[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 107 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Meta on /qa/ only.
All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.

File: images.jpg (11 KB, 275x183)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
I hear a lot of talk on here about how pit bulls are the niggers of dogs, which I can agree on to a certain extent as I got nipped by a friends Pitbull for doing nothing and then the fucker bit the guys dad pretty badly later on. I was wondering though what you guys think of rotties?
I'm guessing the same thing right?
>>
>>2534111
At least they serve a noble purpose (guarding humans) as opposed to pit bulls who have literally no reason to exist other than nigger fights.
>>
>>2534111
>guard/herding dogs used since roman times are on the same level as pit bulls
uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

/an/ isn't against aggressive dogs in general as they have their place, be it live stock guardian, guard dog, k9 member etc but to own a dog that has a hair trigger, mental issues bred into it, insane prey drive and one that lives solely to kill for the sake of it then that dog should not be owned by anyone. May as well just start walking a lion and screaming HE DIN DU NUFFIN when he eats an entire nursery class
>>
>>2534111
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/662239/Dog-Attack-Manchester-Chester-Beagle-Video-Pictures-Paul-Baxter-Deebo-Loki-Gary-Jennifer

Pitbulls should be exterminated, the amount of time they just "suddenly turn aggressive" is astonishing, every christmas a toddler is mauled to death by one of these nigger tier dogs and every christmas you hear the same story "Oh I thought my child was safe with my dog that has massively uneven statistics for mauling people how could this happen". I instantly tell anyone with a pitbull I don't want to be associated with them and get away from them immediately I've lost lovers and good friends all because they thought it was a cool idea to get one only for them to bite them savagely on the arms or throat. I've even quit jobs because the owner thought that the fact that the pitbull he just bought was a puppy it would make the world of difference.
>>
Rottweilers were not bred to fight. They are not inbred piles of shit that were bred solely to tear up and kill the nearest living thing their size.
>>
Rottweilers are nothing like shitbulls.
>>
>>2534227
labs are only that high because they are the most common dog in america. always seen as the objective "Family dog"
>>
>>2534111
>late 80s/early 90s
rotts are all bad dogs and we should ban them!
>mid 90s
dobermans are all bad dogs and we should ban them!
>late 90s to current
pit bulls are all bad dogs and we should ban them!

why are people so dumb, /an/?
>>
It is their style of attack that makes them more dangerous than the average breed, but less so than the pit mixes.
>>
>>2534111
Rotties we're literally bred to attack people, so they're technically worse off.
>>
>>2534260
So were pits you dumb nigger apologist
>>
>>2534246
Citation needed
>>
>>2534300
he forgot the 70's when it was GSD's
>>
Rotties were bred as guard dogs, as were dobermans for that matter, so of course they have a lot of bite incidents.They should not be owned by anyone who doesn’t have experience.

Thankfully the supply-demand is pretty even so purebreds don’t often end up in the care of trailer trash like pits do. When they start being bred in huge numbers and just being given away because no one wants them, then they can take the title of “nigger dog”.
>>
>>2534246
so for 18+ years people still haven't figured out shitbulls are dangerous, every time I see one I fucking RUN to the other side of the road.
>>
When you say the "niggers of dogs" define "niggers"
>>
>>2534310
i wasnt alive in the 70s to see it happen
was alive for all the ones i listed
my point stands
>hey lets use certain dogs to distract people from more important things that are going on
reatrds
>>
>>2534227
>has a big scary 71%
>the 71% of fatalities is about 5 fatalities
>>
File: IMG_0962.png (88 KB, 768x752)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>2534521
>literally says 22 right there on the chart
>hurr durr its gotta be like 5

The absolute state of pitbull owners.
>>
>>2534539
>you're twice as likely to be killed by lightning
>you're 4 times more likely to be killed by bees
>you're 1500 times more likely to be shot to death
his point stands. pitbulls rank somewhere between sharks and lightning for how absurdly unlikely they are to kill you.

you are literally a more dangerous and depraved animal prone to violence than a pit bull is.
>>
>>2534543
That's only fatalities. Dog bite numbers are in the hundreds of thousands, many resulting in permanent disfigurement.

The fact a dog raised as a pet can "just snap" and kill in the first place is insane. Most dog bites are out of fear/territorial instincts. A dog that bites to kill shouldn't even classify as "domestic", it completely goes against the concept of domestication.
>>
>>2534603
>moving the goal posts
>calling other people brainlets
Top fucking kek
>>
>>2534543
>hurr durr lightnign exists
>humans r bad

Why did this become a metric for bullshitting an argument by pseuds?
>>
>>2534603
>My dog killing someone who broke into my house.
>Your dog bringing them a tennis ball.

Get fucked faggot. They aren't just pets, they're property that coincidentally will murder to protect your property.

With adequate training they are as useful as a fire extinguisher with the benefit of licks and tail wags.
>>
>>2534607
>/an/ is one person

Shitbull apologists are the dumbest motherfuckers.
>>
>>2534628
why don't you like pittbulls, anon?
>>
>>2534227
>>2534154
Sources of these statistics? Out of stupid pictures taken out of context. I genuinely wanna know if they're really that bad (my gf wants one but I'm unsure)
>>
>>2534628
/an/ isn’t one person, but this dumb nigger baiting shitbull poster is.
>>
>>2534621
until the fateful day when the friendly, “trained” dog dindu goes for your grandma’s throat unprovoked
>>
>>2534631
what bait? pit bulls and their ilk are factually and objectively shit breeds, anyone who wants one is a retard, get a similar breed without that extremely high chance of your child being eaten in the back yard one day
>>
File: bite.jpg (410 KB, 2448x3264)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
Meh. I got bit by my corgi, and the guilty party I found in the mirror. Not in the moment, but rather, in general training and upbringing of the dog. I am unwilling to place violent behavior on a dog's breed first, when there are inexperienced owners about to take the blame.

I do think pitbulls are a bit noggy in terms of appearance though.
>>
The most important issue with pits is that the bite inhibition is literaly bred out of them.
They do not respond to any of the signs of the other dog yielding, they simply get more and more excited to fight and maul.
Combine that with a high prey drive and nanny dog memes and you have a tragedy at your hands.
>>
>>2534628
Just because it's a different person responding doesn't change the argument at hand. Stop using scapegoats to skate away on being retarded. A fallacy is a fallacy no matter who is responding. They were talking about X, someone comes in and brings up Y, does not make Y more substantial because it's someone new.
>>
>>2534668
Only if she violates the NAP.
>>
>>2534543
Ok and how many smaller animals do they maul including pets?
>>
>>2534631
No I was the original person he was talking to who called that fucking idiot out for saying 5 when it said 22.

