[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Came outside to the smell of sulfur in the air and my dog losing her mind...come to find out there’s a fucking SKUNK in the raccoon cage...how do I safely get rid of this dude
>>
>>2814893
You pay for someone to do it for you.
>>
Use a flamethrower or dynamite.
>>
>>2814897
This, call animal control
>>
>>2814935
Then you get burnt hair and skunk funk, or skunk funk covering EVERYTHING.
>>
>>2814947
Hell yeah, fuck that skunk.
>>
raise the appropriate flag from your flagpole for your region. for instance, in central pennsylania the code for "trapped skunk safe no kill removal request" is chequered black and white quartered with gold.

soon the skunk man will
>>
put him in your truck and drop him off at a far away forest
>>
shoot it
>>
>>2814893
spockem cockem... get the rocketo launcher my guy for sure. 100% super spoggers
>>
>>2815034
Speak english.
>>
>>2815036
get the grabber for the rocketo launcher my man for sure 100%. lose my number
>>
>>2814893
Drape a towel or blanket over the cage so he can't see you and won't be able to spray you. Then give him a few minutes to calm down.

When you're ready, open the entrance to the cage and then quickly leave. He'll find his way out and go away.
>>
>>2814893
send a decoy dog in to get sprayed while you open the cage
>>
>>2814893
kill it honorably in hand to hand combat then eat it's heart to gain it's strength
>>
>>2814893
Grab the cage and throw it like an Olympic shotput, hope it dies on impact.
>>
File: 1473390947682.gif (523 KB, 160x160)
523 KB
523 KB GIF
>>2815034
>>2815040
based and redpilled
>>
>>2814893
>Came outside to the smell of sulfur
Guys
What if dragons were big monitor lizards that were stinkybois

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.