[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

When's the feline/canine race war?

Join the cat conversation at #mammal
http://discord.gg/3xGbBG2

Food & Nutrition
>http://catinfo.org/docs/Feeding%20Your%20Cat%20-%204%20pages%2011-13.pdf
>http://consciouscat.net/2012/03/22/the-best-food-for-your-cat/

Outside Enrichment
>https://catiospaces.com
>http://www.adventurecats.org/backcountry-basics/train-your-cat-to-walk-on-a-leash/
Behavioral problems
>https://thecatsite.com/threads/inappropriate-peeing-problems-answered.9563/
>http://www.catvets.com/public/PDFs/PracticeGuidelines/FelineBehaviorGLS.pdf

Kitten care
>http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?c=1+2137&aid=912
>>
>>2553986
>90% of questions can be answered by links in OP
>90% of the thread will be those questions anyways
>>
File: 20171216_224848.jpg (1.95 MB, 4032x3024)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB JPG
I hate the cold, and my shitty apartment building that lets pests in. My poor cat has fleas even though I did the monthly ointment.

Just today I noticed her comfy spot on the couch was covered in flea shit powder.
>>
Bump for cat
>>
>>2554161
>the monthly ointment
sounds like it isn't working then, is it
>>
>>2554505
No shit, but it's the stuff that seeps into the blood and you can't do it more often than that without risking their health.

I'd bathe her but seriously fear those consequences.
>>
Growing up my family had a dog. My dad as an occasional treat would give it a rox oxtail (cow vertebra). Are such things suitable for cats as occasional treats?
>>
>>2554609
Cats don't need bones to chew on like dogs. However your cat would love a bone with some meat left on it.
>>
>>2554619
Theres usually not a whole lot of meat on them as i use them for broth, but theres often little bits of meat on them thay can be scraped off as well as marrow.
>>
>>2554161
You spraying your house? Get some strong industrial level spray, get your cat out for the night at a friend's or something and obliterate all soft surfaces. Ointment your cat just before, when she comes back keep her crated for a bit and give her access room by room. Get and use advocate.
>>
>>2554580
>>2554664
>"""ointment"""
>industrial level spray
jfc just slap some dose-appropriate Advantage II or a cheaper generic version (9.10% imidacloprid + 0.46% pyriproxyfen) and vacuum your carpets, your cat will literally turn into a flea killing machine as it walks around attracting the little shits to their deaths

also what new pests are causing a flea infestation? fleas don't just migrate indoors like mice, they need a host to piggyback on (like raccoons or opossums). you may have a bigger pest problem than just fleas if your cat is strictly indoors and still getting fleas
>>
File: 1495995201603.jpg (43 KB, 477x421)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
Sup guys, my male cat just ended an urinary infection treatment, but he still has fever. Vet says it's normal and his temperature will start decreasing soon, and well yeah dude's pissing way less and it's starting to become more playful and now eats more. Ayone with a similar experience?
>>
so my cat has diarrhea and she's a longhair. she won't let me wash her and there's this huge, disgusting streak of shit down her backside right now. i live in a tiny little apartment and she already sat on my pillow so i have her locked in my bathroom right now. she's meowing up a storm like she's dying in there right now. i'm hoping she'll eventually calm down and clean herself up so i can let her out. am i doing the wrong thing?
>>
>>2554940
just keeping her in there was the wrong answer. she didn't stop meowing like she was in grave danger of being killed and it was pretty obvious she wasn't going to be able to relax on any reasonable timeframe. i sat in there with her and calmed her down, cleaning her as i could. fed her to calm her down more and now she's cleaning herself up. longhair cats are such a pain in the ass
>>
>>2554940
>>2554971
Use warm water. Cover her face while cleaning her ass. A collar works as well, it "paralyzes" them unless she's ultra violent.Or you can do both. Some shit will stick like glue so use a pair of scissors very carefully if necessary. Would be great if someone else's there to help you but you should be able to do it yourself.
>>
>>2554975
>Cover her face
how? with a clean rag or something? or with my hands? is this something that "deactivates" cats like scruffing does? i'm always really hesitant to scruff the cat unless i really, really need her complete obeisance in an emergency.
>>
>>2554990
Yes, rags, towels, a shirt,etc work. Using your hand's too risky. Don't be afraid of being a little rude, but if possible give her a compensation afterwards.
>>
>>2554997
great, thanks for the help. i'll keep a cat deactivation rag on hand from now on.
>>
My kitten was hit by a car this morning. Found her like 600m away i didn't imagined she could go that far, she never escaped before but figured out a way. I feel terrible and don't know what to do. Should i adopt a new one? i feel lonely and empty.
>>
>>2555034
sorry to hear that anon. i used to have nightmares about losing my cat. she just means so much to me that i don't know what i'd do without her. i'm entirely beholden to the little creature. do what you feel is right. the sad truth is that most of us will outlive our animal companions, whether by accident or through the natural order of things. take however much time you need (and please troubleshoot and make sure that no cat will ever escape from your home again) but there's nothing wrong with getting another cat. anyone who loves animals will inevitably face the same circumstance.
>>
>>2555037
Nothing prepares you for this. Fuck I'm even a med student, I have to deal with death and grow stronger out of it for my own sake. I'll never forget her, a pet is irreplaceable, but I need another kitten asap to not go insane. Take care of your cat, enjoy every moment you share together. I'm not going to make the same mistakes.
>>
File: 20171121_095306.jpg (2.31 MB, 4032x3024)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB JPG
Flea-cat poster here. I got an indoor fabric/carpet spray and coated the apartment, and got Advantage ointment for the kitty (whatever QFC sells is just garbage, hence the return of the fleas).

Have another pic. No idea why MiMi is rotating my pics, sorry.
>>
>>2555092
fuck nasty ass sprays and flea treatments. what you need is diatomaceous earth. i struggled for THREE MONTHS with fleas and they were impossible to deal with until i just bought a little bag of food-grade diatomaceous earth for liek $15 on amazon. it's mildly irritating to soft tissues like lungs, but what it does to fleas is brutal. diatomaceous earth is very small and really sharp so it gets into the fleas' joints and cuts the shit out of them until they die. spread it everywhere on carpets and then just vacuum it up after 15 minutes or so. it's a literal miracle treatment for fleas.
>>
>>2555105
also, you can put the shit on cats, but there's really no need since the important part of fleas' lifecycles happen off of the host. you want to get them when they hatch and lay their eggs
>>
>>2555111
0.46% pyriproxyfen prevents eggs from hatching and larvae from maturing, and sterilizes female fleas so they can't lay eggs. the 9.10% imidacloprid kills adult fleas.

the vacuuming probably did more than the DE and you still have female fleas on your cat laying 40 eggs a day. all you're doing is sustaining a background flea infestation below a threshold that doesn't bother you
>>
File: meowloween.jpg (180 KB, 960x720)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
Here's my catto from halloween (a bit late for this lol)

