[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL


Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 104 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]


R.I.P. Ronald Lee Ermey.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R._Lee_Ermey


File: synchronicity.jpg (15 KB, 438x256)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS. 4CHAN IS BACK. TIME FOR FEELS. OLD THREAD IS SAGING SOON.
>>
>>9851806
>tfw motivated to make it for lolita gf
>shoulderblades sore as shit today from upper body day last night
I think I'm gonna have a rest day and just do cardio while my body recovers from a week of lifting days. I'm also going to get my haircut tomorrow, gonna try and follow >>9851049 this anon's tips when I go. Going to evaluate my costs and see what can be done about eyebrows too.

>tfw lying down on shoulders and feel the muscle burn still
WHY DOES THE PAIN FEEL SO GOOD?
>>
>>9851812
Hey dude this is going to sound mean but take it easy on the posting, no one likes a desperate guy. Also just so you know, the more lolitas know you as 'THAT' guy on cgl, the more they're going to want to avoid you since your face/name will be synonymous with 'oh its that guy who was desperate for a lolita gf'

and the last thing anyone wants is to date a desperate person linked to cgl.
>>
File: JonFromGarfield.png (391 KB, 438x649)
391 KB
391 KB PNG
>tfw no blue m&m sextuplet cosplayer to do lewd stuff with

only suffering here
>>
>>9851816
True that, I'm playing up that angle more than I need to be; what really matters to me is getting myself straightened out and taking responsibility for myself in a way that I really haven't done in a while, and then post results in cosplay later down the line, I just like beating a dead horse for my own amusement a bit too much.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1439573951695.jpg (18 KB, 501x327)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>9851806
>lolita meet tomorrow
>first meet i've gone to in years because of uni
>going to be more crowded than usual
>mfw i want to meet other lolitas but social anxiety is kicking in really hard

This is absolutely suffering I'm
>>
>>9851823
Which color are you?
>>
>>9851829
Adding to that, the initial fever of taking the plunge needs to end, and I need to focus my energy on doing the deed, since this will take me a few months at minimum, and possibly a year or longer with my main goal of 220+ lbs. @ <15% body fat.
>>
So stalker lolita, will you be in this weekend? I keep eyeing every girl who walks in looking for someone looking at my nametag.
>>
>>9851844
I want you two to meet up already. Not because you're cute and you guys need to get together, but because I'm sick of reading about it.
>>
Trying to hit the gym more often, to cut off a Few more pounds but I'm having trouble forcing myself to Wake up in the mornings and push myself, especially because as we Near the con seasons, I Only have time for either working on my Cosplay or working Out. Sucks, because I was really Planning to cosplay one of the more Lean characters, And now I'm feeling super self conscious about myself, Yet not enough to really motivate me.
/
Looks aside, I'm also Omitting that I've been procrastinating on the rest of the cosplay, Like the armor or clothing. If I could just get out of this slump Then I feel like I could really enjoy myself at the con, but it's like a blanket of Apathy is wrapped around me and I'm slowly watching all my plans turn to shit.

Good Fucking luck to me, I guess.
>>
File: 1489846949443.jpg (34 KB, 441x322)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>9851874
dropped image
>>
>>9851874
Yo, you can have some of my autism. In all seriousness, I believe in you anon, if I'm gonna make it, you're gonna make it. Just stay positive!
>>
File: 1392616940113.jpg (110 KB, 495x499)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>tfw not a lolita because poor
>own only a few dresses
>annual lolita meet-up on Sunday
>biggest event of the year
>be social retard

I want to go but I'm anxious. I know newbies will be there but there's only so much lolita things to talk about.
>>
>>9851881
Why do you want to go to the meet up, if you're anxious about it?
>>
>>9851812
>Thinking you lose weight and body fat from working out.
Also cool it on the posting, and check back in every month instead of every fucking feels thread. You're drawing the wrong type of attention by doing so.

t. Anon that replied to your autism rants
>>
>>9851884
Burning ~2800-3500 calories a day and consuming 1800-2200 daily.

I'm too talkative for my own good. I'll lay off the constant spamming, if people care enough to get frequent updates of how I'm doing, there should be ways that they can find me at this point
>>
>>9851882
Because it's pretty and I like it, and the event itself is fun (it's a normie event that happens to include a lolita meet-up).
>>
>>9851806
I'm just feeling really mad I don't have any girl friends irl or online. Please, I just want to talk about makeup/clothes/cute things and keep it light and fluffy, why am I so standoffish
>>
>>9851887
If you're worried about your social skills, maybe you start off by trying to meet people on common ground? You and the other girls will be there to enjoy the entire fun event, presumably, so how about you just focus on that, first? You can definitely talk shop about Lolita fashion, that should be able to provide for some conversations, but obviously, you don't necessarily want this to be everything you talk about. These two should be your icebreakers. Lastly, you'll want to fall back on talking about what other people do, whether it's work, school, or a passion, and ask questions. People like being asked questions about themselves, but it's easier to do once you've gotten someone eased into a conversation.

Finally, you'll want to remember to be yourself. By that, I don't mean the tired old meme advice that others give, even though it does have useful meaning behind the unfortunately ambiguous appearance; I'm talking about being genuine. Don't be afraid to say what you really think about things, and be honest! Good people often times relax much more easily around you when you're clearly being open, genuine, and honest with them.

I love talking with people, and I've probably made every mistake in the book when it comes to talking, so I hope my tips are helpful. I'm always lurking, so feel free to ask me questions.
>>
File: 1492568820654.png (282 KB, 1428x519)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>>9851886
>Burning ~2800-3500 calories a day and consuming 1800-2200 daily.
You don't actually burn that many calories. There's no way that amount of workout would be sustainable for you unless you were already in good shape. Also, I'm below the body fat percentage you have as a target for yourself, and maintaining that requires a strict diet, not rigorous exercise routines.

Final reminder, posting about how hard you're working to get a seagull gf is not what the feels thread is for. This is for things like pic related. Please stop daily posting before you become the meme Kaiba-chan, breaker of rules without money, poster of unironic tfw no cgl gf, selfposter of bad haircuts, and OTT blogposter of the feels thread.
>>
>>9851884

Not the guy you're talking to but I hope you're joking about the working out thing
>>
>>9851900
I have more questions to ask, but I want to bow out of the thread. Any way I can reach you?
>>
>fire alarm goes off
>watching a movie so we don't hear it at first
>by the time we do and get up to look it turns off
>open door to dad's hoarding room
>Oh my god the SMELL
>I've never breathed in anything so awful
>Something is or was burning
>Can't find it
>Mysterious oily black splatter on the wall
>brb mom, let me check upstairs
>Go up to my room, directly above
>Grab dream dress
>Nothing upstairs mum!
It's been a couple hours now and we aired the room out. Hopefully that's the end of it for now, but I've packed all my favourite brand and left it by the front door.
>>
>>9851902
You don't get there from only working out. It's diet first, exercise second. Entirely possible to gain weight and maintain a higher body fat percentage while having intense workouts. It helps, but your calorie intake is what ends up deciding weight loss. For instance, drinking an energy drink and some sports beverage could sabotage the benefits from an entire hour of a workout routine. It's ideal to have both workout and diet, but specifically weight loss and body fat percentage depend more on diet.
>>
>>9851913

https://discord.gg/mvPYx

If you use discord would you mind contacting me here? I'd like to ask a few more questions without shitting the thread up further.
>>
>>9851913

It's true that a strict diet is the most important aspect of weight loss specifically, but lifting is as well. Building muscles effectively turns them into calorie burning furnaces, and the acts of exercise burn fat themselves. Hell, some exercises, like sprinting, can radically change the way your body metabolizes things like fat and carbs:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par46.htm
>>
>>9851844
Hurry up and fuck
>>
>>9851907
Turns out dad tried to charge a car battery by plugging a set of alligator clips on a converter into a power bar. Black splatters are battery acid! It only stopped overheating because I shut off the power bar when I walked in.
>>
File: seagulldreams.png (27 KB, 821x494)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>9851920
Even when I was in PEAK PERFORMANCE mode, I wasn't able to stay around 10% or slightly lower. It required a restricted diet to get there and to maintain it. I'll admit I'm not really buff so my experience is different, as my primary interest is fitting into luxury fashion perfectly without looking emasculated.

