[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Shoto_Todoroki_casual.png (965 KB, 1026x1026)
965 KB
965 KB PNG
So I've been talking to this weeb girl. I'm wondering how big of a red flag you guys would say a girl occasionally cosplaying is. She's gone to a couple of conventions in costume and I wonder if it's just for the attention and if that's a big enough red flag to stop spending time on her. She doesn't pretend to like what she cosplays as, she's actually a weeb and I'm 90% sure she's high functioning autistic, but I wonder if she still does it for attention. Pic related is her most recent one, pretty shit taste in my opinion but that's the least of my concern.
>>
of course its for attention but dont hold that against her. it's a very human thing to do and weeb girls are the best
>>
>>20223845
Todoroki is a boy though
das my nigguh
>>
>>20223845
Well duh she cosplays for attention
And duh being a weeb is a general red flag
But if you're a weeb, shit man what's really wrong here
>>
I dunno man, the really weeb-ish cosplaying girls I used to hang out with were weeeiiirrrddd. I wouldn't consider it a major red flag but maybe just a bit.
>>
Stop looking for reasons to hate other people and go for it.
>>
>>20223886
Weird in what way exactly?
>>
>>20224021
Well a lot of them were really touchy, really desperate, and had some sort of mental illness. All of them were melodramatic. All of them were kinda gay, like they'd call themselves bisexual and date each other/randomly grope and hug their friends. They would engage in yaoi roleplay. Would show me yaoi doujinshis and make me listen to them talking about two fantasy dudes fucking each other in the ass. Which brings me to my next point: If she's cosplaying as a dude, she might just be a fujofag, and fujofags are more often than not, fucking terrifying. Like, you know how kpop fans are always super crazy and horny like, "UNGHH JUN-DADDY STEP ON ME!"? They're like that. Basically two sides of the same coin. Also tend to be really annoying.
Idk, they ruined any fun I might have had going to a convention and have made me like, dreadfully ashamed of having any interest in Japanese shit *ever*. I hope this girl is different for you, OP.
>>
every single woman craves attention. I'd much rather have a gf that gets attention at a con than in a club
>>
>Ungrateful faggot gets my ideal
Sigh
>>
Is it slutty cosplay?
>>
>>20223845
I think it's just a hobby she likes to do. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>20224234
well it's of a dude so why don't you figure that one out
>>
>>20224761
So, yes.
>>
>>20224778
nah mane
>>
>>20224761
You mentioned that she cosplayed more than once. Also did you never see the sluttyfied rule 63 cosplays?
>>
>>20224808
OP here, it wasn't a slutty costume for todoroki, she's only told me who she's gone as to other conventions, and I can't really ask if it was slutty or not. I'd really doubt it though, attention whore or not I think she's too autistic to be comfortable showing off a lot of skin.
>>
>>20223845
As someone who dated a cosplayer once, I can tell you that she may just get bored of you soon. This kind of girl craves attention and excitement, and the one I was with was pretty terrible. I just found out that she was sexting other guys while we were together.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.