[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 98 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

New Gyaru thread
Starting question:
How to make gyaru easier to do everyday?
Share your tips and tricks
>>
>>9603615
Are there still active US gyaru comms? I'd love to get into it but if there aren't girls to meet up with I don't think I'd ever wear it in public alone.
>>
>>9603615
How to make gyaru easier to wear everyday?
>don't have a proper job then you can most likely wear it everyday
>>
>>9603615
Some gal style are easier for everyday wear... B-gyaru inspiration can help u.
Also i like to make casual gyaru outfits with off brand items
>>
>>9603615
How to make gyaru easier to wear everyday? I wear mostly onee gyaru. I work in an office, I find that's the most "normal" looking style of gyaru
>>
>>9604222
do you also wear the makeup? Thats the hardest part for me
>>
>>9604233
Tone it down a lot. No lashes and such. But it just really depends on what your jobs orders you to look like.

I'm going more into himekaji, but only clothes wise as I don't think that wearing lashes and heavy makeup would be appropriate especially in customer service (I'm also working in an office, but we also have direct customer contact)
>>
>>9604300
You definitely need lashes
>>
>>9604300
You probably don't look gyaru at all anymore.
>>
>>9604389
If you work at an office or any other kind of serious job the only kind of appropriate fake lashes may be the permanent ones you get at a salon. Some work fields require a clean image so the most you can do to show the gyaru is wear the brand. That surely doesn't go for every office or every job, but it goes for a lot of serious jobs. If you work at a mall or as a stripper one is probably more free to express themselves with makeup and such
>>
>>9604417
Yes, that's true. I'm not looking gyaru at all at my job but strange enough so that my work mates think I look 'a bit like one of those mangas'. That's totally enough for me. I can be ott in my freetime
>>
File: IMG_48456.jpg (119 KB, 500x628)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
In my opinion heavy gyaru looks don't look well on westerns anyway, so going for the toned down doll-ish liz lisa look is the best choice for everyday.
Brown eyeliner, natural circle lenses, brown eyelashes and cute hairstyles.
It's not really the old gyaru, but you're most likely not looking like a stripper.

Also > 1 coat mascara + natural false lashes > heavy coating of mascara
>>
>>9604487
Just that this isn't gyaru anymore, you know?
>>
>>9604487
i dont consider lizlisa gyaru anymore either
>>
>>9604646
I think it depends..some of their latest items do look kinda gyaru like that one..
It looks more like their old stuff and woth the proper gal hair and make it will be cute!
But yeah, most of their stuff are boring:(
>>
>>9604418
I have seen japanese gyaru sport lash extensions. Would it work for westerners
>>
>>9604418
You don't know what you're talking about. I work in a serious office environment and everyone understands that my appearance does not dictate my work ethic. Idk in what world false eyelashes are only associated with strippers in 2017.
>>
File: 5252920-image.jpg (34 KB, 480x360)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>9605363
its the current year!
>>
>>9605363
I live on the countryside in a rather conservative environment, so I can't go too crazy. But I'm totally ok with it, my free time activities don't belong into my job otherwise they wouldn't be fun anymore. It's cool though that some of you get the possibility to wear their gyaru stuff on a daily basis

>>9605238
I think the extensions are more accepted among westerners. Especially because they're more 'natural'
>>
>>9604666
I think this looks gyaru though? I mean ask an average Japanese and they will probably still call it gyaru. You can't exactly call this normie j-fashion at least..
>>
>>9605444
What botheres me the most is that it's so expensive and the quality is shit. LizLisa is so bad even compared to all the other cheaply made overpiced gyaru brand
>>
>>9605444
Nachos is considered gal as far as I know.. So yeah
But she's probably the only LL model that is gal rn so maybe that's why they're giving her those pieces that looks more old school? Idk
The fruits dress that was also on popteen looked old school as well
>>
File: 36045622090_74ee19f67b_o.jpg (2.13 MB, 3264x2448)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB JPG
Hey girls, sorry I'm late, I was meaning to drop a comment on the last thread but I forgot, lol.
Thank you all for having me in Eindhoven for Galfest! You rock, and thank you all for your sweet comments <3

