[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: cropped-logomadsept.jpg (49 KB, 400x248)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Did you enjoy it guys?

Any thoughts of this mighty convention?

What do you think about cosplay contests?
>>
I honestly enjoyed it, though I didn't wander around too much.
Jointo is making it great and way more enjoyable than sdm.

God bless Thelema meme
>>
>>9647296
If you say so, I will go next year, sdm only gets worse every year, sadly this year I coudn't go because of work
>>
>>9647305
Sdm gets shittier and shittier plus you may only enjoy it if you go with a purpose aka join WCS, ECG, etc..
Wandering around with 0 activities or such a few when there's so much people.. Sucks..

However, I really recommend BCN Games World. It's AMAZING, YURI!!
>>
>>9647344
Really? I heard that it was pretty bad last year and the mayority of atendees were annoying kids. But after all it was their first year.
I guess I'll give it a shot. I hope its not too late to get tickets for sunday.
And you,re right about about the sdm, I only go there to meet friends that come from afar. It used to be much better, or maybe i've just grown tired of the same every year.
>>
what about elite-chan?
>>
Did the contestants of ICL know that there was gonna be a catwalk? Cause some of them were quite lame
>>
>>9647605
EPIC TONGO on Cosplay, Ayu and Geheichou won 500 Euros.
>>
File: 8689876567.png (63 KB, 578x547)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>9647661
Always the same shit, what a nice way to encourage newcomers.
>>
I just hope all these conventions were more about actual Japanese culture and manganime and less about videogames/superheros/disney/ other niches.
>>
>>9647666
New cosplayers guide:

1. Go to suck Koibito's dick.

2. Go to Party Fiesta. Buy stuff.

3. Repeat point 1.

4. Go to the garbage. Take stuff.

5. Repeat point 1.

6. Do cosplay level Geheichou with the garbage and Party Fiesta stuff.

7. Repeat point 1.

9. Participate on the Japan Weekend cosplay contest.

10. Win. If you didn't. Repeat all the list from the Point 1 to 10.
>>
When is Ismael getting the fuck out of casting the contest?
>>
>>9647672
i've been a cosplayer for several years and I've never even considered participating in a contest, the atmosphere is so toxic and I prefer to avoid the drama.
>>
>>9647679
probably is the best option, the winners prizes are always to elitechan and friends
>>
>>9647674
Isra at least in the catwalk and ICL was nice (I suppose he was nice in ICL cause international streaming) but he's less caspa than the other years.
>>
How old must be Isra now, 72 years aprox hosting cons?
>>
>>9647515
Second wave elite-chan is disbanded.
New wave(3rd) is here with gehe, ayu, koibito.
>>
I was roaming around Japan Weekend Madrid in IFEMA when I suddenly smell some CHOTO. There she was, la localcoñolinuyasha wearing the same puto cosplay made of trapos.
>>
>>9647813
Let's not begin again, this is why we can't have spanish threads...
>>
>>9647828
+1
>>
>>9647809
Maybe you are right but I think that the elitechan have more members
>>
>>9647839
Of course they do.
>>
>>9647813
Hello Lirin
>>
Dude, the ICL felt so rigged tho, also the whole thing of not having even one of the international cosplayers judging the catwalk cuz they too important for that was just shitty. Not that I have anything against the judges who were chosen but come on.
>>
Wtf happened with jwcs? Why did gehe and ayu win? (ikr, they are koibito's friends but still…)
Aaaand… anyone else think the normal catwalk felt as if it was fast food? It was poorly organized imo…
>>
wait, so not only the spanish teams won both finals, even the friends of the organisers did? This is a new level of low
>>
>>9648334
>new level of low

Au contraire, mon amie. This is the OLD level of low. It was like this for about a decade until a few years back.
>>
>>9648316
Ayu is Koibitos's girlfriend and Gehe is Koibito's best friend so >>9647672 confirmed
>>
>>9647679
Since we're in spain prizes are shit anyways, so if you're an actual adult with a respectable job it's not worth the bullshit
>>
>>9647828
Are you SEETHING lil simpcuck?
>>
>>9648452
Even then, when I think of a cosplay contest, I imagine it as a fun event (leaving prices aside) not as a shitshow full of drama
>>
Can we talk about Idolfest? I think winner was superb but another groups were shit...s
>>
The catwalk was really poor organized. It started one hour later and the jury didn't asked about the costumes and didn't see the references at all. People had costumes with details and lights and they couldn't show them.

