[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 112 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

New Love Nikki thread

Old thread >>9623423

Post your favorite coords, competition and latest costumes.
>>
File: image.png (3.07 MB, 1536x2048)
3.07 MB
3.07 MB PNG
Trying to decide what to use for the girl from legend theme
Current is at top 64% but last one made top 20% by being a sellout and making literal manlet
>>
File: image.png (3.81 MB, 1536x2048)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB PNG
>>9645871
Considering changing to this
>>
This is where I'm at right now
>>
File: IMG_4662.png (698 KB, 640x1136)
698 KB
698 KB PNG
This was my villainess who didn't do well.
>>
I'm doing okay. I probably won't change because it's already a day in, and I can't be fucked.
>>
File: IMG_6507.png (1.04 MB, 750x1334)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
I really like this outfit, I think I coordinates the colours perfectly. I got up to ~#600 then my rank started dropping sadface. Can't be fucked changing it though.
>>
Is this game worth installing?
>>
>>9645898
yes
>>
>>9645898
Not if you value having money lolol
>>
I'm not doing GREAT, but it seems like if you don't have anything for the theme just using basic ass Japanese or Chinese clothes works pretty okay.
>>
>>9645912
wow that's the wrong picture, my bad.
>>
>>9645881
how?
You literally just slapped an ugly mismatched background item onto the red shoes set
>>
Not doing too bad, hoping to get into the numbers!
>>
I decided go against the grain and use the other event outfit and not be perfectly matched. Its doing ok so I'm not changing it.
>>
>>9645983
Sets you have to pay irl money for always seem to do better.
>>
I was doing well and now I'm in the top 30%. Whoops. Probably gonna try something more original next
>>
>>9645871
>>9645873
They both look awful
>>
Newbie who just started and blew all my resources on this dress and the montague cape thing which doesn’t even work because of the poofy sleeves. Probably should have saved my coin and diamond and skipped this one.
>>
>>9645898
Installed and played for few hours. It was worth it. I really like most of the dresses, makes me want to sew again.
>>
File: IMG_7977.jpg (101 KB, 640x765)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
Had this one my 24hr sale today
>tfw LN keeps baiting you with good deals
>>
File: IMG_1858.png (618 KB, 640x1136)
618 KB
618 KB PNG
Was really hoping this one would do well, I really like it. Oh well.
>>
I really didn't want to add the ears and tails because I think it's too extra, but it got me here.
>>
>>9646280
What are fantasy tickets?
>>
>>9646384
You can use them in the pavilion of fantasy instead of paying diamonds.
>>
>>9646384
They're coupons you use at the Mystery Pavilion to get stuff with out spend diamonds.
>>
>This is true suffering

I know you can tap the avatars to change which one is in front, but it gave me a good chuckle when I first saw it
>>
I had this lily fairy looking outfit that I liked but it did poorly so I changed it to the hingabana outfit instead. There's not much variation this theme, but the assassins creed looking outfit in the top 20 was funny.
>>
File: IMG_7991.png (767 KB, 640x1136)
767 KB
767 KB PNG
Everyone raving about the Moon Set but I like the yellow dress a lot more.
Also
>same set w/o ears/tail and with blonde hair
>25%
>put tail/ears and add the pink hair
>1%
>>
File: shit.png (19 KB, 476x220)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
saw this in the facebook group. theres a huge argument and its hilarious
>>
>>9646628
Lmao gender theory people are all over love nikki unfortunately. Glad i don't have a facebook anymore. I just wanna enjoy my stupid expensive dress up game in peace
>>
I was top 500 and dropped to 3% . Welp.
>>
>>9646628
Savage, I love it.

I've added ears to my outfit, hopefully it'll be enough to bump me up a bit.
>>
>>9647217
I can literally go from like 30% to 10% within hours

I don't get it.
>>
Not bad
>>
The fact that this dress has the "lolita" attribute makes me reeeee
>>
I dunno how this is doing so good but I'm fine with it.
>>
Even stuff for the sweet lolitas.
>>
Doing my usual. I always end up high enough to get numbers but never high enough to get top 20 sigh.
>>
My competition outfit. Kinda bland, but I think it's cute anyway.
>>
I kept getting stuck in the top 1 - 5% so I dreamed up this monstrosity and it actually worked
>>
Whoah so I'm totally out of the loop, is this a new version of NikkiUp2U?
>>
File: IMG_2724.png (814 KB, 750x1334)
814 KB
814 KB PNG
started this out with the pigeon maid makeup (I use it a lot but it doesn't seem as popular with other people) and then switch to everyone's new favorite face pre-bitchy fox eyes and magically went up in ranking

one. Change. Always. Makes. Such. A. Difference.
>>
Here is mine. I guess my score isn't that bad as I only signed up 12 hours ago.
>>
>>9646085
Oh boo maybe they're new to the game and didn't get that many clothes yet?
>>
what are fantasy tickets used for?
>>
>>9648267
Already answered, check the thread >>9646394
>>
>>9648254
I am, actually
By the way, where'd y'all get your armour ?
>>
>>9648280
And you still made nice outfits so to hell with that other anon!
You could get the armor last week if you'd buy crystals for 5 dollars.....I didnt do it but seeing all these nice outfits with it now made me regret it...
Oh well it will come back some day.
>>
File: CocoPPa_Play_-_Banner.jpg (49 KB, 700x233)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Figured I'd ask here instead of making an entirely new thread for a game that gulls might not even play, but since it's fairly similar to Love Nikki, does anybody else play Cocoppa Play?
>>
>>9648323
Cocoppa just makes me depressed, honestly. I played TinierMe for the entire duration of its existence and cocoppa leaves so much to be desired
>>
>>9648323
It's a cute game, but very tiring after a week or so. It has an energy system with a bar that gets refilled after 1-2 hours, which means you have to play it almost 24 hours a day to get somewhere in competitions if you're not willing to spend any real money. No thanks.
>>
>>9648310
I'm a poorfag
I'm not spending money on mobile games

exceptlovelive
>>
>>9648407
I justify it by spending it on entertainment. Others go to movies, subscribe netflix or buy console games, while I spend money on LN.
>>
>>9648323
I tried playing it when it just came out, but the fact that they were mixing items from different tinierme gachas into new "sets" was really triggering me. plus they charge money for everything.
>>
>>9648407
>spending on love live
What for? You get very few love gems per dollar and I can't even keep up with all the idols I get as it is, thinking of chucking all my rares in spite of the collector in me protesting.
>>
>>9648456
Not on gems, on the starter packs
>>
>>9648388
If you play for longer than a week, you accumulate so many drinks that you pretty much never run out of energy.

