[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: tUFP2y.jpg (452 KB, 1014x732)
452 KB
452 KB JPG
How's your territory doin'?

>What is this?
Booking simulator similar to Football Manager

>How do I get it?
http://www.greydogsoftware.com/tew2016/

>No, how do I REALLY get it?
cs(dot)rin(dot)ru

>But that's in Russian, I can't ever
A lot of the site is in English.
Click on "Forum about Steam games".
Search for "Total Extreme".
Choose the first result.

>I have no idea what the fuck is going on. Is there a simpler version of this game I can learn with?
Yes. Search for Extreme Warfare Revenge, it's Freeware now and available from a variety of sites.

>I still don't know what I'm doing
Post screens, ask questions, acquire knowledge, get good.

Last thread >>3224120

Talk about Russo Saves WWE starts at >>3215810
>>
I got this yesterday.

Someone rec me a good promotion to play in one of the RW mods.
>>
>>3232944
From the last thread

>Genadi's Golden Age (1987)
>Fleisch's Real World Chronicles (contemporary)
>Mammoth's Territory Daze (1970)
>Genadi's WCW Lives (alternate 2001)
>>
>>3232944
If you are playing current Fleish mod.
Unironically Impact
>>
>>3232951
This is correct.

In the the other three mentioned:
Golden Age has lots of interesting options. Everything is profitable so you have a big margin for error.
Territory Daze gives you the choice between WWWF and CRUSHING ALL WITH THE POWER OF WRITTEN CONTRACTS or playing someone else. (Actually, there's a lot of interesting positions in the mod, just pick your favourite region for rasslin' and go to it.)
WCW Lives is really about playing WCW. If you're not going to play them, you might as well be playing the Death of WCW database.
>>
World at War is not a bad mod. It starts in September 1995.

So you got the start of the Monday Night Wars. The raise of ECW and the golden era of AJPW.
>>
CornellVerse is the best mod. All the real world mods have huge issues with balancing.
>>
>>3233000
Unironically this. The fantasy world mods like Cornellverse tend to be really well balanced because they're designed for the game. I've had multi-year games with Cornellverse whilst with most real world mods I struggle to get past six months.
>>
>>3233000

I mostly play the cornellverse. But most new people want to jump into real world mods.
>>
>>3233000
Trips of truth
>>
>>3233016
Cornellverse is basically the best way to learn how the game plays, too. Think of USPW and SWF being a crash course in how to book Hulkamania/PG WWE and Attitude Era WWE respectively, for instance. Sure it's all fictional but it still has a fun lore and it's easy enough to build your own stars and make your own mark.
>>
>>3233031

I agree. I prefer to play as the smaller companies. In America I like PSW, GSW & FCW

If I play in Japan I usually use either GCG or BCG.
>>
>>3233000
"Balancing" is fairly empty when you're talking about TEW.

Mostly the RW mods suffer from the work of many hands and very little oversight. (For example, Fleisch will just take some indie fansboi's word for it that a Swedish goon is really wrestling's next big thing) This creates an environment in which you can't really play with Fog of War on because the stats don't really match up to what one might assume about the talent.

The 1990s mods tend to have issues with inflated stats. Descriptions aren't so misleading, but world-class talent is plentiful and challenges have to be carved out rather than discovered. It's hard to call this a "huge issue", though I can see why it's not to everyone's taste.

But there are some historical mods that are well put together. Territory Daze (1970) is entirely one person's work and the modder has been fairly restrained when it comes to stating out even the greats of the era.

As for CVerse? You can still use the overpowered options (Keep Strong and Development) there so I don't know why anyone would single it out as all that balanced. Moreover, most of the game areas are dominated by giants with pygmies underneath, and despite the presence of many large companies there's not a lot of global competition. (Perhaps those are merits in some people's eyes but it's not that appealing to me.)

Don't get me wrong, I can see why people would prefer a fantasy database to a RW one. But it's not the case that real world mods are invariably bad and it's definitely not the case that fantasy mods are all good. A quick stroll through the modding forum will turn up slews of half-complete fantasy mods where every other promotion is doing Deathmatches or other hokey bullshit - not to mention that every fantasy verse, Cornell included, is there as a vehicle for the modder's self-insert.
>>
TAKE TWO

Here's the first card, spent a lot more time on this one but something in the back of my mind tells me it will fail.
>>
>>3233069
Your popularity is C-. If you get a C for the card, it's a (minor) success.

(I probably wouldn't have trusted Nash & Luger in the main event but that's just me.)
>>
File: First Results.png (161 KB, 995x633)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
Nothing to write home about

>Bam Bam on drugs + painkillers
>Flair and Jarrett are great on the mic
>Definitely could have booked the Nash v Luger better
>Team Canada didn't shit the bed
>Borash needs to go
>>
Fired Bam Bam

Can't tolerate this shit, showing up to work fucked up.
>>
>>3233098
>Borash
You could send JB down to Wildside to see if he makes any progress. I seem to recall that you have Okerlund to do the interviewer thing.
>>
>>3233110

It is a shame really. a clean Bam Bam is a damn good hand to have.
>>
File: bam bam.jpg (22 KB, 480x360)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>3233114
I don't know why I thought Gene was on a PPA contract, was going to save him for PPVs. Sending Borash to Wildside sounds good.

>>3233117
I didn't want to because I need some more top level Faces but I am not putting up with that shit.
>>
File: Poor JB.png (125 KB, 488x391)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>1 Year Pro
>Nothing Above Average
>>
I hate to use a trip, but it seems to be the only way with so many WCW games going on.

Goldie just popped up in the news with this interesting tidbit. Its like he doesn't even want to break out of the TV title picture.
>>
>>3232949
>>3232979

Cool.

I'm looking at '87. I don't know much about this era.

Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of playing AWA, WCCW and CWA. Which one has the best growth potential? How much truck does ESPN give to WCCW outside of Texas?
>>
File: oops.jpg (103 KB, 642x580)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>3233206
also, turns out i've been underpaying Joe by quite a bit!
>>
>>3233098
oh, You had the match length too short for a main event. Is Nash and Luger in time decline for you? I probably wouldn't have them main eventing many shows, unless its against someone who can carry them.
>>
>>3233131
Send him anyway. You can also have him work there - Wildside will probably get some use out of Borash and you absorb any profits or losses they make.

>>3233209
I've only played AWA, but I think all of them are crossing their fingers and racing to Cult before Vince comes calling. WCCW is going to be a battle with drug addiction.

