[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1505856108990.png (438 KB, 676x643)
438 KB
438 KB PNG
>summer is over
>all the cons around me won't be back for another year
How do you guys pass the time? Yeah there's Halloween, but that hardly counts for anything.
>>
Winter, fall, and spring cons for me. If you're not able to travel to go to conventions during that time, you can stay in touch with the anime con community through Facebook/other social media, or even organize a meetup during "off season".
>>
Historical costuming events (ren faires, Dickens Fair in SF), costume or themed parties my friends or I host (even our normie friends appreciate a viewing party for a show we like if I come in costume), or cons in the fall. When it gets into Nov and Dec I don't have time to costume anyway, too much stuff for the holidays.
>>
File: 1505509652247.png (82 KB, 222x413)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
I build reference folders for characters I'm thinking of cosplaying, bury them for a few months to look back on later to see if I really like it, start prepping them, and go to a few smaller cons when I can get time off in the Winter and Spring.
>>
>>9652141
>How do you guys pass the time?
Plan and make more cosplays for next con season.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.