[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Infinity countdown darkhawk #4
>>
>>101620834
>>
>>101620838
>>
>>101620852
>>
>>101620864
>>
>>101620871
>>
>>101620902
>>
>>101620921
>>
>>101620954
>>
>>101620963
Wow Rich is such a dick.
>>
>>101620963
>>
>>101621031
>>
>>101621046
>>
>>101621065
>>
>>101621081
>>
>>101621092
Cosmic Awarness, not even once.
>>
>>101621107
>>
>>101621121
>>
>>101621134
That was easier than I expected
>>
>>101621154
Good thing Rich can't fit his hand in your mouth
>>
>>101621167
>>
>>101621182
>sleepwalker twice in one year
Literally no one could have predicted this
>>
>>101621204
>>
how is infinity shaping up altogether?
seems like theyre trying to channel DnA era cosmic but is it anywhere near as good or just a load of average comics
>>
>>101620902
Well, that's one way to take down an apparently nigh-omnipotent space demigod.
>>
>>101621357
Duggan's Infinity Countdown is basically just an arc that leads to Wars. Had a lot of fun moments and a set up for Pym's return. It has some problems (editorial made Duggan turn Galactus into Worldeater), but it genuinely a good to great GotG book.
>>
>>101621204
Oh shit. Where did he appear? Widow's tie in?
>>
>>101621357
So far so good, we're still building up to the main story, but I think it might be the best event either of the big two have had since Flashpoint.

Even if ends up being bad, it was worth it just to see Drax play an infinity stone powered sax.
>>
>>101621823
Lockjaw
>>
>>101621204
Never heard of Sleepwalker before, what is it about and where can I read more about them/him?
All it reminds me is Nightmask but I know that's not it (still got the newest collection because duh New Universe). But it's quite interesting how I had never heard of this upcoming tie-in or miniseries until this page...
>>101621357
It's some of the best comics out there but Marvel right now aside from their solos. The only glaring problems to me have been a little loss of focus in the Infinity Countdown main series and the Galactus reversion into Devourer, completely unnecessary and that pretty much almost kills my interest in Duggan's cosmic... Which is of course a petty reaction since I had been enjoying it thus far, even got the GOTG trades and MOST definitely will be getting the one for Darkhawk, the best out of the bunch.
>>
>>101620852
Who the fuck do these rent-a-cop novas think they are ordering Richard Rider around? He should outrank every last one of them.
>>
>>101621204
Fuck yes! I’d happily send everyone in /co/ to a gulag for Darkhawk and Sleepwalker ongoings.
>>
>>101621204
I can't believe this turned out to be a Legue of Losers reunion
>>
>>101620954
This reminds me awfully of Monark Starstalker
>>
>>101620963
Dick move.
>>
>>101621031
About goddamn time he finally said it again
>>
>>101622321
>I’d happily send everyone in /co/ to a gulag for Darkhawk and Sleepwalker ongoings.

Given what half the fucks here are like, I'd do it for free
>>
>>101622321
Same here, hell I'd drive the truck.
>>
>>101622294
Sleepwalker originally appeared in his own ongoing in 1991 called "Sleepwalker". He's an alien superhero that is mostly in charged of policing the dream realm. He appeared in numerous comics of the years from team ups with Spiderman to Captain Marvel. He had a lot of powers and a limitation to only be corporeal if his human host sleeps.
>>
>>101622755
Oh shit, so it IS like Nightmask in that regard, wow. I need to track this down! Except I don't see any trade right away, at least from the original series (only one from Kirkman which doesn't seem to be the same thing).
>>
>>101621167
So the Starhawk is still in him, i suppose this will lead to another quest for Rich to find him in Infinity Wars?
Maybe they'll find a way to "control" it like Jean did?
>>
>>101623336
Just realized:

>Dark Phoenix
>Dark Starhawk

DEEPEST LORE
>>
>>101621167
Awww I liked their friendship.
>>
>>101621107
Yeah it seems to drive a lot of people bonkers.

That said Robbie was already getting cosmic awareness the noment he took the negabands, it's why he was able to tell Rich how to use the giant power stone.
>>
>>101623336
>Starhawk is still in him
Possibly, but notice how he got away. He's clasping the negabands together to teleport to the negative zone, not using Starhawk's powers. It's possible that he's no longer Starhawk, but he still has the negabands.
>>
>>101623336
I think he just clanked himself out of space with the negabands. Chances are he lost the Starhawk powers for now and he's returning to the other shitty Raptors just so Duggan can pick up things from were he left off.