I haven't run out of energy in so long. Last time I did was when I was striving for top 200 in an event.

Atm I have about 80 max drinks. I'm a free player too.
>>
>>9648499
Still expensive imo, I just save up the good ol' regular way. I must say I like this new three step recruit thing, you get a lot to work with at the same time.

Back to LN, I'll likely dump a few dollars into it once I see a great deal. Not sure yet how to maximize the value though since I'm a new player.
>>
Anybody got ideas for Bavarian Style?
>>
Any ideas for the "bavarian style" theme. I'm assuming there's some sort of lederhosen item I'm not aware of yet that everyone and their grandma will be wearing?
>>
File: image.png (3.88 MB, 1536x2048)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB PNG
This is what I'm going with, don't know of any lederhosen item
>>
>>9648506
Buying the monthly pack is probably the best choice if don't want to spend a lot of money. It gives you 60 diamonds everyday and combined with the gems from the daily quests you get 110 diamonds everyday and around 3000 gems for a month. You should wait to buy it the next time there's a top up event for a free outfit.
>>
>>9648521
This is what I've been doing. I'll do the monthly recharge when they announce there's a new outfit for recharging
>>
>Bavaria Style
>literally 2 dresses in the game that look somewhat like a dirndl
>>
>>9648521
That does sound interesting, how much does it cost for that pack?
>>
File: IMG_8060.jpg (56 KB, 640x261)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>9648544
4.99$ called montly card
Currently you can get the Song of Night Sky for recharging
>>
>>9648517
The only two I know of are Pastoral Pearl and the one in the store that costs 60 diamonds
>>
>>9648546
Well my only other idea was to try and do something with parts of the pastry set, especially since bavaria is most known for their chocolates and food
>>
>>9648545
Ah, the information isn't gathered in a good way. So I get both 260 diamonds and 60 diamonds daily, totalling 2060 diamonds if I collect it all? What does the daily quest entail? Just log in and colllect, or will it extend the regular quests that I need to do tasks for? If I need to complete more tasks, how many more?

Sorry for all the questions, trying to decide if I should go for it or not cause it sounds like a good deal.
>>
>>9648546
Don't forget the 359 diamond dress from the Satiroth's Sheep set. I have a feeling that's where the theme came from, haha. I'm really glad I have Pastoral Pearl right now.
>>
>>9648527
Make a really shitty bootleg lederhosen outfit, for me.

It is a REALLY unfortunate theme tho, because drindl outfits tend to be really plain besides the dress itself being nice, but I'm sure some bullshit overdressed trash will end up winning.
>>
File: IMG_8065.jpg (174 KB, 1019x1016)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>9648566
So you get 1x 260 diamonds and 30x 60 diamonds which you can claim every server reset from the daily quest window.
>>
More like a British aristocrat, but here we go
>>
>>9648592
Here's my bootleg lederhosen and bullshit overdressed trash that will unfortunately be the more popular choice
>>
>>9648515
>>9648517
This was my guess. I only added accessories because it seems like that’s what the voters go for.
I’d go for blonde hairstyle, pigtails and a more innocent makeup if you have it
>>
>>9648655
Fuck I dropped it
>>
File: IMG_1862.png (612 KB, 640x1136)
612 KB
612 KB PNG
Here's my entry! I really like this theme, I'm always experimenting with this dress.
>>
>>9648613
Thanks a bunch, I appreciate the help. I'll most likely buy the pack when I see it including a dress I actually want.
>>
>>9648504
The energy system isn't the only con. The process of voting, clicking on random to vote again is boring and it makes me feel like a robot.
>>
>>9648656
I love this, Anon!
>>
I tried to go for a cute baker girl aesthetic
>>
>>9648673
Ah gosh thanks. I wish I didn’t have to add so much people have weird tastes in this game
>>
I hate that I don't have any accessories, but I at least could go with the Aryan master race look I guess. The ukulele to sort-of throw back to the Sound of Music? IDK, I have nothing else lmao
>>
I made do with what I have right now, I might spend a few rubies when I see what the concensus is to get a better score.
>>
>>9648714
Forgot the picture
>>
>>9648657
I love the left one! Absolutely loathe that makeup but you kind of made it work for the male one
>>
File: image.png (607 KB, 640x1136)
607 KB
607 KB PNG
My look for this theme rn. Had to change from my first outfit which had me around 80% so hopefully this one will increase a little more still ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
File: IMG_4684.png (617 KB, 640x1136)
617 KB
617 KB PNG
>6% instantly
>forgot to make the shoes match
>redo
It hurts, but the event just started.

Also >you can only change once every 10 minutes.
>>
File: IMG_6561.png (761 KB, 750x1334)
761 KB
761 KB PNG
Here's my look
I feel like the flowers look kind of shoehorned in, but I thought that they'd really go with the theme
This outfit reminds me of my childhood a little bit~
>>
It's nothing special, but I like it.
>>
>>9648742
It's only been a little over an hour, but now it's at 62%.
I am heartbroken.
>>
>>9648798
Don't be, it's all about one or two dresses this time, even more so than usual imo.
>>
File: bavarian.png (871 KB, 543x967)
871 KB
871 KB PNG
I was at 4% earlier this morning but dropped down to 30%. To be fair, it does look like 12301231231 other entries so I'm not surprised. I went with the braided loops since I felt they were the most milkmaid-like but I'm wondering if I should swap out the hair.
>>
Only started playing a couple of days ago so I had to go a bit off theme as I didn't have anything that matched it very well. Quite happy with my ranking at the moment!
>>
>>9648656
Did some minor edits but I’m top 10%. We’ll see how long that lasts
>>
File: IMG_5788.png (898 KB, 750x1334)
898 KB
898 KB PNG
heres what i went for! not particularly sure what the hell this theme even means.
>>
File: image.png (2.51 MB, 1536x2048)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB PNG
Highest I've ever been
>>
>>9649250
Like traditional German outfits, anon. You could've also just googled "Bavarian".

