[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 12 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: collage.jpg (1.15 MB, 1196x1193)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
Now that the busy summer season is behind us and with just a handful of cons left to go. Wanted to see who was attending what? Also what might be your cosplay plans?

Forest City Comicon ~ Sept. 23 ~ London
Hamilton Comic Con ~ Sept. 30-Oct.1 ~ Hamilton(Mount Hope)
London Comic Con ~ Oct.13-15 ~ London
GTA Comic Con ~ Nov.12 ~ Oakville
Quinte Mini Con ~ Nov.18-19 ~ Belleville
East End Expo ~ Dec.3 ~ Ajax
Pomtario/Kupocon ~ Dec.3 ~ Toronto
DTAC ~ Dec.9 ~ Toronto

Also if your from other parts of Canada and Ontario. Please feel free to join and plan your own stuff here if need be
>>
>>9626381
Attending Animara Con, Requiem, Thundercon(maybe) if not FCCC, Ottawa Geek Market, Fantasticon, QCCC, Geekfest, QMC and Pomtario.

Seeing this makes Quebec look like the new Ontario with all the cons we are having this year
>>
>>9626381
Hal-con, Capercon, Enbicon, and Animaine are all I got left for the rest of the year
>>
>>9626882
See you at Hal-Con!
>>
>>9626381
FCC = Alright con
HCC = Crap
LCC = Crap and overpriced
GTACC = Never heard of it
QMC = Hahahahahaha
EEE = Also never heard of it
Kupocon = Much excitement
DTAC = Went once, never again. $10 for just a dealers hall
>>
>>9626381
BUMP'ING
>>
File: 1505269011537.jpg (232 KB, 1366x768)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>tfw Otafest Aurora's been canned in favour of holding crappy mini-conventions at places shared by normie festivals

Guess con heads haven't learned from all the criticism about normies harassing cosplayers over the July long weekend.
>>
What happened to nekko? I was hoping to see him at con bravo or the beach meet up but he never showed up like he said he would and he hasn't posted in a while. Has he finally given up?
>>
Newly moving to Canada this winter so I'm hoping to hit up Anime North 2018.
>>
>>9631467
Judging by discord he is either shitting up /fit/ or he actually got roped into a relationship and hasn't left japan yet. My bet is on the later one.
>>
>>9627991
FCCC is so comfy. I think LCC tends to get better guests overall, but I despise the venue. And anything that requires me to drag my cosplay clad ass into East London is just no bueno.

I wish FCCC had done two days this year as well.
>>
>>9631467
>>9631627
Don't worry guys, he's back. He was just busy getting ready for his trip, and didn't have time to go to many events leading up to it.
>>
File: 00-og.jpg (844 KB, 1837x2048)
844 KB
844 KB JPG
Just a head's up, Next Music Tokyo Show is happening in a couple of weeks. The show is a bunch of indy bands from Tokyo brought over to perform in Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver.

http://www.nextmusicfromtokyo.com/
>>
Anyone going to the karaoke thing next weekend? Seems like it might not be half bad so I'm giving it a shot; I figure if it's cringey I only paid $5 and can just enjoy the venue for what it is while ignoring the weebfest
>>
Feel free to say hello if you're going!
>>
>>9631506
Don't bother. Unless you love tumblr politics, cosplay, and Western fandoms, it's shit.
>>
>>9637274
I think the con went pretty well today! Felt sorry for everyone in heavy costumes cause heat, but at least it was nice and cool inside.

I got some fun goodies from the dealer's room and had a good time overall, no ragrets

How did everyone else do?
>>
>>9639401
I was boiling in my costume, but ran into a quite a few friends, and met a lot of nice people too. Con felt a bit short though since it seemed to wind down much sooner than other cons.
>>
>>9639401
Really enjoyed the con this year. Just shame it couldn't be 2 days like last year

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.