>>9851919
I really don't have much time for something like that. Shitposting in the early hours of morning is all you could hope to get from me. My last post so I don't shit up everything. Being an idealized version of man means turning your desires into your needs. You don't need them to live, but you need them to live the life you want. People want someone to rely upon, and you can start becoming that by relying on yourself first. You have to be the person to motivate yourself, because even if you do start to look better and attract that seagull gf, it's going to be your character that keeps them around.

Also, my life is a complete disaster but it isn't from a lack of career success or wealth. So maybe make some compromises instead of sacrifices for those things.
>>
>>9851823
Karamatsu girls are out of control
But also I understand
>>
>>9851844
>Maybe I already have.
Are you working tomorrow?
In response to your question about cons, the answer is no, not really. I'm not a fan of crowds so often consider it but end up backing out.
>>
>>9851948
I will. My body's shot after today, I nearly vomited, so I need to be disciplined and patient to take tomorrow off and rest up. I think you and I are much closer to seeing eye to eye than you acknowledge. Muscles feel good, but I shouldn't push them harder than this. I'll continue working on shit. I'm recording stuff on a blog that basically only I see, so I'm going to track myself there. If anyone really, really wants to try and find me to see how I'm doing, just go back to last thread and read into it. I'm bouncing out, /cgl/, I'm glad I got some advice. I'm grateful, and you all are good people.
>>
>>9851959
I'll be there tomorrow morning until about midday.
>>
>>9851960
>>9851886
>>9851834
>>9851812
Take this shit to /fit/ it's not /cgl/ related.
>>
>>9852013
oh hey change of plans apparently I'll be there in the afternoon until early night.
>>
>>9852065
Oh shut up. The feels threads are just you and that /tfw no cgl gf, but I'm gonna get hot for her anyway/ guy. Give it a rest.
>>
>>9851877
It's only the beginning of my problems. Look at all of the capitalized letters in my post (disregarding the solo I's)
>>
>>9852078
Woah man, just take it easy. I'm just giving accurate information.

I'll happily shit these threads up with /cgl/ feels if you want.
>>
>>9852089
>I'll happily post on topic and contribute to the board if you want
Wow really? That'd be great. Dunno how you'd shit up the thread being on topic.
>>
>>9852100
Here you go

>Finally finish a pattern on inkscape
>spend literally a day trying to get it to print correctly
>want to kill myself
>get it to print finally
>doesn't print the magazine of the gun
>decide fuck it
>drawn the magazine pattern by hand and hope no one notices it's shoddy as fuck
>>
>>9851896
Thank you so much anon, that's really helpful! I guess I'm goin'! Hope I make new friends.
>>
>>9851823
>tfw no green sextuplet cosplayer to do lewd stuff with

only suffering here, too, anon.
>>
>>9851830
You can do it anon! It’ll be nice for you to get out and be around like minded people even if you feel awkward
>>
>just over a month before fanime
>still need to figure out coords
>also want to cosplay
>no idea what to cosplay
>>
How about some fuckin GOOD feels

>Last Minute cut before ColossalCon is going well
>Just found out I can do one-armed pull-ups, perfect for drunk hotel party show-off shenanigans
>Cosplay lineup is coming along nicely, very excited with my choices and progress
>Gf might be cosplaying a shygal for the con
>>
File: looker.png (24 KB, 586x540)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>gulls

the heck does this mean

t. newfag
>>
>>9852160

pronounce "/cgl/"
>>
>>9852160
Sound out the acronym for the board.
>>
>>9852163
>>9852164
oh alright lol, the context it is used in always seems negative so I thought it might mean something like "people who go around being annoying like seagulls" but then again this board is always rude so it makes sense now
>>
>>9852171
>I thought it might mean something like "people who go around being annoying like seagulls"
Thats not wrong
>>
>>9852171
>this board is always rude
Idk, I'd say we're on the politer end of 4chan in general.
>>
File: bluediddykong.png (483 KB, 527x408)
483 KB
483 KB PNG
>>9852145
Ah, another person of taste
We can suffer together in sextuplet hell anon
>honestly I'd just fug them all, just an orgy of multicolored muppets
>>
>feeling ick because it's that time of the semester
>not wearing lolita often because aforementioned reasons
>wear sukeban on the daily rn
>drag my tired ass to a coffee shop before class
>barista is a cute girl
>she looks shocked when she sees me
>"i need to tell you that you have the prettiest face i've ever seen"
>"seriously, like a porcelain doll or something"

time to wear lolita again
>>
>>9852219
Then you can be in one of those living doll documentaries.
>>
>>9852219
porcelain dolls are scary looking though
>>
>tfw talking with bf about fetishes he likes
>he wants me to get into one of my cosplays and then have him strip me and put on massage oils
>tfw I don't want to destroy any costumes for this
I don't want to disappoint him, but I'm gonna have to say no, oil sex sounds really gross too
>>
>>9852263
Just get a cheap costume from Ebay or some shit.
>>
>>9852272
What about the oil? It just sounds so weird to do
>>
>>9852276
Never tried, sounds slippery.
>>
>>9852277
It sounds like it would feel gross and weird
>>
>>9852278
Tried it before, can confirm it’s fucking gross and feels weird
>>
>>9852286
I really like making my boyfriend happy and making sex enjoyable for him, but I know he's never done this either. I don't get the appeal. The costume thing I'm comfortable with, I just hope he doesn't mind it's something cheap
>>
>>9852263
no idea why people think oil is hot, it looks so gross all the time.
also, make sure to take your pills or something, because oil will ruin condom for sure.
>>
>>9852292
Probably saw it in his favorite JAV or something.
>>
My brain feels like it hasn't been working right the past few days. I don't get it
>>
>>9852290
I don’t get the appeal of it either. I think some men just watch porn and think “yeah, that would totally work” when in reality it really doesn’t.
>>
>me and a girl i have beef with have the same rare dream dress
>mfw i get it before her and post coord pics

petty but oh so good
>>
>>9852307
I think it has more to do with how it's supposed to make you look, more than anything else
>>
Anxiety problems are at an all time high and I can't wear lolita because I'm not used to wearing it all the time so it's slightly uncomfortable with all the layers and that sets off my anxiety at the moment.

I just bought like 3 dresses too. Fuck me.
>>
>>9852171
>people who go around being annoying like seagulls
That’s the joke. I mean, some people were trying to make shit like fabri/cgl/adiator happen but they never stood a chance, the seagull is clearly our totem animal.
>>
>>9852290
I had an ex who liked to use baby oil as lube and in general, it was so gross and always ended up feeling kind of 'crunchy'? idk how to put it. Either way, 0/10 do not recommend.
>>
>>9852305
same, with the past few months. It'll get better I'm sure
>>
File: makeup trolls.png (411 KB, 480x480)
411 KB
411 KB PNG
I can't deal with the fact thotplayers exist anymore. It's making me disgusted with cosplay and I don't know if I wanna do this stuff anymore. Why are there men who pay them? Why does every female cosplayer who gains any level of notoriety basically turn into a softcore porn actor? Why the hell do people give them money? I mean many of them like Miko who is pic related I picked especially because she really is not conventionally attractive, she tries to hide her bad angles but she had a gigantic fucking beak and a maxilla that would make a chimpanzee weep. Not to mention they are fucking always terrible people. I used to be in yuzupyon's discord server and she was morally degraded to a point she had people call her "goddess" and gave anyone who went out of line a mocking role. It's fucking revolting. Why do some men like this shit? Why do so many of them? What poor existences do they lead that turns them into following these people? Why did it ruin cosplay? Can I please just get a list of all the patrons who support it so I can personally castrate them? Why does thotplay exist? Why can't people stop thinking with their dicks?

