[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: link.jpg (216 KB, 1080x1080)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
Is there a more retarded fanbase? You now realise that EVERY positive post about link was a lie. Sub ICO price is days away. are you ready for 0.10$ lads?
>>
File: madcat.jpg (65 KB, 411x412)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>9870844
shoo shoo, Pajeet!
>>
File: Capitalism.jpg (324 KB, 1585x2048)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
I'm so ready for sub $.10
>>
>>9870844
It's not so much they're retarded as aggressive. Hell even Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses will give you the time of day. But linkies treat any kind of concern or question like you raped their mother.
>>
>>9870844
how does current price imply anything about future developments?
>>
>>9871228
It doesn't.
>>
File: 1516192329250.jpg (59 KB, 655x527)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
I don't understand if these fudders are link holders or they seriously think Chainlink and decentralised oracles aren't important. I've done my research which has led me to believe that everything is going fine since Chainlink is being developed, technical questions are answered by the team, only "bad" thing is that the price is dumping.

There really aren't any reasons why the price should be going up since there are no announcements, product isn't ready yet, the concept of decentralised oracles is too complicated for "normies" to invest and overall the crypto market is going down.
>>
>>9870844
Oh fuck yes, but I'll double my stack if it gets that low. I want 100k so bad
>>
>>9871289

>think Chainlink and decentralized oracles aren't important

because they're not.
>>
File: 1508055049636.jpg (117 KB, 937x1171)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>9871289
I actually think its a combination of both. There will always be the holders to fud because they're bored, its funny, or even to accumulate (although I think we're beyond accumulation fudding). However, I think there are still those on this board who believe the fud and join in and talk shit. These are the most retarded ones and will likely an hero after adoption.
>>
>>9871373
Care to explain?
>>
>>9871373
Completele false. Oracles that provide price data for hedging contracts are referenced in the ethereum white paper.
>>
File: sato_hiroko_146.jpg (169 KB, 898x1280)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>9871289
>sergey won't communicate til september
>price is already at .20 cent

without news or updates from the team it will dump further, expect under .10 cent chainlink soon.
better sell your stack now and rebuy in a couple weeks and more than double your chainlinks.
>>
>>9871563

But they are ultimately unimportant to INVESTORS, which you fail to grasp.
>>
>>9871981
INVESTORS as in you and I dont make a difference with this coin you imbecile.
>>
File: 1505241376938.jpg (166 KB, 919x1126)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>9871981
>investors

Do you mean crypto twitter or actual investors?
>>
>>9872043

Funny you should mention that since literally nobody gives a fuck about this coin except you linkies, as evidenced by the crash and burn currently being experienced.

HODL till it's worthless, you imbecile.
>>
File: 1524131679698m.jpg (103 KB, 1024x1024)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>9872753
Thats fine, as long as the project is successful and is adopted by the right organizations, I could care less if crypto "investors" give a fuck about it.
>>
>>9872902

>Doesn't care if investors care about product
>Doesn't understand that investors are central to the success of the coin

No surprises you're HODLing a shitcoin wew lad
>>
>>9872902
So all you care about is the project being successful? Not making money?
Kek.
You do realize it can see mainstream adoption and literally never go back to its former prices, right?
>>
>>9872902
This
you'll make it, anon
>>
File: 1504511028758.jpg (296 KB, 1080x1349)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>9872926
Serious investors do care about decentralized oracles. The retards on Twitter don't care, and I'm ok with that. When the masses see what type of data is being pulled by oracles, what organizations are using the data, and the fees being collected by the oracles, it will all work itself out.
>>
>>9873005

Keep telling yourself that. Meanwhile, the coin is already at .20 and going down down down
>>
>>9873020
look at the rest of the market. project is not finished yet. how dumb can you be
>>
>>9873035

>How dumb can you be

Everybody else is wondering the exact same thing about you
>>
File: 1511114694437.jpg (54 KB, 604x453)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>9873020
I really don't know what to tell you. Either you actually hold link and are just having fun fudding, or you actually don't understand. Either way, nothing I tell you will mean anything to you. Low volume, btc dump, and no news. What do you expect the price to do? Not one thing has surfaced that reflects negatively on the project.
>>
>>9873051
If you think the price now is crucial to future success, you're a dumb motherfucker. What matters for Link is adoption and adoption only. Nothing else can come before that. The more data going through the network, the more fees are being paid to nodes. If there is a massive amount of use of the network, and a low amount of nodes to handle it, the returns for those nodes will be massive. When people see that, they will buy Link to operate their own nodes, and the rate of returns would find an equilibrium.

More use of the network = higher demand for Link tokens.

Eventually most of if not almost all Link will be consolidated by node operators, and will not be on the market. This will create even more scarcity.
>>
https://medium.com/@jimmysong/the-truth-about-smart-contracts-ae825271811f
This really makes me think..
What other parties are working on decentralized oracle thing and is it really possible afterall? Would like to jump the ship but current status makes me worried as CL keeps dipping hard
>>
>>9873183
>>9873193

link literally brings absolutely nothing new to the table; its "team" consists of two guys. That's it.

How this doesn't scream "absolute bullshit" and wave a bunch of red flags for YOU, I will never understand.

I can understand however, that you're delusional and afraid, because you've probably dumped more money than you really had to spend on this project.
>>
fuck i just bought in two days ago, a nice fat stack of 5k... i thought 20 cents was a good buy? and now two days later you guys are saying 10 cents? im not selling....
>>
so happy i sold at 6400

unfortunately i didn't dump my ZIL and ELASTOS bags.

-50%
>>
>>9873035
>. project is not finished
>dumb
>dumb
>project is not finished
>dumb
>project is not finished
>dumb
>it will all work itself out
>how dumb can you be
>project is not finished
>how dumb can you be
>it will all work itself out
>how dumb can you be
>it will all
>it will all
>it will all
>it
>dumb

>>9870844
>are you ready for 0.10$ lads?