The cape just goes around his neck like a collar, regardless, he didn't seem to mind it.
>>
File: meowloween.png (1.3 MB, 720x960)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>2555593
god damn it
>>
First time cat owner here with some issues/questions
He was free fed his whole life (5years old) and he is pretty fat. I am trying to switch him over to being fed twice daily but he meows and yowls constantly if there's no food in his bowl and when I put food in there he gobbles it up all at once and throws up. Should I just free feed like he's used to?
Also, he kneads fucking constantly. I have his nails trimmed very short but he still manages to ruin my blankets. Is there anything I can do about that behavior?
Lastly, he will lick blankets, chairs, the couch, pillows, etc and leave wet slobber spots and it's gross. Why does he do that?
I love him and he's great, I just don't quite understand his behaviors.
>>
File: 1513057226391.png (30 KB, 691x773)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
My cat died of hepatitis a week ago, she was only 6 years old.
Yesterday, a stray kitten made its way into my house, and we have decided to keep it.
I'm afraid the hepatitis was viral and this new kitten is going to die of the same thing, what are the odds? Is there any way to prevent this? I don't think I can handle seeing another pet slowly shut down right in front of my eyes while I can't do anything to stop it.
For the record, my deceased cat rarely left the house, one day she just stopped eating out of nowhere and it was all downhill from there.
>>
>>2555607
Afaik hepatitis is pretty hardy and the C and B strains can survive outside the body for quite a while, not sure about A. Clean and disinfect all the floors, other surfaces, furniture, rugs, and anything the cat will touch in your house. The bathroom too. Pretty much all you can do. If you clean absolutely everything and the new kitten doesn't get sick after like a month you should be in the clear-- unless you or one of your roommates has hep.
>>
>>2555639
We only cleaned like usual, I'm sure there are some areas the cat reached that we didn't clean at all, after all, no one was expecting a cat.
So if the cat has been around were the other cat used to he's pretty much fucked?
>>
File: orijen-snipit.png (125 KB, 1018x333)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>>2554926
Switch him to a wet food diet and get a fountain water filter. Male cats are prone to UTIs and drinking lots of water prevents it.
>>2555599
Feed him with a kitty kong, slow feeder or other puzzle toy. This will not only give you some time for peace and quiet, but he will be unable to eat too fast to vomit. Dry food will also just make cats vomit due to cats being ill-equipped to chew their food properly. By all means, do not free feed. Also while you're at it. look at the food you are giving him and make sure you are giving him the proper portions. The vast majority of cats should fit into a 6-8lb range. If your cat is very obese and used to a lot of food, start weaning him slowly into a normal diet by giving him the recommended amount of food below his current weight range. For example, if you have a 13 lb cat that should be 7lbs, instead of continuing feeding for a 13 lb cat, use the instructions for the weight gradient below, for an 11 lb cat. Another thing to consider is that the carbs in dry food leads to obesity in cats, however it sounds like your cat's main issue was simply eating too much and can probably shed quite a few pounds just from following instructions. As for the nails, I suggest looking into something called Soft Paws. It's a pain in the dick for most people to use because most people haven't had their cats accustomed to nail trimmings. However if you are already trimming the nails, this is a quick second step that will make the claws dulled by adding a plastic cap to them. Cats will shed them when they shed their nails. AS for the licking, I would wager it's stress cathartic and relieves stress. Probably feels nice to do, since he is mimicking what cats will do for each other and their young to bond.
>>2555607
Bring it to a vet, get it tested and ask for a vaccine. I know dogs have a hep vaccine, unsure if that is covered in cats. Ask them about precautions you should take with this kitten in your house because of the previous cat.
>>
File: burmese127.jpg (35 KB, 397x289)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Why do people actually buy cat breeds?
>>
File: IMG_20171220_214404.jpg (2.13 MB, 2448x3264)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB JPG
two sleepy idiots
>>
File: dwelf-cat-breed.jpg (47 KB, 934x521)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
Could you fuck up a cat any more than this?
>>
>>2556162
autism, that's why
although I'd love one of those giant forest cats if they didn't have inheritable health issues
>>
>>2556162
>Coworker gets pic related
>spends a couple grand on it
>I assume that the breeder must be really good if the kitten cost a few grand
>cat dies of genetic heart disease at age 2
>Cat's health guarantee was over at 12 months, she gets no refund
>She goes out and buys another Burmese kitten
>From the same god damn breeder
>kitten is now 1.5 years old
>guess what it's diagnosed with?
The rich get richer while the dumb grow poorer. I swear to god that breeder just breeds cats to break down after a while for people to buy them again.
>>
Varg doesnt like cats. keep cats indoors
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIW8tKPJ_8g
>>
File: SAM_0143.jpg (443 KB, 1383x1037)
443 KB
443 KB JPG
Hey cat general, have a picture of my cat.
>>
Do your cats hate you for putting them in a cat carrier and taking them to the vet or pet hotel?
>>
>>2557158
They hate being put in carriers and they hate the vet. That’s like the number one reason many cats do not get the healthcare they need. Any time I have to go to the vet it’s a giant ordeal to get my cat in her carrier.

They won’t associate any of that with you, though. And if they do, they forget about it pretty quickly. As long as everything is done with care and you make it as painless as possible your cat will likely forget you were even involved with getting it to the vet
>>
>>2557158
My cat doesn't mind being put in the carrier, he often sleeps in it. He hates the vet, as soon as I open the door he smells it and starts to freak out. He was fine with the vet until they took his balls. He will hiss at my other cat if he smells the vet on her
>>
>>2554940

Never lock your cat in a bathroom or in any room ever again.

That is borderline animal cruelty.

At a time of unease, cats like to pace around and show the owner they're hurting. Plus they need companionship. You can't lock poor kitty away in a room for something he/she has no control over.

Fuck dude even thinking about that is making me REEE.

My cat had diarrhea and shit in my bed. I used warm water and soap on lots of paper towel to clean away the shit.

Crates and locked rooms are a NO GO for cats. Reminder that their ancentry is Jaguars and leopards and shit that roam around and need to feel freedom to feel happy, even with diarrhea.

How would you like it if you felt sick and your mom locked you in a bathroom.

Autists really shouldn't own pets.
>>
>>2557158

Ask yourself if you would like being confined in a small space for extended periods of time.

There's your answer.
>>
So I just walked into my house during the night
It was pitch dark and I was walking through my place with a ton of confidence and the lights off because I know my home's layout Not expecting to ever run into my cat because the little faggot can see me coming I figured he'd get out of the way
Well he didn't
I straight up kicked him in the head with my walking motion somewhere, I'm guessing his eye because one of his pupil is now more dilated than the others
My cat dead now? He cuddle up with me and awaiting snack for me k
>>
File: roddypiper.jpg (31 KB, 650x325)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>2557155
those are some sexy shotguns
nice cat too
>>
>>2557352
>one of his pupil is now more dilated than the others
this is bad. pupil dilation problems are a result of head injury: sounds like he has a concussion or worse. you should take him to an emergency vet asap.
>>
>>2554161
warm bath with lemon juice, brush with flea comb and drown each flea you find

dump diatomaceous earth throughout apartment
>>
>>2557516
I figured I'd take him in today because that happened last night at around 2 am and no one would be open
I woke up to him having his eyes back to normal, they react to light and get smaller
He was his regular cuddly self, ate his breakfast and drank some water
Should I still take him in?
>>
>>2557625
call your vet and ask if you should bring him in.
>>
>>2557785
I'll do that tomorrow then
Thanks for the advice
He's been acting normal all day
Slept a little more than usual but walking around, chasing shit and eating.
>>
Will having a cat mitigate tfw no gf?
>>
>>2557817
only if you fuck it
>>
File: 2017-12-23_21.32.11.jpg (933 KB, 1341x1341)
933 KB
933 KB JPG
My roomates cat bites any fabric he has at hand when he's comfy. Whenever he lays on my lap or chest, if I scratch him he will purr and eventually bite my shirt, the sofa, a blanket, or just any fabric that's near him.
He was adopted when he was just a month old, so we suspect it has something to do it. Maybe it's a reflex related to breastfeeding.
He's one and half years old. What can we do to stop it?
Pic related, the cat chilling.
>>
File: 1496503693277.jpg (221 KB, 1920x1080)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>cat felt bad for 2 days
>thought she was going senile
>after one day of recovering she's running again and asking for food all the time
>>
>>2553986
>>2553986
Tripfag's 2nd time here, but I just want to say that that back in late 2016 one of these threads made me convince me to get a cat, and my apartment has never been livelier. I honestly don't believe that fat little bastard made me a happier person.
>>
>>2558346
I meant I honestly believe
>>
>>2556560
Fuck you these kids are adorable.
>>
>>2558349
>kids
>adorable
Catfag logic everybody
>>
Hey /cat/,

On 2 January last year, we had to put our cat of 22 years (yes, really) to sleep. His heart just gave in.

Now, almost a year later, my parents have just told me that they got a new cat. Apparently he's very friendly and my father's already best bros with him.

Now, I don't live with my parents anymore and I only go home about 2-3 times a year. How can I bond with the new cat as best as possible in a short time frame? I'm good with cats in general, but ideally I want him to remember me favorably when I come home the next time in about 3-4 months after NYE.
>>
File: 1007131720b.jpg (25 KB, 512x384)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>2555593
My dude has the same cape.
>>
File: 20171208_010626.jpg (3.26 MB, 4032x3024)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB JPG
Is there anything wrong with letting your cat lick your face other than that it kind of hurts?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1514015286349.jpg (23 KB, 540x405)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>
>>2558366
Food, toys, catnip.
>>
File: IMG_0053[1].jpg (1.28 MB, 4032x3024)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
>>2557817
I think it's the only reason I've stayed sane all these years.
>>
File: 1510422205089.jpg (374 KB, 1200x1600)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
>>2558459
saved
>>
So lately my cat's been doing this really fucking annoying thing where she'll jump up and sit on my lap indefinitely, then get really aggressive when I try to push her off.

It could be 5 minutes, it could be two hours. She'll just sit on my lap, but the second I say "Hey, it's time to get off my lap I got shit to do", she'll start growling and hissing, and she's even nipped at me a few times.

How do I stop this behavior? It's starting to piss me the fuck off, to the point where I'm thinking I just stop allowing her to sit on my lap if she can't handle being polite.
>>
>>2558459
>pathetic
>>
File: 20171208_084427.jpg (2.99 MB, 5312x2988)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB JPG
My cat wont eat wet food, i tried like 13 different ones, he does drink alot though and i give him lactose free milk for even more hydration what else can i do?
>>
my cat woke me up this morning by knocking over and shattering a wine glass. little fuck.
>>
File: IMG_0713.png (425 KB, 640x1136)
425 KB
425 KB PNG
Are soft paws humane? My cuddly little shithead is destroying walls and furniture. He won't use his scratching posts.
>>
>>2560078
Get your shit together and train your cat like a proper pet owner
>>
>>2560136
He has 3 scratching posts, there's double sided tape on the furniture and doors, and we spray him with water when he tries to scratch.
>>
File: tallniga.png (350 KB, 454x473)
350 KB
350 KB PNG
SEIZURES 1/2

I think my cat has some kind of seizures, either epileptic or caused by fear.
The cat is rescue from the local shelter, it has all the vaccines and everything needed, but since day 1 acts weird.
The first day we got her, we had to drive around 40 minutes with her in the car, she didnt like it, she was all wet from pissing herself, we got home and my gf decided to wash bathe her, but she shitted herself.
Few days passed, she was doing and feeling ok, she was eating well etc. coming for cuddles and so on.
At around 7 days or so since the arrival, she made herself at home, and her hiding place was the utility room.
Unfortunately the room is really loud when the dryer and the washing machine is running, and the cat didnt know, and we didnt expect to be a problem.
The first time that day we ran a cycle we heard loud mewoing as if someone is trying to kill her, we coudn't find the kitty anywhere, she was usually hiding behind the shelves (near the machines) and she wasnt there.
She was laying inside an empty shoebox under the shelf, really hard to get into, she was covered yet again with piss and shit and was really disoriented.