But Robbie having the power to become Darkhawk sounds pretty cool. He always wanted to be a cosmic powerhouse and now he is.
>>
>>101622294
>All it reminds me is Nightmask
I mean, Sleepwalker is basically New Universe Nightmask. Dude that patrols the dream dimension to beat up super-nightmares before they influence the real world and shit like that.
>>
>>101621031
Why is Rich talking down to him for killing? Rich doesn't shy away from having to do that
>>
>>101623629
Yeah, even if he lost the Starhawk powers, there's no way cosmic awareness didn't fuck his mind up right good. That shit lingers.
>>
>>101623611
>>101623629
I honestly thought he dissolved in space, then I thought "nah, it can't be that simple," and now you mention the KLANG... Yep, should've paid more attention.
>>101623519
The difference is the amount of power he couldn't grasp in first place. Cosmic awareness can fuck people up but the more power they amass, the lower the control they can have in their feeble minds.
>>
>>101623611
>>101623629

I didn't thought of that, but i still feel like we haven't seen the last of this story
>>
>>101623851
I feel like this was always supposed to be leading a showdown between Rich and Robbie. Hopefully Rich gets back to Nova Prime levels before that
>>
>>101621588
Rich is very good at removing the important parts of nigh-omnipotent beings from their insides.
>>
>>101623908
the fact that they are calling him centurion pisses me off, even without the power he shouldn't have lost his title, Rich was the only Prime that strong in the history of the corps after all
At least he doesn't give a fuck about orders from those wonnabes
>>
>Sleepwalker
Holy shit. The first story I ever read about Darkhawk was the league of losers marvel team up story. It's where I fell in love with him, and a bunch of other characters too.

And now Sleepwalker and him are teaming up again? Throw in Anya and Terror Inc, and I'll be ecstatic
>>
>>101623965
Nah, I think that was Gyre trying to demean him. Notice Nova Command calls him by his last name, not trying to pull rank.
>>
>>101624039
>Anya
that wouldn't be good news for her
>>
>>101623353
Starkhawk does bully the pheonix like he is his little kid brother. So makes sense.
>>
>>101621225
How stupid it is that an event supposedly lead by the Guardians of the Galaxy has the titular team doing nothing except ludicrous and, most of the time, meaningless stuff?
>>
>>101624862
The first 3 issues were mostly about them going after the power stone, but they didn't do anything in the 4th issue other than argue with each other and the Rent-a-Novas.
>>
>>101623696
I think the writer probably meant to have Rich call him murderer or at least to have Rich dehumanize Darkhawk. It feels pretty weird but then again Rich was pretty on edge after Razor killed Lilandra since he thought Chris had done it.
>>
>>101623709
Yeah Cosmic awareness can fucked up people and Robbie was always abnormally smart and a bit of a mad scientist. Those combinations are probably pretty deadly.
>>
Deep in the mind of man, in the ephemeral realm of dreams, he dwells…the Sleepwalker! Lurking on the fringes of our unconsciousness, he protects the Mindscape from entities that threaten to tear our very minds apart…but when all of reality becomes warped by the unbridled power of the Infinity Stones, how will he continue to protect the world?

This fall, join Chris Sims and Chad Bowers (Infinity Countdown: Darkhawk, X-Men ’92) along with artist Todd Nauck (Spider-Man/Deadpool, X-Men: The Wedding Special) for an all-new spellbinding tale, as one of Marvel’s most unique heroes returns—to a Mindscape utterly transformed by the reality-warping madness of INFINITY WARS!

INFINITY WARS: SLEEPWALKER #1 & #2 (of 4)
Written by CHRIS SIMS & CHAD BOWERS
Art and Cover by TODD NAUCK
On Sale 10/3/18
>>
>>101624720
I'm now imagining Robbie Starhawk giving Jean Phoenix a noogie.
>>
>>101624862
They had an entire run to themselves prior to that, it's only natural that the focus is shifted elsewhere. However, I do feel Infinity Countdown would've worked better as yet another Guardians arc instead with some tie-ins, because as it is it feels like it has too much fluff.
>>
>>101625147
someone said that in another storytime already, but i really want a showdown between those two
and with how many other birds of the universe are left
>>
>>101624862
I think it has to do more with the fact that that particular arc was done almost a year in advance. Kuder was showing sneaks of his inked work of the Guardian's fight with the Gardener and this was before Rich and Robbie's issue hit the stands which gives you an idea of when he was working in that issue.

