sometimes I cannot put the ruler right, and it comes out to around 4". I know it's not 4", since that's about the size of my flaccid, and my erect is significantly bigger.

Anyway, I know it's not some gargantuan cock, but it's average, at least. Problem is, due to being unshaved, the fatpad, the curvature, being fat and having meaty thighs (I had hose even when I was /fit/), it just seems much smaller. I shared pics on /soc/ once, and due to the angle and everything, it came out looking like it was 4" or something.

All this is fucking me up, and makes me feel as if I'll always be alone, and even if I find a gf, she'll cheat me for some hung dude. Whenever I watch porn, I go straight to the Big Dick tag, because I feel inferior. When I see a huge white dong, I feel sad and I lose my boner, so I turn to BBC porn. Because of the disparity between me and the black guy, I don't feel any "competition", so at this point, BBC Cuck porn is all I watch. I just got hard thinking about it...

I don't know what to do anymore, and it's notlike I have anyone to talk to. Every time I get my spirits up and figure "hey, 6"x5.5" is around average in length, and above average in girth, plus the curvature is good", I come across some guyon /fit/ or /pol/ or whatever with their 7" or 8", and my confidence drops again. I don't even want to fap or whatever, I do it purely for medical reasons, and have to force myself to get in the mood. It's just that I cannot cum to normal stuff anymore, because I keep thinking "I could get such a gf, but she'd cheat me with Hung-Guy", so I just go straight to Big Dicks, cause "well, I'm obviously inferior to that guy, so might as well enjoy the thing I'll never have".

Just... I don't know what to do. I'm thinking of becoming a Wizard...
>>
File: 1511570901917.jpg (864 KB, 3996x2250)
864 KB
864 KB JPG
>>19773266
Are you me? It's like i'm reading a mirror.
>>
>>19773875
Honestly, not long. I've met with her for a date and it went so well we've basically set up a date for sex. Both dates were alright but not absolutely amazing really. Probably because I've still had my ex in my mind, more specifically bad events due to our breakup. I was legitimately scared of a new relationship, especially since she was exhibiting similar features to my ex. Anyway, when I told her about it, she was like "oh, anon I'm kinda relieved because I also felt like something was up". Then I decided that I actually want to pursue her despite it all because she is just such a nice person. Unfortunately she said she wants to try dating other people too before she makes the decision to pursue anything with me and suggested I do the same. I actually did it and went on a date with someone else and realized I actually want her (not the girl from the 2nd date). When we spoke again, she seemed to have some major misconceptions about me and I wanted to talk about it but she was going to work and didn't really have time for it. She didn't speak to me again so I reached out recently but she wouldn't even read it. She must have muted me and met someone else.

Sucks really but it's partially my own fuckup.
>>
>>19773877
Understandable if he doesn’t even respond. A simple “no thanks” takes about 5 seconds of your time.

But no, they just don’t invite me to shit they do. And the shit they do I most certainly would say yes to.
>>
>>19773862

Just go on another date then. And read the book.
>>
>>19773872

I love you man. Lifes a game of cards. Keep your chin up.
>>
>>19773893
>Just go on another date then.
She doesn't want to have another date for now.
Right now, I'm half waiting for her to ask me on a date again, half trying to date other girls
>>
>>19773266

So
Fucking
Cute
>>
>>19773886
I genuinely don't know the problem mate, but I'm leaning towards it being too serious for her. I keep reading >reddit dating_advice and lots of women say they feel smothered. Gotta keep it light and just have fun I guess.

Anyway, how long have you waited for a response? Go do something else for a bit. She could simply be busy or something equally innocent and you're overthinking the fuck out of it (hey I guess this thread is a good as place as any to post your concerns while you wait though). Even if you've got some kind of read-receipt that doesn't mean anything. I read messages when they come in but don't necessarily reply until I can focus on it.
>>
>>19773872
As someone who was and still sorta is, kinda like you... stop being a good guy. If you remain good, and kind, and giving... you're jsut gonna get washed away.
>>
>>19773896

You sunk your ship then. Women are either desperate to see you at all times or theyve lost interest.

The fact you're moving on /waiting for her to intiate is alpha behaviour so youll be fine.
>>
>>19773859
Alright, i just have a bit more to think about.
Thank you for everything
>>
So few months back got rejected by my friend. I was devasted for a month or so and later on regained will to live. Now I'm hanging out with this new girl (we'll propably gonna end up together ) but I still have thoughts about this friend. Rather nostalgic than romantic, but it keeps bothering me.
>>
>>19773902
>You sunk your ship then.
I know
>>19773902
>The fact you're moving on /waiting for her to intiate is alpha behaviour so youll be fine.
It's been weeks and no sign of improvement on my side, I hope you're right
>>
>>19773862
Yeah but does she know that?
>>
>>19773900
She wanted something serious actually. So did I. Funnily enough she thought I didn't.

>Anyway, how long have you waited for a response?
Over 24 hours. Texted again. Same result. Again, she didn't even read it so I assume she muted me. I'm talkign about Facebook Messenger here.

I think she's gone, man. I really wanted to talk things through with her and just try again. I'm already completely clear off thinking about my ex and genuinely wanted to commit myself to this girl. She seems so nice, even if she has some cons. I just want to be happy and to make her happy. That's all. I can't even tell her that though.
>>
>>19773911

Read the damn book.

I know people hate being told read a book.

But when Ive seen the same story about the same guy for the 1000th time. Take my damn advice and read the book its on pdf for free.

God damnit please and then you come back on /adv/ and tell other guys. and then they tell other guys. then every guy has read it and we're all Chads. Problem solved.

Badaboom Badabing
>>
>>19773912
Yes she does
We flirted very heavily in the past
I literally owe her a cunnilingus
And I told her at least once that I would fuck her on a whim if she asked
>>
>>19773919
I will read it but I can't read it in 16 minutes while I'm at work
>>
>>19773919
>create thots
>complain there are thots everywhere
die
>>
>>19773943

Alphas don't make thots. Feminism and Beta fathers make thots.
>>
>>19773949
thots wouldn't fucking exist if there weren't """""alphas""""" ready and waiting to pump and dump them at a moment's notice. die
>>
>>19773957

So because certain men have realized how to be sexually enticing to women therefore women are sluts because of being sexually attracted to a certain archetype of a man.

You read the book too. Please I want you to stop hating hook up culture. I hate it too. I use my super powers only for monogamous relationships.
>>
>>19773967
>Please I want you to stop hating hook up culture. I hate it too.
>implying you're making sense
DIE
>>
File: Wot.jpg (4 KB, 125x118)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>19772246
My mom is having a kind of /x/ mental break. It started when she had a dream about the world being controlled by beings of a different light spectrum or something. She came into my room babbling about it and saying how she didn't care if I thought she was crazy or if I called the authorities. I wrote it off because she's always been the new age type of quirky, taking out books about how there's a hidden code in dna and you can use people's birthdates to predict the future, stuff like that. And she believes she can dream the future.

