[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_20171007_175251.jpg (1.28 MB, 2448x3264)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
stinker on my tap
>>
>>2499356
There's only gonna be more of them as time goes on. I had to deal with four of them today.
>>
a thread died for this
>>
>>2499382

If a thread makes it to page 10 on /an/ it's already been dead for a couple days at least.
>>
>>2499382
Kek
>>
>>2499356
These fucking things.
>>
>>2499356
exchange the first and last word and things sound lewd and disgusting
>>
>>2499356
I found one in a cup of water I was drinking a few days ago, followed by a different one that lodged itself in my keyboard on the same day. Disgusting fucking bugs are everywhere around my house, hopefully the recent snow here killed them off for the season.
>>
i dont think i live where these things do. do they stink?
>>
>>2500406
When you squish them they just smell funny, otherwise they're just slightly less disguisting, seasonal roaches. This year has been particularly bad here, imo.
>>
>>2500410
>they just smell funny
They smell like skunks. Inside your house, mind you. Just catch them between a paper plate and plastic cup, then release outside. I've done that thousands of times and never had to smell a single one.
>>
>moved to CT in march, had never seen these before in my life
>thought it was a giant tick
>carefully slice and stab it to death with a knife
>squirts juice everywhere
>end up googling what it was
>isnt even that smelly, an average fart is many many times worse
>>
>>2500580
>isnt even that smelly

You got him before he had his stink mixture ready.
>>
>>2499356
Name it Biscuit
>>
>>2499466
Kek
>>
>>2499382
i would gladly have my thread die for stinker on my tap

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.