>smart
>>
>>9873291
>muh tew man teem fud

Yeah, you're either a Link holder or you're an outright dumb shit.
>>
>>9873348

I think you might be the dumb shit for trusting two guys and a white paper with your life savings
>>
File: 1512397372864.png (519 KB, 530x660)
519 KB
519 KB PNG
>>9873193
Well said, anon.

>>9873291
>nothing new to the table
>two man team

Ffs, anon. Update your fud.
>>
>>9873379
>>nothing new to the table
>>two man team

Except those two points STILL remain to this day. Like how fucking stupid do you have to be to see that this is a complete fucking scam?

Jesus Christ /biz/ really is the dumbest board on 4chan
>>
>>9873348
>a Link holder
>dumb shit.
>dumb
>shit
.>a Link holder
>Yeah
>dumb shit.
>. project is not finished
>dumb
>dumb
>project is not finished
>dumb
>project is not finished
>dumb
>it will all work itself out
>how dumb can you be
>project is not finished
>how dumb can you be
>it will all work itself out
>how dumb can you be
>it will all
>it will all
>it will all
>it
>dumb


>>9870844
>are you ready for 0.10$ lads?

>smart
>>
>>9873348

>Implying being a link holder and a dumb shit are mutually exclusive
>Implying link holders aren't by default, dumbshits
>>
>>9873394

to not see* that this is a complete fucking scam

Linkies on suicide watch

How much do you guys want to bet it's down to .15 cents by the end of the week
>>
>>9873416
no doubt its retarded to currently hold any chainlink.
you could have easily made 30% more if you sold last week and then bought back.
you can actually still do it because its gonna continue bleeding til september, IF a pump happens however is not set in stone, it could dump even further if we enter a multi year bear market...
>>
File: 1512397396210.jpg (96 KB, 749x927)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>9873394
What can I say? Most people here are smart enough to have done their research to actually see who is actively working on it and why the need exists. Maybe this stale fud still works, I don't know.
>>
>>9873483

>FUD

I don't have to FUD this project, it practically FUDs itself
>>
>>9870844
I DONT FUCKING CARE. I WILL TAKE ME LINKIES TO MY GRAVE.
>>
>>9873483
>a Link holder
>dumb shit.
>dumb
>shit
.>a Link holder
>Yeah
>dumb shit.
>. project is not finished
>dumb
>dumb
>project is not finished
>dumb
>project is not finished
>dumb
>it will all work itself out
>how dumb can you be
>project is not finished
>how dumb can you be
>it will all work itself out
>how dumb can you be
>it will all
>it will all
>it will all
>it
>dumb


>who is actively working on it
>how dumb can you be
>project is not finished
>how dumb can you be
>why the need exists
>dumb shit.
>why the need
>it will all work itself out
>how dumb can you be
>project is not finished
>how dumb can you be
>it will all work itself out
>how dumb can you be
>need
>dumb
>need
>dumb

>are you ready for 0.10$ lads?

>smart
>>
>>9873483
some people do actually research on how markets work, you missed selling the top and now everyone and their mom dumps on you. you could sell and buy back more if you believe in the project but you didn't, and now you lost how much money exactly?
>>
>>9873571
>believe
>dumb shit.
>>
>>9870900
thats not an AK
>>
>>9870844
Sold many months ago at a loss and never looked back, one of the only smart crypto moves I've made. Holders are delusional to the max.
>>
>>9873571
That can be said about anything in this market under these conditions. That problem is not exclusive to linkies
>>
The market for decentralized oracles is 30 million dollar. Link will go down to ICO price which is a good value for a mediocre product. The 1000$ EOY meme is adressing the price for a ChainLink node which requires 10.000 Link
>>
File: 1528716233179.jpg (17 KB, 320x320)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>9873610
>capitalism
>>
>>9873712
Did you pull that statement from the toilet?
>>
File: 1524444272185m.jpg (104 KB, 1024x1024)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>9873712
>Fresh fud
>>
>>9873748
>>9873712
he's right you know. It was planned from the beginning that a link token should never reach the value of 1$. A chainlink node however will reach 500$-1000$ eventually, as Segey has envisioned. he wanted running a node affordable.
>>
anyone else not reading any of these arguments and only itt for the qt asians?
>>
>>9873853
Yes exactly a link token being over $1 defeats the purpose, and 1 link = 1 Big Mac eoy 2020

I totally haven't heard that stale used up shit before
>>
>You now realise that EVERY positive post about link was a lie.

You do not know what you are talking about, Most of the people who are fudding LINK are the same ones who own obscene amounts of it. LINK is top tier compared to its competition..DYOR ppl.
>>
>>9870844
>are you ready for 0.10$ lads?

Can't wait, perfect time to stack up on more stinkie LINKies
>>
>>9870844
l remember when Bitcoin Cash was 87$, and 3 months later it was pumped to 3k. Its crypto, everything is possible
>>
>>9873984
>Own zero link
>FUD this shit because it's an obvious scam
>>
File: 1528715944518.png (871 KB, 661x648)
871 KB
871 KB PNG
>>9874130
>claims its a scam
>can't explain why other than use stale fud

I honestly hope you're a holder and not actually this retarded. I didn't think anyone actually believed that ridiculous fud.
>>
>>9874193

That "stale" FUD is still 100% true

Also your coin is crashing and will never recover. It will then be removed from all exchanges.
>>
>>9874193

>Link HODLers calling people retards

TOP KEK
>>
File: 1528185529147.jpg (129 KB, 1080x1349)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>9874229
Its not about accumulation at this point. Something is triggered in their brain that makes them want to FUD. Its a fetish. While they type out the most ridiculous, low-tier FUD with one hand, the other hand is slowly pulling at their small penis. They will spend hours doing this, continually bringing themselves to the edge numerous times. They are the textbook definition of basement dwelling NEETs, so they could do this for days on end, fueled only by Monster, and nobody will question where they are or what they are doing, because nobody loves them or cares about them.