Dropping an outfit photo, this is actually my first time posting here! This was my coord for Galfes~~ I look hella happy <3 (I was!)
>>
>>9605611
ok, the photo came out really weird idk. hahaha
>>
>>9605611
You are crazy dedicated travelling so far for an event. And even after that, the gyaru roadtrip.
>>
>>9605611
What's wrong with your chin?
and I'm sorry. Gyaru dosen't suit you
>>
>>9607873
Lmao get the fuck out of our thread you blatant salty poser. Gyaru cgl makes me really wish you had to include a selfie to post.
>>
>>9607873
go back to lolcow where you belong
>>
Requesting non-kogal uses for loose socks. Is that a thing that exists? Do any non-gaijin gyaru wear loose socks out of school uniform?
>>
File: kuuaoyasumi.jpg (38 KB, 539x810)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>9608486
i like to wear loose socks with fairy kei sometimes
>>
>>9608497
>gyaru thread??
>>
>>9608486
maybe with oldschool sporty looks? Might work with amekaji if you add trainers.
>>
>>9608555
Seconding amekaji.
>>
hello gals! i need some help with prisila's colors. if you happen to have a full/half wig or extentions in TCB color, post some irl pics of it please!
sorry for my weird english!
>>
>>9605451
What pieces do you have that are poor quality and what exactly about them?
>>
>>9609526
Yeah, actually I'm curious. I mean their stuff isn't amazing or anything, but I think they comfortably fit their price point as an indie brand with unique designs.
>>
>>9609526
I own dresses and tops. The fabric is pretty cheap, almost like a costume and I needed to resew the buttons on all my pieces because they were about to fall off.
I own a few of their older cotton pieces though and they're decent. Still not worth the price. I'd buy more of their stuff wouldn't cross the 5000¥ mark.
>>
>>9609589
I own dresses, tops, pants, shorts, skirts and shoes and I strongly disagree. You are right about the buttons, but I don't think the fabric is cheap at all. What specific pieces led you to believe so?
>>
>>9610005
Yeah I'm on the same page. The fukubukuro items are sometimes crap but you're also paying like 3000yen per item. Many of the other items are fine. Sure the buttons aren't sewn great but I easily have over 150 pieces of Liz Lisa clothing that I rotate through and wear regularly and have only had to re-sew a button twice maybe.
However I mainly buy directly from the official website.
>>
>>9610005
I got some tailors in my friend circle and they love to analyze whatever I wear while meating them. They're let's say, not very impressed by the quality of seams and fabrics that ll is using. When I told them the original price and that the stuff is produced in China anyway they were laughing their ass off over everyone who's buying the stuff new for the original price.
>>
>>9610085
Nice friends you got there anon, jeez.
>>
>>9610211
I think it's cool to have my stuff analyzed by professionals. As I'm buying second hand for not even half of the original price anyway, I don't really care anyway. I'd just never buy it new, except for summer sale.
>>
>>9610085
>Tailors
So they seem to think fast fashion is better? The prices for Liz Lisa is at least better for the quality, but we can't know if the extra money actually goes to the workers or not. Please do tell what brand is actually worth those price points.

I also buy my stuff new as well, so I'm assuming you're getting the lucky pack crap when you're buying it secondhand.
>>
>>9610280
Or unknowingly buying replicas
>>
>>9610280
LL hoes being triggered af because their burando isn't worth the price.

Quality wise McBee isn't as bad as most of the other brands and so are colza and axes femme

I think anon isn't saying that LizLisa is bad in general, but the price you pay is not worth the quality you get. And to correct you, but lizlisa has always been fast fashion and went with every new trend popping up so far. They're not what one would call stable.

It's just not as high end as some of you make it out to be.
>>
>>9610305
I used to be really into LL when I was new to gyaru- I wanted to save up to buy one of their dresses until I realized how fucking short they are on Western girls. I just laugh when I go through the LL tag on Instagram, like girls actually go out wearing these dresses that barely cover their asses....embarrassing
>>
>>9610305
Honestly, they're right. I own a LL purse and for the price, the quality did not deliver in any way shape or form. I could not believe how lightweight (not in a good way) it is, the quality just isn't there. It's sad because it was my dream purse too.
>>
>>9611328
100% I agree about the purses and a number of the accessories but it's like you guys are only buying crappy clothes items to begin with from the brand.
>>
>>9611334
It seems to not be 'only one person' who buys crappy items, but quiet a few which should make it clear for any sane person that LL has not the best quality.