Few days later this repeated infront of my eyes, my gf was gone at work, and when I searched for the kitty to give her food she started screaming, I decided that she is hungry, went into the garage (we moved her away in the garage from the utility room, decided that she is afraid of the machines) and she was on the floor, crying and screaming in circles reaching with one paw to the air, looking into the void, not realizing I am there, not hearing me or anything, I tryed to pet her, she scratched me unknowingly few times and then calmed down, while crying she pissed herself, then went down on the side, still looking at nothing with big eyes, and started to twitch her anus and stomach, then shit came out, this continued for around 10 minutes, she couldnt shit anything near the end, just some juice and blood came out.
>>
>>2560176
SEIZURES 2/2

I was so scared, thought she was poisoned by something. She suddenly went fine, she recognized me and came for cuddles, she was covered in shit and piss, yet again, I gave her "bath" with wet wipes. Gave her food and water. She ate and drank, went to sleep, then few days passed and she was feeling and looking better.

3 weeks after the las accident this repeated, this time only piss, no shit. I found her in the hallway starring at the blank white wall in the middle of the day, nothing to scare her or anything, she was eating fine (some grade A food from the pet store) and while staring there, she started to piss on the floor (her litter was in the garage and she was using it just fine for the whole time by now) and while doing so, she was meowing like she is crying for help, I tried to talk to her, called her name, but nothing happened, she didnt recognize me, when I tried to pet her she fell on the floor, sideways and repeated the scenario with twitching and shitting.

I think she is either crazy, have some sort of epileeptic seiuzire or something idk.

Anyone experiensing thesame?
>>
>>2560180
My cat has seizures every few months - they go like the ones your describing. The vet can put your kitty on anticonvulsants, but it's not worth it for their liver if they aren't super frequent.
>>
>>2560193
any clue, at least for your cat what is causing this or they are at random and its all in the poor kitty's head?
>>
>>2560206
There's no triggers I've been able to discern. The vet told us to switch to low carb wet food, like the fancy feast pates in case he was prediabetic. I've heard there's certain types of sounds that can be triggers too.
>>
has anyone ever built cat shelters for strays? how resistant are cats to the cold?

i built a shelter out of plastic storage bins and straw and i really wonder if it does shit against this -20 degree weather
>>
>>2555599
>>2558252

Kneading and nursing on fabric is a common behavior for cats. Sometimes it's a result of them being weaned too early, but it just means that they're happy and comfortable.

As far as deterring it, I'm not too sure what you can do other than avoiding soft fabrics like wool and fleece.
>>
File: 1143863582603.jpg (24 KB, 397x300)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Okay, I know this isn't the best household I have, but try to look past that, please.
I have several cats, they have a pet door, but I have never had any issues with worms. During the first cold-snap, a cat that had been dumped near my house some time ago (couldn't get any closer than maybe three feet to her before she ran) just brought her kittens inside my house. They were already close to weening age, so they were -and still are- pretty damn wild, but they surprisingly started using the litter boxes, so I've let them stay in and warm.

Anyway, Christmas day, with no prior symptoms, over half of my other cats started puking roundworms and behaving like their butts hurt. It honestly seems like they were all exposed on the exact same day.

Whats the best mass-treatment for roundworms in cats? Given that I can't touch these kittens, and I have several cats, something I can put in their water/food just feels like the best method.
Any ideas?
>>
File: 1513434572123.jpg (76 KB, 960x720)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
How to make my cat play again?
He used to be a very active cat, but since I've moved from my city and let him with my mom, he became very sedentary. She doesn't play with him, and he got a lot fatter. He doens't play anymore and doens't even hunt. What can I do? I've already start a diet.
>>
>>2560549
I have built some... It helps a bit but obviously it wont be like your warm home. It helps if you can get the shelter out of the wind and off of the ground, and paint it a dark color
>>
>>2560704
Sadly the best method doesn't exist to my knowledge so I'd recommend some thick leather gloves and Pyrantel. You'd have to get weights and dose it out, cats get .2ml per pound. Bright side is there's no weight or age minimum and it's safe on nursing mothers. Dunno where you buy it in stores but here's an Amazon link (and if you get it somewhere else check the mg/ml, you'll have to alter the dose above):

https://www.amazon.com/Pyrantel-Pamoate-Suspension-bottle-Generic/dp/B019QSE476/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1514448334&sr=1-2&keywords=Pyrantel+Pamoate
>>
>>2560704
>>2561146
I forgot to add, you should probably do it three weeks in a row to make sure all the parasites are gone. At least on your personal pets.
>>
File: 0746_735e.jpg (281 KB, 1280x854)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
i want to let my cat on my bed but seeing it shit then the shit touching its leg is too gross. what do
>>
File: 1471060469547.png (325 KB, 382x417)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
Hey guys. I didn't want to make my own thread for this, but I need help understanding what's wrong with my cat. I've googled all her symptoms, and the only thing I'm getting right now is 'she's sick'... But I'm wondering if any of you know anything past that.

So over the period of several months she has lost a lot of weight. I'd say probably half her body weight. But she's had a good appetite, she's been incredibly friendly, this cat's like a person. She'll jump in your lap to get you to quit fighting if you're angry, she gets under the covers with you when it's cold, and she's INCREDIBLY vocal.

Almost overnight that changed. From last night to this morning she's just been laid on my bed, not eating, and doing a mixture of hissing/growling/pissed off meowing whenever you try to touch her. She's been spayed so she's not pregnant pissy, there's no specific part of her that hurts it's just all over, and her eye (she has no other eye) looks fine. I've been trying to look at her gums but she's not having it. And she looks really, really sad.

She hasn't been in my care for the past 4 months, so I just came back to these issues and I mean she's literally changed overnight. Did she eat something wrong or is having bathroom issues? Or is something worse going on?

For some reason I can't find a picture of her on this pc, so here's question cat.
>>
>>2561325
Quick update: I checked her gums, they look like they've always looked. Pink and healthy. Her mouth looks a little puffy though.

Right now she's just in a blanket and I'm playing Bette Midler for her. I don't know why, but she really loves Better Midler.
>>
>>2561325
Have you looked at her teeth/gums to make sure there's nothing broken, rotting, etc?
>>
>>2561364
Bump and update

I don't see any rot, but her gums are pale now. They're not discolored, theyre just really faintly pink. She has a vet appointment on the 8th, but should I try to get her in sooner?
>>
>>2560017
that's kinda weird. cats fucking love wet food
>>
>>2557155
nice /k/ot
>>
>>2561325
How old is she? Could be kidney failure, cats tend to hide symptoms so they're either healthy or deathly ill.

Is she using the litterbox fine and up to date on care (dewormed, Vax etc)? If her gums are pale I'd get her seen sooner, that usually means she's lacking blood, circulation, or oxygen and you need all of those to live.
>>
>>2561561
We just got back from an emergency vet visit. The tests aren't conclusive, but it's lymphoma. Don't know about treatment. Brought her home with a steroid shot, need to think. Want to die, need to think.
>>
>>2560078
yeah. they do cause the claws to be permanently extended, which your cat may find uncomfortable. but they're temporary anyway so you could just try them and see if your cat minds.
>>
>>2561325
holy fuck take her to the vet man. sounds like she is very ill and in a lot of pain. take her immediately!
>>
>>2561441
not eating = emergency, must see vet within 24 hours. the 8th is not soon enough. try to find an emergency vet or animal hospital.
>>
>>2561602
>>2561605
>>2561574
woops didn't scroll all the way down. good job going to the vet, sorry about the lymphoma.
>>
>>2557042
Judging by that picture it looks like the breeder is copping shelter cats and selling them as """"" breeds"""""
>>
My cat was diagnosed with perianal fistula. Anyone here ever dealt with that? Already applied all the meds and she's feeling so down she doesn't want to drink or eat.

Her screams of pain makes me want to cry. I read this stuff hurts a lot. There's like an extra hole on her ass
>>
>>2560017
You have to wean them onto it very gradually.

>>2561494
Not as a general rule. Wet food isn't coated in stinky delicious [animal protein digest] the way cheap kibble is.

>>2560078
Trimming his nails regularly would also work.
>>
>>2561318
check the cats feet before letting it in bed and clean them if needed?
>>
>>2558436
if there is then I'm fucked, my cat's been licking my face since the night I brought him home
>>
>>2561574
My kitter with lymphoma is on daily prednisolone and he's doing pretty good. Doesn't have the best digestion but otherwise he seems as he always was.
>>
>>2561652
How long has he been on the medicine or how long has it been since diagnosis?
>>
>>2561658
We started as soon as he got his scan results back in march.
>>
File: shouldercat.png (400 KB, 492x488)
400 KB
400 KB PNG
>>2561325
>>2561329
>>2561441
>>2561574
>>2561658

This is that shouldercat, who likes to perch on shoulders.

