[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Litecoin-logo.png (74 KB, 500x500)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
Jumped ship from LTC to BTC, now I have some comfy gains.

Does anyone think anything interesting is going to happen with LTC this month, or is it going to be stuck at ~$46 or below forever?
>>
>>3045060
All alts are done for forever, only BTC will ever see gains again
>>
>>3045060
LTC will stay around 40-50 for a while. It's being developed as I type. Most likely the price will drop to 20-30 because of loss of hype. After the implementation of the Sidechain As Of Shortcut, the price will increase again, and not with only a few dollars.
>>
$100 by the end of the month.
>>
>>3045603
Unironically it's recovering as BTC corrects itself a bit. No where near even the beginning of the day, but it's gone back up like 1$
>>
I converted about 140 LTC over to 20 Bitcoin Cash. Hope it pays off.
>>
>>3045060
ltc doesnt have anything to differentiate itself from btc anymore. I hope Charlie Lee and the Ltc dev team can cook something cool up to separate ltc from other alts
>>
>>3045060
LTC is a goldmine, all you have to do is short the spikes. Closed my short at 100% profit at the bottom yesterday, already rebuilding a new one as it bounces up.
>>
>>3045929
teach me
>>
>>3045929
Tell us how senpai! Where you trade to short LTC?
>>
>>3045967
>>3046177
Bitmex.

Ponder risk at all times (regarding entry, leverage and liquidation). Pay attention to sentiment and price movement across major coins (btc and fiat pair). If sentiment takes a sharp turn on unexpected news Spot something that has pumped and hype is dead to short, or something that has been dumping and fud sentiments are gone to long.

Don't fomo, you don't need to be always in a position. If you can make 2 or 3 solid trades per month you're golden. This is the most difficult part, if I had followed this advice myself I'd up 20 or 30x the last 3 months instead of just about 10x.

Most important of all, start small. Because you WILL get rekted, but when you do look back at your trade and understand where you went wrong, that's how you improve. In fact you should always do that, even when trades go seemingly well, you gotta see where you got lucky and where you played well.
>>
>>3046465
*If sentiment takes a sharp turn on unexpected news don't hesitate to re-evaluate and get out if necessary.

Stupid phone.
>>
I still have faith in LTC so I'm going to hold onto it for years. Too poor to own Bitcoin at the moment.
>>
It was getting FUDfucked at 22 dollars when I first got into crypto and look where we are now.

A slow, boring monthly multiplier is not what biz wants.

>A stable coin that will be triple digits by Christmas is what biz needs.
>>
Earlier this last spring Charlie said we might hit $50 this summer & that's exactly what happened. A couple days ago he said we might hit $400 in the next couple of months. Given his track record for throwing numbers out there, I wouldn't be surprised if we hit $400.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.