[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Didn't see one in the catalog. So here it is.
>>
I still miss her, even though I know she doesnt miss me. I know I shouldnt care so much, and should just move on... but its hard man. This girl was everything to me. Fuck, man.
>>
It slightly bothers me that OP's picture is different.
>>
Fuck you. Stop taunting me. You act like this is some sort of game where you can come and go as you please. You're writing all this stuff that I know is meant for me because not only do YOU look at my Twitter, SHE looks at it, too.

I know you still talk about me. I know you think about me because if you didn't she wouldn't have said anything.

Part of me wants to contact you, even after you hurt me. I want the truth, even though you and I both know what you did. You directly violated my trust, and literally MOVED IN WITH YOUR EX after saying I was getting too close.

You CAN'T play the victim, and that's why I always end up posting here. I know you're watching with that other Twitter, and I know it's only a matter of time before I get a message from you. I've come so far without you, I'm so much more motivated.

What is it that draws me to you? What is it that makes me feel like this every time? I always rationalize the shitty things you do to me, and I can't stop. I hate the way you make me feel.

I just want to be happy here without you. That's all I want.
>>
I feel like my friends are currently treating me like a guy who's sick, like they are my doctors or my caretakers. I must be like that awkward sad guy that they hope doesn't kill himself. I feel like they talk to me in an extra nice way and are extra nice to me because deep down they see me as being sick. I know that if this is the case I should be happy (and idk if this is really the case, it's just how I feel about them). It sucks because I just want to be normal.
>>
Asking here because this may not deserve its own thread:
>Is it a good idea to take inspiration from people you know in person and that you admire, and try to mimic their personality traits?
I mean for example if you are shy and you know a guy who's talkative in a good way: should you try to act like he does even if it's not your "natural" personality?
An alternative question would be "can you truly change your personality?" and "should you try to be like someone else? to what extent?"
>>
>>20017794
Same but with him :(
>>
>>20017861
Yes and no?

Take inspiration but don't copy. I'm shy too and I'm not the talkative type, but I am when I need to be. I usually have an inner monologue so when I need to be talkative, I just let my monologue out, if that makes sense to you. Its hard to do, I know, so just fake it till yoy get the hang of it then go from there.
>>
>>20017861
Psychologically speaking, people generally mirror those they admire. Also sometimes people just bring out certain traits in others. For example, I act and speak much differently with people that I have grown up with vs professional contacts or family members.
>>
>>20017879
>I usually have an inner monologue so when I need to be talkative, I just let my monologue out, if that makes sense to you
That's nuts, I was thinking about this exact same thing today because that's how I am and what I do as well.
>>20017885
Good point, you are right that we act different with different people.
>>
>>20017894
>we act differently with different people.
Yes but for different reasons. Sometimes it is done as a matter of conformity and sometimes it is done as a matter of comfort.
>>
I have a gut feeling a group of women are gonna kidnap me and rape me
>>
>>20017619

I'm in my last year of college and my narcissistic family doesn't know that this was part of an escape plan to get away from them once I graduate. I'm very conflicted about it because I have an 8 month old niece who I worry about and don't want to leave behind. But this needs to happen
>>
>>20018120
Wtf anon run nigga! Run!!!
>>
File: 1513134678633.gif (880 KB, 300x400)
880 KB
880 KB GIF
Trying tinder for hookups is stressful. I matched with this girl on Sunday, kinda fatter than I like but I was just gonna see where things went. We talked a little, she has anxiety, whatever, so does like every girl I've ever met. Wednesday we talk about sex, she's crazy kinky and wants to come over on Saturday to fool around. She sends nudes and stuff and we talk a lot. Today she told me that she kicked her ex out and she's pregnant but very early on from her ex. I don't wanna hurt her feelings so I consoled her and she felt better and like four hours after that I make like a vaguely sexual statement that I wouldn't ever make if there wasn't like plans to hookup on Saturday. She was like "I'm not in the mood. It's okay you said that but I just don't think I could talk about that right now" even though like she was feeling better. With a potential girlfriend I'd have never done that but I went out of my comfort zone because I thought she liked that kind of thing. She went to bed very soon after and I feel like shit about it and I don't know why. Holy shit it was awkward and I don't know if I even wanna hook up any more. I don't know what to do about it. Hookups are shitty and I shouldn't have made the decision to try them.
>>
File: 1390414642399.jpg (50 KB, 663x525)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>girl leads me on
>gets a jewish Chad bf
>laughs to my face about it
>yesterday learn that he fucking dumped her
LMAO
>>
File: 1520561969284.png (416 KB, 600x528)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
>>20018227
>>
J....
What exactly am I supposed to do?
You're really confusing me.
I have no idea what's going on anymore. I'm so lost.
>>
>>20018263

Just reach out to me directly instead of watching at a distance and crying.

L
>>
>>20015987
>the absolute state of your reading comprehension
read it closely. the waste of space only gets his harem if he agrees to then being cucked to oblivion by it.
>>
File: somuchjoy.png (392 KB, 555x369)
392 KB
392 KB PNG
>>20017619
Hey Scott, remember the time you mocked me for wanting to get a CS degree on thanksgiving at my mother's home?

Guess what I'm going to have in one quarter?

Oh! And congrats on fucking my sister. She's like, what, sloppy 6ths? They don't really have a term for it after like the third guy. But it's cool though, right? You get to be her security blanket, not good enough to marry, but maybe when she hits 30 she'll ask you to get her pregnant and you can pretend you guys just have a quirky and progressive relationship while she continues to not call you her boyfriend and fuck whoever she feels like.

God you're a fucking weakling.
>>
>>20018189
Congratulations, you've seen hookup culture for what it's worth. Sloppy seconds and battered women.
>>
>>20018362
bitter autist, youll never be happy, kudos to scott for railing your sister
>>
>>20018467
But I am happy.

She's fucked so many dudes lol it's so fucking funny.
>>
I'm going to die soon, and everyone in my life will blame themselves for not intervening. This is inevitable, and regrettable, but a joyless life is not meant to be long.
>>
>>20018492
Please don't die I don't know, you, don't know me, you're no coward, you're just tired of it all, I know you won't seek help and ignore my reply. may you find peace where you couldn't find it in this world, fellow broken anon.
>>
>>20018492
Don't worry about what other people think. You live for yourself not for other people. I say if you want to kill yourself then think about the reasons. I might kill myself one day too but when I do it it will be because I have no place in this world.
>>
>>20018492
who are we to judge you if its right or wrong, you live your life so you know it best.
Do make sure to try out the things you wanted to try, if you have nothing to lose and can give it a fair shot at least try those.
>>
>>20017619
Look. To cut it short. I won't bother you anymore. I have no excuses on what I did. I'm going back to my place.

I should have taken a friendly approach in front of everyone since day 1. I guess I'm not a "people-friendly" kind of person. And now I think they're hostile against me.
Sometimes, I doing their favors. And I am more than happy to help. But it doesn't even change everything.

Maybe I just can't stand it. that I'm in front of them without saying a word. no one talks to me. or talk with me. and that day goes on and on. But I know now that this is my place here. I should've known..
>>
If you could forget about me completely, that would be the one good thing I ever did. Sorry, buddy.

https://youtu.be/iV5VKdcQOJE
>>
>>20017619
everything I have ever loved has died.

Which I guess explains why I am still alive.
>>
you got my card out? If I keep talking trash you're going to pull it?

Is that even up to any of you? Cus I would make the bet that it ain't. Dumb fucking assholes.

Thanks for confirming that you're not going to actually go through with yet another false promise though. And you wonder why I don't comply or cooperate or want anything to do with you people.

but keep threatening me. That's worked fucking wonders for you all in the past.
>>
I have a lot of problems and you're an angel for dealing with them. Some days like today I just want to blow a hole in my head, let you live your life and let my shit die with me. If I think about it too long I'm going to get the gun now.

>>20018559
Got nothing to add, just nice taste anon.
>>
>>20018559
One can't forget betrayal.
>>
>>20018875
Not particularly but thank you. Maybe taste will account for something when I blow myself to hell.
https://youtu.be/POqEVwROEQs

>>20018897
Is that why I remember everyone I meet?
>>
"you need to start pacing yourself better."

OR

You guys can stop drugging me with mystery fucking drugs 24/7 to the point where I just don't even know what the fuck you're giving me. PROTIP: Smoking a cigarette shouldn't put someone in a fucking coma and make them feel like shitting everywhere.
>>
Like... if you need any more fucking proof that these mother fuckers are just out to hurt me, to be vindictive as fuck...

Rather than try to make any fucking kind f attempt to deescalate the situation they just keep threatening more and more violent force. Even though they tried to kill me, robbed me of all my rights as a human being, and are just constant fuck faces while I try to be diplomatic about it (like gee, I don't fucking know, maybe NOT to make a big fucking show of things when you have been literally torturing me giving me no real reason to cooperate at-fucking-all) they instead choose to make an even bigger show of it.

"Hey you guys have literally killed me in the past, tortured me, drugged me against my will multiple times, stole my entire life from me, literally threatened to kill me, had doctors lie to my face, given me altered medicines, robbed me from my ability to earn a living, communicate with anyone at all, and just in general mocked me constantly... you want me to believe that I'm in good hands.

That's what you want me to believe. That if I go peacefully I will be taken care of. Even though you have told me that several times now and each time has just lead to more abuse, psychological manipulation, and illegal experimentation... all of this done by or with the permission of the authorities... meaning that the entire system is fucking corrupt from the top down and there is no way in fucking hell I'm ever going to get a fair trial or be treated like anything other than an animal.