I would like to preserve this for as long as possible. I would really REALLY appreciate any stories or treatment experiences with lymphoma.
>>
>>2561663
Were there any problematic nodes? My kotter has them swollen on her neck, abdomen, and behind the knees. The vet said that's concerning, but this overnight behavioral change really just has me wondering if I can get her back on track, like if I caught it in time.

I'm probably in denial.
>>
>>2561667
Not to my knowledge, but his spleen is fucking gigantic, which is probably what causes his difficult digestion.
Don't beat yourself up over this, those kinds of illnesses are insidious as fuck and cats don't exactly help us help them in the first place.
>>
>>2561665
is your cat shooting its eye out as a projectile? how do i train my cat to do that?
>>
>>2561677
lol it does kind of look like but no, she was born without that eye.

>>2561671
aw poor kot. never heard of one with a big spleen, but i guess there are all kinds. mine's chilling out in my room with her sister, hanging out under the covers. been trying to get her to eat SOMETHING, have been pretty successful with tuna water. thanks anon
>>
>>2554628
>>2554619
Scrape the meat off for treats. Giving bones is asking for a bowel obstruction.

>>2554990
Scruffing isn't bad or painful for the cat unless you're actually picking up an adult by the scruff. Grabbing it just to keep her in place and prevent a bite is perfectly fine.

>>2555607
>>2555654
Hepatitis itself isn't contagious between cats. Feline leukemia and feline infectious peritonitis, which can cause hepatitis, both are. FeLV could potentially be contracted via re-using uncleaned food/water dishes and litterboxes, but it doesn't do well outside the body (as such, most household cleaners kill it) and getting infected in that manner would be rare. FIP can be very deadly and is hardier, but ~90% of cats that are exposed to it don't develop health issues.

There's no test for FIP, but all kittens should be FIV/FeLV tested as part of standard wellness along with kitten vaccines.

>>2557161
This. You can reduce carrier anxiety by leaving it out in everyday life. Many people store their cat carriers away so that when the cat sees it out, it associates it with the vet and knows what's coming.

>>2558436
Nah. Cats have a shit ton of bacteria in their mouths, but it's not going to make you sick unless they get it in your blood.

>>2559842
This sounds like some kind of weird separation anxiety. Try reading up on the subject and see if you think it applies. Is she very food or toy motivated? Try keeping treats or a favorite toy at hand and tossing it when it's time to get up.

>>2560078
Yes.

>>2560176
>>2560180
Absolutely sounds like seizures. Talk to your vet ASAP. There are medications that can help her.

>>2560549
Tips: http://alleycatadvocates.org/communitycat-care-center/creating-winter-shelters/

>>2561614
Holy shit, that sucks. Is she on pain meds? Buprenorphine?
>>
File: 2338_8bc2_500.jpg (29 KB, 500x477)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>2561646
the feet arent the problem, its the cat log brushing against its leg. best i can think of is taking antiseptic wipes to its legs or making sure its not on furniture for an undetermined time in which its hopefully groomed itself enough.
>>
File: 8342_4ad2_500.jpg (55 KB, 500x683)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
what beds will cats actually use. obviously store bought arent an option. which cardboard is optimal
i feel oak but birch is an option
>>
>>2560017
Mine hates it too, but he drinks enough water and pees all the damn time.
>>
How do you get your cat to fuck off from your food? I was nice about picking him up and putting him on the floor the first 5 times but the 6th time I flipped and yelled at him and it worked but now I feel like shit.
>>
>>2562199
I spray water on mine, he doesnt even try to steal food from me anymore, still working on him raiding plates when im not within reach but we are getting there one wet day at a time
>>
my cat compulsively "buries" his wet food by pawing around it and pulling nearby objects into or onto it. sometimes he even knocks things off my desk and then paws them into his food, which makes a mess. any way to satisfy his urge to bury it without him having to drag my things into his food?
>>
>>2562501
also, there are a pair of cats that live at a house down the street from me that seem to be 100% outdoor cats. their owners are even making them stay outside right now when it's <10 degrees out. they spend almost all of their time sitting exposed on the house's front porch, even at night. is it rude to knock on their door and ask them to take the cats inside, or at least to make a shelter for them?

i don't know if they're feral and that's why they're outside or what, though i've seen them be somewhat friendly to people.
>>
https://pensacola.craigslist.org/pet/d/worried-about-my-cat-is-he/6441897312.html

Wtf? I think I should send an email telling him not to own anymore animals
>>
Is there a paint that's not going to fuck up my cat's paw if I cover the pads of her toes with it? Kotter's in bad health. Real bad health. I just want a replica paw print in a locket before she passes.
>>
File: 20171229_211049.jpg (2.41 MB, 3264x2448)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB JPG
Snug
>>
my mom is adamant about placing a stray inside the a large cage garage at night now that its winter

how much of a bad idea is this? considering ive tried leaving him in there without a cage and he just yowls and scratches at the door

would he calm down eventually? i keep thinking its a bad idea, even if he would be warmer in there
>>
>>2557258
>he doesn't like his hugbox
baka senpai
>>
>>2562698
she looks like my cat. Any more pics?
>>
>>2561146
>>2561156
Thanks
I'm going to treat them today.
I found a cat rescue recommending Ivomec for cat colonies, but everyone else has told me that accidental overdose with it is far more dangerous than the dewormer. So I'm just going to use it and focus on my inside cats.
>>
Stop enforcing gender roles on your cats!

"Don’t laugh: I have a serious reason for raising my cats gender-neutral" - The Washington Post.
>>
>>2557258
>Ask yourself if you would like being confined in a small space for extended periods of time.
He asks the yawning portal of NEETdom.
>>
>>2563069
Cats are gender neutral already.

I don’t get it.
>>
>>2563069
can you at least summarize their reason so we can laugh at more than a headline?
>>
File: 20170706_180012.jpg (1.42 MB, 2576x1932)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
>>2562845
>>
>>2563297
My poor guy who I had to put down this week at only 7 months looked a lot like this.
>>
when is a cat considered domesticated?

i was hoping my dad would give in to letting a stray come in for the winter but he refused

the cat lets me pick him up, pet him, sleeps on me. never saw him use the litter though.

im asking because i rather see him adopted than outside its been cold as fuck lately
>>
>>2555034
Why did you let it out of the house?

Don't go looking for pity points, it's death is your fault.
>>
File: 20171229_143348~2.jpg (2.31 MB, 2775x4160)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB JPG
My two year old shelter cat killed a mouse for the first time and put its dead body in the toilet... I'm grateful because all I had to do was flush it but why did she toss it in there?
>>
>>2563503
Because that's where all her shit goes.
>>
My shitfaced roommate just brought home a hungry kitten and then passed out. What can I feed it from around the house?
>>
>>2556560
You donut, they're absolutely precious
>>
>>2558459
>On that day, humanity received a grim reminder
>>
>>2563297
>>2563395
I'm so sorry anon
>>
File: IMAG2511.jpg (1.92 MB, 2368x4208)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB JPG
Miss Puss one day after bath
>>
It was -40 last night and my cat still hasn't come home what are the chances he's still alive
>>
>>2563578
Tuna or liver pate of some kind. Broth, idk. Jerky?
>>
>>2563755
>Those eyes

What the fuck. She looks like she's about to murder you
>>
File: image.jpg (279 KB, 749x731)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
Sup guys, my first time on this board, hope I'm doing it right. My question is: Why do people think dogs are so much tougher than cats? Pound for pound I think cats are tougher. I grew up in tje boonies and had to kill a few feral tomcats with a baseball bat cause they kept getting in the garage, and let me tell you, they are far tougher than people assume. You take a domestic housecat and put it up against a dog of equal weight and my moneys on the cat. Furthermore, a medium sized cat like a lynx (pic related), which still smaller than large breed dogs, and again, my moneys on the lynx. Then we can get into large cats like panthers, cougars, jaguars, tigers, lions... No dog can hold a candle to large cats like that.

That is all. I appreciate anyone taking the time to read all that and am eager to hear your thoughts, thanks /an/.
>>
Skitty playing with his new Christmas owl toy :3
>>
My cat just pissed on the carpet. We just moved into a house from an apartment. He has never done this before so I'm hoping he's just anxious and did it cos it was an old animal spot or something. Hasn't had any trouble using his litter box the last few days.

