[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 106 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan Virtual YouTuber Contest - Submit Designs Here

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: good girl.jpg (504 KB, 1487x1487)
504 KB
504 KB JPG
Dog General #28

Old Thread: >>2795314

Dog food review site - https://www.dogfoodadvisor.com

Puppy guide - http://drsfostersmith.com/pic/article.cfm?articleid=1449

Discord link goes to #mammal:
https://discord.gg/3xGbBG2

>What should I feed my dog?
>What breed of dog should I get?
>How do I train my dog?
>Rate my dog!
>Should I bring my dog to a vet?
>What breed is my dog?
>What toys should I get my dog?
>My dog is doing x, what do I do?
>Where do I get a dog?
>How do I take care of a puppy?
>How do I house train a dog?
>Can my dog eat this?
>Let me blog post!
And much more!
>>
What commands are useful to learn other than (sit, down, heel, come, stay)?
>>
http://www.berkeleyobserver.com/2018/03/18/goose-creek-dalmatian-dies-at-the-surprising-age-of-20-years-old/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2707307/Oldest-dog-Bella-the-Labrador-dies-aged-29.html

This is really comforting

Any advice for keeping old dogs healthy/in shape and improving longevity?
She doesn't like to go for walks much anymore although it's maybe more a result of her arthritis
>>
im getting a border collie and i don't want him to destroy my home while im out is there any way to avoid this, or like train him not to while he's a puppy?
>>
>>2809660
Keep him well exercised and entertained, a tired and well-stimulated dog is much less likely to "make their own fun" by ripping up your furniture. When you see him chewing something you don't want him to, redirect him to toys instead. Dogs like to chew. Puppies almost certainly WILL chew as they are teething, get some really good chew toys for him to have fun with that he wont tear apart. You can put Kong toys in the freezer and fill with food, it'll help sooth their sore teeth and keep them occupied.
>>
If you had to put a dog down but didn't want to go to a vet, how would you do it? I don't wanna take my pal to a vet when the time comes.
>>
>>2809871
blindfold and shot gun
>>
my dog is being a cunt whenever I try to touch his paws for whatever reason, no matter how gently I do it
>>
File: 1536519860703.jpg (72 KB, 579x850)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
just realized there's a new thread. which one should i get bros

https://prattvilleautaugahumane.org/adoptable-dogs/
>>
>>2810183
Halo looks like a good girl.
>>
>>2809556
Drop it, leave it, settle, go to crate, etc. Just for obvious ones. But lots of commands can be useful to different things! The bigger your dog's repertoire is, the more you can ask them to do and you'd be surprised how much these things can become useful in various circumstances!

>>2809609
Most important things you can do are to keep them lean (excess weight is not nice to aging joints,) feed a healthy diet, and keep them active. Obviously an elderly dog doesn't need to be (and probably can't/shouldn't be) as active in the same ways as a young dog. But exercise is still important. If your girl doesn't want to go on walks because of her arthritis, I would look at getting her something to treat the arthritis, and encourage her to go on shorter walks relatively frequently. Go at her pace and let her amble and sniff, and don't expect her to go too far. It's ok if the walks are short; she may even be able to build up her strength and stamina if conditioned correctly. :)

>>2809660
Good management while the dog is a puppy can help instill good habits and prevent bad ones from forming. This means being smart about it--utilize crates and/or puppy pens, puppy proofed areas, etc. And of course provide appropriate things to chew on and adequate exercise/mental stimulation, like this anon said: >>2809706

Do both of those things and you will raise a dog who doesn't destroy your home and knows to only chew on the "right" things.

>>2809871
Some vets will do "house calls" and euthanize at home. I think this is a very humane option especially for animals who get stressed out going to the vet.

>>2809925
It's pretty common for dogs to dislike their feet being touched. You can slowly desensitize them to their paws being handled using counterconditioning exercises!

>>2810183
It depends on what kind of dog you'd like/what fits your lifestyle. If it were me, I would go for Halo. She seems like a sweetheart and a very good girl who you could also do a lot with.
>>
>>2810183
Valarie if you have the time to commit to training a young puppy. Halo if you want a dog already past the crazy adolescent phase with basic manners (hopefully) already learned. Shy but friendly dogs are the best.
>>
Why are dog owners so ignorant?
Our dogpark has double gates with a big sign saying "no leashes beyond this gate". Some woman today brought her rottweiler in and kept it on a leash. Even after being told by several people that her dog will be happier if she removed it, she insisted she wanted the dog to stay next to her and the fact the dog was clearly uncomfortable just reinforced her opinion. Surprise, surprise, because the dog couldn't move away it ended up attacking and badly injuring another dog that came to say hello. How do people not comprehend that scared, cornered animals are dangerous?
>>
>>2810313
It's not the fact that they are a dog owner, they are a dog owner that got the dog purely for showing off, instead of a dog that would actually fit their personality more. "Oh yeah I got a rottweiler, but I'm forcing him to be my stoic cuddly vicious guard dog that is so cute." The same people dont realize that dogs pick up off your vibes, so you have behavioral problems brewing, with the owner going "Oops! But she is such a good girl all the time at home!" when the rottweiler decides to break a leg and take one home with it. That's like buying a dolphin and saying it happy in its swimming pool, with the other dolphins swimming in the ocean not 10 feet away.
>>
>>2810313
I worry that I'm one of those ignorant dog owners and I think my dog picks up my vibes.
>>
File: I see you!!.jpg (1.5 MB, 2592x1456)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB JPG
>>2810317
>"Oops! But she is such a good girl all the time at home!"

I'm afraid that can be the truth some time. This one snapped just once and it was at what was supposedly her best friend at the dog park. The dog came in and surprised mine upon which mine did a 180° and started fleching her teeth and barking. now, it lasted 5 seconds and the went on to play as usual after but it could have ended in a disaster. never trust a dog, always trust a dog will be a dog.
>>
My dog has been pissing all over everything all fucking morning. I've walked him like 8 times but somehow he conjures up more piss. He's peed in my fucking car twice, one of which times he got some on my arm. Just letting him sit outside is unfortunately not an option. How can I stop his reign of terror?Is this a matter of health or age? He's a black lab and around 9 years old.
>>
>>2810370
could be medical reasons, go see a vet:

https://www.petmd.com/dog/conditions/endocrine/c_dg_diabetes_insipidus
>>
>>2810370
Check his kidneys now!!
>>
>>2810370
If this is a sudden issue it is highly likely to be a medical problem. How is he peeing? Is he cocking his leg/squatting or is he losing bladder control and peeing on himself? It's normal or old dogs to have weak bladders, but that just means they'll pee if they're excited/startled or sometimes while in deep sleep. Though I wouldn't even expect to see that at his age, maybe 13-14.
Really it could be anything from kidney disease to a simple UTI. Given he is a senior age dog it should be taken seriously. Get some money together for blood and urine tests and hope it isn't something major.
>>
How important are papers? Are they a meme?

I was in the last thread talking about Anatolians/Kangals and how I can't bring one with papers from US into my country because the MexicanKennel won't take either (Anatolians because no FCI recognition, Kangal because no AKC recognition).
>>
>>2810515
Unless you intend on showing or breeding (being a reputable breeder, at least) papers are pointless.
>>
File: drentsche patrijs.jpg (58 KB, 640x480)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Hey my dudes, my dog just passed away. This morning i gave him a pat on the head and let him roam outside early in the morning to take a dump. all seemed pretty normal didnt realise that was the last time id see him alive so that sucks. he was pretty old though so its ok, i knew this day would come. he liked to eat loads, fucker would never stop eating.

His name was Beau de Vries, this is what he looked like. i hope he gets lotsa food in dog heaven.
>>
>>2809556
I've read here that "no" isn't a good command, but it works for me with my dog and cats. But I have an English Bulldog who's really easy going, so she doesn't really need many commands. She knows "get your ball", "let's go", "now", "go poo", "stay", "come", "off".
>>
>>2810580
What happened to him?
>>
>>2810599
Stroke and he was very old and tired.
>>
>>2810599
Internal bleeding. It seems the friction from my penis somehow tore his intestinal lining and he bled most of the night.
>>
>>2810601
rude but no too far from the truth
>>
>>2810601
thats the way i wanto go :(
>>
>>2809511
Does anyone know a good Mastiff breeder within a couple hours of Detroit?
>>
>>2809511
My 5 month old puppy won't eat, his teeth have been falling out this past week, is that the the reason he won't eat? Should I be worried?
>>
>>2810515
If you don't want to win contests or breed, you don't need them.
BUT if you get a puppy from '''breeders''' that won't give you papers there is a chance they just threw dogs together to have cute puppys or make money. In either case depending on the breed this could mean an increased risk of genetical disease because the parents most likely aren't tested on those. In the last case they might grew up with cheap food, low medical care and socializing, so you have to keep an eye on the conditions more than usual.

