[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/cm/ - Cute/Male

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 29 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 64115229_p0.jpg (44 KB, 356x504)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
Everyone in this show deserved better.
>>
File: C_zGbOtVYAExNcG.png (379 KB, 786x1200)
379 KB
379 KB PNG
We could have had a truly great ending
>>
File: DEaOhBEU0AAwF08.png (639 KB, 900x810)
639 KB
639 KB PNG
But instead, absolutely everyone got screwed over.
>>
File: 1498019065583.jpg (52 KB, 483x504)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>
File: DGjZugQV0AAYIdY.jpg (178 KB, 1045x1200)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
I wish I moved on but at this point I understand zaShunina won't budge from his seat in my Husbando Council for a while.
>>
File: DKFdiRQVAAAHsfo.jpg (134 KB, 1181x1181)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>
You know what would be nice but won't ever happen? An OVA. Either an AU thing with a different ending, or just a slice of life midquel thing with cute alien doing cute things.
>>
File: 63964844_p10.jpg (78 KB, 800x878)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>
File: 63905493_p1.png (826 KB, 2000x2800)
826 KB
826 KB PNG
>>3138961
zaShunina is top-tier husbando material.
>>
File: DKq7C5WVwAAo-bo.jpg (128 KB, 1199x791)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
BD box 2 is out, the spoilers from Nozaki's second (post-Tsukai) script are in and holy shit, there was a lot of executive meddling there.
>zaShunina is much more stoic and inhuman in the script; his most emotional moments are still Shindo-related, but he's simply alien, not outright yandere
>almost zero romance; Yukika happens by a literal accident (Saraka ends up involuntarily absorbing Shindo's information when healing him)
>zaShunina is obviously troubled by the fundamental difference between him and Shindo ("an impenetrable wall"), which leads to the next point
>zaShunina disappears in the world beyond content and satisfied ("You and me are the same, Shindo... )
And here's zaShunina touching monologue with Shindo's corpse:
>zaShunina: "Shindo."
>zaShunina speaks to Shindo's floating body.
>zaShunina: "Shindo."
>There is no answer.
>zaShunina: "We talked a lot."
>zaShunina doesn't care and speaks on.
>zaShunina: "We did a lot together. Went to many places together. Drank together. And then we contended with each other. I killed you. You died by my hand. We exchanged a lot of information, as much as we possibly could. We gambled everything we were at each other, mutually completed everything there was to complete. And so... this is the end."
>zaShunina's eyes partially close.
>zaShunina: "Shindo, I..."
>A single tear escapes his eye.
>zaShunina: "I miss you so much."
>>
File: DKuqfWSVwAAxpOC.jpg (48 KB, 654x630)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
Another scene:
>zaShunina: "Shindo..."
>zaShunina murmurs while watching Shindo from above.
>zaShunina: "You are human, and I am an anisotropic being. There are grave, profound differences between us. An impenetrable wall. A terrible and heavy chasm."
>zaShunina's eyes are warm and gentle as he watches Shindo.
>zaShunina: "But Shindo. Since our very first meeting, you have always tried to put us on an equal footing. You have always tried to talk to the anisotropic being. Tried to make us understand each other. And to me..."
>Shindo finishes climbing the stairs and faces zaShunina, watching him from above. zaShunina gives him a soft, tender smile.
>zaShunina: "You are unspeakably precious."
>Shindo returns his smile.
>Shindo: "That's one way how to praise a person."
>The anisotropic stairs are fading away.
>>
File: DKuqfWTV4AAeCOn.jpg (49 KB, 686x615)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>3139327
>>
File: 63523318_p0.jpg (410 KB, 1440x810)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
>>3139327
>>Shindo finishes climbing the stairs and faces zaShunina, watching him from above. zaShunina gives him a soft, tender smile.
>zaShunina: "You are unspeakably precious."
>Shindo returns his smile.
>Shindo: "That's one way how to praise a person."
God damn, I think there's something in my throat. I'm getting all choked up.
>>
>>3139327
>>3139319
The original script also has sheds some light on how the anisotropic "personality" works. Every one of them is a collective; a single entity constantly running a large complex of different thought processes and "personalities" that can be completely different from each other, yet still form a single individual. zaShunina, for example, consists of at least ten "selves", maybe more. His dream scene is also different and much clearer there.
>empty white space, with sprouting and collapsing fractal shapes
>ten figures vaguely resembling zaShunina seem to be in a communion of sorts
>suddenly one zaShunina turns his head towards a new humanoid shape (features are unclear, but it's Shindo in some form)
>zaShunina extends his hands (inhuman, more like some bizarre tentacles) to Shindo
>zaShunina awakens from his dream with a smile
>>
File: DF_pjz6UQAAl21t.jpg (153 KB, 812x1200)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>3139319
>>3139327
>>3139327
>>3139349
Thank you anon, you are unspeakably precious to me.
>>
>>3139349
Fun detail: according to the design materials, zaShunina's human body looks very young, about 17 years old at most. So Shindo got drunk and seduced a being who was a minor in more ways than one.
>>
>>3139319
>>3139327
>>3139331
>>3139349

