[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1539099704735.jpg (37 KB, 640x480)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
My gf just hit me with the bombshell that she thinks all drunken sex is rape, and got really angry when I disagreed.

wat do
>>
>>20119035
Get drunk and have sex with her. Then report her for rape.
>>
>>20119037
Who's in the wrong though? I thought drunken sex was perfectly fine in a relationship, but she said that would still be rape. How do I settle this fight?
>>
>>20119035
Feminists argue all sex is rape. Your nutty gf is just one slippery slope away from believing that.
>>
>>20119035
Get drunk dont tell her and have sex?
>>
>>20119035
>Yes, honey I agree. It's terrible.

Repeat that
>>
>>20119035
Seriously though break up with her. She has these ideas worming their way into her head that will inevitably ruin her and make her dangerous to date
>>
>>20119035
If two drunken people have sex does that mean they raped each other?
>>
>>20119035
Be more dominant in the relationship.
>>
>>20119265
Technically yes because neither of them could give consent, they were impaired. It’s a bit of a grey area because if person X sues person Y for this, then person Y can also sue person X....it’s stupid but just don’t fuck anyone past the point of ‘slightly, barely drunk’
>>
>>20119044
Dump her. She is insane. Save yourself.
>>
>>20119035
bro you gotta get out of there.

>>rape charges incoming
>>
>>20119035
Sounds like she got out of her gender study session too early.
You fucked up in disagreeing with her on the subject if you wanted to stay out of a fight. But in principle women have self control and control what they drink. However, in her possible point or view, she sees drunken sex as only a drunk guy forcing a drunk girl to have sex and thats it. Some girls have a limited view on what sex is because guys are the ones who instigate it.
>>
>>20119037
/thread
>>
>>20119035
>My gf just hit me with the bombshell that she thinks all drunken sex is rape
is she one-sided about this or does she think a drunk guy with a relatively sober girl is also rape? In my experience these people think this only applies to drunk girls.
>>
>>20119265
If two thirteen year olds have sex is it rape?
>>
>>20119265
No because in the eyes of the law, men can't be raped, unless they are younger than 18
>>
>>20119465
Where does it say men cant be raped?
>>
>>20119439
No
>>
>>20119483
Ok it doesnt, at least here in america the doesnt specifically say a man cant be raped.
>>
She sounds like an insane person

I would stay away before bad shit happens to you
>>
>>20119483
Some states define penetration as rape.
>>
>>20119035
I agree with most of the anons on several points.

1. This is an argument you cannot win and were foolish to disagree. She is all worked up by all her #metoo girls and every rape or unwanted sexual innuendo ever perpetrated on any woman throughout history needs a monster to slay. You OP are the one man she is close to so you become her representative monster that must be attacked.

2. Today unless you can prove a sexual encounter was not rape you are guilty of rape.

3. A woman can drive drunk and kill a whole family and rightfully be convicted of manslaughter yet she cannot consent to sex with a man while impaired in any way.
>>
Break up with the psycho cow before you end up in jail.
>>
>>20119035
You are one faux repressed memory recollection during a therapist session away from prison time OP.
>>
>>20119035
Dress up in a ski mask and hunt her down in the middle of the night, rape her for real. Then a week or two later get drunk with her and smash. Then ask her which one was worse.
>>
>>20119035
Either ignore her insane ramblings and wait for her to mature, or leave her for being a feminazi.
>>
Escape while you're not in prison OP
>>
she probably had drunk sex with a guy and wants you to admit it was rape so she doesn't feel like a dirty cheater.
>>
>>20120264
>she probably had drunk sex with a guy and wants you to admit it was rape so she doesn't feel like a dirty cheater.

lol wft this must be it
>>
>>20119035
It legally is though, retard. People under the influence legally cannot give consent in the eyes of the law. Regardless of whether you agree with it, it's still true.
>>
>>20119035
>sorry babe i thought about the subject more and came to realize i was wrong and you were right.

free pussy after this.
>>
>>20119286

>Technically yes because neither of them could give consent, they were impaired.
Ah fuck off anon. I've been absolutely hammered/piss-loaded drunk more times than
i can count (college student). But every time I've been drunk i was still able to make conscious decisions. People who make dumb decisions because of alcohol are just using the alcohol as an excuse. Unless you forcefully dragged a wasted girl to your place to fuck her, it's not rape.