They have gotten to the point that the FUD isn't even as good as it once was. They don't take the time to think hard about it anymore, because they just want to hurry up and post anything to make their little dicks hard.
>>
>>9874265

Yeah, I'm masturbating mentally to this. It brings me immense joy watching you delusional retards squirm.
>>
File: 1524132235243m.jpg (74 KB, 819x1024)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>9874292
Not squirming. Quite comfy, anon. Getting a little anxious to drop some more so I can buy more though.
>>
>>9874343

>I can't wait to buy more of a useless coin that's going to end up delisted by the end of next year at the latest

That's how I know you're retarded
>>
>>9874366
You're pathetically desperate my man, it's a bad look.
>>
>>9870844
Actually what I realise is you are an idiot. Stay poor bitch.
>>
>>9874407

Desperate for what? I'm not the one having to convince myself that the shitcoin I put all my life savings into isn't collapsing into worthlessness
>>
File: 1523029985282.jpg (272 KB, 1280x960)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>9874366
>delisted

Why would that happen, anon? Does it cost Binance to keep underperforming coins listed? You have to think this fud out before you post.
>>
>>9874443

You have to ask yourself why they would continue to list a coin with a value of 0.000000000001
>>
>>9874434
Oh Astro get back to work.
>>
File: 1523037755773.jpg (153 KB, 600x800)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>9874455
Kek. Lets play the game that it goes that low. What harm is done to Binance keeping it listed. Anon, you're trying too hard now. It's been terribly obvious.
>>
>>9874467

Never stop being delusional

IT'S GONNA MOON! WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT BOYS!

Fucking delusion at its finest
>>
>>9874498

>>9874292
Like I said, I'm greatly enjoying watching you faggots desperately try to lie not only to me, but to yourselves. Haven't stopped laughing for literal hours.

Wew lad

link .06 eoy
>>
>>9874527
Why don't you find something to do at your job, Danny?
>>
>>9874633

>Implying I have to work
>Implying my name is Danny

Did you mean to call me daddy, sugartits?
>>
>>9874669
You're names asshole, far as I'm concerned
>>
>>9874677

Now that I like!

It's okay. In a few months time, maybe a year at the latest, you'll look back on all this after losing everything to Sergey and think "Man, that anon was right..."

Truth hurts. Truth offends. As it should.
>>
File: 1519713556773m.jpg (95 KB, 1024x686)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>9874527
Yes, I'm struggling with:

>no demand for oracles
>two man team
>$1
>delisted

You need new fud. New fud can be funny sometimes. Stale fud is just pathetic and I picture you laughing to yourself as you post it. Sad!
>>
>>9874696
You're sorry, I know. Sorry as batshit
>>
guys what if link unironically fades away and gets delisted and we lose everything
>>
>>9874740

>H-h-hahaha anon you're laughing at me for being a retard? You're so pathetic

(You)

>>9874746

How can this be insulting if it is pants on head retarded and makes no sense? I guess I'm expecting too much from you linktards.
>>
File: IMG_0674.jpg (18 KB, 480x360)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>9874780
Can you understand this? FUGG KEW
>>
>>9871981
You're an absolute brainlet. Chainlink isn't meant for the little plebs like ourselves
>>
>>9874816

Nobody is actually interested in this shitcoin. It's been passed over by financial institutions and corporations. Nobody gives a fuck except a bunch of equally obscure "partners."

I can just imagine in December/January, when link is at an all time low of just .06 cents and there STILL isn't an update on the project, are you still going to be covering your ears, humming loudly to yourself?
>>
>>9874527
Ive been fudding Link since the ICO and believe me I am great at fudding.
I will screencap this and post it by 2020 when a handful of "deluded linkies" will be the new crypto whales.
>>
>>9875002

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go ahead and screencap it. I guarantee you it'll never get posted, because you'll be too embarrassed that you were completely wrong.

>B-B-But muh oracles!
Literally nobody outside of crypto (and some inside of crypto) gives a shit.
>B-B-but muh cryptocurrency is the future!
Don't bet on it, dipshit. The US government doesn't like having the hegemony of the dollar challenged.

So basically it's fixing a problem that 99.999% of the human population will never experience, because contrary to your deluded beliefs, crypto is not "the future"

>MUH BILLION DOLLAR TECH

Lmfao
>>
>>9874873

Jesus this guy is retarded, he must have bought at ATH and has been refreshing his portfolio of $250 ever since crying about price going down.

Who cares about short term price movement, unless you're a professional trader, which you're not because you're retarded, I care about the tech, I care about the possibilities of having a decentralized trust-less oracle platform.

I fucking hate that crypto has turned into a bunch of millennial retards with ADD trying to be a millionaire overnight doing nothing, fuck off with your get rich quick shit, and pump and dump shit and just let the technology evolve.
>>
>>9874740
what is sad is your obsession with thai whores. Truly disgusting, but then again you are just another mentally broken amerifat
>>
>>9875161

lmfao

This isn't about short term price you fucking imbecile, this tech is fucking worthless to the entire fucking world because crypto is not "the future" like you deluded linkfags believe and literally nobody outside of these crytpo echo chambers has even heard of Chainlink, let alone are they interested in what it does.

Go ahead and keep calling other people retards when you lack basic reading comprehension though, it's just adding to the lulz
>>
>>9874873
Except it hasn't, they are working together with Swift
>>
>>9875161
look m8 ethereum is still 500$ and it doesnt actually do anything useful

id rather chainlink be up there too even if its not currently doing anything useful

just because
>>
>>9875209

>Swift
>Literal who to pretty much everybody
>Swift not faring too much better than link

I guess you really can't read and have no idea what "obscure" means. You're embarrassing yourself, linkfag.
>>
>>9875204
So smart contract adoption won't ever happen because da guvment don't like bitcorns n such.
>>
File: 1517763142311.jpg (220 KB, 923x1024)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>9874873
Cool, more details and not general statements. Your fud is really making people rethink owning link, Astro.
>>
>>9875204
> crypto is not the future and everything who believes this is apparently a brainlet
> gs opening up a crypto trading desk
> microsoft working on cryptlets
> cryptos all over the shop with established fintech ceo investors
I think I'll go Microsoft, GS, and other assorted people who were actually successful in their careers and not some barrel-scraping tier retard.
>>
>>9875240

