[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cgl/ - Cosplay & EGL

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 37 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: taobao mas.png (7 KB, 236x213)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
Old thread: >>9831333

FAQ (Please Read!):
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E0PUag4NzqCCFZ7s2AE_QefWhni2NwvC9sxrRpKeYXk/pub

Taobao Dictionary:
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ams6Fl3miZSndGZIUnY0eGludFBMYVJpTF8yTWwzTEE

New Store Spreadsheet:
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1blGT09mNzgs0qCZFB3a1vwKTpkNtV-uIGaQV6z80UX0/edit

Budgeting Spreadsheet Template:
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlgllpMiw3VNdG9qTGMwTG1sOG5SbU9KUGpBUVdsV3c&usp=sharing

New Shopping Service Spreadsheet:
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10ObDV7NIdTdr5W-8pKIQWn_z4r1RGOqvSX6KgeeFpNY/edit?usp=sharing

Pop-up dictionary: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zhongwen-a-chinese-englis/kkmlkkjojmombglmlpbpapmhcaljjkde?hl=en
Good EL-CH dictionary: nciku.com
Translate text from images: newocr.com
>>
anyone have any search term suggestions or shops for fat cosplayers? whenever i search for cos+ whatever "plus size" term i always get like 1 or 2 results but ive seen random shops with stuff that is either custom OR goes to a huge size
>>
I want to order a cosplay but it won't be ready until the end of May. If I have it shipped via EMS what is the likelihood that it will arrive in Los Angeles before July? I have only ever used SAL before
>>
>>9881260
If you order through EMS it'll take extraordinarily bad luck to not arrive by then.
>>
Didn't see we had a new thread.
Reposting reply.

>>9881260
That's fine with EMS. EMS has, lately, been shipping very fast to CA in general.

I'm in the Bay Area. I had two packages shipped EMS and I got one package in 2 days and my other in 3 days. It only will be delayed if you have something questionable in your package.
>>
Anyone else sick of the "clicking on 'see all' and it asking you to log in" problem?
I'm just trying to browse, bro.
>>
>>9881062
check the spreadsheet for the shops that do custom sizing. some of them are labeled but there's a few in there that do custom sizing that aren't labeled. i haven't figured out a search term for custom sizing yet, so you'll just have to check each store to see if they do it.
>>
File: 88648586531.png (25 KB, 865x273)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
I'm losing my fucking mind. I paid freight for 8 items and this is the last updated information I see when I check logistics. I put the provided number onto DHL's website and nothing shows up. I don't know how to contact my courier about this. Did I miss a step? Do I need to confirm receipt for the individual items? Help ;__;
>>
L’s overpriced Taobao SS service based in Sydney but no longer taking orders from people in NSW. Funny that, might be a carry on from Syd comm drama.
>>
>>9881318
i’m in LA and my end packages have been taking 10 days, so you might just be lucky
>>
>>9881650
*ems
>>
>>9881495
Okay nevermind I think it just got stuck in customs and I was worrying about nothing because the tracking information just updated today. What a relief..
>>
>>9881495
>>9881787

Are you me? Every time I start to panic about my packages suddenly tracking updates
>>
File: 2018-05-15_13.02.37.jpg (124 KB, 1080x1080)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
Submitted a small order because I've never really done Taobao before... If all goes well I'll probably do a larger one. This is less than 50$ worth of stuff.
>>
>>9881951
>less than $50 worth of stuff

I should hope so. If you paid over $20 for all of this then you really need some assistance with Taobao.
>>
>>9881958
I think the total is like 14$ before shipping, which will hopefully be cheap since this order will weigh practically nothing.
>>
>>9881971
Shouldn't be too bad. $20 at the most depending on the method.
>>
What does this mean? Is the item only available to VIP users?
>>
>>9882531
naw just ask your SS, they can buy it
>>
I'm retarded and can't seem to find any store selling the glitter ver of the Love Live! Aquarium costumes. Anyone happen to have a link?
>>
>>9882531
That's a "vip customers get a ~special~ price"
>>
Does anyone know where else to get these dupes? They're sold out on the store pictured and "find similar" brings up nothing
>>
anyone else having a problem with shops not loading? search pages and item listings work just fine but the shops take too long to respond and i get the same timed out error. i heard that everything but shops are run on the world.taobao servers. is this the issue?
>>
>>9883381
I've been having that issue on occasion, but I thought it was just my internet connection.
>>
More experience Taobao-ers; If I place an order through SpreeNow on friday, is that enough time for the items to arrive and be shipped to me before June 2?

I know that part of it is up to luck of the draw, but I was hoping for a better answer than 'EMS takes 5-8 days'
>>
>>9883409
It could take 24-48 hours for your items to be bought and 3-10+ days for items to arrive. Then on top of that the 24-48 hours it takes to ship your package and then the time it takes to arrive to you.
>>
Maybe a bit of a stretch, but does anyone know of shopping services that are like just one person who's completely fluent in English? I need to make a custom order. I know a long time ago there was a woman that was running like a one-woman SS operation (poodle something I think?). I'm not worried about the higher fees.
Basically, I'm bald now and interested in getting a full lace wig made and I don't trust the English capabilities of my current SS (taobaoring)
>>
>>9883496
MMmmkay, so I should probably look into some backup plans for an upcoming meet. Thanks!
>>
Anyone not getting second hand items to load? I've changed mine to global and china mainland and it loads on china but not as much as I was thinking would be for sale
>>
>>9883550
Dollypoodle hasn't done SS stuff in years.