Wat do? I'll have to give him away if he keeps this up.
>>
>>2563818
I 100% agree, cats are ruthless killing machines.
>>
>>2563839
I think you can a type of enzyme spray that deters them from wanting to spray in the areas you apply the enzyme. He's probably just stressed out from the move, give him some time to get used to the new environment and new smells, and just make sure not to mess with his food/water dish and litter box once you've decided on a spot, cats get stressed when you mess with their shit. Might also help to put down a favorite blanket or something he likes to nap on, something that smells familiar. I'm no expert but I'd bet it just stress from being ripped away from his home, never to return and placed in an unfamiliar environment, he needs time.
>>
>>2563910
*buy a type of...
>>
File: white-god.jpg (193 KB, 680x468)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>2563818
no shit
dogs are pack animals, you brainlet
>>
>>2563916
>My question is: Why do so many people think dogs are much tougher than cats?
Reading comprehension, brainlet.
>>
File: IMG_20171231_032852649.jpg (998 KB, 2592x1456)
998 KB
998 KB JPG
>>2563773
I ended up giving it scrambled eggs. Thanks for the reply though. Also here's the cat.
>>
>>2563839
buy a feliway dispenser if you haven't already, helps calm cats during a move
>>
File: index.jpg (142 KB, 1280x720)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
Happy new year, catfags. I hope your cats stay happy and healthy through out 2018
>>
>>2563957
>buy healing crystals and bury them in someone else's yard.
>>
>>2556162
because they are retarded
>>
>>2563969
Feliway is clinically proven to reduce stress in cats. Synthetic replicas of pheromones aren't voodoo bullshit.
>>
>>2562629
My clinic does in pawprints after pets pass. Regular ink pads. They work very well.
>>
Strange question, but does anybody here know of a good cat food brand (preferably dry) that isnt chicken based, or at least doesn't use culled chicks as an ingredient?
>>
>>2563764
I'm sorry, anon.
>>
>>2563924
you're a retarded brainlet because
>You take a domestic housecat and put it up against a dog of equal weight and my moneys on the cat Furthermore, a medium sized cat like a lynx (pic related), which still smaller than large breed dogs, and again, my moneys on the lynx. Then we can get into large cats like panthers, cougars, jaguars, tigers, lions... No dog can hold a candle to large cats like that.
is a retarded brainet statement

and is the reason why you would use 175lbs worth of 35lb dogs to take down a 175lb cat
>>
>>2563984
So is burying crystals by someone. Your point?
>>
>>2560017
Mine is the same way. Never had a cat that didn’t love it.

My vet said it happens sometimes and their tastes change as they age.
>>
>>2564329
So the statement was incorrect in your opinion? Allow me to re-phrase the question so you might better understand: If somone said to you "Cats are pussies, dogs are superior", how exactly would you reply?
>>
>>2564332
I'm so glad we have someone smarter than actual scientists and veterinarians on this board to break us of our ignorance. Blessed are we.
>>
My cat caught a rat, and ate some of it. Is there any way of knowing if the rat had been poisoned? Should I be worried?
>>
anyone else /giantcat/ here? And has anyone ever managed to find an actual giant litter box?
>>
File: 90[1].jpg (45 KB, 645x380)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
anyone have a sphynx?

i've read that they are high maintenance.
>weekly bathing because they get greasy.
>weekly ear cleeaning
>sensitive stomachs
>vulnerable to fungal infections
>high strung
>attention needy.
>needs to be kept warm
>needs its butt cleaned unless you want brown spots where it sits.
>>
>>2565087
get a 20 gallon or larger plastic tote box.

I haven't used a purpose built kitty litter box in years. the high sides also keep that cats from kicking kitty litter out. when the cats get old and stop squatting. they can pee and poo and it won't get out.
>>
>>2565231
ya I actually just saw a picture of someone who had done that and thought "well why didn't I think of that"
>>
>>2563264
Different anon, but basically she absentmindedly called her two female cats "boys".
Then proceeded to write an article about the importance of transgender issues and how she understands their plight ever since she tried to force everyone around her to accept her cats' new pronouns.

Might be a bad attempt at humour/satire though.
>>
>>2564476
Cats ARE pussies.
>>
>>2563950
What are you going to do with him? Keep him? Put him up for adoption?
>>
File: 1499541780532.png (29 KB, 735x668)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>it's yet another thinking you could go to bed early for once tonight but your cat starts sleeping on your lap for three fucking hours episode
>>
>>2565604
I push my cat off when I have to do shit like go to sleep
>>
>>2556162
I have a 3.5 month old sable burmese right now, and his personality definitely matches the description of the breed.
>>
File: 20171224_205305.jpg (979 KB, 3264x1836)
979 KB
979 KB JPG
>>2565804
Forgot pic.
>>
>>2565604
Cat people are so autistic it boggles my mind.
A friend of my wife's wont let anyone pick up the cats if they meow because you have to respect the animal or whatever, and spoils the shit out of them. But the dog they have gets insulted all day and locked off to one part of the house and her toys taken away if she makes a sound. Its like the cats are Dudley and the dog is harry potter. Very sad stuff.
Must be all the toxo
>>
>>2565808
>cat haters are the same ones calling Trump Voldemort on /pol/
Not surprised.
>>
File: Cats.jpg (212 KB, 1080x810)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>
File: smugcat.jpg (27 KB, 600x645)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>2565808
>calls others autistic
>makes Harry Potter reference
>>
>>2554161
How do you "let pests in"? Flea infestations are typically about weather and if the environment is ideal, not so much that they get "let in" to your apartment. A cat living in a enclosed space should not have fleas, do you let your cat outdoors? The fleas typically stay in shaded areas under trees in grass.

Put borax on your carpet, any flea that jumps off will die due to the borax, it's not harmful to cats (and dogs).
>>
>>2561318
how does it touch his leg? mine squats then uses the litter around him to cover it up
>>
>>2565909
Long
>>
File: DSC_0001.jpg (2.42 MB, 4160x3120)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB JPG
Here is my Himalayan Persian Cat. Got a bath and cut his hair yesterday.
>>
>>2565909
the one on the right looks weirdly human... i don't like this
>>
>>2565805
u live in australia?
>>
>>2564696
If your cat starts puking or shitting blood then it's been poisoned
>>
This is the reverse of what you usually see happening with people who own both cats and dogs - dog gets priority, cat is an afterthought. People come into my clinic with perfectly-groomed dogs and cats with teeth rotting out of their mouths, but they're not willing to spring for a dental on the cat because it's just a cat. Dog and cat don't like each other, so cat gets confined to a single room and people barely pay attention to it (even if the dog is the problem). Dog gets high-quality food, cat gets Meow Mix kibble. Etc.
>>
>>2566807
Meant to quote >>2565808
>>
>>2556162
If I had the money, I would absolutely buy an F1 Savannah
>>
File: 20180104_005348.jpg (1.54 MB, 3264x1836)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB JPG
>>2566598
I wish. Then I could begin leash training him so I could walk him through my backyard. The Burmese temperament meme isn't just a meme. 90% of his waking time is spent either playing or cuddling. I've even trained him to fetch.
>>
Is it feasible at all to domesticate a feral cat? I have 3 that have been hanging around my house after I gave them food and with the weather, I'm feeling really bad about them being out there. They're acclimated to human touch - they all let me pick them up and pet them, but I just wonder if they would immediately start pissing everywhere and tearing shit up and trying to escape back outside if I let them in. Obviously I'll need to get them fixed and checked for parasites. Literally never owned a cat before so I'm just curious.
>>
>>2566807
that seems reasonable

cats are literally a diamond dozen
>>
>>2567163
If they let you pet and even pick them up, they aren't ferals, just strays. Feral cats are literal wild animals that are difficult to even approach and usually can't be rehabilitated once reaching adulthood. Your 3 were owned and probably have been indoors at some point in their lives. I think it's at least worth a shot, bringing them in. Most cats can adapt fine to indoor lifestyles.

Hope it works out for you. You're a nice guy to worry for them.
>>
File: 20171126_132056.jpg (1.17 MB, 2592x1944)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>2567268
>it's okay to neglect and abuse your cat
>but if anyone shoots my precious niggerbull to keep someone's throat from getting torn out, it's an atrocity
Here is my dog. He is not only almost certainly whiter than your mutthound, but he also coexists peacefully and happily with my cat without either of them receiving too little care and affection.
>>
I'm the anon that had cat living with hamsters from some time ago. 3-4 days ago another hamster left. Now my cat hides in corners and meows at me a lot. He calls me to come or jumps at me and I don't know what to do. I'm looking for an hamster to adopt so he won't be lonely because after all it seems he can't stand being alone but it'll take at least a week more. What can I do? Unless I'm over interpreting and he's behaving oddly for some other reason.
>>
File: Snapchat-36474295.webm (2.62 MB, 540x960)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB WEBM
>>
>>2567620
To add; he is just hiding more and meowing a lot. He also is searching for it (I guess) around the whole flat. He doesn't run away or anything but he sometimes jumps at me and makes me follow to the place where the last rodent used to live.
>>
My 7 y/o cat is suddenly (today) very jumpy and keeps running away. Also seems more scared and sometimes makes sounds (she never makes sounds or meows).

I'm a bit worried.. Anyone ahve any ideas?
>>
File: .jpg (811 KB, 1920x1080)
811 KB
811 KB JPG
yeah don't keep outdoor cats. cat just died today. i'm an idiot...
>>
>>2567688
I hope you understand that its YOUR FAULT 100%. Its not that you "practically" killed your cat, YOU killed him for being an irresponsible owner and just letting him wander around the wild.
>>
>>2567633
Could be something off medically. Sudden temperament changes are one sign of possible medical problems. Or, who knows, maybe a stray stopped by and peeked in your window last night and she's still spooked about it.