Not just that but just stop and use your fucking brain for a second. If crypto isn't "the future" of money, that means that all this tech meant to improve on cryptocurrency is effectively improving something that will sink down to near zero value because it's backed by absolutely nothing.
The absolute state of this board though, Jesus Harold Christ.
>>
>>9875283
everyone***
>>
>>9875264

I'm sure it's convinced somebody to avoid this shitcoin at all costs.
>>
>>9875218
ethereum creates dex
>>
>>9875295
Link ain't a currency, you fat ugly pimple faced mmmmBITCH
>>
>>9875283
>barrel-scraping
you either play Rust or shit on a street. both?
>>
>>9874527
goddam you're fucking retarded. If link goes the way its supposed to go. Wich evidence points to it. People are going to miss out on something big. There is enough info out there for people to just browse /biz/ for a week to realizes this is more than a 50/50 thing. Even the faggots on reddit who are probably in this thread this very moment know what link can do. You think they cam to this conclusion on their own? they were on here reading link threads
>>
>>9875283

>Tech companies filled with tech nerds who dabble in crypto as a hobby accept crypto to pay for cafeteria meals and vending machine trash

Truly revolutionary!
>>
>>9870844
>Sub ICO price is days away

It's already under ICO price, if you only consider BTC instead of US dollars.
>>
>>9875336

Didn't say it was. You should learn to read. Or just put some lead in your brain.
>>
File: 65.png (74 KB, 300x256)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>9875232
These fuds are getting worse by the day. Like you could atleast be clever about it but no, you come up with verbal diarrhea
>>
File: 1515666152245.jpg (958 KB, 1439x1292)
958 KB
958 KB JPG
>>9875192
>all asians are thai whores

I actually do like SEA whores too, anon, but they are in another folder.
>>
>>9875339

>IF LINK GOES THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO GO
>IF LINK GOES THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO GO

Toppest of keks the delusion is almost palpable.
>>
>>9875204

I know for a fact you're a retard, because anyone who's read the whitepaper, understands the tech, the market demand knows for sure what's going to happen.

You're not even technically proficient enough to explain a single fucking detail of the white paper.

Tell me, do you know why oldfags started investing in LINK to begin with?

Remember when there was only $1m left for the public sale?

That's because a lot of us who are software engineers and blockchain enthusiasts bought must of it with the profit we made from single digit ETH stacks.

... I don't even have time for this retard, I'll outta here
>>
>>9875384

>DELET THIS LINK IS THE FUTURE
>LINK IS GONNA MOON
>WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT BIZBROS!
Delusional.
>>
>>9875364
The Link network isn't a tech to "improve on cryptocurrency" you retarded motherfucker. What time do they close the doors down at the nuthouse?
>>
>>9875396

>I don't even have time for this retard, I'll out of here
>I'll out of here

Anyway, you're blinded by your own delusion. Literally nobody gives a fucking shit about chainlink, and it's fucking painfully obvious in the way it's just been slowly falling, falling, falling....
>>
File: dog.png (158 KB, 490x566)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>9875340
> the millions and millions of dollars and hours of time invested is just a hobby
Yep, that's one for my cringe compilation.
>>9875338
Pochinki is my favorite pokemon in Rust.
>>
>>9875390
Acktchyually Pinoy>Thai any day
>>
>>9875422

So if it isn't improving on crypto, and it isn't crypto, what is it?

Oh that's right, it's worthless trash you faggots shill to get fresh meat to buy your worthless fucking coins before the inevitable collapse
>>
File: 472727.jpg (20 KB, 306x306)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>9875417
>projecting
>can't formulate one single argument
>36 posts by this ID

Unironically neck yourself tard
>>
>>9875394
have you been watching the github?
>>
>>9875441

Most people don't actively work on crypto, they just invest in it, or trade, what's your point?

Oh and so sad to be in your "cringe" compilation. Just hurts me fee-fees so fucking badly that some random link HODLing dipshit over the Internet "cringed" that I think his worthless fucking coin is fucking worthless

lmfao you guys are fucking comedy gold
>>
>>9875486
whats going on at the github inform me
>>
>>9875453
Link is a "crypto" but the network is its own thing, that uses the blockchain. Simple as that.
>>
>>9875484

>Believing some obscure code in a "cryptocurrency market" that the overwhelming majority of people either don't care for or are too stupid to understand is going to make you a millionaire
>I'm the retard

pick one and only one
>>
File: 1528898469590m.jpg (115 KB, 768x1024)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>9875446
I agree. I'm married to a Pinay.

Pic not related
>>
>>9875515
you have a computer look for yourself.
>>
>>9875522

But some other linkfag just said it isn't a crypto? So if it isn't actual currency, and it isn't IMPROVING on existing networks, what good is it?

What justifies the hype?
>>
>>9875496
> most people don't actively work on crypto, they just invest in it, or trade
Uh yeah, all of the dev teams who work on various cryptos don't actually do anything, they just invest and trade. Are you pretending to be retarded to prove some other point here? Because you're just coming off as retarded.

> Oh and so sad to be in your "cringe" compilation. Just hurts me fee-fees so fucking badly that some random link HODLing dipshit over the Internet "cringed" that I think his worthless fucking coin is fucking worthless
Yep, you're going in my cringe compilation twice now.
>>
>>9875592

Yeah, those dev teams that total up to at most 2000-3000 people? Out of 7 billion. Great case for the majority working on crypto.
>>
>>9875592

That's alright, your cringe compilation will mean absolutely nothing when your link is still worth nothing in two years, four.

Top kek
>>
>>9875552
im going to the philipines to fuck bar girls soon.
>>
>>9875580
I don't even know what you mean by "crypto," do you mean cryptocurrency? Because technically it is, but not really. It's not used to transfer money, hold value, or act as a means of exchange. It's the key to access the Link network. Node operators will be paid in Link for the data they provide. Link is also required to have a reputable node (i.e. one that will be used).
>>
>>9875682
So it's completely useless, and you'll get paid in something worth less than peanuts.

