[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: bird list.png (13 KB, 317x818)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
Is it autistic to count the number of birds you see when you visit the park, post the list online, and then try to compete against other people you might not even know?

It seems to be a popular hobby and has huge websites dedicated to it (ebird), but looking at the big picture it seems kind of weird and disturbing.
>>
>>2499363
yes but my question is where did you go that there was 500 fucking geese and how did you count them all without double counting some?
>>
File: Yes_0.jpg (18 KB, 283x283)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>2499363
Birds are great, but seriously anon. Try talking to people instead sometime.
>>
>>2499436
500's not that many tbqh. I've seen up to 2000 at a go before. They fill the skies like its an eclipse.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.