[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 53 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: images.png (8 KB, 420x120)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
Is bodyline okay? The Web page seems like it's gone? It won't load, and even when I throw it into Google it doesn't have a description to the link like usual
>>
o shit
what will the fatty chans do now?
>>
Bodyline was closing. Maybe it's gone for good by now.
>>
The Osaka store is closing, and so's another-- can't remember which one. the site seems to be having a few issues but not sure if it's a full closure.
>>
I made an order a week ago. Tracking number doesn't work.

How fucked am I?
>>
>>9646923
Not very. If they don't ship just open a Paypal dispute, but chances are that they will/have already shipped and the number's just not showing up in the postal system yet.
>>
>>9646907
Where did you get this info?
>>
Mr Yan was caught soliciting minors in Shibuya and now Bodyline has been shut down due to Japanese federal investigation.

It probably wont be up for a while, maybe not till he stands trial.
>>
>>9646931
Sauce sauce sauce
>>
>>9646928
anon pls, this has been coming to my personal knowledge since April of 2016

read the archives, there's been numerous threads
>>
>>9646933
They do this every thread, lurk more newfag
>>
Thank god I already bought everything I wanted from them. I honestly enjoy a few of their patterns but usually have to replace the shit lace and chiffon. Altering them is pretty fun since they don't hurt my wallet and everyone's surprised at the results.
>>
>>9646937
Where's the archive at now that RBT's down?
>>
Is there any news on whether it's gone for good? And if yes, where else is there to get cheep maid outfits?
>>
Rakuten is still up with stuff in stock. I guess they don't get enough international orders anymore to make their separate domain worth it, or maybe they just didn't pay it and it got pulled?
>>
>>9646948
https://warosu.org/cgl/
>>
>>9647109
Thanks, senpai.

>>9646931
You need reading comprehension, anon. That was a joke post.
>>
>>9647130
M8 my post is a joke in itself after that one anon who kept making up more and more ridiculous stories about Mr. Yan fingering cats or flashing people.
>>
>>9646907
>>9646948
Seriously, where are you getting this info? Bodyline's physical shops closed but nowhere does it say that they're actually shutting down operations. Their Rakuten is still up.
>>
>>9646956
I bought one from lalamaid on taobao. Was like $10 more expensive but the quality is far superior to bodyline.
Can post compare pics if you need.
>>
>>9646937
By numerous threads do you mean you posting the same stuff over and over with no source? Then sure.
>>
>>9647179
Not >>9646956 but do you have a link to their page/website/profile/whatever? I don't know how to use Taobao very well. Also, I'd love to see your comparison pictures!
>>
>>9647135
I heard the one on Takeshita dori is still open, anyone been there recently and can confirm?
>>
>>9647179
nayrt but I'd love to see your pics too!
>>
>>9647235
what source do you need? multiple people have visited the shops and said they're clearing out, the online site hasn't restocked, like what do you think that indicates

I doubt they would come out and say they're closing, bodyline has never had their shit together
>>
I was recently in the Takeshita street store and it was looking all normal to me. I even got some items from there that I was after that weren't available on the website in the size I wanted, so maybe they are shutting down international sales?
>>
>>9647179
Thanks! I'll check them out.
>>
File: fsd44ds45sd5.jpg (2.27 MB, 3000x3000)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB JPG
>>9647871
(cautious big picture)
>Bodyline Dress (Size M/Pink):
https://item.rakuten.co.jp/bodyline/costume452
>Lalamaid Dress (Size M/Customize Black/White)(Weight 700g):
https://world.taobao.com/item/24436432863.htm?fromSite=main
>Headdress:
BL's is a lot better quality wise, LM's one looks rather cheap
>Dress Fabric:
BL's feels very costumy and slightly shiny, similar to their Seifuku, overall thinner than LM's one and the pink one is see through in natural light. Has very cheap lace trim at the bottom.
LM's feels soft, still like polyester but doesn't feel like a costume and is matte. Compareable to skirts made out of polyester.
>Apron Fabric:
BL's is thicker and less see through. Doesn't feel cheap.Front Buttons look cheap. The ribbons are good. Closed in the back with buttons.
LM's is rather thin but feels softer. Front Buttons feel very soft. Closed in the back with velcro fastener.
>Front Ribbon:
BL's is thicker and sturdier. Leaves marks on Dress.
LM's is made out of the same apron fabric, rather thin and not same length. Comes with
>Sewing/Inside/Zipper:
BL's is nicely sewn, came with a lot of loose threads though. Zipper is rather cheap and visible.
LM's has visible sew lines inside, no crooked lines and Zipper is hidden well.
>Sizing/Fitting (neither are ironed):
BL's sits rather loose for Size M, feels like Size L. Wearing 2 Pettis on picture, needs a 3rd imo though, else it sits too loose. It's over knee Size (i'm 5'7) with the lace trim.
LM's sits like a Size M, not too lose, Size true. It's a bit short (thigh lenght), but apparently they also lenghten the dress. I didn't ask for it though.

