[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

What should I do /adv/?
Just after newyear these voices started up in my head.
First a female voice said very clearly in my local accent, "Ohh, you know it's me, but you know me, I had to get him to do it for me."
Then this guy started speaking to me, it's been up and down. I thought it was almost funny at first, but it's starting to kill me. It keeps raping me, and I try to imagine attacking it, slicing its penis down the middle, firing qi at it, whatever. Nothing will make it leave me alone.
It's 24/7, doesn't seem like anyone else can hear it.
It's gotten to the point that I'm punching myself in the face, breaking down in tears, screaming, and I've set a date for my suicide if it doesn't stop.
Has anyone else had an experience like this? Is it plain old demons, or am I being psychically assaulted by a cult?
>>
>>19883816
Those things outside that you see walking, talking and working, they are not people.
>>
Lol go see a mental health doctor (whatever you locals call a looney bin).
>>
>>19883816
You need pro help.
If you can't afford it try a church as they may actually offer some solace
>>
>>19883825
Well, what are they then? Besides, they're the least of my worries. I have flies hovering around me like I'm already dead. My friends have practically all stopped talking to me, like there's an aura of evil around me.
>>
>>19883827
My mum found a local "hearing voices" group for me to go to, and it burned down in an arson attack the day before I was scheduled to go. I used to see psychologists when I was younger, but I'm scared they'll put me on anti-psychotics, which are known for shrinking brain mass.
>>
>>19883837
>Well, what are they then?
I am afraid you'll have to figure that out by yourself.
>>
>>19883837
Your friends arent hanging around you because you're fighting fucking hallucinations

go to a doctor retard
>>
>>19883833
Are they not just another cult that'll tell me to "accept Jesus's love" in a really twisted Stockholm-syndrome type dismissal?
>>
Go to the emergency room at the local hospital and ask them for an anti-demon potion. There's one doctor in every ER who makes those on the side, under the counter, you know what I mean? Just ask for one and you'll be all good. Be persistent and keep asking for it.
>>
>>19883853
If you believe you're in the position to refuse avenues of help on loosely-founded accusations rooted in 4chan-levels of nonsensical prejudice, then you may wish to learn how to consent to Bubba the Apparition instead
>>
>>19883816
Jus bee yurself
>>
>>19883846
OK but when you go on a murder spree, that’s a lot of brain Ltd that will shrink in graves... rather shrink your problem brain rather then 12 innocent brains. Does that make sense even to a lunatic?
>>
>>19883816
Its called schizophrenia anon, just know the voices aren’t real so don’t treat them like they are because that will make your life even more hell
>>
>>19883816
Most likely you have schizophrenia. Could be CIA niggers drugged you. Maybe the netherworld has opened itself up to you and you alone, but unlikely.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (12 KB, 275x183)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>19883816
>>
>>19883922
Gun laws in my country would make this very unlikely.
>>19883927
>>19883936
And I'm sorry, but after what I've been experiencing, I'd say schizophrenia really is just the poor sods that have gone to the doctors about this problem and had a label slapped on their heeds.

And I'm not saying that I was totally in control of my actions but I may have played a lot of tarot cards and written a spell for better communication with extra-sensory perception before this all happened. Sounds crazy, but I was already hearing odd words here and there, and noticing the voice in my head didn't sound like me.

So I'm just saying but be careful what you wish for, I didn't realise I'd summon something that I couldn't banish. Which I have tried.
>>
>>19884023
>It's not schizophrenia it's totally tarot and demons and weegee board

Oh Lord dude
>>
>>19883846
If you're hearing voices constantly, you should probably be on antipsychs. If you're hearing voices constantly, and it's making you want to kill yourself, you should definitely be on antipsychs
>>
>>19884023
>Poor sods
OP, you are punching yourself in the face, crying, and planning to kill yourself. Who is the poor sod here? At least those guys get professional help. Maybe Schizophrenia really is just fucking demons. Either way, the demons don't seem to like the drugs we've made to fight them.
>>
File: 1408833349431.jpg (65 KB, 591x359)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
You're schizo and going through early phases of psychosis, either way good luck if you're actually thinking about not getting medical help. You're going to end up going legitimately insane, which isn't fun but you're not going to know what is happening around you so I guess it's not a prison.

Either way, feel bad for you and hope you make it through this.
>>
>>19884027
It's just cause it's not you who's hearing it. Think about it like this, all the humorous "haha I'm alone in here" thoughts you have in your head about roasting other people, except they're directed at you. You no longer agree with what you're saying, and your other self, who you have no control over, is arguing back with you. I would never have fucking believed in this stuff if it wasn't happening.

