[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1496379157568.jpg (39 KB, 500x375)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>douchebag neighbour of mine constantly walks his pit bull without a leash
>this time he went for my german shephards neck. (Bite into his back actually due to evading, but there was blood and shit everywhere)
>impaled the fuck out of this dog with my car keys, until the fucker was limping.

However he is still alive right now, I was wondering if it would be a good idea to jump the fence with a crow bar and mash the shit out of him until hes dead. Im tired of being on edge of my nerves for taking a simple walk with my dog.
>>
Uh wow, breedist much? That's just how dogs greet each other in pit culture. Try to be more accepting.
>>
>>2544986
What the fuck am I supposed to do?Walk with crowbar on my walks and beat the owner and the dog next time?
>>
>>2544987
Yes.
But for right now call the police and animal control and report this. Especially if your dog is actually injured.
>>
>>2544989
Do this op, wisest choice
>>
just call animal control right now and threaten to sue the department if they don't show up right this second then film your neighbor getting his dog taken away then put it on youtube
>>
File: 1511997378027.jpg (85 KB, 1024x806)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
Ok, I have taken my dog to the vet to get some shots and to patch up his wound.
How do I prove that douchebag had his dog without leash, I don't suppose they will take him out on a word.
Also, it won't happen again, because next time it does I will be prepared. As for this time he totally ignored me even while I was impaling him and went straight after my dog.
The owner was standing 20 meters away and watching doing jack shit. Im not sure I will be able to hold myself from killing the owner too.
>>
What kind of shithole do you live in?

If this happened in my town the dog would be euthanised and the owner fined, or arrested if this was a repeat occurrence.
>>
>>2545037
Your dog has the evidence in his back, if the pitbull was leashed/restrained as it should, nothing would have happened

The dude sounds like such a shithead that I don't think you'll have any trouble finding witnesses
>>
>>2545060
There was actually one witness and it was child from some nearby apartment balcony that was screaming.
>>
Imagine being as poor as OP? Kek
>>
>>2544984
perro caca
>>
>>2544995
Now we're fuckin talking!
>>
>Mother owned wolf in the 70s, because she could get away with that shit back then
> Sitting in the back yard with him
>Guy walking his pitbull along the fence
>Pitbull pulls the guy over and drags him to the fence, trying to get through
>Pitbull growling and making it's way through the fence, clearly aggressive
>Wolf runs over and pulls him the rest of the way through, tears him a new one
>Wolf found not at fault
>>
>>2544987
Take a handgun and shoot the dog.
>>
Maybe it's because I'm white, but I've never had a problem with my pits, rotts, or bulldogs. I've had problems with pits owned by niggers and inbreds, same with rotts and bulldogs. We had an old guy who was doing his morning walk get severely mauled by two golden retrievers and a doberman a few weeks ago.
Surprise surprise: the dogs were owned by a white woman with a nog bf.
My point is that if you train your dog not to be aggressive and socialize it properly, the only people or animals that will have an issue (in my own experience) are the ones that intend to do harm.
>>
>>2544987
Yes. That's how civilized people greet pitbulls.
>>
>>2545175
My dad's neighbor used to have one of those smaller monkeys back in those days, like you said you could get away with that kind of insanity back them. Anyways it was a beloved family pet for a few years and then it mauled a visitors face and genitals off
>>
>>2544984

We need a new banner on this board to go along with the "Take it to the Vet!" one which states "Let the authorities handle it!" For fuck's sake, how many times have we had this thread where someone has their animal hurt and then ruminates on some psychotic illegal revenge fantasy, rather than just telling the people WHOSE VERY JOB EXISTS TO RESOLVE THESE ISSUES? Grow the hell up.
>>
>>2545389
>niggers are born bad
>but dogs can't be
10/10 logic there
>>
>>2544995
>film your neighbor getting his dog taken away
That's how you get antifreeze poured in your yard
That's the worst part about pit owners, they'll know exactly who did it and they're clearly not bothered by someone else's animals getting hurt/killed if it proves a point
>>
>>2544986
I agree OP is such an intolerant bigot to the breed of peace.
>>
i dont get it, cant you get his dog put down for shit like this or even sue for vet bills?
>>
>>2544984
whta REALLY happen

