[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: s-l300[1].jpg (21 KB, 237x300)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
Hi, do you know where I can download some Disney movies in japanese dub (buy bluray from japan are way too expensive, 40$ bluray +10$ shipping -_-).
I watched Frozen and it was pretty good dubbed and I'd like to watch Cars (1 and 3 because 2 is meeeh) and Zootopia (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7cd2x3QCd8)
>>
You think that 50 dollars is expensive considering that you are importing it? Americans sure are spoiled.
>>
is that so expensive? you should pay the price if you really want it. dont pirate shit so easily.

when you buy an obscure euro comic, you also have to pay much more than domestic ones

imports aint so easy and cheap. ive imported a lot of items from all over the world, but the price is quite normal. you can only buy cheap shit when you buy a very small diy item on sites like etsy.or chinkshit on ebay.
>>
There was this japanese warez program you could download but you had to connect to some kind of server after forwarding your ports, it was complicated and I dont remember what it was called but it had everything you could possibly have wanted on it, maybe somebody here knows.
Had to stop using it when I found CP however.
>>
Try perfect dark, though good luck finding anything with those weeb runes.
>>
>>104014624
Too bad, I'm not american.
And yeah, 50 dollars for a bluray is expensive when the european bluray is around 18€ (sometimes cheaper) but there's no japanese track on it.
>>
File: 上戸彩.jpg (196 KB, 735x900)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>104014605
The Japanese dub of Zootopia wasn't that good except Ueto Aya was an incredible hottie.
>>
>being this much of a weebabo
>>
>>104016049
Nah, watching movies with a different dub is fun.
I enjoyed the french dub of fox and the hound.
>>
>>104016102
you're not op but i guess i can understand your reasoning. still op might have other motives so my post still stands.
>>
>>104016125
K
>>
This link works, pirate anon. Click streamango吹替え】 or 【vidoza吹替え】

http://mhometheater.com/2016/09/anime/57882.html
>>
>>104015829

I was amazed they got Junko Takeuchi to voice Bellweather.

Naruto voices Bellweather.

whaaaaaaaat.

I liked her Bellweather though, shockingly sounds just like Jenny Slate.
>>
>>104014605
Finnic sounds like a fat samurai
>>
>>104014605
Jap language sounds like shit. I'd rather watch something dubbed in French or Polish.
>>
>>104017186
>>
>>104014605
https://japanencodings.blogspot.com/
>>
>>104014970
Was it Asian CP or did western pedos use an obscure Japanese program for hiding their own shit?
>>
>>104017439
>99% of Japanese learners do this ONLY for animeshit
Disgusting
>>
>>104017439
FRENCH FAGGOTS BTFO
>>
>>104017490
Does that really matter?
>>
>>104017439
Other than anime, you need to factor in that Japanese is such a terrible language that it MUST be studied. You can't just 'learn' japanese unless you've lived there since childhood.
That must skew the figures somewhat. Also,
>Popular = good
>>
>>104014605
Not sure, but I managed to get a torrent of the jdub of Simba's Pride, and it's great. It used the english version's subtitles, but the actual dialog was a little more serious.
>>
>>104016422
Thanks for the link.

>>104016102
Yup, like you said, watching with a different dub is fun and you can see differents voice acting or choices made for the dub. That's why I asked this.
I saw Frozen in japanese and french and to me, Olaf is clearly different because of voice acting. He sounds more carefree in French but also more sympathetic (maybe because of the fact that the man playing Olaf is a famous french humorist).
>>
>>104017490
It was probably western stuff since jp adult women tend to be built like jp 15 year olds in the first place...
>>
>>104017469
Wow ! That's some great find ! I'm curious to hear BTTF in japanese, it could be fun (or not :p )

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.