Also anon above made a good point, most of their dresses and skirts are hilariously short, not all of them, but like 90%

And the quality of the purses is indeed very poor. I also own one and it is like completely destroyed after just a few months of usage and damn I got a whole bunch of cheap quality bags which last a lot longer.

The LizLisa pieces I got (except for said bag above) are all from the regular stores and not out of fukuburo. The quality is like H&M but I also got the button problem and I got a really cute tunic with adjustable straps where the strap holders corroded and now parts of the straps are greenish...
>>
>>9611334
See, I only own one other LL item which is a sweater that I got secondhand, and it really isn't too bad of quality at all considering it's from a much older collection. I think nowadays that LL is trying to keep up with the trends, there's no time for quality control. It's pretty obvious on those posting on Instagram how crappy the fabric is.
>>
>>9611365
I agree with you! The older pieces I own are of far better quality.
>>
File: IMG_1401.jpg (30 KB, 600x750)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>9611341
Same anon who mentioned the purses, I got this purse maybe a month or so ago and the tulle trim was so messily done, the material felt worse than a purse I got from Taobao. Even the material that wasn't cloth just felt like it could rip or scuff at any given moment if I wasn't careful. I don't know how their bags sell as quickly as they do by people who own MULTIPLE purses from this brand.
>>
>>9611370
last post about the purses: the bow was also lopsided. probably the first thing I noticed right out of the box.
>>
>>9611370
I got a bag from a magazine from them. It's white and made from pleather. I've to say that the white is rather stable and doesn't turn yellow or anything, but the parts where the straps are attached to the bag are completely torn. So I can't use it. (But I also don't want to throw it away as it is a precious memory to me)
>>
>>9611377
I'm worried that that'll happen to my purse now. Even though the quality is sad, my boyfriend got it for me, and it's incredibly special to me. I'm in the same place as you.
>>
>>9611395
Maybe...don't use it and just place it on a shelf as a sort of novelty item? And if you use it, just take it with you when you put absolutely nothing into it but a purse and maybe some tissues and a lipstick or something
>>
>>9611377
I mean I know everyone is already on the boat that Liz Lisa is shit but the FREE items you get, especially with a $5 magazine are in particular...going to be shit and never intended to last a lifetime.
>>
>>9611341
You are all hilariously tall. The skirts and dresses fit fine on and me. And maybe you guys are having button problems bc you're trying to shove yourself into the clothes that don't fit your frame?
>>
>>9611430
I'm almost average with being around 170cm lol and I'm not talking about buttons falling off while wearing the stuff but buttons falling right off when you just received the item. My liz lisa sweaters and tops are actually very large compared to other Japanese brands so nothing fits tight which is one of the few plus points of LizLisa as well as their older pieces (pre 2013) are of a way higher quality than their newer releases.

As mentioned above, not everything is crap. But it's most likely hit or miss with this brand.

Like with mars or so you know you pay the name and quality will be poor. But LizLisa actually once had a good quality for ALL of their pieces, hell they originally produced school uniforms. But now they're more and more of a fast fashion brand, so the quality level is sinking like the Titanic did.
>>
>>9611430
Honestly the buttons are just sewn on so poorly that they're holding on just a prayer to stay on the top itself. For the price point, that's a serious issue.
>>
>>9611506
Are you buying all the sale items that have been moved around a lot before they are finally sent out? I've never had this problem and only a few buttons fell off a couple of my pieces after several wears and laundry sessions.

I'm also not sure what you ladies are doing to your purses, but I've used mine daily and they've lasted me for 4 years and at that point I just wanted a different style bag. My new one is also a year old and it has no signs of wear other than it could use a cleaning.
>>
>>9611453
Darling LL is a Japanese brand, at 170cm you are a fucking gigant compared to THEIR average. I'm 155cm and everything fits perfectly.
>>
>>9613156
And so are all the insta LL girls, I mean 'giants'. Because with most of them, shit doesn't even cover their butts.