I got into cosplay so I could have fun sewing things that can be a little bit outlandish, as 99% of men's designs follow the exact same sewing patterns, but this is managing to make me legitimately depressed.
>>
>>9852383
Following on this, I know there are people who accept patreon money for playing games with guys etc etc. What kind of mentally disturbed, unsound, pitiable individuals are going for such others? How does a person even get that way? Do you think about that sometimes?
>>
>>9852392
*going for such offers
>>
>>9852383
Men are horny and thirsty as fuck. Of course people are going to make money off that. If there is a demand for something it will be filled.
But honesty just ignore them, they don't affect you.
>>
>>9852395
But who the hell are these guys? How did they get like that? None of my friends act like that. Is it all 12 years olds with their parents credit cards? I hope so.

It does affect me if it is how my hobby gets represented. I mean don't you honestly think this contributes to a lot of cases of cosplayers getting harassed? How cosplay gets represented?
>>
>>9852396
You know porn exists, right? This is nothing new. Single (and even married) men have been paying for this shit for a long ass time.
>>
>>9852396
Basically the idea is you have men who generally can be at least somewhat horny in their private lives. Porn makes a ton of money, this is a fact. People spend lots of money and attention on it. It's generally like a "fap in private" sort of thing.
>>
>>9852399
I know that porn exists and that most of pornstars are dredges who are only made attractive by a fuckton of makeup. But this can't be the same thing. I mean porn is a sexual outing, even if they pay for fetish clips I still understand it as that and only that, but is this what cosplay seriously turned into, only by virtue of there being horny men? I mean wouldn't they just go to any other outlet for naked bodies that internet is full of? Or is it because of cosplayers who brought the porn to them? How did this happen? Why are they paying for something that isn't even good as porn?

>>9852402
Fap in private? I don't understand. I mean I already said the differences between porn and "cosplay". These girls aren't even pretty, they just dress in low quality costumes and send barely lewd pictures. I just don't want to believe people buy them to masturbate to them when there is so much good porn outside of cosplay
>>
>>9852392
And there's also this thing, which is at least as big as "patreon lewds"
>>
>tfw no madoka to my homura to snuggle and capture in my own universe
>>
>>9852407
or alternatively:
>tfw no sweet lolita gf to my gothic
>>
>>9852366
It makes them look gross imho. And dirt easily sticks to oil so I can’t imagine that looking pretty.

Then again I’m a girl so what do I know?
>>
File: 27c-752x501.jpg (80 KB, 752x501)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>mfw people refer to a completely solid dress as a "print"
>>
>>9852383
would legit sleep with more guys if i was more attractive
>>
>>9852383
No one of any quality has gone into softcore porn
>>
>>9852404
>there is so much good porn outside of cosplay
any good cgl tier porn?
>>
>>9852404
>I just don't want to believe people buy them to masturbate to them when there is so much good porn outside of cosplay
Imagine a venn diagram involving guys into nerd niche hobbies that aren't so niche these days and horny men with money. The overlap of that diagram is horny men with money that are into these hobbies that want to see real women dressed up as their 2D waifu. If cosplay wasn't even more niche it wouldn't be so much of a problem but it takes skill to be a good cosplayer so there are relatively few cosplayers. The low supply will increase the demand in each cosplayer willing to be a costhot which will reciprocallly increase supply when other cosplayers and people outside of cosplay see the dollar signs. That why it seems like an invasion of costhots. That's just my flippant interpretation though.
>>
>>9852428
It seems strange to me. I mean I get the point that it would be like a lewd fan service, but isn't that just what pixiv hentai is? I mean it makes sense but... I guess I just don't wanna believe it. I mean they are following those costhots in particular rather than the characters they are cosplaying, patreon is a monthly payment thing, and their patreons seem more organised with that in mind in anything else.

>>9852421
what does this have to do with anything?
are you Miko?
if so I hope you and your entire fanbase get ass cancer
>>
>>9852423
Please give me some examples of a popular non costhot cosplayer so I can calm myself down a bit
>>
File: are you a homo.png (76 KB, 172x338)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>people here and irl keep going off bout Lolita gf's
>I don't like lolita
>friends face when I tell him
>>
>>9852435
>but isn't that just what pixiv hentai is?
Imagine if you would the ironic weeb. He will never be attracted to a picture. He finds fan service in anime obnoxious and his boner to it a shame. Now imagine a real woman taking away that shame by posting even more revealing versions of it as an easy monitor sized wallpaper picture. He can be into anime girls now without being labeled a pervert because it's not a 2D girl. It's a 3D girl dressed up as a 2D girl. She's flesh and blood "real". Now the shame is relegated to the same level as vanilla porn which makes it very normalized. Where this nerd wouldn't fap to doujinshi of Holo because that would make him uncomfortable, he now would much easier fap to a girl with a tail butt plug. Want that butt plug wallpaper? Get it for 19.99 a month on patreon and more to follow until he forgets why he's being charged twenty dollars a month for a picture he already has saved.
>>
>>9852415
Keyword >supposed to
Tbh I bet it only supposedly looks good in porn because it's just the entire setup and editing that does. I think if I wanted to recreate something similar I'd be better off just buying my girlfriend a hot tub and banging in it.
>>
>>9852427
This, I actually wanna know
>>
>>9852442
That... actually makes sense, though I cannot remotely relate to these people.
And it doesn't make me any less depressed
, and the "cosplay" market any less depraved. Especially since these people still call themselves cosplayers
>>
>go to my local comm
>time for quarterly breast inspection
>my turn
>inspector just laughs and dabs on me
What do I do now?
>>
>>9852451
I'd lend you mine but I must have lost them
>>
Tfw I've been cosplaying for so long and my best isn't good enough and I'll never be a good cosplayer. Should I just give up now?
>>
>>9852450
I collect figures. I'm already all in on 2D. I despise these people as being half measured cretins. They ruin my entertainment hobbies and my outside activities. The worse part is that they're pompous about it. Like somehow it makes them a better person to barely like my hobbies and want equal respect for something they're not involved in. They're the same type to order an ebay cosplay to go to cons to get drunk and creepily attempt to get laid.
>>
>bought a jsk with a broken zipper for cheap
>don't know how to replace zippers
>didn't want to pay for a zipper replacement either
>have amateur sewing skills so just sewed the zipper shut
>it works perfectly!
Glad I can finally wear the dress.
>>
>be a cute child
>hoping to become a happy, cute boy
>pretty much isolated during high school, but there is still college, right?
>puberty is going fine, but during adolescence I have a sudden bout of testosterone and gain the facial features of a vatnik rapist

Greer was right, I should have become an eunuch
>>
>>9852457
fucking exactly. The fact those costhots go to cons and act like fucking royalty makes me want to send a pack of rabid hounds at them.
>>
>>9852451
wait is this the girl version of penis inspection day??
>>
File: 1518910228799.jpg (29 KB, 267x338)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>9852458
>>
>>9852463
Abby Aadvark?
>>
>>9852462
I when to my first con recently. I only had a bought cosplay. I had loads on nerds on me. Asking for pics. Even got some hover hand. I dont get why people have an issue with this. No skin showing but I still got loads of attention. Sometimes people are just more popular. I'm sorry that all of life seems like high school over and over again. Do not be mad about it though. It will do you no good. Some ppl are thots. They are gonna be thots weatger or not thry are at your nerd safe space.
>>
>>9852471
That really only makes me hate the nerds more. But it's more depressing how it completely pervaded through cosplay. It's surprising though. I know there are sometimes issues with harassment which I kinda ascribe to the fact cosplay gets represented by costhots, but I always thought cosplay cons were always mostly women with very few guys.