Unsure if she still does it but the other one was celestial...delinquent? Something like that.
>>
>>9883550
are you talking human hair full lace wig? if that's the case i'd honestly suggest going on aliexpress.
>>
>>9883550
Bhiner has the best English speaking people I’ve dealt with. You could can even message them on Facebook and they’ll help you with whatever.
>>
>>9883550
There's one called Chinese Lolita Updates that seems to be a personal SS.
>>
>>9884140
See I originally planned to go through Ali but the English capabilities of the sellers was really lacking so I was hoping to hire someone fluent in English and Chinese
>>
>>9884310
I can understand that. I've had pretty decent back and forth with Dreaming Queen and Eva wigs if that helps?
>>
Does anyone know which taobao shop syndromestore uses to get their lingerie pieces??
>>
>>9883550
Chinese Lolita Updates is really good and Loki Doki Doki Taobao Shopping services.
>>
>>9881321
I'm having this problem suddenly. Anyone have a solution? I'm trying to browse through this store to see if they have a better color wig but I keep getting asked to log in.
>>
>>9885443
have you tried doing an image search?
>>
>>9885807
You might have to create a Taobao account.
>>
>>9885807
just open taobao in an incognito mode browser. works for me
>>
>>9884950
Hey if you could link those stores that'd be great, how's the wig quality?
>>
Paranoid newbie here, I'm using yoybuy.
When I do a pre-order, is the last thing I'm supposed to see "the item is processing/the item is purchasing" until it fully arrives?
I want to know if they actually got through with it or not.
>>
File: yoybuy.png (10 KB, 444x200)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>9887186
This is the sequence for them.
>>
>>9887239
This is if the item is available to get from the get-go though, isn't it? I'll assume it hasn't been "bought" if it's a pre-order I guess.
>>
What's the keyword for breast padding? The dictionary keyword doesn't show correct products.
>>
>>9885861
Yes lol
All I get are more storenvy shops
>>
>>9887646
I think anon meant an image search on taobao itself
>>
>>9888242
sorry, misclick, oops.
I've had this jane marple skirt for a real long time now. I've never found a shirt or blouse that i feel looks good with it.
can any of you taobao fiends help me find something? i've been looking, all i ask is for sleeves.
sorry for the dark picture.
>>
>>9883550
Celestial Delinquent was really good when I used her service years ago. She speaks perfect English and has a fast response time.
>>
What do they mean by skirt length? how do I measure how long do I need? I'm 5'7.
>>
>>9888314
It means how long the skirt is, usually waist to bottom. It's hard to say without seeing the whole listing how long you'll need it.
>>
>>9888359
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=534133448988&ns=1&abbucket=16#detail
>>
>>9888243
Might not be your style but I'd wear a frilly crop blouse with it
Something that makes it like seem more street wear.
>>
I just keep refreshing my spreenow spree, hoping the status will change. I'm so impatient, I want my stuff now.
>>
File: 2018-05-22_19.54.32.jpg (128 KB, 1080x1080)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
Anybody have an order on the way?
>>
>>9887035
https://dreamingqueenhairtopquality.aliexpress.com/store/1130153

https://evahair.aliexpress.com/store/1844012

I havent had the chance yet to order from Dreaming Queen but I have this one from Eva: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Short-Lace-Front-Human-Hair-Wigs-For-Black-Women-Brazilian-Remy-Bob-Wig-With-Baby-Hair/32805353901.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.f5004c4dx0IAZv

I've since taken it apart it reconstructed it as the cap was a touch too small and the hair looks different now after I deep con'd it but just from experience remember that you get what you paid for, especially if you're ordering non-remy hair.

In it's original state, the hair's pretty soft and the wig is constructed well enough. It's pretty much a 360 wig as the lace goes all around but by god does this damn thing shed! I want to say it's because the tracks are single wefted so the hair isn't that secure. Also it's 130% density but it's thin. I now see that they're offering it in a 150% density and virgin hair so there's that.

I've also had a good experience hair wise with Gossip. I can't tell you how there are communication wise as it was my mum who originally ordered the wig but I don't remember her complaining about them. I got her 360 curly wig, the hair was good, minimal shedding, etc. Too bad my sister stole the wig. I'm still mad about that lol.
>>
>>9881649
Nani the fuck is going on here? I'm not an established member of the comm by any means, but this seems pretty retarded and i can't quite understand why she'd do this.
>>
>>9889058
*vibrates* Half of my stuff is in and checked.
>>
Does anybody happen to know approximately how long SouffleSong usually takes to ship to the SS for items that are in stock?
>>
>>9889640
>*vibrates*
Little tip for you in the future. Don't do that.
>>
looking for something else but stumble across this
>https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.19.24b55864CpBUJd&id=564598776680&ns=1&abbucket=17#detail
>>
File: tbh.jpg (24 KB, 500x500)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>9890136
Honestly I've just been here so long I stopped caring about the pseudo-social rules.
>>
>>9889790
Forever, anon. You'll never get your shit.
>>
>>9890523
Oh god, for real? It's the only item holding my order back. Maybe I should stick it in a separate shipment or something.
>>
>>9880689
anyone got some shops they shop at in general? The list needs updating
>>
>>9890288
That's my friends birthday present sorted thanks anon

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.