[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: skyr.jpg (344 KB, 1895x755)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
red pill me on this. is it shit or is it the shit?
>>
>>9542126
>red pill
Look it up yourself faggot
>>
>>9542250
>implying i would ever trust mainstream internet and there is nothing about it on deep web
>>
I get a bottled yoghurt drink almost every day when I walk to the supermarket. Not tried the actual yoghurt, but the drink is yummy. I think the apple something green bottle one, and the orange bottle ones are nicest. Think people agree with me as there is always a bunch more of the blackcurrant one left. ^.^
>>
It has macros very similar to cottage cheese but it has a smooth texture and tastes like extra tart yogurt. I like it but it's expensive compared to quark, which is a similar dairy product.
>>
>>9542126
Greek yohurt? Get fage or open nature 0% fat, no flavor plain. Mix in fruit/walnuts/fiber one. No fat, low sugar and carbs, tons of protein. One of those 32oz mini jugs has like 100g of protein, good shit
>>
File: 1504025663739.jpg (140 KB, 1365x1426)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>9542126
Why is it all one brand?
Shill?
>>
Dude

It's icelandic fermented milk

That's about it
>>
>>9543355
It's a thing, Skyr, alternative to yogurt. Why OP posted this shit figuring /ck/'s population had one of the like 50 people who know of Skyr is beyond me.
>>
>>9543355
Nah it's a brand popular of diary products in Sweden
>>
>>9542336
Implying this isn't the same people who are developing the mainstream internet>>9542336
>>
>>9542126
>red pill
epic
>>
They've just started selling this in Lidl, love it.
>>
Damn, I thought Skyr was a Norwegian thing. I doubt Americans are even able to pronounce it correctly.
>>
In terms of protein content, it's the absolute GOAT. I also prefer the taste and texture to that of Greek yogurt, but it's so much more expensive
>>
Siggi's 4% or pls go
>>
>>9543969

it's almost like they speak a different language!
>>
>>9543969
Nah son we all done played Skyrim
>>
so has ANYONE here actually ever tried this??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
i've had siggi's and that icelandic brand in the kinda offwhite container. from my experience i'd say skyr is okay but not much different from some of the greek yogurt brands available.

i'm more of a cream top person, myself.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.