>>2534607
The integrity of your argument died when you proved you were unable to read a simple chart. There were no goal posts to move. The mailings by your violent, shitheads dogs are just as valid as the murders.

>>2534675
Pit bulls are different from other breeds who nip. They are trained to not let go and maul to the death. They literally get tunnel vision while performing their murders.
>>
>>2534669
>get a similar breed without that extremely high chance of your child b

This.

But unfortunately they're a stereotype dog: people only get them to break or enforce preconceptions.
>>
>>2534768
>male bull-type, dominant behavior
ruh roh..
>>
This is something you will only see from pit bulls and pit bull mixes:
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bd4_1402376765
Watch the whole thing to see the damage they done to the labrador.
>>
>>2534779
baseless arguments grounded on emotions; the post.
>>
>>2534840
Nope. One hundred percent factual sweetie :)

Sorry, you can't just cry MUH SHARKS AND LIGHTNING mid conversation and accuse others of moving goal posts dearie
>>
My best friend had one growing up and she was the absolute sweetest dog I've ever met.
>>
File: E-COLLARS-FOR-DOGS.gif (171 KB, 450x450)
171 KB
171 KB GIF
>>2534843
Source for what was posted here >>2534779
then
>>
>>2534845
The source was literally the graph posted higher in the thread my low IQ friend. Stupid people beget stupid dogs it seems.
>>
>>2534848
>Pit bulls are different from other breeds who nip. They are trained to not let go and maul to the death. They literally get tunnel vision while performing their murders.
You're literally a dumb nigger
>>
File: pit-bull-hiking.jpg (97 KB, 650x365)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>
>>2534850
lmao that's a fucking fact, a fact of the breed
they were literaly bred not to yield, dogs who yielded were culled and used as bait
>>2534838
>>
>>2534853
Oh wait, so you're allowed to make baseless facts? You have no proof of your claims. Provide some sort of source or if you can't, at least an explanation so you don't look like a complete faggot.
>hurr durr it's a fact of life
So is the fact that you should kill yourself.
>>
>>2534779
Going 'tunnel vision' is complete sensationalism you utter liberal kike. Do the board a favor and off yourself.
>>
>>2534856
digging up dog fighting literature is challenging because of it being illegal
read a bit at
http://www.gamedogshistory.com/
>>
I had a rotty since I was born. He was the sweetest, kindest and loyal creature ever. Also very expresive. Comparing rottweilers and dobermans (or dobermen?) with pitbuls is a sin.
>>
>>2534111
pitbulls make pretty good catch dogs for boar and shit like that

/an/ will harp on that they have no purpose other than to kill small children but they can be trained as protection dogs, hunting dogs, gaurd dogs etc.. even police dogs
>>
Rottweilers are smart but agressive dogs.
Shitbulls are niggers.
>>
>>2534357
A breed that is genetically prone to violence regardless of how it's raised
>>
Dogs are just like kids. If you raise them right they'll be good, loyal, respectful creatures. Raise them wrong, you get whiny faggots that bite, bark and beg for food.
>>
My experience with rotties:

>Brother raised one from a pup
>I've known the dog since he got it, I would look after him and even took him on playdates with my moms dog
>Was a very intelligent and easily trained dog (Knew a ton of commands, was housebroken with only one accident etc etc)
>Out of nowhere starts snarling/growling at me for no reason
>Dog will block my path and act aggressively towards me
>My brother firmly believes it's because I teased/or provoked it
>Never did
>Avoid dog at all costs
>Brother's girlfriend gets pregnant
>Out of nowhere the dog starts doing the same thing with her
>He finally believes me

They kept the dog even though he was acting aggressive towards his kid.. I have no idea why. Luckily nothing has happened so far, but I would trust that dog as far as i could throw it.
>>
>>2534862
>calling other people liberals
>literally supporting DINDU NUFFIN the breed

As dumb and stubborn as your beasts
>>
I seriously doubt all these claims that pitbulls “just snap”. Don’t get me wrong, I think they are a shitty breed in general but I also think all these “killer dogs” are just a result of them being raised by shitty people.

Many dog owners are blind to the warning signs and refuse to acknowledge that their dog has problems. There was a guy who regularly brought his GSD to my local dog park and every fucking time it would mount other dogs and start fights. The asshole was so adamant that it was every other dog that was the problem. Even when the dog seriously injured another dog he left the park abusing anyone that blamed him. Thankfully he never came back. I imagine every owner of these “sudden snapping” pitbulls is the same, they ignore the issues as long as they can until the spotlight is on them, even then they play the victim.
>>
>>2534856
>shitbull defender showing violent tendencies over a minor disagreement

Just as dumb and stubborn as your worthless shitbeasts
>>
>>2534111
Maybe a personal anecdote but my family has only kept Rottweilers.
They have charming personalities and the only time I've seen any aggression from any of them has been toward each other when a female in my family fed 1 large meaty bone to two dogs.
>>
>>2534111
Rottweilers are guard dogs. Pits are fighting dogs. This makes a very big difference
>>
>>2534318
>every time I see one I fucking RUN
>>>>why are people so dumb, /an/?
>>
>>2534539
So Toddlers literally kill more people than Pit Bulls
>>
>>2534630
Why would she want a pitbull? Consider how many people call for their extermination. Right or not, people don't call for that kind of shit when it's baseless.
Some info on attacks. Tried to find sites that are dog friendly sites, since they'd be less likely to be biased against pitbulls. Basically, if a dog loving site says they're fucking retarded and prints damning stats on them, it's pretty clear there's an issue with them. Again, I don't really know the biases of these sites.
http://www.animals24-7.org/2017/01/03/91-of-dog-attack-disfigurement-victims-in-2016-were-mauled-by-pit-bulls/
https://www.caninejournal.com/dog-bite-statistics/
(from this site
>In 2016, there were 41 U.S. dog bite-related fatalities, which means 0.00000053% of dogs caused fatalities
>Pit bulls contributed to 22 of these deaths
And then once you've done on those sites, there's a million pitbull hate sites, but their stats and info wouldn't really be reliable; totally biased against them.
IMO, tell your GF either something that isn't proven to be violently insane or none at all. I would make this one of the times that you put your foot down. Better to deal with a pissed off GF than a dead or mutilated one.
avma.org is another good site, but I couldn't find any current stats on pitbull attacks. Suffice it to say, up to 2005 they were frequently listed as the top contributor to bite stats. It doesn't help that niggers love them and treat them like shit though when trying to paint a clear picture.
>>
>>2535476
>Ethically right or not
is what I meant to put in that first line.
>>
>>2534111
Rottweilers are a very old breed bred for a variety of purposes. They are first guard dogs, but they've also been used as farm dogs/cart pullers. They're an all-around working breed dog.