Though, I actually said sth positive in the post, because their clothes are rather large. So everything I have fits rather loosly which I like.
>>
Hey Gals little Question. What Make-Up are you using? and for what should i look? i need some good eyeshadow, and even cheap(if something like this exist lol) im not so deep in the gyaru/make up game so some advises for good stuff are great. thx ~
>>
>>9613880
i use mua, revolution makeup and imakeup for cheap eyeshadows
>>
>>9611370
I feel a little weird about all the LL bag hate, because I bought a bag from them on sale last year and it's held up just fine to daily wear. It's actually very heavy (almost too heavy), and the only damage I've seen is a paint smudge that came from the shelf I left it on during the summer. Not saying the rest is invalid, but that's my two cents
>>
>>9614416
Yeah honestly it depends on the bag (what materials it's made of) and maybe even your climate.
In general, all faux leather items flake on me which is why I stick with real leather (something most Gyaru brands won't produce). I guess maybe they're not comparable but I personally always choose western brands for bags and Japanese brands for clothes (better fit for my Asian body and more creative designs).
>>
>>9613880
I swear by I Heart Makeup, they do super cheap Too Faced dupes, like £8 a palette and the quality of the shadows is amazing for that price. I prefer them to big brands like UD for neutrals and shimmers, but not so much for brights.
>>
Can anyone give me some tips on where to buy clothes for amekaji?
>>
>>9614642
I usually buy second hand Cocolulu via mercari, but there are some awesome pants for amekaji on aliexpress- search for 'dance pants' or 'hip hop pants',
>>
File: IMG_5979.jpg (1.17 MB, 913x1249)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>9614720
Pic related- people always assume these are Cocolulu but they cost like a tenner off Ali kek
>>
What do you gals do to get volume in your hair? Any tricks to get your hair to stay full all day? I have the flattest white girl hair in the world.
>>
>>9614478
What sort of climate do you live in anon? I also never have my bags flake on me and I think the bags themselves are quite durable (in my experience).
>>
File: 4Hx4ta14WN8uvCdoP2t9Q.jpg (75 KB, 573x517)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>9614911
I have pretty flat hair and the best way to make it look decent is by wearing extensions and clips with padding.
Just don't tease and use hairspray everyday, that will totally damage your hair.
>>
>>9615006
Those look so much more believable than bump-it's and won't give me showchoir flashbacks. Nice!
>>
>>9614921
70-80% humidity all year round. The bags are fine for a few years but with constant use outdoors (especially with some skin to bag contact bc note I rarely wear long sleeves), they just don't hold up as well as my real leather bags. Like I said, nothing against Liz Lisa personally - it's never been meant to last that long anyway. I just invest more money in the clothes than the shoes.
>>
>>9615071
I'm super stupid. I meant bags. I buy a ton of the shoes regardless of the faux leather.
>>
>>9614642
>Wed
I also like mercari but I usually by off beand stuff at local stores and sometimes fast fashion brands like forever21 cause u can get denim overalls there and maybe cute characters tshirts^^ also I like second hand shops cause they have overalls and pants that u usually don't find anymore.. This outfit is all non japanese brands except for the bag^^
>>
>>9615071
I think comparing PU to leather is apples to oranges. For PU bags I am happy with enough. Thanks for the input!
>>
>>9615079
Yes I agree. I mentioned that here >>9614478 myself.
>>
File: Beaucoup.jpg (60 KB, 350x446)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
Is there a male equivalent of this fashion?
>>
File: gyaruo.jpg (49 KB, 480x351)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>9615130
Yes.
>>
>>9615071
Ah, that makes more sense. Where I'm at, the humidity can get high in the summer, but more often than not, it's cold so the humidity stays low. I also don't have my bags outdoors as I'm not usually outdoors myself. Interesting to note though. Thanks anon!
>>
>>9615130
gyaruo, onii-kei, oraora/yankii, host-kei, center guy
>>
>>9614720
>>9614725
>>9615074
thanks, you guys are awesome!
>>
I need help, i'm going to my first gyaru meet in a few weeks and i really dont know what to wear since i only got into gyaru 2 weeks ago. Does anyone have any advice?
>>
>>9615959
well we need to know what's in your wardrobe anon!
>>
>>9615959
practise your makeup as much as possible
>>
>>9616171

well i have lots of jeans short and jeans skirts (i love wearing them), i got some vest tops and T-shirt with cute things on them (like kittens and food and fruits) aswell as Rock tops too. I have some circle skirts in black and white stripes, neon pink and baby blue.