Okay you can see a costume and think they're the winners but think about the other participants, they didn't spend not a single minute seeing some contestants. And some prizes were a bit off but we'll...
>>
ITS OUR MOMENT! Vote the last option for JW's free of cuñadismos https://twitter.com/Japan_Weekend/status/914578749655482368
>>
>>9648528
What, the level of the Idolfest was nice, only 4 por 5 shitty performances
>>
>>9648622
I did participate in the catwalk and the jury did revise me and the ones after and before me. Not sure if they had to make it faster at some point due to time restraints or something like that but yeah, only people I heard of not being revised were because they got there late.

Anyway the whole thing felt super rushed but not really the jury's fault, just felt like JW didn't give a shit about it now that they have ICL
>>
I hope we could have more control over the commercial stands, i'm sick of seeing the same shitty bootlegs and cheap prints.
They take up too much space and only get sales out of scamming little children.
>>
Does anyone know if Ayu has any kind of job? She spends all her time making shitty cosplays and postureando in Japan.
>>
>>9648849
Same goes for Koibito, the two went like, three times to Japan this year??? Along with Dokomi at Germany, Japan Expo at France... They never mentioned having a job in their profiles, also Koibito is almost in his 30s and Ayuru around 23-25 if I recall well...
>>
>>9648854
Koibito works for Japan Weekend and he takes advantge of it to travel. But Ayuru? Before turning into elitechan she took drawing commissions but now she doesn't care at all about art anymore
>>
>>9648863
He doesn't take advantage, he just does his job lol. And Ayuru still makes comissions, she said that not long ago
>>
>>9648904
Hello Koibita.

Must be awesome being rich and your parents paying every shit for you.

I secretly envy you hun.
>>
File: tongoiscoming.jpg (62 KB, 622x477)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>9648437
>>
>>9648917
no, the tongo already came when Geheichou and Ayu won xd
>>
>>9648904
Hi koibito
>>
I need answers about the rumors that Twerkin Muses hates between hers, like everybody makes vacío to Nozomi or Belyfel (or how write it) is fucking guarra that in half idolfest's presentation se tiraba fucking eructos (but if she take a photo of her compresa guarra, why not eructar in public) or dance like fat ducks mareados that pisando aposta entre ellas and smells tongazo in prizes and mentions between amiguitas of Twerkins.
>>
>>9649111
I threw up a little.
I think you need to go back to school, that was a mess.
>>
Speaking about tongos, can we please talk about the fact that Lereen did a contestant's makeup? Nowadays you just have to suck elitechans dicks and they will let you win even if you didn't even paint your own face or style your wig.
>>
nothing to say about tongazo with cousins ??? Second place for the ugly premium with a fucking act of Princess Tutu and first place for the other premium in the ICL without knowing how to dance ??? They smells a new friends of Koibito.Its so sad that Spain creates a new international cosplay contest only for win Spain like ECG with France or WCS with Japan.
>>
Pleaseeeeee leaaave koibito aloooneeee.
Why do you always say shit about koibito??
He didn't do anything bad Pleaseeeeee leave him aloooneeee
>>
>>9649123
Its the grace to write badly in English, welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>9649152
Okeeeeeeeeey Ayuuuuuuuu, but stop wins all contest with tongazoooooooooooooos
>>
I'm not Ayu, motherfucker. Plus Yeah.. I somehow think the same way about that. It's kind of suspicious el they se lo guisan and they se lo comen.
If it was me, I'd join the competencia contests.
>>
>>9649111
Yeah is there some drama about Bel and Chachimina
>>
>>9649369
tell us please

Also about IdolFest i was so ashamed of aquachirris or whatever their name. Dancing like crazy ducks lmao

What kind of job has Koibito with JW?
>>
>>9649369
LAst year Chachimina won too. When Geheichou was guest and jury.

Chachimina and Gehecihou are friends. Enjoy it.
>>
>>9649609
samefag here, uploading pics
>>
File: cosplay.jpg (339 KB, 1536x2048)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
>>9649613
In that photo you can see Gehe on the left, with the "Toothless" cosplay, and Chachimina with her friend, wearing this cosplay.
>>
>>9648454
Translation: Are you mad little bitch?

Jesus Christ, this is a new level of "I wanna be so american I made up a new and innecesary insult, instead of using one that already exists and is easy to understand".
>>
File: IMG-20170930-WA0004.jpg (159 KB, 621x621)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>9649695
It's either that or this >>9649111
Why is this thread so full of retards?
Grow up and stop crying over a shitty contest.
>>
>>9649703
>>
>>9649613
>>9649615
then Chachimina is part of the new elitechan
>>
>>9649615
The golden braid shit on the edges of the cosplay (girl on the left) is so poorly sewn. It's full of creases. Please, iron that shit. It looks like garbage.
>>
>>9649703
Wut? I'm >>9649695

I don't speak Spanglish, neither so badly as >>9649111 . I didn't even understand this anon, please go back to elementary school.