The problem with them is that they were portrayed in movies as vicious guard dogs, suddenly every nig wants one, and they start throwing them together without care and breeding them in backyards to be a nigger pet. There's a difference between a Rottie that's all muddled and fucked up and comes from careless breeding/some mixing with other dogs and a 3000 rottweiler bred by professionals. Rotties are easy to train and eager to please.

Pits were bred from the very beginning to be excessively mean dogs.
>>
>>2534260
>Hur dur lets ban ALL GUARD DOGS
>>
>>2534675
Holy shit lose weight
>>
>>2534111
My uncle had a very nice rottie named Redrum
>>
>>2535476
That's nice anon and thanks for the data. But that doesn't really say much about the breed itself: we know already that a lot of Pitbulls are used by the worse people for fights, so we can expect that those stats may have a bias (the pitbulls behave bite because that's what they're used to).
What I wanted to know is if there's an actual study on pitbull's aggression, otherwise it's all anecdotal and unreliable (for instance, I can say the same about dobermanns because I had only had experiences with them)
>>
>>2535131
And shitbulls are like niglets. No matter how you raise them, they still grow up to be niggers.
>>
>>2535165
Shifting the blame from niggers to the tool is an actual kike scheme that they've been pulling since slavery was abolished to keep niggers out of jail and able to vote. It's the booze! It's the guns! It's the gays! It's the drugs! It's the dogs! You've just been brainwashed and can't see anything beyond CNN news. Newsflash, all the pit bull breeds were created by whites. Dogs were created by whites. Hell niggers couldn't even domesticate a plant much less an animal. Fear mongering is liberal as defending pedophiles and banning a list of traits in a dog is nanny state as fuck. If all you have is hurr durr niggers, then you're too stupid to try and argue the claim you're making.
>>
>>2534262
No, they literally weren't you mong.
>>
>>2535546
There's no conclusive study on the breed because that would require actual testing and a way to reliably detect breeds. The only studies I have seen have been numbers based on news headlines which isn't reliable whatsoever, or a small sample of undetermined pit bull type dogs. You can't have a study on a breed and not be able to detect the breed, it just becomes a study on dogs. Because of this, I would take any study with a huge grain of salt. If you're worried you can go to an actual reputable APBT or AmStaff breeder, but chances are those dogs would probably require more stimulation than what you're looking for. The vast majority of dog maulings can be prevented by not leaving young children alone with dogs.
>>
>>2535168
>Many dog owners are blind to the warning signs and refuse to acknowledge that their dog has problems.
Except sometimes there simply are no warning signs. Even perfectly-trained dogs can develop medical problems, neurological problems, unforeseeable things that cause them to one day flip the fuck out. Happened to a dog of mine. He never showed any signs of aggressive behavior until one day my mom reached for his neck to put his leash on and he was mauling her fucking arm. I loved that dog to death and would happily have gone to the ends of the earth if it could have saved him, so I took him to one of the best veterinary neurologists in the country, and after confirming that he had brain cancer and there was nothing we could do I asked the vet point black, "Please be honest with me, is there any way we could have seen this coming?" Of course the answer was no.

I realize you don't necessarily disagree with this, nor do I disagree with you about many "killer dogs" having shitty owners, so I hope you take this as more of a comment than an argument. I just fucking hate it when pit owners say things like "When a dog hurts somebody, it's the owner's fault." Sometimes good dogs go bad and there really is no way to see it coming. And given that, I see no legitimate reason for regular pet owners to own a dog that can crush an adult's arm with a single bite.
>>
The trouble with pits is they're extremely popular with the sort of idiots who shouldn't own dogs. This also means that they're bred uncontrollably which leads to a saturation of shit animals. Combined with the fact that they are capable of causing a lot of damage, means that they do present a genuine problem. Pitbulls themselves arent nessisaraly shit dogs, shit pitbulls owend by shit people are shit dogs. And there are a LOT of shit pitbulls owned by shit people.
>>
Rotties are pure

How dare you
>>
>>2534111
If you want to rid yourself of a dog, just illegally mod a gun. ATF will take care of the rest
>>
File: ATF.png (751 KB, 530x800)
751 KB
751 KB PNG
>>2535606
Pic related
>>2535168
That's true, the vast majority of dogs don't 'snap'. I have seen my fair share of bites to know that dogs send signals out, even if they are very small. There's this training method that retards lash onto to punish their dog whenever it growls, I see it every fucking day I go to the park. This is bad for many reasons, but I fear that people training their dogs like this are actually training them to not growl before biting. There are a ton of other signals that dogs show before biting, like whale eyes, hackles, stiffness, flat ears, lip licking, slow wag, baring teeth, yawning, avoiding eyes, etc. But I don't expect most people to recognize these or to even look out for these signs. Of course I don't want to blame the victim, I think the owner needs to be held more responsible for the damage their dog does and the owner is the one that should be keeping an eye out for their dog and for said warning signs.
That being said there are some extremely rare medical cases where a dog might instantly lash out. Rabies is one that comes to mind, but it's very rare in the US. There's Sudden Rage Syndrome, but that's rare even in the breed that it's common in. However, if a dog is in severe pain, for instance say it got hit by a car, there's a damn good chance it will lash out on you if you go to grab it.
Unfortunately as you said, people avoid the issue. The owners would much rather blame the dog than themselves, saves them money, time and guilt. The problem will only repeat itself as long as owners refuse to take responsibility.
>>
>>2535588
But it IS literally the niggers. They have taken what whites created (which was a fighting dog) and backyard bred them to be even more aggressive and violent. Hell look at toadline, that's just one genetic path that spics took your precious breed on. Nignogs and spics have been doing similar things to pits in terms of agression and violence because they are easily impressed by displays of brute violence. That's why they're drawn to violent dogs.
>>
>>2534862
Liberals seem to be the ones defending pitbulls though.
>not all pitbulls
>product of their environment
>he dindu nuffin
>he was a good boy
>how could this have happened?