Keep an eye on urination, defecation, eating, and drinking. Note vomiting or diarrhea. Save up for a possible vet visit.
>>
So my cats are acting strange. I'm about to take them to a vet in an hour and a half but I want to come prepared with potential things for the vets to check out so I don't spend a fortune on tests that won't tell me anything.

So I have 4 cats. All of them threw up their food yesterday by the end of the day. Three of them have a decreased appetite, but one of them is hardly eating at all. However they seem to be well hydrated and I saw them peeing fine, only caught one pooping so far but it seemed fine as well. The two with the least appetite (usually my biggest eaters) seem to be more sleepy than usual, but they are still alert and walking around, jumping, and are generally responsive and stuff. If I try to play with them they seem interested, but won't full-on play as usual. Another strange thing is I gave the one eating the least a treat this morning to see if he would eat it, and he ate it in a weird way. He wasn't crunching it but just seemed to use his tongue to soften and swallow it. I gave another and he kept licking it, but didn't actually eat it.

They eat some prescription diet brand dry and have been throwing it up. (I know it's actually bs but I can't convince parents to swap to an actually nutritious food) They get Fancy Feast wet food too but since throwing up the dry they haven't had much of an appetite to see if wet food will cause vomiting as well.

I suspect they have been drinking water for my Christmas tree and it's starting to effect them. This year I got my tree from Lowes instead of a local farm, so after googling stuff I think they put pesticides and other things on their trees which may be the cause. Or perhaps just the stagnant water is filled with bacteria that made them sick.

Anyway, so far I think they may have gastroenteritis. Still googling stuff but this seems most plausible.

What do you think? Sorry if this was hard to follow, lots of info I think is important
>>
>>2568297
Also they are indoor cats so they don't have access to eating wild animals. However 2 of them were hanging by a closet I think a mouse was hanging out in, but I'm pretty sure the mouse escaped. Even then, I doubt all of them split one little mouse to make them all infected with something.
>>
File: 72-premier-cat-tree.jpg (32 KB, 400x400)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
I'm thinking about getting my new kitten a cat tree since she loves climbing up her scratching post and is very playful in general. The only thing is that I'm not sure what the right shape would be.

There's a lot of really great ones for around $50 that would be great for her but I don't know what would work best for her. I want her to have at least one resting place but she doesn't need too many since she loves jumping around. It's a tree just for her so I'm not sure if I should invest in a $75+ one or not, some of them get pretty tall and fancy just for a single cat.
>>
File: fft.jpg (90 KB, 500x667)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>2568297
>>2568302

Ok vet just gave them an anti-tummy ache prescription pretty much and as expected all she had to say was "uhhh it MIGHT be the christmas tree water.....idk :/" Great.
>>
>>2568659
My cats had some similar bug a few years ago. All 3 were having vomiting/diarrhea. Fecal was negative (for both parasites and bacterial shit), bloodwork was fine, and everything resolved after a week of metronidazole. Never had the problem since.
>>
>>2568735
Thanks, that makes me feel better. I just don't really trust doctors / vets so I was afraid what she gave me would do nothing and they'd get worse so I'd have to come back and spend more money.
>>
My cat puked on me today.

Fuckin gross
>>
File: 1502030730304.jpg (76 KB, 640x1216)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
My 16yo Siamese is sick. Just took her to the vet since the mass on her shoulder I had checked out in Sept (not a surgical candidate then) is like 4x size. Not just fluid, solid mass (tumor of some sort). She's probly only got a month or two left. Her mobility is already somewhat affected but she can still jump on the bed, is eating/drinking/pooping and shit for now. Probly gonna kill myself soon.

/blog
>>
I would love to feed only wet food or raw food but it is too far out of my budget right now.

My kibble is 40% protein 15% fat (american journey duck) and my 2 boys get wet food 2x a week. I like wet food with novelty protein, like duck, beef, pork, organs, and tripe.

1 cat is full of life, a very high metabolism, and eats 1 cup+ food a day.
The other cat is typical. He snoozes all day and has regular energy. He is fat and on a diet!
I have had them both 2 years and they each lost 1 lb during the first year. Fat kitty needs to lose another 2-3 lbs.

They are the light of my life (crying)
>>
>>2568882
RIP anon's best friend
>>
My childhood cat (he will be 19 in May) is getting old and frail. My mom says he's sick currently, and I'm not able to see him before he passes :( :( :( :( :(
>>
File: 1509678833237.jpg (126 KB, 604x516)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>2568889
Thanks. Cat frens are best frens.
>>
>>2568302
>>2568659
Since it was all the cats that got sick my bet is that it was the dry food. If you haven't already, I recommend throwing out whatever supply you fed them when they got sick. Sometimes dry food goes bad with either bacteria or mold. How do you store your dry food?
>>
>>2568890
I'm sorry anon.
>>
I have animal loving aunt who was talking about how feral cat populations are good. I didn't get to hear why she thought this but I was wondering what /an/ thought about ferals.
>>
>>2569097
We keep them in these giant pretzel containers that are tightly sealed. No way water could have got into them. Vet said it could have been a virus as well.

>>2569127
They're absolutely not good. I love cats but ferals destroy native wildlife, spray and can be a general nuisance on property, and reproduce constantly. She probably thinks they're good because they eat mice, but that actually isn't good because they're taking away food sources from owls, hawks, snakes, etc..
>>
>>2565087
how giant are we talking?
>>
>>2566527

Himalayan Persian bro
>>
File: kot regards food.jpg (83 KB, 960x720)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>2563781
he did say he gave her a bath
>>
>>2557106
Cats are the pinnacle of aristocratic Western culture tho
>>
>>2557155
My cat nuzzles against my nugget when i hold it butt end on the ground
>>
File: 20171225_143904.jpg (268 KB, 1239x871)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
>>2557155
ohai
>>
>>2568884
>american journey duck
This is pretty quality kibble.
Increasing the amount of wet food given throughout the week would be good. Even if it's just dividing a 5oz can into quarters. and giving a quarter to each cat in the morning and at night.

You feed well.
>>
What kind of cool wild hybrid cat can I get that isn't any other tabby cat you see anywhere else? I live in california
>>
>>2570047
Are you an alchoholic ruskkie?
>>
File: diego.png (157 KB, 265x374)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
walk walk fashion baby
>>
>>2570216
no
>>
>>2570047
Cat: gimme some of those shrimp, you bastard!
>>
My barn cat has been wandering and came back with a girlfriend like five days ago, he left with her that night and hasn't been back since. feels bad man
>>
>>2566589
https://youtu.be/FLb9EIiSyG8
>>
What does it mean when my cat shakes the base of his tail very fast, like it's shivering?
Also he has Eosinophilic granuloma. Since he doesn't have fleas and there are no mosquitoes or mites here (which most often are the reason for this condition) and he's also an indoor cat, I assume he has food allergies. Now I've been feeding him grain-free chicken based kibble (Farmina's N&D) and canned food (Brit, Almo Nature mostly), but since chicken is the most common reason for allergies in cat's I've decided to change his diet. Canned food is easy to change, since there are so many types of it that are not chicken. But what are some good grain and chicken-free kibble out there, for neutered cats too preferably?
>>
Guys, help me out. I'm introducing 2 very young cats to an apartment with 2 adult cats already. Of course the residents are angry and hissing at the kittens. The residents are male 7 years and a 6 years old female.

The older guy is hissing at the kitties but he's still reasonably chill. The female is so stressed out she's hissing at her bf, the older cat, too. She won't let him enter my room and she keeps hiding under my bed.

Is this normal? What can I do to make her calm? She was a stray I saved from getting killed by other female cats when she was an infant. I understand if she's traumatized and hates cats but she always had a good relationship with the other one. They never really fought

I read a few guides already and am taking things slow. But the guides didn't mention the resident getting mad at the other resident too.
>>
File: IMG_1052.jpg (169 KB, 719x1280)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
My friends sick cutie
>>
cats are pretty dumb huh? every once in a while my cat goes in the shower and i close the door on her a little bit to see what she does. i leave it open just enough that she can fit her paw through the opening. she's good with doors that open inwards and she's found out that she can hook her little paw around it and pull and it opens. however, the shower door opens outwards. it's pretty amusing (and a little sad) to see her still trying the way she's learned how to open doors. eventually she tries other methods and gets out, but i'm pretty convinced my lovable little cat is a retard.
>>
File: little idiot.jpg (136 KB, 744x1328)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>2572532
also here's the little idiot herself.
>>
File: Catso.jpg (281 KB, 720x1280)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
Fucking shit. I need to vent a little. I was away from home last weekend, and while I was gone my family managed to lose my cat outside after she got spooked by their dogs. That was saturday night and she stil hasn't come home. Not that anyone had even bothered to look for her or even put out some food until I came home last night. Spent a few hours out searching the immediate vicinity to no avail, found tracks in the snow here and there but they might as well be from the other cat who's a lot more of the outdoorsy type. She rarely goes out in the winter and when she does she's usually back within 10 minutes. Temperature is creeping down close to -20c. She's super shy and I'm pretty much the only other living creature she isn't afraid of so I don't know if she'd be running into a neighbor's place or something but I hope that's what happened so she isn't starving and freezing to death out there. Fuuuuck. How to stop hoping and accept that she's most likely gone. I know some cats will disappear for days and then come back as if nothing happened but that seems so uncharacteristic of a shut-in like her.
>>
>>2572209
Don't have my food recs on me at the moment, but the tail thing is an expression of excitement. Some cats do it when they see their owners. I've seen them do it when startled too.
>>
threadly reminder that your cat's mysterious illness that makes the vet say "sometimes they just get sick, you should put him down!" is most likely actually a symptomatic fluctuation of renal failure, a wonkiness in blood toxin levels, that can be fixed with a $25 subcutaneous fluids at the vet and a $20/mo phosphate binder to get rid of excess toxins

my cat was diagnosed with renal failure when she was 16 and has lived to 25 with just minor symptomatic issues

vets have no idea how to deal with renal failure, they just diagnose the fucking symptoms and cause the owner to panic. renal failure causes dehydration too, which can make the cat constipated and miserable, also easily fixed.

