[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

~50% of it goes to whales and institutional backers. these are largely fixed.

/biz probably owns around 25% of it

the other 25% are being freely traded

we've tried shilling it on reddit, but it didn't catch. at best, it was met with mild curiosity and lukewarm acceptance as a somewhat promising project. if it weren't for biz's hive-minded devotion to this coin, it would be nowhere near the price it's at currently. it would probably be sub-100m market cap. i do wonder what's going to happen when sibos turns out to be a mediocre event, not much of a big deal. what happens when biz's hive-mind turns against the coin? it's going to plummet hard and fast.
>>
Nice just sold 100k
>>
>>3782472
So what you're saying is... if thing go good, it's good news. If thing go bad, it's bad news. Very impressive thought process, OP.
>>
File: LINK.png (56 KB, 1045x460)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>25% owned by /biz/
>Didn't catch anywhere else

Of course, that's why the number of HODLers increased by 16% over less than 4 days. Clearly no new buyers are coming in. None at all. None whatsoever. kys
>>
>>3782516
Leave him alone. He can't wrap his mind around a coin not being an immediate PnD.
>>
>>3782516
this tells you absolutely nothing about the percentage of coins held in those new addresses...
>>
>reddit didn't like it

very bullish indicator my friends
>>
I've seen a decent amount of shilling on reddit actually, I think they are bagging up too.
>>
>>3782535
plebbit will come around when this reaches like 600m MC. They always do.
>>
>>3782524

Neither does your initial post. What's your point?

>kys
>>
>>3782472

How did you come up with those numbers faggot? You pulled them out of your ass didn't you.
>>
>>3782595
These sad cunts are mad because they didn't buy any and think 50 cents too expensive when it's like buying into ETH at $3.
>>
>>3782595
Just go to coinmarketcap and select token holders chart
>>
i get sick of that "are you a 4chan user?" pop up every time I buy, so fucking annoying.
>>
Fuck that. I remember when /biz/ was a newly created board and you people tried to shill me bitcoin and I didn't listen, and other anons laughed at the people who invested in coins.

Well, who's laughing now. I will not make the same mistake again with LINK.
>>
man i feel so fucking proud knowing that we own such a huge amount of this shit, i'm unironically all in with 67k link

can't wait till this moons and we all make it, finally a promising coin that we universally agree on, we weren't even this unified on ants/neo a few months ago
>>
>>3782570
Those are just /biz/ infiltrants trying to shill it to them. I'm not sure why, I try telling everyone we do not need Reddit at this stage. We can sell them our bags at $2, but there is no point letting those cancerous fucks in on such a gold mine so early.

>>3782573
This. Reddit was 100% in OMG at $12.
>>
>>3782516
My guess is that is because we voted on that strawpoll that got that popular crypto guy to shill LINK for us.

It probably got more guys to do videos and spread across there at the very least.
>>
File: IMG_9568.jpg (175 KB, 1024x923)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
Sold at 75k. Everyone else is fucked ahaha

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.