And always remember, some breeds are bred for optic only and there's a chance even the 'healthy' lines will produce genetically fucked up offspring with high medical bills or/and a life of suffering.
>>
File: 20160625_131408.jpg (1.33 MB, 5312x2988)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
That's my doggo in the Dog General pic.
>>
File: 20171117_045449.jpg (1.43 MB, 4032x3024)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
>>2810891
>>
File: 20171205_143750.jpg (1.19 MB, 2451x3198)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>2810892
Don't support the breeding of these genetic abominations. She came from a healthy line and basically already blew her legs out at 2 years old. We are keeping her on crate rest to see how well she heels then flying her out to GA where I will stay with family and get the surgeries for thousands of dollars less. I only got her, because my husband insisted on a bulldog. I love her so much, but she should never have been bread at all.
>>
Hey /dog/ long time no see. Gonna be doing autopsies on dogs soon. If I can take pics, would anyone be interested? I'd probably start a new thread due to that shit being pretty gross and not what people want to see when going into a dog thread.
>>2810653
How old, how long has she not been eating (not eating at all or just not eating as much) and do you have a pic of her teeth that are falling out? Also a pic of her mouth would be cool if you have it. Puppy teeth do fall out but I'm worried about the not eating, you should probably phone the vet.
>>2810636
One thing I learned when looking for good breeders is that you have to be willing to really travel. The chance of their being a decent breeder in your state that is breeding soon/this year is pretty low.
>>
>>2810897
He ate, but didn't finish his food today, he didn't eat yesterday and didn't eat today in the morning but he did eat even if it's just a little, his last puppy tooth fell today.
>>
>>2810897
>Gonna be doing autopsies on dogs soon. If I can take pics, would anyone be interested?
Even if anyone here was interested (which I doubt anyone would, to be honest), I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be acceptable on a blue board.
>>
File: 1509031096560.jpg (46 KB, 640x640)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
my pup is really starting to worry me

she gets crazy aggressive at her leash sometimes. she doesn't wanna walk on the leash. she will just plop down and stare at me or eat grass. then sometimes it's like a switch is flipped and she will go after her leash and then me. i basically had to drag her home by the back of her neck tonight because she wouldn't calm down and kept going at my legs and being aggressive. i gave her every chance to chill out and tried to just ignore her. she is getting bigger and stronger and shes probably about 5 months old.

i worry not because of myself because i've always had dogs but my fiance has to walk her alone sometimes and has no experience with dogs and is terrified of her temper tantrums.

should i try a pinch collar? were working with a trainer but it's not stopping her leash issues. ive never had a dog that was basically impossible to walk. she is generally well behaved at home but i don't want her bite my fiance or somebody else. it breaks my heart but we may have to give her up and its probably best to do it while shes still a puppy.
>>
>>2809556
I have a husky here is most of his commands: sit, stay, lay, down, play dead, bang, paws up, leave it, take it, find it, drop it, home, walk, links, reicht, laufen, heel, fur, freeze, rally, hand, high five, karate, touch, folgen, fuhren, come here, wait, stand, potty, number 2, bow, dance, say hello.

To be honest I always forget some but that seems like the most common one.

I run and hike with my dog a lot, so i taught him commands that work for me and still do.

Even if you don't find it useful dogs enjoy the bonding, so teach them fun tricks too. Like I taught mine karate which is a flying high five. Or bang where I point my finger and drops dead and rolls to his side. Plus girls fuckin lovin it.
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 960x720)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
tell my chihuahua to sleep tight
>>
>>2811058
The pinch collar really helped my dog when she would fight her collar. It didn't take long for her to chill the fuck out. A shock collar also really help when she got too intense with the cat. I know people can be against these things but if it literally come down to the animal hurting other animals and humans, then I think it's worth trying it before giving them away.
>>
>>2811081
Sleep tight baby boiiiii.
>>
File: Squidward rain.png (370 KB, 838x472)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
Hey dog people. Over the years I've noticed something. I used to think of myself as a dog person, but as time passes on I'm starting to hate dogs more and more so with nearly every encounter. I used to think it was due to the dog's themselves, and sure that is to some degree becoming the truth, but I'm starting to think that it's more so due to the people who love dogs. Especially considering most people who get a dog do not know how to properly raise and train one.

I guess what I'm getting at is, why are dog people so fucking horrible and why do so many people forget that dogs, domesticated or not, are still animals that require work, effort, and attention when it comes to training?

I'm starting to think that buying a dog should be closer to buy a gun in certain state as there is a huge problem with the irresponsibility that many people have with owning one.
>>
>>2811184
I was getting ready to call you a troll, but you ended interesting.
I agree most people do not consider an animals well being and a lot of misinformation is present.
>>
>>2810952
They will be humanely euthanized for health reasons (looking to see what actually caused their demise), and if I did take pics they will be close up or zoomed on the organ or other interest, it is someone's pet after all. But yeah I figured it would be a long shot
>>2811058
How exactly is she being aggressive with you? Is she actually aggressive or getting overstimulated and lashing out at you? Unfortunately you shouldn't be using pinch collars on young dogs. Tissues and their trachea are weak and also still growing. Have you tried tiring her out a bit before walks and bringing toys to distract her and treats? If you haven't already, teach her a focus command because that will help you regain control of her when teaching her to heel. If she is slipping her collar, I'd suggest using a martingale collar since it tightens but only tightens so much so it keeps from slipping and going over the head. Or a collar in conjunction with a harness.
>>2811184
More people are able to own dogs which means more retards are able to own dogs. Such is life.
>>
>>2811255
I don’t know how to tell the difference between genuine aggression and overstimulation i guess. She will be biting her leash and growling like we’re playing tug with it, then she’ll go after my legs. I don’t think she is biting as hard as she can but enough that it hurts with her puppy teeth.

Also think the shelter pulled a fast one on me regarding her breed. Labeled a black lab mix but I think she has some bully breed/ rotty.
>>
File: 20180911_161153.jpg (2.52 MB, 4128x2322)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB JPG
>>2809511
Hello there.
Would you be so kind to help me to indetify this dog's spiece?
Just got her cuz my mom felt sorry for her((((
Anyways, if it turns out it has some of p*tbull blood in it - it goes out.
>>
File: 20180911_162244.jpg (2.66 MB, 4128x2322)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB JPG
>>2811311
>>
File: Puller by Collar.jpg (85 KB, 1600x1066)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>2811301
>>2811058

It's a rottweiler. find responsible people with well socialized dogs and arrange for play dates on private land or if you have a dog park with responsible owners go there. 99.5% of issues with dogs sort themselves out through exercise and dog-dog socialization. a good, tooth safe toy is the Puller/Flyber/Liker line by Collar. Get two Pullers and you can tug with your dog without the risk of ruining teeth as you are running with dog ropes etc. - remember though, these toys are a high value reward for play sessions only and should not be available to your dog 24/7 at home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0rxfzXPOrk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M15c-TEQ8nE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oiYN0JT1-0

the main remise in dog training is to stop unwanted behaviours BEFORE they occur. so if you think your dog is about to throw a fit, kneel down and engage it with pats, rubbs, a toy, talking to it etc. - preempt the undesired behaviour before it can reinforce itself (like dog chews leash and you give a treat to stop it)
>>
>>2811311
>>2811314
white paws means it has substantial degree of Border Collie in there.
>>
>>2811336
Thanks a lot!
>>
File: 20180910_150211-1.jpg (193 KB, 795x1012)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
He knows sit, lay down, short stays, roll over, On (which we use for climbing), shake, touch and slowly learning fetch. We leash train 25-30 mins a day and tracker train another hour or so, all at his pace because he's still really young. What should I start working on next? I was thinking a semi proper heel.
>>
>>2811301
Fucking hell, you didn't think that was a lab for real, did you?
>>
>>2811384
Recall and STOP (drop down and do not move).
>>
>>2811392
>>2811334
I was told it was a lab / dobie mix. Whatever she is, definitely not a purebred dog.

I will try that toy but I kind of don’t want to play tug with her at all because it kind of encourages aggressive behavior and she already has problems with that.

Like I said I’m not too worried about her with myself. It’s my fiancé that I worry about. She is already scared of her and she’s getting bigger and stronger every day.

I really don’t want to give up on her. I’m a grown 30 year old and I was damn near in tears thinking about it last night.

I believe in my heart that it’s just puppy shit and will work itself out through training and her maturing. But I’ve had puppies before and never seen this kind of behavior.

Overall she is very sweet. She jumps in my lap and gives me kisses and wiggles like an idiot whenever I get home.
>>
File: frens.jpg (1.67 MB, 2592x1456)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB JPG
>>2811410
>dogue
>will die for you if need be

>fiance
>will divorce you and take half your shit + alimony + child support

you seem to be very bad at life math fren.

> it kind of encourages aggressive behavior

no it does not. look up Crufts Agility videos on YT. basically every owner uses a good tugging after a run as a treat. most dogs love this. if yours does too, it's dumb to deny yourself this highly reinforcing treat.
>>
File: dog or teddy bear.jpg (48 KB, 570x644)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
Is there a way to find good breeders around where you live?

My spouse and I want to get a dog, but our attempts at finding local breeders has only been some pretty awful people trying to make dogs and sell them as fast as possible.

We tried the local SPCA's and humane societies within about 100 miles but they all only have rottweilers and dogs with Bull in their breed name. (There was one chihuahua too), all of which are not allowed where we live.