if you have a cat plz read up on CRF because your cat WILL get it, and it's literally a difference of adding ten years to the cat's life. i've had many many vets give completely wrong information, in some cases information that would have been deadly.

this is the best website i've ever seen:
http://www.felinecrf.org/
>>
I'm getting a cat this weekend and my home has big big curtains. How do I make sure the cat doesn't climb/scratch/ruin them?
>>
>>2572638
get him a scratching post, rub it in catnip
>>2572575
thanks! any info on the food would also be great
>>
>>2572677
>rub it in catnip
not a foolproof solution. many cats, mine included, show no reaction whatsoever to catnip. you might get lucky, you might not, but the solution is still providing the cat other places to scratch. if climbing is his/her thing, buy a big cat tree. if all other options have failed, keep a class of water nearby. when cat wants to climb, dip fingers into water and flick that shit at it. cats hate the fuck out of droplets of water
>>
stray cat licked my face how long do i have
>>
>>2572638
declaw
>>
File: IMG_20171225_191042.jpg (777 KB, 1944x2592)
777 KB
777 KB JPG
Whenever I open my room's door and walk out of the room to get into the livingroom, my cat gets scared and runs under my sofa.
I have read that it means it does not trust me. What should I do folks?
>>
>>2572862
How long have you had your cat? If it’s less than a month, give it time. Make sure you play with your cat and give him treats
>>
>>2572877
I have had him for 8 months now and he has been doing this for a month.
I play with him at least twice a day and I often give him treats when he comes out and when I pet him.
He is still a bit young though, je must be around 9 months old.
>>
>>2572316
If you can try to get this stuff called feliway. It's a gamble on whether or not it will work, but when it does work for me it works wonders. I've heard of resident cats getting upset at each other when things change in the house, it's not rare or anything. Just takes time for her to get used to things. Make sure there are ample places for cats to hide and hang out both up high and down low. May need to add litter boxes and/or food and water bowls.
>>
File: IMG_20171222_135920.jpg (1.37 MB, 3759x2021)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
Friday soon
>>
File: IMG_20180110_134414.jpg (1.89 MB, 3314x2846)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB JPG
>>2572924
Fug, wrong pic
>>
>desperately alone and depressed
>play with an inlaw's cat at a family gathering
>spend 2 hours with her just jumping around on me and cuddling
>smile and feel happy for the first time in a long time

Cats are great creatures
>>
>>2572977
This.
Cats are not social creatures but they will always comfort a sad human.
>>
>>2572569
Put her litter box outside so she can smell it in case she is lost. Hope everything turns out okay.
>>
File: 20180111_140034.jpg (1.28 MB, 1440x1440)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
She was hungry
>>
File: HighGround2.jpg (61 KB, 500x529)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>2570075
>>
File: IMG_20171016_221556494.jpg (2.4 MB, 2340x4160)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB JPG
my boy
>>
>>2572977
Visit more often that aweome cat. Pic of cat?
>>
>>2572569
Hope she comes back, she looks absolutely adorable
>>
>>2568882
I lived the same hell some years ago with my 16 yo siamese female cat that my parents had adopted before I was born.

Spend a lot of time with her, give her all the love you can, take pictures and try to mentally prepare-yourself to the inevitable.

>t.crying while typing
I am so awfully sorry for you.
>>
>tfw just found my neighbors cat dead in my driveway
this is a shit ass feeling. I don't know how doctors tell people their family members croak on the operating table, I struggled telling these people with their 3 kids their fucking cat died.
>>
I love cats. The one I have is named Skitty, and he is so fat and fluffy.
>>
File: Catso2.jpg (206 KB, 720x1280)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>2573406
I've given up by now but I appreciate the thought, thanks.
>>
File: smol paws.jpg (125 KB, 1000x627)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
Hey /an/,

My cat is breathing really loudly, almost chirping with each breath. Her whole body moves when she does it too, like when she's purring.
She's had hairballs this week, and at first I thought the bit of fluid in her eyes was from coughing up hairballs. Now I'm getting concerned.

I TOOK HER OT THE VET, before y'all murder me, but he straight up said "I dunno." Her temp was fine, her eyes had dried up by then, and he felt around for any weird lumps or bumps. Their X-ray machine "got dropped" today and he didn't want to confirm anything without seeing one. Sent me home with antibiotics and told me maybe pneumonia.

Here's her fluffy toes. I can't lose those.
>>
File: 15157273885672082873537.jpg (1.12 MB, 2560x1536)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>2573332
Cute. Here's mine.
>>
>>2572569
I know that feeling. I'm not religious but I prayed all night when my cat got missing. He eventually did.

Hope she comes back.
>>
File: IMG_20150504_084121.jpg (83 KB, 720x768)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Someone help me understand my fat, nervous cat
>Won't let me pet her unless I sneak up on her
>ALWAYS runs from me
>She still gives me the slow blink, which I'm assuming still means affection
>If I walk towards her and she runs she'll stop if there's something in between us and give me this weird whisper meow thing.

I've had her since she was 3 months old and she's been like this since day 1. Her brother is the exact opposite.

Pic related, on the right. Fat baby bailey
>>
File: IMG_0016.jpg (553 KB, 1512x2016)
553 KB
553 KB JPG
Got a stray that wandered up a while back, had kittens, stuck with me. She used to be fine, but she seems to slowly be losing her vision as she's bumping into stuff and when shining a light in her eye, the pupils don't shutter very much like they do in normal cats. I don't know how old she is.

I'm assuming it's cataracts since the eyes seem cloudy like that, so I'm wondering if it's worth doing treatment for the cat. I understand its expensive, but I'm more curious about the probability of complications, the effectiveness, that sort of thing. I was reading if left untreated, it was possible that it'd reach the point where her eyes would start causing her pain and can't be repaired, so if I'm going to have to take her for treatment, I might as well fix the problem instead of letting it go to that point.

Also, on another note, her daughter is 8 months old now and is still very skittish, hiding under my house and only coming anywhere close when I'm putting food out for her. Is there any good way to tame the cat down? I sit on the steps and watch her play with another kitten of mine about the same age, but even after cooing for all this time, she's no more interested in coming inside when people are home or getting near me.
>>
>>2562083
Out of all the stuff I've bought for cats to sleep on, the only things they seem to like are pizza boxes and those cat houses with a thin nylon roof to them. The common trait seems to be they like hammock type things, I'm guessing because the cats get hot and the air below what they're laying on keeps them cool.
>>
How do I tell a Bombay cat apart from a regular black cat?
>>
>>2573492
look at it's lineage papers
>>
>>2573494
What it if it's a shelter cat?
>>
>>2573498
then it's just a shitty old regular cat
>>
>>2573503
Fuck.
>>
He comes to the window and meows at me until I let in him through it
>>
>>2573463
cats are so cute when they sleep in tandem
>>
File: Snapchat-1381934104.jpg (420 KB, 1080x1920)
420 KB
420 KB JPG
My roommates cat is so sweet but twice this week he's come onto my bed when I lay down for the night and pisses. Then my roommate comes home and goes into her room and he's pissed on her bed too. I don't want this to happen again does anyone have any idea why he does this? Other than these two instances he goes in his box just fine.
>>
>>2573652
piss on it, establish dominance
>>
>>2573652
Is the litter clean, if so its marking. I imagine kitty is under stimulated PR threatened
>>
>>2573452
Take her back to vet, if symptomatic after 48 hours on abx
>>
>>2573787
Yeah it's cleaned every day. I was thinking it may be because he's not stimulated enough and not getting his energy out so he's frustrated? He's fixed too
>>
Cats are PURE
>>
>>2573877
Might be UTI. With a UTI it will hurt when they piss so they will seek out 'comfier' pissing spots hoping that it will not hurt as much when they try to pee. Wet food diet and a pet water fountain/filtered water will keep the cat very hydrated and prevent UTIs. Males are very susceptible to UTIs
>>
>>2573332
white and orange a best
>>
>>2573452
find a better vet
>>
File: Alleycat.jpg (1.02 MB, 2339x1766)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>2573789
>>2574190
They called me today. They said they had a fill-in cover yesterday and the Vet who owns the practice was pissed. She said they had two x-ray machines and they should've offered bloodwork.

