[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Why did he do it bros ?

Why Nikki had to suffer this ?
>>
>>4285153
She shouldn't have forced him to say he wanted kids
>>
You are not a great worker until you shoot work someone in real life.
>>
>>4285153
>it was like he just went back to who he's always been - which is someone who puts himself first, always
This is uncannily similar to some of the things Miz said in those Total Bella skits. Also, Cena's reaction to those? Literally "Fine skit, Mike"
>>
John Cena is a phony ass bitch
>>
>browbeat man into doing something he truly doesn't want
>surprised when he does it halfassed and reneges when the time comes
wowwwwww
>>
>guy tells you straight up he doesn't want kids
>say you're okay with that
>get all butthurt about it after finding out 6 years later he still doesn't want kids
>he lets you go to have what you want that he doesn't want to give you
>is somehow the bad guy in this situation
>>
>>4285175
It was Vince who made him propose though.
>>
Based BMJ working the thot into a shoot.
>>
>>4285172
>>
>>4285153
Based John came to his senses and barely managed to avoid disaster. Good for him.
>>
File: mfw.png (28 KB, 560x407)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>4285190
>mfw he's right all along
>>
>>4285166
The Miz knew then.

He tried so hard to stop it but it happened anyway. He make sketches so funny they got the heels WAAAAAY over the face team, to the degree that people openly booed the proposal.

HE TRIED.

But non-one listened.

Based Miz making the sanctity of marriage the most prestigious championship of all.
>>
Aren't all golden boys destined to suffer through divorce and/or separation?

I'm pretty sure Hulkster got divorced, Stone Cold beat Debra, Ric has like a few wives and even the mega draw Bruno had a divorce or something. Even Undercarder had Sara before he had Michelle McCool. Cena got divorced too but the WWE did a great job covering it up since TMZ and social media weren't that yuge yet at that time.

I think only Dwayne was shielded from all of this and only because he got married just about when he's done wrestling and was transitioning into Hollywood.

This means Roman will get caught cheating with someone in the locker room and will have to pay his wife alimony and shit in the near future.
>>
>>4285205
Word on the street is that a divorce some months ago turned THE BIG DOG into the small pupper
>>
>>4285205
Wrestling isn't a job that's conducive to a long term relationship
>>
>>4285205
Stone Cold is on wife #4
If she leaves him too he should just kill himself
How can you not learn and keep making the same mistake over and over and over again?
>>
>>4285153
Based Autismo John BTFO the thot.
>>
Kek

I respect John for this. Player for life boi
>>
>>4285205
Dwayne got the type of divorce gay dudes get where you stay friends with your wife
>>
>>4285706
Just looked at both of his wives
Why does he have a thing for uggos?
>>
>>4285205
Wrestling is like the worst job anyone in a relationship could get into.
The Smart Wrestlers just do One Night Stands & wait until they’re retired to start up a proper one.
>>
>>4285215
Nah.
His wife was at ringside.
>>
>>4285153
Usual sexist bollocks. Taking the woman’s side. Apparently she had no choice but to accept his proposal.
>>
File: download (2).png (5 KB, 212x238)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
...what if this whole thing, starting from last year, was a huge work to set up Miz-Cena 2?

>either tonight or tomorrow Cena comes out, starts giving a somber and heartfelt promo in the ring
>all of a sudden...
>...AWWWWWWWWWWWWESOME! (I came to play!)
>>
>>4285153
This could have been the best heel turn of all times if he broke up with her at Mania this year.
>>
>>4285153
she was probably busted fucking her partner on dancing with the stars
>>
She probably won't agree to the terms of his prenuptial. Can't blame him.
>>
>>4285205
they're on the road..how many now 360 something days? relationships and families are almost impossible and blow up eventually. You can have relationships within your company but that can turn sour quick and be even worse when you have to see them everyday still
>>
Based John proposing at the big stage just for the business. Working hoes into love shoots.
>>
>>4285728
The smart wrestlers keep their wife out of the business so they have a steady life to return to when not on the road
>>
>>4285806
They work like a 4 or 5 day week when there's a PPV on Sunday
Raw, the PPV and a few house shows. No wonder there's so many injuries.
>>
>>4285768
That would make sense if not for the fact that literally nobody wants to see Cena-Miz 2, much like nobody wanted to see Cena-Miz 1
>>
Why is Census so opposed to having kids?
>>
>>4285190
BBD is always right
>>
>>4285166