>my neighbor Chad never waves at me on my morning walks
>he has one of those fucking Pit Buuls! >:(
>I have a german shepherd, it's 85lbs and the Pit bull is only 40lbs.. it will easily beat him in a fight honestly, I'm not worried
>see douchebag neighbor is outside in his fenced yard with his deadly Pit Bull running around...OFF LEASH
>he goes inside for no reason and leaves his WOMD outside
>it could easily jump over the fence and maul me or run into someone's house and kill their children
>fatherly instinct kicks in and I waddle inside and get Zeus (that is my German Shepherd's name. Because he is big and strong!)
>fast-walk over to his fence with Zeus
>*scoff* "There isn't even a fucking lock on this...just a barrel bolt latch..." I think to myself
>open it up, it could easily be opened by the wind or something...
>the WOMD is laying there chewing on a stick, probably pretending it's chewing on the face of a toddler
>I need get Zeus to kill this thing before it hurts someone badly...
>Zeus is a trained self defense dog so he has a command to attack something
>say command, the pitbull looks up and notices Zeus charging him
>it stands up and runs towards Zeus and bites towards his neck
>despite the training I spent $25 a session on (10 sessions) Zeus tries to back out at the last second and gets bit on the back instead
>the dogs are rolling around
>I run over and stand there screaming while holding my hair
>Chad comes out and pulls the dogs apart
>"Why the fuck did you open my gate without my permission again, Wesley, you fat fuck?" Chad says
>respond with "T-the I... the wind!" breaking down in tears
>>
>>2544984
perro caca
>>
>ITT= things that never happened
>>
>>2545642

This is what happens when a thread is posted in /r/4chan.

You have faggots trying to meme post in hopes of getting their shitty green post posted as well.

Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>2545650
>being this triggered
>basically admitting that this is the truth, what really happened
>>
perro caca
>>
>>2545651

>Implying I'm OP

The arrogance of the r*dditor will never cease to amaze me
>>
>>2545653
>pressing enter after clicking reply, exposing his true roots
>trying to shift the blame in the 11th hour
You've already been exposed, bud.
>>
File: 1508607632467.png (12 KB, 547x433)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>2545654

>Not wanting to have an aesthetically pleasing post
>>
>>2545655
It's a little late and obvious to be shifting the blame in the 11th hour.
>>
>>2544984
perro caca
>>
>>2544984
is it legal to walk pitbulls without a leash where you live?
>>
>>2545504
Of course dogs can be born bad, same as anything can. But, in my own experience, I have not had any issues with my own traditonally "aggressive" dogs. We have solid fences to prevent them from fucking with anything outside of yard, and didn't ever let them get away with undo aggression. We nipped that in the bud when they were puppies.
>>
File: 1510015695164.png (273 KB, 793x794)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>2544984
>I was wondering if it would be a good idea to jump the fence with a crow bar and mash the shit out of him until hes dead.
You're a fucking retard, OP.

>his dog attacks your dog
>an animal is destroying your property, so you can kill his dog in defense of yours
>you jump across the fence, into this property, to damage his property
>you go to prison for both malicious property damage and animal abuse
You should have finished the job in the first place.
>>
>>2544984
Until OP posts a police report, this is a FAKE AND GAY thread,
>>
Buy a pistol, carry it daily, if the mutt is being aggressive put it the fuck down. Mashing it's skull with a crowbar will be autistic and will probably get you sued. That or poison it. Sleeping pills in a steak will work wonders.
>>
Raisins covered in peanut butter. Goodbye kidneys.
>>
>>2545037
Ask your neighbors if they've seen the dog walking without a leash. Police should ask them actually but whatever
>>
>>2545437
Monkeys are abominations that should be purged tbqh
>>
>>2545823
This thread is about assbags like yourself
>>2543051
>>
>>2544984
Most states have a zero-tolerance policy against aggressive dogs (and it amazes me that most people don't know this). 1 single dog attack = dead dog. No exceptions. However, most of those states also require the attack be against a human. Look into it.
>>
>>2544987
I would be more concerned about the owner the dog. The dog is easily handled by some citrus mace that does no damage, but will get a dog to back up. The owner will be the real problem even with a humane method like that.
>>
>>2545437
Monkeys are really, really bad news. It's not that their bad animals, but they are just entirely too smart and resourceful. You should really need a license to have one that shows you've undergone training on how to raise and handle them. Most people treat them like cats and it's awful. It's not the monkey's fault.
>>
>>2545674
>is it legal to walk pitbulls without a leash where you live?

