[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: verwijderen.jpg (8 KB, 236x176)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
What would you do if you had

>1 million
>10 million
>100 million
>1 billion
>>
thanks, just bought 100k
>>
>go all in on 0xBTC
>go all in on 0xBTC
>go all in on 0xBTC
>go all in on 0xBTC
>>
>>11072606
>1 million
apparently hold like a dumb fuck instead of selling
>10 million
cash out
>>
>>11072606
> 1 million
buy a 400-500k house, invest 300k into crypto and live like a jew with the other 200k so I can just wait till all my cryptos moon
> 10 million
buy a good house - around 1 million
get 1 million in precious metals
invest 3 mill in traditional investments with the help of a financial advisor
invest 3 mill in cryptos
2 mill general money for myself, live on a budget of about 100-150k a year
>100 mil
Same ratios as above, but I'd use the dividends from stocks / loans to get my friends their own houses and help them follow their dreams
> 1 billion
the above, but I'd probably aim to start up a drone courier service, which if successful I would try to branch out into drone-based space mining later
>>
>>11072625
this. fml i dont deserver to be rich
>>
>>11072652
not loans** staking benefits from cryptos derp
>>
File: tupaka tynnöri.png (161 KB, 921x859)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>Save
>Save
>Save
>Save
>>
>>11072606
>1M
Exterminate the Jews

>10M
Exterminate the Jews

>100M
Exterminate the Jews

>1B
Exterminate the Jews
>>
>>11072606
>1 million - retire
>10 million - retire and setup a charity to help homeless people in Europe
>100 Million - setup multiple charities all focussed on Europe
>1 billion - setup a charity empire all focussed on Europe, housing for the elderly, food kitchens, college funds for poor etc
>>
>>11072674
Shut the fuck up or we bomb ur shithole gaza zone u mudfuck
>>
>>11072674
Based redpilled intelligent wise and arab
>>
File: flat,750x1000,075,t.u1.jpg (118 KB, 750x1000)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>11072692
Godspeed anon
>>
>>11072606
>>1 million
>>10 million
>>100 million
>>1 billion
invest in 3% yielding assets in each of those cases, and live with the dividends.

from 10m upwards i'd start a business
>>
Dont really want anything desu

probably just going to continue doing what i've been doing and getting good

thinking of giving asceticism a try too (probably harder if you're rich but that makes it more meaningful)

spiritual gains > everything else
>>
TT is for 12 year olds. Past 2.5MM the only reasonable thing to do is put your money in something with a high degree of security that generates enough passive income to exceed your living expense. I say past 2.5mm because 4% annually is 100k a year.
>>
File: 1536782151141.jpg (5 KB, 238x212)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>11072606
Was he drawing the wtc
>>
I don't know OP. I haven't ever gotten the opportunity to get close to that.

But the first thing I would do is try to get someone that would really not screw me up at all and help me with it. Help put some money in the right places. I'm not going all in on anything. I'm not wasting all of my money on stupid shit. But I would rather have someone with brains telling me what's going on. I'm the biggest retard in town and while 1 million covers everything I would need from my perspective now, maybe that would change in the future, who knows.

10 million or anything above would be just unthinkable for me.
>>
>>11072606
>>1 million
Buy an apartment near the beach back at my homeland
>>10 million
The above and opening some small businesses (mostly fast food in places they would succeed, or import Chinese crap and selling it in Yuroop rebranded)
>>100 million
The above and investing money producing music, movies and/or game I would love to enjoy myself, not caring about what the market wants.
>>1 billion
The above and moving political strings in the shadows. I would try to radically improve education, protection of the European values, ecology and space colonization.
>>
File: 1529706039408.jpg (33 KB, 385x389)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>not already having 1 million
topkek
>>
>1 million
>10 million
^ you should all be here if you spend enough time on the internet to post here
>100 million
^ your goal in the next 5
>1 billion
^ next 20
>>
>>11072692

you cant just say no blacks tho anon
>>
> 1-10M
Basic shit.
> 100M and and above
I'll just hire my own army and start cleaning Europe with brutal force. Nothing else would make me happier.
>>
>>11072606
>1 million
Invest every penny into crypto, high-volatility stocks, and a very cheap house in an area where I think it'll appreciate over time even though I think there's gonna be a housing market crash very soon.

>10 million
Use the first million as stated above. I'd keep another 5 million in a mixture of low-volatility options, bonds, precious metals, savings account, etc - which I wouldn't touch until at least 5 years from now. The remaining 4 million I'd use as "stupid shit" funds, spending no more than $10,000 per week (that would last me around 8 years assuming I spent all of it each week) to use on exciting/life-changing experiences: world travel, skydiving, world-class prostitutes in vegas, fancy restaurants, cruise ships, etc.

>100 million or higher
Use the first 10 million as stated above. The other money I'd give away to people I liked via some kind of gameshow. Ideally my gameshow could be popular enough that I can make money off of it to keep the show running potentially forever. Honestly it's such a retardedly high amount of money that there's nothing to do with it except start a huge company which I wouldn't wanna waste my life managing.
>>
>live free
>live free
>live free
>live free
>>
>>11073857
Could this be crowdfunded?
>>
>>11072698

I would like to see gaza bombed and the jews exterminated
>>
>>11072606
Two chicks at the same time, man.
>>
>>11072606
>1 million
https://www.boatinternational.com/yachts/the-superyacht-directory/grand-cru--73061
>10 million
https://www.millionplus.com/luxury-market/yachts/motor/benetti-vision-2/
>100 million
https://www.millionplus.com/luxury-market/yachts/motor/baraka/
https://www.privateislandsonline.com/europe/greece/st-thomas
>1 billion
https://www.privateislandsonline.com/united-states/florida/pumpkin-key
>>
>>11072698
You have been kicked out of every significant country returning now to destroy them while their people are weak. Don't delude yourself into thinking that only some subhuman sandniggers want you genocided.
>>
>>11072606
>1 million
invest it
>10 million
buy a house, invest the remaining
>100 million
invest it
>1 billion
build a racetrack, invest the remaining
>10 billion
buy the formula 1
>100 billion
buy teh governemnt in a small corrupt state.
>>
>nothing different
>quit what I'm doing and explore other options
>sit on the beach all day
>find private army to take over a small country

Plebs
>>
>1 million
Quit working, close to doing that with my own money now
>10 million
Build a house in addition to the above
>100 million
Create a private, invite only membership-based city/town for anons and friends to live in. Work on automated plant and food growing solutions
>1 billion
Try to cure diseases or leave the planet
>>
>>11072606
If you are implying euro/dollars
Then at the 1 million point its losing its effeciveness.The theory is the same for such big sums:
1) Diversify this shit like a rabid dog(house/land and liquid)
2) Make it return >~10% every year.
3) Minimize taxing though any means possible.
4) Solidify and secure my position in society
5) Kill niggas that try to take my shit.(For example if a fuck comes asking for more threaten his boss(his health or his wealth) and adjust accordingly to their response.Bitchass politician tries to pass some bullshit law I dont like ? Hire some nigger to blow his brains with a shotgun.

At the 1 billion point ,start buying out key portions of the market and control it.
In other terms:
>1 mil
buy 90k house,guns,tech(server +high end shit), buy land for 50k , rest in hedge/trust funds for that sweet ~50k/annum
>10 mil
same as 1 mil but even more extreme diversification of the ~9 mil
>100 mil & 1 B
Try to attain shadow political power.
>>
i'd give white and japanese people a financial incentive to have more babies

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.