The next day she was acting erratically which freaked me out. Over the next few days she covered all the mirrors in the house, smashed a bunch of random plates and cups in the garage and tried to make me avoid the internet (i had no data so that was a moot concern). The more pressing concern was how she's been avoiding work for three weeks and making me not tell her coworkers, who are asking me how she is, anything.

The icing on top is that she spends her time at home just listening to music, staring into nothing and laughing at nothing. Constantly laughing at what she won't tell me. When the car's battery died she did nothing for three days after promising me she would then her solution was to make me rub some product on my hair and join her in an extended prayer session in the car - because that's what the voice in her head told her to do. We had to buy a new battery, got it working on Wednesday and she still refuses to go to work. She told me she's unofficially retired and I took it as a joke but if she's serious then I don't know what to do. If I call in family, tell her coworkers what's up and go stay at a relative or friends house there's no going back from that. What if this would all play itself out? Then I'd have given the gossipers in the family/workplace rocket fuel for nothing.

But I am seriously worried. I'd even make a thread about it if I trusted a thread here that wasn't about fucking to get any replies.
>>
>>19773975

>sence

Stop telling me to die I smoke a pack of cigarettes a day I am trying you pathetic little pussy.
>>
>>19773978
I'd take your safety into account bro. Sounds like she's lost it. You don't want her voices telling her you're a threat and to kill you in your sleep. You're not trained to handle this. Get her help.
>>
>>19773978
is she not sleeping much? kinda sounds like it could be a manic episode but those are usually more...ah, intense
>>
>>19773985
I'm not even sure who to call. I checked today and there has to be harmful behaviour for her to get help against her will. She believes she's gotten a message from god or something similar, so no fucking way can I talk her into seeing someone. My family is very distant too.

>>19773987
She's getting way too much sleep. I basically had two meals yesterday because she slept through the afternoon and I had to improvise.
>>
>>19773978

This is straight out of a horror movie.

I have read about people being depressed , people heart broken, people jobless or even homeless.

You have a seriously sticky situation on your hands my friend and it scares me even reading about it. I do not envy you in the slightest, and go as so far to say I have no advice because you yourself have summed up your options.

I will say I have had a mental break down and thought someone from the future was talking to me. Theres a long shot you can get your mom to open up about something that may be bothering her.

Although id prepare to start figuring out which family youd prefer to live with and a good fit
>>
>>19773981
fine faggot. why would you want me to stop hating hookup culture when you hate it too?
>>
>>19773991
sounds like a psychotic break. psychosis likely counts as harmful behaviour. who are you two closest with? family or otherwise?
>>
>>19773992
She refuses to talk about it, but I'll press harder. I'm planning to really try and talk her into going back to work come Sunday so I'll work it in.

>Although id prepare to start figuring out which family you'd prefer to live with and a good fit
Fuck.

>>19773996
Like I said, my family's really estranged but I think some of my cousins would be best. Otherwise my best friends live really far away, we just meet at university. The friend who lives closest to me is more of an acquaintance now so I'm not sure how they'd take me calling them for something as big as this.
>>
>>19773993

Because the world is full of evil and degeneracy and being a man is about accepting that fact and fighting it. And you can't fight something you dont understand, you don't grasp why women are attracted to confidence and self assured men. You like to see the world as black and white. Men manipulating women into having sex with them.

There are good and bad people, suave and unsuave. I wish all women shut their legs tight and made every potential mate wait MONTHS for sex. Because it would fix everything.

(((Feminism))) is a social ploy to destroy the white race by attacking monogamy and religious sanctity at its heart.

Read
The
Fucking
Book

I
was
you
>>
>>19774011
Are you the new Literally Hitler?
>>
>>19774014

I will say Conservatism and Game Theory go very hand in hand. Men lead women lead children

I am not Hitler. But you have to ask yourself why are only white countries subject to "diversity". White people dont immigrate to South America or Africa Or the Middle East. One way streets don't work.

Game Theory at it's core helps a man "be himself" you find what it is in life that makes you happy and proud. and you own it without shame. And women, find,that sexy
>>
Years ago I was a loner. I could get up and handle a few things, take steps forward. Nobody knew me so it wasn't that difficult.

Today I see myself in a similar, or perhaps worse situation. I cannot handle it because I now have the attention of some people. I didn't like it being alone. Now I feel like one of the things that are making me feel shitty is the fact some people are watching my every move and judging. Now I don't wanna go out too much to avoid finding some of these people. I wish they thought nothing of me. They didn't ever return the help I gave to them and I'm fine with that. I just want them to live their lives and make me irrelevant.
>>
I found out my adoptive grandfather molested disabled foster children and molested my mother who was adopted under his care. The biological family acts like it never happened and just don't give a fuck. My grandmother even blamed the children.
>>
>You throw down with the most powerful men in that universe
>why do you do that?
Couple things about this...
1. I know what you're trying to do. You know I look for weird wording in things, so THAT universe was meant for me to pick it out. Too bad it was MEANT to be picked out and doesn't mean anything.
2. All of those men can go fuck themselves I want to go home.
>>
>>19773978
Update: Aside from not leaving the house until we literally ran out of food and smashing our porcelain because the people who gave it to us had "bad intentions", she just came out of her room with tape over her forehead where the 'third eye' would be.

I don't even know anymore. Apparently there's a family visit happening today too, which I'm not sure how to use.
>>
I really really want to be a girl.
> smashing our porcelain
I want to be smashing some porcelain right about now if-you-know-what-I-mean
>>
File: bored.gif (159 KB, 300x400)
159 KB
159 KB GIF
average tuesday night for shia labouf
>>
>>19774080

What country ethnicity. I want to judge your lineage
>>
We are lonely together
>>
going to be alone forever, no friends to speak of. thought i had one, turns out i was wrong.
>>
>I don't know what to tell you, anon, I've met someone and we have been seeing each other daily
>I don't know if anything will come out of it but I like it how it is now
Just kill me. I expected this. I fucking expected this. I was hoping it wouldn't happen but I fucking knew it would. Jesus christ. Fucking why

It's like clockwork, happens every fucking time. Every. fucking. time. I meet a girl, show interest, she meets someone else, suddenly falls in love with him and hangs out with him all the fucking time.