>>3233215
>match length too short for a main event
That's a TEW 2013 and earlier thing. In 2016, match length just applies a cap to the basic match rating - and as Luger/Nash ended up at C- I'm confident that they weren't reaching the time cap.
>>
>>3233215
Time Decline for me is Flair, Duggan, DDP and Sting

>>3233221
The match wasn't too short for a main event but it was too short for a the slow build match I went for.
>>
Whoops left aj styles us champion of smackdown.
>>
Gonna start again. Edit the database. Remove a load of old guys from the the business like taker, Maybe even cena. Firing like half My staff, to many old never draws in nxt, Improving Erik Rowan's stats a lot Nias too and dropping bayleys even more. Axels getting buffed as well change Bo to flabby. Firing tamina
>>
>>3233269
I'm sure the idea to slow build a twelve minute match was the idea of an agent. Or fake news. Damn liberal media.
>>
>>3233336
Think it just slipped my mind, I should really sleep.
>>
>>3233269
Even if it was the right time length, I don't know if I would trust Luger to pull that off. Slow build needs workers with decent psychology.

Nash should be ok, but Luger...
>>
>>3233375
Luger starts WCW Lives with about 60 Psychology - barely adequate for Slow Build. His Stamina's not great either so if the other guy in the match has solid psych it's probably better to use the note than not.
>>
>>3233384

60 psych for Luger is a bit generous i would think.
>>
Slow build needs 20 minutes minimum.
>>
>>3233389
Eh. TEW2016 isn't as Meltzer-centric as EWR. Luger got people into his matches more reliably than guys like Malenko and Kanyon, who usually get rated well on Psychology. Considering what the stat does in-game, he Lex probably deserves more like 70.
>>
>>3233466
EWR fucking sucks. I want Ryback as the face of TNA not Eddie Edwards dammit
>>
I'm gonna bring up that cute Asian girl and have Her abduct Naomi CU's she has the biggest booty
>>
Might start a random game with Cornellverse or 2001 RW. Name any guy with decent star quality (like C+) who I should push into the main event of SWF, WWF or WCW.
>>
File: kevin lawler.jpg (43 KB, 564x375)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
in this universe it'll be lawler instead of sullivan to kill benwah

or maybe both
>>
>>3234697
So who's Lawler's hitman gonna be?
>>
File: Flair and Lash.png (57 KB, 499x363)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
Fuck off Flair I need this dude to job
>>
Fun cornellverse companies to work with? I've been doing a BCG game for a while but I'm getting tired of all my half-decent workers leaving for GCG (plus funakoshi is out for the next year)
>>
>>3234972

I personally like PSW, GSW & FCW
>>
>>3234972
BHOTWG is fun if Japan, SWF is tons of fun if you want to go America, CGC if you want to try leafland
>>
>>3233000
This is probably true, it's really really well thought out and it's pretty fun to just look at and learn about all the different workers and companies and the history of everything.
>>
File: Big Bang 01.png (106 KB, 843x517)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
Welp, hope this works
>>
>>3235094
That main event should pull something in the Bs and the rest of the card looks good enough to support it. (Your angles should drag the rating up, matches are a bit harder to predict.)
>>
File: Big Bang 01 Results.png (157 KB, 995x631)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>Flair was off his game in the main event
>Palumbo got tired with the long match
>Kidman and Torrie Wilson are shit together
>Dustin might be something good
>>
>>3235137
It gets a lot better once you get momentum going. Also an idea: why not give Palumbo a big singles push? Don't do a Roman Reigns with him of course but he wouldn't be a bad pick to build up on.
>>
>>3235137
Just a little worse than I expected, but it looks like you didn't sell it on PPV?
>>
File: Big Bang Buy Rate.png (48 KB, 503x272)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>3235192
I'll think about it, but right now Palumbo and O'Haire are a decent tag team and I want them to hold the belts while I build up The Three Amigos (Rey, Chavo, Konnan) and I think I can get some good matches out of them with Team Canada for the time being.

I think Palumbo is certainly someone to look at though.

>>3235214
Don't know why you'd think that.
>>
>>3235219
Just taking it from the lack of popularity increases.
>>
>>3235226
Yeah I don't know why it was only one region.
>>
>>3235232
It's a relationship between the show grade and your existing popularity, but I really would have expected popularity increases in Mexico. Starting at D and with only one Nitro, C+ should have been enough for a boost.
>>
>>3235219
Yeah, I think both Sean and Chuck could be big stars for you, especially if they get a good destiny roll. Try seeing if they'll either increase or decrease their weight, I've had a save where Palumbo got ripped and his SQ rocketed up 11 points.
>>
File: Post Big Bang Nitro.png (145 KB, 993x623)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
God Bless Ric Flair
>>
>>3235319
Give him another run with the strap.
>>
>>
>>3235407
>Madison
>Fucking
>Rayne
>>
File: Madison_Rayne_5.jpg (44 KB, 426x639)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>3235410
>blocks your path
>single-handedly saves women's wrestling
>>
>>3235439
>only womens wrestling
>not the entire business
>>
>>3235449
She can do that too, but it might take both hands
>>
There needs to be a way to sort people by sexuality

Wanna start an all gay company
>>
File: Nitro Results.png (168 KB, 893x535)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>Dustin and Sting so close to an A
>>
So every TV show has been "excellent, it really seems they struck gold" tier, and I'm now 5/8 to National. I wish I could start getting the shows up to around 85 or higher, but hype happenings regardless.

Homicide got caught doing soft drugs for the second time, and I continue not to care because A) It seems almost expected of him and B) The locker room is in such good shape it doesn't matter whatsoever

Decided to see what having a bigger WWE-esque post PPV next night show would accomplish, and it was pretty much the same (although the main event wasn't anything super crazy, so meh). Had PAC answer a challenge against Angle and get in a good showing, and Jeff run in so there was that chance of "could he have actually won if Jeff hadn't fucked everything up?!"

>>3235529
If you make it a reality player character better be Pat
>>
How do you give people new characters?
>>
>>3235619
i think you can it edit it in the data
>>
>>3235619
Go to your roster. Click on their name and it'll bring up a box that allows you to enter a new character and when you're done click save and it'll ask if you want to save as an alter ego, click yes
>>
>>3235629
>it'll ask if you want to save as an alter ego, click yes
Thanks, that's what I thought but I was worried about saving it and it somehow not being a second character or something.
>>
Jesus, NJPW brought in Mundo, Anderson, Kendrick, Chavo, and the corpse of Edge to tour with them; dudes must be pissed I top that #2 spot from them.
>>
>>3235653
oh shit and now KENTA
>>
File: Four Horseman Are Back.png (114 KB, 989x557)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
New Four Horseman established
>>
>>3235686
who are they?
>>
>>3235692
Flair and Jarrett as singles guys and mouth pieces. The Steiners as the brute force tag team.

They all had victories on that Nitro, trying to get them some momentum and have them go up against Sting, Dustin, and their mystery partners. (It's RVD and Juventud Guerrera but I have Juventud a new character for my company)
>>
>>3235699
oh I'm dumb I totally should have realized that from the card.

I'll give 'em the edge over my black horsemen, but only because of Flair. Rick better be dyeing his hair blonde to fit in.
>>
>>3235744
It will probably be a last hooray for the Horseman since Flair is most likely on his way out.

