[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: spekesild.jpg (2.18 MB, 4031x3024)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB JPG
Had myself some Norwegian spekesild today with potato, beetroot, onion, capers, sour cream and dill

The condiments help mask the overwhelmingly rancid salty flavor. The consistency is almost like jello and the fish is full of tiny bones (the bones are eaten). I deliberately stacked the condiments on top of the fish (to hide it) - you can see some of the fish on the bottom-left of the plate. This food is challenging and I chose to eat it to remind myself of the strong men and women who survived in this harsh and brutal country and climate.

Goes great with a good non-alcoholic beer.

(I draw the line at Swedish surströmming though - that stuff smells like the morgue - we reserve that filth for the Swedes.)
>>
File: seconds.jpg (1.53 MB, 4023x3017)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
Tasted so horrendous that I had to go for seconds.
>>
what is wrong with you
>>
>>9805609
He's ruining an otherwise nice fish with a pound of raw onion and what I assume is dried dill.
>>
>>9805609
Uhh.. probably lack of vitamin D - but its taken care of. There is not much sunlight where i live.
>>
>>9805623
Takes a lot of onion to hide the pungent smell of the fish.
>>
>>9805647
Don't eat it if you don't like it, genius.
>>
>>9805563
>>9805597
aww shit nigga, is that dill?
luv me some dill
>>
Foj for helvede spis rugbrod med marineret sild
>>
>>9805747
finner ikke rugbrod der jeg bor som moter minne fanatiske krav til kostholdet .. ellers ja, rugbrod med sild er godt, men orker ikke marinade, sukkerkliss
>>
>>9806161
Var bor du där det inte finns vettigt rågbröd?
>>
>>9805665
>y-you're eating it wrong
can this meme die already?
>>
>>9806178
jag äter inte mat som innehåller e-nummer
>>
File: 1511448205246.webm (2.06 MB, 640x360)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB WEBM
>>9805639
OP stop lying you're always getting pumped full of D
>>
File: me.jpg (45 KB, 467x397)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>9806297
I am the one who does the pumping.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.