I only translated that shit into actual English. Simpcuck does not exist. You can't even find it in urban dictionary. Also, seething is not used in this context either. Stop butchering English.

>>9649111 is probably >>9649148 >>9649170 >>9647813 and all the other shitty posts in Spanglish.
>>
>>9649143
Poor contestant. They surely looked like they dipped nutella on their face.
>>
>>9649752
I was only pointing out the difference between the tryhards who try to sound like native speakers and the people who don't even try. Sorry if you understood I was calling you a retard.
Most of the people who are in this thread don't even lurk /cgl/ and are here for the drama, to insult the "elite chan" anonymously and cry because they didn't win a contest.
The spanish community is so full of salt and competitivity that it makes me mad.
>>
>>9649763
Spanish cosplay community is so childish and fucked up which leads me to wanna meet as less people as possible.
>>
>>9649782
is this a fanfic m8
>>
>>9649782
Lirin, this shit again no please, u make this all the threads.
>>
Always the same shit. Elite-chan madrid= Mafia
>>
They deleted my gehe fanfic motherfuckers
>>
>>9649899
damn I was hooked
>>
>>9649953
I can write Chapter 4 for you
>>
>>9649965
please
>>
GEHE X ANON (A BL story)
-CHAPTER IV-

I arrived to Chueca, That's where my dear old friend Leereen would wait for me.
As I reach the kebab shop, she'd begin to wave, helping me to find her.

“What's the matter anon?" She asks blankly, with both eyes panned at my Facebook.
"España, That happens..."
Leereen would look now surprised, until I reply again.
"lololol just breaking the ice, I had gay sex at Jointo's Japan Weekend!"

-Holy shit (She says)
Could it be.. (Then she draws her Phone. She would show me a video of me and GEHE filling my ass in el cambiador).
I.. I didn't expect such a thing coming from you.. (She replied as I got nervous and nervous. Luckily my face would not be se encuentra, but there I was, taken by manly Gehe, making love to me between all those prying eyes.)

-"So what now? Gehe must be in depression.." Leereen says.

-"I must fix it I fell in love as soon as I licked his manly balls. Gehe is my man and since I'm his sissy bitch I shall do whatever for him" I replied.

I saw who was the person that uploaded the video, someone called Isra.

I ask the moro of el kebab for some sharp knive and instead he gives me an arabian sword. Now I'm ready to make my man happy no matter what.
>>
I hate Spanish threads. The other country threads doesn't have shitty elite anons spamming shit post only because they can't deal some people talking about their. Go fuck yourself elite-chans.
>>
>>9649996
You mean it for the fanfic?
>>
File: 1507060392578.jpg (10 KB, 300x200)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>9649998
the fanfic is just a small fraction of the shitshow this thread is. Where do these people come from anyways. Facebook? They are not regulars here for sure.
>>
>>9649990
this doesn't make sense. I thought gehe was a girl? one of those illusional ones that pretent to be guy but clearly aren't
>>
>>9650046
It's a fan fiction todo can be real there, anon
>>
>>9649990
I like the fic but you didn't write about Chachimina and Gehe. /sad
>>
Okay lets return to the catwalk issue. It was so poorly organized that the jury had the results in like, 4 minutes
>>
>>9650046
Gehe is a cis male, didn't you see Gehe's bio? MALE. Gehe said.
>>
>>9649613
>>9649615

Can we talk about this fucking big tongo?
>>
>>9650092
He isn't a male, I know for sure. BUT he IS a BOY, and y'all should respect that and stop being transphobic
>>
>>9650097
In Geheichou's bio you can read MALE.

So please, first tell Geheichou to stop being transphobic. Geheichou have MALE on his bio since he started doing yaoi cosplay, so many years ago.
>>
>>9650095
My god this was a year ago, and it was deserved imo. Can we talk about this year's tongo?
>>
>>9650100
it wasn't talked, we can talk about all tongos anon
>>
>>9650098
If that's true he should stop doing that…
>>
>>9650104
Geheichou should stop existing, that would be awesome for the cosplay community, I'll keep this for a fic
>>
>>9650106
At least he could be friendlier to his fans
>>
>>9650104
Is true, you should read https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/2255-geheichou/
>>
>>9650108
did he shouted to a lil girl in this CON too?