I laughed a bit because I saw some people in the contest had misinterpreted it as "Bohemian" instead.
>>
>>9648798
change one small thing and keep doing that till you get a good ranking, it's largely luck
>>
>>9649395
Can confirm lol changed the hair and flower crown and got from 30% to where I am now
>>
Holy shit guys, I'm number 504! This is the best I've ever done. My highest before was being at 33%. Seem like changing my outfit 4 times paid off
>>
>>9649293
Traditionally Bavarian pls, no traditionally German. My local traditional clothes have o much more aesthetic than these ugly dirndl pieces ew
>>
File: IMG_4671.png (913 KB, 750x1334)
913 KB
913 KB PNG
just changing my makeup took me from 66% to here
>>
File: IMG_5790.png (925 KB, 750x1334)
925 KB
925 KB PNG
really dont have a lot of good items for this one so im relying on the same dress everyones using and flowers to carry me.
>>
Someone posted this to FB, this is the event coming up you should save 3k stam for.
It's going to work like the black swan event where items are "hidden" in certain maps
>>
>>9649896
*eyes roll out of head and onto floor*
>>
>>9650146
Please see a doctor, anon
>>
>>9650096
>save up 3k stamina for
How am I supposed to do that?
>>
>>9648323
I loved it and played constantly but I don't like how dependent it was on being in a group. I stopped for about 2 weeks to concentrate on my exams (and even put in my status that I'd be limited in the game due to school) and when I came back, my group had dropped me and suddenly I couldn't use the gatchas or anything useful. Doesn't help that the people in other groups are pretty damn ridiculous.
"You must log in at least 6 days a week minimum, you must constantly give to our pool, if you don't tell one of our mods when you can't log in we will remove you permanently, etc." Power tripping teenagers everywhere. Just because you're off in the summer, doesn't mean the adults are.
>>
>>9650146
please return to tumblr if you want to roleplay
>>
>>9650171
Basically either buy stamina or don't play any fucking maps and hoard the free stamina you get. Bullshit.
>>
>>9650096
>implying these pieces are cute enough for me to want to save stamina for
>>
Guys, how the fuck is this girl number 6?!! She wasn't in the top earlier today so this has to be recent. Wtf game algorithym.
>>
>>9650286
Yeah I don't get it either... they must of got extremely lucky? I don't know it seems really weird to me.
>>
>>9649858
>tfw tried almost this exact same outfit on my first attempt and did terribly
>>
>>9650322
I know,

>Used the red version of this outfit that was similar to the other red outfits in the top yesterday
> Got 70%
> Altered that outfit by adding fur accessories later
>80%
>Resubmitted again with versian similar to blue coord above but with black hair, mature face, black choker, black lace gloves and blue heels
>88%
>Finally change coord to the one posted here
>504

I don't get it.
>>
>>9650286
>>9650318

Samefag, but it's killing me, now she's 3rd. Whyyyyyyyyyy???
>>
>>9650096
this is gonna be an event where you can pick what pieces you want rather than having to get them in a set order right? I only care about the makeup
>>
>>9650286
They're now number one
I feel attacked
>>
At this point I don't really even try to get in the top anymore. It just feels so random at times. This also could just be me, but sometimes it feels like the ones in the top have outfits that don't really fit the theme. It's not every event, but some have caused me to raise an eyebrow.
>>
I really think there's at least two important elements to the algorithm that determine your placement.

1--How "active" your avatar is, that is, how often it's actually shown to people

2--I think you are actually shown next to the same partner every time. If your other partner is terrible, you might get into the top 999.

2.5--If you're not shown next to the same person, time and time again, I see that most avatars are shown next to one that shares a common item
>>
>>9649395
Thank you. I took your advice last night and just re-changed the shoes. I went from the late 80s to 15 tonight.
>>
>>9650558
I always assumed that how many times you judge other people affected how often your character was shown to others. So for example if you don't judge other people at all, your character shows up less but if you judge 30+ a day, your character shows up more?

I could be wrong about this but I generally judge a lot and tend to get within 2~5% every time -sometimes even with lackluster/basic outfits. The only time I didn't was during the tomboy contest and I had a con during that time and couldn't vote as much as I usually do.
>>
>>9650655
The time I got #2 on the rankings, I didn't vote at all that session.
>>
>>9650558
>>9650655
Judging doesn't affect anything. I haven't judged outfits in a month because I'm just too lazy and still regularly hit 5%>

I have noticed that when you resubmit, wait ~1h and you'll have your score for that outfit. It might stay stable or it might drop but once it drops, you're never getting back up again. Probably because you're getting shown less and less. So better off changing something small and hoping your next score gets you something good.

Same/similar partner theory is interesting and explains a lot about how the crappiest outfits can make it to top 10
>>
>>9650690
>It might stay stable or it might drop but once it drops, you're never getting back up again.