I'm not saying it's "really-real" like super hyperrealistic everyday life stuff (except it's so obviously in tune with surrounding occurrences that my illusion of reality isn't broken), but I hope something happens to you to make you question reality some day. I used to be a massive science-enthralled sceptic.
>>
>>19884056
YOU LITERALLY JUST DESCRIBED SCHIZOPHRENIA

GET HELP BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY GO INSANE

I'M NOT MEMEING
>>
>>19884060
the word you’re looking for is ‘joking’. meme makes no sense in this context.
>>
>>19884023
Where did I say gun!?!
>>
>>19884065
meme is the new way to say joke, go with it

Is this bait, or is anon actually schizophrenic?
>>
>>19884065
AND I LITERALLY SUMMONED SOMETHING AWFUL FROM THE VOID WITH MAGIC AND INCANTATION, IT'S FUCKING EMBARRASSING TO PRETEND THIS IS AN ACCIDENTAL BRAIN DISORDER.
>>
>>19884081
you didn’t do that you’re psychotic
>>
File: 1403274691882.jpg (69 KB, 300x305)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
This whole thread
>>
>>19884076

I seriously wish I was joking with you, but I'm leaving out half the actual twisted story to avoid incriminating individuals involved in this mess, PEOPLE WHO I STILL DON'T KNOW IF THEY KNOW.

Like, at what point does the voice in your head stop being you? Is that just dissociation from drug use? What if you come off the drugs and you find you're stuck with it?
Ever had a thought, then laughed at it? Why didn't you laugh first if you already knew what you were going to think?
>>
>>19884095
that was not OP, it was a clearly ironic anon
>>
>>19884102
Drugs have a lot to do with it, they might even trigger schizophrenia (which might be what your problem is)

What kinds of drugs have you been doing and how much?
>>
>>19884095

How old are you? I fucking dare you.

It goes like this,

Think: "Tell me I'm a joke to you."

Listen carefully and wait until the voice in your head responds. Repeat with fever and zeal until you break reality. Good luck.
>>
Yo. Dude.

Go get checked into a mental institution. You need serious help.

Live is hard and some of us get dealt a bad genetic hand. Don't feel to ashamed to accept there's something wrong with you. Good luck, Anon.
>>
>>19884111

Everything except opioids. Varying quantities. For about 6 years.

Be a psychonaut, they said. DMT is the spirit molecule, they said.

Yeah, the drugs are good when you're young. Before you realise it's bigger than all that.

I took 2 drops of LSD-25 on my 25th birthday, on the 23/05/15. That day, John and Alicia Nash died on the New Jersey Turnpike, in a taxi crash. The road took 23 months to complete between 1950-52, when John Nash was writing his dissertation on game theory. 23 was his favourite prime number.

I found this out a year later, while I was writing my dissertation. 1 year on and I have voices in my head.

If this is insanity, the insanity is in the world, not just in my head.
>>
Are your voices talking now? What are they saying?

Also, you shouldn't knock any option, since you talk about suicide. Life is better than death.
>>
>>19884148
not to invaidate your feelings or anything but this is a lot of druggie bla bla bla.
>>
>>19884150

"she's just who she is. We can do whatever we want." He's been on that one today.

Earlier when I punched myself in the face he laughed and said it was fun.

He also has this joke about "Your favourite favor (favor to sound like father in the local accent)"

He's telling me to stop because he has his pride, but he's a fucking rapist, so WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK.

HAZARD THE MASS GARBLING
GHOST OF THE PAST MARVELING
>>
>>19884056
>>19884081
Here's a thought: It sounds as if what's happening to you, whatever caused it or whatever it may be, is highly unpleasant to the point of unbearable. I would think that, if I were in your position, I would try pretty much anything that had a decent chance of banishing the demons.

TRY seeing a psychotherapist. Because you have to admit, from an outside perspective, it really sounds like you're describing schizophrenia or a psychotic break. What if the pills actually help? Wouldn't that be better than just being tormented and raped by a voice in your head 24/7?

I'm not ruling out the slim possibility that you could be right, in which case, I actually think exorcists are still a thing. But I think schizophrenia is more common than demonic possession, so I think you should pursue that angle first.
>>
Spirits are not real.
Ghosts are not real.
Possession is not real.
The world we live in is purely based in physical science.
The electrochemical computer in your head is malfunctioning.
See a technician immediately.
>>
Bro visit a hospital. Do you understand youre not making sense? Youve pushed your friends away for acting like this.
>antipsychs shrjnk brain mass
No they do not. There is absolutely NO such evudence. Antipsychs make the hallucination stuff go away. Ive seen it.
Stop torturing yself
>>
>>19884190
there’s some evidence. we know so little about biology, especially the brain, that it is open to interpretation at this point.

speaking from concrete fact, people with untreated nervous breaks almost always have irreversible damage to their psyches. medication is one way to treat a psychotic break, a particular kind of nervous break.

hell, even having a treated breakdown has irreversible damage. imagine being untreated, not even counseled by anyone other than 4chan...
>>
Have you tried asking him politely, yet firmly to leave you alone?
>>
>>19884257
Yeah, I have asked, I've begged. I have tried meditation.
Every morning I wake up, I hope for peace.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.