Is cosplay a nerd safespace? Always thought of it more like appreciation of character design art.
>>
File: 1522974526529.jpg (43 KB, 826x768)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>that moment when you've been on a parade with your cosplaying organization and you look good in the pics

Cosplaying is one of the best things I decided to do.
>>
>too tall for all my favorite main characters
>too skinny for all my favorite side characters
any good roles for a tall and skinny guy?
>>
>>9852484
Get your ass into the shoujo genre. They're your body type, and if you dig around you're bound to find some character which isn't bland-bishie in a school uniform.
>>
>>9852451
>Breast inspection day
>The girls get one of the dads to do it since all our moms are on a retreat or something
>The dad is clearly uncomfortable with the situation and wants nothing to do with it all
>He throws up mid inspection over Brittney, bitch deserved it
>>
>>9852404
Well it's pretty simple. Think of a porn actor. Now think of someone dressing up as your favorite female or male character. Which is more attractive? It's not just guys who do this. Think of characters like Thor, Loki, the cap, Sasuke, really any popular anime character and girls go nuts as well. Maul cosplay' s page is a great example. Just so happens girls get off a bit easier because they don't really have to be toned or work out to get the same treatment. Girls are just as thirst as men though. Everyone is thirsty. Everyone wants attention. I'd rather fantasize about my husbando then watch fetish porn any day desu.
>>
File: AsIfPure.png (147 KB, 300x477)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>9852486
Alternatively there's always yaoi.
>>
>>9852489
But maul cosplay actually does his own stuff (afaik?) and doesn't make his living off softcore porn... He's an example of what I'd want all these "cosplayers" to be.
>>
>>9852486
I guess I could pull off the guy from Maid-sama if I got blue eye contacts. That is shoujo right? Also any good Shoujo I should look into?
>>9852491
not my jam hombre
>>
>>9852494
cont. because I am a tard who keeps pressing enter
Of course women are thirsty, but I guess fortunately if there are male equivalents of thotplayers they don't get as much attention. Fortunately. They're probably also not as sex depraved as most of the patreon virgins. Truly my main point was why the fuck are these guys who give even ugly girls like Miko a platform, or the guys who pay these "cosplayers" to play a game with them. Isn't that legitimate obsession? It's so dumb... Though I guess now I'm getting into the "streamer" teritorry.
>>
>>9852495
>not my jam hombre
Maybe you just need to find the right guy to J-j-jam it in.
>>
>>9852497
well i'd definitely be a top due to sheer length
>>
File: omegalul.jpg (71 KB, 762x800)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>9852497
nayrt but you clever little shit
>>
Okay but seriously any good shoujo with tall men?
>>
>>9852451
What?
>>
>>9852459
It's never to late to castrate yourself. Take so estrogen and you can at least reverse some effects.
>>
>>9852501
why can't you look yourself, google is right there
>>
File: Archer and Rin 3.jpg (488 KB, 765x1080)
488 KB
488 KB JPG
>>9852383
You're letting it affect you too much. So what if there are girls selling pictures of themselves in cosplay?

It's one thing to be curious and think why there are men/women paying them, but you said this makes you __depressed__. Just think about it. Someone is sending pics of themselves to another one. You probably don't know both of them. Why does it bothers you?

Let them do their thing. If it's not your thing, just move on and do whatever kind of cosplay you like. Remember to always have fun.
>>
>>9852503
No thanks, I wouldn't want to mutilate myself like that. After all I still want to give my parents grandkids so I can make up for being a worthless little shit.

Besides not much you can do about bone structure. I actually have a friend who is taking hormones, and besides becoming emotional like a 12 year old girl, it doesn't really do much for the fact he already has a somewhat masculine face.
>>
>>9852505
I looked up good harems once and it led me to some shit series'
>>
>>9852506
Thanks for the kind words, but it is depressing that this is what represents cosplay. I also have a tendency to get down when people do things I don't understand, which I admit is my own flaw more than anything else.
>>
>>9852496
Maul literally released and rereleased a softcore porn calender of himself in his Geralt cosplay. But I was talking about his comments.

Honestly though, who cares, sex sells and always will unless there is a giant culture shift that would take 50+ years to change, even then, it goes deeper in the fact that we need sex to survive. And it feels good.

People will always pay for porn, and the fact that you can buy porn tailored to your interests and or fetishes make it all the more enticing.
>>
>>9852510
Ah, I didn't know he did... I guess you're right...
>>
>>9852507
Kk just saying there are options.
>>
>>9852509
>Thanks for the kind words
Glad you liked them, anon.

>but it is depressing that this is what represents cosplay.
I don't know where you live, but I think both assumptions are debatable (1. that 'this' is the main representation of cosplay today, and 2. that this is depressing by default)

> I also have a tendency to get down when people do things I don't understand, which I admit is my own flaw more than anything else.
Okay, this is a habit that you could look into changing. The reason is, if you 'decide' how to feel based on things you can't control (for example, "costhots"), then you're building yourself a road to depression. To stop this feeling of depression, it's crucial that you don't let these things affect you. So, instead of anguish, a better reaction would be "meh, whatever, I'll just cosplay what I want"

Focus on what's directly under your control, because then you can work on feeling better with yourself, anon. For example, if what made you depressed was something like, idk, "being overweight", that's certainly easier to change than people selling pics of themselves in the Internet, right?
>>
>>9852477
I meant nerd safe space as the con itself. Not that it acually is. Safe spaces do not exist.

Costhots. Are the worst. But I see alot of people are just mad that others are more popular thsn they are. Some peopleare gonna be more popular weather their cosplay is bought for not.
>>
>>9852435
>but isn't that just what pixiv hentai is?
not everyone has realized that 2D > 3D, anon
>>
>>9852497
>right guy
>not right hombre
one job
>>
>>9852501
Look at any Clamp work.
>>
Where do I find a qt gamer bf who will love and cherish me forever?
Tinder is shit, and so are most other dating apps. Everyone always swipes right anyway.

Asking for a friend, of course.
>>
>>9852535
No idea what you think a gamer is but a guy who would id himself as a gamer is not what you want. There are regular guys who play games. Usually one game that is there thing.
>>
>>9852535
>Where do I find a qt gamer bf who will love and cherish me forever?
>not realising gamers only love and cherish games
Hope you enjoy being an afterthought
>>
>>9852535
Hey I'll be your friend's qt gamer bf who will love you and cherish you forever as long as you don't rip my heart out of my chest and curb stomp it.

But in all seriousness, good luck finding a gamer bf. Whilst games are not nerd culture anymore to find an actual gamer will be difficult because their inherent nature to stay inside and are generally shy or just adverse to women. I personally like shy, cute girls. These girls just happen to be the most difficult to find and interact with because they do not like to interact with others by their nature. We're in the same boat here.
>>
Man I just really love lolita
>>
File: youu.gif (926 KB, 480x270)
926 KB
926 KB GIF
>>9852574
>>
>>9852535
well what do you mean by gamer bf? like a guy who plays game on the side, or a guy who mainly plays games (usually uglier)? I can give you tips into how guys think without them realizing it
>>9852574
gotta disagree
>>
File: Heavy Feels.jpg (32 KB, 475x309)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>9851806

>2012
>Be me, 5'10 19 year old, 320 pound acne-ridden Asian neckbeard in college anime club. Working out and working on my engineering degree while winning local starcraft tournaments.
>People on the street actively give me the stink-eye
>Jolly personality, but my friendliness misinterpreted as creeping 80% of the time
>Nothing fits. Cosplays earn snickers and people cringing at me.
>tfw no qt3.14 gf