This could have been AOTY. Yukika happening by accident makes so much more sense than Shindo actually using her as part of gambit. I can actually understand the ending if it happened according to the original script even if it had the same outcome.

>zaShunina's eyes partially close.
>zaShunina: "Shindo, I..."
>A single tear escapes his eye.
>zaShunina: "I miss you so much."

Fuck.
>>
File: DKsHSpKVwAANWvN.jpg (118 KB, 1200x900)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>3139319
And for comparison, the final conversation between Yukika and zaShunina as written by the writer.
>Yukika: "Yaha-kui zaShunina. Do you realize what 'advancement' really is?"
>zaShunina cannot answer. Yukika smiles and speaks on.
>Yukika: It's understanding that one still has a way to go."
>zaShunina: We are only halfway there...
>Yukika: Yes. Humans, anisotropic beings, me, none of us have reached our final destination yet."
>Yukika extends her palm to zaShunina, a sphere of energy coalescing on it.
>zaShunina looks up, gazing into space above.
>zaShunina: "I still have a way to go..."
>zaShunina's face is calm and serene.
>zaShunina: "Ahaha."
>zaShunina smiles with pure delight.
>zaShunina: "You and me are the same, Shindo."
Why Toei thought the show needed all that extra drama is a mystery.
>>
Do we have any information about what the story would have been in the original script, before Tsukai was introduced?
>>3139454
Still doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but at least it's less melodramatic.
>>
>>3139464
>Still doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but at least it's less melodramatic.
It's basically about the possibility of higher existence beyond death. An existence of pure information, completely severed from any physical form and laws. This is what the staff talked about when mentioning that zaShunina and Shindo were going to find each other again, this time forever ("An oasis somewhere at the end of eternity"). The anisotropics can't die in the normal way, so this was the last frontier of the unknown for them. Nozaki's novel "know" also had this theme.
>Do we have any information about what the story would have been in the original script, before Tsukai was introduced?
No, unfortunately. The Nip fans are clamoring for Nozaki to write a book based on his original story, but I doubt the Toei contract would allow it.
>>
File: 1494729524169.jpg (112 KB, 984x551)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>3139468
So they're together in death. Romeo and Juliet turned out relevant in the end after all.
>>
>>3139473
It's post-death, technically.
>>
File: DKzJVaxUQAARYK7.jpg (111 KB, 900x1200)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
I've got some bad news for fujos.
>>
File: Kado_chibi_zaShunina.jpg (15 KB, 300x300)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>3139508
Fujos knew this was a possibility already
Fujos don't care
(also if he can create his own clothes, and his human form... he can make that too)
>>
>>3139508
That's hilarious. Males in anime are so frequently drawn without nipples; zaShunina unabashedly has them, but is otherwise a total Ken doll.
It's great.
>>
>>3139604
To be fair, it's the drawing for his in-show naked CG render. They obviously couldn't show a dick there.
>>
>>3139349
Come to think of it, his dream in the anime did depict undulating, constantly transforming white shapes that eventually surround a dark humanoid figure and extend some sort of feelers/tentacles to it. Since all that white stuff is apparently zaShunina's self, I guess the dream remained mostly the same, content-wise.
>yfw we saw an anisotropic sex dream and didn't even know it
>>
>>3139632
My tingly parts knew it.
>>
>>3139508
>no dick but he has nipples
In all seriousness, I don't think that confirms that he has no dick. Maybe they just didn't bother drawing one because otherwise they'd have to censor it.
>>
File: Image21.jpg (343 KB, 1920x1080)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
>>3139626
He didn't have nipples in the anime, though. Did they add them in the blu-ray?
>>
>>3139319
A few extra details:
- in the script, zaShunina explicitly says that it was Shindo who taught him to lie; he draws a rather depressing lesson from it
>From now on, I shall lie to mankind as well.
- he quickly realizes that the happy ending he wished for is not going to happen, but his last words to Shindo (while Shindo is dying) are telling
>"Won't you join me in the anisotropic?"
>They both know the answer to that.
- as zaShunina sees it, the ultimate goal of an intimate relationship is deep, thorough information exchange; death of one or both parties ends the process, but it can be acceptable if there is nothing more to exchange