Does that sound like a conservative?
>>
File: Pitbull.jpg (68 KB, 603x800)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>2535715
I think you're confusing what kind of liberal pitbulls and their owners are
>>
>>2535715
Just calling something a nigger doesn't make it a nigger. You're literally pulling memes out as your defense.
>fear mongering
>banning
>It wasn't Jamal's fault! That dog just went off! Dah gubberment need to do somethin bout this!
That's what actually makes it liberal. Wanting to ban a set of genes is the most nanny state bullshit one can do, and fear mongering leads to that. There's also a lot of jews who support breed banning (they will be making money off of it) among other companies known for their kikery like PETA.
>>2535681
Yes, it's the niggers. Not the dogs. To imply niggers can actually breed anything to a standard is ludicrous. What is more likely is a nigger fucking up on owning/raising/training any dog handed to them. It actually takes intelligence and effort to breed something to continuously produce the same traits, especially the difficult behavior changing ones you're describing. They are pulling the shades over your eyes so you take heat away from the people and instead put it elsewhere.
If we had put more emphasis on the owners instead of continually looking at the dogs (this goes for both sides of the argument) you'll find that impoverished black areas will have more dog bites, maulings and fatalities per captia than poor white areas, regardless of breed. In other words, a lab living in a poor black area is 3x more likely than a lab living in a poor white area.
I would be more conscience of studies involving pit bulls once they actually define what a pit bull is in their study, and the breed is determined by more than glancing at it. In other words if they had DNA samples or a registered history. However, today's pit bull statistics are at best newspaper headlines and at worst anecdotal evidence, so i take them skeptically as it doesn't tell us anything about a breed, rather dogs in general or a case study on a dog.
>>
I feel that /an/ has succumbed to fake news when it comes to pitbulls.

Ask any dog person 40+ and they will tell you rotties and german shepherds were demonized by the media before pitbulls became a thing.
>>
File: which-is-pit.jpg (95 KB, 800x600)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATlPO_Uthp4&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>2535792
90% of them are banned worldwide due to being bad dogs

A bully kutta and a dogo x staff just ripped a beagle literally to shreds in Manchester last week because some dickhead decided all the reasons for them being banned didn't apply to him, now someones cute dog is dead. Cunt even had a toddler he said would play with those dogs.
>>2535788
fake news!!
Oh wait, stats aren't fake
Real fake news is the diversity and immigration meme 'friend'
>>
>>2535839
>90% of them are banned worldwide due to being bad dogs
source. I didn't realize there were world wide dog bans kek.
>>
File: LottatoreBrindisino01.jpg (27 KB, 270x310)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>2535839
>90% of them are banned worldwide due to being bad dogs

I'm sorry last time I checked we haven't implemented a one world government and nations still exist, I hope.

>Oh wait, stats aren't fake

We've discussed this before. Having a general name for a dog "pit bull" when it can encompass up to 10-15 different bully breeds is retarded.

In comparison it would be like lumping all hunting dogs into one category or all guard dogs etc.. So yeah your going to get a bigger % of whatever stat your looking for because your putting more than one breed into a category and then comparing it to individual dog breeds.

What I enjoy the most about this thread is you are attacking a "dog aggressive" breed and defending a "human aggressive" breed.
>>
File: formentino cane corso.jpg (103 KB, 736x492)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>2535839
>Manchester

ahhhh and their we go UK kid.

>A bully kutta and a dogo x staff

but anon the laws in the UK banned them so this should never have happened its a glitch in the matrix.

just like if you banned pitbulls in america they would just dissapear over night

also since your in the uk i'm sure your the authority on pitbulls because you deal with them all the time right since their legal in the UK?
>>
It has been scientifically proven pitbulls are nigger tier:
>Our data confirm what detractors of the breed and child
>advocates suggest—that, with rare exceptions, children
>and pit bulls do not mix well. Of the 8 studies listed in
>Table 5, 6 report pit bulls as the most prevalent breed, and
>in many cases, they inflicted the most severe injuries.17 A
>large study at Children’s Hospital of Pennsylvania
>showed that over a 12-year period, 25% of injuries were
>caused by a pit bull, and two-thirds of those required an
>operation.33 Our data were consistent with others, in that
>an operative intervention was more than 3 times as likely
>to be associated with a pit bull injury than with any other
>breed.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/305270428_Characteristics_of_1616_Consecutive_Dog_Bite_Injuries_at_a_Single_Institution
>>
>>2535849
>>2535858
banned worldwide =/= DUDE NWO
Most countries in the world have banned most of those breeds of dogs for obvious reasons. They are not suited for any civilized society.

The definition of the term pit bull has changed now, you're going to have to get used to that. Pit Bull means any dog that is known for violence and aggression and should not be owned by anyone except in very specific cases. Get over it. I'm sure you will when one of you're din du nuffin dogs eats a toddler, and not in the same way your dad did to your sister.
>>2535861
>uk
Yeah
>laws banned them but the attack still happened therefore bully breeds should be legal
Nice logic. Fact of the matter is that these dangerous breeds are NOW banned due to the overwhelming danger of their existence. Sure one CUNT smuggled them in and i'm sure many other people have as well but at least people with their heart in the right place but brain in another can't adopt one like people in America do, thinking that all dogs matter then ending up with a corpse in their living room.

Pit bulls would not vanish over night and you know it, don't be facetious. Just proves to everyone itt (we already knew though) that you're a spastic nigger of a cunt. Also, there's been plenty of dangerous dog attacks here which has lead to them being banned hence my knowledge and hatred of them, I didn't just wake up and decide to hate them.

Hope your dog mauls you to death Jamal
>>
>>2535874
>The definition of the term pit bull has changed now
lol source?
Sounds like you're backpedaling hard there kiddo.
>>
>>2535882
You don't understand etymology or context do you? Not surprised considering you're an inherently low IQ nigger.
>>
>>2535874
>muh poor beagle got mauled

by breeds that aren't even a pitbull but that proves pitbulls are ebil somehow

literally proving my argument that people are associating dogs with the american "pitbull" terrier which aren't even that breed

gets hit with a counter argument gets triggered then goes all racis
>Hope your dog mauls you to death Jamal

have you banned bullmastiffs or english staffies yet because they look dangerous to me?
>>
>>2535883
>Can't even provide a source for a definition made up on the spot
>britbong believing he has the right to call anyone else a nigger
Crawl back to your nanny state muhammad.
>>
>>2535874
>The definition of the term pit bull has changed now, you're going to have to get used to that.

this is the quintessential leftists argument
>ummm no sweetie i changed that words meaning so your going to have to deal with that now lolz