>2018
>Be me, 5'10 230 pounds. Went from lardass to strongfat.
>Skin cleared thanks to the magic of snail cream and homemade mask.
>Got my degrees, killing it in my tech startup career
>Want to but can't find the motivation to cosplay due to past fatshaming.
>tfw went from buttface neckbeard ugly to average-ish
>tfw still invisible
>tfw still no qt3.14 CGL gf
>>
>>9852579
Sure, I'd love to hear tips. I mean both, I've tried talking to regular guys but it's apparent we have zero in common and I get bored after a while, and besides I'm pretty sure I'm not their type either. It's one of the few hobbies aside from jfash that I'm really into so not being able to talk about it with an SO sounds like a pain.
>>9852572
>as long as you don't rip my heart out of my chest and curb stomp it
Dw anon, she's got good reviews. Though joking aside I'm a Europoor, I doubt you live near me.
>>
>>9852535
As a young guy desu, I'd say ideally I'd like to have a wife who likes to workout at the gym with me, and plays games with me from time to time when I've got free time. I don't want to be a total home body though.
>>
>>9852535
Are racing/car games and living in Europe acceptable?
>>
>you will never be a real life version of a 1980s tough guy
>you will never have the perfect snappy one-liner for an argument or confrontation
>you will never use your green eyes to take out a Chinese sorcerer' hiding in your local Chinatown
>you will never use your fists, a sock full of lugnuts, and your .41 magnum to make the world a better place for everyone
>you will never have best friends who are also real life versions of 1980s tough guys
>you will never help each other out when you need it most
>you will never fly a jet fighter to the sound of a sick Eddy Van Halen riff
To exist is to suffer
>>
>>9852597
Have some inspiration for your training montage, 1980s tough guy anon
https://youtu.be/IUvvGf8T7wM
>>
>>9852584
snail cream is good
>>
>>9852586
well the general basics for a more normal guy would be that, whether he knows it or not, he believes that he is the catch. You are supposed to try and get his attention, but he should be the one to try and ask you out. For a more introvert type, you will most likely be doing all the work and from that he will find a reliance on you. That may not always be good for a relationship.
Another thing in general is to try and find a guy who has goals in life. A dream. Something that will take years to achieve, AND they MUST work towards it. A man with no goals has no life.
About topics, hold off any sex stuff for about 3 days at least if you text fast, unless he brings it up. You can most likely talk to him about anything, I managed to have a delightful conversation with my ex about clouds. It's really easy for just the casual stuff. For your more designated interests, jfash, if they don't already know it I'd suggest show them that you are into it about 8 hours from when the conversation started, no matter how fast or slow you guys talk. See if he takes any interests at all (we also like to play coy and dumb about interests so watch out), and if in the next two days he doesn't seem to even take any interests just don't bother with that. Unless if you feel there is something there, like a caring for eachother. He can learn to care about you and from you into your interests. This is a more slow process but overall better in the long term.
As for the gamer bit, most guys play video games, but some are just into the yearly cycles of games while others are fans of companies, then fans of exclusive games. I wouldn't recommend getting someone who still argues about fallout 3 vs nv, for example. I'm one of those guys, I do that with lots of other old games, and I would not find myself attractive if I was a woman. Nor would I find those who i argue about this with attractive. If this is your type, go to a metal concert to find this type of guy, good overlap generally.
>>
>>9852586
>>9852606
Of course, there are cons as well. Which hey go to one and see if you like the guys there. I was sure impressed at how good a few of the other guys looked when I went to my con last, but this is usually a disparity with more ugly guys attending conventions generally. Lots of ugly, some good few. Bigger gap inbetween
>>
>>9852606
this is so autistic holy shit
>>
>>9852600
Reminds me of Bubble Gum Crisis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kp0uEIMPas
>>
>>9852574
Man I just really love cosplay
>>
>>9852609
This
>>
>>9852609
Yeah I know it is, never said it wasn't.
The other option is just don't give a fuck and have fun, but most people can't get here without the utter autism of first path.
>>
>>9852586
>Where do I find a qt gamer bf who will love and cherish me forever?
at online games, anon.
>>
>>9852586
I'm a lolita with a gamer bf and several male gamer friends. I met my bf on here and most of my male friends at my uni's fighting game club/vidya meets/through their own friends. It's also especially easy to make gamer friends through twitter, male or female.
>>
>>9852622
Last time I tried that I walked away with a broken heart and lost my full veracs
>>
>>9852635
just shitpost brother, it's what I do to get wamen
>>
I feel like moving to the USA ended up killing the fun in lolita for me.
I mean, it was a good choice overall, I have a great job, I make more money than I could ever hope for where I came from, my husband and I are happy, we travel a lot and I'm very pleased with life overall... But I find it very hard to get myself to dress up on the my free time, as well as spend a few hours speaking a language that's not my native one (so I'm double-checking everything I say) with girls I don't know, who already have their own friends in the community... They're all really nice, don't get me wrong, it's just tough. So I find myself skipping meets all the time and spending time with friends who speak my language instead. But they're not geeks at all, and dressing up with them would just look awkward and would make me feel out of place...
I still love lolita, but I'm very close to start selling all my dresses and moving on. And that makes me sad...
>>
>>9852641
I'm the op
>>
>>9852643
so keep working out but also be fun; SB-brother!
>>
>>9852441
Assuming this isn't bait - Many guys don't like lolita, and that's fine. It's not meant to appeal to you anyway.
>>
>>9852649
It wasn't bait, and that's a good attitude to have about it.
>>
>>9852642
Why do you feel awkward dressing up outside of meetups? You realize that this is a street fashion, right? You don't need a comm to wear lolita.
>>
File: 1517871116580.jpg (11 KB, 480x268)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
behead the males who insult lolita
>>
>>9852586

I feel this so much as a guy. I used to be a neckbeard but now that I'm "decent", I can't find common ground with normies. Where are all the /cgl/ girls hiding outside of cons?
>>
>>9852661
You really want my honest answer? I'm sitting at my house. You might see me in class or at the grocery store. Otherwise, sitting at the house in pastel puke clothing watching television and browsing /cgl/. Thus, you'll never find me.
>>
>>9852661
My money is that they're doing things that interest them. If you want to meet girls that have common interests with you, why don't you take the opportunity to meet girls at events or activities where you're both interested in the activity? Hint: Take the time to meet girls at the con! I think that it's unfortunate that most people are paranoid about being seen as creeps at a con, because if you think about it, how are you going to meet /cgl/ girls if you specifically don't meet them at cosplay conventions? We're all just human beings, after all. I'm certain there are girls here, who, if they had the chance to know you, would love to hang out.
>>
>>9852673
>going to first con soon
>promised myself it was just to make friends
>gnawing thoughts in the back of my mind tell me "find gf find gf find gf find gf"
>smack them down because I don't want to be a creep
>>
>>9852677
Well, why not hang out and see if you can be in the friendly company of women you find attractive? If it matters so much to you, just go talk to someone, live and let die, rather than let this stuff sit and wait around here thinking about it more. Decisive action brings results, but you just have to be prepared for whatever may happen.
>>
File: nujak.jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>9852673

Like the guy who posted the /fit/ spiel, I used to get fatshamed and called "creepy" just trying to be friendly because I was fug.

