[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: drawing[1].jpg (226 KB, 1103x1103)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
My cat has some weird behavior.
She likes being spanked, and hard.
I don't do it full strength of course cause it might hurt her, but even when i give her some particularly strong spankings, she doesn't seem to like it any less. Just keeps purring like crazy.
If i don't give her one spanking session each day she even starts meowing and annoying me until i do.

Why does she have this behavior? What purpose could this serve for an animal?
I guess it might be sexual but she's castrated and doesn't go into heat.
>>
some cats like that shit man. pretty sure they sell paddles for that
>>
>>2498738
I just don't get why they would like it.
>>
>>2498738
>>2498725
I'd say it's common. Almost all cats I've interacted with like it on some level as long as they're comfortable with me.

My two love it so much that it's just automatic for me to pat all cats, even if it's only very gently. I can really wail on mine, though.

Who knows why? Not me. Cats are weird.
>>
File: feelsgoodman.png (120 KB, 329x357)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>>
You are sexually stimulating your cat.
>>
>>2498788
Good thing she's female then, this would be super wierd otherwise!
>>
>>2498788
>You are sexually stimulating your cat.
this
>>
>>2498725
am I the only one with a boner right now?
>>
File: lel_hahahahah_h.gif (2.15 MB, 320x240)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB GIF
>>2498748
>I can really wail on mine, though
>>
>>2498725
You're basically jerking your cat off
>>
>>2498803
>>2498871
I'm honestly not trolling. Your cat finds this sexually stimulating, be it male or female. For some reason the base of the tail is a high pleasure point for cats. Must be a bunch of nerves. I don't even pet my male neutered cat to the base of his tail because he will do that 'cat in heat dance' and I don't need my cat humping shit. If they arch their back and do a weird little dance with their back legs you are getting off your cat. Yeah, they love it but I love getting my dick stroked too. I don't want to jerk off my pets.
>>
>>2499354
>not wanting to jerk off your pets

are you a faggot by any chance?
>>
>>2499354
Oh come on anon, you already cut off your cat's balls denying him regular sexual pleasure, the least you can do is jerk him off a bit from time to time.
>>
This "ur jerking off ur cat LOL xD" bullshit needs to stop.
pleasurably stimulating does not imply sexually stimulating
retards
>>
>>2499354

>your cat enjoys this feeling
>that means it's sexual stimulation!!

Please provide the evidence demonstrating that the base of the tail is a sexually erogenous zone for cats? I missed it in your post.
>>
>>2499354
>>2499399
It's not just just the base of the tail she likes be spanked at though, it's the upper body as well.
>>
>>2499354
Whenever I pet/scratch my cat by the base of the tail he gets really angry or runs away.
Does he not find me attractive?
>>
>>2499950
He probably just loves you as a family member and doesn't want things to get awkward between you.
>>
File: 1502188765337.jpg (7 KB, 300x300)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
dam your cat a freak

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.