But with this whole thing becoming an event and Duggan shoehorning more art from Hawthorne plus the ugly Infinity Wars preview stuff from Deodato it was bound to be a mess.
>>
>>101625134
i can't believe they are letting Sims do this, based shogun
>>
>>101620852
Only nova with Nova Force powers, fucks off from the rest and does his own thing.

Weird to see that Richard is not at all interested in re-powering the corps again.
>>
>>101625325
not is fault, Xandarian Worldmind is having an existential crisis in the Cancerverse and it is keeping part of the Nova Force there
He can't do much about it, he tried though.
>>
>>101625325
He has almost no power left at this point. Definitely not enough to go around even if he felt like sharing
>>
>>101625368
>he tried though.
He really didn't. He left Worldmind with 0 hesitation.
>>
>>101622755
He showed up around the same time as Darkhawk when Marvel was trying to push a few new characters for the 90's.
>>
>>101625527
he said if it wanted to go with him, the Worldmind said no
can't keep arguing with a crazy alien A.I while you are in the worst possible place of the multiverse
>>
>>101625134
>>101621204
Shogun Yoshida does it again
>>
>>101625527
No he didn't, he asked Worldmind to leave with him and leave the Cancerverse shit behind but WM was batshit crazy and wanted to corrupt every other reality.

Plus there's that WM that thinks he's Rich that's still out there, honestly just make it so WM got split into two when the Cancerverse collapsed. It will explain Ryan's Nova arc and it would explain Rocket's comment if WM rebooting.
>>
>>101625641
Shogun is on fire recently.
>>
>>101625910
I feel like they should just stick with WM being stuck in reboot mode, and the one in canceverse was their version.
Mar-Vell said the Nova Corps were the first and only people to try to stop him, but he took them out in 45 minutes. You could easily say he took their worldmind and did whatever he wanted to corrupt it, since non-organic life was supposed to be immune to his influence.
I don't know, there's way better ways they could retcon it than what we got.
>>
>>101625325
Having read all if the Nova volumes with Rich they're nore trouble than they're worth.

Honestly Rich flying solo is for the best.
>>
>>101625325
They ain't even the real Nova Corp. Just a couple of fake Novas created by a stupid Earthling that thinks he can police the universe. None of them even possess the Nova Force or any significant powers of their own. Basically just glorified SHIELD in space but just as uselss as Earth SHIELD.
>>
>>101626600
>They ain't even the real Nova Corp. Just a couple of fake Novas created by a stupid Earthling that thinks he can police the universe

Adsit didn't make the Nova corps, hell he's not even the top dog which makes things more confusing since Duggan didn't bother to give these Corps a leader and just went with "Lol they are made by a bunch of thieves and awful people with the exception of Bakian"
>>
>>101626600
>None of them even possess the Nova Force or any significant powers of their own.
Some of them do like Bakian and Morrow as well as a bunch of others. Some of them have powers and some of them don't it has always been like this for awhile (I said awhile because originally none of them save Nova Prime had powers).

The only annoying part is that they're putting more emphasis on the non-powered corps members.
>>
>>101626732
Those guys don't have Nova Force either. They're powered by their helmets because Marvel wanted to make them more like GL's
>>
>>101626777
Yeah they have it through their helmets mostly because writers don't know how Novas work, but if Saal could asspull Nova force from out of nowhere I guess why not?

Also they have been trying to make them into GLs since Nova vol. 2
>>
I know Rich wants to protect his brother but at this point Robbie has done a lot of shit that does warrant people trying to kill him.
>>
>>101626777
The helmets are what allow them to tap into the Nova Force though.
>>
>>101627078
The worst thing he did was nearly killing Rocket or those guys on that he ship he commandeered. He hasn't done anything that puts him beyond saving.
Rich lost his dad while he was gone. He doesn't have much family left. Even if Robbie does something irredeemable, he'd still do whatever it takes for him. Robbie is his Winter Soldier now
I'm reminded of that time he mentioned all the things he could and would do to save Namorita in New Warriors
>>
>>101627409
OG Novas never needed them, helmets were just their badges pretty much.
>>
>>101627567
>He hasn't done anything that puts him beyond saving.
Let alone being actually concerned for a pregnant adversary being on the battlefield.
>>
>>101627567
I think it was mentioned that he had killed Novas in ANGotG and in Darkhawk #51 we saw that he was acting as judge, jury, and executioner to prisoners that were brought by the other Raptors (I don't think we know what they did but still a trial like that is pretty cruel). But him standing by while Gyre killed Chris was probably the worst thing he did, especially since Chris saw him as a friend (and they bonded during DnA's run).

