[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: baldfaced_hornet.jpg (78 KB, 600x450)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
*blocks your path*
>>
*stings you*
fuck these guys. And fuck Wasps too. The niggers of bugs
>>
Wasn't there a type of hornet that could permanently fuck you up when you're unfortunate enough to have 5 of them stinging you?
>>
>>2498549

Yes. The Asian or Japanese hornet. Mean little basterds whose vemon can eat through flesh with ease. God help you if you get stung in the face.
>>
File: wasp-spray.jpg (63 KB, 1000x1000)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>2498296
Killed 14 wasps a few days ago with pic related. I only came close to being stung once, but shot the fucker down. Pic related stops them immediately, not shilling.
>>
>>2498545
These ARE wasps, you dumb hick.
>>
Fucking amateur pussies, all of you

https://youtu.be/SUATzwynFsI
>>
>>2498596
Spraying them with WD-40 is also an instant knock down. I've not tried the brand you posted, but WD-40 knocks them down faster than the Raid I have access to in this area. The down side is that WD-40 isn't as good for distance and coverage.
>>
haha, look at this guy's nope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkveIxZKndg
>>
Over the summer we had a bee infestation in our basement, they bored a hole from outside in. Didn't have any spray so I took to them with a fly-swatter, very effective, would recommend.
>>
File: rpBb3bu.jpg (658 KB, 1657x1920)
658 KB
658 KB JPG
Hanging-thief, I choose you!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.