[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1513960004404.jpg (88 KB, 900x900)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>a billion videos on Youtube of people overreacting to these
>they're not even that hot
>I need to add habanero powder to them to get the spice I desire
>they're absolutely fucking delicious, though, and I'm addicted to them
>>
>>11313029
Isn't that the DJ that plays Nortorious?
>>
>>11313029
didnt know they were a meme, i eat them since a while when i pick them up in my small asian ran grocery store.
went to a larger ethnic food azn store today, where the shelf said DONT BUY THESE IF YOURE NOT INTO SPICY FOOD! NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN.
just had a pack, and as you said i had to add quite a bit of chili to it. i dont even consider myself a spicy eater, wtf
>>
>>11313029
Whoah this guy likes spicy food people. He uses habenero powder! We’re all super impressed guy.
>>
They are not that spicy. I have to add additional spice to mine. And I honestly don't see how people are over reacting to them as well.
>>
Be sure to drain all the water
>>
>>11314143
Everyone has a different tolerance to spicy foods and or maybe he just likes the flavor of it.
>>
File: b81+NSYxYJBL._SL1500_.jpg (127 KB, 403x1500)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
Don't do like it says and keep "eight spoons of water and put the sauce in the pan for 30 seconds", just put the drained noodles in your bowl and add the sauce packet.
Loved them the first time, second time I added some of my hot sauce, third time I added hot sauce and just a little water so they didn't stick together so hard, and it's good.
I heard they make a 4x version and I can't wait to find it
>>
woah get a load of this tough guy eating habanero powder mmm wouldn't want to mess with him
>>
I find them too slimy

I realize you are suppose to stir fry them but even that doesnt get ride of the slime
>>
I guess I'm a spicelet because I find these pretty fucking spicy

Still eat em on the reg tho
>>
>>11314143

Right? Him and these guys

>>11314126
>>11314178

Should start their own like, super badass mercenary force to slap noodles out of people's hands and call them babies for not eating as spicy of food as they themselves do.
>>
Whoa! Lots of bad ass spice boys out today heh heh. Raise your 'vark sauces and unite :^)
>>
>>11314207
I actually like the ultra death sauce from them
>>
The curry ones are the best tasting ones for me, but they're all pretty good. Samyang is a treasure. Love their chicken gyoza too. /shill.

also this >>11314236
You manchildren are an embarrassment, and the fact that you're on YouTube looking at reaction videos is just sad.
>>
>>11313029
wow awesome man! tell me more!
>>
https://www.amazon.com/Isoyama-Shoji-prohibited-curry-200g/dp/B003V1XA9S
>>
>>11314207
>Don't do like it says and keep "eight spoons of water and put the sauce in the pan for 30 seconds", just put the drained noodles in your bowl and add the sauce packet.
Yeah I do this and they're still not that hot.
>>11314143
>>11314209
>>11314236
>>11314240
>>11314401
Get a load of these butthurt spicelets.
>>
>>11313029
>this is what yts think is spicy
>>
>>11313029
I tried these for the first time a few weeks ago from just picking a random assortment of ramen packs from a local asian market
It was spicy, but what I didn't like about it was that the broth isn't broth, its like a sauce
>>
>>11314914
Show your pencil neck and wrists, you namefag faggot.
>>
>>11313029
Wow OP you’re tough as nails.
>>
It's always impossible to gauge how spicy something actually is based on other people's opinions. My mom thinks a Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich is burning hot while my dad could coat his food with bear mace and bitch that it's no hotter than ketchup.

I'll have to try these myself, but I doubt it's as bad as some of these videos make it.
>>
>>11314207
pussy pour it right on the ramen in the bowl.
Though I love this shit, it's own flavor/heat overrides pretty much anything you put it on.
>>
>bought pure capsaicin extract to put on my ramen
>still not spicy enough
;_;
>>
>>11313029
You know, most normal people eat em' cause 'they taste good'.
>>
>>11313029
Nah to someone who can only really handle jalapenos these burn the shit out of my mouth.

I still eat them though because they are some of the best tasting instant noodles out there.
>>
I thought they were pretty damn spicy desu

Not unbearably spicy but was def a bit outside of my comfort range. They were very spicy with stir fry once I adjusted to the heat
>>
>>11316492
Oh, you make stir fry with them too?

Nothing like it!
>>
what store carries these?
>>
>>11316748
my wal-mart has them
>>
wow! I think this thread is a bit too hardcore for me! When these guys say they like spice, they mean it!
>>
>>11313029
Yeah, I looked at how hot it was supposed to be and thought I might wanna try the regular/spicy chicken first.

LA best added concentrated pepper extract to his.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBoLPFkcEeA
>>
>>11316239
It's not supposed to be a soup, anon.
>>
>>11316748
99 cent only.
>>
I Don't Know LOL, Those Have A Bit Of A Kick To Them HAHA
>>
>>11313029
They are pretty hot, but it is a good comfortable heat. If you eat two in one day the second one does nothing to you. Has anyone else noticed this?
>>
>>11313029
Edge lord detected. These are the hottest instant ramen packets in the world, add kimchi or red bean paste if your gonna pretend you think its hot.
>>
>>11317458
The Ramen Rater says Isoyama Shoji 18禁カレーラーメン is hotter. But really, they're not that hot. 8,000 scoville. That's nothing.
>>
File: 20180903_144123.jpg (572 KB, 2048x1152)
572 KB
572 KB JPG
>>
>>11313029
They used to be hotter, but have since toned down the heat to be more inclusive. Kind of like how the "hard" difficulty on most videogames is now easy.
>>
>>11313029
Kek, one of my colleagues keeps bringing these to work to challenge people to eat them. I ate one, granted, I like spicy food but it was quite hot. Got mildly red but finished the bowl without problems or having to drink. Little did I know I had to suffer weeks of

>haha you're the one who ate the spicy noodles?! [colleague] told us all about it, hebsaid you were red as a beat haha never touch anything brought by [colleague] haha spicy food is his thing! Normal people can't handle it!
>>
The best way I can describe the spice is to say that if you ordered something this spicy in a restaurant, and your girlfriend asked to try some, she would be playfully annoyed that you hadn't warned her it was spicy.
>>
>>11313029
are these hotter than sriracha?
can barely handle that
>>
>>11313029
gook food ,so stinky
>>
>>11316849
so you watch ecelebs and refer to them by their nickname? wow
>>
>>11317903
Yes.
>can barely handle that
Man up.
>>
>>11317903
>sriracha
thats a sweet sauce
>>
>>11314179
this, it's meant to be stir fried. I begin to get lit up halfway through but can still manage even though I struggle like hell at times
>>
>>11315010
>spicelet
this is getting emberassing anon
>>
>>11313029

They are wayyy to salty, like every other instant ramen
>>
>>11313029
Why are you watching so many videos of people eating food? What went wrong with your life?
>>
>>11318572
Get a load of this spellinglet spicelet.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.