- Shindo maintained his friendship with Hanamori because their interactions made him feel "normal"; he knew that many people saw him as crazy (or at least very odd) and he suspected he might be
- Yukika seems nicer in the script; she has a similar mild, smiley disposition as zaShunina
>>
>>3139890
>- as zaShunina sees it, the ultimate goal of an intimate relationship is deep, thorough information exchange; death of one or both parties ends the process, but it can be acceptable if there is nothing more to exchange
Well now it makes sense that he killed him. That was never explained in the show and felt pointless, but that explanation is both depressing and understandable from his perspective.
>>
File: DK-Gi0YVYAAuq4T.png (203 KB, 900x698)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
>>
>>3139890
>- Shindo maintained his friendship with Hanamori because their interactions made him feel "normal"; he knew that many people saw him as crazy (or at least very odd) and he suspected he might be
Shindo as high-functioning psychopath confirmed.
>>
>>3140284
It was confirmed in the show.
>>
>>3140284
It's a shame we never got the original 24-episode version of the show, because high-functional, non-villainous psychopaths are surprisingly rare in fiction. They're common in real life, but fiction writers always go for the evil type.
>>
File: zashufloat2.png (730 KB, 897x540)
730 KB
730 KB PNG
>>
>>3139454
>no pointless running away in slow mo dramatically
So much better. The canon makes him look like a retard clinging to his life even though he should be smart enough to understand at this point that running when escaping through dimensions didn't work is rather pointless.
>>
Man, with all of the information these threads have dug up re: supplementary info, rewatching the series has been a trip and a half.
>>3139349
>Every one of them is a collective; a single entity constantly running a large complex of different thought processes and "personalities" that can be completely different from each other, yet still form a single individual.
>When Gonno and Co. got Sansa'd, they mentioned that there were a lot of themselves, but they were all still 'them.'
>>
>>3140865
And recall zaShunina's answer:
>What you perceive as your everything is just a fragment of a greater whole.
It also raises a possibility that Towanosakiwa (the ep10 anisotropic group) was actually just a single anisotropic entity that later became Tsukai after losing most of its information during the 3D conversion. Similarly, zaShunina's long name may be a list of some of his subpersonalities (Ya-ha-ku-i-za-shu-ni-na).
>>
>>3140825
He wasn't running for his life, he was running toward Shindo, obviously. He wanted to be with his body at that moment. Yukika cut that short.
>>
>>3140947
This is how I perceived it, too, and it made me angrier than the idea of him running for his life. It truly was gratuitously cruel after a point.
>>
>>
File: 65317211_p0.jpg (439 KB, 1000x688)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
>>
Today they held a special Kado event in Nipland, which also included a talkshow with the writer. Interesting details:
>Shindo and zaShunina aren't dead; they could theoretically return to the physical world if they wanted to
>lots of requests for a Kado novel written by the original author, sequel, or alternate ending; Nozaki seems to want it too
>demand for a separately released OST
>joke idea for a sequel: zaShunina and Shindo come back to keep Yukika under control; since physical barriers don't exist for them anymore, they decide to return as a single entity that outwardly looks like a beautiful girl
Would that upgraded zaShunina/Shindo/Saraka relationship count as gay, straight, lesbian or all of the above?
>>
>>3141199
>Shindo and zaShunina aren't dead; they could theoretically return to the physical world if they wanted to
>not dead
He quite literally had his heart ripped out, I'm pretty sure Shindo's dead. He may be a ghost or something, but there's no surviving that.
>>
>>3141202
I wonder if some nuance of phrasing was lost here. Shindo is clearly as dead as any other dead human; however, the scene with zaShunina summoning and destroying clones of Shindo and himself while talking about how there was something 'more' to humans than their bodies' constituent information seemed to allude to people (and now zaShunina, after his time among them) having some unquantifiable soul-like thing. The sum of a person is greater than the parts because of this quality. Maybe this is the part of Shindo that remains and can reunite with zaShu. This is also consistent with the 'they can meet each other again beyond the universe and the anisotropic' info from a few threads ago. The human potential/ human 'soul' was only hinted at and it's one more fascinating theme which could have been explored more in 24eps.

