[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 23 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Meta on /qa/ only.
All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.

File: monks3.jpg (2.41 MB, 2388x1791)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB JPG
how do we destroy the monkey hate part of youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZONUYLzlfY&list=PL918870025E36D0F2&index=2
>>
Okay what? Just absolutely what?

I don't even know what question to ask about this.
>>
What the hell did monkeys do to twist their panties into a black hole of hate?

One of them has the name "kill baby monkeys"

Op I'm scared
>>
File: IMG_20171204_032754.jpg (84 KB, 1280x861)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
What the goddamn fuck
>>
>>2543051
Easy.
Destroy the third world.
>>
File: Staring-Contest.jpg (88 KB, 579x750)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
I used to hate nonhuman primates but now they're among my favorite animals. Don't know what changed it. Still not a fan of chimps but other great apes are cool with me. I want to say they register as more violent, ugly humans but one of the reasons why I love gorillas is because how variable and humanlike they can be.
>>
lmfao
replace "monkey" with "cat" and it reads like /an/
>>
I assume most of the comments are just troll posts.

But I'll admit I think that baby monkeys are fucking gross. I can't even explain why they freak me out. But to be fair I hate human babies just as much until they reach the toddler stage, then I can see them as cute.
>>
>>2543304
Is it to do with the fact that they look human, but not human enough? Like almost uncanny valley
>>
Seems to be the new edgy thing
>>
>>2543051
>tfw you're not alone in hating disgusting subhuman species

>>2543309
That's exactly it.
>>
>>2543309
>>2543359
You must hate niggers then
>>
>>2543359
To the point you'd want to starve them and watch them eat eachother?
>>
>>2543309
Probably. The spastic flailing thing it does at :20 in the OP video is the stuff of nightmares. I'm glad the video doesn't have sound.

But I'm also not a psychopath that wants to torture it either. I just don't want to see it.
>>
>>2543051
poor monkies
>>
I feel like these are the same idiots who got triggered by that clip of the male baboon eating a live impala baby from the ass
>>
>>2543871
Primates are typically like autistic humans but without an ounce of empathy. In countries where they're common, they frequently brutally attack and kill people if they don't give them what they want, they steal anything they want (including motorbikes on occasion) , they decimate crops, and because they look cute they can't do shit to them.

I definitely see why people hate them, I don't like them either. But people's reactions are still a bit extreme
>>
3rd world shit skins who are reminded of themselves

They're also probbly too stupid / poor to protect their crops and things from the wild monkeys
>>
>>2544393
t. first world man who benefits from his ancestors eradicating all predatory or mildly inconvenient wildlife thousands of years ago

Imagine if European lions were still around, and some super advanced civilization said you couldnt kill them just because they enjoy watching documentaries about them.

Tbh, we should just steal all the animals we like from their countries and keep them in our own reservations. America is more than big enough, and those other countries are too poor to deserve to have cool animals.
>>
People who actually have monkeys as a part of their everyday lives probably can't stand them. They stink like shit, throw their shit, steal people's shit etc. I would assume they are much less endearing in person
>>
>>2543051
I'm glad other people are noticing it more often now, I used to start threads about this bizarre monkey hate trend and nobody seemed to think it was strange.
Maybe in their part of the world, monkeys are as much of a nuisance as cockroaches and the like in more civilized countries? It's just disturbing that they'd actively fantasize about torturing things that are so humanlike. I can see why someone might be creeped out by them but they're so barbaric about it.
On a side note, I think most adult monkeys are either meh or creepy, but I think their babies are absolutely precious. Except snub nosed monkeys, they look like actual demons.
>>
>>2544601
There are places in the world where monkeys are considered a pest creautre. However, I have doubts that the majority of these people even live in those places. This seems like some sort of niche edge thing I'm unaware of or people projecting their hatred of people on a human-like animals.
Of course there are farmers who hate monkeys and for good reason (crop damage.) But why would they vent about baby monkey torture fantasies online instead of actively trying to deter monkeys? Torture would be a waste of time if you wanted to stop monkeys from destroying your crops as you would focus too much time on only one.

If you needed to get rid of some monkeys (by killing them or moving them) you would want to do it efficiently and quickly as possible (for logical reasons and to me moral reasons.)

In other words these people are probably not farmers who suffer from a plague of monkeys but people just fantasizing their violence.
>>
>>2544038
Because humans are so empathetic, right?
haha fuck off
>>
File: 1509896458081.webm (2.93 MB, 800x450)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
>>2545808
More than monkeys.
>>
>>2544475
They sound like minorities
>>
>>2545974
i'd post that webm of the 2 brazillian niggers opening a mans skull and eating his brain but I don't want to get banned
>>
>>2545974
I bet you're the same type of retard who gets triggered by Hyenas and wild dogs eating their prey alive.
>>
>>2543051
>Youtube comments
I honestly think you are wasting your time
>>
>>2543051
Have you ever lived around those fuckers? you know how people hate squirrels for all the shit they do to tear up things and cause problems? Times that by 10,000x for those little shits.
>>
>>2546200
Do you honestly find pleasure in squirrels being tortured? Because that's what these subhumans do.
>>
File: uma delicia.png (173 KB, 720x504)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
There's no need to be so violent

Brazil already found the solution
>>
>>2546259
How did this reach meme status
>>
In essence they are a nuisance like rats but they can cause more damage and aren't afraid to just fuck your property up in the daylight
>>
this is fucking hilarious
>>
>>2544601
Monkeys are like cockroaches with gats and kleptomania there.
>>
>>2544402

>t. first world man who benefits from his ancestors eradicating all predatory or mildly inconvenient wildlife thousands of years ago
>Imagine if European lions were still around

Damn it feels good to be White.
Don't forget the European cave bear. Pic related.
>>
>>2543051
>229 videos
Christ
>>
>>2547945
Holy shit

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.