Have someone an anecdote Gehe being a bitch with fans?
>>
What do you need to do in order to get portraited by the "pro" photographers? It doesn't matter if your cosplay is better or more impressive, if you are not their friend you are shit
>>
>>9650116
This is what you need:
>>9647672
>>
>>9650116
Pay for a photoshoot or ask your friends to take pictures of you and edit them yourself
>>
>>9649369
I wanna know this drama
>>
>>9650090
Actually they revised the contestants and decided the winners, THEN started the catwalk part. Revision period started at line around 12 at ended at around 1:30 so they spend like half an hour deliberating then at 2 catwalk was supposed to start (spoilers, it didn't until like three?? I forgot but yeah, looong wait lmao). It was a catwalk so only thing to judge were the costumes themselves, which can be seen far better during a detailed revision than seeing them walk from afar. I thought that part was pretty well organised and saved so much time
>>
>>9650106
Gehe is a kid, I mean, is he even 18?? Sure there are a ton of anecdotes of him being a lil rude bitch but how many of those fans did go to him like 'gyaaaa gehe-sama lemme suck ur dick!!1!desu!'? I mean, can the guy be an ass? Yea, sure, but I don't think he's the root of all evil like some people make him to be. I mean I'm completely unknown and I've had people I haven't seen in my life come to me and ask me to literally step on them. That's creepy.

Idk, only time I talked to him he seemed pretty nice. I asked him what brand eyeshadows he was using, he told me, thanked him and say goodbye. Maybe because I caught him in a nice day, or maybe because I didn't go and ask him to fuck me in the bathroom stalls, who knows
>>
>>9650116
Dani Diaz is starting to get pretty decent at photos and he'll shoot literally anyone, just search for him and ask
>>
>>9650339
Gehe is 20
>>
>>9650339
obviously Gehe is not gonna set you on fire if you just go say hi and ask for a makeup brand lol
>>
>>9650382
Exactly my point. In a similar situation Lirin nearly spat at my face for daring to ask her where did she get a gold trim while in a conversation with mutual friends. Gehe seems pretty nice as long as you don't ask him to sign your panties
>>
>>9650116
Just get close and say hello, we are persons too.

J.
>>
In my opinion, It's like everything in life.
A photographer most of the times is interested in hot chicks showing pussy so if you are fat you have to lick ass.
>>
File: 100.gif (83 KB, 395x281)
83 KB
83 KB GIF
>>9650711
Well, a lot of "photografers" just do it to meet girls at events and it's so fucking obvious. They don't know anything about photografy, they only have an expensive camera and poor to none skill editing.
>>
>>9650341
>> 9650341This must be a joke. Years taking the same shitty pictures. He does not have any kind of evolution, that's not a photographer, that's just a guy who gets attention when he plays to be a photographer. That's why he publish pictures like crazy, without any kind of care or kindliness.
>>
>>9650292
Revisions started late so they had to rush everything (sometimes spending spending less than 1 minute per contestant) and didn't pay much attention to some of them. Then the staff told the catwalk would be at 15, but the revision were already done in a very hurried way.
They had time to debate, yeah, but it was a bit poorly made
>>
>>9650092
>>9650097

so he has a vagina though and is one of those trans people after all?
>>
I don't understand how can Lirin be a popular cosplayer, she looks like my mom in a bad day.
>>
>>9650875
Fame can be both good or bad, and it grows.
>>
>>9650723
I think he's nice. I mean he obviously has a lot of things to learn but if you look at photos from last year or two years prior I can definitely see some improvement. His photos are something you can work with with a bit of PS, and plus he's so nice and will let you edit them as you want. And hey, it's for FREE. No one is saying you go and pay him a hundred bucks for a session, if you wanna get Peck or Takusi, pay for them. If no one of the pro photographers won't take a picture of your costume and you know no one with a camera, Dani is always there and willing and I think that's nice. And way better than a sad phone pic
>>
>>9651355
When you keep doing the same it's because you dont want to learn, that's what he send.
>>
>>9651355
Take the pictures outside with the phone, you will get better quality than that guy with his horrible cloth
>>
>>9650409
>Lirin nearly spat at my face for daring to ask her where did she get a gold trim

She buys her cosplays, that's why she got mad at you.
>>
>>9650875
>I don't understand how can Lirin be a popular cosplayer, she looks like my DAD in a bad day.

fixed.
>>
Japan Weekend played us like a damn fiddle.
>>
>>9653199
what do you mean by that?
>>
>>9653410
Ayuru.. Gehe.. The 500 euros plus the victory in Barcelona. That's the way I see it. Japan Weekend and their Juan Palomo style.
>>
>>9653455
What a trainwreck. Is there even a single good spanish con?
>>
>>9653482
Yes, though non cosplay related, which is actually good at some points.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.