[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_1244.png (1.33 MB, 1536x2048)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
I fucking hate my life.
>>
How can you possibly lose money in this market? Jesus.
>>
>>3782466
Bancor
>>
>>3782458
lmao. what did you hold? ICN? LBRY?
>>
Meh, you're back where you started bruv. Not the worst that could happen. Dr. Pepper
>>
>>3782480
Should have listened. Pol is always right
>>
>>3782480
I’m sorry but you deserve it.
>>
>>3782490
True, but I could have held BTC and saved myself the trouble.
>>
>>3782498
I'm holding this all the way to zero if I have to, better than selling and missing the possible trend reversal.
>>
The funny thing is that 90% of alts have retracted in this manner over the past three months. Should've switched to BTC during the first alt dump, hindsight and all that
>>
File: kek.jpg (29 KB, 450x450)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>3782480
just kill yourself to end your endless suffering to be quite honest.
>>
>>3782458
Relax. You're in all alts. Your graph looks exactly like the Strat chart, and the chart of all similar alts that peaked in June/July. You're probably doing more or less fine fiat-wise. Just sit tight and baghold with the rest of us. We've been doing this for longer than you. This is nothing. We've held through much worse time frames. With any luck, the upcoming eth moon will spark a mini altcoin season and you'll get some relief.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.