Ya'll can go fuck yourselves. I'll fucking kill every single one of you if you come for me. And you see this and think "Well I mean those are all excellent points but we are just going to go ahead and be cunts about this anyways rather than worry about your safety or anyone elses..."

Give me my meds you dumb mother fuckers. End this now. I will fucking kill every single fucking one of you.
>>
>>20018952
I just don't understand how anyone working there can do this with any kind of dignity or self-respect. Your tortured an innocent person for no fucking reason, constantly threaten them, and act all surprised that they don't believe you when you tell them you're the good guys.

Ego? Stupidity? Maybe you're just so use to strong arming everyone that you just don't see why it's bad anymore. Maybe you forgot that the police are suppose to protect the innocent and keep the peace... not torment people and escalate every situation into a deadly encounter.

But sure go ahead and threaten me some more you dumb cunts. Go ahead and have police attack me and kill me. See how well that's going to play out in your fragile little world.

OR

You can give me what I want, swallow your pride, and actually do what you've been telling me you've been trying to do this entire time. Actually help me.
>>
I find it amusing in an incomprehensible way that schizo anon is always demanding his meds when I'm schizoaffective and stopped taking mine because they made me worse. I'd give you mine if I thought it would give you some relief, man. Hang in there.
>>
21 years old. I broke up with my girlfriend of 6 months yesterday. It was difficult for both of us, we knew each other a year prior to starting a relationship and had a good friendship as a base. We never had any arguments, yelling or insulting. I just felt like we aren't right for each other and she wasn't mature enough to be in a relationship and needs to take care of her own basic life before getting into one. Getting with her revealed all her other problems in life, and her insecurities, and it was too much for me to handle. I kept trying to help her, fix her problems for her and be supportive and affectionate because I thought it would make that all dissapear but it didn't. I couldn't answer for myself if I loved her anymore. When we broke up we both cried, I told her to keep herself as a 100% priority and watch her own back. She told me she's going to miss the friendship we had the most and that this is going to hurt her a lot for a long time, which I understand, I feel the same thing. Fuck guys, I'm really heartbroken over here. In moments I feel like I made a mistake but I guess that's normal for every breakup. I thought about this rationally and clear headed weeks before doing it and decided that it's the right thing to do. There are things and red flags about her I straight up just don't like, they are just very very hard to remember right now.. This is my first break up and first relationship. I feel like I just came into this girl's life to break her heart and leave her... I really want for her to be happy later in life. I guess we were just really good friends but not in love..
>>
>>20018492
None of us have a place in this world my dude, that's the fun part. Every day above ground is a great day regardless of how purposeful you feel because you have choices you can make to do what you want.
>>
I missed my best chance to tell him how I felt. My crush is one of my friends from Discord, everyone in that friend group is scattered across the states, so we had a rare opportunity to all meet and stay at my place for a week. We went down to the beach, all of us, and it was nighttime and storming in the distance. It wasn't raining on us but the lightning was spectacular out over the ocean. My crush went walking down the beach to look for ghost crabs while everyone else sat together and one of my friends (the one that knows him best and was encouraging me to get with him) pushed me to go walk with him. So I did, we walked together down the beach, far enough that the others couldn't see us, and all I could manage to say was that I'm happy he could make it to come see me (since we didn't know if he was able to come until the last minute) and that I would've been so sad if he couldn't come. He said something like "I'd do anything for my friends" but he put his arm around me and almost roughly pulled me over to him, and I hugged him tight while we were walking back to the others. They were all so disappointed that I didn't kiss him.

I regret not telling him all of how I felt but at the same time I've been struggling with my feelings on it since the moment I realized I liked him. I'm horribly shy and awkward and can't make first moves but I also wasn't sure if it was what I wanted. I want him, but he lives so far away, he's so smart and handsome and successful, and I'm just... me. He deserves better.

My friend that pushed me on the beach told me that some of my 'hints' have been noticed but otherwise he's highly against spilling all the beans. I just want to know if I should even try, if it's worth all this inner conflict. It's sent me into a depression. I'm glad it's motivated me to better myself but I've liked him for so long at this point that I can't just let go of it, and I'm so afraid of him finding someone else. I just wish I never felt that way.
>>
Why am I so nervous about going out to socialize? I don't feel afraid of anything. I don't care. But I'm still nervous for no reason.
>>
>>20018120
this thought has crossed my mind as well anon. lmfao.

>>20018129
why tho?
>>
I never forget. I remember baths in the sink at like 2. this is why when people ask how to forget all their regrets I go with you can't. you learn to live with it. but just know, I never forget. I've tried. I've been through things I wish I couldn't remember vividly. I've done things I wish would disappear from my mind's eye. you ask the impossible if you ask me to forget.
>>
She and I tried e-mailing again and it was just as horrible as it was 4 years ago. Actually moreso because she has a great life now and I still have nothing. If I only knew a way to completely destroy her life without her knowing it's me I would love to do it. She thinks talking to me is being nice and supportive when it just reminds me what I DON'T have. I really hate her. I would sell my soul to the devil to have her so traumatized she rushes into my arms. I know it's healthier to move on but absolutely nobody has given me a chance to besides some fat uggos that just remind me how far I've fallen. And if I can't find happiness and fulfillment in this world again, I wish for the courage to kill myself. Again, edgy and bitter but being stuck in a loop getting worse and worse after losing one's whole world will do that to a person. Positivity is platitudes I don't trust.
>>
I've been thinking about this for a while. It is the closest thing I've had to a sexual fantasy in the last year.

>Take the bus to the outskirts of the city
>Find a secluded forrest area
>Hang a rope to a tree
>Kill myself
>feelsgood.png
>People can't find my corpse in a while
>My whole existence will fade into oblivion
>Like if I never existed, nobody shall care
>When they do eventually find me, it'll be just bones

Won't leave suicide note or anything. Too tired to care, too sad to try.
>>
>you're crazy, you get therapy and see a psychologist every week, that's a fact
>you're not over your ex, it's been a year
>you're emotional insecured, you judge people and can't stand when you get judged
>you demand a lot, a whole lot, it's always about what you want
>you were a slut, well, when you were single....that's a good point at least but you throw your body away so easily
>you're fat and you don't eat healthy, fucking hell with sports
>your music test is horrible, sometimes good, but...come on.....
>you get upset over every fucking thing, you ditch friends and people around you easily, yet you make new friends also easily
>you dumped me because it didn't work out, my personality doesn't suit "your life"

yet I loved you and still, I do
fuck you, I hope you get better and sort your life out very soon, it's heavenly when you smile.....
>>
I lost any chance i had with this ridiculously gorgeous and nice girl, all because i'm too much of a coward and a depressive virgin to be a man and just pull a conversation, say hi or even look at her, i always put myself down with depressing thoughts about myself, and i hate this, wish i could be a better person and not leaver hanging like that, it's too late now, she has someone else, and all i have is this aching pain in my chest and barely any will to do anything. I wish the pain would stop.
>>
>>20017807
Ditto
>>
Dear M,
It's time to move on. You mean the world to me but I can't be friends with you when I want more. You know my heart aches and you don't care... you actually get joy out of it. Goodluck.
Keep on keeping on,
V
>>
I can deal with hurricanes but tornadoes, man. Wtf.
>>
>>20018267
Eh? How?
>>
>>20019608
Dealt with both. Neither are fun.
>>
you fucked up so bad. you made your bed now sleep in it. i'll never take you back
>>
I am just... broken beyond repair. I fucked it up for us(before we could even do anything together) and now I don't deserve a single chance from you. I don't even feel worthy of being used by you anymore.

I have too much stress, I will need to get therapy and I am hurt so badly there is no way I can have a normal life or relationship with anyone let alone you. You deserve someone who isn't damaged goods.

I am not worthy of anything but gutter trash, and I do this because putting you in a situation where you have to deal will the fall out of what happened to me is not fair to you. If I love you like I think I do I will just let you go so you have a chance to meet a girl who is actually right for you. I am a fucking mess.

-MJ
>>
Wish i had enough money for a driver's license. Wish i had the motivation to start learning. It took me like 6 months fron buying equipment for a home gym to actually start using it. But the non-carb dieet is really killing my energy levels, i constantly feel tired. I just wish i wasn't so weak-minded.
>>
>>20019642
How'd you get through it?
>>
>>20019660
>If I love you like I think I do I will just let you go so you have a chance to meet a girl who is actually right for you.
I'm not sure that's up to you. You do what you must to be happy, of course, but having been the male in your situation, we worked it out. She took a chance telling me what happened to her, and it was a hellish revelation, it surely was, but we made it through.
>>
>>20019667
Oh, but if you haven't gone to therapy before, yes, you absolutely must. In retrospect it sounds like I'm shitting on you, wasn't trying to. Just know that you can get better.
>>
I'm legit scared of how the world is turning out nowadays with the erosion of free speech, groupthink and the removal of due process.

I work in film, a very public career if you manage to make it into anything decent and I am not exaggerating when I tell you that I often think about how easy it will be for someone to completely destroy my life's work in one fell swoop with little to no provocation.

I'm scared 1984 will actually become more and more realistic, until we can't even be allowed to cite it as a point without paying a fine or being convinced it's for the good of the people that we are silenced.

