[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 18 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

So we know that many female costume designs show clothes from shirts to bodysuits to hug the body so well, it might as well be vacuum sealed, sometimes referred to as boob socks.

Obviously, this doesn't naturally happen. That being said, have there been well done cosplays that actually pull off this boob sock effect? If so, post them!
>>
Pretty much any cosplay with a four figure plugsuit.
>>
>>9651416
Seems like its a four figure plugsuit when its latex
>>
>>9651409
Boy, the way that's blurred makes it look like a micropeen in the thumbnail.
>>
>>9651468
Noted
>>
>>9651408
Based Z.O.E
>>
Are boob socks even possible?
>>
File: ea2.jpg (284 KB, 1024x1591)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
Technoranma made this cosplay, her tutorial is on her tumblr iirc

I know it's not a suit, and she doesn't have her boobs in socks, but this might be a good workaround for a character who can cover the top of the fake boobs with armor. You can always wrap the forms with some four-way stretch fabric. I think you can also make some forms and then use strategic darts in your bodysuit to fit the forms into, like Seven of Nine's perfectly round forms under her suit (even though they're not sock-y, I'm pointing out the use of forms for shape).
>>
File: f25.gif (2.39 MB, 460x259)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB GIF
>>9651815
Hmm interesting indeed.. Thank you, I'll look this up!
>>
File: vTVKtz8_d.jpg (102 KB, 640x833)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
you mean like this?
>>
>>9653409
no that's just a body suit. they'd have to cling to the cleavage of the entire breast.
>>
>>
I've heard of using fishing line so it looks like you have defined boobs.
>>
>>9656640

The fact that a real woman would have to do something like this to make it happen in real life should be a tip for the idiot character designers who keep drawing it.
>>
>>9662988
Not everything is designed to be realistic
>>
>>9662993
*cough* fucking armor that goes all the way around without seams.
>>
>>
>>9656640
People used to do that to get cleavage with a zentai for kigurumi. These days, you simply make a "cleavage vest" that is attached to the cloth via embroidery that shapes the cleavage.
http://kigurumi-ska.com/cleavage
>>
>>
>>9663052
Sorry, this one is 90% the airbrushing on the suit making the effect happen.

Technically it is a success in achieving the boobsock look, to be fair. I would use this method with anything like boobsocks or hyper defined superhero suits.
>>
>>9663043
nani the fuck
>>
File: MGS2_Artwork.jpg (129 KB, 744x1023)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>9663043
wow, didn't think i'd ever see someone actually manage to achieve Fortune's weird torpedo boobs from this mgs2 poster
>>
>>9663118
it looks fucking bad

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.