>black horseman
Who you got in there?
>>
>>3235747
It's Shelton, Dinero, Lethal, and Low-Ki managed by Julius Smokes

Low-Ki rules the X-Division and Shelton will probably be the one to eventually take the heavyweight title off Angle after their respective feuds with the Hardys and Sting/Styles
>>
>>3235751
>Actually a bunch of black dudes
lol don't know why I thought it was just going to be an edgy four horseman
>>
>>3235753
fucking kek

Corbin, Black, whatever fucking name Sami Callihan is going by these days, and uh...Rollins?
>>
File: Nitro Results.png (112 KB, 997x555)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
Having Booker T is going to really help

Also thinking about putting the belts on Team Canada, Lance has really been over achieving and I could turn Palumbo and O'Haire singles and they could feud for a bit.

>>3235755
>uh...Rollins?
lol, just resign good ol' CM Phil, he's pretty edgy
>>
Do Dojos do anything?
>>
File: David.png (81 KB, 536x182)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
No

nonononono
>>
>>3235840
I've never fucked with them but they're for training newly generated workers

>>3235849
at least it's not Reid
>>
>>3235849
>implying Trump wouldn't go for nepotism
Do those news stories even mean anything, or are they just flavor?
>>
File: Go Home Nitro.png (94 KB, 843x411)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
Go home show, really feeling good.

>>3235853
I thought Reid actually had some promise before he died.

>>3235859
No idea, I would assume they do mean something though.
>>
>>3235840
They occasionally give you a first option on signing newly generated workers. The good stuff you might hope a dojo would do is covered by Development Territories.

>>3235859
I think they hint at a high popularity cap, similar to Hot Prospect/Next Big Thing in Creative.
>>
>>3235849
BASED
>>
Making some more progress on this classic BritWres thing. I'd left off just before Saturday Sportsline so I get to start on a happy note by shitting all over the hardcore fans who paid to go to a B-Show and expected to see wrestling.
>>
File: based clayton.jpg (36 KB, 551x311)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
This is good news for me. Clayton is a top UK talent and Relwyskow runs on of the rival promotions. (I've dropped out of Joint and plan to McMahon the other British feds.)
>>
File: ayy.jpg (52 KB, 444x187)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>3235849
>>3235853
>>3235890
>mfw less than 2 hours later this happens

>>3235970
>>3235976
Dank, I've always kinda wanted to become a UK/Euro kingpin at some point but could never decide what database to do it in.

Also push glorious Masambula
>>
>>3235980
>>mfw less than 2 hours later this happens
Ric confirmed for rumor spreading.
>>
File: showstopper masambula.jpg (177 KB, 1020x647)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>3235980
>Masambula
Don't worry, Creative has plenty for the Witch Doctor.

>tfw your flashiest Showstopper has overlooked flashy moves
>>
>>3235983
Ric's busy down in Mexico trying to help AAA not go out of business while all his kids become the faces of wrasslin

...well not David, he's only 28 but sure as fuck not getting signed by anyone. Your version on the other hand, he's apparently on the fast track to superstardom.

>>3235987
>
>tfw your flashiest Showstopper has overlooked flashy moves

same with Angle desu not exactly the worst person to be compared to
>>
World of Sport gets more of my attention. In this save, I've made an enemy of Linde Caulder so he's going to suffer until he quits.
>>
File: fiche.jpg (22 KB, 268x250)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>3235987
>Le petit prince
Based
Where is l'ange Blanc ?
>>
File: punching bag linde.jpg (127 KB, 809x671)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>3236013
He's probably not far off quitting.

>>3236014
>Where is l'ange Blanc
He's on my shortlist. I think he's in age decline but it's not as though Pallo is a spring chicken. I'll sign him as a preemptive replacement for Caulder.
>>
>>3236013
mfw
>>
File: good guy sheik.jpg (194 KB, 936x727)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
The Sheik seems to screw somebody on payment every show. If the McMahons were signing aggressively, this might be a problem, but there are still hundreds of North American workers for him to sign on ppa and fuck over.
>>
File: drawing pennies.jpg (146 KB, 907x625)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
Not having to carry the other British promotions makes DMP much more profitable.
>>
File: young greg valentine.jpg (174 KB, 936x727)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
Greg Valentine has debuted. Turns out he never looked young, just less weathered.
>>
>>3236034
>Sheik being such a mark for himself that he screws the boys on pay so he can write a check for himself
Based.
>>
File: Nitro Results.png (122 KB, 996x562)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>Had to send Lex to rehab after this Nitro
>5 fucking months

Delete cocaine desu
Really puts a dent in my booking but I can work around it I think, DDP, Nash and Buff can still carry the feud.
>>
>>3236397
Rehab is a bit of a trap. Smack guys down with fines on first offences and if those don't stick start handing out suspensions.
>>
>>3236416
5 Months is a long time but I think it will be fine.
Plus Lex was really happy with the move and changed his behavior for the better.
>>
Ok guys. Just downloaded the game in full.
Where can I download this WCW 2001 scenario that you all seem to be using???
Graphics too would be appreciated
>>
>>3236612
https://community.wrestlingnexus.com/articles/downloads
>>
>>3236444

Eh, you will probably have to send him to rehab a few more times...
>>
Just starting to play the game with the RWC Mod and I am confused: Is Jervis Cottonbelly not in the game?
>>
>>3237142
Kevin Condron

You can use the lens on the internet tab to search this kind of thing
>>
>>3237161

thanks for the answer and advice...

but muh kayfabe :'C now that I think of it though I heard the gimmick was taken away from him and was given to someone else?

that's just bad for him and whichever dude gets the gimmick...
>>
>>3237186
CHIKARA is a nightmare to mod with these things,because gimmicks are passed around a lot

This guy seems to be the third Jervis
>>
Are the wrestler opinions you get meant to be anything? I keep getting a lot to push a certain wrestler, often by different stars (for instance, in my AWF save I've had a lot of upper card guys tell me to strap a rocket onto Mike Frobel), and I wonder if it's meant to be hinting at a great destiny stat or pop cap.
>>
File: TEW1.png (179 KB, 1018x763)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
GFW guy back here after a few weeks hiatus, just finished Xplosion.

Recap & plans for the future:

>Jay Lethal insulted by Eli Drake on Fact of Life, gets non-title match with Eli and wins; contract signing next Impact go-home show before PPV
>Austin Aries is being a cocky fuck about his X-Division title; Corny will book a Battle Royale for the #1 contender
>Trying to push Diamante in the women's division but otherwise not sure what to do with them since I gave Allie the strap
>Lashley and James Storm will feud just because I need something to do with them
>Will eventually take the Impact Grand title off EC3 so he can focus fully on feuding with Eli; will give the Grand to Jay Lethal
>>
Guy who did Russo Saves WWE here: I'm thinking of going back to it, but making a new save as to fix up some stuff and because I think it'd be funnier if I pulled a Russo/Bischoff reboot, as in stripping all the titles and ending the brand split so I can have a bunch of tournaments. I feel like the last one wasn't Russo enough.
>>
>>3237510

just be sure to continue with the Cab Driver Sami Zayn and Bus Driver Baron Corbin gimmicks... I don't know why but those two (especially the Corbin one) are utterly hilarious to me.
>>
>>3237547
That was one of my fave feuds to book desu, it'll definitely be happening. Just week after week of Corbin destroying Sami's cabs. I think I might keep Jinder as WWE champ but do something to get the Universal title off Brock. Brand split will still definitely end.
>>
File: TEW1.png (213 KB, 1020x764)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
For some reason NJPW fired the Young Bucks, so I nabbed em both and finally have something to do with the Tag Division
>>
File: TEW1.png (209 KB, 1018x767)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
Pay-Per-View went really well, that's the first time I've actually hit the broadcaster's expectations for a PPV
>>
>>3237755
>Cornette introduces the Young Bucks
The mind boggles.
>>
File: no surrender.jpg (226 KB, 916x578)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
Fucking 88 again, where's my god damn A PPV at.

