[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

I'm doing a jungle juice party tomorrow night, any suggestions on recipes?

My usual recipe:
>3-4 handles of shit vodka(no cheap rum because hangovers)
>2 cans pineapple juice(32oz total)
>1/2 bottle of store brand lemon/lime concentrate(8-10 oz?)
>1 can cherry kool aid powder
>1 can pink lemonade powder
>4L 7up
>3-4 gallons of water
>large block of ice

I haven't had any complaints, but I'm looking for something different. Thinking about adding a few 5-hour energy bottles/generic energy drinks
>>
>>9805197
forgot, I usually add lots of sliced up apples, oranges, and grapefruit as well
>Inb4 sameposting
>>
Looks good I use flavored vodka and the cheap store brand fruit punch instead of koolaid and lemonaid powder
>>
>>9805215
I've never used flavored vodka, might fuck with apple New Am. In my experience nobody can tell the difference between the store brand punches and koolaid, and it's cheaper.
>>
>>9805197
Mom and dad must be gone for the weekend
>>
I have a question for the more alcoholic cu/ck/s. I've never had a hangover before. I usually drink lots of water and juice while getting drunk. Do different types of alcohol really make you more likely to have a hangover? Do different types of alcohol make hangovers worse? Do you have any guesses (or knowledge) as to why?
>>
>>9805197
5 liters of vodka?????????
>>
>>9805197
What do you know about good fruit punch?
>>
1 bottle of xanax
>>
>>9805245
Its dehydration that's it
>>
>>9805245
Drinks with more congeners and sugar are more likely to produce hangovers.
>>
>>9805250
When I was in high school, jungle juice was made with nothing but Everclear, kool aid and some water. Who fagged it up with fruit and shit?
>>
I had a buddy that gave me a recipe for this shit that would get you blasted but tasted exactly like lemonade and I can't for the life of me remember what it was. Would you guys be able to share a couple recipes with me?
>>
>>9805236
Visiting my younger brother at college, helping him throw a party and hopefully getting some victory lap ass
>>9805250
6-7 liters
>>9805255
The hangover from a 25$ bottle of vodka is significantly less awful than one from a $12 bottle of rum-artificial flavoring, low quality ingredients, and cogeners fuck you up along with dehydration
>>
>>9805329
not sure how it works, but the fruit somehow sucks up all the ass flavor of cheap liquor. Also improves presentation adds maybe 3$ on total cost
>>
>>9805197
>Post a Reply
I've been making my own ginger beer, do you think it would be good to add a liter or two of that?
>>
>>9805360
Still sounds faggy to me
>>
>>9805390
why not just have a big tub of everclear then if anything that makes it taste less awful makes you think about fucking a dude?
>>
>>9805369
>>Post a Reply
>>
>>9805369
Sounds like a waste
>>
>>9805411
Me and my frat bros used to mix jugs of everclear and frank's red hot before our weekly bros only fisting parties
>>
>>9805421
Probably. Might try ginger ale though.
>>
>>9805197
I thought jungle juice was a catch-all for a mixture made of the remnants of drinks at the bottoms of cups from previous parties, saved in a bottle over the course of a year or more until full.
>>
>>9805197
The most prptip you will ever get is to make it strong and add a ton of splenda. There is no better way to mask the alcohol.
>>
>>9805482
Holy christ that's heinous
>>
>>9805498
Yeah and then see how many are dead of cancer at your 20th college reunion
>>
>>9805482
>>9805504
We used to collect all that crap after parties back in the 9th grade but we'd distill it rather than drink it as it was.
>>
>>9805515

That's a lot of work for maybe 5-10 bucks worth of booze mixed with flat soda
>>
>>9805197
Just add a bottle of Everclear
>>
>>9805197
>those browning apples on the top
Within the first hour, I imagine this is absolutely covered in fruit flies.
>>
>>9805197
Toss in some rohypnol and you're good to go buddy
>>
>40 oz of tequila
>Tin of frozen lime margarita mix
>12 case of corona
>mix w/ ice and serve in punch bowl
>>
>>9807650
sounds good
>>
>>9805197
>Caution made with Everclear
Nigger what the fuck?
This bitch has no idea what the actual fucking point of jungle juice is.
>>
>>9807375
From hunch punch to sneaky tiki dang
>>
>>9805255

It's not entirely, actually, science still hasn't figured out what causes a hangover except lots of alcohol. It's literally just physiology and some unknown factor. Being dehydrated will make it worse, but it's not the cause of it.
>>
>>9809459
I think it's supposed to be more of an enticement than a warning.
>>
>>9809623
>drink alcohol and get dehydrated
>ouch! hangover
>drink alcohol and stay hydrated
>hooray! no hangover!

Guess i'm the foremost expert on hangover science now.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.