And you fucking idiots really, genuinely believe this is the "future"? That this is going to make you wealthy?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha can't stop laughing
>>
Dont fall for the shilling of the marines and desperate 1.43USD/11k sats ATH bagholders.

>0.11cent/link
>thats right
>0.0011USD
>1B total supply
>35M circulating
>965M dev lockup
>CEO is russian scam artist
>Team is compromised of absolute pajeets
>mainnet not before 2020
>>
>>9875725
Except how much link you'll get paid will be calculated by FIAT VALUE. A link token could be 20 cents or a billion dollars and it still be utilized to pay node operators, because 18 digits.
>>
>>9875751
Outright lies, and shit fud
>>
>>9875770

And instead of getting a full coin, they'll get fractions of a whole. I know how this shit works, bud. The problem is that it's set up to be completely fucking worthless already, and unless there are some serious updates and progress made soon, this shit is as good as dead, and you fags wasted your money

PROTIP: There will be no updates or progress, because it is a scam and you fell for it
>>
>>9875803
Alright man, you've hedged your bets, I've hedged mine. We'll see in 2020.
>>
>>9875803
I'll add one more thing though

>>9873193

That sums up why as long as there is adoption, the token won't be worthless.
>>
>>9875604
> a significant percentage of the population has to be working on crypto for it to be a revolutionary thing
Apparently you actually are retarded.
Keep responding to me. If I can gather enough material you could have a cringe compilation dedicated entirely to you, and you will feel so ashamed after that you'll probably end up kys.
>>
>>9875803
>unless there are some serious updates and progress made soon, this shit is as good as dead
What is pivotal? What is github?
Oh that's right, I'm talking with a faggot who will only be remembered in cringe compilations.
>>
>>9875930

>So ashamed
>of comments I made completely anonymously
>actually killing myself because some dipshit actually uses the word "Cringe" without having a vagina

yeah sure bud.

You should check out some remedial English classes so you can hone your reading comprehension: I said the majority of people who trade crypto don't actually design the crypto.
You then went on some tangent about the developers only trading crypto?

Nigger you are literally retarded and have zero right to call anybody a retard.
>>
File: IMG_0672.jpg (203 KB, 1058x796)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>9875951
Thanks for reminding me

For >>9875803
>>
>>9875951

>Implying you won't be so embarrassed that your "moon mission" crashed and left a crater in the ground that you won't immediately kys or hide in shame
>>
At the end of the day, you linkies aren't going to be rich, at least not from this shitcoin.

You got played, and you're so disillusioned about the whole spectacle you verbally assault anybody who dares speak out against your shitcoin

Lots of lulz!
>>
>>9876031
Sorry your balls got circumcised at birth, but we're willing to take the risk required to get astronomical gains.
>>
>>9876060

You're never going to get astronomical gains

You are living in a fantasy world and you attack anybody who tries to drag you back to reality. Enjoy life in the clouds, because your fantasies are the only way link is going to make you rich.
>>
File: depthchart.jpg (70 KB, 710x549)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
Unironically I didn't own any link until ten minutes ago, bought 3098 because of depth chart
>>
>>9875991
> Yeah, those dev teams that total up to at most 2000-3000 people? Out of 7 billion. Great case for the majority working on crypto.
You're the one who led the conversation there and tried to act like only 2000-3000 devs was a valid argument against cryptos being the future. You turned yourself into the ultimate cringeclown, not me.

> nigger you are literally retarded and have zero right to call anybody a retard
I'm not the one claiming that 2000-3000 developers out of 7 billion people = crypto isn't going to end up being a big deal though.
>>
>>9871373

Chainlink isn't important but decentralised oracles are. I just don't trust Sirgay (((Nazarov)))
>>
>>9876090

Mostly just trying to bait the linkfags

It's too easy, many lulz were had
>>
>>9876060
>astronomical
nigger, the most you couldve made with link is a 9x if you bought the bottom in mid December, and at most a 3-5x if you buy the next bottom. Thats it. After that it will trade sideways for months and even years. Its all this coin is good for, swing trading
>>
>>9876079

God damn you are mentally deficient.

I said that nobody gives a fuck about cryptocurrency, which is mostly true. They've heard about it to some degree at this stage, and they're still not onboard. They never will be. You fail to understand that you are an extreme minority. You fail to understand that the handful of software devs working on this shit are a drop of piss in a bucket of piss and that the overwhelming majority of people "involved" with crypto are traders and hodlers. Very few are actually devs.

It's really not my fault that you lack reading comprehension; however, your lack of reading comprehension implies that you possess inferior mental faculties and should abort your life post-haste.
>>
>>9875650
Nice. I'm unironically going to move there someday, with or without crypto. I'd love to own a bar there.

Its nicer to talk about asian whores than respond to Astro's obsessive pathetic fud.
>>
>>9876160
>I said that nobody gives a fuck about cryptocurrency, which is mostly true
> implying that normie fomo will be the cause for price spikes for most of these applications which will be part of back-end fintech infrastructure
That's it.You're officially the cringe king now. It's like I'm arguing with some kind of toddler at this point.
>>
>>9871289
>I don't understand if these fudders are link holders or they seriously think Chainlink and decentralised oracles aren't important. I've done my research which has led me to believe that everything is going fine since Chainlink is being developed, technical questions are answered by the team, only "bad" thing is that the price is dumping.

There really aren't any reasons why the price should be going up since there are no announcements, product isn't ready yet, the concept of decentralised oracles is too complicated for "normies" to invest and overall the crypto market is going down.

This anon get's it. The price fluctuations right now are just noise.

1. Smart contracts have the potential to be use. Among other things, they can help the finance industry save billions in trade settlement.

2. Oracles are crucial to smartcontracts that have any real world use.

3. Chainlink is by far and away the closest thing to a solution.

Now, lots can go wrong in the next few years. Maybe smart contracts don't catch on for another 10 years (due to regulatory or other concerns) Maybe chainlink becomes the "myspace" of oracle solutions.