I also have lots of cosplays and onesie too. I like to wear fashion tights including fishnets and i have high heal ankle boots, black converses and trainers

(I dont have that much fashion sense and i'm hoping that getting into Gyaru will help me with make up and fashion)

>>9616495

will do since i'm kinda bad with make up
>>
>>9617058
Look at the Akipoyo girls for inspiration, they are great with that kind of oldschool style.
>>
>>9617058
If you feel comfortable maybe post a coord (even a floordinate) and we can help you out!
>>
File: o_6604_pcet.jpg (154 KB, 800x659)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>9617058
You could wear something casual kogal style with your converse. Their hairstyle and make up are oftent easier and good for beginners.
Stick to more natural looking lenses like the baby blue and softer make up.
Getting a fake tan is important!
>>
>>9615959
Like others have said, if I were you IU'd try to go for kogal so you can wear converse. Practice your makeup, hair, put on fake tan and fake nails and you're going to look cute without much effort clothing wise.
Makeup tip that I think makes an instant difference besides lashes and lenses: shave almost all of your brows so you can draw them thin like >>9617278
>>
>>9617131

okay i will thank you

>>9617132

yeah i'm too shy to post myself since i'm a little on the chubby side and i'm pretty tall (as well as having a messy hair)

>>9617278

lol i guess i could try that, i'm going to research it

>>9618581

yeah id try and practice doing all that (though i'm not sure about the fake tanning). What if i dont want to shave off my brows? lots of my friends say that my brows look really good
>>
>>9605611
You legit look like a hooker.
>>
>>9618674
Stfu already anon
What the f is your problem?
>>
>>9618607
Anon are you perhaps coming to the uk meet? If so pm one of the QueenE girls and we'll help you out, always happy to help baby gals get started.
>>
>>9618674
Nobody cares about your vendetta you sad, sad little cunt.
>>
>>9618674
>>9618957
>>9619017
I agree with the first anon desu
Also... those eyes. yeesh.
>>
>>9619014

if i said i am i'm sure you'd be able to work out who i am. But yeah i am going to some UK meets but i'm very new to it all. I will though i'm a bit shy to ask. Thank you
>>
>>9619035
>>9618674
it's gyaru, if you don't look like some kind of hooker you're probably doing it wrong.

I have had a very bad day /galgen/. Went to get my nails refilled today and the dozy cunt on the phone hadn't put my appointment on the system, so now i gotta go tomorrow with skanky nails and one missing. Boss is gonna be thrilled.
>>
>>9619155
It's KB you're talking to, you're more than welcome to message me for advice, we all start somewhere c:
>>
>>9619302
girl I would be so mad
>>
>>9619324
I was fucking fuming, I nearly went and bought a pack of cigarettes and I gave up two weeks ago because I got my tongue pierced.They better off me some hefty compensation, I might try for a discount on a new set or some sunbed time.

What gal-related thing made you mad recently, gulls?
>>
>>9617278
>lenses like the baby blue
They were talking about skirts, anon
>>
>>9619384
I was angry at my nailist too.. She's really bad and my nails always look ugly and in different shapes and length wtf
I've tried 7!!!! Different nailists in the city I live in and thet were all bad. Luckily I'm moving away from here in less then a month...
>>
>>9620201
did your nails get fixed?
>>
>>9620333
No they're still ugly
But soon lol!
>>
thank you everyone for all your advice but i'm still nervous since most people have high standard with Gyaru fashion and i'm worried i wouldn't be at that high standard in 2 weeks.