Pop stays rising though, good things continue happening.

>Main event was fire yet again, Angle continues to be a god no matter who he works with
>Dinero continues to be a surpirse star, matches and angles with AJ are getting him unexpectedly over

Crowd starting to not give that much of a fuck about Sting however, and his retirement match against Shelton didn't go as well as I hoped it would. Oh well, his massive contract and ancient ass will be gone soon.

BFG is up in 4 weeks and I have to decide if Shelton's going to dethrone Angle as originally planned, or if the Olympic reign of terror should just continue. Any anons got opinions? Jeff could always have a surprise victory as well, but I was really just planning on having him be a consistent challenge that never actually wins.

>>3237868
Based Allie as champion, I love you already m8. Glad to see another "TNA" run, although our rosters and time frame are incredibly different

And like the other guy said, top kek at Corny working with the Bucks
>>
File: TEW1.png (215 KB, 1021x766)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
Not a bad after PPV Impact.

>Lashley is feuding with James Storm
>Lashley wanted a shot at EC3s Impact title after pinning him at the PPV
>EC3 tells him no, then gives a shot to Moose
>Lashley interferes in the match, Moose wins

Next week
>EC3 demands a rematch, Corny accepts because of the outside interference
>During the match, Lashley comes out to interfere again
>JAMES STORM OUT OF NOWHERE stops him
>EC3 wins the Impact Grand back
>>
>Bring in Punisher Martinez to team with Homicide
>First match as a team
>"Punisher Martinez and Homicide don't work well as a team, their timing is all over the place"

Man I fucking hate this game sometimes
>>
File: TEW2.png (520 KB, 1470x759)
520 KB
520 KB PNG
>Google it
>It's a fucking collapsed lung

Holy shit
>>
>>3238188
RIP that shit's pretty unfortunate. I try to always test nerds out on a preshow or B show in a random bullshit match before going full on into an idea. I like Punishmer Martinez joining LAX tho

>>3238195
kek your LAX is cursed, just accept it
>>
>>3238208
>Punishmer

close enough
>>
>>3238188
If you really want them to do multi-man matches, you can avoid the chemistry effect by booking trios. On that note, trios are a pretty whacky match in TEW because they get bonuses for tag experience (as memory serves, from all the partnerships on each side) but don't train tag teams.

>>3238195
Poor Diamante.
>>
>>3238208
Yeah it was on Xplosion against Veterans of War.

>>3238236
Might try this with somebody else. I'm also wondering if there's a benefit to creating a 6 man tag title.
>>
>>3238239
>I'm also wondering if there's a benefit to creating a 6 man tag title.
Depends on how often you have 6 man tags. If I understand the title prestige mechanics properly, you don't need anything but singles title and can have them defended in tags for the full effect - but that is kinda sleazy.
>>
File: TEW1.png (209 KB, 1019x764)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
Impact went pretty good, EC3 has the strap back. Next up is to have Lashley feud for the Impact Grand Belt with EC3, take it off him, then feud with James Storm over it. Once it's off EC3, he goes back to feuding with Eli Drake for the Heavyweight title, and then I'll have Jay Lethal feud with Austin Aries, and maybe have jay and Matt Sydal go after the tag titles, too.
>>
>>3238195
>>3238311
yo btw can you post your picture pack? Shit looks pretty good
>>
>>3238494
I'm using the people and logos posted on Fleisch's forum post.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=533463
>>
>>3238503

dank thanks
>>
File: based wwe rejects.jpg (63 KB, 824x192)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
After story lines ended these two both shot up to 100 momentum, which leads me to the question; how do I not fuck people up with crazy over the top momentum?

Obviously never have them lose, but it seems like whenever I get people to this level that even when they win matches and have success in angles they end up dropping back to low 90s by the time the next PPV rolls around. Any tips?
>>
>>3238559
Are you playing TEW2013 or 2016? Question looks like the former but I can't see why you wouldn't have switched.
>>
>>3238566
I'd bought 2013 on steam before I found out these threads existed and I'm too much of a lazy mongoloid to be fucked with bothering with that Russian site
>>
>>3238576
>Mongoloid
>intimidated by superior Russians
Makes sense.

As for the question... 100 momentum in 2013 is basically unsustainable short of Hulk Hogan types cutting promo after promo and never getting involved in that silly "wrestling" thing. It trends towards the segment rating of the matches and angles the worker is in, with periodic top-ups from storylines. Because momentum affects popularity gains, you generally want to follow up the completion of a storyline with a win over someone more popular (using Keep Strong on the victim) and use that match as the start of a new storyline. Other than that, don't worry about it too much.
>>
So Jay Lethal and Matt Sydal have pretty good tag chemistry. What should I name their tag team?
>>
>>3238606
Lethal Syde, lazy but could work.
>>
>>3238606
What kind of image do you want for your show? If I'm trying to present something up-to-date, I usually base tag and stable names on popular albums and singles from that time. But you might want cheesy or old-fashioned or whatever.
>>
>>3238589
Hmm alrighty thanks for the advice m8'

>>3238606
I got nothin for the name but 10/10 would support them beating the young cucks for the titles
>>
>Time for Xplosion
>Assistant Booker that shit
>People complain about a match between jobbers

The fuck were they expecting on a shitty B show?
>>
>>3238673
Yeah B shows are pretty retarded. It's not going to hurt your company's popularity though so don't worry about it. Use them to get your lower card/young guys pop and skills some work before they come up, and say fuck the crowd desu
>>
Cuck angle with Johnny the Bull, y/n?
>>
>>3238731
who else would be involved?
>>
>one of my hot prospects got hurt but luckily he can still work angles
>put him on commentary on the B-show so he can get better on the mic
>he'll be back in the ring in four months
Realistically, how better can he get?
>>
>>3238733
Stacy and Stasiak?
>>
>>3238747
oh god I didn't even think about the Bull pun at first, fuck it I'm all aboard I don't care who else is involved. Might as well be Bagwell and his mom for all I care
>>
>>3238747
Sounds like Russokino in the making tbqh. Make this the catalyst for a Stasiak push for extra laughs.
>>
>>3238751
>>3238757
Should there be a double turn with Johnny going heel and Stasiak going face or should Stacy go face by going THE Bull
>>
>>3238789
What plans do you have for the two long-term, if possible?
>>
>>3238797
Johnny will probably stay near the bottom of the card with Big Vito but they could use a manager and Stasiak will probably go on to feud with guys like Palumbo, O'Haire and Kanyon
>>
>>3238805
Good call on Stasiak, if he gets a good destiny roll (try seeing if he'll lose weight, I had him lose weight and he went into a training regime that really boosted his athleticism and SQ), he could be a big star for you. As for the story, thought of a synopsis for your storyline, it's your booking though:

>Stasiak finds out Stacy has been going behind his back, she's never around in the locker room now
>one time he sees her cell phone and it rings, he picks it up, it's Johnny
>Stasiak doesn't call him out at first and with this being wrestling, Stacy openly flirts with Johnny on national TV, and then Stasiak calls him out
>turns out Stacy and Johnny have been going behind his back since the Thrillers days, Big Vito also attacks Stasiak
>after a period of JUST, Stasiak wins all the matches and goes on to big things as a babyface while Stacy is stuck with Jobber The Bull and Big Vito
>>
>>3238826
That's pretty close to the booking I was thinking this is good because I could use another heel team and Stacy might help them a bit during their sub-par matches
>>
Forgot to mention Johnny The Bull is Sting's protege.
>>
>>3238845
I'd have Mamalukes and Stacy have success in most of the angles so they aren't really hampered by losing, since I feel Stasiak has to win the big matches against Johnny and Vito because he has a bigger upside. Plus Stacy's a good manager on her sex appeal alone so she'll help out the Mamalukes in that way.
>>
File: TEW1.png (34 KB, 666x392)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
Can't win em all.

How do I build worker skills? Specifically trying to build Microphone for some guys and Menace in others.
>>
File: 1505558046067.jpg (469 KB, 2048x1536)
469 KB
469 KB JPG
>>3238896
Well developmental is obviously the easiest way, but since shitty GFW's not having a developmental territory anytime soon:

Put 'em in entertainment based angles with your talented guys and hope they watch and learn. Same thing works for pretty much any stat, it's just practice makes perfect, and the more they practice and the more talented the people they're working with are the better. Managers are good at helping nerds too, on the entertainment front.

For example if you want someone's brawling to go up, have them in matches with like Storm or whoever's good at brawling on your roster. They don't have to always be facing the people they're learning from obviously, you can put a younger guy with someone really experienced in a tag team too.

Shit's slow, but you'll see the effects soon enough. For example I've had Grisham on commentary with Taz and Tenay and his announcing's gone up 1 in 3 months.
>>
File: TEW1.png (224 KB, 1019x760)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>Lethal does a contract signing next week, loses again
>After the loss, Corny mentions that Jay and Matt Sydal make a great tag team, should go for the tag titles

>Lashley wins the Impact Grand belt, uses it in feud with James Storm

>EC3 starts feuding with Eli Drake again for the Heavyweight title
>>
>>3239160
>Park and Grado try to get Gail Kim and Lashley in on their business ventures

take ALL my money
>>
>AJ Keeps getting performance of the night in developmental
Wish they would Jacobs more though...
>>
>>3239370
I mean it's AJ Styles, he's pretty damn good usually. If Jimmy's coming in second to someone like him it's probably not the end of the world.
>>
File: uwf.jpg (253 KB, 1020x728)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
In other news, I'm not really sure how I want to book BFG, so I'm trying to figure out something to do in the meantime.

Anyone interested in seeing me occasionally shitpost about booking THE URBAN WRESTLING FEDERATION? In the TNA run they've actually acquired a TV show and rose in popularity and it's made me interested in them...and Bryan and Vinny's reviews back in the day were amazing.

The roster...is not anything special, I don't even know what changes I'd make to it.
>>
>>3239497
Its not just that but on their shows they never use Jacob which makes it harder to get a read on his ability. But there's plenty of time and I have Fit Finlay down there training the youngins so I'm sure they'll turn out fine.
>>
>>3239501
>UWF
you fuck i was going to do that soon lol

>That time champion rasche brown was shot in the head like 5 times
>>
>>3239501.
What mod are you using for this?
>>
>>3239503
o fair enough. kinda dumb that along with what to focus on training there's not also an option to tell them who to push the most

>>3239504
you still can I won't be posting it super often I just want a break from TNA. And yeah murdering your top guy the show after he's crowned inaugural champion is next level booking.

>>3239521
I'm playing TEW2013 but:
http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=524316

I dunno how converting to 2016 works or if the dude remade it
>>
File: uwk owner options.jpg (420 KB, 750x694)
420 KB
420 KB JPG
Ight so I don't have a picture for the UWF owner which really grinds my gears, so I've complied 4 choices of potential player characters. Despite what the descriptions may say, they'll all unemployed so I'm not fucking with the game world too much by choosing any of them.

However, Shad would undoubtedly become the best worker on the roster right off the bat, and most likely wouldn't sign with me normally because he thinks he's big shit.
>>
>>3239559
lmao Jonathon Vargas
>>
File: pwg.png (223 KB, 1012x600)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
Taking over PWG while I get used to how the game works.
Who should I sign bros?
>>
>>3239559
Vargas without a doubt
>>
File: based vargas.jpg (51 KB, 439x206)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>3239564
>>3239614

yeah I'd never heard of him or Wrestlicious somehow until just now, what a life. Wanted to go Godfather just for the lulz but you fuckers making me go Vargas and I'm a man of the people so

>>3239585
You should search for unemployed workers or look at the rosters of other small companies as well as "creative meeting" and "hidden gems", shortlist a bunch of people you're interested and screencap it for us. In the end though, especially since you're just learning, sign who your heart wants.

All that said though, thats a pretty damn decent roster right off the bat honestly and if you sign a shitload more guys you'll probably be left with more than you know what to do with in such a small company. Ssoooo probably cut a few shitters loose if you're gonna try bringing in a bunch as well.
>>
>>3238896
>Specifically trying to build Microphone for some guys and Menace in others.
Mic skills build up from doing Entertainment angles. More time and working with guys who are pros on the stick builds them up faster. With GFW/Impact, you should have your would-be microphone greats working with Cornette.

Menace is a non-standard skill. It will only improve if the worker increases size without getting fat or changes body type to muscular or ripped. Nothing else will do. If you want Menace, get a Dirty Doctor in.

>>3239370
Don't worry, guys improve while in development whether they get matches or not.

>>3239585
Jay Lethal and Johnny Mundo/Nitro/Impact/Hennigan are the most obvious guys to grab for PWG.
>>
>>3239532
>I dunno how converting to 2016 works or if the dude remade it
Havent been able to find anything, fuck me. Those B&V reviews made me actually watch some of those ppvs lol
>>
Alrighty, similar to Inoki's TNA, Sir Jonathan Vargas has some rules in the UWF. The fact that rules do indeed exist, is about where the similarities end, however.