>don't be facetious

That's rich coming from you mate.
>>
>>2535883
>etymology

most of us prefer taxonomy when it comes to animals
>>
>>2535893
>Both those breeds are legal here

but by your own admission you've changed the terminology of pitbull and they now fall under your broader classification of the term pitbull and are now banned in the U.K. didn't you get the memo honey
>>
File: 913.jpg (53 KB, 680x788)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>2535893
He's going all out now!
>>
File: M-friscor-570x372.jpg (31 KB, 570x372)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>2535893
>>
File: PitbullFight.jpg (68 KB, 620x511)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>2534111
>>
>>2535546
I've owned pitbulls my whole life and love the breed. That being said the whole nanny dog, harmless lover thing is a meme, and hurtful to the breed, as it convinces many who shouldnt get one to get one.
They require a dominant owner, who does not lose their temper easily, and will not be scared off by growling, or aggression.
They need an oulet for their energy and aggression also, boar hunting, a tire to grab and swing on, lots of rough exercise etc.
They are often not friendly with other animals, my current one only gets along with other pits, or mastiff type breeds, and is overly aggressive to other types of dogs, provoking them to attack her, then fighting back.
They arent a dog you take to the dog park, or leave a kid with.
If it gets into a fight, dont expect to easily break up, or not get bit doing so. My old pair sometimes got to out of hand, and I have scars from splitting them up.
They are an excellent hiking companion on empty, far out trails, or boar hunting dog.
Not a good first dog, or a good city dog, they need room to run, and a fence.
>>
>>2535874
A civilized soceity that fears a 60 pound animal isnt worth living in.
Stop being a bitch, hit the gym, and go hunt a pig with a pit and a handgun.
>>
>>2535898
>because a knife attacker can spray hundreds of knives per minute into unsuspecting crowds from afar

Ok anon. Also we're only in such a shocking state atm with terror attacks because our government is so obsessed with making spending cuts that our defense services and police force have been rendered fucking useless.

Also just because someone has other problems dosent make yours any less of an issue. By that logic its fine to be an alcholic just because someone else smokes.
>>
>>2534111
As far as aggression goes, rotties can be summed up as having infinite patience with family, zero patience for strangers.
This typically how they act with improper training, but luckily, they are very trainable dogs, easier than bullies imo.
>>
>>2534768
yeah you fucked up, I can tell from this pic that the dog thinks youre a bitch and wont obey you.
>>
>>2534115
Fpbp
>>
Nobody pisses me off like pitbull apologists do.
A loose pit bull mix absolutely destroyed and killed a weiner dog and severely injured an other one, unprovoked, and all the comments are:
Owner's fault! It's all about how you raise them! Not a pitbull, a bull type mix!

It's okay to like pitbulls, even owning them but be fucking aware of what kind of dog you own.
A long history of being bred to be the perfect game dog and fighting dog is the breed's herritage and is still present in the characteristics of pits and breeds related to pits.
>>
>>2536243
I really, really hate the myths that pit apologists use. Saying that the dog was ever used to watch kids while parents were out is not just blatantly false, but it can put lives at risk
>or leave a kid with
I also hate the notion that there are dogs that you can leave a kid with. My cousin is forever disfigured because people told his parents that it's a-ok to leave a toddler alone with a Labrador. There is no dog that you should ever ever leave alone with a child. Not a pit bull, not a labrador, not even a chi. I don't give a fuck how harmless or well trained the owner thinks it is, leaving a kid alone with a dog should be considered negligent, harmful, and in some cases homicide.
>>2536245
>60lbs
That is like the highest end of an APBT. Most are around 30-40lb range.
>>
>>2534111
>>2534111

Rotts are pretty good dogs. I know a few of my friends and family who have owned one. Great guard dogs but really need to be socialized as the guard instincts are more than most dogs.

Large breeds are surprisingly gentle dogs. Owned a Bulmastiff and he was the best dog ever. Very sensitive to your tone of voice and can figure things out quickly. They just won't do repetitive tasks like a Labrador would. They're velcro dogs as well.

I think Pitbulls have gone bad as a breed because too many people and especially ghetto folks breed them without care for temperament and often times think aggression is a good trait. I've really seen way too many people in the slums breeding and selling Pitbulls and this from me travelling back and forth from different countries.

My cousins love pitbulls and have owned several before. Anecdotal, but their dogs seem to probe into house guests a lot. Sometimes challenging them or blocking paths. Compared that a Bully or a Rottie that will just chill once the owner lets people inside.
>>
>>2536465

>That is like the highest end of an APBT. Most are around 30-40lb range.

It's funny how the apologists constantly try to offer a different breed definition depending on what kind of pit bull was involved in latest mauling so they could say it wasn't a real APBT.

The truth is that every single one of those shitbeast mutants should be neutered or spayed and the entire breed should be snuffed out. Breeding those ticking time bombs should be illegal.
>>
File: 31a.jpg (29 KB, 575x586)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>2536252
Fucking kek the memes write themselves. I'd say 5 fatal dog attacks in America surely trumps the 25 people that died this year in Britain due to terrorist attacks.
>>
File: IMG_3226.jpg (1.29 MB, 3264x2448)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
>>2534111
I own a two-year old Rottie. She was attacked by smaller dogs and got a chunk of her ear bitten off when she was maybe five months old, and my family were really worried she was gonna be mistrustful after. Yet instead, she continues to be super nice. She loves every dog and person she meets. She doesn't bite, only playful nips and greets me every time I come home.
Rotties dindu nuffin. They're great dogs.
>>
>>2536545
What a sweet baby
>>
>>2536458
>A long history of being bred to be the perfect game dog and fighting dog is the breed's heritage and is still present in the characteristics of pits and breeds related to pits.

Their working dogs and you have to respect that.
>>
>>2536510
>different breed definition

I think at best theirs three breed definitions AKC, UKC, ADBA all respected kennel clubs. Their definitions are all pretty similar. The dogs are all around the same size and yeah the biggest they get for the dog is 40lb.
>>
When I was like 4 or so I got chased down hard by a neighbor's rottweiler which wasn't tied and spent all it's time outside anyway. Scraped my ankles pretty bad, but I don't think rottweilers in and of themselves are bad dogs. Just shitty owners. Same with pit bulls. Also, why are people saying pit bulls were bred to fight? Weren't they bred for bull baiting?
>>
>>2535839
>>2535861
Except Bully Kuttas aren't banned here yet and are widely available through websites like Pets4Homes. The dog in the beagle vid looks more like a Dog Argentino (a banned breed). In fact I saw a big black Kutta just last week.

My gf's dad works with the local council's public parks. He says in our local area there are a lot of Pakis bringing them over for fights and they've caused problems. This will probably be our new pitbull considering theyre large and very dog-aggressive.

That Beagle thing is just more a reason to have every dog on a lead.
>>
What does immigration in Europe have to do with pit bull attacks on the animals and nature board?
>>
>>2535172
The only rottweiler I've known was the dumbest dog I ever met. In the summers it would routinely chase and try to eat bumblebees and get stung in the face/mouth
>>
>>2536784
There is no comparison as they are separate issues. We are discussing one issue and that is that bully breed dogs, now known by umbrella term 'pit bull' are not made to function in society as has been proven time and time again through statistics.