>inb4: you weren't drunk enough
Trust me, I've been drunk enough to know what i'm talking about
>>
>>20119035
Pay a lawyer 10$ to explain to her in detail what is rape.
>>
>>20120299
The lawyer would literally side with her, though.
>>
>>20119035
Consider the possibility that there is a reason she's particularly sensitive and overzealous about this one particular topic. Everyone is sensitive about some shit. Pick your battles, OP.
>>
>>20120299
I just wanted to clarify that, depending on your state depends on whether they outline affirmative consent or freely given consent, which are the real hot button definitions, but most states, if not all, define rape at its most basic with whether there was capacity to consent. In other words, were they of legal age? Were they of clear mind?

Intoxication by drugs or alcohol legally removes the victim's capacity to consent and, therefore, under state law, can be tried as rape. Theoretically, any "freely given consent" or "affirmative consent" while intoxicated cannot hold weight in trial.

t. crisis center worker
>>
>>20120346
So if a couple who has been dating gets drunk and has sex together, who is raping who? That was the scenario she got mad about.

>>20120264
>>20120269
I think this might actually be it.
>>
>>20119035
She's obviously right if you read the definition of rape.

Only problem is that not all rape is bad.
>>
>>20120401
>So if a couple who has been dating gets drunk and has sex together, who is raping who?
The one who is playing a more active part, and it's usually the male, since females can just lie there.
>>
>>20120401
>So if a couple who has been dating gets drunk and has sex together, who is raping who?
The legal definition applies to legal scenarios. If one of these people claimed rape then we could apply the definition. Also keep in mind that these are simply the parameters that a lawyer would use to build a case and establish intent. Just because a lawyer says it doesn't mean it happened.

>I think this might actually be it.
Grow the fuck up, OP. Something is up with her and you need to talk to her about this in an adult manner. She's particularly sensitive about this topic for some reason. Look beyond being right and wrong and try to get to the heart of the issue and don't take the autist route of assuming that every little negative thing a woman does in a relationship is because she's cheating.
>>
>>20120413
>what is cowgirl position?
>>
>>20120452
Something that won't work too great with a too drunk dude, virgin-kun.
>>
Get the fuck out and cut all contact with the bitch before you end up in prison.
>>
>>20120462
>blowjob
>tickle the starfish
>OFFICER ON DECK
Easiest thing in the world m8
>>
>>20120474
>tickle the starfish
Kek. That's a new one.
>OFFICER ON DECK
It'll slip out.
>>
>>20120440
Oh fuck off m8. She's been acting really strange and distant, while also hanging around with a lot of her male coworkers. She went out drinking with one of them recently and vaguely mentioned that it was a mistake.
>>
>>20120482
Are you actually the OP or just larping?
>>
>>20120500
I am OP. My gf turned 21 recently.
>>
>>20120482
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>20120500
>>20120512
Hey I’m the real OP. My gf is not 21. Don’t listen to this guy.
>>
>>20120512
>>20120523

Ignore these larpers. I'M the real OP. My girlfriend is 15.
>>
>>20119290
I have no idea how this isn't the blatantly obvious point

I can wake my girl up with surprise buttsex in the middle of the night and she's still jiggy with it. These girls, who don't want to give you unconditionally consent with their trust-- maybe it's better A) if they find someone they CAN trust and B) if you find somebody who trusts you the way you trust them.

I think it's up to the couple but I know in mine, sex with the other would never be rape. The other would have to do something mighty and right fucked to burn that bridge.
>>
>>20119037
This the only answer
>>
>>20120413
"who plays the more active part" is fucking arbitrary if both parties are agreeing to fuck. Just because one is humping and the other taking it doesn't make it rape you simpleton. Let alone all of the other context dependent things like her putting her hands down your pants, sucking your cock etc.