Speaking of that moment
>>101621107
>Chris: he stood by and watched Gyre team my soul out so he could become--
>Dark Starhawk: A God. A God in infancy, yes, but a god nonetheless.
I find this interesting because Robbie has had a desire to become a cosmic powerhouse ever since DnA's run so it is in character for him to want to become a god. Give him cosmic awareness crazyness and Raptor brainwashing I can see him doing whatever it takes to get them.

Also besides almost killing Rocket he might have desecrated Mar-Vell's corpse and hid it inside of a space suit (if you look at that dead body again it had Mar-vell's costume) since that's the body that was found in the Milano (which used to belong to Robbie).

>>101627586
Well OG Novas didn't have Nova force but yeah Dey, Rich, and Saal dind't rely on their helmets and later when they made the Novas more GL like in the beginning they dind't need the helmets for their powers.
>>
>>101621204
SLEEPWALKER HELL YEAH
>>
>>101622755
Also he and his kind no sells anything Nightmare throws at him.
>>
>>101626600
Novas outside of Rich were always fucking useless.
>>
>>101621204
>Chris is stuck on Earth again
fucking bullshit I just want more weird adventures with Darkhaw-

>motherfucking SLEEPWALKER
...Alright.
>>
>>101629850
His small crew of guys he handpicked were okay, and there's been a few other exceptional service members, but Nova has never focused on the corps and should never. It works much better as a story about Rich being on his own.
>>
>>101630063
Yeah Quibit (or however you spell his name) Morrow, Irani, and that dragon lady can come back but the rest can GTFO unless they're being a villain like Saal (who was even a dick when he was good).
>>
>>101630817
Pretty sure they're all dead minus Irani and Morrow. Robbie mentioned that a few others tried to come with him to Xandar but got separated
>>
File: Qubit.jpg (596 KB, 1280x1537)
596 KB
596 KB JPG
>>101630875
No, not Qubit! He's too pure!
>>
File: Qubit2.jpg (261 KB, 1272x609)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>101630972
>>
>>101630972
>>101630994
nostalgia hitting hard
>>
>>101620834
Here's what I want for the next Darkhawk story.
>all the raptors were murdered by the ship explosion.
>the only remaining amulets are the other 5(or 4 i forget how many survived.) from the original origin story.
>meld the two origin stories. Keep the new origin as ancient cosmic conspiracy Old origin changes from Bokk paying to have amulets made, into him paying to have captured amulets tinkered with to give him access to Raptor forms.
>all the stuff from war of kings about darkhawk and evilhawk both being Chris was just the raptors trying to fuck with Chris' mind.
>Darkhawk has to fight to keep the amulets from being found and used to re-awaken the Raptors (or used by robbie to become Starhawk again)
>Chris/Darkhawk face other code: blue shenanigans.
>>
>>101621081
>uniquely painful
>for you

ha!
>>
This art is making me feel funny about Nova, maybe it's the DS lips.
>>
>>101620864
rip cool ship
>>
>>101620871
>space jerks
I wonder if that's Sims calling back to his ISB days because he used to call the Legion that all the time.
>>
>>101621204
OMFG
Whoever on Marvel is bringing back all these 80's heroes, I fucking love you guys!
>>
>>101621182
You know, all of the great things Sims and Bowers have done between this and the Legacy issue and my favorite giving Chris a fiancee. Miranda's great and being a mega qt doesn't hurt.
>>
>>101622755
Sleepwalkers also one of those obscure characters that a lot of people, especially those working in comics, love. He was a supporting character for a time in Reed's Ms. Marvel series and he's Kirkman's favorite Marvel character.
>>
>>101625134
>Nauck
Eeeeeeh... still I'm in.
>>
I take everything bad I’ve ever said about Darkhawk.
He can keep going Ultraman in Space as much as he wants.