Kinda sucks how that works but even now that I've gotten myself in reasonable shape, the experiences still nag at me.
>>
>>9852673
I don't really see anime cons as a great place to meet people in general. Most people going already seem to have their own group. Of course this is coming from someone who slept overnight in a random 4chaners room recently so you can get lucky just don't expect the connection to last after the con.
>>
>>9852704

It's even worse if you don't have a cosplay group with you
>>
File: 652932178956.png (166 KB, 480x270)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>person on tumblr makes a whiny "weh lolita fashion isn't a women's fashion it's just clothes it's for men too!!!1" comic
>op is not even a guy
>op is an adult baby
Why do I even bother with that hellsite
>>
>>9852704
>>9852705
You know, I really feel like I disagree with this, but I think it's more because people assume that because everyone there likes anime, it must be geeky and awkward all the time
>>
>>9852708
anon please post the comic
>>
File: enough.png (803 KB, 1280x1811)
803 KB
803 KB PNG
>>9852731
It's too long to post at once but here's a link:
http://princessfawnyart.tumblr.com/post/172939241295/i-did-a-short-little-comic-for-a-language-gender
>>
>>9852733
thanks for the link, my reaction was basically the same as yours
>>
>>9852148
I lived! Had a good time, and made a few new acquaintances. Thanks for the motivation, anon.
>>
> Went on a diet and did less lifting & more cardio so I could fit into ouji and Chinese-made cosplay
>It worked but now I look like a skeleton
>Worried I’m going to look like shit in my swimsuit cosplays this summer

>Inb4 “go back to /fit/“
Nah this is a /cgl/ feel. Fitting eastern sizes AND looking good in swimsuits is hard.
>>
>>9852436
facebook /cowbuttcrunchies/
facebook /kimidoricosplay/
facebook /AurumCosplay/
Instagram /chimeral_cosplayart/
instagram /inastes_tears/


It's literally a matter of just stop focusing on the pages that make you upset, and taking a look at others
You wanna see more fabric work? Type in the tag sakizo in IG. Boom. Cosplayers with awesome or interesting needlework. You want some armor cosplays? Use the tag worbla or something and there we have it, just skip the ones that you dont like.

Just dont look up fotm shit. Also unlike the pages that do that. Be the change you want to see anon.
>>
>>9852692
I'm a huge pussy that's why. I need at least 8 standard drinks before I can talk to women like an average human being.
>>
>>9852752
You're not talking to women like a normal person at that point
>>
>>9852655
My friends are normies, they don't really get the fashion. They don't judge me, and I doubt they mind it, but I do end up feeling awkward. Especially if it's to a simple thing like a movie or a bar. Plus, I can't wear lolita as a casual thing anymore, I have to go full on makeup, hair and accessories. Otherwise I don't see it as lolita.
>>
File: 1523487023849.gif (1.91 MB, 275x211)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB GIF
>>9852574
>>9852612
>>
File: 1452406620061.png (3.1 MB, 2560x1090)
3.1 MB
3.1 MB PNG
>Work really hard on cosplay.
>Gonna be killing it in this sexy outfit.
>Get excited and put it on.
>T.T sees reflection in mirror...
>>
>>9852708
what's a point of wearing lolita if you don't like feminine style? it's like wearing padded jacket in summer complaining it's too hot
>>
>>9852761
This is exactly how I feel about lolita. I want a wife to rule the world with
>>
>>9852521
Yeah, I have more pressing things that need work rather thank think about trivial stuff like that... you're right.

>>9852523
I mean I don't really want popularity. In fact the less of it I have the better. It's just that I have these mongrels represent my hobby and ruin cons...

>>9852535
I just wanna find a girl who doesn't manipulate me to see me hurt desu. My last relationship was fucked. Unfortunately I live in central Europe.
>>
>>9852747
Oh awesome. I also came across Germia earlier today, who lives in my country (Czechia) and her work seems awesome.
>>
>>9852808
I accidentally pressed enter again, apparently she lives in slovakia, my bad. But she still visits the same cons I want to visit.
>>
>waifu is a popular one
>always see at least one every con
>always just try to talk to the girl to see if she likes the show and the character, find some common interest
>almost all the time their just vapid and only in the cosplay for the attention

Fuck you.
>>
>>9852755
It's either that or not at all. I'm painfully shy and awkward. I can tell usually the girl is desperately trying to make conversation and keep things going but my brain just stalls and I give really awkward dead-end responses.

Usually this is only with girls I feel attraction to. Girls I don't feel attraction too I can speak to like they're males.
>>
>>9852819
no shit
I mean almost all of these cosplayers just go for popular characters of generally all time popular shows. I'm talking sailor moon and kill la kill. Where's a Nanachi or Uravity?
>>
>>9852824
Makes me sad. All I want to do is share my love for a character with someone.
>>
>get first lolita dress
>try it on over sweatpants, no petticoat or makeup, hair is a mess
>mfw feel cute for the first time in 20 years
>>
>>9852903
I'm happy for you dude
>>
File: AaaaaAAAAaaaaa.gif (2.91 MB, 294x227)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB GIF
>went to my first con yesterday
>had an amazing time going to panels, buying merch and just seeing all the cosplayers
>halfway through it hit me how much more fun it would be if I had actual friends with me
>I do art professionally but work from my house so my social life died after I left college
>had no cosplay so I felt like a ghost to cosplayers even though they're probably the only people a weirdo like me could connect with
If you want attention at a convention you need to cosplay, I understand this, but I wish I could talk to these people and make friends before the con..
>>
>>9852970
Use your want for friends to fuel learning a new set of skills to cosplay.
>>
>>9852972
That's the plan. I've been lurking /cgl/ for weeks now and I've been facinated with lolita, but I didn't think I could really take the plunge, after going to my first con though I really want to do this again but get the full experience. I remember one anon said that going to a con is a life changing experience and they were probably right, I'm reading up on skin care right now to get rid of these ugly circles under my eyes for starters.
>>
>>9852979
Take collagen supplements too.
>>
File: 1520883343034.gif (3.07 MB, 292x384)
3.07 MB
3.07 MB GIF
>>9852980
Thank you! I never would have heard of this.
>>
>>9852970
I also went to my first con recently !
Actually cosplayed though just a prebought from China to fit in.
Felt kinda good getting groped by random thotties.

If you post your email or something id be your friend draw buddy!
>>
>>9853016
Nayrt, but I've never been to con before and I'd really like to make a friend with someone who used to have the same concern.
>>
>>9852779
Oh they like feminine style, they just don't like calling it or admitting it's feminine because then it's uncool. Obviously anything feminine that guys also like is immediately for everyone (especially guys) and not for women.
Really, how misandrist of you to jump to conclusions.
/s
>>
>>9853061
>>>lolcow farm friendo

the fun part it was a chick complaining about how she gets told to wear boystyle because she doesn't look feminine.

But everything is men's fault because women are basically children who cannot be held responsible for anything they do or say

/s
>>
I honestly just want to die
I love lolita, but it only gives me temporary happiness, I always end up back where I started, the last three years have been full of exhaustion and self hatred, I can’t stand this anymore but I’m too much of a pussy to just Kill myself, I just want to be happy, I want to be able to look at myself without breaking into tears, I want to feel okay without being hungry, I want to not nearly pass out when I stand up, I want the motivation that I once had when I was a child, I’ll never have that. What’s the point of even being alive when the only thing you can successfully do is hurt others. I just want to wither away, I want to end everything, I’m so tired, when I say I’m tired people assume I want sleep, what I mean is that I’m just tired of everything, breathing, eating, blinking, talking, seeing, I hate it all, I just want to end everything so I can finally stop feeling pain. But I’m too much of a failure to even kill myself
>>
>>9853098
Also she's a furry adult baby.
http://fawnyabdl.tumblr.com/
Because of course she is.
>>
>tfw no cgl gf to have endless weekend snuggle sessions with
>>
>>9853115
I doubt you only ever hurt others; have you considered volunteering? Even with your own comm, like, contribute your time if nothing else by doing things like guiding newbies on your comm's fb group and answer the questions that the veterans are too tired to bother answering.
I completely relate to feeling too tired to be alive but being too cowardly to actually off myself; please don't do it, anon.
Can you seek therapy? I know Americanons have shitty experience with their healthcare so it's not accessible to everyone, but please look into this if you possibly can.

>>9853117
Cute. I'd have to stop mid session to buy more brand in between though.
>>
>>9853123
I actually recently started therapy but it hasn’t helped yet, I’m hoping they’ll put me on meds
>>
>>9853127
I'm not a psychiatrist but you sound like you could benefit from meds. If that does happen, please remember that meds take time to go into effect, and you'll likely have to try several meds until you find the kind that works for you. This is an incredibly shitty feeling but you can overcome it; I believe in you, anon.
>>
>>9853116
>she bawwleeted
of course
>>
>>9852745
I sympathise. Shapely thighs and a great ass are off limits if I want my AATP trousers to fit, especially as I'm 5ft7 and they already fit higher up.
>>
File: Ware_Rusty_300w.jpg (21 KB, 296x230)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>9852145
Why do girls love them so much?