Ehh, that's not true. I'm this anon >>9648839
and I went from 4% to 30% on the first day but I haven't changed anything and I'm currently back up at 3% right now.
>>
>>9648874
I'm now 676 holy shit this is the highest I've ever been
>>
>>9650712
I came to the "active/inactive period" theory because your vote score (the number, not percentage) can remain the same for a very long time, hours and hours, and at other times, you can check it within 10 minutes, and it keeps climbing.
>>
Anyone else hate the Pavillion of Fantasy?
>>
>>9651072
How so? It's just a place to dump my extra gold into as far as I care.
>>
>>9650746
96 now, man voting is really confusing
>>
>>9651157
That's the Pavillion of Mystery. Fantasy is the one you have to spend diamonds.
>>
>>9651249
Ah, I spent some diamonds to see if I'd get any drops and mostly regret it. Seems like you'd need to sink an ungodly amount of diamonds in it.
>>
>>9651072
I've been stuck at 33 items in the pavilion for over a month now. Not a single new item holy shit
>>
>>9651262
Same yo I just got to 34 today and it was some random shitty dress. You can get new items and not know though because not every pavilion unique item is listed, it's really dumb.
>>
I found a Taobao shop that has a lot of the outfits for anyone wanting to cosplay their character
https://shop342546824.taobao.com/shop/view_shop.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.271.72ab420dRKDjgf&user_number_id=3071178815
>>
File: IMG_2582.png (872 KB, 750x1334)
872 KB
872 KB PNG
Somehow made it to 1% with this. After sinking diamonds into that basket and crook...
>>
>>9651072
yes!
And i mostly hate that I can't complete certain outfits because the full outfit is craftable except for one thing that I need from pavilion.... (pic very related)
>>
File: IMG_8140.png (585 KB, 640x1136)
585 KB
585 KB PNG
Changed my outfit over 15 times, Cutie hair and green eyes were the only thing getting me above top 20%
>>
The new theme is "Sail for The New Continent". What do you have in mind?
>>
>>9651450
I hate how much I love the constellation dress

>>9652440
I'm thinking like Christopher Columbus and went with this but I feel like people might be throwing on sailor suits instead
>>
>>9652498
I wanted to use the pirate items, but I'm not far enough in the game to make them. So I'm going to be one of those people that end up using sailor suits.
>>
>>9652498
>>9652440
I went sorta turn-of-the-century with it. I thought about doing like a knight/conquistador but didn’t have much for it so meh

I’ll probably change in like an hour when I see what’s doing well
>>
Half an hour in, I'd say 90% is either sailor themed or first class lady. Ladies seem to go better.
>>
File: IMG_4726.png (615 KB, 640x1136)
615 KB
615 KB PNG
Worry not, ladies. I am here to escourt your delicate hands to the new world with my inevitable low score!

I love making dudes on this game, but they always score badly.
>>
>>9652440
Pirate! I finally get to use it. Barely had enough resources to finish the hat though.
>>
>>9652634
I considered this as an alternate just to have the leg knife visible but I really like the pirate dress. Dunno if I want to risk changing it
>>
Seems tp be going well for now, probably just because everyone is obsessed with pirates.
>>
>>9652646
Why is your screencap so dark?
>>
>>9652650
It's an app callled bluelight filter that I set to turn my screen extra dark after 10pm. Easier on the eyes when it's dark.

Here's a brighter one for you, turns out I'm at numbers. First time that happened to me.
>>
I messed up. I was in 9%, changed it to a worse one and back and now I'm stuck in 20%. Well, time to make little changes and see what would make it work.
>>
Anyone know what happened to the Love Nikki subreddit? It's suddenly invite-only.
>>
>>9653055
I was 4th place for a while, and now I'm in 9%. This is the highest I've ever been. I'd be sad if I dropped even lower (like it's usually the case with me).
>>
>>9653092
Their discord currently has their channels closed as well for some kind of maintenance. Probably will be back soon.
>>
>>9653100
They said everyone has to repost their intros with their usernames and friend IDs. I'm on a guest account (which means no ID), so hopefully they don't reject me.
>>
Done a little math on the princess stages for the event pieces.
If you get 1 piece out of 3 trys (my common rate so far).
For both sets: 13 paid resets ea. stage + 5 free attempts (54 trys) x 4 = 1560 diamonds
For one set: 4 paid resets ea. stage + 5 free attempts (27 trys) x 4 = 480 diamonds
Please correct me if i'm wrong~
>>
>>9653155
you also have to factor in purchasing stamina, which most people would have to do
>>
>>9653155

So far spent around 400 stamina and already got the fully evolved necklace and headpiece in both colours. The Lantern and the background also seem to be pretty easy to get in both colours. You can easily do these without spending any diamonds. Only stuff that is hard to get is the princess stages items.
I'm trying to get the hair in one colour, I'm not going to spend any diamonds on this event. The dresses are kinda ugly imo.
>>
>>9653156
I had saved up 600 stamina before and already finished all maiden items in both colors + princess 0/3 and resets. I'd say if you successfully grab all stamina and spend some diamonds for the cc you won't have problems.
>>
>>9650223
I just tried out the stages and got each of the items in 2-4 tries, you really don't need to save that much stamina unless I got extremely lucky.
>>
How do you get the lantern and background in this event? also when are the recipes supposed to show up in our mailboxes?
>>
>>9653215
I got my recipes 20 minutes ago, try relogging. Keep in mind both need the items from princess stage + 50~100k gold each.
>>
>tfw only just finished pricess stage 4
>>
>>9653261
how long have you been playing?
>>
>>9653261
Don't worry, I'm stuck in Princess 5-3 so I will miss some parts too. I've been playing for a week.
>>
>>9653280
Two weeks or so, I haven't been focusing much on the story. Only at chapter 6 in maiden too.
>>
The initial estimate of 3k stamina was way off, the diamond cost hurts more ugh. I had 2k saved up and with 10 paid resets on all the princess levels, I've got the first set and 5/9 of the second set. 1k stamina would've been enough for the whole event
>>
>>9653295
Never mind my grumbling, spent some time rushing up to the point I needed to be. My outfits from maiden were mostly decent enough to get S and A on the first try.
>>
>>9652440
I waited on entering until I got some of the event items. I guess it's a hit
>>
Just updated like 15 minutes ago so maybe I'm on to something here

I didn't have any of the pirate stuff, maybe my individuality will win me something...? hah.