Sure, Rich behaved irrationally, but that was given the way Robbie was being handled.

So far I am really liking the stories in here and Guardians.
Granted they are closer to the old Nova book in quality rather than DnA’s own GotG and its bombastic approach but its still solid.

Figure me out how the Novas are currently powered (Rich, Sam, that black lady) and were good.
>>
>>101633930
All the Novas, including Rich now, seem run off power stored in their helmet. It's pretty gay.
>>
>>101630049
The problem is that Chris wants to be on Earth and retire the superhero gig and live the life of a cop with his cutie significant. Not to mention being Darkhawk wasn't the sweetest deal for him.

In order for him to be full cosmic you would have to wreck his happiness.

Rich was miserable on Earth, even more so when he wasn't Nova, not to mention the New Warriors are still hated after what happened in Civil War.
>>
>>101633930
Rich has always been a hot head and his brother is the most important person in his life and when Robbie is in danger Rich really doesn't think about anything but saving him (see the time when Robbie was kidnapped and had his pinkie cut off or when he was holding off Strontian).

Also seeing how Chris was telling him how his brother was gone and had no intentions of sparing him (which I can see why especially since Robbie just stood there when Gyre fucked Chris up) it really set Rich over the edge and made him anxious about how Chris was going to handle his brother.

>>101634052
I have yet to see something that confirms Rich's powers run from his helmet.
>>
>>101620852
>Literal Who's ordering Nova Prime.
>>
>>101634295
In the Nova on-going, when he took his helmet off, his uniform went away, which was never the case.
When he met Eve, he offered his helmet to her as symbol of trust because she distrusted him for some reason. See, Rich's helmet is supposed to do nothing on its own, and he can make them out of thin air. Him giving it to her is a completely empty gesture that it makes it seem like he's screwing with her, and that's not the kind of guy he is. However, if Rich does need it, then that whole thing makes a lot more sense.
I just think that now he needs his helmet to channel his powers because GL needs his ring for his. I think it's fucking stupid, but you know what to expect when you're dealing with Marvel these days.
>>
>>101634303
>Nova Prime
Look at the number of points on his helmet. Prime is 8. 6 is Centurion.
>>
>>101634303
Richard isn't Nova Prime anymore and hasn't been for a while. That title only applies when he's the only one of the Xandarian Corps around.
>>
>>101635719
Well, he still is. The new guys aren't related to Xandar.
>>
>>101621204
Holy shit, this was good. I didn't even like Darkhawk in DnA era but this is so fucking good! happy to have Sleepwalker in this too
>>
>>101621204
Just needs Danny Ketch to complete the 90s teen hero generation set.
>>
Anyone have/can storytime issue 3? I missed it
>>
>>101620871
>Sh-shut up! I could turn into a giant robot if I wanted to, I just don't wanna! It's stupid and you're stupid!
>>
>>101636371
>"We already moved past the archaic mutations! There's nothing you can do that we haven't done better!"
>Their current form lacks any variety and it's lazy humanoid configuration, while Darkhawk was making blasters out of his arms and full Evangelion mecha mod
>>
>>101623696
It's different here because they're talking about killing Rich's brother. I don't think Rich would be nearly as angry about it if it was anyone else.
>>
>>101620852
>escort a delegate

Is this to show how petty the Corps is?
>>
>>101620963

Since when has Chirs killed anybody?
>>
>>101637801
He hasn't, but Razor has.
>>
>>101621225
It must hurt Adam Hughes to draw breasts like that.
>>
>>101637801
I think he killed Ultron once
>>
>>101638195
Huh? That's Nick Bradshaw.
>>
>>101631191
>remaining amulets

Now this is something i don't think they are going to use again since there are so many hawks now
But that would pretty much solve the Robbie storyline, i'd be down for it
>>
>>101634052
Only black Novas, like Sam, have nova force stored in their helmets
That was a choice made so they could explain why there is still a nova when the man carrying the whole nova force, Rich, was gone.