On another note i'm liking the kuronba and i'm inspired to go into agejo. Though currently i feel like i have some clothes that would suit amekaji and Rokku.
>>
>>9624777
i'd say, experiment now while you still can, eventually you will find your style better when you tried it all
>>
File: IMG_7199.jpg (1.24 MB, 936x1248)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
Nailanon here, went elsewhere to get them fixed in the end.
>>
>>9626503
I really love the color combination, but my autism can't look away from that nail on your pinky finger, since the golden part on that one is bigger than the others.
Apart from that, love it.
Also, beautiful fingers.
>>
>>9626515
Gotta say that is a weird-ass compliment anon, but thank you! And yeah the little finger is rustling my jimmies too, will probably end up fixing it.
>>
File: PhotoEditor-1504834649897.jpg (2.92 MB, 2415x4960)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB JPG
Selfpost. I hadn't done gyaru for a while, I wish I had a pink bag to match with this. Looking for pointers.
>>
>>9627531
Outfit is cute, now please focus on your makeup. There is hardly any
>>
>>9626503
Love that jacket anon
>>
>>9627662
Agreed, you can't really call this gyaru with such basic makeup.
>>
>>9615139
kinda sleazy-hot. id probably hit it. (wouldnt admit it afterwards though...)
>>
>>9627531
Love your outfit.
>>
>>9627735
It's a bag and a shirt senpai, if i had a jacket with that embroidery on i would die irl
>>
>>9627662
>>9627841
Yeah, I'm in the process of working on makeup. It a bit difficult going from not much to gyaru because what I feel is 'too much' is hardly any and I really dislike contouring. But those are all excuses and I'm going to try to get better - thanks ya'll.

>>9627960
Thanks you!
>>
>>9628211
Focus on eye makeup and blush, contouring is pretty optional in most styles these days.
>>
>>9628211
What most gyaru do is, they start out by doing "clownmakeup" amounts and then tone it down, instead of building it up. that is an easier way to find your balance
>>
>>9628427
and highlighting. if you highlight the contour is often not even needed.
>>
Did WC become kumatan? Where is the webshop with their normal stuff?
>>
>>9629574
Seconding this, highlighting is easier to begin with while contour can be really difficult for beginners. Better to be super shiny than to look like a melted candy bar.
>>
I feel like gyaru dies 10 years ago, only a little of the makup style remains but the rest is basic bitch h&m stuff I see going around.
>>
After getting lasik done I had to give up fashion lenses according to my eye doctor. Sigh. It has been one year. I really miss circle lenses! How can I even achieve a "gyaru" look without them?
>>
>>9603615
im sorry but that photo is really cringy please do not attempt unless asian looking. i loterally never say stuff like this
>>
>>9635376
What? This is jfashion. Also your writing sucks, check before hitting send
>>
>>9636007
It's the same salty illiterate cunt who posts in the thread every so often.
>>
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 1500x1000)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>9635337
Not every gal wears circle lenses. I know as far as western gyaru go, Lizzie Bee doesn't
>>
>>9636102
Ok but why would you pick this picture of her to show it. Maybe a close up picture of her make would prove your point a little better. In this picture she kind of just looks like someone who just left dance class.
>>
File: jinkies.png (20 KB, 93x128)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>9615139
Shaggy there looking daijoubu.
>>
>>9636102
Chris also doesn't. Plenty of others too.
>>
I was really sad when I saw this...
>>
>>9634975
There is WC that sells some 90 vintage style stuff (some second hand some new) & there is Kumatan that sells Chinatsu's designs and some kumatan march.. There is a link in the kumatan japan Instagram account
>>
>>9636851
why?
>>
>>9636865
Probably because of the self harm scars.
>>
>>9636874
oh shit I did not notice that, poor girl
>>
Buzzfeed video on gyaru.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3VCYZTaagM

There's a lot of misinformation, but I liked what Aochan says at the end, "It’s not that I think there should be more Ganguro girls I think there should be more people doing what they want to do."
>>
I'm a plus sized wanna-be gyaru looking on advice to start. Mostly, where should I shop?
>>
>>9637775
Which style?
>>
File: IMG_7381.jpg (1.05 MB, 936x1248)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
Went to my first gyaru meet in ages today, to a cat cafe. Shit was comfy
>>
>>9639053
Looking cute
>>
File: IMG_4603.jpg (612 KB, 1241x2205)
612 KB
612 KB JPG
I was finally able to do the eyeshape I've been attempting to do for like the past year, actually looked pretty good this time around.