I'm a loser, too. Where's my army of hoes?
>>
>>9852597
>not believing in yourself
That's not what a tough guy would do, anon.
>>
Hey guys, I suddenly have the urge to buy a bunch of Cheat Commando playsets, I never got to enjoy these toys as a kid, is this an impulse buy?
>>
>>9853294
buy all their playsets and toys
>>
File: tw7kbmgfmwr01.jpg (1.23 MB, 1440x1080)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
>>9853116
>tfw one of my closest friend turned out to be a furry adult baby
>>
File: 1511915072710.jpg (72 KB, 540x403)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>9853287
because they're 2D, bitch
>>
Are these threads actually on topic?
>>
>>9852765
Has anyone made a costume based on the frog scene from The Holy Mountain?
>>
>>9853417
they used to be, but somewhere along the line the janitors gave up on keeping things on topic. around that time we started seeing /fit/ threads again and /r9k/ threads. I barely even come here anymore because it seems like we've been invaded by thirsty crossboarders again
>>
>>9853421
>insinuating that only women are cgl posters
Don't leave me out of this
>>
>>9852501
Maybe take a look at 2D idol boys too?
>>
>>9853422
if you're a regular poster here and still start shit about "gainz" or act like a thirsty idiot then you shouldn't even be here
>>
>>9853430
It's no different than people talking about their eating disorder.
>>
>>9853446
which we tell people to not do
>>
>>9853449
Hardly. Both can be related to lolita and cosplay anyways.
>>
>>9853446

Yeah there's tons of off-topic whining in these threads but people consistently bitch about fitness for some reason
>>
>>9852501
Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou is a good one, and directed by Anno. If you want girls' attention and affections, you could always cosplay one of them Ouran boys, they're still relatively popular. Lelouch isn't a shoujo character but he's tall and skinny and pretty interesting. Griffith from berserk, too.
>>
>Making a Princess Zelda costume and using nice, expensive bridal satin
>The pattern has the shoulder straps WAY too long and I don't realize until after all fabric is cut
>Create mock up to fix issue, turns out great
>Uses it to fix the lining, perfect
>Uses it on bridal satin, cool
>after fixing a few other issues i realize i have cut off 2" too much off expensive fabric
>kill me

Do you ever just fuck up so bad that you're not even upset?
>>
>tfw no androgynous cosplay gf
>>
>>9853453
Fashion and fitness, as well as male fitness and anything to do with women, would be why. I just need to remind myself to go outside or something if I feel the urge to bitch about those topics
>>
>>9851896
>Don't be afraid to say what you really think about things, and be honest! Good people often times relax much more easily around you when you're clearly being open, genuine, and honest with them.
>Don't be afraid to say what you really think about things, and be honest!
HOOOOOLY SHIT NIGGER WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE
ITA IF YOU ARE ANYTHING LIKE ANY OF US THIS IS THE LAST FUCKING THING YOU WANT TO DO AT A NORMFEST
>>
>tfw you really want a nice body for jfashion and cosplay
>tfw you feel like its absolutely unattainable even with diet and working out due to some people just having unfortunate fat deposits apparently
>tfw you feel like even if you lose weight you'll not only lose what you don't want to lose but will be stuck having no curves whatsoever and then still somehow have love handles or something

sad shit man
>>
>tfw no gf
>>
>>9853659
No... you just happen to be the weird, creepy one if it's that much of a problem to say what you really think around people.

You're on /cgl/, and not some cesspit where people harbor extremist political views or misanthropic ideologies... if that's what you meant by 'anything like any of us'.
>>
>>9853659
Also, 'ita' is a word to describe a poorly dressed person in the context of j-fashion. You can't use it interchangeably with 'baka'. You should've realized that before you tried trolling with a term from some random /cgl/ thread.
>>
File: wifehand.jpg (28 KB, 747x767)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>go into bathroom with wash my feet before tea
>see a D.Va costume pulled to a girl's ankles in the stall
>mfw the cosplayer screams "NERF THIS" and loudly shits diarrhea
>>
>>9853659
yeah that's the last thing YOU would wanna do but for anyone who isn't a retarded sperg it's a good suggestion
>>
>>9853674
Lift weights famalam, you don't have to go super high but build some muscle, I ran into that problem and it's the only way
>>
>>9853361
Is that person one of your closest friends, or are you talking in general?
Either way, my condolences.
>>
>>9853674
I feel very similarly to you, anon. I've lost a fair bit of weight already but even though I'm close to underweight according to BMI statistics my appearance is still very average and not what anyone would describe as skinny. I really wanted those kawaii stick legs and it seems like I am forever cursed with thicc thighs.
>>
I was cosplaying Sailor Jupiter and my boyfriend was cosplaying that "buying GF" guy from Runescape. His ex-girlfriend just happened to be there and would not stop touching him. First she greeted him with a hug, pressed his arm against her boob, kissed him on the cheek. Then she said "wow you look good, Matt" and squeezed her arm. I stood inbetween them and told her that that I am his
girlfriend . She tried getting his phonenumber.
>>
>>9853776

*squeezed his arm
>>
>>9853674
Hit the gym, it's the only way to lose fat while gaining muscles in the parts you want.

>>9853465
Fuck. Any chance it still fits?
>>
File: 1437122809342.jpg (11 KB, 410x397)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>Get job offer at 'dream job.'
>Alt/cutesy fashion store Kitten D'Amour in Australia.
>Super keen!
>Find employee reviews online.
>It sounds like literal hell.
>>
>>9853776
>Sailor Jupiter
Shouldn't have cosplayed such gay bait, anon. She probably thought you were a lesbian friend.
>>
>>9853818
>Kitten D'Amour
>alt/cutesy

I'm not sure what planet you live on but pin-up burlesque is not "cutesy".
It's 50's feminine, sure, but it's not cute. It's literally geared towards "sexy".
>>
>>9853825
I.. I don't think that you know what burlesque means, anon.
>>
File: orqlbluuxh901.jpg (701 KB, 2808x5029)
701 KB
701 KB JPG
>tfw never gonna meet Violet evergreen cosplayer at con and fall in love with
>>
>>9853836
>Burlesque
>noun
1. An absurd or comically exaggerated imitation of something, especially in a literary or dramatic work; a parody.

2. A variety show, typically including striptease

What exactly is your point? That dita von teese french prostitute look still ain't cutesy.

>not even saying it's bad, just not cutesy
>>
>>9852383
>Can I please just get a list of all the patrons who support it so I can personally castrate them?
don't support any of them (yet), but you can castrate me too, would be perhaps better for me

also about your questions why they get support, I only say nerds and geeks who are beta incel
trust me, I am one of them
>>
> once masturbated in the bathroom at my work
> did my fucking best to make it silent
> came out from bathroom
> coworkers look all weird, although Im not sure if it's because of me
> still not sure

Can't stop regreting about that. Guess, they all think me dirty pervert.
>>
>>9852584
it's something, I guess
>>
>studying abroad in Nippon
>regularly get stared at, even approached sometimes because of looks
>lifting doesn't cure the autism

anyone recommend anything fun to do in tokyo area?
>>
>>9852597
maybe, go to the army, or join a mercenary group
>>
>>9852708
>>9852733
call me an oppresive hetero cis-male, but goddamnit they are feminine clothes
>>
>>9853837
>Violet evergreen
what's violet evergreen?

jokes aside, your post remembered me about the girl with a reallife-arm-prosthetic who wanted to cosplay Violet
is she still here?
I kinda wanna see a picture of her cosplay
>>
>>9853881
go to akihaibara
>>
File: 1464107264930.png (449 KB, 602x632)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
Alright, so a while back, I mentioned that there were two anime cons in my area on april 15, both very close to each other (literally one block apart). I went to both of them, to see what effect this had on each event.