GOD FUCK WHY
>>
You're so unstable emotionally and yet I you're the first woman I can imagine a future with. If only you could see me becoming more than a close friend. Soon we'll met again after a long time, and if I don't see a sparkle between us I'm afraid I'll have to stay back a little while to keep my sanity.
I've never been so happy in my life and yet I'm lacking faith. Thank you.
>>
>>19774011
yes, fight degeneracy!
>and woman want to fuck a guy who has been fucked by many woman
by engaging in it yourself and making shit worse!

tell me more about how i don't understand why we're attracted to confidence and self assured men. better yet tell me why you think i'd see a man who's been fucked by many women as confident, self assured, or at all desirable. and inb4 hurr durr women don't go for inexperienced men. no shit a bunch of slags or a girl who's been in a relationship that didn't work out aren't gonna make a beeline for inexperienced dudes. virgins are wanted by other virgins unless they're brainwashed.

whores are wanted by other whores because nobody sane wants anything to do with them. a dude being attractive to other women signals he's pre-vetted. that's all. we're lazy, more vulnerable, and youth ticks away fast. saves effort, risk, and time. you niggers get this wrong, then go write books about it, then go fuck your way through the next decade until you're disillusioned with women after gaming them for so long, then decide we aren't worth it and go spread that around.

you are out of your damn mind if you think a dude who's lost count of how many holes he's stuck his dick in is in any way appealing to the sort of girls you say you lament the lack of. what capacity for bonded connection could anyone possibly have retained at that point? what kind of idiot sees someone who treats intimacy with the same casual regard as a damn handshake and expects them to value trust or loyalty? there's no "ohhh he'd be a super loving partner" at the surface and there's no "now that's some high status sexual market value, i'll have him" underneath it. there's just disappointment or disgust. fucking hell man. discarding people and killing intimacy isn't gonna help us not die out.
>monogamy
>also sanctity
>but go pump n dump sluts first
literally doing (((their))) work for them

>men lead women
yes pls
>>
>>19772796
You’re weak.
>>
>>19772796
You’ve already hurt her as well, just writing that.
>>
>>19774268
Just by writing that.
>>
>>19774274
Thanks.
>>
>>19773741
same here
>>
>>19774259

aww darlin' relax I aint respondin' to a drop of that shit coming out your secondary hole.
>>
if we are talkin' bout babies then we need to deal with making me not a wreck of a person first. Then, THEN I think I could consider that. I know this is the time that all of your biological clocks are screaming "BABY TIME" but I have some issues that can't make that happen.

(Though, the one B was talking about that time in the hospital wasn't mine. It's either my brothers or cousin... I found an old baby photo of them and that little girl looks identical to it.)
>>
>>19774259

fuck only thing iam responding to

Obviously women dont like being a notch in a guy's belt. What they like is being the one he decided to have children with because he has his pick and isn't settling for the first pair of legs that spreads wide.

Lie all you want a man who can seduce highly attractive women and you're the one that makes him stop is sexually attractive to you. Its nature baby.

I dont pump n dump. I have relationships and women molest me thinking it will make me like them.
>>
>>19774303
You speak truth anon. Can confirm but no way would I impregnate or hang around once I used a woman. In the end I always dump, there are too many others making a fool of themselves believing I'm the one.
>>
>>19774283
>>19774303
wasting your time, i've already given up hope. you faggots punish love and loyalty. there's no point.
>>
>>19774310

I used Alpha theory only because I am highly attractive and intelligent and could not seduce the kind of woman I wanted for marriage.

At the end of the day falling in love is a biological evolution to encourage off spring.

Hope you find your one someday. Its a nice feeling.
>>
>>19774240
Someone talk to me please. I'm losing my shit
>>
>>19774321

There are bandits and there are knights.

We are not all the same. Don't tell me about loyalty and love. I am 1500 words on a nigerian knitting forum to you. You don't know me. You think you do. Like you think you know a lot of things.

I am helping men reestablish their role in a social hierarchy.

Dont call me a nigger, nigger.
>>
>>19774328

Rule 1 of Alpha Theory :

Oneitis

Oneitis is when you believe there is only one person in this world you could ever love and your existence depends on having their love. It is the most common beta trait because it frames your existence to focus on what the girl needs and wants from life and not what you want from life.

Youre the prize not her.
>>
>>19774328
what's up hun. don't psych yourself out by expecting it to happen
>>
>>19774340
Stop this meme right now. It's not like that. I wouldn't be speaking of it happening multiple times. All I want is one fucking girl to invest myself in and I want her to love me. That's all. I don't want to fuck around, I don't want to spin plates or whatever.

>>19774342
Well I expected it and it happened. And it will happen over and over and over again. Every fucking time I told myself I won't fall for this shit again but I do, thinking that maybe this time it'll be different.
>>
>>19773884
I'm sorry you feel similar. But you should try to think nicer things about yourself.

>>19773898
It's not very cute to me, sorry anon. I'm very serious about what I said.

>>19773700
I think there needs to be somewhat of a balance, but you're correct that you should be able to rely on partners for a lot of support. The whole 'I need to be 100% healthy before I begin dating, otherwise my lack of health will make this relationship unhealthy' thing is completely untrue, as I've seen things work out for very damaged people myself. But the key is not to have others feel weighed down or pity you during the beginning process, otherwise it could alter future events with them in a negative way.
>>
>>19774329
all the bandits larp as knights, and the knights end up with crazy bitches who cheat and fuck them up. this world needs cleansed with fire.

you are some faggot who was all support and encouragement and shit until you realised i'm a holes. that is what i know of you.

die nigger
>>
>>19774343
no no no you gotta stop telling yourself that. you're mindfucking yourself. why do you think it happens? can you pick out any sort of pattern to it yet?
>>
>>19774343

You guys focus on all the worst parts of Game. I want one person too, and to maintain being an attractive male you have to be in love with yourself.

Youre basing your worth off of one person loving you. You need to see the difference here. That is not a mind set that works. Women need you to be the stable one who is self assured and has control of his life.

and clearly if this keeps happening you havnt learned a damn thing.

"I met someone else" means. What I just. fucking said.
>>
>>19774358
Of course I can see the pattern. But what does that have to do with the fact that it happens anyway? Because it happens. Me somehow telling myself it won't happen or even hoping that this time won't happen won't stop it from happening. It just fucking happens.
>>
>>19772246
bloodborne and skyrim were stolen from me and it really pisses me off because i play the fuck out of both those games and JUST bought the old hunters DLC and I've bought Skyrim like 4 times already and now I have to buy BOTH all over again. so fucking dumb.
>>
Just wanted to say I found a good guy finally after dating fuckboi after fuckboi disguised as a "nice guy".

I think it's because he has a small penis. I've never been treated like such royalty. (I didn't know he did until after a few weeks) I'm still able to cum during sex because he makes the foreplay so good. Anyway secret to girls who are giving up: find a guy with a tiny one
>>
>>19774353

sorry your long ass post made me extremely attracted to your level of sophistication and passion for this topic and I got angry and took a shot. You're obviously smart enough to know that when I responded a second time and didnt just leave it at a baseless shot at holes I was intrigued to debate you.

I am here because I was them. I walked this same path. and unfortunately becoming a Chad is the medicine for feminism.