We're not looking for some AKC DNA-tested purebreed, but we'll pay for one if that's the only way we can find a puppy/dog that was for sure raised and socialized right.
>>
File: 20180909_220918-1.jpg (773 KB, 2582x1936)
773 KB
773 KB JPG
>>2811398
His recall is worked all the time. Stop was going come as his stays get a bit longer, but they're almost 30 seconds now.
>>
>>2811515
He looks like a really good boy! I'm glad he seems to have such a good home
>>
File: 51697.png (183 KB, 193x347)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
My beloved 2 years old malinois (pic) is sleeping at the vet this night, I will know tomorrow if he can be saved or not, worst day ever, the wait is killing me
>>
>>2811212

I'm starting to think that laws should be set in motion to prevent people from just adopting or buying an animal without being able to properly take care of it or train it.

I also feel like a lot of people don't take into consideration that animals can be born with mental problems and should be taken into account and spotted for frequently.
>>
>>2811587
>mental problems
Don't almost all have dogs have Williams Syndrome anyways?
>>
File: 20180908_090931-1.jpg (886 KB, 2550x1961)
886 KB
886 KB JPG
>>2811533
Thanks anon. I'm taking 18 months off to try to get him certified for Ground Search and Rescue. I have 2 really awesome hounds.
>>
>>2811587
>I'm starting to think that laws should be set in motion to prevent people from just adopting or buying an animal without being able to properly take care of it or train it.

nice statism there commie scum. I'll have you know though that places with such laws exist and it doesn't change things. the dogs are not better off on average. here we pay yearly dog tax, have mandatory immunizations yearly, need to have 1mil€ insurance for damages caused by the dog and need to pass a mandatory test (you need 95% correct answers to pass) after going to doggy class for 10 hours which you also have to pay for. when will you scumbags lrn that you can't change people and you certainly can't change them with laws?
>>
>>2811610
right one is cute af. what is it?
>>
>>2811619
We were told she's 3/4 beagle 1/4 cocker when we rescued her. The mom was beagle and the dad cocker x beagle. She's 14 now and just enjoys chillen around the house, but in her day she was formidable rabbit dog.
>>
File: 20180910_110214-1.jpg (739 KB, 2169x2305)
739 KB
739 KB JPG
>>2811684
Forgot pic. This is her trying to steal Wrecks house.
>>
>>2811553
What happened to him?
>>
My dog is growling at me after trying to get her out from under my mom's bed. What do?
>>
>>2811708
lure her with food
>>
>>2811410
>>2811301
>>2811058

Update: she won’t even get off the porch for me now. Also just went after the leash, then me again.
>>
File: 1496334862817.jpg (21 KB, 327x316)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>2811732
>lab mix
>>
>>2810636
>mastiff
>>Detroit

On a scale of milk brown to coal how nigger are you?
>>
>>2810895
Are the 'Olde English Bulldoggs' much healthier than the regular bulldogs?
>>
>>2811311
>get a dog that looks literally exactly like a young lean-built pitbull because you 'felt bad for her'
>lmao if shes pit she goes

Kill yourself retard and give that dog to someone who can actually handle caring for something
>>
>>2811410
Playing tug of war does NOT encourage aggressive behavior. It only encourages a love of tug of war when in an explicitly playful mood.

You shouldnt have gotten a dog if you dont even know that much, but now its on you shape up and do your God damn best to train her, or you will have a giant, buff, and dangerous animal. Give her away (to someone who trains dogs) now if you are even a little hesitant about throwing yourself into making her a good girl.
>>
>>2811513
You might need to go out of state
>>
>>2811587
The real solution is for people to stop worshiping and throwing their money at organizations who actively obfuscate the breed of the dogs they are giving away, encourage the placement of dangerous dogs in family homes, and have no real requirements or standards for future owners/initial training they go through with potential owners.

Leaving the quality of something that could be done privately up to the government and giving them another avenue with which to jail or fine is a horrible idea.
>>
File: doggo.jpg (1.74 MB, 3264x2448)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB JPG
>>2811734
Shelters that do this shit need to be fucking sued for false advertizing.
>>
>>2811777
I want to make her a good girl, desperately And for the most part she is. She just has some weird aggression issues. I think she's trying to assert her dominance over us or something. She even went at me a few times at the park off leash.

I just don't know what to do with her. I have a trainer and he's been pretty much useless outside of teaching her basic commands (which she does fine with). She can sit, stay, lay down, etc. When she's riled up she just won't do it. I guess stubborn is the word. I don't want a 100lb unpredictable animal around my family and neighbors. But again I can tell she loves us at the same time. She is affectionate as hell. She has a ton of energy and can't sit still when she's loose in the house. I just don't know what to do. Maybe I should bring her to a tougher trainer. E-collar? Pinch collar? I don't know.

I've read online that dogs who have aggression issues shouldn't play tug because it brings it out of them.
>>
>>2811756
They have less inbreeding, so they have fewer issues than regular English Bulldogs. But I don't know how much better off they are.
>>
>>2811793
The tug of war thing is a total myth anon, but its as popular as the whole 'alpha dog' myth is.

Im also not sure what to do here since Ive never had this issue - but it could just be pure excess energy. If she has pent up energy and you take her out, her brain could be switching into 'crazily play outside mode', which would include attacking the leash and your legs either due to frustrate from being kept from running about or because she thinks its genuinely a fun game.

When she bites your legs, yelp or squeak in pain. Make it clear shes hurting you. Do this at the same time as you move her AWAY from your legs and dont interact with her in a happy manner for a few moments. Try make it as clear as possible she just did something that hurts you and you are upset with her about it.

You can also try practicing walking on a leash inside, where she will be calmer and not as distracted
>>
>>2811819
Alpha Dog is a real thing.
>>
>>2811819
https://youtu.be/w0N182l2J70

This is me trying to walk her right now.
Do you have any suggestions? Now imagine a 120 lb girl who has never owned a dog dealing with this.
>>
File: tenor.gif (546 KB, 220x220)
546 KB
546 KB GIF
>>2811785
You know what that will lead to? No labels whatsoever. Many shelters are already doing that because people get an 8 week old puppy and it grows up into something different. Really, unless a shelter can provide actual sources for the breed like papers or DNA testing, they shouldn't even attempt to breed ID it because they are wrong more than 90% of the time
>>2811553
Sending you good vibes anon
>>2811763
This but in the opposite order
>>2811918
that is playing, anon. You start with training her how to walk on a leash. A band-aid for this would be to get a metal chain leash but im a tad concerned she'll break her teeth on it. I highly advise you go see a dog trainer, it seems to me you have very limited experience with dogs so a trainer to guide you would probably be best. Look into zak george videos, and just watch em even if you don't intend to train your puppy to do all that shit. Just watch it to get a better grasp of behavior. Zak is a faggot shill but he begins everything at ground level and works up, he does a lot of work with puppies, and he is very easy to understand.
>>
>>2811925
I am working with a trainer. He says he wants to change her “ez walk” harness for a gentle leader.

I kinda don’t want to do that because I don’t want my neighbors to thinks she bites. I live in a condo and they could complain to my HOA and force me to get rid of her.
>>
>>2811941
>>2811925
And I agree that she’s playing. If you watch close she could’ve bit me multiple times there if she wanted to. She also would never bite a stranger and wants every single person who walks past her to pet her.
>>
>>2811925
No label is better than calling a pit puppy a 'lab mix' or a rottweiler pup a 'hound dog'
>>
>>2811918
Shes absolutely adorable. This doesnt seem as serious as you made it sound at first - when she does this, just keep walking. Maybe have some toys or treats so that when she focuses on you and stops biting/bumbles forward in that cute puppy way to follow you, you reward her with a fun wrestle toy or something tasty

The leash is a new experience, so is walking, she's just goin all crazy. All you have to do is keep trying to get the walk moving forward and over time the leash will stop being fun, being able to go forward will be the most fun.
>>
>>2811918
One more note - you moving WHILE she bites and tugging back on the leash while she bites is communicating to her
>THIS IS PLAY TIME
>THIS IS A TOY
>WE GET TO MOVE AROUND AND PLAY WITH MASTER IF WE BITE THE LEASH

You need to -not- give them what they want when they perform a behavior you dont want.
I forgot to add to my last message - only try to keep walking in the moments she gives up biting.
Literally stand still and be the most boring fucking rock if shes biting.
If she stops biting - suddenly the world should become the most fun and interesting ever now that shes not biting

This will be very annoying since at first it will go
>bites
>stops
>you begin movement
>biting immediately begins again

Like stop and go traffic
But in time this WILL reinforce what you want and wont accidentally reinforce what you dont want. Always think about what emotional experience youre connecting with what behaviors, think about how the dog is perceiving everything.
>>
File: 1460262736098.jpg (290 KB, 1800x1800)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
>3 months old poodle understood to shit in her cage at the first attempt
Wonder why this breed isn't more popular outside yankland.
>>
File: 20180911_184757.jpg (2.67 MB, 3264x2448)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB JPG
on my way to the store to pick up /sip/s I found two doggos on the side of the road. I'm rural but a lot of assholes from nearby towns dump dogs on the side of the road here, because theres a big river nearby. Anyways, first doggo ran off, this doggo walked up to me and licked my hand and was very friendly. fairly clean (not a feral dog), but skinny, no collar but his hair was matted down where a collar would be. Ended up taking him along with me, was really chill in the car and super friendly. I put him out in an unoccupied kennel with some dog food and water (i live with my parents who already have a dog). He seems like hes not very well trained but he sat when I gave him food.