The Miz and Cena are really good friends, Cena probably told Miz all of this and he included it in the promos
>>
File: 1522601780589.jpg (57 KB, 499x499)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
just downloaded the Miz-Maryse Total Bellas parodies before Duv Dub E takes them down and pretends they never existed

feelsgoodman
>>
Times like these are when we should be greatly appreciative of people like big bible AJ
>>
>>4285200
Best post in this thread
>>
FUCKING BASED BIG MATCH, CLUE GETTING, DIME DRAWING JOHN WORKING THIS FAKE TITTY WHORE INTO A SEEEEETHE!!!!!!
>>
>>4285865
all of his coworkers are either actively screwing up their kids by being wrestlers or themselves the screwed up kids of wrestlers (sometimes both). i imagine that really dampens one's enthusiasm
>>
>>4285806
>>4285851
They do like 3 shows a week. There is NOTHING scheduled for Wednesdays or Thursdays. Ever heard of a show coming to your town that on a fucking Thursday? Friday is a rarity. Having BOTH programs work separate venues on Saturday AND Sunday is also unlikely. RAW probably work Monday, and two days on the weekend, and SDL works Tuesday, and two days on the weekend. We can cut this horseshit about them working a lot. That's like an hour a week of in-ring bumps, and the rest is travel and training.
>>
>>4285865
>>4286085
I reckon he probably will have kids...in like 10 years
He's still in his prime now.
Prime attractiveness to women (actually that's still to come, maybe 42-46)
Prime age for lead movie roles and thus $$$
Still got the body (and the muscles) to wrestle and earn WWE $$$

This is his prime decade, he's got to earn as much $$$ as possible in it. Especially after that goblin Nikki sucked so much out of him these past 6 years. He can't be sitting at home changing diapers wasting these prime year$.

Plus for the movies and WWE he still has to roid, so he would have to come off them to conceive which hurts his earnings too.
>>
This Old Man Cena is shaping out to be the ultimate wrestle kino story of all times.
>>
>>4286120
What was the exact moment he became this new, self-aware, likeable Cena? That he stopped being lolcenawins supercena buryeveryonecena shoveddowneveryonesthroatcena?

Getting squashed by Brock?
>>
>>4285865
I remember a fellow /asp/ie wrote a small essay about it some long time ago, it was about how all those visit to "make a wish" children affected Cena on a personal level and how because of that, he doesn't want to have any children on his own, seeing all those dying children just fucked him up badly, it was a really good real and I honestly think he was unto something with it.

>>4286139
When he lost to Oreowens back in 2014, I think that's when it all began.
>>
>>4285153

BASED BIG DIMES CENA, SLAYING THE THOTS.
>>
File: Screenshot_97.png (75 KB, 1279x636)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>4286102
Raw roster gets Tuesdays and Wednesdays off, Smackdown gets Wednesday and Thursday off. Smackdown running a live event on Mondays is a very common thing - see pic related. The RAW Roster leaves tonight after the show to South Africa to work a tour until they get back for RAW next monday, and then Smackdown again, before BOTH rosters leave for the GRR, and then it's a less intensive week again following that because you have Backlash the sunday after.

But a ton of wrestlers have confirmed they only get two days off a week, which is why a lot of couples who have been split up on the roster (Carmella/Cass) have complained because they only see each other for that one Wednesday.
>>
>>4286169
i should also point out that the Backlash week is less intensive because they're giving their wrestlers a small breather before going on their European tour, which they also wrestle every single day
>>
>>4286102
friday is not a rarity. travel and training are apart of the job and partially what make the schedule hell. you completely ignored other duties wrestlers have. you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>4285859
>Miz-Cena 2

I think you mean Miz-Cena 3, sweetie. Cena squashed Miz at Breaking Point 2009 before the WM 27 match was ever conceived.