This of course, is also bad for the ones pushing it. All these laws and rules stifling freedom will come in real handy when an actual fascist takes some measure of power. Trump may be demonized but all he's done is talk shit. Eventually someone will come who will be more about action than words, and when that time comes they will love the fact the groundwork for supreme and total oppression has been set in stone already.
>>
>>20019667
I don't want to put my happiness before his. I am just a walking burden, how can he be happy with someone so fucking damaged? I think he could settle, he could compromise, but be truly happy? No way... I can't see how its possible. I don't want him to sacrifice a normal life for me.
>>
Be strong now, it's not even that long before the big day
>>
>>20019684
Well, I don't know you, so I'll defer to your judgment. Just know it can get better. Good luck in therapy.
>>
I’m so lonely guys
>>
>>20019663
Always have a basement. Even if you don't need it, the idea that it's there if you do helps with fear.
>>
I had a chance with a guy I was crushing insanely hard on (literally), and I fucking ruined it by being clingy and obsessive before we had even gotten to date number one. I hate myself, and I hate that I'm like this.
>>
>>20019684
girl, having also been the dude in that situation, and having never had a "normal" life, nor desiring one anymore. you need to get the fuck up and talk to him and go to therapy. you're not a burden to someone that loves you. and you're not gonna ruin someone's life so long as you're trying.

normal life
lol please, what even is that? I have tried to live that and it's boring.
>>
>>20019724
Me too, anon
>>
>>20017619
How do people operate on like no sleep? If I sleep less than 5 hours I'm completely dysfunctional. Also, how do people work like 80 hours a week and not just fuck up completely? What's the secret to hyperproductivity?
>>
I hate bitterly that I don't have a huge, thick dick. I will always have to work harder to please women and they will always walk away from me easily because there's a bull of a man on every corner. Fuck my life.
>>
>>20019724
Meetup.com
first time I ever went clubbing was with random people in an international language learning meet up.
It was so strange, one second we're teaching each other languages and the next second we're getting crunk at a club. Craziest shit ever.
>>
>>20019734
Thank you. Any pro tips for people without a basement? If they live in a flat or something
>>
>>20019794
The secret is "having to". When you have people depending on you, or you just don't want to end up sitting in a cold, dark house or worse on the streets, you will dig deep and find the strength to do things you never knew you could.
>>
>>20019794
fucking sheer will. and genetics.

>>20019796
feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a small dick ain't one.
>>
>>20019574
You said that you wanted to stay friends. I care, get too attached and I can never forget. Fucking hell...
M
>>
>>20019805
Fuck you
>>
>>20019808
no thanks, I don't swing that way.
>>
Every time I find a vaguely positive sign that this year won't be totally shit, it is ruined within the span of a few days.
>>
>>20019622

emails are fine aren't they?
>>
>>20019794

it's genetic. I am fine at 5 hours but every once in a while I'll sleep 6 or take a nap later.

You also need to exercise and eat well. And be mentally well.
>>
>>20019827
Neither of us know each others emails or phone numbers and I dont have(nor will I create) a social media. So, nah.
>>
>>20019801
Run lol
If you have a sturdy house you can get in a place with no windows, hunker down and hope for the best I guess. If you are in a trailer...make peace. They say you can lay in a ditch but I seriously doubt that.
>>
>>20019790
>and you're not gonna ruin someone's life so long as you're trying.
A fool's fantasy.
>>
I think I'm not seeing the forest for the trees. Pretty sure it's all bait anyway.
>>
>>20019846

well actually you have just chosen to take my post and assume it is about you. like the chances that would happen.

fuck off.
>>
here's a new one

stop fucking larping other people. if you wanna do that shit have yoir oen thread. when someone just wants to write something then someone pretends to be that person and pretenda you are their oerson and fucking says some rude shit that is the opposite of what people want. they want to relieve stress not role.play fight with another fucker here.

shit please ban this shit
>>
>>20019796
I can cheer you up, it actually doesn't matter much to us and dicks are generally overrated

Don't watch so much porn.
>>
>>20019882
Well, you did reply to me. so yes? Wtf.
>>
>>20019882
>well actually you have just chosen to take my post and assume it is about you.
Wait. You replied to their post, did you not? Are you on crack? Of course they assumed it was for them.
>>
>>20019854
get the fuck up and try. ffs. I'm going back to half my advice being for people to get. the. fuck. up.
>>
>>20018267
>post is for a J initial
>drops an L initial
what did anon mean by this??
>>
I'm tired of living in this useless shell. I'm tired of going to work everyday and fucking it up everytime and being reminded that I'm just scum.I hate how everyone around me constantly patronizes me, but
The worst part is when I get my hopes up. I start to think about all the things I could do an be, but quickly I remember that I will never be anything. I'm useless and people like me should die.
>>
What the guck is this thread anyway?
>>
>>20019929
Fuck, I meant fuck. Damn autocorrect
>>
>>20019907
I have gotten up, I just walk alone. I don't need to drag someone down to hell with me and sacrifice their well being, life and happiness for my own. That wouldn't be right or fair to them. I love him so I will let him go.
>>
I really need to jerk off but my roommate will be back in any minute.
>>
FUCK, P, I can't get over you. Why? It's been 2 years. Still some impossible comparison between you and all past/present/future prospective and true romances. I just can't figure it out.
"If love's so easy, then why is it hard?"
I need to see your face and talk to you again. Even if you haven't forgiven me. I need some closure to move on. Unfortunately you are very far away (physically and in other ways).
It's so bizarre to think we met only 2 years ago. It feels like so much longer, even in comparison with others I met before. But my memories with you still are painfully strong, as if it was only recent. You probably don't think of me that much. You probably shut me out of your mind. I hated loving you at that point, I wanted to be something else. Now, after 2 years, I've tried so many other avenues, but it all comes back to you.

"Love is like a sin, my love
for the ones who feel it the most
look at her with her eyes like a flame
she will love you like a fly will never love you again"

I still remember the day in Bagan. I've never felt anything stronger than that. It was too strong and overpowered me, which subconsciously I despised. I hated losing control to my emotions. I reacted badly to you because of that, blaming you, and you left. But you also came back, and still I pushed you away. I remember very drunkenly saying to N that I loved you more than I've ever loved anyone. For a long time I thought that was bullshit. But here I am 2 years later still stuck on your topic.
What was I thinking when I let go of you?
>>
Thank you anon for this thread. Knowing im not alone helped.
>>
>>20017794
Maybe she does miss you, but is too afraid to tell you
>>
you're beautiful, and now I've heard you sing and that's a soft spot for me. and we get along so well. I could fall in love so damn easy if I'm not really careful. I struggle to not think about you at times. like I mean in a not really okay way, like the thought will pop into my head about holding your hand and its' like where is this shit coming from? circumstances don't allow. I know this. I don't get like this. I don't get it.

so, I've gotta squash these forming feelings. ugh.
>>
I just want to let you know that all those awful things people are saying about you in posts here are not from me. I wouldn't say things like that about you here. Or even at all. I know we stopped talking on pretty bad terms, but I don't have any grudges against you.
>>
>>20017619
I am tired of crazy women using me as an emotional punching bag.
>>
>>20020048
It’s like me typing, thanks for expressing it better with words that make the most sense.

I still wish you the best, J
>>
>>20019997
ALL MY LIES ARE ALL JUST WISHES
I KNOW I WOULD DIE IF I COULD COME BACK NEW

what a great album that is
>>
File: 1362536418630.gif (8 KB, 256x272)
8 KB
8 KB GIF
>10 years no friends
>no one to reach out to
>crushing failures
>dad dies but wasn't present in my life much so I just scream in my car for a bit and get sad sometimes
>slowly build myself up
>far from making it but have some money, am a bit fitter, can talk around guys and girls
>no purpose in life except to accumulate money to ease the last few decades of my moms life financially and so she can be somewhat proud, and to be a brother my sister can rely on until she finds a husband
>life is empty, any progress made is progress and I recognize it and am mildly proud of it but it's nothing when I go back home alone
>carefully craft this facade of confidence and everything being ok, let no one in
>love my misery and have fun imagining killing myself after getting a good job and succeeding in life goals

>somehow a girl at work starts to chat to me, wait for me, walk with me, play fight
>seen enough threads on 4chan to recognize the signs
>tell myself it's infatuation because of her being the first girl ever to show signs of attraction
>she still pops into my mind a lot more than she should
>have no idea what I'm doing
>scared to progress because she only knows me as what I pretend to be, not as a really anxious no friend loser who hasn't ever been out
>she's kinda young too and I know of the don't dip your pen in company ink principle, is it even fair to burden her with someone like me, feel like she should be getting interested in younger guys who have better lives
>also be arab and she's white, im-fucking-plying it would ever work out
>know if I start showing too many feels, I won't be able to maintain facade
>yet this is the closest I've ever been to a relationship
>scared not only will she reject me or make fun of me but let slip how shit my life actually is to the entire place where I work, fucking up my entire life

feels bad man
>>
>>20020080
If you’ll never try you’ll never know
>>
>>20020043
Why cannot you let yourself fall in love with them?
>>
>>20020075

I'm not J, sorry.
>>
File: 1534827039072.jpg (100 KB, 1242x1241)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>20020080
I forgot to add

>visit dentist
>dentists notes that I seem to grind my teeth a lot
>asks if I do it consciously
>tell her I don't
>she looks at me and says people do it in their sleep as well but often due to having a lot of stress
>tfw have to worry about grinding my teeth away too

>>20020091
>never try never know
i know

i guess there could be a gf who accepts me for who i am and is just happy i continue to try and improve myself but just as likely she may decide im a weirdo, tell half the company, and torpedo everything i've done so far
>>
>>20018129
that will just worsen things.
>>
>>20019660
talmking about sex baby talk in about U n me
-Jayson Brown
>>
I really can't stand it any longer. I will be so so glad when I can finally live on my own. I don't understand how someone can be so blind towards their own actions and to what kind of consequences they lead to. It is YOUR fault that I am so fucked in the head. How can a father not once show any sort of love or care to their child and a mother not take anything her child struggles with seriously. I wish it were all different and it is so difficult to change myself now.

