[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1503850169534.png (348 KB, 393x393)
348 KB
348 KB PNG
My nigger cat is very good at hunting. Today he captured a smol birb.
I usually don't mind if he captures some ugly ass rat, but this birb was cute and I felt sorry for it.
So I took the bird off him, and as a reward (his intentions were pure, after all) I gave him some "good boy"s, some pats and some cream cheese.
Did I do well?
>>
File: 473_053.jpg (670 KB, 1500x1500)
670 KB
670 KB JPG
ye
>>
>don't want cat to catch cute birbs
>positive reinforcement for catching one
>>
>>2502570
>Implying the cat won't do it regardless as long as OP's retarded ass keeps letting him out
>>
@2502539
>outdoor cat baiting
Nice try
>>
>>2502579
> (You) denied
Aw, poor op
>>
>>2502570
He's a good hunter and keeps the house clean from pests. If he kills a birb, well, shit, but this one was alive so I managed to save it.
>>2502575
How the hell am I supposed to keep him out? He's already castrated and I feed him properly.
>>
>>2502605
*keep him from going out
>>
File: 1492165499562.png (352 KB, 393x393)
352 KB
352 KB PNG
Smoking is bad for you and your pets. here's a revision, please use this in the future
>>
>>2502579
Outdoor cats being bad is a complete meme.
>>
>>2502838
demonstrably false
>>
>>2502839
I know all the problems.. and it still doesn't justify keeping your cot inside all its life. also not everyone is an urbanite
>>
1 - anon is right that your cat is gonna kill a shitton of birds as an outdoor cat
2 - your cat isn't bringing gifts or spoils, it thinks you're a terrible hunter and will starve if it doesn't save you

cats kill for fun. it's what they do.
>>
>>2502859
and there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>2502841
Millions of dog owners provide stimulation and exercise for their pets without resorting to letting these dogs roam free to be a danger to themselves or an inconvenience to others.
Why shouldn't cat owners be held to the same standard?
>>
>>2502871
>catfag logic
>>
>>2502875
I don't have a cat. my favorite animal is a birb, even.
>>
>>2502871
>have outdoor cat that kills hundreds of small animals
>perfectly fine

>have outdoor dog that hunts cats
>menace to society that needs to be put down

?????
>>
>>2502878
>my retarded beliefs are valid because I don't own a cat
>>
>>2502881
Cats are property, the birbs aren't. also dogs are a danger to people, cats rarely are
>>
>>2502884
>Cats are property,
Then take responsibility of your property faggot
>>
>>2502884
>cat trespasses into my property
>I kill it with a shovel
>I'm a menace to society that needs to be locked away
>>
>>2502884
>Have pet fleas
>Release them in catfag's backyard
>He can't do anything because they're my property and it's the fleas' nature and they're not a danger to people
>>
>>2502894
>they're not a danger to people
most cat fleas will happily be a nuisance to other animals
>>
>>2502917
They're still not dangerous. Cats are also a nuisance by never shutting the fuck up and leaving their disgusting piss everywhere and scratching everything.
>>
>>2502893
Edgelord faggot detected.
>>
There are people in this thread RIGHT FUCKING NOW that have never got into several drunken fistfights against their redneck neighbour because both have been killing each others pets just to get drunk in the weekends again and laugh it off like it was nothing.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.