There is nothing more to say about this issue as if you disagree then you are quite frankly not intelligent enough to grasp this basic concept which then leads me to believe that you are a nigger in which case I really don't want to talk to you.

Keep posting memes though while you live in your 56% white country, in your non-white skin, in your cardboard house while a about 1k white women are getting raped or white people are getting murdered/robbed in your country as we speak.

Gonna go eat a lovely steak and kidney pie while I watch a kino now. Will either watch Hart Of London or Wavelength.

Enjoy being a black cunt!
>>
>>2536712

>Also, why are people saying pit bulls were bred to fight? Weren't they bred for bull baiting?

Bull baiting was made illegal in the early 19th century so the dog owners decided it was good idea to pit the bull fighting dogs against each other and thus pit bull as a breed was born.
>>
File: IMG_2574.jpg (1.21 MB, 3264x2448)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
>>2536672
Thanks anon :)
>>
>>2536458
Had pits my whole life and I will continue to have them, but I agree fully here.
Be aware of what kind of dog it is, keep it fenced, and give it alot of playtime, and exercise so it doesnt get bored and try to escape.
>>
>>2536510
Guess you are not a fan of working dogs.
If it isnt a fluffy, useless house pet it needs to be banned.
Maybe ban bleach next so dind us cant throw it at each other?
>>
>>2536788
Enjoy trying to ban everything niggers can ruin instead of just banning niggers.
Not that it matters for Britain, it will be the Northern Caliphate soon enough.
>>
>>2536814

>shitbull
>working dog

Yeah nope.
>>
ITT: retards who took the bait
ITT: retards who do not realize their small sized dogs have utterly shitty behavior on par with nig pitts but disregard it cuz its cute

How would you feel if some hyperactive 4'10 jackass who yell at peoples for little to no reason started stirring up shit agaist some 7feet bouncer? You'd think "well shit, he kinda looked for it". A small dog is that manlet, from their point of view he isn't cute, he annoying as hell and they won't shy away from telling him to fuck off. Alas dogs can't speak, they bark and bite. You can probably figure the rest on your own.
>>
>>2536827
Boar hunting is almost all done with pitbulls.
They were bred for bull baiting, and later fighting.
All working roles...
>>
File: britpol.png (199 KB, 575x586)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>2536788
It does correlate because your niggers and mudslimes are going to keep ruining dog breeds until the lovely land of britbongia bans anything above 10 lbs, see >>2536736
All I am saying is an issue that leads to the death of 0.000001 of the American population is less of a priority than an issue that killed 30+ people in an area of ~8 million. I'm not trying to say they are the same, that's more of you putting words in my mouth because, again, you have nothing to argue. You're either delusional to say that one number isn't higher than the other, or britcucks aren't nearly as smart as they pretend to be.
>>
>>2534111
I'm not much a fan of them since I like long haired dogs more, but they seem cute in their own way, rotties that is.
>>
>>2534543
Is this person fucking retarded? You know that the chance of dying accumulates as you add more risks?
>>
>>2536829

See how this small dog provocated the pitbull to attack:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATlPO_Uthp4&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>2535169
Telling someone to kill themself isn't violent
>>
>>2536868
>That's more of you putting words in my mouth because, again, you have nothing to argue.

Learn to fucking read, you insecure spastic. Nothing I posted was anything to do with stastics or your mongloid argument throughout the thread. I merely illustrated the state of Bully Kuttas in England.
>>
>>2535456
>like 50 million American toddlers
>pit bulls number in the tens of thousands at most
>>2534543
>hurr more people die from these risks that they cannot control so even though the only reason pit bull deaths are low is because there aren't a lot of pit bulls this means that it's okay to put yourself in harm's way with risks that you can control!

If you want a pit bull to maul your wife and kids, go for it. Just don't let him into my yard. I'll shoot you first.
>>
>>2534881
These people who do this need to be gassed
>>
>>2536376
What are you on about?
>>
>>2534675
Get that hand medical attention. It looks infected.
>>
>tfw live with a shitty family member that has both a pitbull and a rottie that he mistreats and makes them live on a chain since he's too much of a faggot to get a fence

I hate him
>>
>>2537424
>like 50 million American toddlers
20 million between 0 and 5 years. So something less than 20 million
>pit bulls number in the tens of thousands at most
3-5 million.
it's difficult to get an exact count since there's no standard definition of "pit bull."

even adjusted for populations toddlers kill far more people than pit bulls in the US. Though to be fair it's not really toddlers, it's guns.
>>
>>2536788
>There is no comparison as they are separate issues.

bullshit the loss of human life is comparable whatever the way it occurred

>umbrella term 'pit bull'

that was coined by the media not dog clubs as best we know and we've already discussed this very thing in this thread but you've ignored it

i'm sorry but some smashed and slammed bully isn't going to be as aggressive as say a fully game bred american pitbull terrier

yet they are in the same category according to people like you

can't you see that this is confusing to prospective dog owners

>believe that you are a nigger
>Keep posting memes though while you live in your 56% white country
tells people you cant post about politics in a political thread about dogs thread then goes on to berate americans over race politics

>>2537424
>I'll shoot you first.

lol if your pit gets into my front yard i'll kill you

hmmm makes me wonder why your more likely to get shot than killed by a pitbull
>>
>>2538836
>makes me wonder why your more likely to get shot than killed by a pitbull
>several thousand times more likely to get shot than killed by a pitbull
ftfy
t. murrican

we don't live in fear of dogs or guns, despite what the pussies on /an/ like to pretend
>>
>>2538842
i find it funny that "pitbull" in reality bully breeds haters always harp on about stats even though their obviously bias

then when you start comparing them to other ways people die and getting killed by a pitbull pales in comparison to say dieing in a car crash or hit by lightning lol

then stats are bullshit and we carn't compare those stats to bully breeds attacks
>>
>>2538866
meh, it's not about the danger or even about the dogs.

it's just thinly-veiled racism. Which itself isn't even about race, rather their own sexual frustration at the fact that they can't get laid because they're such worthless people that females of their own race would rather fuck the Mexican pool boy than glance in their direction.

Hopefully for the sake of dogs everywhere they find a nice little brown girl just fat and ugly enough to be interested in them and they lose their hate for minorities right before she inevitably dumps them for someone that's doing something with their life other than daily verbal crusades against the poor on the internets. But that's probably expecting too much. I am always a little curious how ugly and socially retarded these specimens actually are to acquire so much rage against society, but I suppose I'm better off not knowing so I don't begin to pity them. If there's one thing they'd really hate it's the pity of normal, successful, sexually active people of their own race.
>>
Why do so many people hate dobermans?
>>
>>2538873
>If there's one thing they'd really hate it's the pity of normal, successful, sexually active people of their own race.
I doubt anyone has any pity for them. Just today I was thinking about how if there was a motorist with a flat tire who obviously needed help and the situation was such that I had to the opportunity to help them I would. But if they were another white male my own age I would not help them! I know how to change a flat and I keep some supplies for break downs in my vehicle, why shouldn't they?