NO, I am not your partner. I am your child and just started to live MY life and study. Why can't you give me any sort of emotional support, why do I have to care for the rest of the family while you go out and party. PLEASE don't bring these sad sad people in our home and turn the stereo on full volume at 6 in the morning, I could only go to bed at 2 am "yesterday". I wish you would take me serious and wouldn't carelessly depend on me.

It's hard to have never had anyone to depend on, especially since everyone depends on me. The question is why ? Why does everyone need to depend on me ? That's because you are a terrible father. I will never love you. I am scared of you and you don't care. I know exactly what you're thinking and you're a complete degenerate. I will never call you my father because I don't know you, exept of course when you yell at me for accidentally spilling something or even just walking at night. I try my best and it is never enough, I give up on you.

I hope thinks will change when I finally move out. I can so a light, but it's tiny. Momentarily I am not stable at all. I wish to kill them all, I just can't endure it. Of course I won't. These thoughts are scary, I really try my best. I wish I had someone close to talk to. I like my therapist but it's not what I want. She cares, but I don't. I lie constantly because I know otherwise I would get sent to that place.

Really the worst thing is, keeping it all to myself. I think I am truly crazy. I want someone to help me. Zu viel.
>>
>>20020166
cheezus chris u really miss me and we live like 5 mins away wtf is ur problem just cum say hi ffs.
>>
>>20020114
I know, the last part wasn’t for you
>>
>>20020136
Well, if she’s a decent human being, she won’t, and if she isn’t it’s not your loss
>>
holy crap you totally raped me with E xoxoxoxoxo
>>
>>20020166
I think a a lot of us are crazy mad, we’re just not communicating and think we’re alone when there’s others who feel similar if not the same
>>
>>20020174

J dgaf about your well wishing anymore you slug you passed her up for someone less interested in you
>>
>>20020172
but I hate you

>>20020195
That's true, I don't think it would be healthy to speak with other crazy people though.
>>
I wish I had someone to love...
I want to lay my head on his chest and hear his heartbeat go faster. Someday hopefully..
>>
>>20020158
Whut? Are you drunk?
>>
>>20020290
You're a girl, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>20019807
I never said that. Sorry. I would stay friends but knowing I have more than friend feelings for him isn't fair, for him or his girl. Plus, it really sucks
>>
>>20020238
WOW, I hope you’ll get what you need.
I’m not a he btw
>>
>>20020298
why ?
>>
>>20020303

No one cares you stupid larping bitch
>>
>>20020318
Because in the age of the internet, I can guarantee that every girl has at least 10 orbiters she talks to daily. You're in no position to complain.
>>
>>20020320
What the fuck is wrong with you, you keep replying so you care that much
>>
>>20020327
What if that’s wrong? I don’t talk with anyone atm. And if or when I do I don’t ha e multiple people, just one
>>
>>20020327
oh, well I am guilty. I am actually complaining because of my inability to trust someone, which is partly my fault. Childhood problems etc.
(but I once asked someone out and I got friendzoned heh)

>>20020350
rude !
>>
>>20020363
oh I forgot, I listen to this when I feel lonely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7LBggDKEtM
>>
>>20020327
You generalize because you are lazy and stupid.
>>
>>20020327
B.S. you moron
>>
J, stop drinking. I am worried about you.
>>
I feel fucking weird. There was this one girl. We had a pretty good flow when it came to talking but she was kinda boring. I mean you know, the type of girl who won't come up with anything interesting or tell you about anything cool or show initiative about anything BUT will chat you up and respond with actual full sentences... For the most part until she starts to respond with one word responses or emojis, although still acting interested.

On one hand I feel like going any further with her is pointless and I just gave up and stopped talking to her. But on another... I kinda with she'd talk to me. I kinda enjoyed it in a way.
>>
>>20020109
Cause she's got a bf.
>>
>>20020509
Be a Chad and cuck that bf.
>>
>>20020421
You are the one who stopped talking to her.
>>
>>20020188
What?
>>
>>20020558
In a way. I mean she's not really initiating conversations like back in the day.

And honestly in my experience after a bit of time of this, talking to the girl becomes pointless because she already has someone else most likely.
>>
Why is it STILL fucking raining. Will this storm ever fucking end? Fuck. I used to love rain but now I hate it because it reminds me of you.
>>
I should have aborted after the first date, all these uncomfortable details of her past, all these red flags. Why can't I never follow my own advice? Well, lesson learned I guess. Time to let go and keep calm and move on.
>>
>>20020343

I'm just bored AF, no one actually cares about you or your bullshit here anon.
>>
>>20020411

No. Fuck off with your concern, everyone knows about your emotional problems you self-righteous cunt.
>>
>>20020651
What were the red flags and the details, anon? Just curious
>>
I'm starving. There was a free lunch at work today and I skipped it to sit at my desk and work. Now I'm home and I still don't want to eat. When I feel depressed like this, I only want to wallow in sadness. I make excuses to myself that "I can't decide what to eat" or " I don't want any of the food I have in the fridge", but I really just want an excuse to torture myself some more. To make myself feel shittier because on some level I feel I deserve it.
>>
>>20020690
>mental health problems
>cutting
>first sex was a threesome
>daddy issues
>abusive boyfriends
>drugs
>>
>>20019653
damn anon what happened?
>>
>>20020675
I may have problems but that won't stop me from pointing out yours. :) I judge as I am not afraid of judgement. Please take care of yourself.
>>
>>20020421
It's not because she is boring, it's because she is tired of your B.S. -emoji mode
>>
Trying to get with a mates ex. Don't feel bad enough to stop. Still feels bad though.
>>
Anons people vent and project it's always been this way don't let it get to you. At least no more initial whomster... :forced smile:
>>
>have a wandering finger during sex
>suddenly I'm called a full-blown degenerate
Alright, cool. Thanks for personally attacking me for it.
>>
>>20020766
You stick it in the butthole or something?
>>
>>20020551
One, she does that to him, she'll do it to me and I've had enough of that shit. Two, I dont know the guy and dont need to happen across someone like myself and cross them. Three, I dont do that.

Only people that think stealing a chick is alpha are beta retards that cant go get chicks or that think that's somehow gonna end well for them. I literally just met a beautiful local girl that I can tell was interested. I dont need to go after another guys chick. Though I do connect well with her.
>>
A male friend of mine made a joke about being a subhuman again (because he's 5'6) and I got really sad afterwards. Many shorter guys are top tier qts and shouldn't have to feel bad about it.
>>
>>20020766
Kek
>>
>>20020778
Yeah, but it's not like it was sudden. I give that area a lot of attention and this time felt a little more adventurous than usual.
>>20020798
Don't laugh. I made that mistake and she fucking tore into me.
>>
You know what I just realized? I'm tall in cali. I'm average in most places height wise but I'm a few inches above average for cali. Me gusta
>>
>>20020732
Nah, definitely not.
>>
>>20020803
Gotta be able to laugh at yourself and situations man. C'mon that's funny, and you worded it funny
>>
>>20020803
Guess she's not into the kinky stuff did you apologize and she should too, should have warned her or at least hinted.
>>
>>20020793
>Only people that think stealing a chick is alpha are beta retards that cant go get chicks
It is MUCH easier to court single women than it is to court taken women, so that is wrong. Your first point is straight up insecurity.
>>
Why did you start drinking?? Thats not you... what happened...
>>
>>20020812
I laughed like crazy when she yelped and did a 180. The way she got angry and started going on a personal tirade about how I'm gross robbed all the humor from the situation for me though.
>>20020816
I've all but stuck it in there when we've had sex in the past. She knows I'm into that, and she never complained about the attention I gave her asshole before. But suddenly half an inch of a thumb and it's a filthy fetish that proves all I think about is sticking things in holes according to her. I apologized but it seems to have meant nothing.
>>
>>20020838
In my case it's been the fact that I'm having a good time when on the buzz plus I'm fucking mad my life is shit.
>>
>>20020018
The thing about that is I kind of ruined things between us. I've tried apologizing but it didn't seem to work. I'm just being ignored. It fucking sucks, because it makes me feel like shit.
>>
File: IMG_20180911_211844_062.jpg (131 KB, 960x1280)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
Time to grow up, man, and start to take responsibility for your actions. You fucked up quite hard already, not only your life, but lives of others too. Confessed to girl just after she had a really hard break up, got pushed, gone full attention whore mode. All through your life you pushed away your friends, your loved ones, your co-workers and now you are alone, heartbroken and lost, in a significant risk of a heart attack, without any support and shoulder to lean upon. Such a surprise, right? You reap what you sow.
So stop be such an infantile idiot, get a grip and pray that you would last long enough to make something good for others.
And apologise to poor girl that you put so much pressure upon, then fuck off from her life for good. Apologise to your friends, to your parents.
It's not too late - at least for a talk.
Dear me, you are indeed most disgusting, egoistic and retarded person i ever met, but i still love you.
>>
>>20020822
>It is MUCH easier to court single women than it is to court taken women,
maybe for you? it's about the same for me. I just refuse to follow through with women that have relationships already. lol trust me when I tell you I'm not insecure.

the point I'm making, is that beta faggots that can't go out and meet women therefore get hung up on women that are in relationships and orbit until they can do some sketchy ass bullshit to steal her, are the only ones thinking that's a cool thing to do. but hey, I understand if you don't have women approaching you and the security to approach almost any woman, that you feel you have to go for your friend that's in a happy relationship and fuck everything up only to have karma come back and anally rape you. I get it man. it's alright, you're super cool.

get it? do better man.
>>
>>20020838
I'm bored...
>>
Ahhhhh!!! I miss you soooo much. I just want to hold your face. You have the schweetest face. ..
>>
>>20020675
Says the man drowning his emotional problems with booze...
>>
>>20020846
Damn sorry man she'll forgive you, she's gotta get past that. She probably felt embarrassed know what I'm saying.
>>
>>20020733
An aquatinance or a good friend?
>>
>>20017619
you guys realize that the reason I use so many of her photos as reference is because she looks like my art. I like that japanese style and she has a half white-half asian look about her. She's very very pretty.