*exhales* knights do end up with crazy bitches dont they...
>>
File: peanutschristmasgif.gif (371 KB, 500x375)
371 KB
371 KB GIF
>>19774345
Slowly working on it. Been a year since the incident and friends seems more distant than ever. Looking forward to the small things in my life helps. Like really small things, like "it's friday!", "soon i can bench-watch that show". Hope things work out for you too m8 :(
>>
Slowly feeling like the relationship/marriage ive worked on for 4 years is dying, and dont know how else to revive it except by stfu about my problems so that they dont blame themself for things they cant do anything about. Even if its really their fault for being so tired all the time..
>>
>>19774345
agreed. it's not fair to put it all on one person. the implication that relying on your partner for anything in any way is putting unfair pressure on them is fucking ludicrous though. people see normal healthy interdependence and think it unhealthy codependence because fuck knows why, but it sure as shit isn't fair or healthy or right to punish love and loyalty for simply being love and loyalty. i hope you find happiness hun.
>>
File: grr.jpg (40 KB, 239x239)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
I want it noooowwwwww. I want snugs so god damn bad you have no idea. Especially like... mass snugs. A snug orgy.

I wish I knew if the girls were as pumped for this as I am. Or if they think it's all stupid as fuck and won't work. I think it will. I just hope we all fully embrace it.

Maybe you have been trying to do it for awhile now and are having problems? I know I was given a vision where all the girls made their own little individual meals but at least they were all sitting at the same time and table. Things are really, really shitty right now so if ya'll are facing any problems I hope it's just because the times are tough and you're lacking your leader.

I hope we are all on the same page as me with the whole... leader thing. Again, I had another vision that was "Are you guys serious? You want him to be your leader? He's fucking insane."

Call me Big Boss. Or just Boss.
>>
>>19774376

I have an 8 inch cock and eat my girl out for hours so no you were just patient like all women need to be.

If anyone had any clue about statistics they would realize the pool of decent men/women gets smaller as people die and find someone.

So it is legit hard to find an interesting person as time goes on.
>>
>>19774361
patterns that comprise the pattern is what i meant, not the overall pattern itself. are there cues setting this off? cause-effect type shit? walk me through one start to finish maybe, see what we see
>>
>>19774390
>meet a girl
>she's alright and acts interested in me
>she seems very kind hearted
>I initially act somewhat distant and with reserve because I'm scared of ending up the same way
>she's still kind and nice
>eventually let her into my mind
>she opens up about being abused in some way in the past (usually rape or attempted rape plus depression)
>feel like I want to be good for her and not betray her and just take care of her
>I'm depressed myself so I can understand her
>start investing myself in her, talking to her
>she becomes more distant
>eventually stops talking to me
>some time passess
>text her to find out what's up
>"anon I met someone"
They always meet someone and immediately it becomes their fucking bf. They keep seeing each other every fucking day. And I end up being more depressed and broken.

...until I meet another girl that does the exact same shit.

Funniest part is that the last 4 girls that did it shared the same names.
>>
>>19774388
>the pool of people get smaller as the years go by
>you were just patient

Yeah, I completely agree. I stopped dating for a while and was like I'll try it again. I guess it just happens that he has a small one. I guess I was just saying it's okay if you have a small one. Just be yourself and don't let it get in the way.

I've been with guys who have 8in and the sex was good, but it's really about the emotional connection and intimacy before the bed. I would say sex is just as good, so it is possible.
>>
>>19774380
>my level of sophistication
>random sad faggot on 4chen
passion for our race not dying out and our people not being miserable and lonely and shit is as spot on as it is futile. i'm drowning in hurt and betrayal and not handling it well. sorry for being an oversensitive babby.
>>
>>19774409

Yep. Emotional connection makes for really good sexy time.

I am with a girl whos a virgin and she likes dry humping and Ive told her its painful being puppets with smooth crotches acting out this beautiful beautiful act that she has no clue how intense when its with someone you love is.

dont mention his size to your friends. super rude
>>
>>19774406
>start investing myself in her, talking to her
>she becomes more distant
first point there. elaborate on that one. what do you talk about? how do the conversations go? etc etc
>>
>>19774414

I am N. Whats your letter?
>>
>>19774419
Everything. From regular "how was your day" to some deeper stuff like how we feel, our past, everything.

As for her becoming more distant it's... Well the girl just stops acting all interested and chatting me up. I don't know how to explain it. Initially she's very inquisitive and interested in me but later on the girl just seems to divert her attention to someone else maybe?
>>
>>19774417
Oh geez. Well as much as you know how good it will be for you to be inside of her and everything, you are more experienced and she's not there yet. Just make sure you wait until she's ready
>>
>>19774417
Oh and yeah obviously I won't mention his size to anyone. I haven't even said anything to him about it. I just don't talk about it period.
>>
>>19774430

I was legit going to say this word for word. Just dont even make his penis size a topic of thought. like someone saying you have big teeth or something lol
>>
Sometimes I cringe at all the stupid shit that I've done. Lately I've been thinking about how many women I hurt because I was too autistic and inexperienced to realize they had feelings for me. One in particular, I was really into about 6 years ago. We had chemistry like a burning flame. We were always touching, hugging, having intense eye contact moments. After a night out, we were talking in her car listening to some music and had that moment... you know that moment when you know you're supposed to kiss someone.

Well instead of kissing her, I gave her a friend hug which was really awkward because we were trying to find a fit (you know like when you're trying not to arm bar someone). I said "Wow, that was really awkward lol!" and she said "it wasn't that awkward.. " and took off. After that a couple more opportunities presented itself but I just always fucked it up and in the end I hard rejected her because I was depressed and insecure and took it out on her. Of all the girls I've known, she was the one who got away. She was beautiful, perfectly my type, we vibed together so strong and there was definite chemistry but I just wasn't ready... I was too much of a coward to make a move, to really risk it and she slipped out of my hands.
>>
>>19774421
iunno... AFDHR
pick one

>>19774423
well fuck. can't really glean much from that. hmm. maybe try going for a different type of girl? these girls usually broken home level of past abuse or regret sex """""raep"""""?
>>
Holy shit! I knew something felt wrong. That it was all rushed. You found me in a venerable, desperate state. You promised me security, safety, success, love. But... Jesus, you're just like _ but worse, aren't you? We're supposed to be in our honeymoon phase but you're already making me depressed. You're just another abuser. Just like _. I need to get out of here.
>>
>>19774440
Yeah that's a good comparison! Lol
>>
I’ve been super clingy before with a Oneitis as she was with me, but much as we flirted and dated and even sexted a fair bit, nothing really happened. Reasons that are stupid and drama filled so I won’t flood this post with it.

Mainly I think it’s far more in her than it is with me. I kept waiting for a sign from her or complete affirmation she wanted and is going to make this work.

