[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: steve-irwin-1508428350.jpg (767 KB, 2280x3000)
767 KB
767 KB JPG
Lets start with Steve Irwin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrPV7CI7WTs
>>
www youtube com/watch?v=zq6xChcxkgo
>>
>>2565694
I'm you but more famous.
>>
>>2565694
Watch out for the sting Ray Barb!
>>
>>2565697
>implying Coyote Peterson will ever top Steve Irwin

someone make a virgin vs chad thing of Coyote Peterson and Steve Irwin please
>>
>>2565694
what a silly and energetic person
>>
>>2565951
Damn, I would, but I know jackshit about this Coyote dude besides being clickbait cancer
>>
>>2565986
His big thing is that he deliberately lets NOPE things sting him
>>
>>2565694
fuck yeah cunt
>>
>>2565697
Steve was able to educate folks without having to resort to cheap attention grabbing shit like intentionally letting things bite or sting him. For him it was an occupational hazard that could be turned into a lesson when it actually did happen. Coyote's got stones for doing what he does, but at the end of the day there's nowhere near the same amount of risk for him getting stung in a controlled environment as there was for Steve getting an eyeful of spitting cobra venom in the middle of bumfuck nowhere or canoeing through the Nile with crocs and hippos. For that reason alone he's all but ensured that his legend will live on long after coyote is forgotten like Jeff corwin was.
>>
>>2565986
He's obviously no Steve, who is, but he's not really cancerous or click baity. He does let horribly painful things happen to himself. Those videos make him money yes but his videos where he goes out searching and puts spotlights on animals are his best. They've done some great work. The sting and bite videos just entertainment and I'd say he earns his money in them.
>>
>>2565694
0:12 hahahaha that dub wonderful
>>
>>2565697
What about this guy?
>>
>>2565986
Coyote's fucking great dude, /an/ seems to think because of this whole sting/bite craze that is all he does.
>>
>>2566341
>>2566341
Pretty good
>>
>>2565694
'_'7
crikey, m8s. i miss him

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.