18+
>>
>>4285153
He’s a legit psychopath and has no feelings other than his drive to be the most popular wrestler ever. I can’t believe it’s taken this long for her to figure it out.
>>
>>4286120
Wait could this be a work? Something to further old man cena story line and to stir up drama on total bellas?
>>
cena is legit an autist. Dude is the walking embodiment of /fit/

He was always cold towards nicki and you know cena just wants to live that dicaprio lifestyle were he is pumping and dumping sluts and never got married.

Brie and daniel on the other hand were wway closer, bryan already married her, knocked her up, and they have a strong bond over bryans fucked up brain thing
>>
Do you think this is the time cena can finally do what the smarks have been demanding for ages?

The mythical john cena heel turn?!
>>
>>4285191
unironically this
>>
>>4285865
he's afraid of passing down his autism
>>
>>4285153
>"Now she's heartbroken "
I'm sure she is, no more Cena bux
>>
File: 1516064224935.jpg (17 KB, 361x336)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>4285153
>he talked a really good game about having changed, about having his priorities straight, about knowing what's important, and that it was her
>not the numerous main events and world titles
>not the hollywood movie career
>not the piles and piles of cash
>>
>>4285725
He's gay. Diesel warned us.
>>
>>4285153
Oh well, Nikki will have to find another money fountain to hook herself to.
>>
i respect cena, he just want to live forever.
>>
>>4285205

If you want to draw the big dimes, then drawing dimes must be your wife.
>>
>>4285153
Based BMJ knowing to avoid the marriage trap like the plague. Especially now as his acting career is kickstarting since Hollywood has an unusually high divorce rate.
>>
John Cena is cancer and I for one am no longer a fan
>>
>>4285153
>But in that case, he never should've proposed, let alone in front of millions of people.
He was selling an angle goddamnit. Not his fault the slut worked herself into a shoot there
>>
>>4286209
>Watching WWE in the late 2000s
Not everyone hates themselves that much.
>>
>>4286286
Why would anyone want that? Didn't you see the build up to Taker match? That's basically what a Hell Cena would be these days.

Fuck that
>>
>cena jobs to undertaker in a 3 minute match at the biggest PPV
>cena breaks up with his wife
>cena still a literal punchline
>while cena is doing awful movies like Blockers, Dwayne Johnson has become a mega-star, and Batista has stared in films like James Bond and Blade Runner
>cena disliked by even the indians
>>
>>4286169
Ding dong diddle arena
>>
>>4286194
>you completely ignored other duties wrestlers have
Waaah waaah waaah. It's too hard to sit on these planes and metro cars!
>>
>insider
Fucking JJ
>>
Thot patrolled.
>>
>>4286011
wow nice man
>>
>>4285153
That "source" is 100% Nicole Garcia herself.
>>
>>4285153
He had to be the one to break it off. If Nikki was gonna leave, she was gonna do it after the wedding to get all that money. I can't imagine all the tricks she probably used to try and get pregnant.
>>
Nikki got WORKED by BIG MATCH JHON into a RAGING SEETHE

Should've picked some beta soyboy, instead of a career man alpha chad like based John.
>>
>>4285205
Bruno was never divorced he's been married to his wife since 1959.
>>
Based Daniel Bryan gonna be having even more threesomes now. Brie is gonna want him to cheer Nikki up
>>
>>4286018
This to be absolutely honest but I think it goes without saying brother
>>
>>4285205
>Not mentioning Triple H staying married and faithful to his autist wife just so he won't hurt the business with his divorce.
>>
File: my time is NOW.png (3.74 MB, 1914x1058)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB PNG
BIG CROTCH JOHN DOES IT AGAIN BOYS

BELLA STATUS: BURIED
>>
>>4286102
>an hour a week
Even if was just an hour that ain't nothing nigga.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.