But a few months ago I kinda just snapped one day and all of a sudden I increasingly become more “Whatever” about her. As of now I’d still like us to be together in some form, but I’m not holding my breath or getting hopeful whenever there’s a slight or big tease.

Not sure if that’s getting over her or not, or maybe I’m maturing a bit and realizing there is no “One”?
>>
>>19774444

well since your post got quads. and it was 4. Ill pick the 4th letter of the Alphabet or D if youre confused.

Just so when the thread 404's maybe I can find you.

I am not used to someome going "our race"
>>
I just want to hug you. Feel you close to me, smelling your scent and feeling your warmth. But that bubble you get when we fight wont pop. And im afraid it never will. Am i doomed to lose you forever? Is this the beginning of the end..
>>
>>19774382

You cant negotiate attraction. You need to seize what made you two fall in love and give it to her again
>>
I feel so bad although everything is going fine in my life. Why?

I'm such an ungrateful piece of shit
>>
>>19774482

because depression is a combination of chemicals not your consious opinion or jugement of your circumstance
>>
>>19774480
I give her what i think she needs. Is it maybe that i dont bring her what she wants? Or that i dont ask her enough what she needs?? Shes always so sad, and im just too tired from the stress of work to do anything. I dont want to go to the store to walk around, windowshop, or even gk out period. I just want to be home. And shes just so sad because of it. She has no friends that come see her, qnd no one to talk to but our baby. Is it wrong that i want her to be able to handle things on her own without me? And am i wrong for expecting her to be able to do simple things like remember ber wallet or use common sense? I love her beyond any and all things to e ver exist, but i dont know what to do to keep her happy anymore. Am i a bad husband?? Or do i need to understand more? I want to be the husband she needs.
>>
>>19774507

Thats what being a man is. You are her emotional support. Yes all your time needs to be about her and making her happier.

Not doing chores or buying things for her. Just showing you how much she means to you. If its plausiable to get there take her where you two first met. leave her flowers.

Suprise her. Literally bombard her with happy things she cant shit on.
>>
>>19774524
Thanks anon. I just hope its not too late.
>>
>>19774540

You cant negotiate attraction. A spark can reignite tho
>>
>>19774524
>too tired from the stress of work

Doesnt it seem a bit selfish to only meet her needs?
>>
I'm perceiving that the relationship dynamic I've had with a slightly older woman has changed and I don't really know what to make of it. We started out as friends, and she is wise and kind so became kind of an older sister/aunt to me. She has always seemed very confident/strong, but lately our dynamic is very... man and woman. I'm not sure if she's developing feelings but I find myself in the position of assuring her. We tease each other and use nicknames. She also slips really subtle compliments about my appearance into our conversations, gets a little short when I talk about other women. She's also visibly nervous/self-conscious when we see each other in person and very apologetic almost neurotic about taking care of me. She also uses my name way more than anyone I've ever met, to the point where when we're in mixed company I wonder if any one else noticed. But she doesn't act like she likes me or anything. There aren't any stolen glances or touching that I know of. In fact she seems more uncomfortable hugging me than she did at first.
>>
>>19774551

thats what a man is supposed to do.

Like look at it this way if he felt like she did the relationship is over. The emotional burden men face is completely disregarded in todays world.

will he not be less stressed about work if his wife cheers up?

t. someone whos relationship imploded because we were both depressed
>>
>>19774014
Ah, I thought I was the only one wondering what happened to him (not that I want LH to return of course)
>>
>>19774388
>eat my girl out for hours
If you're doing it for hours you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>19774470
dumbass it is. fitting choice because i am indeed confused as fuck. <insert shit ton of fruitless whining here> also thanks for the kind words before. didn't realise you were serious, i thought it was sarcasm. or maybe i'm still misreading shit, idfk. as far as finding me, only thing i'm good for is shitposting on here. can't offer much more than that. the love and loyalty shit is important to me. and "our race" isn't heard nearly often enough, i agree
>>
>>19774558
Hm, that made a little sense. (Legitimate question btw, not trying to imply shes dumb or anything.) Could you reexplain that last part though.
>will he not be less stressed about work if his wife cheers up?
>T. Someone whos relationship imploded because we're both depressed.
>>
>>19774578

Men dont get to be sad in a relationship. I am not being sexist here iam saying that unless a woman is extremely loyal or faithful and can handle her husband being depressed will that kind of stuff survive.
>>
I want to see my genetics sheet. I want to know what I am.

hearing someone say "He's not biologically female." and then a girl responding "Yeah well she's not biologically male either."

Then people telling me that I should be mentally retarded, that I have an extra chromosome. XXY.

Another person else saying something along the lines of "Someone needs to tell him, he's not even human."

Lastly, the "He wasn't born, he was created."

So what am I? When the fuck are you people going to tell me? Do you think doing this shit is "Easing me into it"? You had my brother in law say "Sometimes you take a spoon full of sugar with your medicine." but you people must have replaced the sugar with crystal meth.

So what the fuck am I and why won't you tell me already? How do you expect me to work? To think? I'm lonely, I want to fucking die, and I don't even know what or who I am.
>>
>>19774576

*rubs back of neck boyishly*

how long? and if you want to respond how long what? take 5 minutes to think of what I could possibly be asking.
>>
>>19774590
I feel sorry for you
You're one of the .001% of the world population that are actually transgender/hermaphrodite and you have to live in a world with people who pretend to be the same as you because they're mentally fucked up in the head. God bless you
>>
Fuck I don't know what to do why the fuck did I have to fall for you before? Even if I hadn't said anything about wanting you, I'd still feel this way.
>>
>>19774478
it's already over
forget I ever existed and that there was anything between us
>>
>>19774507
>I dont want to go to the store to walk around, windowshop, or even gk out period. I just want to be home.
Was it like this when you first started dating? Wooing a woman never stops, especially if you have a young child. She probably feels lonely, isolated and trapped with a responsibility she can't even get a break away from. Her man, who once loved and cherished her, is always too tired to try to meet her emotional needs and she probably feels you don't value her as much as when you started dating and misses that "you". If you're married, she is your wife. It's your responsibility--like it or not-- to make sure that she is loved and cared for and that means more than just bringing home a paycheck. Do you kiss her anymore? Tell her you love her? When you're at home together do you sit with her, talk to her, listen to her.. Do you make her feel like she's your woman and you're still happy to be with her?
>>
>>19774589
Damn senpai. Well, thanks for that life lesson. XD
>>
>>19774627
>>19774626
>>19774589

This guy said it better than me. I was hinting he may be a tad bummed out too
>>
>>19774626
Shes always had depression/bipolar issues. I do kiss her, i sit with her, play vidya and watch movies with her. Sometimes she talks about silly stuff idc about (like tv shows i dont like, or a book thats childish.) I tell her that i love her, but sometimes i just dont have the energy/patience for anything. I want to do more for her, i do, but im just so tired. And no matter what i do that feeling never goes away. I get so frustrated and want to stay home out of the heat. Am i wrong to feel that way?
>>
I get how it is now. I'm nothing more than attention to you. That's why. I knew I couldn't trust you.
>>
>>19774649

Your wife is just set to hard mode.