Rich had the Worldmind stored in his helmet, but when it went offline for a bit in the last Dick's solo, Richard could still tap into the nova force and at the time he was using a more spartan A.I stored in his costume (this could explain why there are "two" worldmind)
Costume and helmet have always been related for Richard as Nova Prime, since the moment he picked up Xandar's legacy, he changed outfit
>>
>>101634585
Rich modified the helmet (or the helmet modified itself?) during the last Nova ongoing
>>
>>101635719
>That title only applies when he's the only one of the Xandarian Corps around

What the fuck are you even saying
Nova Prime is the title given to the highest rank in the Corps, he became one after the corps were destroyed but there were many others before him to carry the title with the corps still around
Don't make up stuff please
>>
>>101620963

Nice job, dick.
>>
>>101639338
I know how Nova works. I was pointing out that Marvel evidently doesn't and changed him to work off his helmet because that's how Sam is, and these fucks can't bothered to learn the difference
>>
>>101639791
i don't reacall reading anywhere that Rich's helmet is now the souce of his power
it was stated for Eve, yes, but not for him at least afaik
>>
>>101630875
I don't think the necessarily are, except the guy who was kidnapped by Saal, that one is probably gone

Also am i the only one who prefer the new design for Dick? the shoulder pads looks more "real" in this one and i have always wondered why they didn't put any yellow in the third circle
>>
>>101639937
Well yes on the older design the shoulder pads were just there with no real connection
>>
>>101621167
hopefully when this stuff with Robbie eventually gets sorted out they can be cool with each other again.
That's just too harsh.
>>
>>101635978
Yes plz
>>
>>101625325

He was never interested, Worldmind did it all behind his back and then gave him the boot.
>>
>>101638195
Those boobs are big
>>
>>101641567
Nova Ego was something's else
>>
>>101621031
Honestly, this feels a lot like the end of the minis all coming together before Annihilation proper began back in the day.
Feels good, bros.
>>
>>101643337
I really hope Infinity Wars will be as good as Countdown
>>
bump for reading. My shop was sold out, I could not habeeb it.
>>
>>101634585
No, Prime just means the main Nova or the most powerful. Rich has been Nova Prime since he was 17
>>
>>101635719
>>101639650
Even in vol 2 when Adora was ordering him around and it was clear he wasn't top dog anymore she still called him Nova Prime.
>>
>>101634416
That really means nothing, he has taken his helmet off with his uniform dissipating before not to mention Rich showed he still had powers without the helmet. Him giving Eve the helmet might just have been symbolism.

Even if the writers did fuck of and think he's powered by the helmet nothing has been explicitly stated, you can still make the case that Rich is not powered by the helmet.
>>
>>101639937
The way Kuder draws his armor is ugly, it looks like pajamas, I like hiw Lim drew it tho.
>>
>Darkhawk thread
>Sleepwalker return
>90% of the thread is autistic debate about Nova and his powers
Dick Riders are as cancerous as most other waifu/husbandofags.
>>
>>101645012
He is the most popular character and this thread would have died just like the other Darkhawk threads from issues he didn't appear in.

Or maybe talk about things you like instead of throwing autistic fits.
>>
>>101645119
Then let it die. Make a Dick Rider thread instead.
>>
>>101637801
He hasn't killed anyone although he really is telegraphing a desire to kill Talonar and Rich not being a 100% up to speed with how his powers work probably is worried another Lilandra incident might happen.
>>
>>101645186
You're in 4chan, no one is going to do what YOU want.
>>
>>101621204
Is Sleepwalker like Nightmask?
>>
>>101645254
Yes >>101623665

>>101645012
Well in all fairness he was a coprotagonist of the issue. But we can talk about Darkhawk all you want... Or even Nightmask, who's basically Sleepwalker and at least has a trade collection unlike the latter.
>>
>>101621031
I really hate this new DH armor design. The previous one this artist did, completely ignoring the Kev Walker design from the Legacy issue, was much better.
>>
>>101622333
I hope that Terror and Gravity show up too

Maybe Anya can get her Arana powers back
>>
>>101621357
it's big fucking nothing.
I really don't understand why a shitty book like this one gets 150+ replies
>>
>>101622755
According to DeFalco, Sleepwalker was marvel's answer to Sandman. Tells you all you need to know about the quality of the character
>>
>>101625641
>sleepwalker
omg yay wow, how great and whatsnot
>>
>>101645012
>90% of the thread
yeah i don't think you know how to calculate percentages
>>
>>101646278
maybe you should read it instead of bitching about what other people like
>>
>>101646320
You should read the book. It had great Bret Blevins art. And unlike most current art teams, dude was one the book for most of its length.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.