[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: images.jpg (7 KB, 259x194)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
I got drunk and fucked two hookers while on a trip in germany and i have a girlfriend. Now i woke up the next day and i dont really feel all that guilty right now, but afraid it might catch up with me. Btw this is the first time i ever had sex with someone other that my gf. How would i deal with the guilt if it did catch up with me?
>>
>>20227756
it you don't want the guilt to make a home in your head and become a burden, a tell-tale heart haunting you at odd hours, be honest. the only way to slay this beast is preemptively. be transparent and hope she's understanding. because the ways guilt like this gets repressed will eventually manifest and the sorrow of that harvest is a feeling you can only really say in French "le petite mort"
>>
>>20227756
Nonsense. Just pretend it didn't happen. What you did only matters as much as you let it.

The only way you can fuck this up is by acting guilty, so don't. If your gf finds out what happened, the truth will be damaging and her trust issues will be your fault.
>>
>>20227756
You just suck it up and feel guilty. It's not the end of the world.
>>
>>20227815
Well yes, dont really feel like admitting this stuff. I should add that ive been curious as hell daily over the idea of having sex with another woman and now that i finally did it, i realize it was not as good as with my gf. But i had to experience it to really put the idea to rest. I might be done fucking around for good. Not sure if telling this to myself helps me sleep at night tho.
>>
>>20227840
I don't think having that curiosity and trying it out makes you a bad person. It would just hurt your gf if she knew. Guilt is good when it discourages destructive behavior but not when it becomes overwhelming.

The guilt will fade with time. That one transgression doesn't magically cancel out the good you do for your relationship. It will become buried in the past as you create new (positive) experiences.
>>
>>20227756
Most women care less about the actual act of fucking someone else and more about you not loving her anymore. It's for you to decide if that is the case. Nonetheless, you should never tell her in order to not hurt her and learn from your mistakes. Don't ever do it again or just break up with her first if you really want to fuck somebody else.
>>
deny, deny, deny, deny
>>
Break up with her you degenerate, maybe she'll find someone better.
>>
>>20227769
in french that is an idiom for orgasm, not guilt, you mouth breather
>>
>>20228070
>>20228073

this this this
>>
>>20227756
How much did it cost? Were they good looking?
>>
>>20227897
You fucking kidding me? This doesn't make op a bad person? You must be fucking delusional.

>>20227756
OP, you cheated on your girlfriend. How would you feel if she went out and had sex with two people on a trip to Germany? Would you want her to tell you, because you would feel like the rest of the relationship would be a lie afterwards? You did a shitty thing, and you can lie and cover it up or break up with her and tell her why.
>>
Not cheating if it's a different area code... Or country
>>
>>20228073
This. Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.
>>
>>20228932
30 euros per fuck. First one looked better from a distance. I had a coke dick so i was unable to bust. At the end i was going limp and she tried her hardest to revive it, it was fruitless. Apparently i had a "scheiss schwanz" like she told me. So i told her that its alright and left. Second one was actually cute for a hooker and looked much better as well. I even came. Then we talked a little and i left. First experience fucked me up a little tho. Add that to guilt over cheating. She also blew me without a condom so i hope i didnt catch anything. Goddamn i am a retard.
>>
>>20229414
These were like street walkers?
>>
>>20229453
No. Brothels are legal in germany.
>>
>>20229459
Well that's good. I've always wanted to go to Germany and hit those up. Although I've been told FKK clubs (or FFK or some acronym) are better than the brothels.
>>
OP, it's very normal to be curious. Don't do that shit again, and move on. Don't talk about it with her, unless your friends know and you think they'd say something.
If they don't, just forget it and live your gf.

>>20229182
>counter accusations
Don't do this
>>
>>20229473
All i can tell you i that it is not like a real thing. It is very mechanical. They dont give a single fuck about you and want you to be finished as quickly as possible. Some probably also hate their life. But i understand if you are still curious despite that. Have fun!
>>
>>20227756
kill yourself. Can't feel guilty if you're dead
>>
>>20229495
Which isnt? The brothels or the ffk/fkk clubs?
>>
>>20227756
fucking whores is not really cheating, there's no emotion in it, just a financial transaction for dick massage
>>
>>20227756
you should be put to death in accordance with the law of the covenant

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.