Anyway, went with an edwardian looking outfit.
>>
>>9653617
in my personal experience:
cute well coordinated outfit>disorganized one that follows theme
>>
>>9653653
Honestly it was almost the same before, I just changed the hair and hat to make it more era-accurate, and took off gloves that I had on it, and I shot up like 30%
>>
File: feelingblue.png (1.04 MB, 800x1145)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
In the brown ver. of this suit I was in top 30%, once i dyed it and added flashy hair went up to top 5%
>pro-tip: force some item from the most recent/ongoing event to your coord for a 10% rank boost
>>
File: IMG_2109.png (928 KB, 750x1334)
928 KB
928 KB PNG
This is the highest I've ever been. I'm glad I didn't have to craft the pirate coat, but I'll probably do it eventually as well as the rest of the suit since it looks nice.
>>
>>9648049
This, is it a knock off or by the same people?
>>
>>9653177
Yeah but you need multiples to evolve your items.
>>
>>9654002
by the same people
>>
File: IMG_7889.jpg (1.63 MB, 4032x3024)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB JPG
I'm selling my childlike love costume from uwowo for $75 shipped in the US if anyone is interested. I've only tried it on.
>>
>>9654304
I'd totally get it if it was introduced to the game.
>>
File: IMG_4752.png (613 KB, 640x1136)
613 KB
613 KB PNG
>>9654329
But it has been
>>
>>9650176
You can join our club if you want.
We have 9 people so far, and it's pretty chill.
We just ask for some sort of notice if you're gonna disappear for a long while, but a note in your bio is fine. Atm since we only have 9 people, it doesn't really matter if you go inactive.
>>
>>9654363
>Love of Miracle
Is that an old event?
>>
>>9654394
It's from about 2(?) months ago but the event is supposed to return later.
>>
>>9654394
It's from a couple months ago
>>
>>9654419
Do the events usually come back? Will I ever be able to complete the current sets if I miss out on my chance now?
>>
>>9654304
size?
>>
>>9654501
I've never seen the events come back, but I have seen them put the event outfits in the Design craft area to make the pieces a few months later.
>>
>>9654419
>>9654501
For the wedding outfit event, they specified to keep the oath rings because an event using them will be coming in the future, same with a few other events but I don't remember which. For all the other outfits, they will come back either in the shop or craftable. Except for the red shoes outfit which never reappeared in Vietnam/CN version
>>
>>9654304
what size?
>>
anyone know how to get S rank on princess 10-5 without using Dance of Venus? I don't want to drop the diamonds on it.
>>
File: 10-5.png (430 KB, 800x1030)
430 KB
430 KB PNG
>>9654729
heres what the LN guide is suggesting, dance of Venus being 1st choice obviously
>>
File: 10-5..png (411 KB, 800x1006)
411 KB
411 KB PNG
>>9654729
next page
>>
I wanted to make a pirate girl anyway.
>>
>>9654608
Alright, thanks, then I can rest a bit easier.
>>
>>9654502
>>9654699
It's a small. Uwowo's measurements are bust: 90 cm, waist: 63-73 cm, hips: free, but I'd say it's best if you have a smaller bust because the shirring doesn't stretch very much.
>>
File: IMG_1884.png (581 KB, 640x1136)
581 KB
581 KB PNG
What are y'all doing for this contest round? I'm calling my outfit Stygian Requiem. Alternatively, Sellout McSellout.
>>
File: IMG_4754.png (637 KB, 640x1136)
637 KB
637 KB PNG
>>9655155
I'm going to try this out.
>>
Me on last contest:
>entry dropped from 6% to 13%
>hey let's resubmit
>didn't check time
>resubmit
>stuck at 99% with 400 votes
>try to resubmit
>contest reward is being handed out
>get 3 instead of 17 roses
>>
File: IMG_8287.png (718 KB, 640x1136)
718 KB
718 KB PNG
>>9655270
Also
>max sell out level
Gonna change once I get another soul requiem
>>
>>9655155
Weirdly enough, this outfit did terribly!
>>
File: image.png (533 KB, 640x1136)
533 KB
533 KB PNG
My current look for the theme~ I wanted to channel the feeling of a forest deity who guides spirits that get lost in her woods. Currently hovering around 50%, might nix the scarf if my rank doesn't improve.
>>
File: IMG_9840.png (676 KB, 640x1136)
676 KB
676 KB PNG
>>9655155

Eh. The lantern color doesn't match anything else...
>>
I call this coord "bastion of originality"
>>
I thought my first one was cute but it would go from like 42% to 14% back to like 38% so I changed
>>
>>9655459
To “pastel sellout”
>>
>>9655417
I like it, it's an interesting interpretation of the theme.

I only started playing two days ago so I don't have any cool items, but I want to try just to see if I could votes for trying something that isn't "angel wings long dress lantern scythe".
>>
>>9655521
if I could get votes* whoops
>>
File: kkk-awaii.png (870 KB, 800x1076)
870 KB
870 KB PNG
Busting out those Pavilion exclusives

ehh however I'm not that satisfied with this one, what should I change?
>>
>>9654783
>>9654785
Thanks anon, I downloaded the app and it helped a lot.
>>
File: IMG_2805.png (839 KB, 750x1334)
839 KB
839 KB PNG
meh rating MEH outfit, I'll probably keep tinkering but I don't think this one is that bad
>>
Mine is pretty generic. let's see how long this lasts...
>>
Wow, I didn't even expect anything.
>>
It goes up and down, but not too bad given I haven't been playing long.
>>
I don't get why I'm this high, I bet it's gonna drop
>>
File: IMG_8421.png (711 KB, 750x1334)
711 KB
711 KB PNG
I'm surprised I'm this high ranked. I was expecting to hover around 50%.
>>
File: IMG_2160.png (720 KB, 640x1136)
720 KB
720 KB PNG
Who needs pastels and wings?
>>
>>9655988
>implying the scythe isn’t just as overused in this theme
>>
>>9655687
I was just looking at everyone's entries, and I'm like "Yup, the lantern really makes the theme" and I look yours and you just have a clarinet instead and you're in the top 1%
>>
>>9654372
Yes, please give me your group's name, anon. I could use a nice chill group that won't drop me now that school is picking up again.
>>
File: IMG_4401.jpg (282 KB, 1114x1761)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
You know what else would be cute? If you didn't sound like a condescending twatnozzle! Kthanxbai

The contrast in communities between Miracle Nikki and Love Nikki is insane. I love the developers on Love Nikki because they're super quick with bugs and feedback and have been excellent at keeping the game at a good pace, but Jesus Christ the player base is so cringy.
>>
>>9656493
Every time I glance at their Facebook, it's always whiny bullshit.
Where are my skin tones? My friend is dark skinned so this is very demeaning to her! Why do the makeups not work with the skin tone?
Whaaa this luxury is too expensive!