>Yukai Fest invited Kinpatsu Cosplay, among other cosplayers
>focus was on cosplay, so surprise, almost all the cosplayers interested in anime events that day went there
>plenty of games and stands
>gamer sections didn't smell bad
>even found a little group of people to chat with
>was pretty based, desu

then there was Jigoku Style
>played it very safe, perhaps too safe with most of its guests (mostly the same cosplayers as always, the main attraction was some youtuber I don't know at all, and some group of fat fucks singing anime OPs from the 90s-00s, along with some shit original song of theirs)
>not a lot of cosplay here, to my disappointment
>generally, it felt more empty, less alive than Yukai Fest
>you could even notice it in the 2nd room floor where you watch anime showings in this big room with a stage - usually it's full, but this time there were many noticeable empty seats
>gamer section is still too fucking small and once again, it smelled like sweat, despite there being less people in it
>>
Protip to you Lolita loving spergs:
Stop identifying girls by their outfits and treat them like actual people, do you even know if you'll like someone just because they're wearing a cute dress? Y'all are a bunch of virgins baka
>>
>>9853885
Can't tell that to people who hate femininity/girly things; they gotta have their frilly cake and eat it too, while absolutely insisting this thing they like is in fact not feminine at all.
>>
File: 1511508983161.jpg (107 KB, 932x651)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>be me, have ED
>have been eating a big-ass bowl of salad from this restaurant for my daily meal instead of the usual junk food for the past two days
>unlike the salads I've had before, this is actually very filling and tasty, so it'll be easier to keep this up and ditch what I've been doing before (eg eating one small pizza or a small bag of Doritos every day and fuck all else because I don't want to gain weight, but also love trash food, and then going through an inevitable b/p cycle)
>no one will nag me about nutrition since this salad has fucking everything in it
>maybe now I can shave off lbs and get down to my second goal weight
>maybe it'll even help with my depression and anxiety
>maybe it'll make my skin clear up and my pussy taste better
Yay
>>
>>9853956
>uses baka
>calls other people virgins
>>
>>9853978
S m h filters to baka
>>
File: 1423452342342.png (303 KB, 500x377)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
>>9853976
Now I want salad too :3

>maybe it'll make my skin clear up and my pussy taste better
oh, lol
>>
>>9853976
Make sure to eat proteins
>>
>>9851806

>tfw no cosplay gf

Where do I go to meet gulls
>>
>>9853992
Fetlife
>>
>tfw want to cosplay but I barely have any money left over to spend on it
For a first timer's costume that's not too outlandish, what can I expect to end up spending? Any tips for reducing costs?
>>
>>9852535
How about just play video games and just make friends. Sooner or later you'll meet a guy on there or guys and if you're lucky he's handsome.

Just don't flirt. Just be chill and make friends
>>
>>9853881
Get your dick sucked at a pink salon. I actually have a whole list of the best things to do in Tokyo if you'd like it.
>>
>>9853746
I want to keep my thicc thighs and ass but also want a toned belly, smaller tits would be nice too
>>
>Anime club tried planning a convention at my university.
>We got the space approved, and were in the process of bringing in special guests and vendors.
>University backed out and told us we couldn’t have the the space because a sorority wanted to use it.
>Told we couldn’t have the space in 2019 either because “fraternities, sororities, and athletic teams usually want the space in spring”
>I’ve been feeling bitter about it lately because my university’s anime con SHOULD have been this month.
>I’m seeing a lot of other universities in my state hold conventions this month.
>Instead of being happy that there’s weeb shit to do in my state this time of year, I’m jealous that the people running these cons are having things work out for them.
>>
>>9853776
Unironically this is hot.
>>
>buying stuff for cosplay
>get two letters in the mail
>speeding fine because of stupid fucking temporary changes in my areas speed limit
>Registration
>750 dollary doos
>holy fucking shit
>Unsure if I'm going to have money to complete my cosplay in time
>>
>cosplayers recommend buying stuff from thrift store
>go to thrift store
>all the good stuff are already bought
>>
File: 1490460914726.jpg (41 KB, 500x306)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>9853956
>Classifying lolitas as just "girls in cute dresses
>not realizing it's a lifestyle
>not realizing it's an interest
>not realizing that looking for someone with the same or similar interests with you increases the chances of the relationship working out
>Ousting yourself as filthy crossboarder

Get out of my feels thread, I'm busy making up complex /cgl/ related stories and shitposts that boil down to
>tfw no display/lolita gf
and have no time to deal with the likes of laymen like you who couldn't POSSIBLY begin to comprehend the significance, relevance, and depth of
>tfw no cosplay/lolita gf.
>>
I want to cosplay as that girl from RE:Zero with the fox ears and blue dress because I think she is cute, but I have never watched the Anime.
>>
>>9854131
Just watch it? It isn't that hard.
>>
>>9854131
wow, nice bait
>>
>>9854135

it isn't dubbed yet.
>>
>>9854131
1/10 bait

Too obvious.
>>
>>9854126
>not realizing that looking for someone with the same or similar interests with you increases the chances of the relationship working out
Nayrt, I don't think there's any disagreement about this point, anon was likely referring to the wannabe fit guys shitposting about wanting qt lolita gfs in the last few threads.
>>
I like going to conventions alone because I like taking my time to look at things, but I always get jealous whenever I see large groups of friends having fun.
>>
>>9854126
I'm agreeing with you, dude. If you really think that there's something to girls who are into Lolita that makes them more likely to be appealing, go for it.
>>
Fakeboi cosplayer and his fakeboi friend are going to cosplay the ~MALE~ versions of the 2 main magical girls from Magical Girl Ore. They’re both going to get mistaken for the female versions of the characters. I’m so excited/scared for the impending rant about “misgendering” and “harassment”
>>
>restaurants around convention offer discounts to con goes who come in cosplay or show a badge
>the workers there look at you with a sense of dread
>>
>>9854213

What is "Fakeboi"
>>
>mfw the con is bad
>>
>>9854251
A girl who pretends to be a boy for attention
>>
>go to con
>it starts raining
>>
>>9854267

OHHHH


Man these bitches act like they come off of an assembly line, it's incredible
>>
>tfw Ive lost 43 pounds since november

I have the happiest feels, I still want to lose another 40 ish pounds though.

I want to be 120 pounds!
>>
File: despair bun.jpg (37 KB, 500x375)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
I'm going through a sad and stressful time in my life right now. I could really use some words of happiness but I don't want to tell my friends what's wrong. They're great though, they really are the best. It's just they've had it worse, even I've had it worse, it's just really affecting me right now.
Just keep thinking about dreamdresses, gotta keep my mind off the bad stuff.
>>
>>9854297
Good luck anon!
>>
File: 1514783691687.png (55 KB, 121x228)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>9854334
Hey anon, hope you doing well, just keep your head up and good days will come.
>>
>>9853994
If I add you, will you punch me in the face?
>>
>>9854374
It would be extremely embarrassing
>>
>>9853956
I do what I want
>>
>>9854379
Tell me about. I haven't made any forays into this stuff because of how embarrassing it is
>>
>>9854393
For you
>>
>>9853902
Already did, at least the main street. Overpriced merch and it's too touristy of a spot for me. I might go again and hit the backstreets though.

>>9854040
Can you link me with a list homie?
>>
>>9851812
best girl even if she's used goods
>>
>>9853688
overdone meme
>>
new
>>9854426
>>
>>9854416
Why don't you show me how embarrassing it would be, sugar?
>>
>>9854419
I made it personally after months of misadventuring, so If I post it here then every single spot will become instant cancer. Email me and ill forward it to you.

fuckseagulls AT grr.la
>>
File: 1521122122505.jpg (132 KB, 679x679)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>9853894
>tfw no gf with no arms
>>
>>9852733
>steven universe reference
how childish.




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.