How can I help him gain back weight? i'm gonna get dewormer asap. Additionally, I'm a /k/ommando, how can I teach him to follow me closely on command, and to not be scared of gunfire? Feed him while I shoot nearby? I'll get him ear protection if I shoot anything louder than a .22lr. Anyone know how to teach dogs K-9 police dog type of stuff? I know it takes a lot of work, but I'm currently a NEET so i've got plenty of spare time.
>>
File: That One Dudes Dog.webm (2.24 MB, 1280x720)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB WEBM
>>2811987
I agree honestly, it's all bullshit anyways. They don't know the breed any more than you do.
>>2811941
You could explain that it's not a muzzle. It's funny how stupid people are. Honestly I think the head halter has more potential to do damage than the ez walk at that stage of puppy. I have no clue where these dog trainers come from, they all seem to give terrible advice. Seriously though spend some time watching zak george or kikopup, and watch their videos on training dogs to walk. Believe me zak george has a bit about every puppy related training issue you can think of including biting the leash
>>2812000
Usually you train them to not shit in the cage. But yeah poodles are very intelligent
>>2812018
I would give advice but you should take him to the vet first to make sure he is healthy and not so underweight he is considered severely emaciated. Some conditions require specific feeding regimes etc, and I don't want to give you advice that will kill your dog. Teaching a dog to not be gunshy usually starts as puppies. I'd suggest ease him into it, have him indoors far away when it goes off and see how it goes. Don't coddle the dog, just act like it's normal. Slowly get louder (closer) as long as he doesn't act poorly about it. If he does begin to shy away, move back a step or two where he is comfortable again. I assume by K9 you mean schutzhund training? If so keep in mind that training will make you unable to rent in places that don't allow dangerous dogs, and raises your homeowner's insurance. There's other stipulations too depending on your state.
>>
>>2812038
Thanks for the info. I dont have money for a vet but I'm thinking just giving dewormer and following the diet on the back of the bag should be "good enough", ive seen real starving dogs and he doesnt look like it.

As for the training yeah, I want to teach him as much schutzhund/tactical stuff as I can. Ive seen cool videos where people have trained dogs to walk in between their legs or right beside them while doing shooting drills, and I think it'd be cool to have a dog who'll do that (as well as guard duty stuff, I like going innawoods but I find it hard to sleep sometimes since I'm afraid of skinwalkers or other spooks sneaking up on me). I know not all dogs are capable of doing it well, but this one doesnt seem like a dumbass and has some clear german shephard traits (ears, head, tail, general body shape).
>>
>>2812065
>has some clear german shephard traits (ears, head, tail, general body shape).
Means nothing about the dog honestly.
>>
File: 1535473206397.gif (2.46 MB, 320x320)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB GIF
>>2812065
this is a mutt you found on the side of the road in the last few days i presume. just expect him to be a good pet not a working dog.
>>
>>2812065
knock it off with your retarded larping shit or just give the dog away before you injure it
>>
>>2809511
My heeler/border collie mix puppy bites all the fucking time. She's playing, I think, and I can successfully redirect her attention to a toy if I actively play with her with it. If I just give her a toy she fucking drops it and bites me. Hoe do I solve this?
>>
>>2811918

>>2811334 here. this is play. as I imagined in my post, the dog needs to be "run hard" to power out. preferably there should also be well socialized dogs involved to stimulate and educate her further. get a tennis ball and play fetch. do not tug with ropes as she could get conditioned to see the leash as a primary toy and that would be bad. only tug with Pullers/stuffed animals. take a stuffed animal and tease her with. I call this playing basketball where you barely ever let her get it, faking her out etc. . go to a safe open space or a fenced in yard and tire the dog out. then repeat all your commands like come back, stop, left, right, heel, whathaveyou. it helps to kneel down to you dog's eye level at the beginning. the further you are away, the hard it is for the dog to follow the commands. always use a clear and not changing in tone voice command paired with a hand signal for anything you want the dog to do. that way you have redundancy.
>>
>>2812018
you really need to have a vet check it out and vaccinate it before you let it make contact with your parent's dog. also, it may have a chip and owner may be looking for it. seems like a fairly young puppy, going by the teeth and general skinnyness.
>>
>>2811301
That sounds like overstimulation and play more than aggression to me, anon. It's rare for a puppy that young to be showing actual aggression, especially unprovoked. Also I think you are right--she looks like a Rottweiler.

You've already gotten some good advice but here's one more--buy a leash made of metal chain and she won't want to bite or tug on it. That will help you manage her behavior while you then pair that with using actual tug toys on your walks. Swapping to a chain leash helped me break my family dog of a leash-chomping habit when he was young.
>>2811410
>I kind of don’t want to play tug with her at all because it kind of encourages aggressive behavior
No, it doesn't. That's a myth. Tug is an interactive game and a great reward for dogs who enjoy it!
>>2811793
>I think she's trying to assert her dominance over us or something
Oh FFS no. She is just being a rambunctious puppy, she just needs to learn the way the world works and be taught better ways of playing and getting what she wants. Please don't turn every interaction with your dog into some imagined power struggle, that's not going to do her any favors. She's not being "stubborn" either, she is just young and has poor impulse control and a short attention span; she's a puppy, this is normal. She doesn't need a "tougher" trainer, she just needs regular puppy training, consistency, an appropriate outlet for her energy (like playing tug with appropriate toys) and time to mature.
>>2811918
She's adorable. And that behavior definitely isn't aggression, she's just being excited, hyper, and playful. Give her an appropriate outlet and she'll do fine.

>>2811311
>>2811314
That's a very cute mutt puppy. I love her ears!
>>2811336
No, not necessarily. Plenty of breeds have white markings (on the paws and elsewhere,) not just border collies! She very well could have border collie but white paws are not a guarantee of border collie lineage.

>>2811553
I hope he'll be ok, anon :(
>>
>>2812374
You need to actively play with her, anon. If you need her to leave you alone for a while, try a crate or puppy pen. But playing with a puppy is one of the best parts of raising one. Don't get annoyed--have fun with her! :)

You can also freeze and become "boring" when she is biting on you (or biting on you "too hard," whatever the behavior is that you don't like) and resume play once she stops. This teaches her that when she nips you, play stops. For some dogs you may need to leave the room entirely for a couple seconds. Same principle--she bites, fun ends. With time she will get it.
>>
>>2811918
I haven't read the whole chain of posts but it doesn't look like aggression. She's playing with you, you're moving and pulling the leash so in her mind you're playing tug with her. She doesn't what that leash is

Get her used to the idea of a leash first, use treats, walk her in a calm place (even in your own house if you can), a few steps every time.
>>
File: Am I retarded.jpg (29 KB, 665x574)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>2811615

Did you actually read what I wrote or is that a prewritten troll post?
>>
>>2812518
>>2811184
>haha retarded akko is for retarded weebs
>haha spongebob is a great anime
if you want to have a decent discussion just shut up with your ironic weeb images first
>>
File: 20180904_085315.jpg (1.52 MB, 1536x1536)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
R8 my beagle.
She's a big girl.
>>
File: 1935_1522620407962.jpg (841 KB, 1536x2048)
841 KB
841 KB JPG
>>2812549
>>
File: 1255_1507937616198.jpg (350 KB, 2463x1386)
350 KB
350 KB JPG
>>2812550
>what have I become?
>>
>>2812549
Goodgirl/10
>>
Well, just got the news my dog has to be put down. I've been expecting this for a bit, but why does it still hurt? She was a such a good pupper, this is gonna fucking suck.
>>
>>2812549
>>2812550
>>2812552
Gr8/8
>>
File: 1519575926721.jpg (48 KB, 465x620)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>2812565
I've been expecting this for a bit, but why does it still hurt?
Because it's a sad thing no one wants to experience. But if they're being put down I'm assuming that they won't be in pain or hurting anymore once it's done.
>>
>>2812586
She won't be. She's had cancer for a bit apparently, I haven't been home cause I moved out, so I didn't notice. My mom called though and they caught it too late. We're putting her down at home so we can be together one last time.
>>
File: ioykhbtra.jpg (841 KB, 1536x1536)
841 KB
841 KB JPG
>>2812549
very nice
>>
File: IMG_4167.jpg (2.96 MB, 2160x3840)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB JPG
This is my Beagle puppy Lino. He's 12 weeks old now. He likes to bite my hands alot and I'm starting to worry if it's more than just teething. He knows how to sit, and stay (only for 10 metres roughly), but he gets gets a little too excited when I get near his treat drawer and doesn't listen to anything and won't stop jumping.
>>
>Took in my in-laws dog months ago cause they’re too old to give him proper attention

I’m surprised he wouldn’t go up or down stairs without being carried. He was overweight. He would scratch at the sofa among many other issues.