Ill be honest you have a kid together. Battling through this is what the center of life is.

Have a few more beers and enjoy love.
>>
>>19774626
She thinks we dont communicate enough, and that we need to find a middle ground to comprimise. But how can we do that without stepping on each others feelings/needs?
>>
>>19774660
Thanks dude, that was surprisingly what I needed to hear.
>>
saw your face on an acid trip, which as usual means nothing but I will probably think it means something because I'm fucking retarded, sadly.
>>
>>19773258
my mom already did
>>
>>19774593
n/a. i'm not being coy m8, shitposting on here is all i've got to give. what >>19774589 said sums shit up well enough to give you an idea.
>>
Fuck. I hate this so much. I want to be as vain as my girlfriend. How does she fucking do it? Like, I'll look in the mirror sometimes and think "Damn, I look good.", but never so much that I take a goddamn picture of it and jerk myself off on social media likes. Could it just be her addictive personality? She has this tendency to become addicted to literally everything, and I'm pretty much the exact opposite. It's just infuriating not being able to feel that pride.

Ugh. I feel so fucking left out of everything, honestly. Allergic to weed, I can't smoke it without getting hives and vomitting and experiencing incalculable horrors, but everyone else has so much fun with it and it feels so fucking necessary to be cool and smoke it, but I just can't. I'd kill to. And being asexual is a fucking mess, too. Thankfully, my gf is as well, but for the longest time, I was resigned to never finding anyone.

Honestly, I just want to relax. I'm so fucking sick of all this pain and lying. I'm so fucking sick of having all this painful shit pile up and turn me from a charismatic, fun person into a shitty wreck who either can't say anything or freaks out. I just want a clean slate. I love her so fucking much, and she loves me too, but if I don't get a rein in on this behavior...agh.
>>
>>19774721
You will never experience the rush of attention that she does when she posts a picture of herself on social media. That's why you don't understand the appeal. When was the last time you were complimented? How did it make you feel? Now imagine you could get that thousands of times a day without working for it. That's why she posts herself on social media.
>>
>>19772796
dont do anything drastic. I know how the betrayal feels. My ex cheated on me too back in the days. After I found out I broke up with her and met her like 2 weeks later at a party. We were both on the crowded dancefloor I was hammered because I saw her. I smoked weed and blew a bit smoke in her face saying to her "you are a whore". Will never forget the look, felt great after. Ofc sober I would have never done something like this but to this day I dont regret saying it
>>
I've fallen for a lesbian. Although she is probably bi rather than gay. I honestly don't know what to do. I normally don't allow women to catch my attention like this but damn man she slipped through.
>>
>>19774727
But I can. I can post pictures of myself on social media and get plenty of likes, we had a goofy little tinder contest and I nearly matched her (which, considering she's a girl and it's a shitload of thirsty men, is a feat). I just don't...feel the need, you know? Like, getting the likes is nice, feelsgoodman, but I don't get cravings for it like I'm sure she does. I can get validation elsewhere.

She IS pretty insecure, lot of past trauma and stuff. I wonder if it's not really vanity, but just a need to feel like she's not bad? Regardless, she's definitely addicted, but if it's just pain from the past haunting her, I can't really be frustrated with her doing it so compulsively.

That actually helped put it in perspective. IDK if that was your intention, but thanks anon. It's weird, but it's oddly inspired me to help her with her various unhealthy escapism methods. I was before, but so much shit has piled onto me that I lost sight of something as important as wanting to help the person that means the most to you.
>>
Welcome to Pleasure City
population: Me and You
>>
File: 1530573176939.webm (393 KB, 720x480)
393 KB
393 KB WEBM
I fucked up my relationship with my current girlfriend of four years due to emotionally cheating on her online and not being able to open up to her about it and properly talking to her after the fact. She tried to forgive me, but by the time I was able to properly talk about it she said it was way too late, and I agree. Now she wants to move out and break up and I truly can understand. I do still want to be with her but she doesn't and that's understandable. However lately there's been a spark between us and I can't deny that I still feel like something's there. We came to agreement that we will decide which path to take forward explicitly in a couple weeks, but something inside me says that she might want to stay. I just dont know what to feel about the situation. I feel really empty inside due to all that's happened and the thought of truly losing her.
>>
>>19774444
>well fuck. can't really glean much from that. hmm. maybe try going for a different type of girl? these girls usually broken home level of past abuse or regret sex """""raep"""""?
I wish. Too bad the normal girls just don't want me. I don't know how it works but literally the only girls that are interested in me (and are actually interesting to talk to and have hobbies and shit) seem to be those broken girls.
>>
You're going to tell me I'm wrong but I know I'm not
>>
File: momma.jpg (73 KB, 409x450)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
Do you girls trust me? I don't think any of you did before, you all seemed to have believed the absolute worst about me. No one ever listened to me, no one ever believed me when I would say things.

Sometimes I would tell tall tales or add some flourish to my stories but I never lied about anything that mattered. If anything I was too honest, I was too open. I was so honest that all of your men (and my exes) had an easy time convincing people that my honesty was a form of manipulation. How fucked up is that?

I have always wanted to be a good man. I have always wanted to be honest. It always meant a great deal to me when someone would tell me their secret or trusted me to not take advantage of them.

So, do you all trust me? Am I a bad person for real? They keep telling me the reason I'm suffering is because I deserve it. That it's just karma for bad things that I've done. That bad people suffer.

What did I do? I just wanted to be loved. I just wanted to be ok. I just want to go home.

Please, take me home.

Please.
>>
>>19772343
hahaha you really are fucked
>>
>>19774713

I said the second thing too. lol... : )
>>
God damnit I want you girls so badly. I want family, I want to go home.

I can't do this anymore. It's too much. If I said I was strong I lied. I'm not. Please. I'm so tired.
>>
>>19774739
... huh. I'm weirdly well qualified to help with this one. Has she said she's bi? If so, there's no problem, just ask her out.

If she hasn't explicitly said, what was it that made you think she was bi?
>>
I've just written my suicide note; and I've got a glass of water with 8 grams of Aconite seeds next to me.

But I can't pinpoint why I want to die, I just having this overpowering urge to go through with it. I'm not happy with life, and I can't really recall a time when I was happy.

It feels like a dumb reason to want to die.
>>
>>19774813
You can choose to believe whatever you want to believe, but you cannot deny whatever others think of you. Denial is a dangerous thing. You can end up losing it all until it is already too late.
>>
I'm so scared of her knowing how bad my alcoholism has gotten
>>
>>19775013
Agreed. Dumb reason to die. It's easier not to do it and see how it all works out.