I want more stuff!
Whaa these events are too close together!
>>
>>9656573
If it weren't for the event updates and event guides I honestly wouldn't follow the Facebook groups.

Like you said, they're always whining. Too many events! Too few events! Not enough skin variations! This skin variation doesn't go with all the makeup! The sports event is sexist! The guys aren't guy-like enough! Everything's too expensive, wah wah.

Or, my favourite, making 8,000 posts about how ~~they totes don't like teh dramaz u gaizzz~~~
>>
>>9656493
what really annoys me is how rude they always are.
Whoever runs the love nikki facebook always seems so kind and tries to keep everyone happy with jokes and stuff but then the spoiled children come in whining about everything waaahhwaahhhwaaahhh.
Also this is the first app I've used where developers seem to cater this much to it's users: weekly updates, two events a week, constantly new updates to the storyline and new clothes,....
>>
File: IMG_6847.png (778 KB, 750x1334)
778 KB
778 KB PNG
This is my soul savior thing
>>
my outfit, I've been doing pretty badly the past few contests and it's bothering me a little
>>
Why does this basic shit always work best?
>>
>spending money on this game
I don't get it, it's pretty easy to get a lot of nice clothes without spending. I'm usually fine with just looking at the occasional nice set.
>>
>>9654304
Don't want to question spam the thread, but email me! I have all sorts of questions! It's one of my favourite outfits from the game!
>>
File: image.png (3.2 MB, 1536x2048)
3.2 MB
3.2 MB PNG
This is my outfit for the theme, top 1% is literally the highest I've ever gotten, I'm hoping I can get top 20 in at least one event for that dress, has anyone here got it yet?
>>
Not really a rant but I wish recharge costumes would work on 24hour deals (not the 99ct ones but those $5+ ones).
Seeing those daily deals and then see the normal diamond prices really turns you off from recharging normally.
Not like they'd still make money on the 24hr packs.
>>
>>9657470

I’m >>9655462
Currently at 575, highest I’ve ever been. We’ll see where I end up
>>
File: IMG_4458.jpg (135 KB, 640x1280)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
Start saving up stamina!
>>
File: IMG_4459.jpg (136 KB, 640x1280)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_4460.jpg (108 KB, 640x1280)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_4461.jpg (115 KB, 640x1280)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>
>>9658174
>>9658176
>>9658177
God damnit, there's no way I'm gonna be able to complete any of these as f2p am I.
>>
I downloaded this app about two days ago and I'm already considering spending real money on it... which I'm usually proud to say I've NEVER spent real currency on in-app purchases before, but LN might be what breaks me. Is there even a point to entering the contest when I only have the most basic of outfits to put in?
>>
>>9658220
But it's so easy to get nice stuff as f2p in nikki.
>>
>>9658220
Yes, there’s prizes for the amount of times you enter into the contest.
>>
>>9658220
Also even if you have basic outfits, sometimes really random outfits make it high up and you get crystal roses that can be exchanged for arena-exclusive sets
>>
>>9658176
>>9658174
RIP my gems
>>
When will chapter 12 come out? I found an item that is dropped in 12-2
>>
File: cooro.png (537 KB, 739x692)
537 KB
537 KB PNG
>>9658177
Holy shit i am ready!
>>
>>9658220
It's the game that broke me at least, and that's in spite of thinking that f2p honestly gets you very far in the game. Some of the p2p stuff is so overused in the contest that they are making it easier for everyone else.
>>
>>9658174
>>9658177
>>9658178
Those sets will cost stamina (by collecting souls through maiden and princess stages. For each stage stage attemp you will get 1-3 souls). Most expensive item is 3800 souls iirc. You will start with this outfit >>9658178 and then these two >>9658174 >>9658177 so if you want the good items you have to complete the crap first.
>>9658176
This one will cost diamonds (50 diamonds the first item, and 100 diamonds every following attempt). You get one item randomly per try.
>>
What the fuck does the new contest theme even mean?
>>
>>9658652
I was about to ask the same thing. I suppose I'll try for some kind of "cute comfy girl in a healthy relationship" thing if I can pull it off.
>>
Well you can usually complete one suit each event as f2p; I even completed Mori Girl/Queen of Deer Elf before I started putting money into this game. But spending money on this game is so worthwhile, especially the first time. If you spend 5USD on a monthly card, you get:
-260 diamonds TIMES TWO because it's your first time
-60 diamonds a day every day for 30 days
-Your V privilege will go up to 2, giving you prizes and permanent benefits like extra stamina every day, increased max stamina, extra resets each day, discounts in the store, etc.
-You will get the free suit that comes with your first recharge
-You will get the current recharge suit
>>
>>9658668
I ended up going with this. Maybe I'll throw some shit in the background/foreground if I don't do well
>>
>>9658652
I interpreted it as "relationship anniversary", so something you'd wear for a date on your anniversary.
>>
>>9658605
How much stamina would you think you need in total for the event? Hate saving up because I want to complete recipe costumes as well.
>>
File: IMG_8394.png (588 KB, 640x1136)
588 KB
588 KB PNG
>>9658652
I guess it's cutesy date look? No idea, just went with casual cute for now.
>>
>>9658652
Why did they choose something so abstract? Well, maybe this will deter people from using those obnoxious, flashy sets.
>>
File: IMG_8395.jpg (353 KB, 1440x1839)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
Also for all those who missed it.
>>
>>9658753
Let's say you get 2 souls on average per try and a maiden level costs you 4 stamina each time. You get:

2 souls = 4 stamina
1 soul = 2 stamina
3800 souls = 7600 stamina
>>
File: esrfg.png (767 KB, 640x1136)
767 KB
767 KB PNG
>>9658231
>>9658355
>>9658590
Thanks for the input. I'm gonna hold out as long as I can before I cave; now that I'm actually learning how to play "correctly" I'm having a good time even f2p. But I'm a sucker for some of the recharge sets it keeps offering me.
Pic related is my current entry for the 365 days contest. Despite the vague prompt, it seems like most people interpreted it in a similar way.
>>
>>9657427
>tfw at V8 and have 53% collection
I spend too much on this game
>>
how do you even save up stamina? i'm new to the game so sorry if it's a dumb question. i see you can earn stamina by spending it?
>>
File: image.png (527 KB, 640x1136)
527 KB
527 KB PNG
Decided to put a bit of a sexy spin on the theme, off to a decent start 8) I'm a fan of the more open ended ones; makes judging a lot more fun!!
>>
>>9658872
Daily log in bonus and friend mails.
>>
How do you join an association? I don't want to spend 300 diamonds to make one but I never get accepted when I apply.
>>
>>9658957
Lurk on the love nikki reddit, there is a bunch of associations recruiting.
>>
>>9658957
There is a /cgl/ association in the thread somewhere
>>
>>
File: IMG_2356.png (487 KB, 640x1136)
487 KB
487 KB PNG
Changed the shawl and the shoes and gained 1000 likes for mine, I tried to make her pure and sweet
>>
File: image.png (2.47 MB, 1536x2048)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB PNG
Went for a wedding look, top 18% in five minutes
>>
>>9658732
This is how I interpreted it as well anon. I'm loving the variety this time around, but a number of wedding dress co-ords seems kind of odd to me.

Pic related - my current outfit
>>
Third attempt at an outfit, never expected to get a number!
>>
How long do you usually wait to change the outfit?
>>
p2w event has been confirmed. goodbye lovenikki
>>
I like this theme, the outfits in the top 10 seem less cookie cutter than they've been in the past.
>>
>>9659451
Not trying to rag on you, but I see so many people saying this, and it's like. . . You do realise you don't have to try to rank every event? Or even complete suits; they'll come back as craftable in a few months, anyway.
>>
>>9659553
So far this event has not returned in any form on other servers, so we don't know if it will.

I think the other outfits will come back, but I'm not sure about the ranking outfit. Considering some people spent upwards of $200 to get the outfit with all the bells and whistles, I don't think they would give it back out so easily. Maybe the outfit will come back, but not the special pose or background.
>>
>>9659569
Who cares though?

I mean, I've been playing games like this for as long as I've been on the internet. There's always going to be shit that you can't get, that you miss out on, maybe that you really like, but you just have to deal. Especially in a game with no semblance of a trading system or anything like that. It's just how it is. Some shit is exclusive. This game specifically is really good about making items pretty easy to get without spending money, they need income to keep it running, of course there's going to be some P2W.

Some games I played had prizes for completing 30 item gachapon sets, those would release EVERY WEEK and would cost anywhere from $200-$500+ to get, so people just... generally didn't get them. It's just a decision that you have to make, "Do I really need this? Can I live without this virtual item?"
>>
>>9659582
I agree with you but I just wanted to point out this is one event that may not come back, unlike the others we've had.
>>
>>9658719
Is that dress made from a recipe? I don't recognize it.
>>
Saw this on facebook. Do you guys think this would work? I've really enjoyed love Nikki so far and having ranking exclusive items seems like it would really change how the voting system and stylist arenas work...

"The developers have so far been very good with working with us, their player base. They've made a new skin tone and even an event unique to the US. Maybe what we need to do is come together and offer them an alternative to the ranking system. I'm V8, but I also think adding a ranking system would significantly alter the game. Elex is a small video game company, believe me when I say they often have to struggle to make ends meet. What we as the players need to do is propose an alternative to the ranking system that will still benefit elex's bottom line. I'm looking for ideas that I, and hopefully you, can send in as an alternative to having events be ranked. Here's what I have, tell me what you think:

1) offering the option of a monthly subscription, a la World of Warcraft in the beginning. As we have the option to pay once to receive 60 diamonds for 30, 60, or 90 days, they can introduce new subscription levels. For differing fees paid monthly as opposed to a single time, you can have a higher allowance of daily diamonds, coins, and more tries in the pavilion. So instead of asking players to dump a massive amount of money once in order to make rankings, players instead pay a cumulative monthly fee.

2) Ads. I know, I know. We hate ads. But it'd be a form of revenue for them in lieu of trying to get players to pay $200+ for an event, and it would give them the opportunity to ask more players to pay a smaller fee if they want an ad free experience.

Thoughts? What else you guys got? Let's work with Elex on this. The new skin tone and their quick response to bugs shows they are willing to work with us. It can't hurt to at least try."
>>
>>9659671
How about neither.
Instead of ranking only make the ranking items guarantee for everyone. Noone said give them out for free, but adding Hell Fire prices to them will make people still spend money since they will need more Stamina.
I don't care on dropping 5-20$ on an event once a month, but having to rank and pay hundreds for a CHANCE of getting an item will make me file the recharge on my current expenses for love nikki and call quits.
>>
>>9659679
What's this ranking system you are talking about?
>>
>>9659694
It's for the next event. Similar to how CocoppaPlay events work, in addition to their being cumilitive prize suits, there were also be a ranked prize that you will only obtain if you are in the top 1500 players with the highest scores. (don't know if that number is correct but it's something like that)
>>
>>9659679
what is a company more likely to listen to

