[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: nauticus rate.png (61 KB, 550x445)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
After ICO will it be able to surpass Qash? CoinMetro? KuCoin? Binance?

Discuss.
Highlights:
>6 FIAT pairs at launch of exchange next month (moves to 16 within the year)
>100 cryptos
>NTS token mimics BNB economics
>E-commerce platform coming
>Building mining rigs to support the company+add extra computing power for the exchange
>Paypal buy in for ICO

https://nauticus.io/ref/f3ebbf04267ab19a6f91caef19c517bce6d19cf62eb3c9c6e7d36820f6551342

Referral link if you wanna register for the 100 free coins or buy with Paypal, BTC, ETH, etc
>>
I think the possibility to overtake Binance is what makes this ico so appealing + it has legitimacy behind its name. This is what differentiates Nauticas from garbage like DogeCoin
>>
I'm curious about this. I might invest before it blows up. How much do you think will be a safe amount to put in for a poorfag?
>>
>>8920171
>Qash
yes
>Coinmetro
definitely
>KuCoin
Maybe
>Binance
No not for at least a long ass time

there's a ton of competition
>>
File: 1511981537233.jpg (28 KB, 480x360)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>8920171
>>8920298

>surpass qash
>>
>>8920331
Qash has room to grow anon; but only has 10 cryptos offered at the moment; the fee structure is a bit convoluted and I'm not a fan of the interface
>>8920233
you're a poorfag? use the USD Paypal option and put in like 100 bucks.
>>
>>8920331
Sell me how Qash will be better anon
>>
>>8920426
Yeah I might just do that tomorrow. 100 bucks would get me just over 1k. Then I'll just slowly add to it when I find a job
>>
Have been looking at this for a while, very interesting.

Help a poor fag out.
https://nauticus.io/ref/f84e524473c1b28101f3884bac2094dc4341c0013f181b9e7d2e0caa71d3fc9f
>>
>>8920503
Not a bad idea; remember the free 100 if you sign up plus the bonus during the ICO.
>>
So, what's the point in holding these tokens?
>>
File: 1514235954304.gif (250 KB, 300x420)
250 KB
250 KB GIF
>>8920529
Completely free?
I'll sign up but I'm not buying at the moment. Maybe if my LINK moons
>>
>>8920686
It's a growth token that decreases fee's on the exchange like BNB but unlike BNB it will be used for the E-commerce platform for purchasing goods when it launches.

>>8920689
Yes free; and I disagree on your speculation; it will surpass Binance by the end of the year.
>Stinky Linkies BTFO
>>
>>8920426
Sounds like Qash loses to Nauticus.
>>
Total supply - 2,500,000,000 NTS. Compared to 194,972,068 BNB.

No Thanks !
>>
>>8921244
Look at the scope of the project
>>
>>8921244
Look at the scope of the project
>>
>>8921271
>>8921272

Jesus fucking christ these VPN fags shilling their shitcoin disgusts me.
>>
>>8921295
Thats just my phone going in and out of wifi dude.
Look through the conversation
>>
>>8921380

>unironically kys
>>
>>8921271
>>8921272
>>8921295
>>8921380
>>8921439

What did I miss here?
>>
Lul, I'm Aussie and these guys won't get close to Qash/Liquid. Fiat pairing is meh, worldbook is what sets Liquid apart.
>>
>>8921571
I'm interested in what worldbook will be able to achieve too
>>
>>8921439
>ironically don't kys
>>
>>8920298
You’re fucking kidding aren’t you? How the absolute fuck will this piece of shit surpass QASH?
One has an accountant and some nobody that worked for ANZ for three years in charge, the other is backed by the richest men in Japan and CEO with actual experience in investment banking and trade, not to mention the rest of the team and the connections they have.

They raised 350 million in ICO and to be honest it is brainlet tier to compare the two.

Then there’s CoinMetro who are yet to be proven but shouldn’t be disregarded before they open an exchange.
It’s one thing to say something in a white paper, but you have to be able to deliver.
>>
>>8920426
>>8920454

You fucking newfags obviously know nothing about QASH, it’s not just an exchange token and in 2019 will be it’s own blockchain/platform for fintech companies to build off.