>>9647852
Customer Pictures: https://lalamaid.taobao.com/p/rd710144.htm?
>>
Anyone else not getting Bodyline's website to load, or is it just me?
>>
>>9648658
Doesn't load for me since 1-2 days as well
>>
>>9648658
I paid for an order just before it went down some days ago, and everything went fine. However my customs are asking about order information so I hope just my paypal reciept is information enough.
They are probably just going to add all sorts of administrative and handling fees...
>>
I was just in Tokyo and the Harajuku store was up and running. No signs about closing- just the usual "no returns" stuff . . . .
>>
So someone in the old thread spread misleading pictures
>>
Also shouldn't be surprising as Taobao can ship directly to Japan, loads of people rather go to Taobao then investing into low-tier quality BL.
>>
>>9649761
Well, photos of shops that say they are available for rent aren't exactly misleading, blame whoever owns the building for already searching new owners.
>>
Guys, you know that you can always ask them what is going on on their official Twitter BODYLINE_Tokyo?
>>
>>9648300
hi anon, could you please show the back of the LM apron? I'm curious about their finishing.
>>
>>9647858
I was there about a month ago and it was open. Can't confirm past Sept. 8
>>
>>9649806
Yan is too busy seeking a child bride to answer our frivolous queries, Anon
>>
>>9647082
is their rakuten global shipping or do you need SS?
>>
>>9650301
lel
>>
Wow. Had no idea the international website had been completely removed. Guess I'll keep an eye on the Rakuten in case they have a "Mr. Yan is giving up his bride dream" closing sale.
>>
There's someone already bitching about it being "closed" on the Bodyline Sales FB page. People have tried telling her to check out TaoBao and Lacemarket, hell even ebay, but noooooo. She MUST have her Bodyline because no one else is cheap enough for her fat ass.
>>
>>9651897
Wonder if this'll make Bodyline secondhand skyrocket..
>>
>>9652037
Unlikely or else everything not sold anymore would have to skyrocket while most BL pieces were produced for like 10+ years which means thousands of copies worldwide. Also, the sex shop reputation keeps the prices low in the japanese secondhand market.
>>
>>9650317
afaik you'll need tenso - maybe they'll change that if they're really getting rid of the global site?
>>
>>9650763
Seriously? They completely closed it for good?
Wow.
I wonder if they really are putting the key under the door. That would the end of an era.
Thx fr th mmrs Mr Yan, you were dreamy as much as you were lulzy
>>
>>9652164
Yeah, ever since the proceedings started. It has to remain down until Yans trial ends.
>>
All stand for the Bodyline in-store national anthem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU9aJa8G7PY
>>
The website is up for me again and everything seems to be on it. Technical error on their part?
>>
>>9652172
Trial? do we have proof?
>>
>>9652906
It's public record anon. Ofc there's proof.
>>
>>9652908
>>9652906
mb, earlier we were talking it was all hearsay

I mean, i'm not surprised in the slightest
>>
>>9652908
So do you want to link to literally any evidence or are you just going to keep claiming this shit? You've been saying this for well over a year in BL threads and it's still not as funny as you must think it is.
>>
Think I might as well make an order that I've been putting off now. How long does shipping typically take? I've never ordered from Bodyline. (Both with EMS and airmail) I don't suppose they lower the value of packages do they?
>>
>>9653042
There have been multiple people saying it anon.
>>
I heard Mr. yan ordered an entire bag of dicks off taobao and sucked them all...
>>
>>9653526
Sometimes takes up to 3 months with whatever they use for airmail and no, they don't.
>>
It's a shame Mr Yan was caught luring in cats and disembowling them for their intestines.

I wonder how he cooked them all?
>>
>>9653526
depends where you are i think....i always use airmail from them and it usually takes about 3 weeks (CA, US)
>>
>>9653531
And magically nobody gives any proof
>>
The website is working again
>>
File: l631-2.jpg (156 KB, 600x800)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>9658578
It's already working again since a week.

Also they have a new blouse incoming. A sign that Yankers didn't lose all hope yet?
>>
>>9658769
>fully shirred hideous blouse
Here come the 6LL chans
>>
>>9653568
Because it's a fucking joke you autist
>>
>>9658769
Isn't this practically the same as the super fugly full shirred blouse they had? They only added the ladder lace on the cuffs too. Judging from pic the fabric is as tragic atleast.
>>
>>9658841
It's an unfunny forced joke.
>>
>>9658884
>DX I DONT GET THE JOKE SO ITS NOT FUNNY

It's a well known and huge joke that Yan is super creepy and does things like hold waifu contests, creeps on people, forces underage kids to work long days for him etc.
>>
>>9658890
Yeah I know that, but the "uhh there's an article mr yan's in court if you can't find it yourself i'm not linking it ur dumb lol" stuff got old after a week.
>>
>>9658913
Do you need to be put in time out? You seem awfully cranky. Maybe it's time for a nap.