I mean he's definitely dead though :(
>>
>>3141226
To summarize:

Shindo's three-dimensional meat suit: dead
Shindo's anisotropic-elevated spirit: alive

It's possible, due to zaShunina's imprint on him from the first conversion, that he and Shindo are now more alike physically than they are different.

Anisotoron Shindo confirmed?
>>
>>3141202
He ascended to such a higher level of being that he's probably capable of manifesting a physical body like zaShunina is. That's how I took the insinuation.
>>
Man, it would've been such a minimal change to frame zaShu's ultimate fate as something he peacefully welcomed, as a result of how Shindo's life and death affected him and what he learned from it/desiring to take a next step that could possibly bring them together in HomuMado beyond-the-universe fate.
It would have made the treatment of him in the last couple episodes so much easier to bear if he at least got that peaceful end described in >>3139454 ...

but no, fuck zaShunina and fuck you too audience, he has to die in utter despair and turmoil, struggling to make it to see Shindo's body one more time. so bleak and so fucking insulting too
>>
>>3141316
It really did feel like zaShunina was being punished for feeling, which sucked to watch, especially--at the risk of sounding full /lgbt/--in the context of a hetero duo existing solely to physically and emotionally torment a homo. Pretty much a bummer.
>>
>>3141290
Sounds about right. I also recall the director's older comment that they will find each other again, "not in a human form, but as something else'. Shindo's human body and some of his humanity is obviously lost. Mentally, he's always been more similar to the aliens than a human should be, so it'd be unsurprising if he and zaShunina ended up being quite alike in their ascended forms.
>>
>>3141202
I always thought Shindo ascended to a higher plane of existence because of Yukika talking to someone invisible who I thought was him. I did think that zaShunina died though.
>>
>>3141367
You can't really kill an anisotropic. They are information-based beings and information never truly dies.
>>
>>3141367
Remember how in the flashback to Saraka's time throughout the eons on Earth we saw a little sparkly fractal thing floating around to the various creatures she took life in? I figure that was her 'self'; we see a similar sparkly thing float away after Yukika kamehamehas zaShunina, which is a comforting hint he's still around.

But i mean from literally every other thing in the episode than that one sparkly visual, including Saraka and Yukika's lines about Yukika having a power which exceeds that of anisotropic beings and can destroy them, we're led to believe he's permadead so who knows, one sparkle isn't a ton to draw conclusions from one way or another.
>>
Yukika's parents? Shindo and Saraka or Shindo and zaShunina?
>>
>>3141372
According to the official sources he's alive, but you're right that the last minute changes made it more muddled than it should have been.
>>
File: 1500601125107.jpg (49 KB, 805x630)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>
>>3141950
1) they tell you
2) she looks like a clone of Saraka
what do you think?

...speaking of parents, why did Shindo's mom look so alright in the last scene we saw of her, when sh e was i think carrying a bento and leaving her shop? At first I took it to mean that she was at peace with his passing (even in light of the 'people without children must be so sad and lonely') because she had Yukika to look after and was taking her a bento, but then we find out Yukika has vanished, so what gives? Also i feel so damn bad for his mom now.
>>
>>3142075
Oh same. I mean, what was she told about what happened to him? What was ANYONE told, other than the people who were in on his plan? That Shindo just disappeared too?
I don't think we've gotten an official answer for that yet...
>>
>>3142179
I think that in th the depressing everything-is-reset news conference at the end, they said that Shindo had not been seen since Kado disappeared and his whereabouts were, like zaShunina's, unknown.
However, his two coworkers whose names I'm forgetting saw his clone get crunched up by the Kado clonevator and were horrified/assumed they just saw him killed, and it seems like afterwards Saraka and Hanamori eventually told them all the events so that they understood what had happened. So i feel like at least one of them would have taken the initiative to tell his mum? But other than them the entirety of humans probably think he is missing.
>>
>>3142075
>taking Yukika a bento
hey that reminds me.
what the fuck did Yukika and Hanamori eat for 16 years? did Saraka stock the pocket dimension with tons of canned goods? were they able to somehow get info from the outside world like video tapes and internet (although the internet would be frozen in time like a screenshot) or was Saraka literally interacting with nothing but one guy and some books and stuff? actually there might be some answers in the couple scenes of Hanamori and Yukika's living space but I can't bring myself to look at ep12 again long enough to find them