It's not that my art is her it's that she looks like my art. Just because I thought she was pretty doesn't mean I love her. I really really did like her a lot when we first started talking. I had never really met a girl that was that pretty and that talented before. She really stood out from any other.

And part of the reason I want nothing to do with her isn't just because she was a massive bitch to me the last few times we talked or that she is a home-wrecker that sleeps with married men but because she is a god damn fraud. She has never drawn or painted anything in her fucking life. You just used her to fuck with me and that's it. She is not even close to the person you assholes lied to me about.

Why would I want to fuck her if all she has going for her are her looks? I need something real.

I need something real.
>>
>>20020851
Bet it would be better if you had a special someone in it...
>>
>>20019704
You can't imagine how much this helped me. Thank you.
>>
>>20020838
Everything seems to be falling apart and I'm losing it...I won't drink anymore it's not a promise and I won't give you my word because in the end everyone takes back what they say. I'll try to not drink though. —projecting
>>
>>20019724
Same desu
>>
I don't even feel like smoking really anymore. I feel fucking great. gonna get back into the gym soon and back on my regimen. it's a beautiful day today, maybe go hang with some people later. the weather is nice, met a gorgeous woman today that was obv interested, been smiling for no real reason all day, got an interview tomorrow, the blueprint is comin together.

I feel amazing. only thing missing is a hard workout and sex and today would be perfect. damn progress feels good. I'm singin and dancin today, fuck anyone that doesn't like it.
>>
I hate 4chan. That is all.
>>
I don't know if I'm a shitty friend or not - All I can do is hope I'm not and keep trying to help. I don't know if you're being honest, though that isn't your fault, that's me being a paranoid asshole, when you tell me that I'm not being annoying or I'm important. I don't know what to do anymore with this.
>>
>>20021037
I assure you that 4chan did not change my views on women at all.

women did that.
>>
I'm fed up, tired of being treated like crap by men. Tired of being hurt by assholes. I give and give and give...fuck you, no more.
>>
>>20021050

It wasn't about you misogynist.

kys
>>
>>20017619
>be me
>Beat by 1st step dad. who cares
>Locked in room and not fed by 2nd step dad. fuck it
>middle school starts, all black and mexican cept me. get picked on and beat the shit out of. so what
>3rd step dad is cop, actually pretty cool.
>start highschool. fuck
>play football to get step dads approval
>mother gets sick with Lupes. she takes pills and other medicine. constant arguments with her and she loses her mind and sends me to mental hospital
>become a pissed off little punk bitch
>sent a second time
>critical depression
>refuses to take depression pills
>quit football
>disassociate with everyone I know fml
>senior year comes around, not friends with a lot of people.
>finally meet nice, quirky girl. date her
>it's nice
>finally feel better about who I am as a person
>get cucked by a 5' manlet who deals pot and my ex gf had a crush on since she was in middle school.
>feels really bad
>shut myself off from world, get kicked out of house a few times but parents were bluffing
>start smoking the devils lettuce
>go to parties with my mexican best friend, always get girls but can't bring myself to actually care about building a relationship
>apathy
>graduate highschool
>go to college with scholarship
>half way across country
>can't make new friends because too antisocial
>turn into a dorm hermit
fuck this world
>>
Hot sweaty suckable nips.
>>
>>20021066
exactly my point.

4chan didn't make you a cunt, you just are.
>>
AAAAAAAHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAHAHAAAAAAAA
>>
>>20017619
Am I the problem here. Am I scared of scared of letting myself love you. Because of the way you make me feel and stupid things I do because of you. You have this effect on me like nothing else. I just want to make you happy
>>
I wish I could meet someone who makes me feel loved and protected and like the past doesn't exist anymore.
>>
the synchronicities are really in my face on this one. there's a... almost unnoticeable bumper sticker on my car that a previous owner put on there... and it's related to the name I know you by. like. lmao idk what this is but it's incredibly interesting. it's literally your username and I forgot about it until I saw it again yesterday.

what would you have me do universe?
>>
>>20021108

It wasn't your point dumb fuck.

I hardly ever come here. I still hate people like you.
>>
hahahahahahaha. oh man, I love that you keep hurling bullshit you pull out of your ass that in no way relates to me. keep doing it you beta faggot. you really have no grasp on who I am.
>>
I feel like I might be giving girls with insanely inflated self worth even more.. just...

What have I done.
>>
>>20021188
see the difference is that I know you. when I jab at you I know it hits home. you're like a flailing child landing no hits. I love it. It's making me laugh you hack. you'll see. watch how fast I come up.
>>
ah kek. I am truly on the digits today. TODAY IS A GREAT FUCKING DAY. I feel downright godly today and I only feel better with every hour since I've gotten back on my shit. truly, I hath returned from hell stronger than ever and I can feel my true self coming back faster and faster. watch what I can do in a month feeling like my normal self.
>>
>>20021131
it's gonna be okay anonette
>>
I... I'm not bad company, am I? Though I guess if we didn't click then we wouldn't be dating. Right? Or do you just not like spending money on me?

I sort of have a feeling you're gonna tell me you're gonna be on vacation (note: hasn't bought the tickets yet) when it "just so happens" to be my birthday and you'll "make it up to me later".
>>
>>20021229
I know this feel anon. Bipolar sucks.
>>
>>20021141
Nice b8 m8
>>
>>20018267
No way. It will go like it went last time. My words will get choked up and all the mental rehersals in the world won't prepare me. I will just come off like I have nothing interesting to say because I become a retard around you.
>>
i want to make guy friends from 4chan (pol,r9k,k) but the only appropriate place to do that is soc and i dont like the type of people on soc/theyd just be looking for sex so i just stay isolated
>>
>>20020421
Noice. Made your bed now lie in it.
>>
>>20021289
all penises are just looking for sex you dumbass. relationships are moot and most men are unreliable as partners long-term because of this.
>>
File: 20180914_162625.jpg (3.68 MB, 4032x3024)
3.68 MB
3.68 MB JPG
>>20021269
>>
>>20021338
Bullshit. You got a shot perspective on life and love. I pity you
>>
>>20020582
So why the fuck do you keep talking with her?
>>
I finally let go of him. Finally saw that it was all wasted effort, he loves someone else... That's fine... but now that I finally stopped grieving for 5 years now there's nothing to make me want to try. I don't want life and I don't feel anything anymore. He gave me false hope of having a future with him but now that the hope is gone so are my emotions, my determination, my will to live is all gone.

Nothing matters when Death waits for all of us at the end of the line. I'm not special, people will move on and forget about me. I left nothing and so I will be forgotten within a week when death finally takes me. I will be forgotten and soon it will be like I never existed. Fuck me.
>>
>>20020811
Fucking right, your the one who’s cool and shit. She doesn’t deserve your sorry ass.
>>
>>20021141
Universe always keeps you on your toes. Thought you already knew that.
>>
>>20021338
I have had male friends of 8+ years that didn't want to fuck me because they wanted to be friends/had gfs/weren't brainlets
you sound like an angry feminist even though I feel like you could be a man just as easily as a woman
>>
man, gotta love this thread. always cracks me up, people believing that the other one is there. in reality you’re all a bunch of pussies
>>
>>20020421
If you’re this passive, I’m not surprised. Always check yourself before blaming others, bud.
>>
>Sell computer on ebay
>Offer free shipping to entice sale
>Pay for shipping
>3 weeks later buyer requests return claiming not as described
>refuses to give any details, doesn't answer message
>only option is to accept return or ask ebay to step in (and force me to accept return while giving my account a defect)
>Pay for return shipping
>Get computer back
>it's fucking fine and may not have even been set up by the buyer after receiving it
Honestly ebay is so bad for sellers..there's zero protection, they claim you don't have to take remorse returns but all the buyer has to do is lie and vaguely say ""something"" may be wrong with it and you have no recourse.
>>
Hey Dora, so ever since I first saw you at uni 2 years ago, I wanted to get to know you, however thanks to my obsession with prostitutes, I never had the inner urge in myself to actually start a relationship with anyone/ nor did I ever even talked with you. Now I think I'm ready for not only stirring up a conversation between us, but also to fuck your brains out. The only problem is that I'm starting to have double feelings on this situation. Your grades are much better than mine, however you literally have 0 social life, meanwhile I'm a chad. The only thing I know about you, is that you are reading all kinds of drama books with your little brother on the weekends at your parents house. Your friends don't impress me either, all of them are so fucking geeky,especially Angela, I don't think I would be able to enjoy their company, if we ever get together. On the other hand, you are just so cute, incredibly good-looking and bitchy in a good way, that I have to try to get closer to you, in some weird way, deep down we are not much really different from eachother. I really don't know how this could work out, but damn in the last couple of weeks I really started to crave you.
-Z
>>
>>20021405
Yeah but this is like next level
>>
>>20021431
You are what you eat. It's why you're a dick.
>>
Do you ever get tired of getting btfo'd?
>>
>>20021525
that goes both ways
>>
>>20021350
It literally says gay in the dirt over top of Anon's image.
Kek
>>
>>20021568
It says you, mirrored you idiot.
>>
>>20021530
why you asking desu?
>>
>>20021555
That's true but idc. I'm just amusing myself fucking with you.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>20020838
Piss off leave me the fuck alone. I'm sick of your shit
>>
>>20021491
Lol, zack, get over yourself. You're not even cute, you're obnoxious, and honestly, kind of a creep. I'm honestly surprised anyone even talks to you. Don't bother asking me out, because the answer is NO. You're not good enough for me, loser.
>>
You're asking why
Why I'm crying, always trying just to be on my own
You're asking why
Why I see myself in all the distant places you go
You're asking why
We live, we die, we fight with pride
You're asking why
Why I'm nearly letting envy get between you and I
But "why"? It's hard to know.
>>
I'm seriously wondering if I will ever be able to love someone the way that I desperately want to. The type where you fall completely head over heels, and if they ever break up with you, you would like feel you're dying. I've had girls feel this way about me, but I haven't felt it.

