[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_2899.jpg (364 KB, 1929x1011)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
1) Everyone knows he's Spider-man (Peter literally doesn't care)
2) The villains plan was stupid( I laughed out loud when I saw that Ock's big plan was to record Norman on a cellphone)
3) Mary Jane is Lois Lane
4) The Lois/Miles missions are boring
5) Aunt May's death was super cheap
6) The non Ock villains are irrelevant
7) Harry/Venon
8) Miles origin as a Peter copy
9) Almost no JJJ
10) Peter is such a wimp. He needs medical attention all the time
>>
>Movie Rights absolutely fuck any type of synergy and cool ideas with many characters, fucks up the story considering Peter has been spiderman for 8-9 years but no mention a few of his rogues, no reference to the dozens of other heroes that operate in NY like Daredevil or The F4
>>
>>102955734
Uhhhh he literally references Daredevil when you go by his attorney office.
I'm more surprised he didnt have anything to say about Alias, just a generic 'nice' when you snap the photo.
>>
>10) Peter is such a wimp. He needs medical attention all the time

Batman would've been dead

Pretty much anyone without mid-to-high level invulnerability would've been dead

This is a silly thing to say, especially considering how generally impervious to lasting damage all superheroes are. Spider-Man gets part of his reliability schtick by getting injured or sick occasionally.
>>
>>102955243
11. No PC Version

How can I be the SUPERIOR Spider-man if I can't even play it? what a load I hope Sony and Marvel and Insomniac go bankrupt
>>
>>102956292
Iritatingly, I got a generic 'nice' when I did Avenger's Tower. I suspect there are multiple dialogue options for each photo, as stupid as that is
>>
>>102955243
Miles/MJ missions are gameplay filler, devs shouldnt do this.
Also Im hoping they add rare, random, super villain city crimes.
Oh shit Vulture escaped, time to fly around the city and beat his ass.
Also was super let down I didnt fight the sinister six, they were pumping me up fighting 2v1s, I thought it was preparing me for the big finale.
>>
>>102956464
There must be. In my game he mentions they are all off on the West coast doing something.
>>
>>102955734
Nigga it's not movie rights that make it limited, it's that the first game in what Marvel wants to be an extended universe. Insomniac isn't going to make their take on different heroes and force other developers to play ball. Daredevil was mentioned. The Avengers are on the West Coast, there's plenty of other heroes. If you did the backpacks, then you'd know that a lot of Spider-Man's main villains are out and about, save for the Goblins and Venom.

>>102955243
Nice bait.
>>
>>102955243
>the clunky controls
>the obvious attempts at replicating the arkham series and often failiing to do so.
>>
>>102955243
>Everyone knows he's Spider-man (Peter literally doesn't care)
They do?
>>
>>102955243
>No Baxter Building.
>No Avengers mansion with the based Founding Avengers statue, instead the shitty Stark/Avengers tower that every casual know thanks to the MCU.
>>
>>102956605
Yeah well who are they gonna believe? A wanted criminal?
>>
>>102956605

The only relevant character that doesn't is the police chief
>>
>>102955243
>) Everyone knows he's Spider-man (Peter literally doesn't care)
Wrong. MJ knows Peter is Spider-Man and in the ending that is extended to Miles. Ock knows Peter is Spider-Man and Peter's reaction shows that he very much cares about that.
>Almost no JJJ.
Incorrect, he has broadcasts all the time and even a twitter feed.
>Peter is such a wimp he needs medical attention all the time.
Except he doesn't.
The bomb blast, the first encounter with the Six and the fights with Ock are the only times Pete needs medical help in the game.
>>
>>102956387
It sold like hotcakes.
>>
>>102955243
You could at least put this shit on spoilers man, I haven't gotten that far in game.

So yet again, OP is the biggest fag.
>>
>>102956699

Proof?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>102956699
Hotcakes that NO ONE CAN EAT because they're TOO HOT!
>>
>>102956592
>calling one of the smoothest most polished gameplay ever clunky

were you flapped around as a baby ?
>>
>>102956920

Sure...ever
>>
>>102956727

Did it really?
>>
>>102956727
>>102957629
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=spider+man+ps4+sales
>>
>>102955243
>1) Everyone knows he's Spider-man (Peter literally doesn't care)
Do they? Mary Jane knows, and has known for years... and that's it.

Miles learns by the end of the game because Peter tells him, and Otto works it out because he walks in on Peter repairing the suit. That's it.
>>
>>102957809
Also Aunt May
I don't think Lee knows, though, not sure.
>>
>>102956727
One of the top selling games in the uk and japan in its first week. Can only imagine with all the praise its getting it’ll succeed and more in the states since spidey is one of the top superheroes.
>>
>>102956332
>>10) Peter is such a wimp. He needs medical attention all the time
>Batman would've been dead
>Pretty much anyone without mid-to-high level invulnerability would've been dead

Oh my god, I wish I could shoot all the people that talk about subjects like this as if it were real life and not shit that was created by a writer and a director.

They can write Spider-man not being a bitch to begin with
>>
>>102958050
>wimp
>continues to fight while having mutiple broken bones after getting overwhelmed by the six

Get the fuck out.
>>
>>102956606
this game is for casuals, yes.
big deal, you comic nerds aren't worth anything.
>>
>>102956606
Which they are removing and are moving to a mansion which they will have a statue of stark and Steve after they die but no we need shifty avengers tower

I hate this whole game verse idea all they do is take things from the mcu as much as they can
>>
>>102957866

Couldn't really find numbers. just generic reports saying initial sales were good. I don't think it will outsell a God of War
>>
>>102955243
you forgot that the suit looks like shit
>>
>>102959551
Does it really matter what the Insomniac suit looks like when there's 20ish suits in the game and you're encouraged to switch often?

I spent most of the game in the Homecoming suit. I really like the black highlights. The cel-shaded suit is my favorite but it clashes too much with the environments.
>>
>>102955243
For some reason I find all Spiderman games very depressing.
>>
I get serious vibes that they are setting up for a superior spider-man arc too, like otto kept going on about how is body is failing and how "useless" it is and if only he had a younger body. like im afraid next game is going to be a mess
>>
>>102955243
>2) The villains plan was stupid( I laughed out loud when I saw that Ock's big plan was to record Norman on a cellphone)
Their entire goal through the whole game is to expose Norman for being a piece of shit, forcing him to confess on camera isn't really that stupid. The only dumb part about it is that Otto thought it would work on someone like Norman, really.
>>
>>102956920
>one of the smoothest most polished gameplay ever
So was this the first video game you ever played?
Among other issues trying to land where you want is nearly impossible, a lot of times spiderman will just awkwardly stop or slow down while running for no reason, there is no lock on function and you will often lock your attacks onto someone you don't want during combat and the camera is nearly uncontrollable.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.