I went in today and after the x-ray they said she's either got asthma or a diaphragm hernia. They gave her steroids and told me to come back tomorrow morning if she didn't sound better. The vet implied the diaphragm surgery isn't really worth the risk or the cost considering the risk...
>>
>>2574283
godspeed anon
>>
My cat's fucking gone.

AWOL for 3/4 days, on the first or second day authorities sweeped house with IR and nothing showed up. Last possible sighting was yesterday night a few hundred feet from the house. Harmless trap is set up there (it's a neighbor's place) and a litterbox is at home here.

What do?
>>
>>2574328
Forgot to mention, indoor only, neutered, and unchipped.
>>
>>2574329
>Unchipped
But why tho
>>
>>2574339
The technical owner of the cat is my roommate. I was personally detached from the cat but still felt responsible for it, but it was extremely close to them. It 'never occurred to them' to chip it, because they've never lost a cat in their life. Codeword for 'I'm a shitty person who doesn't take precautions' in hindsight
>>
>>2573612
Is he a stray? Why not adopt him?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYMPQYEZUKA
>>
File: 20171218_172750.jpg (3.93 MB, 4032x3024)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB JPG
1/4 of muh kitties, selena kyle
>>
I want to adopt a black cat but the shelter only has black kittens. Are kittens really a pain in the ass?
>>
>>2557158
my cat is crate trained
>>
>>2574768
Check Craigslist and the like, black cats/older kittens are pretty common on there
>>
>>2574339
Man I wish my cats were chipped, my mother refuses to get them chipped because she thinks it would hurt them. Thankfully none of our cats have ever been lost, although one did leave for 16 days until coming back. But they go outside so much, not having them chipped is dumb.
>>
>>2574366
oh he's my cat, he just likes meowing at my window and coming in through it
>>
>>2574047
Thanks for that, unfortunately my roommate has brushed off every suggestion I've given her about this and her way of dealing with it is locking him out of her room at night and hell just cry outside her door. I'll take matters into my own hands and buy him some wet cat food and a water filter and see if it solves the problem. Thank you for the info!
>>
How do I get a shy cat to come out of his shell? He's very sweet and loves being pet but he just hides all day.
>>
>>2574981
How long has the cat been in the house? (maybe he's still not used to it) How old is he? Is there anything that could stress the cat out? Cats certainly need their private space. Is he your only kot? A human won't provide the same stimuli as a second kot. Is he an adopted street cat? My barn kotette loves being pet on the terrace and jumps on my knees to curl up, but on grass she runs from me
>>
>>2574995
We just adopted him from the shelter today. He's one year old and he went straight under the couch when we got home. He loves chin scratches and rubbing up against us though.
>>
>>2574283
is she better now?
>>
>>2573431
:(
>>
>>2574789
As someone who has to microchip animals, vaccines seem to hurt them much more than a microchip. I've been struck by both needles and the 1ml needles had hurt me much more than the giant microchip needle tips. Maybe the tips are a lot sharper? Anyway if your mom is worried about hurting them, stop giving the cats rabies vaccines as those Needles seem to be more painful and a rabies vaccine is good for life after the booster shot anyway.
>>2574768
Honestly they sometimes are, depends on how much time you are willing to give a kitten. Black cats are often available, check for rescue groups or just wait for one to pop up. They aren't more numerous in shelters than other cats but they have a longer stay in the shelter, not because of bad luck but literally because they don't look interesting.
>>2575074
Needs much more time than a day. Give him some space. Ideally when you get a new cat you should quarantine them in one smaller room like a bedroom so they aren't overwhelmed by a big space. Then you leave them in that room with food, water and litter for a few days or weeks until they start venturing out. He just needs to get used to his surroundings. Also contrary to popular belief, cats are not known to be social animals and do not need the company of other cats. Getting another cat for a scared cat will likely make things much worse.
>>
Can someone give me a quick rundown on why letting your cat go outside is bad? I had cats when I was a kid and we let them outside all the time. I'd think it's mean to keep them locked inside all day. Surely the alternative is that you can train them and take them on walks or something?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMl2QAphkGc

Why do cats do this when you scratch their lower back? Is it sexual pleasure? I've had one cat that reacts like this and one who doesn't.
>>
File: kinocat.jpg (1004 KB, 1779x2694)
1004 KB
1004 KB JPG
>>2575112
It's too soon to tell, but I am hesitantly hopeful.

I took her back today since her breathing didn't seem any better to me-- the vet said "I'm here at 8-- come in at 7am if you need to" last night but she wasn't in until 9:30. Needless to say, I was pretty angry I rushed over and didn't let my cat sit in comfort at home from 8-9:30...

She got a barium swallow and they took more x-rays. She doesn't have the hernia, but the vet started asking to do all these extra tests that had nothing to do with her breathing. She did however, tell me that my cats breathing was improved, that she was no longer taking 60 breaths a minute and back down to fairly normal breath count. She got a diuretic shot and came home today. I've given her antibiotics for ~48 hours now; she has drank water today and used the litterbox, but won't eat.

I'm not gonna lie, I cried all night and morning. I didn't think I was coming home with her again. She has rough moments where you can tell it's a struggle to breathe, but as of now she is quietly resting under my bed.
>>
>>2575286
My cat does this too. I thought she was retarded. What's the real reason behind this?
>>
>>2575303
>diuretic
Did they mention if she has fluid in her chest? Could be heart problems.
>>
>>2575286
You really only see this in cats that are allowed to get too fat to groom themselves that far back. They also do if you have to clean their shit-crusted anuses for them.
>>
File: 1332446886.jpg (148 KB, 500x500)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>2575281
Risks:
-hit by car
-cat fights
-attacks from predators/wild animals
-human-made poisons (antifreeze, rodenticides)
-natural poisons (lilies)
>they hunt/kill wildlife even when well-fed, not just rodents nobody cares about but songbirds and shit
>frostbite
>people are crazy and hate cats and may harm them
>disease, including those we don't have vaccines for (FIP, FIV)
>internal parasites (roundworms, tapeworms, coccidia)
>external parasites (fleas, ticks, lice)
>your pet doesn't belong on other people's property and can be pesty (shitting in gardens/sandboxes, spraying, can cause behavioral issues in resident indoor cats)
>may get lost, trapped, stolen, picked up as mistaken stray, etc.

Alternatives:
>harness-training
>outdoor enclosures
>SUPERVISED outdoor time
>bring outdoors indoor (cat grass, window perch with birdfeeder outside)
>>
>>2575273
He's just not coming out from under the couch. He likes getting scratches though, so he's not afraid of us at all. I put a bowl of food and water out by the edge of the couch if he decides to eat. His litter box is in the other room though, will he find it if he needs to?
>>
Anyone got any tippies on how to stop their cat being an asshole around a newly resident cat?

He's about 12 months old and I had him in a different house, the asshole cat is about 6 and has lived with another cat but has been alone for about 12 months since the other died. She doesn't attack him but will stare at him and wail until I shoo her away. He doesn't do anything but look confused, no hissing.

I've got a pheromone room spray that you plug into the wall and it allegedly sprays every once and a while, but it's hard to tell whether they do anything. I'm thinking of getting a collar one. They sleep in seperate areas and have separate litter trays and food sources.
>>
>>2575531

Oh and it's been about a month since he's been here. The 6 year old cat and the previous cat weren't friendly to each other but co-existed peacefully.
>>
>>2575273
My mom is pretty old, so grew up in the hippie generation, she has a lot of funny ideas and not chipping the cats is one of them. There isn't any rational reason to not chip them.
>>
>>2575122
She came back home... I'm sorry for doubting the tough little fatty. Tore up the planks to the terrace and found she had made herself a comfy shelter under it T__T
>>
File: 5198223[1].jpg (56 KB, 300x360)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Cat that I've had since I was a kid passed away this morning. At first I was sad but I did my best to accept it, then dad came home with a helium balloon to write on. When he let it go... fuck it really hit me hard. It feels like I just lost a best friend.
>>
File: 1475503830255.jpg (818 KB, 1980x1788)
818 KB
818 KB JPG
>>2575803
WOO. PARTY.
>>
>>2575803
Good for you, man!

>>2575952
I'm so sorry anon. I've been there recently. Don't downplay those feels, that cat was more meaningful than many people in your life. At least it was one of the top 1% happiest animals ever.

>>2575336
This vet is sketching me out. Her inability to determine what's wrong with my cat after 3 visits has made me disillusioned with her. She forgets what she has and hasn't done and does not communicate carefully and clearly. First it was pneumonia, then asthma and pneumonia, then maybe a diaphragm hernia, now "Well her heart and stomach lining look a little strange..." After a 3rd x-ray, she stated wanting an EKG and forgot she never did blood work. Now she wants both, but my cat is starting to recover and seems better.

I'm going to wait til tomorrow and bring her to a better vet if I'm still worried. She's got clear eyes, can purr again, and isn't gasping anymore. Right now she is breathing silently for the first time in days.
>>
Thread's dying, get in here

>>2576967
>>2576967
>>2576967

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.