also, did they have plumbing? did they have a toilet? wait, was Saraka pregnant for a nine-month period that she also spent in the pocket dimension or did Yukika just sprout overnight like a chia pet? and if she spent 9mos preg in the pocket dimension, why didn't she just stay the fuck in there for the 16yrs and raise her daughter instead of poor mortal Hanamori for whome life is a limited supply?! God i'm still SO MAD on Hanamori's behalf, can you imagine someone you were in unrequited love with taking advantage of your devotion like that. Fuck! i'm still so mad about the ending and it's been ages! god dammit Toei!!!
>>
I missed out on the past thread(s), starting from around the time people started reading the book. How was it, anything interesting?
>>
>>3142202
>but I can't bring myself to look at ep12 again long enough to find them
Ahahaha, this. There are lots of scenes I've wanted to rewatch but I'm just too soured even for normal episodes, let alone the end of the series.

>God i'm still SO MAD on Hanamori's behalf
Ahahaha. This. The, uh, god damn, the amount of injustice compounded into zaShunina and Hanamori alone, never mind Natsume, and even Tsukai when you think about what she really amounted to for Shindo, is pretty hard to swallow. The entire thing turned out to be quite cruel.
>>
>>3142344
>The, uh, god damn, the amount of injustice compounded into zaShunina and Hanamori alone, never mind Natsume, and even Tsukai when you think about what she really amounted to for Shindo, is pretty hard to swallow. The entire thing turned out to be quite cruel.
I think it needs to be reiterated that Shindo was a high-functioning psychopath. It makes so many of his decisions make more sense when you look at it that way.
>>
>>3142420
I don't think it needs to be reiterated; that's all fine and dandy, but his shitty actions making sense doesn't make the effects less cruel on the characters. "High-functioning psychopath" doesn't make me feel better about what happened to the rest of the cast and it doesn't make the story good or satisfying. I'm well aware of what kind of person Shindo is, so it's not a matter of what does or doesn't make sense to me. It's a matter of "did this suck to watch?" The answer is yes.
>>
>>3142420
I mean sure, but in the first 9 episodes he also operated on a consistent set of internal rules/ethics (it's exemplified well in episode zero) that tended to benefit people around him and help them come to agreeable conclusions. This is what made him an effective negotiator, and an enjoyable protagonist. Multiple times, he says the goal of a negotiation is to make sure both sides walk away satisfied, and it seems to be his praxis in life as well. It's a rather unusual and enjoyable portrayal of a psychopath character who isn't harmful to those around them but instead benevolent-to-neutral, as most are in real life.

He goes full evil in the last 3 episodes, and it goes from 'a high functioning psychopath character who is fun to root for and gives you good feelings when his actions pan out' to 'what are you doing you fucking fuck', and infuriatingly the narrative seems to expect us to keep rooting for him like before. Hanamori is just the beginning, the unilateral decision to REVERSE THE END OF WORLD HUNGER is pretty fucked, dumping both Shindo's characterization and behavior tendencies from the first two thirds of the series and the repeated theme of the show that humans should choose their own destiny (it's in the goddamn name of the show.) Shindo, you made the wrong answer, man...
>>
>you will never again be able to enjoy cute scenes from this series like zaShu patting bread/not knowing how to use phones or touching scenes like Shindo gifting the bookmark without the cold knowledge of how it all ends sitting in your gut like a stone

DAE wish to go back in time and stop themselves from watching the end so that they could at least enjoy the goodness of the first parts and imagine a good ending? It was on track to be one of my favorite series of all time. Fuck.
>>
File: 64128265_p0_master1200.jpg (193 KB, 353x600)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>
File: 65370164_p1_master1200.jpg (561 KB, 1200x1200)
561 KB
561 KB JPG
>>
File: C5HPDlVUMAIaWgX.jpg (52 KB, 1024x520)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>
File: 201605-kado03ex-a02r.jpg (117 KB, 1000x707)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>
>>3142564
The official stance is that zaShunina and Shindo are now doing their spiritual communion in a world of their own, which isn't bad at all.
>>
File: 2.jpg (60 KB, 399x694)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
Yaha-chan
>>
File: 65448195_p0.jpg (654 KB, 993x1558)
654 KB
654 KB JPG
>>3138954
I finally finished it, after putting it on hold because it took a nosedive around episode 10, and it turned out to have an even worse ending than I feared.