1. Hey why not get rid of the rank for this event and make the full set available like the other sets and recoup your loss by adding paid subscriptions or something

or

2. if you don't get rid of the rank and make the full set available to me I will quit and you will have lost one player gimme what I want waaaaaaaah

what's more likely to actually work you think?
>>
>>9659699
Eh, that depends. The collector in me is a bit upset, but just making it somehow possible to get your hands on it with a half year delay would be enough to appease that part. There's so much to collect right now anyway, at least for me as a fairly new player.
>>
>>9659708
It looks like it's only available for this event. Chinese players got them to release parts of the demon as crafting items but not the whole set, and it was only after the Chinese players asked for it, it was never released again in the Japanese and Korean servers...
>>
Also, gulls, keep in mind that Chinese (and asian in general) players always tend to spend more money on mobile games than westerners. Unless I'm mistaken and it's been announced for sure, I wouldn't be surprised if they cut down a lot of the P2W stuff for this event because this is such a big cultural difference.
>>
>>9659702
Did you see the facebook reactions?
>one player
More like a huge part of the playerbase.
Especially in mobile games that come and go.
>>
>>9659655
No. You can get it in the latest chapter. Search wardrobe for the "dryad" tag, it's one of those. My outfit did terribly (top 80%) so I switched to a generic wedding look and got in the top 1%
>>
>>9659451
poorfags gtfo
>>
>>9659729
Ah yes, like the Facebook reactions of the last event where they threatened to quit because everything was unfair, and the event before that, and the event before that, and the event before that...

Going by Facebook reactions, the game must have a player base of 5 people by now
>>
>>9659764
lol if you're willing to shell out $200+ in one go for a virtual piece of clothing that you will no longer be able to access the minute the game finishes and the servers close you are retarded
>>
>>9659395
I usually wait ~2h it usually plateaus out by then

>>9659699
Top 500 for outfit, pose and background, top 1500 for pose and outfit, top 3000 for outfit alone. I think I spend quite a bit as far as casual NA players go but oof I don't know if I should even try when there are so many v11+ around

They didn't even release shutendoji... the outfit I wanted most

>>9659858
The event are clearly getting more and more money oriented. The first event (princess Azhar) had every item except one that could be obtained purely on free tries. Black swan was a little harder but still doable if you had gems saved. The last few events have lasted the same amount of time as the old ones, but with double the items obtainable. Now it's either pay up or get fucked. Given that this happened over a period of ~3 months, doesn't look too good for future events.
>>
My outfit for the current competition. Highest I've gotten so far!
>>
>>9659904
>I don't know if I should even try when there are so many v11+ around

That's why I'm wondering whether threatening to quit will be all that helpful. Clearly there is a small group of players willing to shell out however much money no matter what.

so we can threaten to quit, or try to put it in monetary terms: would they rather have a small player base that will dish out money for events only or a large player base willing to spend the equivalent of a Starbucks latte every month or whatever.

but idk. i mean they have that small but wealthy player base and the larger outraged player base seems more interested in going 'give me what I want or I leave' instead of compromising so either way they stand to win and we stand to lose

elex ran nikkiup2u 2 I believe, they've done this before. Once the player base got smaller and the few high rollers got tired, they didn't make anything more affordable or change anything, they just shut down the game.
>>
>>9659904
>the last few events have lasted the same amount of time as the old ones, but with double the items obtainable

I guess this is why I don't see it as much of a problem? Sure, i'm sad I can't get every single item in every set. But if you think about it as having double the options to pick from and don't expect to get everything, I don't see having more events as a bad thing. Unless you're a completionist I guess. The one thing I do hate though is events where you have to get items in a set order rather than picking the ones you want, that's annoying.
>>
>>9659716
I've heard that even the Chinese players were pretty pissed about this event. If players are seriously annoyed about this event, then the best thing to do would be to just not spend any money on it and hope that the devs take notice.
>>
File: IMG_6911.png (692 KB, 750x1334)
692 KB
692 KB PNG
This is my contest entry, I trie to go for a 1 year anniversary date theme
>>
>>9659858
Considering the dev's already responded to the facebook complaints, yes facebook does have an impact.
>>
>>9658775
Where are you supposed to input the code?
>>
>>9660728
Click on your Character Icon > Settings > Redeem Code
>>
File: IMG_5841.png (733 KB, 750x1334)
733 KB
733 KB PNG
best ive ever done in a competition. kinda want to edit it to add the rose bouquet from the prom event but i dont want to risk losing all my votes so late in the competition.
>>
I yolo threw on the hair and a veil from the new outfit and shot up to here from like 16%
>>
It's nice how current event doesn't foce you to farm stages you don't want to.
>>
I'm actually excited to see what everyone comes up with for this one. I'm still trying to decide whether to be a girly fairy type trainer or a tomboyish dark & psychic type trainer.
>>
File: IMG_4871.png (127 KB, 261x349)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>those wings cost 3200
>spend 1100 diamond on that lotto
>use up my 900 saved stamina
>only have 500 ghost fire
>>
>>9661627
this

no idea how to get 3.8k ghost fires
>>
>>9661627
>>9661631
Used 3k diamonds and 500 Stam, I still have 600 Stam to burn but 523 ghost fire, rank 1500.
>What the actual fUCK
How does #1 have 6.6k this is ridiculous
>>
>>9661642
Maybe they've been sitting on their stamina while buying packs. Idk
>>
>>9661649
They probably had like 8k Stamina and lots of diamonds
>Spent 2.5k diamonds on gacha
>9/13
>>
>>9661651
>8k Stamina

Oh god. Yeah, I don't see myself successfully completing this event.
>>
>>9661651
I started out with 5.4k diamonds and I managed to get all seventeen unique items from the gacha before too long, so it wasn't too bad. I'm not going to beat myself up to rank though. Fuck that.
>>
File: IMG_4903.jpg (32 KB, 640x178)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>9661663
The exclusitiviry makes me a bit sad, though
>>
>>9661663
>>9661651
TFW I thought the beta testers were warning about the previous event so I threw away my 2k saved stamina after it took like nothing...
My 3000 gems got me 12/13, just missing the robe and second hair. For 6.6k ghost fire you would have to have 16000 stamina tho...
>>
New Thread >>9661681

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.