However I can’t get him to keep himself entertained. I’ve bought so many different toys for him to enjoy but he has 0% interest in any of them. He will however beg to be taken out for a walk every couple hours. I started off with 2 long walks a day, I’m now upped to 2 long and 1 short just to stop him bothering me. He will sit in front of me and stare for ages and whine, when whining doesn’t work he howls at me.
I legit have no idea how to combat this behaviour as he has no interest in toys and I don’t want to give him food to distract him cause it’ll just encourage the behaviour.
>>
File: food.jpg (3.59 MB, 4592x2576)
3.59 MB
3.59 MB JPG
>>2812628
>He was overweight.

what breed? how overweight? what's the size/weight now? get the dog warmed up with aerobic exercise of slowly increasing intensity in the morning for 10min and play with it throughly (fetch, tugging with tooth safe toys, socialization with other dogs at the dog park) for an appropriate time (30min to 3 hrs depending on breed, age etc.). after that you should be fine for the rest of the day once the dog's exercise needs are met. you may only need to take it outside every 4hrs to shit/piss. a short walk before bedtime would be nice too. giving the dog engaging food like pic related is a great choice of further entertainment, do not discard this.
>>
>>2809511

Is there a consensus on letting your doggo(s) sleep in the same bed with you. One of mine is only really happy planted right up against my side sleeping. Fortunately he doesn't move much at all until its morning.
>>
>>2812656
mine is a tick magnet and despite oral and topical anti tick medicine and a anti tick collar I still regularly find ticks. the dog has it's own bed, which is just my old foam matress cut in half and stacked onto eachother. white linens are being washed with the other bleachables every week.
>>
>>2811707
He ran at full speed into hard glass.

He was drooling and very slow after that, but the two vets I saw said he only had a concussion and needed rest.

Two weeks later he was only able to barely walk so I took him for an IRM scan that revealed he a broken his C2 spinal rib.

It's too late for chirurgical intervention and he has to stay confined in a crate to restric his movement for 3 weeks at least
>>
>>2812683
happy to see vets being the same hacks as human doctors are these days. I wonder if it is due to increasing numbers of females in the profession....
>>
>>2811918
This is just play.

There are dozen of tutorials on the net on how to train your pup to not bite the leash,
>>
My pet manatee.
>>
>>2812693
Snoozy pooch
>>
>>2812645

He’s King Charles mixed with cocker spaniel. I take him for a short run once a day. Fixed his diet too so he’s in shape again.

The begging to go out just seems to stem from boredom. But like I said there is no toy he’s interested in. Even when he’s out he doesn’t like to run that much.

Think my dog is broken
>>
File: 20180912_075635-1.jpg (466 KB, 1586x1715)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
>>2812617
More exercise. My beagle is 9 weeks and without a good solid 4 hours of play a day he's pretty hard to deal with. After he's had an outlet he's a giant sponge for learning. Sit, shake, On (Climbing command), lay down, roll over, short stays (30ish seconds) are more or less on lock.
He had his first successful track today on a 25 minute old trail over 1000 meters on a scent he's pretty familiar with. I've been using redirection for puppy biting and it's working great so far, but 15 mins of him playing with my son sets us back a full day on the biting it seems.
>>
>>2812729
1km is probably too much for a 9 week old dog?
>>
File: 20180912_143710-1.jpg (1 MB, 1536x3255)
1 MB
1 MB JPG
>>2812757
It's under 10 mins one way and he goes at his pace. Its fine. The "5 mins per month" rule is really for heavy play and other activities. I bet you he runs 10kms a day in my yard on his own. Should I kennel him to stop him from moving too much anon? A friend works training K9 unit and bomb detection dogs, and he puts my dogs energy level at a 8.5-9/10. Said he's never seen such an energetic beagle puppy and we need to do something with that energy.
>>
>>2812683
Sorry to hear that, man. My girl has to be in a crate for 2 weeks due to an acl tear and displaced knee cap. The vet said there's a chance the acl will heal on it's own, so we're giving that a shot. But I'm flying her out to GA for at least the knee cap surgery if not also the acl surgery where I'll stay with my MIL for 2 months (I'm a NEET anyway and the surgeries are thousands less out there) of her recovering pretty much confined to a crate. She's actually taking it really well. I give her sliced deli meat every time I put her back in the cage after taking her out to relieve herself or to eat and drink. So she walks into it on her own when she is done with her business. She has her favorite ball to chew on and a giant raw hide (I know those can be bad but what the fuck else is she going to do in there). How is your buddy doing with being confined? Is he on meds? Mine is on meds that chill her out pretty hard.
>>
>>2810515
Fun Fact: there are crafty Turks that throw together two strays and sell the offspring as Anatolians to unsuspecting foreigners.

Turks are colossally gay for their meme dogs and know their lineages. Its good to know what youre investing in as: >>2810667 said.
>>
>>2812686
>I wonder if it is due to increasing numbers of females in the profession....

Now that you say it...Out of the five different vets I saw at total for my dog, the only that seemed competent and actually care for his job was also the only man

>>2812839
Sorry about your dog too, I hope she recover well.
Mine has no meds, yet, but it's only day two of confinement. He's pretty ok with the cage even if it was the first time he was ever put into one.
>>
>>2812873
That's good he's okay with the cage. From what I understand, dogs actually like to have a "den" and so they kind of like the comfort of a crate. We are going to buy a coffee table that is also a dog crate for her to sleep in at night and to stay in when we leave the house from now on after she's recovered from the surgeries. It seems like a comfort zone for her, and we'll be able to keep her from jumping on furniture and messing up her legs.
>>
>>2812687
>>2812467
>>2812402
>>2812381

Thanks for all the advice bros. I guess I just needed some reassurance that she is gonna be a good girl if I work with her.

I’m not very familiar with rots but I’m starting to think she is mostly a rotty now. When she was tiny it was feasible that she was a black lab mix to me but I looked it up and her markings are exactly that of a rottie. Reading about the breed and it sounds like they make good pets if you work with them.

https://youtu.be/VyRGQxRjdjg

I took this video to show what her personality is like at home most of the time. She’s generally a very sweet pup that loves people and that’s probably the most important thing. The rest will fall into place if we put the work in.

I’m not gonna get her a gentle leader either.
>>
>>2812530

I don't know what Akko is, but that doesn't change that what you said doesn't make any sense.
>>
Shiba’s are such assholes and their screams are horrible when you try training them. I still love her though
>>
Hi gents, curious to know what experiences you've had with raising husky puppies. Thinking of getting one in the future. Obviously I know they need a lot of exercise, but just wondering other peoples' experiences.
>>
>>2813015
if you give that dog up, you're an asshole. she is completely adorable and loves the person in that video.

however, she is gonna be an absolute unit. if the tail was docked i would say it looks like a pure rottweiler puppy.
>>
>>2813125
Do you have enough room? You need a decent size yard with a 6ft dig proof fence. And hope you don’t have close neighbors because huskies are noisy dogs. Other than that, make sure you go to obedience classes for at least the first year of the dogs life, especially if you don’t have experience with arctic breeds. At the 6-8 month mark that dog will go through a terror phase and will start to ignore you. As long as your consistent it will pass, but most huskies end up in shelters once they reach that age, or the owner gave up on consistent training and the dog remained an asshole it’s entire life.
>>
>>2811708
let her have space.
>>
My stupid-ass dog knocked over our garbage can and ate some shit, including expired Manwich meat and a large piece of chocolate cake. This was about an hour ago and she doesn't seem to be feeling too well now.
Should I give her hydrogen peroxide to induce vomiting, or see if it passes?
>>
>>2813248
Give her the correct dose of hydrogen peroxide - see here to calculate https://healthypets.mercola.com/sites/healthypets/archive/2011/03/15/how-and-when-to-induce-vomiting-in-pets.aspx

and then call the vet for advice. Chocolate contains theobromine which is toxic to dogs.
>>
>>2812550
She's very cute! But please have her lose some weight, anon; being overweight is very bad for dogs concerning their skeleton and joints.
>>
>>2813306
I gave her 4 tsp (she's 45-50 pounds) and took her for a long walk, and strangely she not only didn't vomit but seems to feel fine.
I'll call the vet tomorrow to make sure she's alright- she's eaten a few Hershey's kisses before and didn't even get sick.
>>
>>2813308
She looks alright, there's a waist at least. Beagles are generally stocky and always have floppy necks
>>
>>2813315
There's hardly a waist. I realize beagles are stockier-built dogs, but they sill shouldn't look like sausages. That is not a healthy animal. The poster even called her chubby himself.
>>
>>2812896
Yeah mine's absolute favorite place to sleep was under my desk when I'm at the computer or under the table when we're eating.

The problem I'm facing now is that he won't defecate, he's too polite to let himself go in the cage and the allowed walks (the vet said no more than 2-3 x 5mins a day) might be to short for him to get comfortable to relieve himself...
>>
>>2812693
Cute Pei! I’ve got one too. How old is yours?
>>
>>2813312
She's probably OK (from the sound of it). Odd that she didn't vomit, but she sounds as if she's got a cast-iron stomach - handy if she's prone to raiding the garbage. Little bugger! You might want to get something on the cans to secure the lids!
>>
>>2813486
Mine is 18 months old, the best dog I’ve ever had by far, his temperament is the same as his face looks, chilled out and cuddly.
Massive amount of work an expense though, daily cleaning of paws, ears and arm/leg pits, weekly shampoos and twice monthly vets visits along with a hopefully one off £2k eye operation.