.. I'm not sure I'm qualified for this. But I think i'd be cool if you stuck around, even if I am just an internet rando.
>>
>>19775013
Suicides are mostly done by impulse. People kill themselves when they are "in the moment". You should stop doing what you're doing and think for a sec.
>>
>>19775013

It gets better my friend had the noose around his neck and 2 years later hes in a better place. Just talk about it
>>
>>19775021
But I don't want to.

I've tried living and it just isn't clicking. Everything that should be fun isn't; and even the sad lows just blend into this odd malaise that settles over everything.

I worry about my family finding me, but I also think they might be better off. They won't see it that way, but I think they will be.
>>
I feel like i've been running in place for the past 4 years or so. I genuinely just want to have a job and a place of my own. That's it, why is it so fucking hard to do that.
>>
>>19774809
man i don't wanna leave you hanging but i got nothin. tell me more? nothing's jumping out at me yet. i can't promise i'll be of much help, i'm communicating like a fuggen sperg, but i'll respond. gotta run to the store for babby food for cat, so i might be a bit but i will def respond. what else is on your mind about it? or what are your folks like maybe, does any of this mirror their relationship in some way?
>>
>>19773978
Same anon. I'm locked in my room now and I called my cousin for help. Fuck this has gone too far.
>>
Met a sweetheart from 15 years ago. Wow, she's really let herself go. She used to be such a cueteethreefourteen.
>>
>>19773260
>I think the best thing is that you were able to find a job that suits you and not just full-on quit, move back home, and do nothing. As long as you're doing SOMETHING...

I agree. As long as I'm still working and not becoming a NEET again, I don't see it as completely running away from my problems.
>>
>>19774972
really? m8 if there's any sort of wisdom you could impart i'm all ears and would be eternally grateful. i can't find help on this and i badly badly need it, everyone but my folks just jumps straight to "break up"
>>
This isn't really my style... but GIOYC is supposed to be cathartic right? It's near the bump limit so you'll never see this.

I'm glad you're back. I missed you.

But, I will admit I was fucking furious. I spent god knows how many days sat by hospital beds this month, and you weren't there. And, that's fine, obviously. There's no way you could have known. Getting in touch by other means, probably never crossed your mind. You were having fun, and granted, you might have thought an email would have been weird. But really, was a message to say you'd be longer really that much effort? With you gone and everything else happening, I felt I couldn't talk to anyone.

Which is ridiculous, because I had a small army of well-wishers, people who I love and people who I care about right there. But, I didn't want to talk to them. I really just wanted to hear you talk about random shit for a little while. I'm frustrated, I knew your presence made me happy, but I didn't know your absence would make me sad... now you're back, even just knowing that I can theoretically reach out to you makes everything so much easier. Urgh, the idea that my happiness is connected to someone else is a little horrifying.

And while I'm sure our relationship is pretty asymmetrical, you know what's more annoying? You keep your cards so close to your chest I just can't entirely extinguish the idea that you might actually feel the same. I know, logically you don't, but I really can't let go of the idea. I tried talking to other people, even dating but nothing... I don't think I can fob myself off with some half-pint imitation. Idk, I think they're right. Maybe I should slowly distance myself. I can't say anything to you, you know I'd rather lose my right arm than make you in any way uncomfortable.

God, I don't know how people write journals, this is horrendous. But, you have a knack for completely upsetting my train of thought, so my ineloquent rambling are fitting I guess.
>>
>>19775099
you ok?
>>
>>19773978
This definitely sounds like schizophrenia or something similar. If I were in your position I'd consider staying at a friend's house until she gets treatment, or at least so you can think about it while removed from the situation for a while.
>>
>>19775038
hmmm, idk about you, but I've found myself awful bad at guessing what other people feel. i think, they'd probably not want you to make that decision for them. is there anything that gives you temporary relief? Vidya/ food/ a person?
>>
>>19775074
My parents are a having long-time couple really, so it's not that.

See, the thing is, I'm starting to feel like I'm fucking cursed. My entire life I devoted myself to being well educated and having a decent job, all in order to maybe have a good life later and be able to have a family that's not piss-poor. I never had much time for girls, I mean I probably would've found some, but I was never the type of guy to be able to just go out with a girl in a working week in the middle of the day, because I had either school or work.

That obviously meant I didn't ever havea long term relationship with anyone.

Aside from that, I always try to be the best person possible, and always try to improve. The bad thing about it is that it just doesn't do anything. There's always someone better, and in fact objectively worse although he's liked more by the girl. Fuck knows why. Maybe he has more time? I don't know. I just don't seem to ever have this "chemistry" thing with anyone. A girl could find me funny and interesting and go to bed with me but she'd never want a relationship because she wouldn't be "sure about me". None of it makes sense to me really. Fucking none. It never seems to matter that I'm loyal and would give my heart out to her on the platter. They never seem to care.
>>
>>19775179
So far yeah, just shaking. My cousin said she'd get here soon.

>>19775190
My friend didn't get back to me fast enough, which is a shame since he lives closer. I hope whatever this is it gets over with soon.
>>
I don't no what to do anymore. My life is going nowhere. I have no future. I can only see suicide as an option. I'm tired of living as me I'm so sick of feeling like this honestly. I'm sick of talking about it. I just want someone to not abandon me. I don't want to die alone. I don't want to die alone/ please someone tell me I"I love you" tell me "you are great" or "great job" without me thinking you have some ulterior motives. please someone see me. I want to be seen
>>
I wish I could just die without hurting any of the people I care about. I'm just so tired, I want to rest so badly, but I can't.
>>
>>19775221
How old are you, anon?

Has anyone outside your family ever said "I love you" to you?
>>
>>19773978
Better to have people gossip than to have her decide you're a Reptoid duplicate and slit your throat in your sleep, dude.
>>
How do I break an edgy 13 year old?
My girlfriend and I moved into her parent's place for the next month while we get a new apartment sorted and her little brother is getting on my nerves. At first I was kind of excited to bond with him and expected him to talk my ear off; problem is he thinks he's a bonafide psychopath self-diagnosed through the internet. His older brother (17) is a high school dropout wannabe gangster drug addict and I'm sure that's where this behavior comes from.

I went through a similar phase when I was his age but I was more the brooding, quiet type whereas he is more the aspie oversharing type. Do I just listen to him and do my best to be a rolemodel or do I expose him to actually fucked up shit to break him?
>>
>>19775232
Once, a guy I met here on 4chan. He was Canadian and I am Texan. He did it "by accident" when I was about to hang up. He ended up ghosting and then blocking me, so don't get excited
>>
>>19775252
No shit, on the 4th we went to his mom's friend's party and her grandchildren were running around
You know what this nigger said to literally all the adults there?
"I don't like children... they make me violent."
Dude is the cringiest I've ever personally dealt with. Send help.
>>
>>19775255
So you're young and you're a girl. Someone has even told you he loves you. Stop whining. It'll get better.