I get you don't like the joke but several other anons do and you need to respect that. Different kids like different things.
>>
>>9658841
Jokes are funny sweetie, don't spam the whole thread with something no one laughed at the first time, much less the 20th time.

>>9658915
Don't throw a tantrum because people don't like your joke. "Several other anons" my ass, it's been questioned every time it's posted in previous threads too. Get over it, you're not funny.
>>
>>9658918
>other people like something I don't like
>I-I'll accuse them of throwing a t-tantrum uwu

Can you just like, fuck off? The Internet isn't a safe place for you if you're this upset. Especially since you're so paranoid to think every similar joke post on an anonymous image board is the same person.

For a while it probably was the same anon but after you got posts like "Mr yan caught fingering cats buttholes" or "mr yan used an alien ship to abduct someone" you REALLY think it's the original anon who was trying so hard to get people to take it seriously? You're delusional if you think so.
>>
>>9658923
Yeah IDK how anon thinks it's the same person after the one about Yanners smearing cat shit on his face.
>>
>>9658923
I honestly don't even care if it's the same anon but it's just shitting up the already dying bodyline threads.
>>
>>9658934
So? You just admitted they're already dying. Please stop being so autistic about anons joking around, it's not like this board is known for quality.
>>
>>9658834
Oh god does 6LL really exists? I remember the biggest BL size and anything of that size looked like a tent. If you're this big, just lose weight already. A pig in a dress is still a piggu.
>>
>>9658934
>REEEEEEE NO FUN ALLOWED
>>
>>9658950
>>9658939
>>9658925
>>9658923
Holy shit, just fucking leave. You're not funny, and your samefagging is pathetic.
>>
>>9658969
How's your schizophrenia treating you anon?
>>
>>9658969
>everyone who is on the same side of a conversation must be one person

How is it possible to be this stupid?
>>
>>9658974
>>9658973
>14:26:55
>14:27:55
Ah, yes, your replies with the exact same syntax exactly 1 minute apart very much prove you aren't the same person.
Do a better job samefagging next time, don't just put the auto timer on when you post your second reply; it's too obvious.
>>
File: image.png (169 KB, 750x1334)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>9658990
Keep being insane.
>>
>>9659007
>t-this screencap totally proves that i didn't samefag!!!
it doesn't retard, try harder next time and space out your replies instead of getting mad that people are calling you out on a shoddy samefag job.
>>
>>9659256
NAYRT but you for real sound paranoid. A simple trip to paint will tell you this hasn't been altered. Please get help.
>>
This whole thread proves that Bodyline-litas are deranged and buy their clothes from literal costume shops. This is why I'll never respect them desu
>>
>>9659261
Just because one anon is most likely mentally ill and suffers from paranoid delusions about every poster being the same doesn't mean all people who own bodyline are that way.
>>
>>9659259
>implying you have to use paint to fake screencaps
ah, sweet, sweet, idiot anon.

>>9659263
kek, this defensiveness
just do a better job samefagging next time if you're going to try
>>
>>9653526
Shipping takes up to 10 years and now costs up to 4000 yen for such good shipping of a jsk and wig. Second part of that statement is serious, based on my last order over a year ago
>>
>>9659341
I'm genuinely concerned for your mental state.
>>
>>9659341
>>9659341
Anon wasn't saying that you have to use paint, they were saying you can see it wasn't altered with it.

Whoever you're arguing with is right, you sound deranged. You complained about shitposting and samefagging but you're doing nothing but shitposting.
>>
Jesus Christ you guys, can we at least try to keep the thread on topic?

Now that the site is back up, do you think anything will be restocked?
>>
>>9659413
>>9659409
Paint doesn't prove anything at all though? It's funny, you're a newfag and a samefag, apparently. Good job on spacing your replies out, but it's also a little obvious when you keep using the same words "mental state" and "deranged". If you lurk more, you'll realize most people don't react so defensively when they get called out for same fagging. Good try though.
>>
>>9659666
Deranged was only used once. The most likely thing that's happening is a few people saw you over reacting like an idiot and decided to engage you in shitposting.

If you were really all that beaten up about these threads not being taken seriously why would you continue to shitpost with an obvious troll? They might not be far off in calling you crazy.
>>
>>9659685
Sure anon, just take the tips to improve your samefagging in the future, alright? There's no shame in being bad at something when you're obviously so new.
>>
>>9659851
lmaokys
>>
>>9659851
So you're a hypocrite and don't actually care about the level of shitposting or you are genuinely mentally ill as anons have said.
>>
>>9659853
>>9659881
work hard!
And you know, while samefagging so hard, you accidentally made the assumption that everyone else is samefagging like you. Idgaf about shitting up the thread.
>>
>>9659943
So you're just crazy then?
>>
I didnt realize the Osaka store was closing. I popped in just the other day and they were putting new stock out and there werent any signs.
>>
>>9659948
aww, did your fee fees get hurt because you got called out on samefagging? lashing out isn't good you know

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.