He’s still worth it though... just.
>>
>>2813570
>>
>>2813058
Love her look
>>
File: 1496161848120.jpg (49 KB, 665x574)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
/an/ please help.
I recently got a puppy Schnauzer but I don't know how to train him, not even the basic shit. Any guide for training or something like that?
>>
>>2813570
Oh wow. Does he have skin issues, if you don’t mind me asking? Because we only clean our dog’s ears once a week, and she doesn’t get baths often. Once every couple of months at most, unless she actually gets dirty. But she needed entropion surgery, so I feel you there.
>>
>>2813831
There are a lot of youtube videos. First thing you need to do is get a crate, and at any moment that you are unable to give him your full, undivided attention you need to put him in the crate. Dogs like having a den and will not soil it. This will teach your dog to hold it in except for when you take him outside every half hour to hour. You must bring him outside this often, because puppies have a hard time holding anything in, and it teaches him that outside is the right place to relieve himself. Your dog will never have an accident if you do this. Mine only had 3, and all three times I had taken my eyes off her and hadn't taken her outside every hour. Also, you need to take him out immediately after eating and drinking. It literally goes right through them as puppies - it's amazing. To start training him commands right now, tell him to sit before you set his food down and wait for him to sit. It might take a while, but eventually he will sit. Do this every time you feed him or give him treats. I'm not crazy about treats and have an English Bulldog who had a sensitive tummy as a baby so I just did this for meals. He will master sit in no time at all. My dog knew sit and was house trained at 8 weeks old. After he masters sit you can start working on other things like come and stay. Oh and every time my dog peed or pooped I showered her with extremely over exaggerated "good girls". When she was a puppy I over exaggerated with good and back, so that it was very clear to her when she should and shouldn't do something. They love all the affection of being told their good doggies and will want to avoid doing something that makes you react negatively.
>>
Woops didnt see the thread so I created one, can someone from here take a look at it?

>>2813893
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 299x168)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
So the Shibe Inu butt attack is a thing.

https://imgur.com/gallery/M9HVq
>>
So wet food is always a better option than dry food, correct?
>>
>>2813572
Thats a cute ass photo anon
>>
>>2813874
He does have skin issues but stemming mostly from allergies. He's basically allergic to life. His food costs more than ours for two adult humans because it's reconstituted feather protein which has a low allergenic weight and so doesn't inflame him.

Fml.
>>
>>2813966
Vet suggested I switch from dry to wet and it's been a much better experience. Dog almost never has constipation anymore and she stopped eating grass all the time.
>>
>>2813926
Calling it a "butt attack" is reddit.
>>
>>2813966
I personally am for a diet closer to scavenger than anything. I feed my dog a mix of everything: kibble, wet, meat bones, freeze dried treats (vital essence), veggies, and some fruit.
>>
What cool tricks can I teach dog that isn't super basic?
>>
>>2814057
Most spitz breeds do it. My malamute does it with all her dog friends. Do you have a better name for it? I always just call it her butt slam move.
>>
Birthday girl lookin a bit disheveled.
>>
Anyone have luck with getting a puppy off of craigslist? All my local shelters are entirely shitbulls, hell, half of the craigslist posts are for those damned things.

>>2814347
Anal devastation
>>
Ctrl+f
>>
I'm finally gonna live alone, and I need a dog. What's a good dog that's not just a pet but also a companion?
Preferably something that's not huge or very hairy.
>>
>>2814577
What do you mean "companion" but not pet?
>>
>>2814578
I dunno I guess I need a friend to come home to that always loves me. I don't want a "family dog" that just hangs out and does nothing, but I don't want something too high energy either, like a husky.

I'm not sure what I want to be honest.
>>
>>2814577
>not huge or very hairy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vizsla

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Vizsla&spfreload=1

or if you want a bit bigger a german short haired pointer or still bigger a weimaraner. really, any short haired "huntig " dog will be very fine, english pointer or any german Bracke will do.
>>
>>2814577
Get a rescue mutt.
>>
>>2813015
>tfw no pup to hug me when i get home
>>
How old is your doggo?
My Shiba turns 10 this year on Halloween
>>
>>2809511
is there a way to train my dog to get along better with other dogs? my westie mix loves people but keeps being a dick to my brothers german shepherd and my friend's super submissive beagle
>>
What's the fastest AND healthiest way to fatten up a dog? My dog is underweight because she can only stomach about a cup of food a day, even if I spread it out over multiple meals. She's a big dog and should be eating 3x more than she does. Most days she won't finish her meals and when she does it results in vomiting and bloating. I've tried at least 20 brands over her lifetime (she just turned 4) and nothing helps. Are there any high-fat foods I could try that can get her weight up with a smaller quantity?
>>
Dog has to have a lung xray next week and I'm praying she hasn't got a tumor.
>>
My dog has begin growling and lunging at feet. This started this morning. He is three and we've raised him; he's never been kicked. What do I do? Coubter-condition by placing treats on my feet? Tell him to leave it?
>>
>>2814653
Fresh, fatty meat, have you tried that ?
>>
>>2809511
>want to adopt puppy
>see one that should make a good fit online
>lady is in next state over, 4 hours south
>ask her on Sunday about meeting
>can you pick him up tomorrow (Mon)?
>arrange to meet Thursday instead
>live in city without car so have to borrow in laws
>completely stops responding to me when I'm in state on Thurs when about to drive down
>still hasn't sold puppy

I don't understand people. She's desperate to get rid of them since she has both parents and 3 kids to take care of, while also moving apparently, but then completely flaked out on me. I literally have put way more energy into picking that puppy up than all the bumpkins replying to her who ended up falling through. Had me so enraged yesterday.
>>
Update: she has walked the last few days without biting the leash or me. I think she might just grow out of it herself.

However she does just plop down and refuse to move a lot.
>>
I was worried that the peroxide didn’t make her vomit since she seemed fairly bloated after taking it, but after a hellish bout of diarrhea she seems totally fine. She was a stray for at least some time so she must have gotten used to eating weird shit.
>>2814064
Mine seems to enjoy the variety a lot more. Eating the same dry type for every meal would get mind-mumbling, I try to change things up as much as I can and mix in whatever canned food and raw meat I can get on sale.
>>2814577
If you’re willing to invest the time, higher-energy dogs can be some of the most loyal and loving ones if they’re trained well. Labs are friendly, and any high-energy or “sport” dog will form companionship well if its exercise/stimulation needs are met.
My friend has a lab/German mix and it’s like they can communicate telepathically, he’ll just gesture or nod and the thing will do whatever he wants.
Do some research and cross off any breed advertised as “independent” or “low-mantainence”, this usually just means they’re assholes.
>>
File: IMG_E4970.jpg (814 KB, 819x1156)
814 KB
814 KB JPG
Rate my new puppy
>>
>>2814946
Qt
Those eyebrows always make puppies look mischievous
>>
>>2814946
Oh wow, that's a super cute puppy. I love chocolate brown dogs.
>>
>>2814974
>>2815001
Thanks anons. I love her white chest tuft
>>
>>2815033
>>2814946
she's cute but she has the crazy eyes
>>
>>2814851
How long of walks are you taking? Maybe she is getting tired. My dog only refuses to move when I try to increase our running time.
>>2814803
What is it through? Adoption center or a random ad or a breeder or what?
>>
>>2814653
What did your vet say?
>>
So, I'm having a slight panic attack here. Take puppy out to poop before bed, and she ends up sneakily pooping on my doormat. Now, I am probably totally wrong, but I could have sworn that after her first poo, she dropped a lil afterthought nugget. What was odd is that she had never been interested in her feces before, so I stop her from sniffing at the nugget and see that it's a slug. I'm not sure if she licked it at all or had previously eaten it and somehow pooped it out. Arent slugs digested? Either way, I know of lungworm that slugs are capable if carrying. What do? I looked it up and it says any symptoms would show in a week or three but I dont want her to quietly suffer until it gets noticable.
>>
>>2815185
Do you actually know for sure it was a slug and not a worm? If it was alive/moving it was definitely a worm and you need to do a round of deworming.
>>
>>2815176
That she has IBD and I just need to find a food she likes and doesn’t upset her stomach. But I’ve tried every minimum ingredient food out there, including raw, and everything makes her sick. She loves eggs and cooked bacon but I’m worried about her heart.
>>
>>2814888
>If you’re willing to invest the time, higher-energy dogs can be some of the most loyal and loving ones if they’re trained well