I've been hanging out with Pepa lately and they've been really inspiring me to keep getting dressed up so I'm appreciative
>>
>>9638892
Onee or Hime gyaru
>>
>>9641680
Damn you look really cute but oneeee thing is bothering me

Blend that nose
>>
>>9642319
Do you know what a nose stripe is? The white highlight was obviously intentional.
>>
>>9642319
My kuro gal makeup point is actually the unblended white highlight! I only do it when I'm doing specifically kuro gal

I promise I know how to blend lmao
>>
>>9642319
you obvs know nothing about kuro lol, she's slaying
>>
Is this what heaven looks like?
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 540x960)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
This is definitely the gyaru right?
>>
>>9646748
When I saw this I thought it was shit, but thinking from a gyaru perspective it's heaven. Can't wait for cheap knockoffs to show up.
>>
>>9646926
>full wig
nah
>>
>>9646926
Some points
>no makeup at all
>that wig
>the shoes
>they grey of skirt and top don't match at all
>no one wanted to see your panties
>>
>come out as lesbian
>nails need an infill
>want to fug qts but don't want to give up glorious gyaru nails
;w;
>>
>>9646926
this is a man
>>
>>9647491
Congrats anon! It's not like you're dating anyone right now right? If you're single the only real problem is that you'll probably be seen as even more "straight" than without them. But gyaru already reads as "straight" or "bi for attention" to a lot of gay women anyway so just do what makes you happiest. Deco short nails would be a good compromise if you wanna do that too. Also this came up when I searched "cute nails lesbian."

xojane.com/beauty/nailing-her-a-lesbian-guide-to-fantastic-fingers
>>
>>9647529
>>
>>9647531
Forgot to mention not all will be short enough, but there's nothing here that can't be scaled down to super short.
>>
>>9647491
First of all don't use emoji, second this board is 18+ if you don't know of any other way to give a girl some pleasure other than your fingers you're probably too young to be here
>>
>>9647533
I'd probably consider glitter a bit risky unless it's really secured.
>>
>>9647536

>>9647534
If you don't understand nerve endings don't stop working just cause you aren't into men you're probably too young to be here. Not only that but standard gyaru length is really hard to rub with and have it actually feel good when you don't have the luxury of knowing what's touching what. That's a really awkward sentence but you get it.
>>
>>9647541
Onto sex ready nails. Now these really need length adjustments, but I thought they were cute enough to post anyway. Most of these aren't going to read as gyaru on their own cause that's a nightmare waiting to happen, but it's better than bare nails.
>>
>>9647543
>>
File: vintage_flower_nails_3.jpg (161 KB, 728x800)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>9647545
>>
>>9647546
>>
File: cute-nails.jpg (49 KB, 600x566)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>9647548
This is probably foil but if you found a full pack of the tips/full one that'd work well enough. There's not much out there that isn't super normie.
>>
>>9647553
Thanks for all your ideas, anon! I think I'm going to go with medium-length super rounded nails, but get rainbow leopard print or something on them (again) so they look hella gay. It's not like you can't rub a clit with acrylics after all, penetration is the only tricky bit and that's why God gave us strap-ons.
>>
>>9648360
Some gals make a few nails short and the rest a bit longer
>>
File: 1503177837812.jpg (21 KB, 72x117)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>9603615
kek
>>
>>9647186
Apparently its hentai gyaru by the description of the girl in the photo.
>>
>>9651945
no, she wrote she intended to do kuro gyaru, or was inspired by it. And even if it was 'henati gyaru' (what ever that is) it still lacks makeup, a decent hairstyle, matching clothes and basically everything I already wrote above.
>>
File: nailface.jpg (113 KB, 960x960)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>9648360
This is what I got done in the end! Nice and round and smooth, but still gal as hell. Also this leopard print survived my night out, I was hella impressed.
>>
>>9653069
My makeup never survives the night, well done
>>
>>9603615
White girls trying to look like Japanese girls trying to look like white girls.
>>
File: 1502947514521.png (528 KB, 654x852)
528 KB
528 KB PNG
I want to buy circle lenses for the first time, but I'm nervous. For anyone who's done this before, which website do you order from and are there any brands you recommend to wear daily? I'm worried about the horror stories of getting ripped off or lenses making people's eyes get scratched etc.
>>
>>9660133
Try to find ones that are US FDA approved or KFDA (korean FDA) approved. I like Geo personally.
>>
>>9660137
Thank you much. Geo brand was the one I had my eye on, no pun intended

Do you order from pinkyparadise or eyecandyz?
>>
>>9660141
direct from GEO usually
>>
>>9646926
Name please!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.