idk why. Take this new girl for example. Prettier, more outgoing, etc. overall "better" than my last gf, which was my goal with getting /fit/ in the 1st place. I should be happy, but I'm not. In fact I'm somewhat missing my previous "worse" gf. I feel like Kurt Cobain. Overly moody and unhappy for no reason, despite having everything. At least I won't go out like him though. I have too pride. I just wish I could that one girl I could completely fall for. I don't know what I need to do to make that happen.
>>
i can be honest with myself.

i love pussy, but i wouldnt mind also fugging some scrawny feminine bitch-boy too :D
>>
>>20020421
I know a girl exactly like this. Turns out she never really even thought of me as a friend, and was only talking to me because of our mutual friends. Needless to say, things ended pretty badly between us and she's now ignoring me.

I'd say cut your losses before it gets to that point, otherwise you might catch feelings and feel really bad when things end, knowing you never had a chance.
>>
I've only been legitimately sexually aroused like <10 times in my life(I'm 28) and have never had an orgasm. People talk about orgams being "earth shattering" and shit like that but I've never gotten beyond feeling warm and tingly. It seems like sex is all anyone else cares about and IDK what's wrong with me.
>>
>>20021743
male or female?
>>
I want to talk to someone about something, but they're stressed about it to and I don't want to add to their stress, so I'll just drink heavily and cry.
>>
>>20021743

You sound like a girl
>>
>>20021747
>>20021785
Female.
>>
No matter what happens, how much of you changes with your personality, your interests, and the people you surround yourself with...

No matter what happens do not ever give up on romantic love. Do not let the idealized, naive, and childlike idealization of romance and love die. Value the love you give and choose wisely who you give it too.

Romantic love will bring you true, fulfilling happiness.
>>
It missed me
>>
>>20021788

That's not that uncommon. Women aren't designed for sex like men are. And at this stage in your, if it hasn't been too much of a detriment in life, I wouldn't worry about it
>>
I don't usually come here but I've could use some advice so I hope this is an acceptable "general problems" thread

My dad has been kind of depressed the last few days. He's an old farmer and was mowing his pasture with a brush hog the other day and accidentally ran over a baby calf he didn't see laying in the grass and annihilated it. he immediately went home and quit for the day, he's stopped eating and isn't talking as much as he used to. He's always been the stern emotionless type so this is a bit unusual for him. I'm not really sure what I can say, if anything at all
>>
>>20021649
What the fuck did I do?
>>
>>20021788
i dont know if this info is helpful or not but even as a man (and were hardwired to be horndogs) its diffucult for me to get aroused if i really dont find the girl attractive.

ive even gone soft in one before
>>
I'm pregnant with a guy I wanted to break up with a couple months ago because it was a rebound kind of relationship
>>
>>20021852

And this right here is why we, as men, have it good as fuck. I will never have to worry about that.
>>
I'm super excited to see death metal baby bird.
>>
>>20021754
What is it? If they are stressed too its probably because they don’t know how to talk about it. Help them.
>>
I'm trying to learn things and in an example I just came across they user her name! It gave me a bit of a fright, but a smile still surfaced and jolted to my face. It seems I can't escape her.
>>
>>20021754
You can talk to me anon in a few hours
>>
>>20017619
I went shopping today and I felt completely horrendous. I went to a game store to ask about an upcoming game bundle, since I was just curious how much it'd cost, and I repeated myself maybe once or twice, just for clarity. By the end of it, the person I was talking to wasn't looking at me, and once I was done and walked away, I overheard her sigh exasperatedly and go "Jesus Christ..." and I stuck around longer to apologize because I heard that and I must have frustrated her.
Then I went to buy coffee. My name was misspelled, and the coffee didn't come with milk even though I asked for it. After getting the coffee, I went up to the counter to try and get it fixed. but the thing at the game store had be shaken up all day because I felt completely awful and then I was a stuttering, quivering mess when I asked for my coffee order to be fixed. Thankfully the people working there were merciful, apologized for the mistake, and quickly added milk, and then hoped I had a good day.

Talking to people is really, really difficult.
>>
Well, i don't know what to do anymore.

How do I fix a person with insecurity problems she had never ever talked with anyone? I have been talking with her for 2 years now and yet she doesn't understand that i love her and I won't hurt her. I want the best for her but she only thinks that I hate her and keeps bothering me?
>>
File: 1495076706116.jpg (316 KB, 1080x1080)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
this is what I want. I want to wake up a pretty lady and give you all a pretty little twirl.

This 100% is determined by the kind of tech you're going to use because there is no fucking way.I can get this way using regular shit.
>>
>>20021289
I've made some really close friends with guys from soc. They're not all bad, I promise.
>>
>>20021898
>>20021918
I've been seeing this one girl, and she's amazing and I think I love her, and I think she loves me. But she also loves her ex-bf, and he called her last night after I left her house, and told her how sorry he was for breaking up with her and all that, he even brought her a small present to her work. And now she's all confused and frustrated.

I want to talk to her too. Tell her how I feel and how I want to be with her, how all of this is stressing me out too, tell it from my side. Just so she knows. But when I thanked her for our time together last night, wasn't super receptive because she was upset, and now I'm all worried that if I do that it'll make her more upset. But I really like her. And I don't want her to be stressed, but I also want to let her know how I feel about her.
>>
>>20021806
I can only hope that this was meant for me. I'd love to know that you're safe.
>>
>>20022002
Your palindromic digits reflect the complex situation but also that you should talk to her. Praise kek
>>
>>20022006
Holy shit. She loves numerology and shit like that. It's actually a fucking sign. Praise kek.
>>
>>20022010
Imma sober up a little though. I had a few glasses of sake
>>
>>20020411
im so poor i dont drink
>>
>>20020411
I only drink a few times a week, if I get too stressed. Leave me alone.
>>
goddamnit man i started thinking about her again just last week and haven’t been able to stop since

why in the fuck is it that HE got to meet you first

i absolutely can’t fucking figure out how my luck could have been this shit
>>
File: download.png (12 KB, 205x246)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>20021817
I can't even imagine that feel. How old is your dad? Do you think he might be hung up on not seeing it, thinking something like he wouldn't have made that mistake when he was younger?
>>
I love you. Probably. I don't know what love is, honestly. But I love you.
>>
>>20022097
Tell her
>>
>>20022108
Tell them how you feel
>>
>>20022131
He already knows it well.
>>
I'm not sure if I'm right about this. If I am, I'm sorry for putting you through this.
>>
i used to only think about it when i fapped. now i think about it all the time. i wish i wasnt such a coward.
>>
are you really sorry? I forgive you partially.
I'm projecting anon
>>
>>20021805
Is it okay if it's only in my poor head, and not in the receiver's?
>>
>>20022121
as much as i fucking want to finally tell her just for closure, i really don’t know what it would accomplish.
>>
All of this depends on if I get my medications or not.

I don't care about "monkey see monkey do" horseshit. You people KNOW that you're wrong about them, that they might actually be helping far more people than you realize. The fact you have to put so much effort into faking the supposedly "horrible" side effects is proof of this. If they were so bad then why do you have to poison, drug, psychologically abuse and manipulate people because you know that if you didn't then all those "bad" things would never manifest. You have to manifest them yourself. So... you're worried people will copy me? Have you people ever considered that you are completely and utterly wrong about everything you thought you knew about these medications?

I'm sick and tired of having to constantly blow your fucking minds all the fucking time. Eventually you people will have to learn to think for yourselves. I won't be here forever.

And honestly I don't want to spend the rest of my life explaining shit to people.

Give me my fucking medications you fucking cunts. You promised me that I would get them and here I am... without any meds. You lie to me all the time, you promise things that never happen, and you wonder why I don't trust you dumb fucks. You wonder why I refuse to comply or cooperate. I am not in good hands. You're shit fucking people that are going to keep torturing me until you end up killing me.... fucking again.