I know that was a shitty analogy. (I mean really who even pulls over to help a car that's pulled over nowadays.) but I think it makes sense when you look at how liberals in the us are more willing to help disadvantaged inner-city minorities while ignoring poor rural whites. To be honest I think the problem is more that there are too many weak men and not that whites don't help each other enough.
>>
>>2538877
They look scary and have brain problems
>>
>>2538894
>brain problems
Like?
>>
Rottweilers best dog. I miss my bff rottie.
>>
>>2536812

Why?

Why have an attachment to an objectively shitty dog breed?

There are like a million different breeds and you latch on to the ones that are responsible for most attacks?

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>2540335
>I see this person explaining how dangerous of a breed this is who also breeds pitbulls that he knows are dangerous

Leave the poor person alone you smarmy cunt
>>
>>2538894
>>2538896
They do not.

The myth that [dogs of a given breed] have brains that grow too fast for their skulls causing them to go crazy has been around for decades and applied to many different breeds. It has no basis in reality.

Dobermans are excellent dogs.
>>
as far as what you're talking about, pitbulls, rotties, and GSDs are all the same to me. the ones raised by decent people are cool, the ones raised by trailer trash or homeless people are awful, and for a multitude of reasons those people gravitate towards these breeds. (also more of them are going for blue heelers recently I've noticed, or maybe it's just my area.) I've worked with dogs a long ass time and the only dogs that I've been seriously hurt by were raised in homeless camps and druggie vans and other places that are just fucking awful. they trade drugs for dogs, they even force feed the dogs drugs sometimes. or commonly encourage aggressive behavior to "guard" their little homeless camp ground. makes me sick.

just recently had to put a 9 month old purebred rottie down at work and it was fucking awful. He was owned by a druggie woman who lived in her car and no matter how many times he was brought in for running around loose or being left in the car by himself while she went on drug binges, she never listened to us and insisted that she loved him and was caring for him. and legally our hands were tied. we had to keep giving him back. the first time he was brought in he was only two months old, sweet as can be, it broke my heart to see him come in over and over again, with a little more aggression each time, behavior issues slowly getting worse, and she never listened to us. that is until she got thrown in prison for a long ass time and none of her druggie friends would take him, so animal control brought him to us (again). but by then it was too late and his aggression/guarding was too much. he severely bit my coworker and she almost lost function of her entire hand and forearm. all she did was put his foot bowl on the ground. there was no way we could safely adopt him out like that. even the rottie rescues wouldn't take him.

fuck druggies man. theyre selfish garbage and ruin the lives of everyone they know.
>>
Friendly reminder that all pitbulls should be gassed
>>
>>2538879
>>2538873
Look at these disgusting apes thinking they have an IQ high enough to comment on society

The worst thing about niggers such as yourselves is that you have deluded yourself into thinking you're human. You are feral creatures who will NEVER be human and everyone knows it. Never ever forget that every time you walk down the street people will treat you differently for the sole reason that you 'people' do not belong on this earth unless you are confined to a jungle.
>>
>>2543263
I'm a white American male of Scots irish descent.

My family used to own black people, we recognized them as equals and gave them land and freedom in the 1600's. There are now thousands of black people that share my very british last name.

I do believe there's a certain inferior class of humans on the face of the Earth, but it's you. The stupid and afraid.
>>
>>2543266
>56% we wuz irish and scottish n sheeit advocating for niggers
wow big surprise
>>
>>2543268
I'm also American, which means my ancestors fought two wars killing scum like you. We'll do it again if you and yours feel uppity.
>>
>>2543079
kys
>>
>>2543269
calm down fat boy, wouldn't want Jamal or Jose to see those big tits juggle or they might get the wrong idea about you
>>
>>2534111
People buying 130 pound all muscle dogs are typically retards who live in the ghetto and want an attack dog. I suppose there are exceptions, but this capture about 90 percent of the owners.

My sister in law is a manager for the state government, a white fat lady who owns a bully. Their dog is a total ass, its torn up their kids pretty bad, deep scars on their arms and legs from being scratched and knocked over. Their last dog knocked her over and broke her arm. She's basically a white nig for owning this dog. So I guess we are about at 100 percent of the owners described.
>>
>>2543073
booo hoo faggot
>>
>>2543283
>My sister in law is a manager for the state government

muh brothers sisters girlfriends acquaintance works for starbucks and she said some kids got eaten by a pitkiller dog so it must be real
>>
>>2543400
why are you even on this board
>>
>every single thread some triggered shitbull owner comes in and ree's at everyone while posting pictures of their nog dog not attacking children like that means anything
>>
>>2537473
Dumb shitbull apologist
>>
>>2543269
>fought two wars killing scum like you
lol, are you trying to say WWI was a fight against fascism like WWII was?

Retards like you make me ashamed to be a burger.
>>
>>2543793
holy shit we have a retard here
>lol, are you trying to say WWI was a fight against fascism like WWII was?
no, moron. Guess again?
>>
>>2543796
>we fought two wars
>doesn't specify which ones
>9/10 people will think the world wars
>hah, oh wow ur a dum dum, huh

Really made me think.
>>
>>2543798
>Really made me think.
I was going to just say one war since we didn't fight WWII over racism, but everyone seemed willing to claim it after the fact.
>>
>>2543801
Man you got autism
>>
>>2543802
retarded people usually confuse "being right" with "autism."
>>
>>2543803
k
>>
>>2543695
lol i did you think /an/ would be like r/animals or some shit
>>
>>2543269
>fought two wars killing scum like you.We'll do it again if you and yours feel uppity.
>We'll
>We
>>
>>2534262
They were bred to attack other dogs, smart guy.
>>
>>2534318
Lmao what a fucking autistic pussy.
>>
>>2543851
The USA in general hates racists. We've fought them in our bloodiest war ever, the Civil War. And we fought them in WWII.

We still hate them, that hasn't changed just because Da Souf Will Rize Agun!
>>
File: nazi celebrate diversity.jpg (544 KB, 1600x1200)
544 KB
544 KB JPG
>>2543893
Germany was literally less racist than the USA during WWII
>>
>>2543903
yes, I know. And they didn't gas 6 million jews.

look, they would've killed you for free because you're mentally ill.
>>
>>2543893
My point is (You) won't be doing shit in the next war no matter where it is and racism is alive and well in your country and only some deluded redditor faggot would think otherwise.
>>
>>2543915
If we have another civil war I'll get to help.