Who knows, but the idea is sound and they are WAY further ahead than any other team.
>>
>>9876191

Look dude, it's not my fault you can't read. The human population does not give a fuck about crypto. The US government has every reason to want to regulate it immediately. It isn't going to replace fiat.

You are literally living in a delusional fantasy world where "muh crypto is the future of money," and it never will be. Ever. Which means your "game changing"... whatever it is, since it's neither an improvement to crypto, nor is it a coin according to you dipshits will never, ever mean anything. And since it doesn't mean anything, it will never have the kind of value that will make you multi-million dollar kind of rich.

But hey, keep deluding yourself. It's really funny.
>>
>>9876191
>most of these applications which will be part of back-end fintech infrastructure
Please someone listen to this anon. Complaining that normies don't know about Link is like complaining in 1995 that no one you know buys Oracle. This is back end, B2B software.
>>
>Chainlink comes out
>see the flaws in the project
>point out flaws to fellow /biz/-friends
>get bombed by "retard", "fudder", "fuck you" comments
>get bombed by 30 link threads a day, to the point browsing /biz/ isn't fun anymore.
>/biz/ ruined
>endure this for months because you don't have to work anyway
>months later, price down 80%, link holders still in the same cycle

This is why i fud, i've come to hate link so hard at this point, it's unreal. Doesn't really feel as fudding, because i've been right for months.
>>
>>9876285
>This is back end, B2B software.

That will never actually see use lulz
>>
File: TheWay.jpg (120 KB, 1200x758)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>
>>9871337

This is the saddest type of shitcoin denial. The classic 'oh god please make the price dump more so I can accumulate', the insane thing is how persistent this form of delusion can be. Nano is down 93% from ATH and they are still at this stage. But all you're doing is bottling up your frustration and then when you finally realise you got fleeced it hits 10x harder.

Just accept it.
>>
>>9876295
Wow yeah, how is Link performing so poorly is this incredible bull market we're having right now?
>>
>>9876272
>The human population does not give a fuck about crypto.

The human population doesn't care about databases or supply chain management software either.

Whether your average person on the street knows or cares about something is irrelevant to B2B solutions. Go back to facebook or stick to investing in candy crush or something. you are talking out your ass.
>>
>>9876326

You're wasting your breath, bud. You can't reason with people who are this far into denial and delusion.
>>
>>9876190
I've never been before but after doing research I have definitley daydreamed about living there. I have had a ridiculous amount of filipina girls ask to meet me on tinder and they are hotter than any girl I have matched with in America.

I almost paid $2000 to fuck a stripper here (luckily my bank blocked the charge even though I had the money) but over there I can bang some of the most high end women all night for a couple hundred bucks.
>>
>>9876346
You can try to time bull and bear markets, you know.
>>
>>9876349

No, I'm carefully explaining to you why this shit will never, ever see real, mainstream use in any appreciable way, because nobody is every going to use crypto for anything except speculative trading and buying drugs off of the Internet.

You are so far into the delusion stage that you cannot see the forest for the trees. It's over.
>>
>>9876190
how many times have you traveled there anon?
>>
>>9876304
>That will never actually see use lulz

Please tell us more about your insider knowledge and insight regarding what huge financial firms are developing to save billions of dollars.


"Another developing use case for smart contracts in financial transactions lies in the realm of cash equities. A recent Goldman Sachs report
details the potential for smart contracts to “drive greater efficiencies in the US cash equities market, primarily through streamlining the posttrade settlement and clearing process.” Goldman Sachs envisions smart contracts used to “eliminate[] duplicative confirmation/affirmation
steps, shrink[] the settlement cycle, and reduc[e] trading risk, which in turn should lower the industry’s cost and capital needs.”

In total, Goldman Sachs estimates that the use of smart contracts in these ways could result in approximately two billion dollars in cost savings
could be achieved in the United States alone, with approximately six billion dollars in cost savings globally."

https://www.virtualcurrencyreport.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/13/2017/05/Perkins-Coie-LLP-Legal-Aspects-of-Smart-Contracts-Applications.pdf
>>
>>9876427

I've explained why multiple times. Fucking read instead of repeating yourself ad infinitum like a small child.
>>
>>9876427

Wow, so many uses! Definitely going to hit 1000 eoy
>link delusion
>>
File: 1528897257260m.jpg (80 KB, 691x1024)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>9876417
3 times, but always with the wife and not mongering. I've fucked a few filipina whores when I was in Korea though.
>>
>>9876272
> the gubmint have every reason to regulate it
> but crypto is laughable and wont impact / isnt the future of money
The audacity of these itinerant niggers migrating from facebook just boggles the mind.
>>
>>9876463
>thinks Goldman Sachs and Perkins Coie are delusional.

>Keeps saying that "I've explained why multiple times"

Are you a Russian Bot or something? you've posted like 100 times in this thread and each post is more idiotic than the last....
>>
>>9876507

t. doesn't know the definition of itinerant

Anyway, the US government is one of the major reasons it will never see widespread use; "normie" disinterest beyond thinking they might get rich quick is also a key player.

Even if this shit gets used by financial institutions for APIs, so what? This shit still won't balloon out to BTC levels. You fuckers are beyond delusional.
>>
>>9876442
> your entire argument is based on a believed guarantee that link will fail to capture this use case amongst others
> linkers arguments are based on a believed guarantee that they will capture this use case amongst others
Yeah, you're so much more intelligent than the linkies for sure
>>
>>9876537

Yeah, I didn't put all my life savings and my kid's college fund on some coin that is currently tanking, unlike you deluded linkfags.

Anybody else find it hilarious when dumbasses who go all in on a coin that could full well completely fail insult the intelligence of others? It just really tickles my pickle.
>>
>>9870844
an ultimat sheetcan
>>
>>9876577

One requires complete delusion, the other does not.