You would think after killing someone ONCE ikt would be obvious that they are not in good hands. Why do people side with these idiots and do their bidding I will never know.
>>
>>20021972
I didn't know I had a twin. Stop feeling bad about it, she won't ever believe she's worth your love, not even before the grave. Just ignore when she says it, say an automatic "yes", and carry on as if she didn't say anything really. She doesn't do that on purpose.
>>
>>20021754
You can talk with me always
>>
I'm gonna see if I can stay plowed all weekend.

I hope you don't miss the person you thought I was
>>
>>20021805
Yes, stay kind and don’t let this world harshen you. Having a close connection with other helps people
>>
what the fuck is the deal with foreigners and fucking soccer.

It's fucking soccer, it's like losing your shit over golf or watching paint dry.
>>
>>20022188
This is what they wanted to talk about>>20022002
>>
>>20022194
>I hope you don't miss the person you thought I was
A degenerate that has nothing going on in her life other than being used by immature men?
>>
>>20022194
I'm gonna see if I can stay stoned all weekend.
>>
Acting mean to me doesn't erase my feelings it just makes me hurt myself. I know you want me to stop caring about you, but after all this time that won't happen. Sorry I'll always care even if you don't. Just more reason why I am in my downward spiral I suppose. So much time can't be erased so easy.
>>
>>20022175
I like how they are trying to push medical causes for what happened.

Fucking everyone knows what fucking happened you dumb mother fuckers. You fucking killed me with torture. You saw what the Renee shit was doing to me and instead of stopping it you fucking pushed it harder. And harder. You had people hacking my computer, you had people posting conspiracy theory shit, you had everyone ignore my cries for answers and closure and heartbreak. You all sat there for fucking MONTHS AND DID FUCKING NOTHING. You did worse than nothing, you all purposefully did shit to stress me out more and more and more.

You know for a fucking fact it wasn't the medications that caused heart failure. You fucking know that my heart had already had a faulty valve from the incredible amount of stress you fucking put me through. You fucking DESIGNED MY BRAIN with no filter, no way to properly handle stress at all. You cut the amygdala out of my fucking head to ensure you would get irrational behavior out of me. You fucking guaranteed that I would die from emotional distress.

You designed me to fail. You orchestrated this entire thing to kill me from "broken heart disease". not the medications you lying sacks of fucking shit. Do you think a normal person would act like that? Do you think a normal person reacts to heartbreak in a way that sends them into a panic? You designed my brain to be unable to filter or deal with emotional distress and you fuckers know it. You illegally experimented on humans, your shitty fucking doctors that dice and cut into FUCKING PEOPLE AND TORTURE THEM FOR EXPERIMENTATION. I swear to god you fuckers will burn for what you did. The crimes against humanity that you want to walk away from. You think these kind of people are going to own up to their mistakes? For ANY mistakes?
>>
>>20021805
it never has though. it's only ever brought pain. reading this literally makes my heart ache. I gotta let it go. time to grow up right? this disneyland shit doesn't exist.
>>
>>20022215
They don't want me to have the medications because they are the answer to my inability to deal with emotional distress. They WANT me to suffer, they want me to be miserable. They are torturing me for their own fucking agenda and tell people they are trying to help me.

They drug me with medications that not only don't work but actually make things considerably worse for me. I tell them to stop and they kept doing it. Again and again and again. They don't give a fuck about me. They convinced everyone that they weren't the ones that killed me when we all fucking know they did.

I took my medications after that just fine and didn't have a single fucking problem. A few times I couldn't sleep but they were still torturing me and sleep depriving me. They claim my meds causing my heart to overwork but then drug me with adrenaline and excessive amounts of caffeine. They drug me with cocaine, THC, LSD, Benzos, ritalin, subutex, bentyl, and god knows what else but they absolutely refuse to give me the meds that actually work.

These doctors are pieces of shit and I will fucking kill them when I am free. They aren't fucking getting away with this shit, with this torture. I'll fucking kill them all.

This isn't how you treat someone you supposedly are trying to help. You would have to be fucking retarded to think they are trying to help me. Don't believe a fucking word they tel you. All they do is lie and manipulate. It's their fucking profession. The agents and the doctors.
>>
>>20022194
drunk? or fucked?

maybe just stop hurting yourself? like wtf?
>>
>>20022173
Exactly. Isn’t it worth an effort just to know what would happen?
>>
>>20022204
Swing and miss. Shoo

>>20022207
I didbt think you had IRL friends to hook you up. I know yoire too cripplingly awkward to get it yourself
>>
>>20022213
Talk to them.
>>
>>20022236
You are so nosy.
>>
>>20022249
I'm nosy? you posted the shit.
>>
>>20022239
>Swing and miss. Shoo
I know it's hard to accept your faults, but you have to if you're to improve.
>>
>>20022181
I don't think I can't ignore it for whatever reason I have but for fucks sake... I don't know
>>
>>20022237
you know my fellow anon i really don’t think the odds are all that great for anything of importance to happen given that they have been together for a good year and a half

i honestly should tell her anyways but y’know
>>
>>20022239
You act like I'm a khvv or however they put it.
>>
>>20022243
Pointless, when I do they shift blame. I care about them, and they did for me as well for many years. Now they find any reason at all to justify why I am a shitter no matter how minor, because they don't want me to care anymore.
>>
>>20022233
At this point it should be pretty fucking possible that they drugged me with something else to push my heart past it's limit because that thought that would be an entertaining time for me to die. Like "This is it! This is how we should end out game. Let's kill him."

and they all shit themselves when I came back. Why? Because they did something that would guarantee my death. If they just lead it to chance it might not have happened. This is why they hate me. I defied the men that fancy themselves gods.

This is easily something they would have done. They poisoned me to kill me and to blame it on my medications. They couldn't reveal this, are you kidding me? Giving me my medications would prove that they aren't what killed me. That if it wasn't the meds, and instead was the stress from the torture... people would know that they went too far. That it was their intervention that killed me.

That's why they won't fucking do it. They used something to poison me and they can't tell people that either. They can't admit that it was the torture because that would prove they are guilty. Their only choice is to blame it on something that didn't do it. My medications.

I did not overdose. It was not my medications. It wasn't even the torture. They killed me with poison. That's why they won't do it. They lie to everyone because they are fucking murderers.

This is why they go so sharply against logic. This is why they won't listen to me. This is why they constantly make shit up or poison me to fake symptoms. They badly need people to believe it was the meds that killed me because anything else makes them fucking guilty of murder.

These "doctors" are getting paid to fucking make me suffer to cover up the attempted murder.

Fucking kill them. Fucking kill them all.
>>
>>20022254
Not for you. It's a get it off your chest thread not larp and ask 20 questions because people are so inherently similar that a familiar tone or scenario triggers everyone thread.
No wait they're the same thing, carry on

>>20022257
I dont even like dicks. Or sex

>>20022262
You're awfully close, aren't you? Or were.
>>
>>20022279
You're larping too, you know.
>>
>>20022279
Close. I go outside.
>>
>>20022286
I don't see your point.

Wait I think i recognise biker gang fuck or whatever y'all call him. Did you think i was your girl talking about getting dicked down? Kek sorry princess is in some other guys castle apparently.

>>20022289
Yeah but what does that have to do with your virginity? Don't wait for me or anything.
>>
I am absolutely terrified that I may have a life-threatening disease but money is tight and while I can afford a doctor's visit, if my fears are correct I won't be able to afford treatment for it.
>>
>>20022291
Oh shit I forgot about that part. I hate acronyms. No. Not a virgin.
>>
>>20022267
Why do you think they don’t want you to care? Not wanting your friends to care about you can be a symptom of depression, you know?
>>
>>20022304
>inb4 name calling
I'm old enough not to give a fuck about it.
>>
>>20022304
Anon that's the whole concept of the acronym. Pull yourself together.

Fuck i burned myself pretty bad. Bikercuck u want me to draw you a diagram of it?
>>
I'm sorry about everything that happened between us, and I really hope you read my apology, because I meant every word of it. I never meant to hurt your feelings! I really cared about you, and what you had said really fucked me up. I'm still really depressed over it, and honestly I don't know if I'll ever recover. I hope that you can one day forgive me for what I did.
>>
>>20022310
Why would anyone call you names for not being a virgin?
Goddamn you are stoned. Don't drive or operate machinery. Who even gave you rhe shit. Where are your parents
>>
I've been texting this girl. I felt like she only puts up with me because she only replies with very brief responses. It didn't matter to me because I just wanted sex, I thought she might've wanted free food and someone to hang with. We haven't met yet but, she started calling me pet names and being cute towards me. I get the sense she feels something about me. I'm not sure if this is a bad thing or what. If she makes me feel good like she just did, I don't care who she is. But maybe I'm just too much of a virgin to understand what I've gotten myself into.
>>
>>20022317
I thought they didn't leave their rooms. Idk... I keep up with some of that stuff. I skip over those threads.
>>
I showed you my feelings and you couldn’t even be clear about not feeling the same. I hate you.
>>
>>20022331
>free food
What is she a cat?
>>
>>20022305
We were best friends for seven years, and we dated after four years of friendship. They had a major life change a year ago and broke up with me. I wanted to be their friend still because we were best friends for so long anyway, but since then they have been trying to push me away by being as big of a bag of dicks as possible due to their self hate and other issues in their life so they can do something stupid should life ever get worse for them without regret. I just want my friend back, I don't give a shit about dating I enjoyed the company and chewing the shit most of all. Like I said, they don't care. They want freedom from people who care so they can self destruct like I am. I gave a lot to our friendship, so much so I have a 60% to survive some pretty serious medical issues right now. Yet when I want to chill with my friend most of all now, they are absent due to this dumb shit.
>>
I can basically feel my empathy leaving me. I just don't care. I wish I could care about other people in a wider capacity, but I've just emotionally shut myself off. I don't want to open myself back up, I've been burnt to many times, trusted to many people. I know it's bad to stay like this, but I just can't do it anymore. I had one friend, my dog, who I could feel like that around and about. And he's dead.
>>
>>20022332
You mean a NEET. A KHHV is a kissless virgin who never held hands. You have the Google in front of you anon what are you even doing
>>
>>20022339
Your right.
Maybe I shouldn't be stoned all weekend.
>>
>>20022348
*you're
Fuck.
>>
I want to break up with my boyfriend but I'm too scared of his reaction and hurting his feelings.