I don't know if I have the time, I need something that can handle being home alone for a bit too, as I have a job and am alone. It's not like I'll be gone 8-9 hours a day, but it still has to be alone for a bit. I don't want it to be lonely, and I've heard high energy dogs can tear up your house.
>>
>>2815261
Like is said, she did the thing dogs do after taking a dump where they are still in position but do that little waddle. And yes, it was short and fat and had eyes and disappeared as soon as I looked away . Not in the fecal matter, but near it.
>>
File: Kkhv ffgvgccfv51.jpg (1.1 MB, 2560x1440)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
Four times I told her stubborn ass to get off my insulation. She never scratched or itched afterwards, or acted like it bothered her in any way. I still doubt it's good for her, but she definitely found it comfy while watching me work.
>>
>>2815262
Did the vet tell you what is causing the IBD? It's usually from a food allergy, but not always. Common allergies are beef, chicken, eggs, corn, milk, wheat and onions. Try avoiding foods with common allergens, and with added food colorings. You may want to try probiotics with the food too. Anything you do, try to change it slowly. Dry food is also known to irritate sensitive dogs. Raw diets are usually not ideal for dogs with Ibd until the issue is under control. We don't know if it's an issue of the pancreas, something in the small intestine, maybe the liver, etc. But long story short your dog isn't able to absorb a lot of the nutrients in the food, hence why it's losing weight. Could be a problem in breaking the food down or absorbing it. You could see the vet (or maybe another vet) to get allergy tests done, or a biopsy to see if it's IBD, and talk about where to go from there. I hope your pup starts gaining soon.
For what it's worth, when I had a sick dog the vet recommend feeding it chicken and rice. Didn't get sick again for the 2 weeks he was Ill. In a nutritional sense I don't think dogs can even digest rice all that well, but maybe for some reason it settles the stomach. Pumpkin treats may also help with stool formation.
>>2815289
Pretty much every breed mentioned to you is a working breed. I'd suggest sitting down and really thinking about how much time you can devote to training/working with your dog every day vs how much you'd actually want to. If you're unsure what you could handle, go for a run/walk before and after work and on weekends to see what's comfortable for you. High energy dogs destroy things when they are bored. But you can keep them tired and they will be fine.
>>
File: DSC02085.jpg (3.78 MB, 5472x3648)
3.78 MB
3.78 MB JPG
So he's been licking his groin area a bit since I moved recently. It was from a pretty cold area to a pretty warm area. Does this behavior go away after awhile or is this something more serious?
I've been applying an ointment which seems to help in the mean time.
>>
>>2815481
>High energy dogs destroy things when they are bored. But you can keep them tired and they will be fine.

I don't need a high energy dog, to be honest I'd probably be happy with almost any dog.
Just forget everything and if possible recommend me some dogs that are good for single guys who live alone. I mean there's gotta be some breeds that go with us.
>>
File: food beef bone.jpg (94 KB, 700x700)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>2815262
>She loves eggs and cooked bacon but I’m worried about her heart.

no need to worry. just make sure the fat content isn't too high possibly causing pancreatitis as you try to ramp up the kcal-intake of the dog while keeping the food volume low (1g of fat has 9kcal while 1g of protein has 4kcal). try the fatty marrow of big bones like cow femures. mine lover that shit. try adding beef heart and liver for vitamines too.
>>
>>2815733
>I don't need a high energy dog

look at these people's YT channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/GoneToTheSnowDogs/videos?disable_polymer=1

they keep huskies while working a full day. everything is relative.
>>
Tips on buying a dog for the first time? Literally clueless.
>>
>>2815773
go to a shelter and do some volunteer work to see if you actually like dogs. then adopt one.
>>
>be me
>have nice neighbors(s), but never talk to him, only wave every now & then
>I guess he likes small dogs because he has six of them
>I have a pomeranian and shit tzu
>keep them outside 24/7 because they love to roll in dirt and smells
>plus they piss on the carpet no matter what, even after being taken out, given pads, or having access outside through dog door
>figured they'd be more happy
>they have a bed, food bowl, and water
>they've lost weight, but are more happier than they ever were when they were inside
>see them play all the time and bark at birds
>shih tzu's hair is getting rather long
>it keeps him warm at night
>it's also getting a little dirty
>very light and faint brown
>didn't give him baths regularly anymore because he'd just go and roll around in everything outside anyway
>I get the day off on Saturday and decide to sleep in from 8 am- 2 pm
>wake up
>go outside to feed dogs
>my shih tzu's hair is gone
>looks like he was professionally shaved and trimmed
>assume it was my neighbor
>not upset, but confused as to why he didn't tell me
>afraid that he thinks that maybe I was neglecting my dog
>plus my chain link fence gates are all locked
Not so sure what to think... Is this okay, shaving someone else's dog?
>>
My dog always wants to play at night. I can't play with her because no matter which Toy I use, she growls loudly and happily when she's excited, so she makes a lot of noise when most people are asleep or trying to. What do? giving her a long walk doesn't usually help

>>2814639
Mine is 5, been with me since she was pup

>>2814717
Hope everything will be fine anon

>>2814788
Sudden behavior changes might indicate a medical problem, he might be in pain. Take him to the vet

>>2815844
>Is this okay, shaving someone else's dog?
Obviously not. Talk to him, your dogs are your responsibility.
>>
>>2815752
Just because some people manage it doesn't mean OP wants to. Those people put in a deal of effort to make that work. Take that person you linked for example, they must have a hundred videos of their dogs, they obviously put a lot of effort into their dogs.
>>2815773
Do you have any idea of what type of dog you want to get? Are you getting a purebred or a rescue or searching on craigslist?
>>
>>2812549
For you
>>
File: saffron_desibantu.jpg (107 KB, 1678x1119)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
You guys may be able to help me on this.
Is saffron infused rice safe to feed dogs?
Basically, earlier this week I cooked up some saffron infused rice to have with some satay chicken. I made extra rice with the intention of making fried rice out of it the following day. But then I suddenly got called away for work for the rest of the week, so it's sat in the fridge all week. It's not spoilt or anything, it's just gone how rice goes if you leave it in the fridge for a few days.
So if I mix some pallets and milk in with it would it be safe to feed to my dogs, or is saffron poisonous to dogs?
>>
>>2811184
You're not starting to hate dogs but you are coming to the realization that good pet owners (not just dogs) are a very rare commodity. No one understands that buying a dog is a huge undertaking yet a third of American households own a dog and there are even more on the streets and in the pounds. Most dogs will never stay with the same family forever and that really sucks.
>>
I don't think my pup likes me anymore. He is never excited to see me, and he doesn't heed commands anymore. He pulls on his leash while on walks with all of his might, and I'm afraid I'll hurt him. I don't know if I should discipline him or what - this is my first actual dog, not counting the dogs my family had as I grew up. My gf, on the other hand, he goes nuts for her whenever he sees her. We live together; she works and I don't. We've had him for about 6 months, but we got him when he was nearly a year old. What do?
>>
>>2816215
If you're around him all the time he won't be as excited to see you. Your gf on the other hand isn't around as much so he's excited to see her. As for the training I suggest you work on your heel and start carefully introducing some negative repercussions in reaction to disobedience. Try stopping every time the little guy pulls or walking in the opposite direction; I'm sure you'll find a technique that works, and be patient because obedience takes time.
>>
>>2816227
What sort of reprecussions? I don't want to hurt the little guy; I just want him to love me again, as gay as it sounds.
>>
>>2816244
It's not gay or anything and I'm not suggesting you hurt him just try stopping every time the little guy pulls or walking in the opposite direction like I said in my previous post. Work on a "come" command as well for when your dog stops to smell something and you want to get on with your walk. My dog likes me the most among my family because I spend the most time training, grooming, walking/exercising, and feeding her so she associates me with all those positive experiences; the same should hold true for any dog.
>>
>>2816018
>Obviously not. Talk to him, your dogs are your responsibility.
I should, but the truth is that it kind of saved me some trouble of washing and shaving him myself.
It feels weird that they technically kidnapped him for a time, but whoever they took him to did a damn good job at washing him, cutting his hair, and trimming his claws.
Might just bring both of my dogs inside for the time and leave it at that.
>>
I have a GSD puppy and he loves other dogs.
He has had a few puppy play dates now and I notice an unusual behaviour.
He never acts aggressive towards the other puppy but he stands between myself and the other puppy, if I call and pet the other puppy he will push them out of the way.
There is no growling or snapping he just nudges them away from me and begins to play normally.

Is this acceptable behaviour? How should I correct it if not?
>>
>>2811918
She is just being playful anon.
Puppies are tough work and can be head wrecking.
They growl, they nip and act like cunts but this can and should be trained before they are fully grown.

You like you have the makings of a good girl on your hands.
Watch some videos and read some books on dog training, dogs love structure and to learn.
She doesn't understand she is doing anything wrong.
Puppies require a lot of time and energy.
Eventually she will calm down.
>>
>>2816215
Dogs actually go through a teenager phase where they act independent and ignore you.
It will pass.
>>
Hey, would this be a good thread for me to post a survey for a university assignment that the subject of (in my own personal way) is a dog food? Or is there a better place to post a survey for that?
>>
My girl was in my engagement photos.
>>
>>2817404
I’ve never had a dog of my own before and I underestimated how important she would become to me. I love her so much.
>>
File: IMG_20180912_162052.jpg (1.78 MB, 3120x4160)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB JPG
I have a 3 month old GSD that isn't snuggly at all. He doesn't even seen to like pets very much but does enjoy belly rubs. I know GSDs aren't the most cuddly breeds but I wasn't expecting it to this degree. Does anyone know if he'll like pets more when he grows up a bit?