Mr. Vargas is a very jealous man, and he cannont handle his workers also working for companies bigger than UWF. As such, Homicide and Sonjay Dutt have been immediately let go. Perhaps for the best, as they overshadowed the rest of the roster by a large margin.

Pictured, is a terrible list of shitters and memelords I'm considering bringing in to this train wreck of a company. And by considering, I mean I'm absolutely hiring all of the women, because black women shaking their asses is one of the few staples of the company, and there were none on the default roster.
>>
>>3239777
Reid for chops and kooky white boi antics
BIG DADDY V
New "Cut a nigga fo real" Jack

No to Balls and Bob Holly
>>
Just ran Great American Bash 2003, and fuck it did well.Pissed off that I couldn't make the 4v4 a War Games match cos Hogan was worried about injury but oh well. Also Goldberg turned heel in the match.
>>
>>3240053
Fucking Sting popped for painkillers after the show, so his suspension is going to be kayfabe selling his injury from Goldberg turning on him. So its looking like at Bash at the Beach it will be one of the other babyfaces stepping up to challenge him. Obvious choice seems Hogan bu the match might suck. Misterio is a great worker, but has no realistic hope of winning. Do I go for Hogan-Goldberg or Misterio-Goldberg?
>>
I'm attempting to download the game, but I have to register...what does this even mean? What's the orange group??
>>
>>3240170
buy it ya pinhead kys
>>
>>3240170
CS Server Admins
>>
>>3240185
Fuck off Adam
>>
>>3240185
$40 for a fucking simulator? And from some shitty website, definitely not giving them CC info
>>
>>3240170
You download the game from Greydogsoftware web
>>
>>3232938
I learned how to play Football Manager by picking a small team and bring it to success, is it the same in TEW2016 or should I start with a bigger company?
>>
>>3240215
Thanks anon
>>
>>3240419
Definitely start small in TEW, the amount of booking you have to do as a big company is really tedious.
>>
>>3240419
A small company allows you to start off booking once a month and really understand how the game works. With a national company like WWE (or SWF, TCW or USPW if you're using the default database), you'll have to book at least one show a week, complete with a PPV, with bigger consequences if you fail.
>>
>>3240419
Definitely avoid the giants to start off with, but Cult and Regional are comfy starting points.
>>
>>3240550
>>3241070
>>3241384
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Now, is it possible to bring a small, regional promotion to become a big success given time?
>>
>>3241449
If you have the right product and the right booking? Definitely. Industry and economy helps a lot too.
>>
>>3241463
Good. I love being the underdog in these kind of games.
>>
Kanyon gonna be facing triple h at wrestlemania main event for the heavyweight title. Can he end the reign of terror?
>>
>>3241527
/ourguy/ better do it
>>
>>3241527
inb4 RA books Kanyon to win and TEW has Tri win anyway.
>>
File: amazing dead.jpg (41 KB, 560x368)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
RIP
>>
>>3242239
Is that a full ACL tear? Jesus, he's a goner then.
>>
>>3241527
>>3241968
>>3242036
>Triple H is not pleased with the booking of this match
>>
>>3242253
MCL
>>
What is the best picture pack for cornellverse mods?
>>
File: kanyonmania.jpg (148 KB, 1002x657)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
Kanyon has the intercontinental title, the united states title, and now the world heavyweight title

this is how wrestlemania 20 should've gone
>>
>>3242398
based
>>
>>3242398
Lance should have gone over, brother.
>>
>>3242404
ur right the match would probably go up to an A+. Hes gonna be the next top guy to feud with kanyon tb h
>>
>>3242415
Lance vs. Kanyon for the strap at the main event of Wrestlemania sounds like it'd be at least 8 stars. (10 stars in the Tokyo Dome, obviously.)
>>
>>3242425
THEN WRESTLEMANIA IS COMING TO THE TOKYO DOME BROTHER
>>
File: rubants.jpg (47 KB, 566x374)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
vinny cant help himself from banting
>>
File: tip top guys.png (926 KB, 1037x714)
926 KB
926 KB PNG
>>3242239
its okay he's helping save the UWF
>>
>>3242774
too many white boys
>>
File: white bois.png (601 KB, 1248x518)
601 KB
601 KB PNG
>>3242819
6 out of 26 isn't too bad IMO. Or uh...maybe 7 i have no idea what race Eddie Kingston is kek

And don't even pretend like Murdoch's giant redneck ass wouldn't be hilarious in the midst of a bunch of flippy shit brown dudes
>>
>>3242883
iirc eddie is mexican

also still to many white dudes for my liking, you just need one crazy white guy who does flippy shit and tries to kill himself
>>
>>3242883
>No Uncle Murda
>No 40 Glocc
Where are the leaders of the gangs??
>>
File: ozy.jpg (75 KB, 1016x735)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
Hi /tew/!

I noticed that a lot of people - including Paul's old friend Doggy Rhodes! - have been struggling with the WWE in 2017. I know it can be tough sometimes, but have no fear! I am here to put everything right.
>>
File: TEW1.png (227 KB, 1021x766)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
>Bram literally got butthurt

L O L
>>
File: fake news.jpg (171 KB, 1106x741)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>3242963
The most important thing to do when starting a save is to check in with Creative to find out about the most important people in the promotion. This time they're completely wrong because the most important people at WWE are (in no particular order):

Me
Dad
Paul
Kevin
and Shane, I guess.

(OK, you got me, that was in order of importance.)
>>
File: TEW1.png (75 KB, 1020x763)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>3242965
I fired whoever Luster's old tag partner was and matched him up with Idris Abraham in a tag team called "The Bruiser Bombs" (it sucks please help me pick a new name). Those two have great chemistry.
>>
File: lose weight fat slags.jpg (167 KB, 1019x727)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>3242968
Some guys forget about the women's division but you should remember that I started a women's revolution in this company and they have a lot to offer.
>>
File: initial storylines.jpg (121 KB, 1010x714)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>3242972
Because WWE is heavily mainstream, you need to set up some great storylines. Here are my ideas, but you should feel free to experiment!
>>
File: TEW1.png (268 KB, 1018x763)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
>>3242969
u mad bruh
>>
File: raw 2017-10-1.jpg (211 KB, 1013x731)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>3242975
Then it's just a matter of putting together a show that puts the appropriate emphasis on the storylines and key players in the promotion. A WWE show can be between 35% and 65% matches. It's up to you what you focus on!
>>
File: raw 2017-10-1 results.jpg (187 KB, 1016x821)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>3242981
But just between you and me, most of the wrestlers here aren't very good, so you should probably focus on angles.
>>
>>3242918
The maker, despite putting JONATHAN VARGAS of all people in the database, didn't include any of those guys. That picture is just in ring workers however, I signed a bunch of big booty black chicks like Rhaka Khan to run various factions.