I do not mind a sad ending, I wish there were more of them but this was just so random and dumb.

The irony of an anime that for once actually has a whole cast of adults being 'solved' by the addition of a magical 16 year old girl is just annoying as hell.
>>
File: Kado_12.5.png (149 KB, 338x444)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
Episode 12.5 apparently confirmed?
>>
>>3143925
I kind of wish they'd let it rest. Toei's executive meddling has done enough harm as it is.
>>
>>3143674
anon i know this is basically a Kado general (and i'm glad bc clearly we all badly need to talk about it) but you gotta remember we're still on /cm/

>>3143925
I mean it just sounds like a clipshow of some sort
>>
>>3143989
>>3143925
It's just a recap of eps 7-12. Why it even exists it's another question.
>>
>>3143993
*is
>>
>>3143995
Well I hope it adds... something, at the end. Clarification for the ending, at the very least.
(I shouldn't have to direct people who've watched this anime to 4chan threads just to understand the ending...)
This anime didn't need one recap episode, much less two of them... that I don't get.
>>
>>3144017
It is weird. I've not seen a recap episode after 6eps before in any other show.

>>3143661
That doesn't really affect what I meant. Knowing all what the characters worked for came to nothing and that the entire world got screwed over makes trying to enjoy the diplomacy, science and progress in the first part too depressing -- that poor African kid on his wam powered computer omg -- and a vague word-of-god assurance that those two's souls are happy somewhere doesn't erase the horrible nature of their in show ends or how evil Shindo was at the last part (what he did to Hanamori is so fucked). It's just ruined, a pall is on all the good parts from the bad ones.
>>
>>3144019
I agree.

I can, off the top of my head, think of a series of endings that are considerably less bad. How about: Shindo uses temporal manipulation to show zaSuhina their earlier interactions and thus convinces him.

Almost everything is better than dropping a literal deus ex machina in the very last episode.
>>
>>3144019
Several one cour shows had recap episodes that very season. Still weird, though.
>>
>>3143766
Zashu please, stop replicating cats. They do it just fine on their own.
>>
File: FIGURE-029679.jpg (68 KB, 600x600)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Alphamax's zaShunina 1/7 scale figure release has been delayed to November :(
"due to various circumstances"
>>
>>3144530
I wonder how many people cancelled...
>>
>>3144530
my gripe about this thing: why oh why would they not make use of his extremely unique visual trait of floating arms for his figure?! seems like it would add a lot of versatility to the figure to have free floating arms and a couple DX-stage-esque attachments to put the in different locations, and this is literally the only character with that opportunity.

oh well, can't really complain as i didn't order it, though desu when preorders were announced i was still fingers crossed for a Nendo of him (and was considering picking this up on release) and now after that shitshow of an ending doubt any more merch of this show would be made (i know i couldn't bear to buy this anymore...)
>>
>>3145017
A lot of retailers (like amiami) don't allow preorder cancellations in most cases. I know at least one person on myfigurecollection is trying to sell their preorder, though...
>>
>>3145018
That's true, though I'm glad that they allow you to take his cape off, at least. (I ordered it)

They could DEFINITELY do the floating arm effect with a nendoroid though! I lost hope for one after the last WonFes, but... maybe if this scale figure doesn't sell terribly, there might be a chance. They've made nendos of worse characters.
(*jared leto's joker flashbacks*)
>>
>>3145042
I canceled my preorder from Amiami just fine.
>>
>>3145042
>>3145052
yeh, actually Amiami and most of the other ones will let your first cancellation or two slide if you've purchased regularly from them in the past. they just get mad if you keep doing it.
>>
File: 63360926_p0_master1200.jpg (191 KB, 600x561)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>
File: 63421190_p17_master1200.jpg (606 KB, 700x1091)
606 KB
606 KB JPG
>>
File: 3.png (458 KB, 438x545)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
>>
File: DMpPujRV4AAAG2u.jpg (62 KB, 750x390)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>3145126
>tells Shindo he's going to erase him
>sincerely tries to comfort him by telling him that there is no objective difference between him and the copy, so he's going to be just fine
Manga zaShunina is cute as fuck, in a scary alien way.
>>
File: hhj.png (447 KB, 777x557)
447 KB
447 KB PNG
>>
>>3142206
I guess there is Seikaisuru Kado #4 which is now archived
>>
Does this one have a translation
>>
>>3139328
This one has a translation?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.