I know racism is alive and well, I'm saying most americans hate it and stand against it. And by most I mean over 90%. But that's hard to understand here on the racist capital of the American internets. /pol/ has a loud voice here but they don't amount to a gnat on a horse's ass compared to the US population.
>>
>>2543923
>If we have another civil war

just stop mate
>>
i like them because they have eyebrows
>>
Stop being a retard
>>
>>2535591
You could at least fucking try to look something up before you blow it out your ass.
ATTS is a thing and they perform tests on all breeds, and have a list. Though more popular breeds get tested more extensively.
>>
>>2534543
>you are literally a more dangerous and depraved animal prone to violence than a pit bull is
Unlike the pit bull i have a conscience, am held responsible for my actions, and I'm not a dumb chimp who runs around killing others based on pure instinct. I bet you're one of those guys that compares pit bulls to inanimate objects because they can both be used to kill people.
>>
Rottweilers are top tier if you own them

They are scary and shit tier when they bark at you
>>
>>2535893
shut up evola
>>
>>2537473
Are you a chav or an ethnic gentleman?
>>
>>2534318
one time at night i was smoking on my front porch. A pitbull ran across the street and blocked my path, literally. Instead of going inside, i freaked out and was ready to kill that fucking dog

turns out owner was walking it without a leash. maybe i should have. and i like pitbulls
>>
>>2545067
What does that have to do with genetic breed testing?
>>
>>2545225
>Implying dogs or any other animal have a conscience
>Implying that on the very off chance they did we would even be able to test for or understand it
>Implying psychology isn't a complete meme science
>Implying you aren't anthropomorphizing animals by comparing them to our most likely unique thought process
When did /an/ get like this?
>>
>>2543266
>>2543263
i see so many jump americans immediately to racism on 4chan. i wonder if these guys are ballsy enough to do anything beyond give out dirty looks

like you realize that's the reason so many white girls dont fuck with white guys right? you guys are wannabe violent pussies afraid of someone for literally the color of their skin, think about that
>>
>>2543850
you seem like you've migrated from a board like /pol/ or /tv/. you might've even found 4chan because of reddit
>le cool kid reddit boogeyman
its always projection
>>
>>2545821
lmfao
Silence ape, the humans are talking
>>
Rotties and other guard dogs usually have warning signs before attacks like growling. The problem with pitbull is that they often attack with completely flat affect, particularly smaller dogs and cats. They aren't even mad or scared.

Pitbulls just naturally love fighting. There seem to be a disproportionate number of pit bulls gored by moose in the Western states because they will happily attempt to attack much larger animals.
>>
File: ahhhh.jpg (131 KB, 601x312)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>2536545
Practically all mastiff breeds are walking teddy bears.

>mfw that's a snug doggo
>>
>>2545681
I said they didn't have a conscience you dumb shitposter.
>>
>>2538873

Yawn. This board is /an/ not /pol/, but if you want to play the "normal and successful" card, then how about commenting on the statistical breakdown of single-parent households by race and ethnicity in the United States, or the average household income by race and ethnicity?

Don't want to? Then stick to the original discussion and don't cross-post. Take that discussion to /pol/ where it belongs.
>>
>>2534227
>126%
>>
>>2536829
When was the last time a small dog killed someone?
>>
>>2547549
small dogs have killed and maimed plenty of infants and babies
>>
>>2547559
Thats the parents fault for being fucking retards and putting their babies on the floor where their shitty chihuahua can get at it.
>>
>>2547885
So how is that different than shitbulls mauling an infant?
>>
File: IMG_0225.jpg (1.46 MB, 3072x2304)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB JPG
my dog is mixed with pit bull and he's extremely friendly, even to strangers. will he still have the chance that his nigger dog genes will cause an accident?

pic related, it's him after I took him to the mountains
>>
>>2547982
what's the other half? personally I wouldn't want any bully breed mix near me as it's basically like a person who's dad was a violent schizophrenic
>>
>>2548002
I don't know the other half but possibly Boxer or Jack Russell Terrier. His parents weren't pure or anything, they were also very mixed.
>>
Just dropping this here for anyone interested
>Pitbull mauling deaths in Detroit
https://mirsnews.com/pdfs/bills/docs/wagner090616239.pdf
It talks in detail about some unprovoked Pitbull attacks. Oh also there are pictures of child mutilation so gore warning I guess.
Sorry if the link doesn't work.
>>
>>2545681
>psychology
>"meme science"
but somehow you're the smartest one here
>>
>>2547888
>implying a full sized dog has the same reach as a large rat
>>
>>2548002
>personally I wouldn't want any bully breed mix near me as it's basically like a person who's dad was a violent schizophrenic

Why do you come to this thread?
>>
>>2548505
shut the fuck up
>>
shitbull goes right for the neck
https://youtu.be/Wqp9uFGKK-M?t=42
>>
>>2548050
please guys tell me if my dog might become a nigger, he's legitimately too much of softy and I don't want restrain him in fear. I think his nigger dog cousin is teaching him bad aggressive habits
>>
>>2548784
if he hasn't got a high prey drive, plays well with other dogs and is friendly then you might be alright
>>
>>2548803
he's very (very) friendly with dogs, but does have a high prey drive--always chasing bugs. He has attempted to chase fallen birds and squirrels, but I reprimand him for that each time.
>>
>>2549919
ah he's probs alright
just don't violate the NAP
or maybe you should and see what happens
>>
>>2548543
no
>>
Pits are legal in my country, however they are stolen more frequently than any other breed. I think there is some truth in the whole "good owner good dog" thing, but ultimately owning a pit bull brings with it a chance that your dog may snap and turn on you. It might not happen in the majority of cases but it's a dice roll you simply don't have to do when owning other breeds.
>>
>>2550616
Poor analogy but fuck it, pitbull is like the HiPoint of dogs because if their association with shitty owners and that in average more people died because of them.
>>
>>2534111
There's this weirdo who often brings his rottweiler onto the train at my local station. The rottie's head is massive and it looks like it could do a lot of damage but it's such a sweetheart to everyone on the train.
>>
>>2534543
truly a sophist argument. you are conflating people *not* in the presence of pitbulls with those in the presence of pitbulls. in other words, you are greatly diluting actual risk by bringing in people who never encounter pitbulls.

it's like people who say you're more likely to get struck by lightning than get killed by muslim terrorists in America. you're diluting the numbers by bringing in people who live in the middle of fuckin Idaho and anywhere else where there are absolutely no muslims to be found.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.