>>3242963
>>3242968
>>3242975
>>3242972
>>3242981
yass queen

>>3242969
something to do with hair idk I suck at naming teams too

>>3242965
hey at least he didn't go full XPAC and tear the anus completely
>>
File: 1476115743080.jpg (59 KB, 447x525)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>3242981
>Bray Wyatt gives a long, rambling incoherent promo from the tron. Balor is unimpressed
Fucking hell that's perfect.
>>
>>3242987
the descriptions on everything are top notch

>Charly asks Finn to comment on the sinister remarks made by the Eater of Worlds Bray Wyatt

Anon's really got their robotic marketing speak down to a T.

Idk about the length of that Braun/R-Truth match, but who am I to judge?
>>
File: story progress.jpg (132 KB, 1010x714)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>3242983
If things are going well, you'll notice high ratings on your storylines.

>>3242995
>the length of that Braun/R-Truth match
Mr. Lund thought that Braun would "improve" if he had a long match with a veteran. I have no idea what he's on about, but he's an old friend of Dad's so I let it happen.

Sometimes being a great boss is like being a great mom.
>>
>>3243006
A B-Show like "The Main Event" is a great chance for less-fancied talents to get exposure, but it's also a good idea to catch up fans on the most important storylines of the week.
>>
>>3243040
Of course, less-fancied wrestlers are even worse than the "stars". If it wasn't for WWE, these people would be living in poverty!

By the way, you shouldn't worry about the show ratings for a b-show. The only people that watch these things have no idea what good and bad television is so they aren't going to stop being fans.
>>
File: TEW1.png (296 KB, 1020x764)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO??
>>
>>3243049
>less-fancied wrestlers
>wrestlers
You are no the real Stephanie
>>
>>3243056
OH SHIT

Written contracts are happening boys
>>
File: owner goals.jpg (136 KB, 1020x808)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>3243049
On day 2 of the save, you'll get some Owner Goals. It's not necessary to follow all of them but when you're booking WWE, it's a good idea to follow the advice of Vince McMahon. Most of the McMahon clan are geniuses!

>>3243056
Sell!
>>
>>3243068
>Vince wants you to push Owens, Dean and Anderson
>>
>>3243082
yikes
>>
File: whiners.jpg (82 KB, 666x734)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>3243068
It's also about this time that people start complaining about being at NXT. I don't know why, Paul does such a good job there. But as I'm opening up a third, Network-Exclusive WWE brand, I call up most of these unfortunates.

>>3243082
Dean and Kevin are already at that level of "overness". And Karl will definitely get more popular under my enlightened regime, even though he doesn't, as the fans say, "deserve it".
>>
File: doggy rhodes.jpg (185 KB, 936x822)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>3243095
I also get a reminder from Doggy Rhodes - sorry, "Mr. Runnels" (he asked me not to call him by his gimmick name backstage) - that I haven't set up any storylines for SmackDown Live. Creative can't get anything done without constant supervision and direction, so I set to micromanaging for optimal productivity.
>>
File: TEW1.png (80 KB, 1020x764)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
Okay so I have the strap off EC3 and on to Lashley.

Now it's time for night after night of Eli and EC3 talking shit to each other and watching the Dimes roll in.
>>
So the Bucks' stats in this game aren't that great. For some reason their popularity is lower than it seems it should be, and they kind of suck on the mic.

SO I'M BRINGING IN ERIC FUCKING BISCHOFF TO TALK FOR THEM AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>3243217
accurate
>>
>>3243217
a-are they good on the mic in real life?
>>
File: TEW1.png (80 KB, 1020x764)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>3243217
Okay so next week, Bischoff comes out for the Bucks, mentions they want a REAL challenge.

Suddenly Jay Lethal and Matt Sydal come out (Lethal Syde) and challenge the Bucks for the tag titles. Lethal Syde wins, then we have a three way feud between the Bucks, MCMG, and Lethal Syde culminating at the next PPV in April.

>>3243258
Now that I think about it, they don't really wrestle for any promotions where they would need mic skills.
>>
File: TEW2.png (179 KB, 1017x728)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
Started a child company to send the losers I don't know what to do with yet to. Based in the PNW, I named it after one that actually exists up there.
>>
File: Hmm.jpg (138 KB, 999x588)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
I'm not even mad at this
Except for Todd, you fucking asshat
>>
File: TEW1.png (86 KB, 1020x766)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
Funny, I thought Eli vs EC3 would be a license to print money.
>>
File: TEW1.png (224 KB, 1020x769)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>Looking over child company's roster
>"Oh there's some neat signings the AI made nice, Mr. Anderson, not a bad choi-What the fuck is that Emma?!"

Fuck I didn't even know she'd been fired. Should I scoop her for the main roster?
>>
>>3243462
Oh shit Colby Corino
American Tiger gonna be running DEFY
>>
what did the mod makers mean by this?
>>
>>3243469
>the mod makers knew all along
Actually, when did Kanyon come out again?
>>
>>3243470
around 2005 i think?
>>
>>3243462
Emma is a good hand. You could do a lot worse.
>>
File: TEW1.png (177 KB, 1019x760)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
These angles are gonna be a lot of fun when both guys are on their game
>>
File: TEW1.png (83 KB, 1020x763)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>3243543
Nowhere to go but up
>>
>>3243544
What do Godderz's stats look like?
>>
File: TEW1.png (81 KB, 1017x763)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
Damn I'm good
>>
File: TEW2.png (142 KB, 901x715)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>3243598
Very meh
>>
>>3243671
>Very Strong On-Camera Qualities
You can't teach that.
>>
>>3243068
>not hiring the Boogeyman again
>>
So is this game just glorified fantasy booking? Please explain the appeal of this for people who aren't autistic.
>>
>>3244779
You are the owner or booker and you control one wrestling company .

It's actually fun if you like management games.
>>
>>3244779

Fantasy booking is more fun when a machine says you're good at it.
>>
>>3244812
What else is there to do outside of fantasy booking? Put this way, if the booking was automatized, would the game still be worth playing?

>>3244840
How does the machine even know which fantasy booking is good booking?
>>
>>3244847
Never played a management game?
>>
>>3244868
I've played Football Manager.
>>
>>3244913
So its basically the same but with wrestling instead of football.

With stats and shit
>>
What are "On-Camera" qualities?

