[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: bandeja paisa.jpg (60 KB, 736x490)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
bandeja paisa
>>
That looks really comforting. Is that a banana in the back?
>>
>>9973075
That's a plantain you dumb gringo
>>
>>9973128
But what if I wanted a banana in the back.
>>
Yoooo this is my fucking thread tho
>>
>>9973135

Follow up to this. That plate needs to swap for black beans and add an arepa.
>>
>>9973131
Fucking retard it looks nothing like a banana? How can you be so fucking stupid?

>hurrrr dat slightly banana shape must be banana duuuurrrrr

So glad I'm not you, your family, or any of your friends if you even have any.
>>
>>9973142
Damn, you are butthurt over a banana.
>>
>>9973138
Aww yeah now you're talkin'
>>
Remove the fried bannana and we'd be talking OP
>>
>Brazifats
>>
>>9973142
it looks like a banana, I'm not even that other guy. I'm a qualified chef and am currently studying food science, I'm around food all day, and constantly working with it and thinking about it. It looks like a banana.
>>
>>9973138
>black beans
Fuck off cuban, pintos are objectively better in every way.
>>
>>9973174
>qualified chef studying food science

Lmao you struggle to try make yourself sound impressive don't you. Probably a "chef" at Wendy's doing some faggot course at a community college lmao. I've got a doctorate mate you're nothing to me. I could crush you beneath my shoe and I wouldn't even notice, that's how worthless you are. Get back to your cook books little bitch boy before you embarrass yourself any further.
>>
>>9973190
Did you forget to peel your banana before biting into it this morning anon? Why are you so upset?
>>
>>9973131
That would make you gay
>>
>>9973175
No they're not
>t. Venezuela
>>
>>9973207

>Venezuela
Ayyy same desu
>>
>>9972852
What’s that thing between the egg and meat?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.