I'm 24, a man and NOBODY has ever said she loves me.
>>
>>19774649
I don't understand, this person wants YOUR attention right? Not just any person's attention? I want attention from the guy I love, is it wrong?
>>
>>19775261
>you're a girl
nope not a girl. I suspect he was manipulating me
>>
>>19775203
hmm. how are you at reading their emotions? and engaging them emotionally?
>>
>>19775211
good good. sit tight then, cousin is on her way. still hanging in there okay?
>>
>>19775226
same man, same
>>
>>19775007
She talked about dating guys in the past and had recently broken up with her girlfriend. So it makes sense in my head to call her bi
>>
>>19775252
>>19775257
where's dad?
>>
>>19775295
Dad is dead; apparently he was a meth head. Died after passing out on an OD and went into diabetic shock while unconscious

He has a stepdad but the dude works 12 hour shifts and smokes weed while not working. I've lived there a week already and have seen him for a grand total of 10 minutes so far. Mom is overbearing and somewhat emotionally abusive
>>
>>19775276
Whose emotions?
>>
>>19775305
sounds like the right psychological conditions for faggotry
>>
>>19775305
fucking hell that's rough. granddad or anything like that maybe? kid needs a father figure. beyond that i can't tell you much
>>
>>19775307
the girls you talk to who keep losing interest. there's a reason for it, it's just a matter of pinning down what the reason is. any followup with any of them? do you know whether they do the same with the next guy?
>>
>>19775174

how long has ur girl been depressed and how long have u been together?
>>
>>19775327
Honestly, I don't know how to answer your emotions question.

For all I know about their futures, some are doing very well with the new guy and some are not. Either way they're doing far better than with me, no matter what.
>>
>>19775329
about a year, 6 yrs in a few months, and i'm the girl. there's not a chance of me explaining the whole situation without derping shit and making stuff confusing right now though, one of our cats is trying to sudoku and i've been up all night with him. am groggy af

>>19775340
that could be it then. ask a dude for tips on how to emotionally engage us. look up "insecure attachment style" too. that's fairly common with abuse backgrounds, could explain a chunk of them and give you some insight
>>
I'm sorry for making fun of your height, didn't knew you were self-conscious about it. Should've, though; in hindsight it was quite obvious. You're beautiful the way you are. Don't let anyone make you think otherwise.
>>
>>19775294
Hey, that counts. Unless she refers to her boyfriends as a phase I think you're in there then.

Is there a reason you don't date? If she's special enough to catch your attention it sounds like it's worth giving it a shot.

Stay away from the ott declarations of love and you'll be fine. Just ask her out on a date, if she says no you just go back to being friends. If she actually is a lesbian, explain you thought she was bi, apologise for the mistake and again you can just go back to being friends. No biggy.
>>
>>19775394
>that could be it then. ask a dude for tips on how to emotionally engage us. look up "insecure attachment style" too. that's fairly common with abuse backgrounds, could explain a chunk of them and give you some insight
I don't know, it makes no sense to me.
>>
>>19775322
As far as I can tell their family is atomized to shit
I try to bond with him but he assumes my advances are to set up some criminal bullshit to make money together because, I assume, his actual retard of a brother. His sister, my girlfriend, is worried about him but doesn't know what to do about him either.
>>
>>19775394

Mine ended around 7 years. We were both very depressed and became very cold. If I learnt one thing it was the over used statement of you cant love someone without loving yourself is highly accurate.

I remember when I first fell in love and I was really really happy with myself. I loved life and she made it even better.

Its hard to really have a fix all solution. When you're both depressed it makes for a rapidly deteriorating situation, basically addressing it full out with him and consiously day by day having goals that are meant to fix the disconnect feels like the only way, I am not an expert just a guy who wanted to learn from my failed long term relationship.

You both need to admit there is a problem. and ask yourselves do you love each other enough to work to repair the damage.

Write down what you need to do and work on it. You're already on here looking for solutions so. You do care its just a matter of making a plan. Its not about just "being happy" it's valuing what you have built so far and navigating the waves together.

Straight up comes down to.

1) we have a problem
2) do we want to fix it
3) how do we fix it.
>>
>>19775434
>wahmen
>making sense
seriously though, a guy will be able to explain it better than i could

>>19775451
any churches nearby? find church, ask priest? best idea i've got, good luck to you guys though, you're both top tier for looking out for him
>>
>>19775466
sounds solid af. thank you so much for taking the time, i appreciate it immensely. i'll keep all this in mind. any idea how to get him to talk to me?
>>
Holy shit I didn't expect your response to hit me as hard as this. I really fucking wish I didn't ask what I did and maybe then I even had a better chance at it. I feel like shit now.
>>
>>19775490

tell him if you dont talk about it the relationship will implode.

seems really inconveinant and difficult but its what it comes down to
>>
>>19775510
What did you do anon and both Initials
>>
>>19775613
it kind of already has. this probably all needs better explanation to get anywhere. i'm just gonna thank you again for posting and wait for phone call so i can sleep. thanks again
>>
At the rate I'm going with every year creating another gap in employment history, I'll probably kill myself before I find a job. But that's probably for the better.
>>
>>19775627
It sounds pathetic but I only asked if I still have any kind of chance with her again. Obviously she said no, very clearly. I just hoped she would consider a little bit. Whatever.
From S to B
>>
>>19775405
Thanks for that I appreciate the advice. Ill try this and maybe update soon.
>>
>>19772246
I'm alone and scared.
The love of my life died recently, and she was really the only thing I could name in my life that was good.
I never really liked things or people before I met her - I'd just accepted that life was dreary and miserable and figured I'd live day to day until I died. Then she came along, and stuck around for some reason. I still couldn't tell you why.
I was 25 when I met her, and she was my first. First hand held, first crush, first hug, first love, girlfriend, wife. Almost anything you can name really.
She was like the sun, a warm glowing light that made the world around her less dreary and more bearable. I still didn't care much for anything else, but just her smile was enough to make my day, waking up next to her enough to motivate me to stand up.
Now she's gone, and I just don't know what to do anymore. I almost wish I could go back to not knowing what life was like with her, because the dreary miserable world I have without her was so much more tolerable when I didn't know it could be so much better.
I live in the house we bought, full of stuff she either picked or that I picked because I thought it would make her happy, and I just don't feel connected to any of it anymore.

Sometimes I honestly feel like killing myself sometimes, but at the same time whenever I'm almost doing it, I can see her looking so disappointed at me,
Fuck, I just miss her so much.
>>
>>19775925
Holy shit dude, hope you get through this.
I get people being kissless handholdless virgins, but what kind of life leads to getting your first hug in your late twenties?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.