I can't bring myself to do it, so I'm literally praying that he breaks up with my instead.
>>
File: lesbian.jpg (131 KB, 960x900)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>20017619
Girlfriend just told me she was now a lesbian and found men repulsive. It crushed me but she still comes over, hugs me, kisses me and tells me that she loves me. I don't know what is going on.
>>
>>20022348
>>20022350
Maybe you should have a nice juice box and finish your education properly this time.
>>
>>20022352
Its a shit test. You obviously passed so don't overthink it.
>>
Why am I so shit at being a basic human being? Like it honestly baffles me how people can be social and get emotionally invested in others.
>>
>>20022354
You're Larping or I'm not who you think I am.
>>
>>20022367
This time I am making fun of you. Anon put down the blunt.
>>
File: images.jpg (25 KB, 339x328)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Call it autistic and off topic but I just cant go on much longer without at least putting this into words so here goes nothing

I like Waluigi. Not as a meme, not even really as an odd gag character the way most people, I genuinely really like Waluigi. He resonates a lot to me personally and in a way no other character does, for reasons far too personal, old and extensive o really get into. I've lived my whole life just going through different autistic obsessions of researching topics I liked and trying to do something with them, and Waluigi was one of them. During what was inarguably the shittiest period of my life as a child, my unhealthy obsession with a forgotten Mario character was pretty much the only thing I had to do, and so I embraced it.

I frequented boards, I made a few friends over a mutual interest, I did all I could to do what I always do when I become extremely pasionate about something absolutely no one else cares about, and that is to try and get other people into it. It was not a period of my life I like to remember much but I don't see a point in denying it any further. 5 years passed and now, for reasons I don't comprehend, this character once again won't leave my thoughts. I didn't ask to become interested in Mario again, I didn't expect for Waluigi to reemerge as my obsession, but it did.

The problem is that I picked a really terrible time to do it since things changed a lot since I was 13. It is impossible to bring up the character anywhere without getting immediately bombarded with people hating on Waluigi, talking about how he's worthless and flat and a plight on the series and a forced meme, and if I try finding places where people seemingly like him, I am equally starved for discussion since they only seem to like him as a dumb, ironic meme. The whole Smash shitstorm and the "fanbase" debacle made it so much worse still.
>>
I’m losing my mind. You still talk to your ex even tho he doesn’t make you happy. I sit here waiting for you to give me a chance but I don’t know if it’ll ever happen. I drink my self every night but it doesn’t stop the dreams. I don’t know how to move on I see other girls but it doesn’t help I can only think of you. At this rate I’m going to spiral into a pit of self destruction.
>>
>>20022381
No matter where I go, no matter who I try talking to, I can never find anyone to share my pasion with. I'm used to caring too much about things most people are indifferent to at best, but this is different because, instead of being ignored, I only get the most negative kind of responses. And I just cant help but take them closer to heart than I ought to, because I relate a lot to this weird character and his fruitless struggles to get at least a little bit of attention. I have an intense desire to shout to the entire world how much I like Waluigi and how I think he deserves so much more as a character, but not only will no one listen, they actively want to insult and drag down the thing I like at every opportunity and make me feel bad for even daring to like it.

I cant even lay out these feelings to anyone because how the fuck can I even approach the subject to anyone who is not a deranged autist bsessed with a dumb videogame character nobody cares about and expect them to understand or take me seriously.

I just dont know what to do about this. Usually I deal with my obsessions by writing and doing projects related to them, but lately I've been unable to write or even really do anything but work and study. All the people I knew from back then are gone, I havent spoken to them in years and I doubt they'd even reply. I cant yet make any projects to fulfill my obsession, and even then, what good would it be?

I know I'm being dramatic. I know there are people with far more serious issues out there and in this thread and that this isn't even the problems I should be seeking help on, but I just can't keep this stewing on me any longer.
I had to let it out
>>
>>20022366
because you're a fucking sociopath just like your sister said.
>>
>>20022376
I'm actually coming down a bit. It's the transition back that screws with me. That and my social anxiety extends here as well.
>>
File: harvey_a.jpg (76 KB, 349x466)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>20022381
what a good read
>>
File: 8.jpg (615 KB, 1066x1491)
615 KB
615 KB JPG
>>20022389
worth it
>>
>>20022389
Its cool man. Everyone has their own thing.
>>
>>20022376
You're implying I'm young. That made my day.
>>
>>20017619
I had a terrible trip today. I started thinking about what it was like when I was dating you. I started to really process how I felt, and how surreal everything was when we were dating. To have a woman at my arm. To have that relationship with you. To gush over one another. To share everything we had, even if it wasn't much. My heart is in knots. I wanted to call you so bad today. I wanted to talk about what we did, and the adventures we had together. I wanted to talk about the lake behind your school. I wanted to talk about skipping classes together. I wanted to talk about how wide-eyed we were in love. I've been burying everything for almost 3 years now. Everything is just so confusing. All the moments of bliss we shared, and all the moments of anger between us. I don't know how to hate you, and I'm too heart broken to make up my mind. I hate myself for being so stuck over you and I know you probably don't give a shit about me anymore.
Every day I hope you contact me, and every day my phone stay silent. I'm ready to take my life over you. I just want these feelings to stop. I want to stop feeling so worthless. I want purpose again. I want to talk things out. I don't know if I would consider being with you again, but I feel like I need closure. I thought my wounds sealed and I just had scar, but they're still festering. They just poison me from the inside out. I tell people I'm doing better, but in reality I'm at an all time low.
If you're reading this, which you never will, I just want to say. You were right about everything.
>>
>>20022097
"HE" actually talked to me....
>>
A,

I liked you a lot. I say like and not love because I refuse to explicitly express it so as to avoid judgement over what is, admittedly, a losing battle (though I would have reciprocated had you said it to me).
After all of this, all of this being primarily your doing, actions on your behalf, and though I know I was far from perfect to you, and that I had my own insecurities and torments that would get me down and negatively affect our meagre relationship, I've come to the conclusion that being with you is a bad idea, and so I plan to stick to that and not pursue you.
I know you've been through a lot; just know that I forgive you and want only the best for you.

B,

For some reason I don't like to admit that I have a crush on you. Maybe it's because I know that it will do neither of us any good - for this bud cannot shoot from the longing of an anxious heart (even though you may very well be crushing on me, too).
I have ardent adoration for you, your personality: your humility, honesty, and modest curiosity. I can imagine us being together for a long long time (if you know what I'm hinting at); I would like to get to know you.

C,
Hi.
That's all I wanted to say.

~ D
>>
By the way I didn't forget about you, I'm not sorry for having left you once more. Look my life is my own and I while I love you more than anything I just can't be with other people anymore.
>>
I hate that I can't act normally around you. I don't actually love you anymore, I'm just stuck on memories. But still I wish we were together like last year. It was nice to see you anyway.
>>
It's all a train-wreck. You gave me your answers.
>>
File: OH.png (211 KB, 350x350)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
Is there any way to become less shallow? I have a great practice gf/FWB opportunity, but she's a homely 6/10 and even though I dig her personality I keep having these little hangups about continuing to see her. I really want to do it and I think it'd be fun, so it's annoying fighting these inklings of my shitty personality.
>>
>>20022338
I’m sorry about your dog.
>>
I wish I was dead, you don't want me around, you dont even want to talk to me anymore. I can tell by your responses that im bothering you. But when confronted you lie about it. I don't know how to handle this
>>
>>20022194
Why do you think I'm so miserable? There was no old you, you have always been like this. It's sick and you know it.
>>
I hate you so fucking much mom. I'm making every effort to become a better man but you just bring out the absolute worst in me. Honestly cannot wait until you die.
>>
>>20020888
Man I read your post and thought, "Wow he's being really hard on the guy" then it turns out your post is about you.. Holy shit man you've made mistakes but you know what you have to do to fix things. Practice a little self-compassion too.
>>
>>20022228
Disneyland will always exist
>>
>>20020895
>maybe for you?
For everyone. The thing is, the best women tend to be taken. Especially the ones I want. I can get any hoe off the streets I want, but at my age the chances of finding someone decent AND single is just unlikely. So you just gotta start cucking if you want the real jems, unworthy men tend to clutch onto them. Fuck that shit. Your whole "if she will do it to them she will do it to me" is cuck mentality, meaning you don't see yourself above the cucks. And you are correct, she WILL do it to you IF you are no different than her ex.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.