It's pretty much illegal to walk any dog without a leash everywhere. Every neighborhood with an HOA, every public street, every pet store, most cities (if not states) have blanket-laws covering the whole fucking region. This includes private property that isn't fenced.

The only exceptions are where it's posted, like dog parks or nature trails.

I have a farm and had a run-in with the law about this awhile back. Sheriff made a courtesy visit to warn me that my herd guardian dogs could not operate outside a fenced area even on my own property. Had to fence off the front of my property and put up a couple of gates. Irony is those dogs can jump a 6' private fence. Like some little 5' post fence will stop them. Whatever. But, it's legal.
>>
>Need a license to own and operate a firearm
>Don't need a license to own a dog that weighs more than 25 pounds
>>
>>2545442
It's hardly psychotic to be angry enough to consider violence. We haven't yet developed any inherent neurological reliance on bureaucracy. For most of humanity's existence, taking things like this into your own hands would've been the only option. Modern police have only existed for a few centuries. Which is not to say that you shouldn't absolutely take it to the vet, I mean, authorities.
>>
>>2545642
Imagine your time having so little value you sit down and type this out just to meme

>>2545651
>>2545654
>>2545656
>the damage control. Stay assblasted bud

>the 11th hour
Why do you keep saying that
>>
>>2545037
do it, the owner is shit, death is actually too good of a favor to him
>>
>>2544984
Beating it to death with a crowbar is likely to get you a lawsuit.
Throw a sausage laced with drain cleaner over the fence instead.
>>
>>2544984
Carry a nightstick with you and beat the shit out of the dog. Not against the law to defend u and your dog man.
>>
>>2546432

OP should go back to the jungle, then. Civilization clearly isn't for him.
>>
>>2546735
That's pretty much to be decided by whether he actually beats the dog and its owner to pulps or not. So far it's just words on the internet, nothing disqualifying so far.
>>
File: 1433565158585.png (1.05 MB, 1807x828)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>2545823

Das racis, dawg! You can't say dat shit!
>>
these pittbull stories are always the fucking same?
its always some dindu walking the dog with no leash

Are yall sure the breed is the problem?
>>
Talk with your neighbors who also have dogs. You are guaranteed to not be the first one to go through this. If there's enough of you, sue. Easy. Dog gets euthanized (unfortunately) and the owner has to pay up and go on notice with both animal control (so they can't just get a new dog) and police (so if they do any other stupid shit to retaliate, the cops will just arrest them).
>>
>>2545070
>>2545643
>>2545070
>>2545070
One day we will rule this site, bros
>>
File: 1485665450402.png (273 KB, 517x396)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>2545642
this is amazing insight into the mental gymnastics liberals must go through to try and justify their opinions
>>
>>2544984
P O I S O N
O
I
S
O
N
>>
>>2546435
>>2546835
>being this mad because I'm right
>>
>>2546835
fucking retard, not everything that is against your opinion is coming from "liberals", it's more likely rightwingscum
>>
>>2544989
This honestly. Also talk to your neighbors and get witnesses to this jackoff letting his breed of peace run around unrestrained. Also get statement from the vet about what caused those injuries.
>>
>>2547029
>creating autistic strawman
>acting smug and trying to illicit emotional responses
>behave like you've already won the argument

this could just be bait and poe's law would bite me in the ass, but if it isn't you're one hell of an assblasted Cheeto crust Mr. JIDF
>>
File: 20130114_124954_3.jpg (765 KB, 3264x2448)
765 KB
765 KB JPG
>>2544984
Idk man your GSD is being a baby. My 115lbs pure bred American yellow lab has fought off a pit or two in his days.

This is his scary face
>>
>>2545642
Fucking kys
>>
>>2548857
>>2549119
>still so triggered that I literally won this debate that you are samefagging weeks after I made the original (true) greentext post
>>
>>2545070
JAJAJAJAJA
>>
>>2544984
Call fucking animal control, you idiot.
>>
>>2546359
What? Yes you do. In fact, most states require you to register all your pets. Have you never heard of a dog license?
>>
File: E5MrcZc.jpg (98 KB, 960x574)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>2544984
You're an idiot.
>>
>>2545957
Cats shouldn't even be treated like cats. It's why so many of them end up psychotic.
>>
Antifreeze. Use antifreeze. Shit is sweet dogs love licking it up. And dying

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.