[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>psychosis acting up really bad
>haven’t slept in 3 days
>take antipsychotics that have a heavy sedative effect and Benadryl
>still can’t sleep at all
Least the antipsychotics cut down the psychosis effect I had. Any anons with terrible insomnia have advice on getting sleep? I talk to my doctor tomorrow maybe he will prescribe something, because I very well could die if I continue like this.
>>
>>20227894
I have schizophrenia and have really hard times sleeping sometimes. Try Niacin, GABA, and Tryptophan. They have helped me the most. Also i used to be on zyprexa that shit knocked me out if you havent tried it yet.
>>
>>20228004
also did you just start taking the antipsychotics again after stopping for awhile?
>>
>>20227894
also check out this book
>>
>>20227894
Not sure if it'll fuck with the meds, but maybe go for a run to tucker yourself out (any medfags correct me though, it might just make you more energized), or forcing yourself to do an activity that isn't stimulating at all. Insomnia sucks man, I'm sorry that you're having to deal with it.
>>
Yeah just see your doc.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.