Figure it out.
>>
>>9876566
> even if this gets used for apis so what?
I don't even need to respond to this. Your double digit IQ is showing.
> itinerant
Because the next stage of your journey as you pass through this place will be through a self administered noose which can barely support your weight.
>>
File: 1511114757796.jpg (53 KB, 720x540)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>9876566
So, are the financial organizations be using the service for free? Does the price go up only based speculation like btc or is it related to supply and demand?

I can't believe I'm responding to this tard again. Astro, find a gf or something and give biz a break. You're obsessed with shitposting.
>>
>>9876634

>He says after googling the meaning of the word
Impressive. Meanwhile, your coin is hovering around ~20 cents and has been steadily going down, down down....

Please, tell me more about your moon mission and your lambos and how you're going to "make it"

lulz
>>
>>9876613
> companies won't jump at the chance to use a relatively cheap oracle which can interact with blockchains and is decentralized
Who is believing dumb shit here? If link mainnet release fails (and it wont be from a lack of effort or fundamentals, work is being done constantly and the 'competition' is a joke,) that would be the only situation in which linkies won't see growth. You're an absolute brainlet.
>>
>>9876706

Yeah, we'll see. I think you guys wasted your money and you're in the denial stage, soon comes grief and then acceptance.

Good luck!
>>
>>9876656
> you would assume that someone would need to google itinerant to find out what it means
You're projecting again
And then your 'argument' drops down to the level of current price action of an antihype token in a bear market. Why do the fudders send me daughters when I asked for sons?
>>
File: 1509477281379.jpg (82 KB, 540x960)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>9876656
>Meanwhile, your coin is hovering around ~20 cents and has been steadily going down, down down....

This has been addressed numerous times in this thread already. Reading comprehension. Adoption will be the main factor for price, not hype months before mainnet.
>>
>>9876753
because they know you're a homosexual pedophile?

>Muh bear market
It'll be crashing long after recovery .06 eoy
>>
>>9876716
Again, if mainnet has some large failure or flaw and linkies keep holding bags, then and only then would a 'denial' stage would be possible. Your complaints and brainlet arguments don't have any real substance and you don't really know what you're talking about. It would be best if you just learned to use a filter and go play with the other bitconnect kids.
>>
>>9876853

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE CHAINLINK IS THE FUTURE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

top kek
>>
>>9876803
> you're a gay pedo
Powerful argument. Link will be inpeached any day now.
>>
>>9876871

>inpeached

Weren't you just calling me a brainlet?
>>
File: asstro.jpg (64 KB, 400x400)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>9870844
>>
>>9876858
Don't have much left in you now eh? Typical.

>>9876877
> not getting the joke
More proof that link fudders are usually facebook and reddit tourists.
>>
>>9876871

I mean hey, you asked me why they keep sending you daughters when you ask for sons; it's because they know you're going to fuck their little boys in their virginal asses, because that's the kind of sick shit you're into.
>>
>>9876916
> not understanding the reference
> doubles down on accusing people of being a pedo
We are now reaching levels of astral projection which would impress Wolfe.
>>
File: 1528324093210.png (34 KB, 817x443)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
chainlink is unironically going below 0
>>
>>9876915

I mean honestly? You're clearly autistic as fuck, and you're so convinced that this retarded coin is going to "moon" (Rather than the tech just get reverse engineered and the whole thing completely shafted, assuming it's real at all) when all signs point to the complete opposite happening.

It's especially humorous hearing you drown on about MUH BRAINLET, MUH DUMB FUCK

Why are you so hostile to begin with? Because I'm saying your shitty coin isn't going to make it? If you were confident in your shitcoin you would have left this thread ages ago, and if you were smart you would have realized you were being trolled. Hard.
>inb4 hurdur I was only pretending to be retarded!
I left plenty of clues that you were indeed being trolled. Who's the fucking moron now lmfao

Still don't think this shitcoin is going to amount to anything more than shit though. Good luck not losing your life savings on a complete gamble lulz
>>
>>9876939

No, I got the reference. I just turned it around on you and insulted you with it, because you make it too fucking easy.

Even now you're too fucking stupid to realize I'm several steps ahead of you. You still think this is a serious "debate" as if anybody gives a fuck about your shitcoin lulz
>>
>>9876981
> I-I'm several steps of you, you activated MY trap card
Whoa you sure got me there. You were only pretending to be retarded ;)
>>
>>9876965
> as if anybody gives a fuck about your shitcoin
Why do you post paragraphs and paragraphs of brainlet drivel then? Oh that's right, you're just 'trolling' and not actually retarded.
>>
>>9877000

Denial, denial, denial

You got played out of several hours of your life defending some cryptocurrency only you and your autistic friends care about, and I had many laughs doing it

btw thanks for all the info, time to fud this shit moar and buy link when it hits .06 and hodl for 2 years! MOON! MOON! LAMBOS!

LOL
>>
>>9876965
Wow, just watched abt 50,000 Link get bought on Binance in front of my purchase of a couple thousand so I guess it must be in demand dickhead.
>>
>>9877068

>He still doesn't understand that I don't give a fuck and was trolling him
>Not a brainlet

lulz
>>
>>9870940
This
It's fine tho, the aggression feeds my will to shit on them more. I'll be dumping more and more of my FUD till they end it
>>
>>9877068
>what are swing traders
>>
>>9877068

Yeah that was me btw, thanks for the cheap link!
>>
>>9870844
Not a LINK holder, but hasn't every coin gone down massively since May? What's the big deal? Every alt is traded primarily by bots and moves as bitcoin moves.
>>
>>9877114
what made you stay out of link?
>>
>>9877129

Probably the fact that it has all the red flags of a scam

you know what they say about ducks right? If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a fucking duck.
>>
>>9872043
Cope still?
Mr aggressive linky
Take comfort in the fact that me and oldfag gave you clear as day warnings and you still denied everything.

I spammed real true 'FUD' daily

Realize you could have doubled your stack if you sold when I started my bog dump on your guys threads.