If I'm looking for a worker to do back stage interviews and things, what skills should I look for?
>>
>>3245178
If they're female, sex appeal? If I have a backstage interviewer, they're usually not rated (this has the double positive of them not affecting the segment's rating and also increasing their entertainment skills).
>>
File: TEW1.png (79 KB, 1019x766)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
I think Caristico (Sin Cara) and Hayato Jr are gonna do great things for me
>>
File: firstppv.png (16 KB, 821x154)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
Got this game today, booking NJPW King of Pro Wrestling.
>>
File: TEW1.png (79 KB, 1020x767)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>EC3 is pissed that Corny won't give him another shot at the Heavyweight title, threatens to tear apart GFW if he doesn't get his shot
>Lashley vs Bram, EC3 interferes, Bram wins, Lashley looks stupid
>Match next week for the #1 contender

>Austin Aries wants his title back, nobody has a good enough W/L record
>Next week corny will announce a gauntlet match for the #1 contender
>Caristico and Hayato Jr. will need to beat each other to get in
>>
File: storylines + SDL.jpg (142 KB, 1010x714)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>3243099
Often people get too worried about "creative" storylines, but the only thing creative about WWE Creative is the name! When in doubt, just make a storyline for each of the titles on your show and add the main contenders.
>>
File: powerstruggleewr.png (76 KB, 844x361)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
Giving Nagata One last hurrah in a steel cage match.
>>
File: more shows.jpg (183 KB, 866x727)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>3248543
With the WWE, or any promotion that owns its own broadcaster and has written deals, you can run as many shows as you want for revenue and booker experience. Remember, there are people out there who will watch everything that WWE produces!
>>
File: more shows for NXT.jpg (154 KB, 866x727)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>3248600
You can also load up your Child Companies with extra shows on your Network. So long as they're making money, you'll pocket the proceeds.
>>
>>3248564
Okada retained, I also had Naito interfere to build towards Wrestle Kingdom, plan on having Naito beat Okada there.
>>
File: sdl 2017-10-1.jpg (195 KB, 1019x730)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>3248640
Here's some more sample booking. Remember that only David Melting and the other dirty sheet writers are going to complain about the number of matches on your show.
>>
>>3248675
>beating okada

NO NOT OUR BOY
>>
File: sdl 2017-10-1 results.jpg (140 KB, 1018x734)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>3248692
The great thing about an angle-driven product is that the placement of the best angle on the show doesn't matter. In fact, it's best to open with a hot angle (probably featuring ME if you're running the WWE) so that the crowd get warmed up for the rest of the show.
>>
File: TEW1.png (79 KB, 1020x766)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
Plans for next week:
>Austin Aries is pissed as shit at Caristico for knocking him out of the Battle Royal.
>Tag Match: Austin Aries & Trevor Lee vs Ricochet and Caristico
>Lashley vs Eli Drake for the Heavyweight title, Drake retains with interference from James Storm
>Lethal & Sydal vs MCMG for the tag titles, screwy no decision finish after run-in by the Wolves
>6 man tag match, Young Bucks & Braxton Sutter vs Ortiz, Santana, & Homicide
>>
File: 4876938769.png (159 KB, 280x280)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>3249473
>Grado and Park think they have the feds on their tail
>>
>>3249473
your Grado and Park storylines continue to sound as amazing as they are in real life
>>
File: What.jpg (81 KB, 576x382)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
The fuck are they doing
>>
>>3250581
kek

what year's the database?
>>
>>3250592
>>
>>3250602
>google khali

>he was actually in NJPW 01-02

>wasn't in WWE until 06

so I guess it's not actually that weird desu
>>
>>3249591
>>3250559
>Park and Grado try to start some shady business venture
>Try to get the rest of the roster to invest
>Get in over their heads

Pretty much
>>
File: TEW1.png (80 KB, 1018x761)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
Idea here is that Eli Drake interfered in EC3's match with Lashley to make sure Lashley was his opponent for the title shot. Corny comes on and says no, fuck you, that shit won't stand. Lashley is still the number 1 contender but instead of just a one on one, it's a triple threat. If Lashley loses, he gets a second chance against whoever wins.

The Wolves busted up the tag championship between MCMG and Lethal Syde, so next week I'll have Corny punish them somehow.
>>
>>3250988
b-but GFW-anon, Corny loves the Wolves
>>
File: ZackDaddy.jpg (158 KB, 882x590)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
Zack Daddy about to be taught by the best
>>
>>3251348
you said Zack in the post and I still almost asked who Brett Matthews is wew I should sleep
>>
File: When You See It.jpg (274 KB, 913x684)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
I dont even know how
>>
>>3251565
You didn't have a really hot angle on the show and that hurt you. Next time Brock main events, do a six minute entrance rating him on Menace.
>>
>>3251576
Oh no the WWE isnt me. I was looking at their past PPV and the Mysterio match caught me eye
>>
>>3251673
Oh. Yeah. That title change doesn't have a leg to stand on.
>>
Hey anons, Trump Buys WCW here

Might be a while before anymore posts for me, some serious stuff is going down where I live, love you all.
>>
>>3252280
Stay safe Mr President
>>
>sign Sin Cara (the original one)
>day one takes Garza Jr under his wing as a protege
>day two says Laredo Kid (Garza's tag partner) sucks and I should fire him

Damn Caristico with the backstage politics
>>
>>3252424
>OG Sin Cara
Is he a dickhead backstage like in real life?
>>
File: Capture.png (20 KB, 829x153)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
My WK12 Card.
>>
>>3252787
Put the fucking strap on based Cleaner
>>
>>3252280
Stay safe based WCW timeline Trump.
>>
File: TEW2.png (223 KB, 1020x765)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
hehe
>>
>>3252777
he always thinks he's too big to sign with my shitty Cult companies and most of the databases, so ye he can eat a dick

also necrobump
>>
File: 1.jpg (51 KB, 794x596)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
Good news, my house is still standing and will be foe the foreseeable future.

Bad news, city is still on fire. Should be back to regular posting by the end of the week at the latest.
>>
File: TEW1.png (80 KB, 1021x766)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
My X-Division looks pretty hot right now, I'm just not totally sure how to use guys like Ricochet and Caristico in angles. They're stellar in the ring but suck on the mic and don't really have much entertainment or acting value, so I don't know how to book them for angles.

Also put the tag titles on Lethal and Matt Sydal. This way I think I can book feuds so that Lethal can get a shitload of other people over at once (The Bucks, MCMG, Matt, MAYBE LAX).

Next week:
-Lashley vs Eli for the Heavyweight, Eli retains
-Brooke Adams vs Taryn Terrell championship match contract signing
-EC3 whines some more
-Bucks vs MCMG

>>3256286
Glad you're okay Mr. President

>>3256070
Thanks for bumping
>>
>>3256286
Hope all goes well.
>>
File: TEW2.png (16 KB, 490x353)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>3256420
What a fucking pussy ass bitch. To think these guys were next up in my tag title picture.

Well fuck you Davey, you're shit anyways. I'm getting Eddie a new tag partner.
>>
>>3256420
>I'm just not totally sure how to use guys like Ricochet and Caristico in angles
A lot of how I run TEW is based on Bischoff's booking style. The cruiserweights are there to go out early, Steal The Show and get the crowd Buzzing. Other guys can do the entertaining.
>>
>>3256286
hope things go well friendo
>>
guess the worker
>>
File: Sting and the Bull.png (91 KB, 565x128)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
Seeing as things have really been looking up we now return to our regularly scheduled programming,

>>3256868
New Jack?
>>
>>3256876
ding ding ding
>>
>>3256883
My first guess was actually Spike Dudley but then I figured he'd have a bit better wrestling skills, maybe somewhere in the D- area.
>>
NEW
NEW
NEW

>>3256931
>>3256931
>>3256931

NEW
NEW
NEW

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.