As soon as the world book launches, it will provide liquidity to 17 exchanges to begin with and will probably surpass Binance volume immediately.

Dyor and invest in a real fucking coin
>>
>>8922709
>>8922782
Are you just assuming Nauticus doesn't have long reaching goals written out and that are being worked towards or are you just so far up Qash's ass you don't see anything but it's own turds?
>>
I wanted to ask if a decent project needs to show all these "rewiews" on it's site but then I saw a ref link
>>
>>8923644
Both to be honest but I’ve read both white papers and my money is with QASH.
I’m not here to say nauticus will fail and I don’t want it to, but when I see it compared to QASH and Binance when right now it’s nothing but words on paper is laughable.

And they all do different things anyway..
>>
>>8922782

yeah DYOR and invest in a discount token....

great they're launching a blockchain, you mean like the 1000+ other blockchains out there?

what's even funnier, you all think Goldman and co will use Qash, they will actually make dark pools, but even funnier, even if they did use World Book they sure as hell wouldn't be hoarding Qash to get a 5% discount on trading fees - KEK

they would trade FOR FREE as they are a market maker...that is how it works in the real world

so the World Book is for institutions, who will likely not use, and secondly will definitely not use the Qash token...

so remind me, what is the point in buying Qash
>>
>>8925124
QASH will be available as a pairing for all the cryptocurrencies/tokens offered by Liquid.com and the world book.
That’s 17 of the biggest exchanges so far, and the whole idea of the current token is to help provide liquidity to the market to make those massive orders that weren’t previously possible, possible.

So no matter who the investor is, it will be used by default.
Add to that the 5% fee reduction which might not sound like much, for a trade you or I might make can actually equate to a massive amount of savings.

The world book will only have Binance for competition in terms of liquidity but guess what, no serious investors are going through Binance because they’re not regulated and offer no insurance to the customer.

Then there’s the 350 million they have to spend on Blockchain development..
Aiming to become the go to ‘white label’ platform for fintech companies to build off.
So now we’re looking at the most experienced and financially stacked team in Fintech developing their token into a $$$PLATFORM$$$ as well as fixing the liquidity problem that has fucked the market whenever Bitcoin shits the bed.

Please do not buy QASH, you don’t deserve it.
>>
>>8925403
I love you anon
>>
>>8925403
Solid explanation Qash is better than I thought. Let me retort.
Nauticus is trying to make Ecommerce and traveling money significantly more simple by allowing any currency to be traded at the spot rate when you travel or buy goods in other countries. Both aim to please more than just the crypto world but the interviews i found really make it seem like NTS could be used by more of an everyman or buyers of foreign goods.
However I do concede i haven't put much into it myself; And without a working product it is just words on paper.
>>
>>8923781
That's a hard battle to win; obviously I'm going to put my referral to make extra money i was very forward about it; Don't you like money? So if a company gets bad reviews its bad but if it gets good reviews it's... bad?
>>
>>8927303
Sounds like a good idea, as well as the exchange. I’m an Australian and seeing Nauticus do well would be great for crypto here and in general. But shouldn’t be compared to QASH and I’ll definitely get upset when people say it will surpass QASH. Two completely different projects and Quoine is so fuckin stacked with experienced campaigners from elite companies in finance. Also look at who invested in the QASH token.
>in before “they didn’t invest in QASH they invested in Quoine” same thing retard
>>
>>8927499
It’s just always gonna look Pajeety and no matter how good the project is, the referral links will annoy the fuck out of people and they will say it’s a Pajeet exit scam ico.
Case study: CoinMetro
>>
>>8927559
That's a fair point, has Qash been sticking to their timeline? Through the crash and all that?
>>8927577
Honestly the referral link shows exactly what's compelling me to share it; why a lot of people spam this board with BCC and small shitcoins just makes me think they work for the company. I prefer being transparent "I invested in this, look at this, if you like it invest in it too, if you do i get a small piece of the pie"
I guess it's less pajeety in person.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.