[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 887719.jpg (69 KB, 500x375)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>When the dish you hyped up ends up being mediocre at best
>>
>>10141252
what was her name bro
>>
>>10141252
I cannot actually think of a time this has happened.

Maybe ordering a steak at a steakhouse and they over salt the shit and charge $50 for it. Half the time I'd rather be at home and grilling it myself.
>>
everytime i bring my friend to a restaurant that i've hyped up a lot, the food seems to be the worst out of all the times i've ever been there.

fucking inconsistent ethnics.
>>
Literally every time I eat sushi
>>
>>10141252
Every time I bring an ethnic friend to Cracker Barrel they spit in our food.
>>
>>10141252
>wanted to try Hungarian fisherman's stew for years
>finally buy all the ingredients and make it
>I didn't like it
>>
>Maybe ordering a steak at a steakhouse and they over salt the shit and charge $50 for it.
I dont even eat steak outside anymore since the changes are it's a letdown compared to the price.

Might be pleb as fuck but i'd rather take whatever burger they have on the menu instead, you can never go wrong with a burger... unless it's some pretentious hipster bullshit but i dont eat in no pretentious hipster joints.
>>
>>10141606
same here. Just happened to me with my family. The fries came cold and the service was suddenly shit and I have no fucking idea why.
>>
>>10141252
I try to become a deenzer every 6 months or so, but it's just terrible
>>
>>10143906
>since the changes are it's
wtf am i reading
>>
>>10141252
>go to japan
>want to try all the meme food
>oh no....
>>
>>10143945
>since the chances are
have you never seen a typo before?
>>
>>10143945
>assuming everyone is Amerimutt
Also >>10143966
>>
>>10141252
i don't know this feel
>>
>>10141252
>Cooking with family
>It's okay guys I'm good at this thing I've done hundreds of times
>this is the 1/100 time I fuck it up

Every single fucking time. I can crack an egg with one hand without even thinking about it, go to try and show off and somehow chip off a tiny piece of eggshell I need to fish out as everyone watches and laughs.
>>
File: yuck.png (266 KB, 441x469)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>lanzhou beef noodle soup

man what a fucking waste. it was OK but not like, next level game changing. not for the amount of time i spent roasting bones and making stock and premaking the sichuan oil and what i spent on the ingredients.

my gf also thought i was poisoning her because she never had sichuan peppers before and the tingling on her lips freaked her out.
>>
>>10141252
This happened to my friend. He was hyping up his wine steak all day but when it was all cooked he was disappointed. I thought it still tasted great lol.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.