[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

So yea I pulled back from messaging my gf all the time and sometimes she messages me this phrase: "why didn't you message me?"
What can one think of this? Thanks
>>
Why did you message her all the time? Don't you meet often enough?
>>
>>20120290
Long distance unfortunately. I am new to being in a relationship. We're both teens by the way
>>
>>20120294
>long distance

These never work out. Drop it before you find out she's been fucking Tyrone behind your back.
>>
>>20120312
She wouldn't do that.
No Tyrones around and she's some christian fanatic
>>
>>20120328
As far as you know, bucko.
>>
>>20120351
Keep on trying to persuade me that it won't work. If it'll fail, tough. All I can do is try and make it work, I don't have anything to lose.
Those cuck fantasies of yours are fucking weird though
>>
>>20120363
Long distance is for fags
>>
>>20120294
>two underageds who have never met in real life
>relationship
You're not in a relationship, kiddo.
>>
>>20120383
We were together in person in the same city for about a month, and together earlier this year for 3 before I moved.
>>
>>20120363
Except in reality this is what happens 99% of the time with LDRs. Women are deceptive creatures by nature, and leaving them unsupervised for extended periods of time like this is only asking for trouble.
>>
just send her one of those moving picture things... stickers.. that's what they are for.
>>
>>20120390
Any plans to be back together again soon?
>>
>>20120392
Well, as I said. If it fails it fails.

>>20120398
I'm trying to check if she'll take the initiative and message first. Today she sent me a good morning text, I sent one back at around 9am, and no contact since, despite her being online
I mean, she does write to me first sometimes, but at the beginning of our relationship she'd write first to me more often than I did to her.
>>20120410
Well, I'm at uni in a foreign country. I plan to visit as often as possible, question is, will her parents let her visit me. I met them and they like me, as far as I can tell.
>>
Bump

Still got no message from her
>>
>>20120328
Buddy, on the internet, there's a community of people who've had infighting over me because they wanted my attentions. They were guys who thought I was a girl
I too am a guy

On the internet, you can be anything, really.
>>
>>20120676
Motherfucker I just said we were together for about 5 months now. I moved away recently.
>>
What the fuck still no message. Maybe she's waiting for me to write
>>
Should I message something to her now? My last message was almost 11 hours ago and no contact yet
>>
>>20120328
>She wouldn't do that.
Of course not
>No Tyrones around and she's some christian fanatic
Those are the biggest sluts. Ever heard of the anal loophole?
>>
>>20120957
Christ just fuck off with that shit

there are some cuck threads on gif for you
>>
>>20121093
Not my cup of tea, but okay! I'll let you know if I see your gf in them, just send me a picture.
>>
>>20121124
Lol keep on trying to make me fall for that shit mate
>>
Honestly makes me wonder how fucked up your dating life was. All the threads here with a gf mentioned in have the same advice to dump her.

Tell me your stories, bros
>>
File: lVLjsDY.jpg (112 KB, 1050x1060)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>20121093
It isn't "cuck shit", it's the reality of the female psyche and you being overly in denial about it won't help.

Every time we have someone with an LDR here it almost always ends up with the same result.
>>
>>20121239
Then it'll fail. I'll cry a bit, and get over it. But what if it works? Right now I'm not treating it as a relationship any more honestly, I'm just going with it
>>
>>20121286
Then start treating it as just a friendship and devote more time to whatever you are studying. It is pointless to waste both of your times on something that has a minuscule chance of working out.

If she is still interested in you when you come back, she will let you know.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.