I am a dude and I had a chick grinding on me in a cab. We were both quite intoxicated and she rubbed against me til I was hard and then pulled my cock out and tried to force it in to her pussy with her panties pulled to the side. I was telling her to stop the whole time, telling her to wait til we got home so I could put a condom on etc and she wouldn't listen. So by your definition because I penetrated her (essentially against my will) and we were both drunk I am the aggressor?
>>
>>20119035
get her drunk, turn her on and then film her reaction when you deny her sex.
>>
>>20120482
She's been acting really strange and distant and spending a lot of time away with other people so your response to that is to completely ignore the subtext of her statement about rape and then come to scandinavian hacky sack forum to get the advice of a bunch of virgins on the internet who know absolutely nothing about you, this woman or your relationship? Like I said, grow the fuck up.
>>
Yeah she literally just broke up over this. What a cunt.
>>
>>20120627
>"who plays the more active part" is fucking arbitrary if both parties are agreeing to fuck.
Hence you can use your brain and rate the situation differently if there are more details.

The context makes it pretty clear that she was the one initiating it in your scenario.

>>20121782
Good decision. Guess there is still some hope for her.
>>
>>20119058
this

break up with her, you dont want to be accused of rape. if you get canned for rape you will get raped and killed in prison
>>
>>20119035
You're gonna be in jail for rape sooner or later OP, whether you actually raped her or not. Come to terms with this and accept your destiny, or, alternatively, dump her.
>>
>>20120401
>So if a couple who has been dating gets drunk and has sex together, who is raping who? That was the scenario she got mad about.
First of all, being a couple/a relationship means nothing in court of law during a rape case. In fact, most cases concern someone the person knows and trusted, commonly their actual partner. Keep that in mind.

Second, this is going to be dependent on your state on whether they have more clarified laws for this sort of situation. If they don't, it usually defaults to a chain of events like so, depending on what angle your lawyer wants to take:

>did they assist one another in getting drunk, or did they drink separately?
If you were pouring the girl her drinks or buying them and got her riproaring drunk, that builds a case that you assaulted her. In other words, if you're giving a girl drinks so she lets her guard down to "fuck you," you are actively removing her capacity to consent in order to commit rape in the first degree.

>who was more drunk?
If one partner was significantly more sloshed than the other, a case can be built that the other was taken advantage of for being more impaired.

>who initiated the rape?
Who proposed sex? Who was insistent on it? Who was pushing the boundaries? This is the central point of any rape case, determining whether consent was violated, and a double drunk case is no exception. The pursuer is the rapist, and therefore, is often the accused.

The bottom line, OP, is that drunk sex is rape, regardless of how you want to slice it. Much like having sex with a minor, even if the child is slobbering for your dick and begging you to fuck her, in the eyes of the law, that is rape. The same applies to a person begging for your dick while impaired with drugs or alcohol. Your GF is technically 100% right.

t. crisis center worker (again)
>>
>>20121782
You dodged a bullet dude. She broke up with you and you aren't being accused of rape (yet)
>>
>>20119035
BREAK UP WITH HER IMMEDIATELY OR SHE WILL 100% GUARANTEED FALSELY ACCUSE YOU
>>
>>20119035
First rule of relationships: don't debate things you know she won't accept.

Also I agree with her. It's a sick thing to do.
>>
>>20119035
She wanted to complain about something and wanted someone to agree with her not someone to argue with. Just say my bad and say she was right all along and you were being dumb
>>
>>20121782
dude she is probably saying because she got drunk at a party, fucked some other guy cause she wanted to and is using being drunk as an excuse.

diversion tactics, women never want to admit the wrong she was justifying her misbehavior.
>>
>>20119037
This lol, next time your gf drunkenly makes out with you scream rape
>>
>>20119035
tell her childbirth is rape since the kid was never given the choice to be in her ergo rape
>>
>>20119501
Actually it does specificy only women can be raped.

In the US: men cannot be raped at all, even if another dude butt fucks him against his will or a woman shoves a dildo up his arse forcefully.
In the UK: men can only be raped by other men or if women penetrate him forcefully against his will, however her vagina doesn't count.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.