Also rate my dog. He can sit, stay, down, up, come (without major distractions), jump, give paw, leave it, and walk without too much pulling.
>>
> rats live in the neighbor behind me’s fruit trees
> only come out at night, to eat fruit and steal from our bird feeder
> during our nightly smoke seshs we see the rustling in the tress but not hide nor hair of the fuckers
> occasionally hear the feeder jangling as seeds flatter against the rocks below
> have chihuahua [14] and fake Italian greyhound mutt [2],
> (wo)manlets not high enough to do anything but bark
Side Note: they killed a bird together, it’s my chihuahua’s second kill
> recently get a new dog because mutt is all wound up and grumpy old chihuahua getting pissed off from getting jumped constantly
> pound lists her online as “chihuahua mix”, really she’s a Staffordshire/Daschund [1] (roughly size of a beagle)
> adopt her anyway because she’s fucking perfect
> Uber chill, kisses for days
> past times: sleeping, fetching and being a god damned cutie
> Have another smoke sesh after we finish trimming my brother’s plant
> the rats are back
> they’ve gotten bold
> Staffy/Doxie not. Fucking. Havin it.
> sticks to the wall, stands up on hind legs and lets out a few chad barks
> primal bulldog vocal cords shake the painted wood
> Hear a noise, not quite sure what it is at first
> listen closer: it’s the fucking rats all running away at once
> staffy/doxie then forgets about them, grabs a squeaky toy, and excitedly brings it to me to play catch with
> don’t hear a peep from the trees for rest of night
> tfw this will continue to happen
> tfw they will, eventually, leave our tribute to the dinosaurs in peace
> mfw my daughter
>>
>>2811732
I actually had almost same problems with my female Rottweiler, while she was puppy she used to growl and bite legs and arms all the time, never with full force but enough to scratch etc

It will get better with time but honestly of all advices that people gave me what helped most is "pushing" her to the floor until she calms down...

I never done it with force or anything, just hold her so she can't get up until she relaxes. I dont know if that helped or just as she matured but she hasnt tried something like that in a long time.

All the meme advice "yelping", "distracting her with something she can bite", "FIRM NO!" etc. didnt help at all

She is now a year old, obedient, confident, great dog in all regards.
>>
>>2814946
Is this real? It looks like a taxidermy doll.
>>
How far would you guys be willing to go to get your dog? I found a dog that's small and cute, but it's 7 hours away and my girlfriend doesn't think the trip is worth it. We kind of have to compromise on getting a small dog and don't really have options in the area.
>>
>>2817575
Thanks bro. Sometimes she frustrates the hell out of me but she is smart and has been easy to train for the most part. She is just a mischievous fuck when she wants to be and has a ton of energy.

Looking at rottie pops and she definitely has some Rottweiler in her.
>>
>>2818015
7 hours? you're tripping. just wait for another pup to come along.
>>
File: 1511992263490.jpg (150 KB, 807x1013)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
Hey /an/, I'm putting down my parents' dog next week. I have no idea how to do this process besides scheduling it, bringing it there, and then letting them kill it. I'm gonna be straight up with you, the thing needs to die. It's blind, deaf, vomits up everything it eats, shits+pisses itself, has seizures, and has loud gagging fits whenever it tries to breath. It's a 19 year old maltese. I don't actually give a shit about the dog, but I'm sick of coming home every day and seeing piss, shit, and vomit all over the floor and leaving the house reeking, and I'm sick of hearing my parents scream at it not to shit/piss/vomit as it just shakes on its skeletal legs.

They refuse to put it down. Their reasoning is :
>he still rolls around on the grass when he's outside! he's still a dog! I can't just kill him!
-mom
>I'll do it when his kidneys stop working
-dad
I've already argued the point a few times, they won't listen, and I really don't care to argue more to kill the little rat.

So all that reasoning aside : What's the process of actually euthanizing a dog? I'm trying to do it a week they're not here so I can just say it died in its sleep at home. I don't know if I have to prove I own the dog or not, or what the cost even is. If I have to prove I own it then I'm fucked I'm pretty sure. Google's no help, and everyone I ask just starts crying and calling me a dick since I'm trying to kill a dog.
>>
File: 1508251491061.png (118 KB, 404x404)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
Is there any way I can get my dog to give me more signs that he needs to go out?
>>
>>2818175
You can train them to ring a bell when they wanna go out. I got one on amazon for like $6.
>>
>>2811398
How do I teach stop?
>>
>>2818175
Why would he need to though? just take him out regularly. Every 5-6 hours if you can. 8 max

My dog signals me to move when it wants something, haven't taught her to do it but I can tell by her body language when she wants to go out.
>>
>>2817464
Some dogs just aren't crazy about certain types of contact. It's a shame if yours turns out not to like pets but there's not much you can do about it other than hope he comes to tolerate it.
Mine's autistic and doesn't like to be pet, she prefers having her muzzle gently rubbed.

He sounds smart to be so young!
>>
>>2818015
7 hours is definitely WORTH it for a dog. But depending on your situation it may or may not be practical.

For me, I'm hoping to get a pup from a breeder who is only 4 hours away and I view that as very convenient. I feel like you're lucky if you can find a good breeder within a couple hours of your home. I'd be willing to drive longer but I think I'd want to keep it within a day's drive. Not because it's not "worth it" otherwise, but because puppies often get car sick and a long trip with a young puppy who is getting sick could be traumatic for the little pup, and I'd want to avoid that if at all possible.
>>
>>2818705
>>2818705
>>2818705
>>
>>2818066
I just hear stories of people going cross country and way farther. We'd have to take a rest day going either there or back, and it's not like we've met the dog or owners before or can check them out beforehand.
>>
File: f3a.png (299 KB, 600x594)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
hi /dg/

i just want to ask what kind of breed is this dog? thanks.
>>
If I wanted to learn how to train dogs professionally where would I go?
>>
>>11217722
>>
>>2809511
Can anyone explain to me why it seems like there’s 2 sorts of Rottweilers - butt fucking ugly ones and handsome ones? Different Rottweiler breeders often have both types, so I’m not sure it’s just a different lines thing.

I’m talking about how some have very wrinkly and smushed looking faces, while others have more regular though shorter snouts. Example pic is a smushed face Rottie
>>
>>2818856
Here’s a more normal snout on a Rottweiler, but still distinctly sticky and definitely Rottweiler-like. What gives? How can the breed have such a stark difference in the faces?
>>
>>2818858
Compare the look of the nose on this one to the Rottweiler I first posted. How the hell can both of these very different nose positions and snout shape be accepted as breed standard?
>>
>>2818859
Mfw forgot image, sorry for shitting up thread
>>
>>2818069
They shouldn't ask for proof of ownership unless it's a regular at the vet and they know you aren't the owner. Most vets will send out sympathy cards to the clients address afterwards so best avoid a vet it's already registered at. No one is going to question you bringing in an old sick dog. Since it's a small dog cost will likely be around $80-$120
>>
>Found a lump on dogs lower teats
>Due to family medical emergencies ignore it for a month and a bit
>Went from pea sized to larger than a marble
>Took her to the vet, vet took a blood sample from the lump, he's 50/50 on it being a hormonal lump that goes away or it being cancer, but he's hopeful
>Wants her back in 3 weeks, if it hasn't gone down it'll be surgically removed and tested

She's not in pain, but she hasn't been desexed (I was given her from a family member, he neglected her) and if it does need surgery, I won't be able to afford it.

Sorry for the blog, I don't feel like I can talk to friends or family about it.
>>
File: 1500926540463.jpg (90 KB, 526x701)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Guys I'm not allowed to own dogs but I've always wanted one since I was little. Post cute doggos please to sooth this pain
>>
File: 20180530_200550.jpg (700 KB, 3024x4032)
700 KB
700 KB JPG
I love her she is my bff
>>
>>2818896
I hope she is alright anon.
>>
>>2818899
Why cant you own dogs anon?
>>
>>2818925
I could, but for the animals own safety I don't. I make a point to avoid animals nowadays because they seem to always die near me. I've had 6 pets over my life and all of them have died. It's not like I'm trying to hurt them or anything, it'll just be like Oh you went to school? Your cat was hit by a car. Fuck you.
So I just avoid animals now. I like to come on /an/ to pretend I have a dog of my own
>>
>>2818934
Maybe try again but start small? Start with something like a guinea pig/rat/fish etc

I feel like youve just been very unlucky so your confidence was shot and youre traumatized. Dont give up on animals.

Just dont do dumb shit like not researching basic care/letting them outside/getting an animal like a dog without the money to take them to a vet if something happens/getting an animal if you live with other unreliable people/etc etc
>>
File: saintb.jpg (85 KB, 645x380)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>2818941
I had 2 rats, one went crazy I guess and killed the other and ate it. I don't have rats anymore.

I do want a dog, but I live in a tiny apartment in a big city which wouldn't be ideal conditions for the kind of dog I want. mainly though I wouldn't want the curse to spread. What dog do you have?
>>
>Just had to put dog down due to massive cancerous lumps on her lungs
>Come back home
>See one of her toys on the floor
>Instantly start wailing
It never gets easier, does it? 3 cats dead from old age, and now my dog. Why aren't I used to it yet?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.