Institutional investors are surely gonna save you any day now Linky. Anyyy dayyy now, kys
>>
>>9877129
I panic dumped most of coins the day BTC futures opened, lel

Every time I planned to buy again another dump happened, so I figure I'll give it a year or so before I consider buying again. I don't think there's anything bad about LINK compared to any other coins out there, most of which are scams.
>>
>>9877100
I didn't sell, I bought. You must have me confused with the big mouthed fudding dickhead in the thread.
>>
>>9877159
thanks for the response. I always ask just to get outside perspective from people.

Pls ignore the retard about to reply to you.
>>
>>9877143

>70 posts

Someone's working overtime to get their low buy orders hit.
>>
>>9877159
>>9877129
btw, if LINK does anything, I don't think it'll be until 2020-2021 when the next halvening happens and BTC goes up. Everything is correlated with BTC. Some time will be needed for institutions to actually start using smart contracts.
>>
>>9877188
maybe hes just bored. Trolling isnt fun anymore. i dont know why people do it still.everyone can spot them

>>9877194
>>9877194
>Everything is correlated with BTC
oh i agree. I think we are going to 4k. I didnt want to listen to those threads a couple months ago but im convinced now we are. Wich is good for me. My mouth is watering for that sub.10 link
>>
>>9877180
I wouldn't worry too much about the price at the moment. I wouldn't be surprised if it went down to 10-15 cents, as I expect BTC will go down to 4k or so, but at the same time, trying to swing trade can be overrated. As a burger I don't want to be bagholding only to see my tokens dump on day 364 of the 1 year holding period. Looking at the top 100-200, most of these tokens are useless, copies of ETH, scams, etc. whereas all evidence would indicate LINK is not a scam and actually has a use. Whether it will work is another matter, but I do not think it is a scam, as opposed to say, Tron.

>>9877228
Yeah, it's a bubble within a bubble within a bubble. We've had meme charts with a pop at 19k, 12k, and 9k so far.
>>
>>9877194
Swift will be using Link within a year. They are on a time table, do some research. In a race with Ripple, Swift already won it just isn't official yet. Nobody really gives an eff about these other vapor erc20 tokens that Link gets connected with, it is all about Swift - and possibly a couple other companies that will use Link. There is initial use, then there is adoption. The initial use comes through Swift which will drive a nice gain for Link hodlers - but the moon shot comes in the second wave of adoption. Which may be another 3 to 5 years. Then again, who knows, technology moves very quickly.
>>
>>9877288
I don't see how SWIFT can get all business activities smart-contractized within a year, but if that's true, maybe I'll buy in at around 15 cents. that would still be a good 10x if it returns to ATH when BTC goes back up.
>>
>>9877270
>it went down to 10-15 cents
im hoping for this. Im annoyed because i stacked my buys on the way down from 27 to 24 and its still dropping. I feel like every time i hit the buy or sell button the market does the opposite.
>>
>>9877333
they could be testing it and setting things up now. That the only thing that annoys me with link is that sergay only says shit once a year
>>
>>9877381
True, but would you rather have fake partnerships announced like chink scamcoins do, or have "Huge announcements" that end up being AMAs?
>>
>>9877288
I disagree with your post for two reasons.

1) There is no reason to think that Swift will be using ChainLink in any major way. They have done a trial which went well but that is all. They will start off trying out mainnet on a very small scale.

2) If Swift is interested by LINK and uses it in a way for any payment and we find out about it THEN LINK would definitely moon. I personally would be inject half my net worth into these tokens.


But at the moment no company can be sure of an unfinished product and therefore this is why there is little demand outside of this corner of the internet.
>>
File: 1526613960196.png (1.11 MB, 1024x768)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>open thread
>see a retard with literally 70 posts ITT just flinging shit
>close thread
>>
>>9877228

>Everyone can spot them
>I went 70 posts before I finally outed MYSELF because you were too dense to realize you were being trolled.

And yes, it was fun.
>>
>>9877381
>only says shit once a year

how do you know hes going to say anything this year?
>>
>>9877516

But not before making a dumbass comment to earn some mad e-cred with the rest of the herd right?

Fucking retard. lulz
>>
>>9873712
Its the price in satoshis only newfags thought it was $

kek does not know dollars only satoshi
>>
>>9877652
>kek does not know dollars only satoshi

Kek isn't real you delusional faggot
>>
File: we made it boys.png (91 KB, 1550x696)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>
>>9876634
you took a 1/10.
>>
>>9877611
hes does a yearly blog post if i remember correctly
>>
>>9877971
>hes does a yearly blog post if i remember correctly
>yearly


>its not been one year so you have no evidence he will update us
>>
>>9870844
I bought 1000 more link today
>>
>>9877978
im not sure what you're arguing here. I dont agree with the no update shit either
>>
>>9876383
a communist insurgency
a muslim insurgency
police death squads executing slum drug addicts and political opponents
huge anti-western sentiment, corrupt and murderous officials

And you an American neet, with no legal right to be there are going to move there and molest underage girls. Enjoy your shallow grave. Even your embassy won't give a fuck. The most common end result if a quick forged marriage followed by your death and the immediate cremation of your body to avoid an autopsy. Its no really less than you deserve for making your life goal molesting impoverished kids. But then link holders live in a fantasy land.
>>
File: 5224139_orig.jpg (26 KB, 641x478)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>9871289

>I don't understand if these fudders are link holders or they seriously think Chainlink and decentralised oracles aren't important.

it's literally almost 100% fudders trying to accumulate. how do i know?

1. who goes out of their way to fud a coin they have no stake in for hours per day every day? no one, that's who.

2. surely you've seen some of the screenshots of people viciously fudding ethereum before it exploded in price. where are those people now? why don't eth holders who made it post "i told ya so" threads daily to mock the fudders and rub it in their faces? because the eth fudders were the biggest eth holders, same as link.
>>
Oracles are important but Chainlink is going nowhere and others are going to solve the problem first.
>>
>>9878250

Everyone should stop what they are doing and read this thread.

Best writeup of chainlink, and includes discussion of fud.

>>9874052




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.