[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Tier 1: Hulk Hogan, Bruno Sammartino, Steve Austin, The Rock

Tier 2: Randy Savage, Andre the Giant, John Cena

Tier 3: Bret Hart, Mick Foley, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, HHH

Tier 4: Ultimate Warrior, Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, Goldberg, Edge, Kevin Nash, Chris Jericho

Tier 5: Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Roman Reigns
>>
No Scott Hall? List fucking blows
>>
I didnt want to put Reigns on the list but 4 consectuvie mania main events speaks for itself
>>
Hogan should be in his own top tier. He drew more money than the other three combined.
>>
You were doing just fine up until Tier 3.
>>
>>3263896
No Scott Hall or Piper?
List is shit.
>>
>>3263896
If you're including Bruno, then where are Backlund and Morales? Batista and Reigns would be tier 4, Nash and Goldberg are tier 5. Undertaker is probably tier 2.
>>
>>3263916
Not even fucking close.
>>
>Kevin Nash anywhere on there

Get out of here wolfcuck
>>
>>3263962
A one year title run beating Backlund, Bret, Sid and Shawn would kayfabe-wise put him on the list.
>>
>>3263971
Literally no one remembers those matches though. Nash had the WORST title run in WWE history and was one of their lowest drawing champions ever (inb4 wolfcuck starts posting fucking house show numbers as if that means a goddamn thing). The most memorable part of his run was his match with Mabel and how fucking awful it was
>>
>>3263991
his match with Bret where he turned was the only match from that time I remember..the one where Bret went through the table.
>>
>>3264002
>the one where Bret went through the table.
That was Survivor Series 95 when he lost the title. Classic match, one of the best WWE matches ever.
>>
Where’s Kane
>>
>>3264018
Kane is fucking terrible.
>>
>>3263916
I'm kekking AT you, not WITH you.
>>
>>3263896
Hogan is down to tier 5 now until he dies and gets put back in 1 as tribute

Cena is Tier 1 whether you like it or not
>>
>>3263916
This, what a joke for Hogan to not be in the very top tier alone. Hogan is the reason Austin and Rock even existed. HOGAN. No one else. Hulk fucking Hogan.
>>
>>3263914
so do the record declining ratings and attendance since. pinhead, dude is going to be associated as the guy who was the biggest pushed failure of the WWF/WWE
>>
CM Punk is tier 3.

I get that the Philposting memes are fun but you anons need to deal with the fact that he carried the company through a dogshit transitional period same as Bret did and Cena would probably still be getting booed if it wasn't for him.
>>
>>3263914
>4 consectuvie mania main events speaks for itself
Yeah bc we all know it takes hard work and talent to achieve that, it's not like you're literally given the main event slot by some old senile cuck... oh wait.
>>
>>3264288
Bret was a lot more valuable to the company, especially overseas, than Punk ever was.
>>
>>3264266
The ratings and attendance are not his fault.
18+
>>3264309
>SEETHING
>>
>>3263896
>No VKM
Vince is the best character the WWE ever produced. Nobody in the business can draw heat quite like him.
Also, where's Sting and the other WCW guys?
>>
>>3264396
>Also, where's Sting and the other WCW guys?

Sting had like 2 matches for WWE. Vince went out of his way to make Dusty and Flair and the Brainbusters look like total B players when they arrived in the WWE.

I generally agree with OP's list. But Taker is tier 2, Edge and Nash are tier 5.

Other tier 5's would be like Razor, Jake, Hennig, Rude, Dibiase, Piper. Solid, reliable workers but never pushed to superstar status.
>>
>>3264835
>Undercarder above Triple Man's tier

kek
>>
>>3264842
I dunno, it seems wrong Cena having clear water over Taker. Maybe it's more like Cena should be tier 3 along with taker, then?
>>
foley is closer than tier 5 than he is to tier 3, other than that this is pretty good
>>
>>3263896
Austin is in a league of his own at the top. Fuck hollycuck hulk chokin
>>
>>3263896
Forgot Asuka in tier 1.
>>
Cena is tier 1 Majority if tier 3 should be tier 2.

Half of tier 4 should be tier 3. Richard Flair should be tier 2 Nash higher, no Scott Hall, Piper, Goldberg fucking Tier 4, no Sting , Benoit, Batista, Kane etc
>>
>>3264396
>Also, where's Sting and the other WCW guys?
NO ONE CARES ABOUT WCW
>>
>>3264835
How did Vince make the Brainbusters or Flair (in 91-93) look like B players? That's completely foolish.
>>
>>3263896
Lesnar is easily tier 2 not 4, you wouldn't believe the amount of normies that know him
>>
Tier 1 and 2 are pretty spot on I'd say. Maybe Move Savage to 3 and Taker to 2.

Lesnar to 3 for sure. Especially taking in his second run into account Goldberg to 3 as well.

Punk to Tier 3

Batista Tier 4

Flair tier 3
>>
>>3265774
How are Lesnar and Punk on the same level?
>>
I'd put Rock in tier 2.
>>
>>3265857
And you'd be wrong.
>>
>>3265869
and ya mom would suck my ding-dong diddly cock ya pinhead
>>
File: HxA.jpg (94 KB, 540x360)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
Tier 1: Hulk Hogan, Bruno Sammartino, Steve Austin.

Tier 2: Ric Flair, Randy Savage, Andre the Giant, John Cena, The Rock.

Tier 3:Brock Lesnar, Mick Foley, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Goldberg, Sting.

Tier 4: Ultimate Warrior, Bret Hart, Kurt Angle, Batista, HHH, Kevin Nash, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Roddy Piper.

Tier 5: Edge, Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy, Scott Steiner, Scott Hall, Ricky Steamboat, Yokozuna.

Fixed for you stuped cunt, thank me later.
>>
>>3265732
They never gained traction. Flair was introduced as Perfect's wingman, whereas he should have been launched by himself. As a 9yo with no clue what Richard Flair was at the time, he appeared ludicrously underpowered. Same with the brain busters.
>>
>>3265900
>Tier 3: Sting
LOL good one
>>
>>3263896
cena is tier 1
>>
>>3263896
Tier 0: Roman reigns
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 480x527)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>3264021
Faggot
>>
>>3263896
Are we basing this on draw power or kayfabe power level?
>>
>>3263896
Triple H is tier 4 and brock is tier 2
>>
>im 9 and just started watching resling on youtube the thread
>>
>>3265900
This, but I don't get why is Bruno there.
>>
>>3265960
Sting is a big deal despite very limited WWE exposure.
>>
>>3263896
>Carder above actual draws like Goldberg
Kek
>>
>>3263896
Would it have been better if they would have just let Randy Orton end the Undertakes streak?
>>
>>3266172
See>>3265994
>>
Tier S: Austin, Hogan, Vince

Tier A: Rock, Andre, Savage, Flair, Bruno

Tier B: Cena, HBK, HHH, Bret, Foley, Taker, Sting, Brock, Goldberg, Kurt, Jericho, Eddie, Piper

Tier C: Edge, Jeff, Nash, Razor, Orton, Mr.Perfect, Benoit, Punk, Bryan, Steiner, Ted Dibiase, Steamboat, RVD

Tier D: Big Show, Kane, Shield (only as stable), JBL, Trish, Stacy, Sunny
>>
>>3266162
>Sting is a big deal
Sting ever being a big deal outside a few months in 1997 is one the great wrestling myths.
>>
>>3263896
>Jeff Hardy
top fucking lel
>>
>>3266256
>this one's better
>>
>>3266139
Carried the company for two decades.
>>
>>3266256
Eddie on the same level as Cena

fucking lol

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.